Selena Gomez SHORT BLOND HAIR

• picstoburn

Anyway…. I’m bored.

LOL, will anyone ever be able to wear a blonde wig again without being called a Hannahwannabe?

• emma13

eh this song sucks. wow when is she gonna drop this singing shit. and im a fan of hers just saying.

• ET

hannah montana wanna be
    ___
    LMAO OK

• bluemonday

If she wants to be a blonde so much, she should just dye her hair.

The song isn’t very good..her lyrics are always cliche

• bluemonday

Anyway…. I’m bored.

Me too. I’m so bored, I just completely redesigned my OU profile. But I hate those dang links and stuff to where I got the background. -_-

You are a fan of her acting. I am a fan of her all over. Selena has as much right to sing as anyone else with a singing voice. I don’t think she considers it shit! Especially when so many people love her voice.

• LoveGomez

Hahahah oh please jelous peopple, I know that you are listening the song over and over again :) LOL <3

That makes the song easier to sing. You should listen to old-time singers. John Denver. Not cliched lyrics in the LEAST.

• fan4lyftwitter

___
    They care too much about their ears to be listening to this song over and over just saying.

• picstoburn

Lol i think I’m going to work on my profile also. That’s how bored I am.

————————
    YERMOM SUCKS. lmfaolmfao.

• RoundandRound

OMG LMFAO !
    I think the same way !
    They all listen to it but they just don’t wanna say they like the song
    theyre just jealous !!

i ain’t buying sorry sel

• carbomb__

I actually like this song. It’s been stuck in my head since I heard it. :)

• beccaroo

LMFAO! seriously, she should stick to acting…singing just isnt her thing…

• ;)

The video looks interesting but I wish she didn’t twist her finger everytime she says “Round and Round”. We know what direction that is Selena lol

Oh lord. Let’s just say I laughed. Hard.

But on the bright side, they’ve finally spent money on a music video for Selena. Other than her clothes. And a fucking green screen.

• picstoburn

i actually want that wig and sunglasses.

carbomb__ said:
    I actually like this song. It’s been stuck in my head since I heard it. :)

———————-
    Hell me too :)

I think it sounds like California gurls kind of…With If we ever meet agains music video…Katy Perry coppier much?

• picstoburn

Are you deaf?

Wow, Calm down, lol…Spaz. I’m just saying thats what the beat sounded like when I first listened to it.

COPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVECOPY CAT OF WITH LOVE

WHY CANT I SEE THE PIC ?!?! >=|
    w/e i cant wait for the video <3

• Steffie

Honestly I didnt like it sorry sel.

• picstoburn

but i was asking a legit question? because i don’t hear it. i wasn’t trying to “start” anything with you dang…maybe you shouldn’t assume things /:

hannah montana wanna be

That’s fine that you dont hear it:) I honestly dont care. And “dang,” I didnt say I was trying to start anything with you. RME. I’m not deaf btw. You can just leave me alone now:) Thanks.

• ..

ewww the song is terrible and the video looks really bad too.

why is she going to undertand blond is no for her?

haters are so fucking pathetic!!!!

• Ohno

Fan4lyf, when are you going to off yourself? I hate Selena, and like Miley but YOU are the most pathetic STAN on this planet. You’re like a peacelovehearts WANNABE, only annalynne is funny and ORIGINAL.

Cut the crap. and just delete your account. You’re not original and you can’t type worth anything. You should have been an terminated baby.

• fan4lyftwitter

Ohno said:

HAHA ok thanks

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Terrible song, but at least she looks cute.

fan4lyftwitter said:
    Ohno said:

HAHA ok thanks

You think I’m kidding? You’re the most insecure redundant thing to ever be given life. You have no concept of wit ot intelligence. You’re about as backwards as a kid with down syndrome.

The face that you sit on twitter ALL day and ocean up ALL day, especially on every weekend night shows you have no life and no real friends. Girls like Pheobe Prince shouldn’t be committing suicide. They have potential, it’s you who needs to jump ship and do this planet a favor.

trust me we will ALL be very grateful you idiotic fake.

• peacelovehearts

Ohno said:

Thanks……?

• fan4lyftwitter

Ohno said:

HAHA ok thanks

trust me we will ALL be very grateful you idiotic fake.

Really because last time I checked I am barely on twitter only in the mornings or at night. And oceanup I am not on that much either but I am glad that you are stalking me real mature.

• JonasxCyrus

I like the song.
    She looks gorgeousss here

• emma13

trust me we will ALL be very grateful you idiotic fake.
    wow now thats just mean. even if you dont like her you dont have to be so harsh.

• JonasxCyrus

Fan4lyf is the shit.
    Leave her alone.

