Nick Jonas Lucie Jonas FIREFLIES Duet

She sings like me :)… really bad

Nick’s adorable.
    Lucie is a pretty good singer.

Nick looks good with hoodies on. I love his relaxed look SFM.

Nick looks good with hoodies on. I love his relaxed look SFM.

Its Lucie Jones from x factor a couple years back torturing the song :L

• -JulieSmile-

Woah wait..
    Who’s Lucie Jonas?

• mhmm .

Who is this chick :)? Nick looks cute. <3

• _Tiger_

Thats song is horrible.

• MeenuD

This Lucie chick is actually a pretty good singer. Can I say better than Selena?

• MeenuD

_Tiger_ said:

Thats song is horrible.
    -_-

HER LAST NAME IS JONES!

Do NOT make me get angry.

• Kammi

It’s Lucie JONES btw OceanUp… >.>

• girl crush mileyyyyy

MeenuD said:

LOVE your icon! i’ve been obsessed with megan lately. :)

• NickChicky

Follow @cuteteenicons on twitter. She got a realllly cute Jonas L.A. one of Nick & Nicole. And while your at it follow @iamkalianefae

Love Nick. <3

• _Tiger_

MeenuD said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Thats song is horrible.
    -_-
    Fireflies, not them. Adam young is great but I hate the way it sounds.

MeenuD said:
    ~

everyones better than selena.

• _huajaichumpoo

Lucie Jones. Her name is Lucie Jones. Does OU like to replace ” Jones” with “Jonas”? That’s disrespectful.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Eh, not bad.

• oneofakindxo

Nah Selena’s better than her.

• MeenuD

_Tiger_ said:

MeenuD said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Thats song is horrible.
    -_-
    Fireflies, not them. Adam young is great but I hate the way it sounds.
    I know you were talking about the song.

It’s Lucie Jones and she is one of the actors in Les Miserables with Nick in London. She had a show and he stopped out to see it. It wasn’t planned…but I thought it was sweet of him to agree to perform when he probably just wanted to blend into the shadows and watch the show.

Wow. Nicks sounds… good. Go fig.

• Anonymous435534453

Lucie Jones and Nick were good:) i mean her voice is not the best…but it was good.!

Nick’s adorable.
    Lucie is a pretty good singer.

• Almost Blue

How funny Oceanup. But it’s JONES. Lucie Jones.
    They sounded good together :)

Nick’s adorable.
    Lucie is a pretty good singer.

• RiNiO

-JulieSmile- said:

pretty good.
    Bet a whole bunch of Jonas fans gonna like this version better than the original one..
    —————————-
    I am a Jonas fan and…. no!!! I prefer the old version……….. But I think Jones and of course Nick are good singers !!!!

• Megan

This is Lucie on X Factor last year singing my funny Valentine. She’s great.

• superJOEman

She’s a friend of Nick right?

She was on The x factor thats not her name its lucie jonEs !

• LoveBryony

People asking!

Lucie Jones is playing Cosette on Nick’s first show on Monday, as Camilla’s busy or something. Then camilla will play Cosette for the rest of his shows. After Nick leaves, Lucie Jones starts playing Cosette full time.

• _liesyoutold

Lucie.. who?
    Nick’s amazing. (:

• Hilary

They sounded good

• SparksFly

Nick <3
    Meh I didn't like her on x factor she ruined This Is Me

• RiNiO

SparksFly said:

Nick <3
    Meh I didn't like her on x factor she ruined This Is Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duGPhkPgbgg
    ——————————————
    No she didn’t ! I just hear it and I think she was great and a really good singer!!!

yeah nick seems to support everybody except miley and then people wonder why miley is with liam. He can’t be seen with miley but he don’t mind supporting his friends.

____
    True.
    But is too much drama with Miley and him.

• chelseaa.

it’s lucie jones. ¬¬ she was on xfactor in the UK last year. :)

• Lilly

Lucie Jones plays Cosette in Les Mis?
    Then who’s Camilla? I thought she was his love interest D:

camillas love interest is nick, but nicks is lucie. Got it? (: nick doesn’t love camilla, he loves lucie… he will kiss this two beautiful girls, the guys is havin the time of his life lol
    Camillas is the person playing Cosette while Nick is playing Marius. Lucie plays Cosette after Nick leave Les Mis.

