Kevin Jonas On His Pole Vaulting Skills

• Thats_Hot

I hate how people are always dissing on Kevin, but saying how hot Nick or Joe are. If youre gonna like one of the Jonas Brothers, like all of them, because thats not right. Its not being a true fan, actually thats not really being a fan at all. I think its nice that Kevin is talking about his pole vaulting skills since he never really talks about it.
    __________________________________________
    This !

• Thats_Hot
  • TEXT%
  • ggg

• iLoveJonasBieber

nobody cares about kevin eww
    ________________________________
    I care. Just because you dont doesnt mean other people dont, either. Also, if you dont care, go to some other post and quit wasting your time.

I love Kevin :D

• -Jenii

lmao..i thought it said < < Kevin Jonas on his Pole Dancing Skills >>

• JonasandMileyPones

________

I agree with everything you have said but tbh, there is no such thing as a true or a real fan.

Either you’re a fan or not.

• iLoveJonasBieber

he is gay
    fucking shit, these trash fags can’t sing at all
    _______________________________
    I dont see you with fame and money.

• picstoburn

i care about kevin. on jonas he’s the only one that can make me laugh from that fail show. without kevin. Jonas would be even more boring imo.and he seems really sweet,Danielle is a lucky girl.

• supportingjonas

i love kevin <3
    ignore haters >.<

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

JONAS would be NOTHING with out Kevin but I hate when people say if you like Joe you have to like Nick and Kevin….I like them all I just find Joe attractive unlike Kevin and Nick…JS

• carys

Kevin haters suck cows udders.
    Seriously, he is NOT gay, Ummmmmm Hello?!, flying pig to reality! he’s fuckin married..-.-, if you havent realised yet.
    Urgh stupid haters.. go die in a hole (YY).

WTF I thought Joe was in Africa to help out and show his support towards the kids there but noo his there for the games WTF

• nony

kevin i s the most confident of all three … i really luv the way he talks <3

• angel_girl49

I totally agree. People need to stoping hating on Kevin. He is wonderful.

Kevin is AMAZING!!!! Haters can seriously suck it. I love all three of them. he was super adorable during the interview. Also his mom has also said Kevin has always been the most talkative out of all 3 of them.

No. I hate it when people are all like, “There’s no such thing as a bad fan or good fan.”

Yes. There is. A good fan supports the BAND (which they all are a part of) regardless. A bad fan is the fan who trashes one of them or their music but loves them. It doesn’t make sense to anyone other than idiots who want to defend themselves for hating on one of them. Yes, you’re a fan, but you’re a shit fan because of your tendency to trash one of them to glorify the others. That would be like your parents trashing you to glorify your brother or sister in your family.

And not everyone will find everyone attractive. But that doesn’t mean you have to degrade the others. For example, “I love Kevin and Nick but they’re ugly compared to Joe.” Or vice versa. How is that okay? Don’t call yourself a JB fan. Call yourself a Joe fan. But don’t call yourself a Jonas Brothers fan because it makes us ALL look like shit.

What’s so great about Kevin? He doesn’t even play guitar on stage. That is why they have Garbo and John to play for them.
    At least Joe sings. Somewhat.
    Nick is the musically talented one. He writes all the damn songs.

• picstoburn

anyway i can’t wait to see my boys for the first time in concert :) and demi,yeah i’ll just pretend she’s not there haha.

• picstoburn

At least Joe sings. Somewhat.
    Nick is the musically talented one. He writes all the damn songs.
    ======
    so does kevin and last time i checked he played guitar and sang a song i think it was for jonas so please stop bitching.

• mileyluver15

mileyluver15
    Jun 18, 2010 @ 11:15 am
    mileyluver15 said:

DEMI!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db1E6qAUb-I
    ===
    ugh /: im sick of her.

• lhasalil

How f**king dare you – he has been there with the kids for the best part of two weeks and the footage has been available over the past couple of days if you’d care to check and from what I can see he’s done an amazingly fantastic job. He did not go for the World Cup but at the invitation of the orphanage the JB’s support. Get the hell out of here idiot.

• selena hq

gosh he is the ugliest jonas brother….

hay i dont like him too . but that doesnt give me the right to bash him or his brothers
    which i dont too =)

• picstoburn

selena hq: first of all it’s not all about looks,you could be the most pretty person in the world but have a ugly personally which you have. and nobody wants to go to your shit fest of a website. and im sure selena doesn’t even want to go to your website.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Woah! Had to double take there… i thought it said pole dancing

• NicksSweetCaroline

Jun 18, 2010 @ 11:23 am
    selena hq said:

gosh he is the ugliest jonas brother….

You annoy me on literally ever post that you post on

he is gay
    fucking shit, these trash fags can’t sing at all
    _______________________________
    I dont see you with fame and money.
    You don’t know me. Kevin can’t sing and lacks this thing called ‘TALENT’!

• jerseygirl

lhasalil
    (replying to this) – Jun 18, 2010 @ 11:21 am
    lhasalil said:

———————–
    Ignore the first commenter, bb. That’s our old pal Yvonne – an obsessed Kevin lover who hates Joe and looks for any chance to bash him. She’s just jealous that Joe gets more coverage. She comments as an anon now; but she’s not fooling anyone.

Back on topic – Kevin is adorable.

dont hate on KEVIN JONAS he’s so awesome. n are haters should back the hell off.

• nick_ebru
  • NicksSweetCaroline

oceanUP83 secs
    RT @oceanUP (www.oceanUP.com) for Teen Choice Website! @TeenChoiceGirl

anyone retweetng???