• monster

i like the song but i hate this part:

“Boy, I need you here with me
    We can’t go on this way
    I’m falling hard for you
    And all I can say”

• picstoburn

Fan4lyf is the shit.
    Leave her alone.

she really is. too legit to quit.

• fan4lyftwitter

JonasxCyrus said:

Fan4lyf is the shit.
    Leave her alone.

Thanks

• fan4lyftwitter

picstoburn said:

Fan4lyf is the shit.
    Leave her alone.

she really is. too legit to quit.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

Fan4lyf is the shit.
    Leave her alone.

she really is. too legit to quit.

you’re welcome.and don’t even bother with that anon.it’s a waste of time.

LoveGomez said:

nope, we dont want to get deaf

lolllllllllllll this video is really really awkward
    you mean cant be tamed???? rigth???

• fan4lyftwitter

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

Fan4lyf is the shit.
    Leave her alone.

she really is. too legit to quit.

you’re welcome.and don’t even bother with that anon.it’s a waste of time.

true

lolllllllllllll this video is really really awkward
    you mean cant be tamed???? rigth???

• pceloveguitar

Her whole career reminds me of hilary duff.
    And I love hilary duff:)
    But I also love selena, so best of luck to her.
    The songs catchy, I like it…not her best, but I like it :)

SELENA SUCKS
    ACTUALLY LOSER YOU SUCKS…… GET A FUCKING LIFE PATHETIC JELOUS ASSHOLE!!!

SELENA SUCKS
    ACTUALLY LOSER YOU SUCKS…… GET A FUCKING LIFE PATHETIC JELOUS ASSHOLE!!!

• peacelovehearts

-------
    Nope. I’m pretty damn sure it already killed my hamster.. i don’t want any more of my beloved pets falling dead. -__-

YOU WIN….

LOVE YOU GIRL…. youre so right…..

sooo amazing…. shes super gorgeous and hot……

this is gonna be a totally hit!!!!!!

• mileyluver15

she cant sing she has no talent watsoever omgosh this is awful thats not her voice they just edited all of this and it sounds like mileys song full circle its ridic

• mileyluver15

Hilary said:

I dont like the song, and she looks so weird =/

shes a wannabe she cant sing like demi or miley. she shouldnt sing!!! she can act but not sing and that wig soo fake looks like shes tryin to be hannah montana bahaha

• mileyluver15

miley will always be better and bigger then selena face it mileys the IT girl

I know yall are listening to the songs over-and-over-and-over again so realy stop hating on her, the MV is gunna be AWESOME! : )

Selena = Better Actress
    Miley = Better Singer

Both have chosen to peruse both acting and singing. Just because They have there weak points doesnt make one any better then the other.

go listen to it one more time. when i first listen to it it sounds kinda weird but then i listen to it again i’m starting to love it

love selena <3

The first thing I thought when I heard her voice….FAKE. Everything about her is fake, but mostly her voice. You can tell it’s remixed to make her sound better. Believe me, I’ve been to one of her concerts.SHE SOUNDS HORRIBLE.
    And the first thing I thought when I heard the song….NOT HERS. Selena goes arounda cting like she wrote the songs “oh, i put SO much effort in this for my fans” YEAH RIGHT. She only SINGS them, and yet, her voice is changed.
    And guess what? She’s been sucking up to Disney to get fame. Right. Like Naturally would’ve gotten into iTunes Top 20 if Disney hadn’t been pounding the song into our heads ever commercial break. I watch Disney. You probably do. And you know that it was on like 24/7. I didn’t even like the song the first time I heard it, but now sometimes it’s in my head.
    Last thing, she totally copied Miley. Look at her hair. Then look at Miley’s hair in Party in the USA. It’s just a different color. And her hair’s prob. fake too because she said she cut her hair. Blonde looks ugly on her. She acts like she’s SO amazing, but look at how she gets famous : people write songs for her, people change her voice for her, her band plays music for her, Disney plays her song so much it hurts watching Disney for her, and Miley’s practically being there being copied, BY HER. She’s a Miley wanabe. Hmm? Acting, then “dancing” now it’s “singing”. I liked Sel as an actor, I really did, but now, she’s just gone too low.

“Selena is a better singer than Miley”

Have you heard her REAL voice? Yeah, right. So, I don’t HATE Selena, I actually kind of like her, but you’ve got to admit, her real voice without all the changing is really terrible…and she’s trying to make herself look more mature with make-up.

hating on miley, doesn’t makes you a better selena fan

and hating on selena doesn’t makes you a better miley fan

so why can’t we all be friends :D

—————-
    Poor looser, thats what i dont want to Selena be :] , and yes, i have a life.. Selena <3

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

well i love that wig :D

hating on miley, doesn’t makes you a better selena fan

and hating on selena doesn’t makes you a better miley fan

so why can’t we all be friends :D
    I would try it some day, but mileys fan bugs me

“so why can’t we all be friends :D”

Same reason why you won’t capitalize your letters and use periods.