Lucie JonEs was on x afactor last year…and JEDWARD beat her a$$ hahaha

• Lilly

oneofakindxo said:

Nah Selena’s better than her.
    You should check her performance on x factors. She’s really good, a lot lot lot better than Selena.

• Lauren.

Aww yes! I love Lucie! Knew she’d get somewhere… I voted for her so much on X Factor. She’s brilliant :)

• MBT Shoes

It’s Lucie Jones! From X Factor! She was amazing! I knew she’d get somewhere!:D
    She actually sang ‘This is me’ at some point of the show I think.
    x

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

The ending is cute.

aww their both really good singers. lucie jones is off xfactor a bit like the americans american idol. shes really good:) haha how lucky is she though that she gets to perform in les mis and like all of a sudden nick jonas comes along

• Emma

I went to this last night sounded lovely. Such a shock when nick jonas came out :D amazing. He should have performed with jedward aswell :P haha x

LMAO at the people saying Selena is better than Lucie Jones!! HAHAHAHAA Lucie was on X-Factor just youtube her performances!!
    Selena could never match her voice.

its lucie jones not jonas . haha lol

bahahah i used to hate this chick! She got booted from X-factor after singing This is me :/ ironic much. I love Nick tho :)

WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS?! WHEN THE HELL WAS THIS?!

• Abbie

This was at Newmarket races, Cambridgeshire, England. I was soooo shocked when Nick showed up and the rest of the perfomances just couldn’t match up to him.

• KristinaMarie559

Haha did you hear the guy that said “Who is he”.. I think he was talking about Nick:P

• KristinaMarie559

haha the same guy said “Is he on Hannah Montana?” lmao(:

At 0:29 you can hear someone shouting “Who is he?!” haha…

Lucie JONES no jonas and she is nick’s (marius) love interest in les mis. Not watching the video though

• rinnyhearts

Aw, I love Nick. <3

1:41 HANNAH MONTANA
    ROFL
    ROFL

No, Lucie is playing Cosette on Saturday 26th June as a one off and then is taking on the role of Cosette full time after Nick leaves.

Love his version of this song. Cute that he went and supported Lucie.

Shes actually called lucy jones, and she was on the X Factor last year.

It’s Lucie Jones and she is off the x-Factor

• girl crush mileyyyyy

who’s lucie jonas?

• Yasmin

Her name is Lucie JonEs she was on the X-Factor last year but didn’t win :)

• NicksChick

I don’t like them together, does anyone know if they’re dating?
    Because she’s kind of a whoree…

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

He’s amazing (:

• @BieberCosmos

OceanUp, that is the second time you’ve called her Lucie Jonas. It’s Lucie Jones.

Lucie Jones plays Cosette in Les Mis?
    Then who’s Camilla? I thought she was his love interest D:

Love his version of this song. Cute that he went and supported Lucie

Haha @ the Hannah Montana part. :P

I like the chick’s voice but she sucks in this xDD. She’s good though, I think.
    Nick… eh Looks cute xP

• lifeiswhatyoumakeit

lucie jones is an amazing singer
    just youtube lucie jones x factor live shows and you’ll see :)

Lucie Jones plays Cosette in Les Mis?
    Then who’s Camilla? I thought she was his love interest D:

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

both of them murdered my fav song by Owl City

• youroneandonly

He actually knows the words this time?!
    IT’S A MIRACLE! :D

• Chelseaa

Nick. <3

• -JulieSmile-

pretty good.

• NickChicky

Go follow @cuteteenicons on twitter!! She made my icon < --------------

• oneofakindxo

She ruined that song.
    Nick’s adorable.

And only Owl City can sing that song. Sorry, haha.

aww! amazingggg.

Lucie’s good at singing, but like she has a side that’s not too lovely. :|
    & she’s gonna play Cosette opposite Nick for 1 show only.

• Rachel

They sung pretty good together, but NO ONE can beat Owl City’s original version!