• xoxokatie8

oceanUP83 secs
    RT @oceanUP (www.oceanUP.com) for Teen Choice Website! @TeenChoiceGirl

anyone retweetng???
    ____

OU is nominated for a TCA?
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA

• selena hq

PICSTOBURN: first of all you don’t even know me, so don’t be talking sh!t if you don’t know NOTHING about. Second of all, SELENA DOES visit the website her agency is in the making of making it her official FANSITE. So shut the F_ up if you dont know anything. That’s just proof you don’t know anything. and YOUR an epic fail not selena. And to
    NICKSSWEETCAROLINE: I’ll pretend like you didn’t say that, just cuz i LOVE your icon! :D

• lhasalil

Ok Jersey, thanks for the warn. By the way, your icon with Joseph in a beanie (OMG) and hey, OU spam free today – so far, so good ;))

• picstoburn

LMAO selena already has an official website
    but whatever im not going to argue with a selena stan :) and it’s you’re not your.

• SelenaHighQuality

Picstoburn: I said OFFICIAL FANSITE, not official website ha you make me laugh! :D and you should capitalize Selena, since it’s a name. But I won’t argue with a person who has no clue about anything, I’d like to see YOU run a site with over a thousand visitors per day, and see how far you’d get :P

• picstoburn

well calling someone ugly is really immature k thanks. if you think kevin is ugly then keep it to yourself okay?

• jerseygirl

———————–

Back on topic – Kevin is adorable.
    _____

For some odd reason, it has always amused me when you know it’s Yvonne commenting.
    No idea why, it just makes me laugh
    lol
    ———————-
    She makes it so obvious, it’s not even funny anymore. ;)

• SelenaHighQuality

all i was saying that calling someone ugly is really immature k thanks. if you think kevin is ugly then keep it to yourself okay?
    It’s a free world isn’t it…? Anyone can say whatever they’d like :) BUT, i agree that saying he was ugly in PUBLIC was kind of rude, so… negative comments will be kept to myself, PLUS i usually don’t start off somewhere “new” fighting with people so drama-rama over.

• picstoburn

wow can you stick to one thing? i mean in the other post you’re yelling at someone because they called Miley ugly but then you’re calling Kevin ugly too? that doesn’t make any sense /:

• MBT Shoes
  • SelenaHighQuality

Only because they were REALLY critizicing her for being a “whore” “copier” “fat”. I just said he was ugly… I never said he didn’t have talent… And uh can you just stop this? I already said i didn’t want this to continue…

• picstoburn

well it’s still rude but fine,sorry i guess.

http://bit.ly/aeaHet Nick took Selenas virginity. Eww

bullshit her mom dad and step dad will all kick her ass if she did that.

• Gleekedout

Random but why do i want Algeria to win if the US is playing them Wednesday

-Jenii said:

im sure the little kids will like it loll

Thats about it oh and Perez.

• MeenuD

Kevin is amazing. I don’t know why people hate him sometimes.

Kevin is great! I love Him! :)

• picstoburn

the perez jokes are getting old.

• picstoburn

i wanna go to a drake concert. i feel like he isn’t going to do anymore free ones in new york after what happen /: sigh…….

• xoxokatie8

ILY kevin

• xoxokatie8

———————–

Back on topic – Kevin is adorable.
    _____

No idea why, it just makes me laugh
    lol

• NicksSweetCaroline

How great would it be if england got beat today :D

Kevin is adorable!

Kevin would stop talking about this seriously its a little embarassing!!

• yelyah

Kevin would stop talking about this seriously its a little embarassing!!

~
    ^- it`s not. :P

• yelyah

he is adorable. (:

nobody cares about kevin eww

Kevin Jonas is irrelevant.

he is gay
    fucking shit, these trash fags can’t sing at all

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve seen anything concerning Kevin. Not watching the whole video, obvs.

Shut up Kevin haters !

• iLoveJonasBieber

• picstoburn

selena’s new song is growing on me /: shoot me.

• lhasalil

Additionally, Kevin is a truly wonderful person also – how can anyone not like someone like him – can I just remind you how much money he raised ($250 if I’m not mistaken) for a worthy cause not much more than a month ago – what in the name of God is there to dislike?

===
    i think he’s really sweet. i seriously want to meet him :p

• picstoburn

i feel bad for selena,i just know her music video is going to be a epic fail and people are going to bash her really hard tonight.

• -Jenii

im sure the little kids will like it loll

I dont hate Kevin I just dont like him.For some reason he annoys me

http://bit.ly/aeaHet Nick took Selenas virginity. Eww

• lhasalil

They’re all great guys – debate all you like whether you find them attractive or not but no-one can dispute the fact that they are all lovely young men – polite, humble, caring and thanks to their parents beautifully raised – three more lovely people you’d be hard pressed to find. My personal opinion admittedly, but one which I’ll forever stand by – the end, now I’m outta here ….

• NicksSweetCaroline

he is gay
    fucking shit, these trash fags can’t sing at all
    _______________________________
    I dont see you with fame and money.
    You don’t know me. Kevin can’t sing and lacks this thing called ‘TALENT’!
    —————-
    Kevin actually can sing but chooses not to. And love, he does have talent ;)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Everybody tweet @teenchoicegirl and tell her to nominate @joejonas for best twit. ;D ;D

http://bit.ly/aeaHet Nick took Selenas virginity. Eww