EXACT same reason. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t give a care, right? It’s what you do and you’ll keep on doing it.

im not a big fan of hers but not gonnaa lie shes really prettyyyyy
    this song sucks though no offence

• Lolerer

I find it funny….that all countries love her except the America :LMOST america

• GO FIGURE IT OUT

SERIOUSLY SELENA!

AN AGENT?! FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!

I WANT HER TO DO SOMETHING REALLY AWESOME! NOT THE FOLLOW THE RULES AND BORED ME TO DEATH SELENA GOMEZ!

AND THATS COMING FROM A SELENA FAN

• cookie

Hun.
    Please.
    STFU.
    You’re making me hate Selena more by the second…

• =]

I like this song tho i think it’s part of the disney genre whereas Mileys new song Cant Be Tamed is steering away from disney.
    Cant wait 2 c the vid 4 Round and Round.Looks gud.

• ohhlalalamiley

bitch you are so obsessed. you actually searched it to prove miley’s better? what you need is not proof but a LIFE. you’re right, the truth hurts, miley lost almost 3/4 of her fans because of her bad attitude. shouting to her mom, forcing her parents to buy EVERYTHING she wants, posting inappropriate pics, giving an old dude (doesnt make a diff. if he’s gay or not) a lapdance, wearing almost nothing, making out with her boyfriend like there are no other people/kids around.

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

and i know that because it’s everywhere not because I searched it UNLIKE other people.

If Miley lost all her fans,
    then why is she STILL selling out concerts.
    Why was her video ‘Can’t be tamed’ number one? Why is she making millions?

Hey Selena stan, take that pickle
    and shove it up your ass.

• pceloveguitar

Can we just come to the conclusion that neither selena nor miely sing very well live? Miley did sound great today, but selena has sounded great before, too.
    Neither of them are exactly amazing at singing.
    Keep an open mind, people. Jeesh.

• nickjlover

The same Selena stan is switching from anon to her account thinking people actually care what she has to say. smh

nickjlover said:
    —————–
    Totally FAIL :)

• Maralovelovelove

love her. love the song so far. she looks super pretty in the clips of the video, just don’t like the blond wig! haha

let see Mileys cd goes double platinum and Selena goes gold. Miley has had two # 1 tours. Selena cannot even tour alone yet. Miley has hosted over 5 award shows. Selena has hosted zero. Miley has sold over 20 million albums. Selena has sold 800,00. Miley has had five top ten singles Selena has zero. Shall we go on?

LMFAOOOOOO …. No sweetie, you don’t have to put yourself through that much torture to listen to your idol… You want legit singing?
    and you really dare to call that a legit singing??? LMFAO…. goshhhh miley fans are exactly like her A BIG JOKE!!!!! but fine by me, always made laugh so hard!!!! LOL

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!
    LMFAO…. NO SWEETIE, IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT MILEY SOUNDS GOOD YOU FAIL LOSER…… MILEY HAS THE MOST ANNOYING HORRIBLE AND MAN VOICE EVER…. SOOOO TRY AGAIN LOSER!!!!

WIN !! OMG I LOVEYOU! :]
    youre my new bestie;)

You are my new bestie too :3

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!

LMFAO…. NO SWEETIE, IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT SELENA SOUNDS GOOD YOU FAIL LOSER……SELENA IS THE WORST SINGER EVER, SHE RUNS OUT OF BREATH EVEN IF SHE IS NODOING ANYTHING ON THE STAGE, SHE CANT HIT HIGHT NOTE, SHE CANT STAY ON KEY FOR AL LEAST ONE SECOND HER SONG ARE SO LAME…. SOOOO TRY AGAIN LOSER!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:38 pm
    nickjlover said:
    Lmfaoo …ikr? It’s quite amusing xD

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

• nickjlover

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:38 pm
    nickjlover said:
    Lmfaoo …ikr? It’s quite amusing xD
    Atleast she finally made an account I may too now for laughs.

hahahaha 20 millions???? dont lie to yourself loser, its really pathetic…. LOL cant stop of laguh, miley stan stop to being a fucking joke like disgustin cyrus…. 20 millions??? right maybe in your dreams ASSHOLE…..

• peacelovehearts

Im sure they catch the drift.. (;

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!

Awww guess what looser? SHE IS DOING MORE MONEY ANYWAY :)

miley looks ugly, acts horribly but sings ok.
    selena looks average, acts good, but sings badly.
    selena used to look breathtaking but she made herself looked older with all those make-up.
    miley used to sing ok but she ruined her voice with all those cold coffees.

they’re not perfect so PLEASE SHUT UP!

@LoveGomez and the crazy anon
    selena stan and miley haters. what a good life

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

Fine with me Miley has had the biggest crowd in GMA 4 years ina row. Has Selena ever been invited there?Miley was the youngest ever to have 4 #1 albums. Miley was also the youngest ever to mentor American Idol contestants.

LoveGomez said:

you mean “why is miley being slutty if she is already a “slut”?

———————-
    Lol.. everybody know that Miley is a slut :]
    its official youre my new bestie, love you girl!!!

Look it up sweetie the truth hurts I know.

FINALLY, someone who sees the reality!

i love you!

You are talking about miley right? because she is the only ‘girl’ with a man voice :)
    hahahahahaha i know, sooo gross!!! miley looks like a her dad its so fucking disgusting….

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

——————–
    LOL, 4 albums in #1? LOL IDIOT THE 4 ALBUM ITS ON SALE 21 JUNE ! LOL SO IDIIOT LMFAO.. OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HANNAH MONTANA ? ;)

let the anon and the crazy Selena stan talk to themselves. Everyone is on the other post anyways.

Look it up sweetie the truth hurts I know

actually she is wrong miley has sold over 50 million albums said abc.

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

——————–

Hannah is still Miley sweetie and it counts but even if we just count 3 albums shes still the youngest ever to have 3 #1s. i know it must suck to know that Selenas first cd debuted #9

Look it up sweetie the truth hurts I know.
    exactly sweetie the truth hurts, it must hurts to know that your idol is just biggest joke ever, and nobody can take her seriously, and she always made a huge fool and is so embarrasing just looks at her trying so hard to be sexy or looks mature, FAIL!! and seriously dont lie to yourself, she has sold 15 millions, and she has like a millions albums, and taylor has sold more than 15 millions with only 2 albums….

• ohhlalalamiley

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

——————–

Win.

• LAAdyGagaPWNES

Im sure they catch the drift.. (;
    —————————-
    Oh, I think we’re pretty updated on the fact that Miley has been on the music industry more time. It’s so funny how you’re all ‘Miley has sold over 20 million albums and Selena only 800,000′ But you’re trying to get all of those numbers by counting the Hannah Montana albums Miley doesn’t even want to be associated with anymore, yet Selena only has one album, this stuff can’t be compared, since Miley clearly has more advantage by the fact that she’s had more albums.

• LAAdyGagaPWNES

Im sure they catch the drift.. (;
    —————————-

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

yeah if she lost fans explain why everything she does is successful?

• pceloveguitar

LoveGomez you need to stop. You’re making all people who support selena look bad & not all of us are that supportive of a fan. K? K.

peacelovehearts said:
    TAYLOR IS NOT THE YOUNGEST EVER tAYLOR IS IN HER TWENTIES AND mILEY HAS HAD 4 ALBUMS AND YES 20 MILLION NOW IT WAS AT 15 MILLION A YEAR AGO.
    hahahaha oh and i guess in one year she sold 5 millions??? LOL damn miley fans are really pathetic and are the part of why miley is just a joke….. LMFAO
    Miley & Taylor’s talent can pown Selena’s without even trying… There’s nothing to compare, so stop.
    oH JUST ONE MORE THING… SELENA HAS LESS THAN A YEAR ON THE SINGING WAY :)

• ohhlalalamiley

fan4lyftwitter said:

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    ohhlalalamiley said:
    You Selena stans are cracking me up with these comments. ‘Selena is a better singer than Miley.’ Haha, funny guys. Funny.
    & it’s even more hysterical that they think if they change their username then no one will notice that it’s the same person replying to themselves… Lmfaooo
    lol
    I know, right?
    I love Selena posts.
    Selena stans are so delusional.

pceloveguitar said:
    —————–
    SORRY BUT ALL IM WRITTING ITS THE TRUE…
    AND I JUST CARE WHAT SELENAS THINK.. NOT THE MILEY STANS :)

miranda cosgrove is better than selena at singing. HAHA

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

Honey selena had scandals If they were interested in her like the do to miley. Look at all miley scandals none were done by her but by the people who stole her thing and took photograph without consent. They could do the same to selena or anyone If they care for them.

selena wored a strappless dress see thru with her panties and bra showing and nobody did nothing If it was miley it will had been everywhere.

selena diss nick multiple times did they cared she spoke baldly of nick nope, selena wore shorts shorts and almost showed her ass on the chat did anyone cared nope, selena showed her none exitance cleavage multiple times did anyone cared nope,

but everyone cared when miley did it and made huge scandals about samething selena has been doing after miley. people just don’t care about selena.

also miley broke records way before the scandal.

• Diamondback

GOOD :)

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    oH JUST ONE MORE THING… SELENA HAS LESS THAN A YEAR ON THE SINGING WAY :)
    What? Your innaccurate grammar is close to impossible to read..

• Diamondback

miranda cosgrove is better than selena at singing. HAHA
    – – – – – –

Shut the fuck up, it isn’t a contest.

• ohhlalalamiley

:B

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

also miley broke records way before the scandal.

—————-
    Selena dont have to survive of drama scandals

is it just me or does selena hair look similar to miley cyrus hair in the video?

again, it’s because of her scandals! swutty miwey needs ATTENTION. no wonder why she kept doing them. i give miley credits for her seducing skills

• ohhlalalamiley

• LoveGomez

miley is hotter that’s why she has the hottest guy from all the disney girls and selena opp’s none and the only reason she dated nick is because papa j is obsessed with her because she a hypocrite who is a hypocrite to him. Nick didn’t even love her only as a friend she just persude him and took advantage that miley was not around and she was working.

Oh yeah.. you say the part of SELENA IS NOT A SLUT?

why can’t you ever just see something about selena WITHOUT bringing up miley?

I’m a Selena fan…NOT STAN…fan.
    I love her, but I know she’s not perfect, neither is Miley… both have their flaws. Don’t bring up Selena and her “fakeness” or her “Bad singing” unless you’re ready to get a bunch of crap about Miley. stfu. please.

It’s more like selena fans are so desperate to compare selena to miley. They think that because selena took miley left over boyfriend nick that qualify her to be compare to someone huge like miley when she not even close to miley toe. They need to stop compare selena with someone with a fighting chance maybe miranda who just stared but miley the queen of teen in the entired planet selena will never earn that because teen years basically pass for them.

WIN !! OMG I LOVEYOU! :]
    youre my new bestie;)

You are my new bestie too :3
    yayyyy really you mae my day hehehe, whats your name? and where are you from?

My name is Sai.. and Im from México HELL YEAH! BURRITOS!!!

• LoveGomez

why can’t you ever just see something about selena WITHOUT bringing up miley?

I’m a Selena fan…NOT STAN…fan.

———————-

No hunny.. it’s because you Miley Stans think the world is around only in miley

• peacelovehearts

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    ohhlalalamiley said:

• Timber

:B

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

——————-
    HELL YEAH BABY! YOU’RE RIGHT!

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

——————-
    HELL YEAH BABY! YOU’RE RIGHT!

• fan4lyftwitter

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

For someone who lost 3/4 of her fanbase its amazing how her new cd presales are doing amazing and her new single is still top twenty. Its also pretty amazing her concert today in NYC went on for blocks…

Look it up sweetie the truth hurts I know.

Actually they said miley has sold over 50 million cds world wide, and taylor is not a teenager and miley beat taylor in the youngest to break records. Miley had #4 #1 albums under the age of 16. selena or taylor will never make miley record she in the book a guineous miley already has broken multiple records in history. something selena hasn’t even achieved.

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    ohhlalalamiley said:
    lol

• peacelovehearts

round & round = EPIC!!!

round & round = EPIC!!!

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:22 pm

—————————–

LOL please! Anyone can sing with that bite! xd .. Oh thanks… I almost fall asleep!

You finally made an account? Good for you. By the way you still make no sense.

———————
    Uhm ok Stalker.. Its my first time on commenting in OU since 8 June.. DUJ

She sings as good as my 12 year old cousin. But My cousin cant sing.

by “flawless” you mean masculine voice? then yyeah, absolutely flawless! her songs are 60 FEET BELOW THE GROUND. corpse would rather remain dead than hear her.dont even get me started with her face.

SHUT THE F UP SELENA HATERS. MILEY AINT THAT TALENTED TOO! WOULD U LIKE IT IF WE SAY:

MILEY SUCKS
    MILEY SUCKS
    MILEY SUCKS
    MILEY’S A SLUT
    MILEY’S A SLUT!

?? YOU WOULDN’T RIGHT SO KEEP THOSE THOUGHTS TO YOURSELVES! YOU DONT HAVE TO COMPARE THEM! GAWD!

Reminds me of With Love by Hilary Duff. :|

• peacelovehearts

LoveGomez said:
    I’m getting so SICK of people arguing about Miley being better than Selena, Selena being better than Miley! Y’all should shut up!

——————
    It’s OBVIOUS! :) <3
    ----------
    I understand that you want to support Selena & everything.. but you can’t honestly say that after this morning, Selena has a better singing ability than Miley. That’s just lying to yourself. :/

Love ya girlie…. But stick to acting.

• ohhlalalamiley

-------
    Nope. I'm pretty damn sure it already killed my hamster.. i don't want any more of my beloved pets falling dead. -__-

-----------------------
    Uhm I think your hamster dead already when you listten miley's masculine voice! LOL
    Was that supposed to be funny? Do you seriously think Selena is a better singer than Miley? Like honestly?
    ------------------------------
    Im saying that Selena have better voice than miley, but anyway, I think that too :D
    ---
    Your comments about how Selena has a better voice than Miley makes me laugh…

——————
    It’s OBVIOUS! :) <3
    —————-
    Yes i can! :D Uhm well, yes I say that EVERY DAY :)

———————–
    Uhm I think your hamster dead already when you listten miley’s masculine voice! LOL

——————————

Miley is thanking her fans. Without them she won’t be a brat, she wont be pole and lap dancing, she wont be posting almost-naked pictures, she wont be singing horrible songs, she wont mind wearing inappropriate clothing, wont be making SEDUCTIVE videos and all that. so yes miley’s fans keep her going.

• peacelovehearts

——————
    It’s OBVIOUS! :) <3
    ----------
    I understand that you want to support Selena & everything.. but you can't honestly say that after this morning, Selena has a better singing ability than Miley. That's just lying to yourself. :/
    ----------------
    Yes i can! :D Uhm well, yes I say that EVERY DAY :)
    ---------
    Then you need some serious help my friend. Legit. -__-

——————————
    You sound alot like the crazy anon did you finally make an account?*claps*

• peacelovehearts

• nickjlover

_______________
    Thanks for the LOLz

• idkMyBFFjill

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!
    here we go again…just stop. i bet you yourself could do better. im sick of ppl posting 30 sec videos of selena singing and trying to make her seem legit. shes not. get over the fact that many people see that.

• oneofakindxo

This song is really catchy, I really like it. :) And Selena looks FLAWLESS. I’m so jealous of her.
    Oh, but blonde does not suit her. At all.

why is miley a wannabe if she is aready a “be”?

Just because Miley’s songs are better than Selena’s doesnt exactly mean Miley is a good singer. if you hear her perform live, your ears would burn. there’s too much editing on her voice when you listen to her studio songs.

why is she copying miley outfit and coat the gold outfit miley wore that in a photoshoot, and the blond wig is she imitating miley? and the coat miley wore that too.

• idkMyBFFjill

You can now stop talking. :]

you need some too, my friend.

_______
    Bitch sit down Have you not heard Miley live? Especially today? Absolutely flawless. It is Selenas voice that is completely edited in every song.

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!

hahah really? that’s called singing? hahaha
    sure sure

you mean “why is miley being slutty if she is already a “slut”?

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:22 pm

—————————–

• nickjlover

_______
    Win

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:22 pm

—————————–

You finally made an account? Good for you. By the way you still make no sense.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    You can now stop talking. :]
    Oh i know, Demi sing so much better than S–Cyrus :)

selena > pathetic wannabe….

LoveGomez said:

OMG REALLY CANT WAIT! SHE LOOK SO GORGEOUS!THIS VIDEO GONNA BE AWESOME! :D !! BTW I LOVE THE SONG TOO <3
    totally agree ;)

• LoveGomez

you mean “why is miley being slutty if she is already a “slut”?

———————-
    Lol.. everybody know that Miley is a slut :]

WIN !! OMG I LOVEYOU! :]

• rinnyhearts

She’s so pretty in this video. Love her.

please sweetie dont ever put miley and real singer in the same sentence its just ridiculous and you sounds like a dumb….

How many times is OU planning on posting this lame ass video? It blows. She can’t sing. The song is lame. Only her 8-10 year old Wizards fans will buy this crap. Enough already.
    youre so fucking wrong!!!! first of all pathetic and disgusting cyrus is the bitch whos only has litlle and retarded kids fans….. she cant sing for save her life, and her album wast just a huge fail, just crap…. SHE SUCKS….

• livingoutloud

Ahw, seems lovely.

Way worse than Falling Down! Since it’s her second album I thought her music would mature but boy was I wrong ;)

• island.B

my idol :)

• LoveGomez

brb :] This is a Selena’s post.. so you fail miley stans, thank you so much for your time

Miley scandals: a million
    Selena scandals: zero

also miley broke records way before the scandal.

—————-
    Selena dont have to survive of drama scandals

—————-

neither Miley. She doesnt sell albums cuz her scandals.”Oh im gonna buy her albums becaouse she took naked pictures” haha
    That would be so pathetic.

you know miley is amazing when you sell out 5 nights at the 02 arena in London (which is a HUGE arena)
    when did selena do that oh that right never!!! please don’t compare selena bad voice with a real singer.

• Timber

=/

You people make me uncomfortable for liking both Selena and Miley…

@lovegomez
    amiga mexicana te amooo en serio, soy colombiana, cual es tu nombre??? en serio amo tus comentarios, son los mejores!!!!!

@LoveGomez

do you have a twitter account?

@lovegomez
    —————-
    hahaha muchas gracias amiga colombiana :] dime ‘Sai’ ;)

media sticks to miley to show that she’s being a bad rolemodel to kids. http://hitsusa.com/images/miley-cyrus-mooning.jpg

wth she’s working for disney. if it wasnt for her show on disney she wouldnt be able to make $.

@LoveGomez

do you have a twitter account?
    No I dont

• mrsdestinyhope

Why can’t people just accept that Miley is bigger than Selena in the music world? I mean MC’s 4th CD is already in the top 40 on itunes and it doesn’t event come out TILL MONDAY. I don’t recall Selena’s first CD doing that well. And A lot of people seem to believe that Selena’s album sold more than MC’s EP Um Dudes, Selena needed 5 FREAKING MONTHS just to go GOLD. MC’s EP was already double platinum by the time she reached that status. And Must I mention that PARTY IN THE USA is still in the TOp 50 on itunes after ALL THESE MONTHS. Just give it up Selena fans. MC has more popularity. The only thing Selena beats MC at is the KCA awards and a Emmy (which are based on her acting skills) she can’t TOUCH nor COMPARE to Miley as a singer. I will give her credit and say that Selena is a much better performer now than she was last year, but she still needs to stick to what she’s best at which is acting.

LoveGomez said:

Miley too when she stared and she still manage to make her cd #1 what your next excuse??? and miley was younger and sounded way better than selena live and as a performer too. miley owned the stage the first time she took over.
    Oh im so confused! when Miley stared or when Hanna Montana stared? So confused :3 .. you know double personality

dont try to detract Miley success because the HM thing. Without Miley, Hannah would not exist.

without Billy Ray, Hannah wouldnt exist :) [as Miley]

oh! Thats explain the horrible grammar the crazy anon and @Lovegomez speak in spanish!
    what a surprise

people just cant stop comparing them. they both are amazing in their own ways. they both bring us entertainment. these pointless arguments give me an headache.

mrsdestinyhope said:

THIS!

• picstoburn

what the hell? what’s wrong with that chick? /:

without Billy Ray, Hannah wouldnt exist :) [as Miley]

you mean without Disney. i didnt know Billy ray invented HM.

• Ryan

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
    CANT WAIT!!!!

AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT… ITS GOOD FOR ME!! AND SELENA DOES NOT MIND EITHER!!!

• ohhlalalamiley

Haha. Win.

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!

yay you are back crazy anon who everybody hates.

———————–

okay LoveGomez u need to get a life..thats what i hate about selena fans..theyre too jealous to admit she’ll never be like miley.im not a miley nor a selena fan..but please this song sucks like hell and her voice is as awful as mine(and trust me i have a bad voice)..so please selena stick to acting you suck at singing and stop trying to be miley and stop copying hilary duff’s video.i mean selena’s fans are a bunch of 5 year olds.

——————
    It’s OBVIOUS! :) <3

———————-

———————–
    OMG so fucking true!!!! your comment made my day!!! love you…. its really insane that miley stan dare to say that her pathetic idol can sing or she has great or powerful voice, is so fucking funny!!!!

WIN !! OMG I LOVEYOU! :]
    youre my new bestie;)

oH JUST ONE MORE THING… SELENA HAS LESS THAN A YEAR ON THE SINGING WAY :)

——————
    It’s OBVIOUS! :) <3

I dont know if I should laugh or just shake my head?

peacelovehearts said:
    oH JUST ONE MORE THING… SELENA HAS LESS THAN A YEAR ON THE SINGING WAY :)
    What? Your innaccurate grammar is close to impossible to read..
    oh, im so sorry :( lol

• Timber

SORRY BUT ALL IM WRITTING ITS THE TRUE…
    AND I JUST CARE WHAT SELENAS THINK.. NOT THE MILEY STANS :)

Lol! “Its the true.”

• ohhlalalamiley

Timber said:

SORRY BUT ALL IM WRITTING ITS THE TRUE…
    AND I JUST CARE WHAT SELENAS THINK.. NOT THE MILEY STANS :)

Lol! “Its the true.”

LOL! Please learn proper grammer. ;D

selena fans keep on making excuses and putting miley down it will not take away the fact that selena can’t sing and miley powned selena in everything.

we’re saying facts not excuses. if selena can’t sing then so “CUNT” miley.

oh, the Miley ‘Lady Gaga’ style? uhm no i dont think so

THIS

• Hilary

I dont like the song, and she looks so weird =/

• _liesyoutold

it looks great on her (:
    can’t wait.

for all you selana haters/miley fans. STFU at least her video can be shown on disney channel unlike cant be tamed.

LMAO!! It doesn’t matter cuz miley’s video was debuted on E! instead of disney channel..

peacelovehearts said:
    oH JUST ONE MORE THING… SELENA HAS LESS THAN A YEAR ON THE SINGING WAY :)
    What? Your innaccurate grammar is close to impossible to read..
    oh, im so sorry :( lol

I can speak a little bit in spanish, im gonnatell you one thing: Miley es mejor que Selena. That’s it

• kass

lolllllllllllll this video is really really awkward

• mywoohooishuggingout

“baby you can be tough
    sayin’ enough is enough
    you can even be blunt
    just do it with love love love”

this song screams to me that it wants to be a ‘hit’ but it kinda fails :/

Britney wannabe too?!!!
    OMG Disney.

• Timber

LOL! Please learn proper grammer. ;D

Haha! XD

just a serious advice for everyone in here: GET A LIFE!

• picstoburn

lol weird i was just watching it. but i like that she’s classy. but i think it’s going to be a fail /: please prove me wrong selena.

• ev.lovelife

she looks flawless. song hasn’t jumped at me yet but i like it.

AGENT SELENA.

• SYTYCD

she’s releasing it the day miley’s new album comes out. well isn’t that just drama waiting to happen.

Can’t wait!!!! I’m so eager to see the rest of the video…..it looks like its a good one!

Team SEL!!!

• SYTYCD

huh, same day miley’s album comes out. well isn’t that drama waiting to happen.

• peacelovehearts

LMFAOOOO! xD

umm.. dont like it.

Look it up sweetie the truth hurts I know.

honestly……she really cant sing that well and it annoys me how every disney channel star thinks they can sing when she clearly cant

• Clarissa

LMFAO! seriously, she should stick to acting…singing just isnt her thing…
    I respect your opinion but I DO like the song, so it works for me.
    But If Miley “can” act (aka her acting its shameful) why selena cant sing? (put earplugs on and ALL will be fine!)

Look it up sweetie the truth hurts I know.

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

——————–

UUUH YES.. SORRY.. MILEY HAVE DOUBLE PERSONALITY RIGHT? because she is FAKE.. i dont care what her DNA says LOL!

why can’t you ever just see something about selena WITHOUT bringing up miley?

I’m a Selena fan…NOT STAN…fan.

Haters;; as much as you don’t like Sel, you gotta admit her voice has gotten better than what it used to be.

Jun 18, 2010 @ 07:43 pm

HELL YEAH! :D SELENA CAN SING!

Awww guess what looser? SHE IS DOING MORE MONEY ANYWAY :)

yeah but money cant buy the talent.

WIN !! OMG I LOVEYOU! :]
    youre my new bestie;)

You are my new bestie too :3
    yayyyy really you mae my day hehehe, whats your name? and where are you from?

miley looks ugly, acts horribly but sings ok.
    selena looks average, acts good, but sings badly.
    miley used to sing ok but she ruined her voice with all those cold coffees.

they’re not perfect so PLEASE SHUT UP

Miley ugly go checked your eyes miley is gorgeous and much much prettier than selena who look like a cute kid.

miley is an amazing singer selena you can’t even call her a singer but a joke in the music industry.

she a bad stabber a bad singer and a bad girlfriend because she gave nick an actriss and was a total hypocrite to him and fooled him too. she has absolutly no friend wonder why.

Lol.. everybody know that Miley is a slut :]

—————–
    really? sorry sweetie but the definition of a slut is someone who sleeps around…..
    do you have proof that she does that? no..you dont

———————–
    Yes please :] keep going!

——————–

UUUH YES.. SORRY.. MILEY HAVE DOUBLE PERSONALITY RIGHT? because she is FAKE.. i dont care what she DNA says LOL!

uuum no selena is the biggest fake person EVER!.

i think this song is about nick jonas?, the lyrics are sorta like that haha. not a huge fan of this song, sounds the usual commercial pop manufactured trash we hear all the time nowadays. She needs to stick to actin n realise that blond hair aint for her. also, who read ted’s blind vice about her. im disgusted, dont fall for this innocent act. this girl is defo not as innocent as she seems..