Amanda Bynes, ‘I’m Done With Acting’

amanda-bynes-retired
Around the web

• mywoohooishuggingout

i think her last movie I saw was hairspray :D

• take.it.off

i think its fake. she wouldnt just say “i’m quitting acting, i dont like it anymore”, she’d be the kind of person to do a twitlonger and say why she’s quitting, etc, etc.

This is obvi. fake…come on people!

This is obvi. fake…come on PEOPLE!

carnell and marcel holla

• babaloo

WTF?! This is soooooooooooooo random and out of the blue. I hope she’s drunk or something and is messing with us.

• mywoohooishuggingout

mywoohooishuggingout said:
    This is fake, right?

No but I hope she was drunk when she tweeted it! :(

i hope too, i loved “what i like about you”, she is (was D:) a great actrees.

• mywoohooishuggingout

mywoohooishuggingout said:
    This is fake, right?

No but I hope she was drunk when she tweeted it! :(

i hope too, i loved “what i like about you”, she is (was D:) a great actrees.

• Chelsea-Rose

Hopefully this isn’t true, I love Amanda.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Her tweets are so weird

• Julianna

This is obvi. fake…come on PEOPLE!

It was on her twitter legit.. either drunk tweeting.. hacked…or something else

looks like she was hacked. or maybe she was indeed drunk. but I don’t think it’s serious or real.

This Can not be true. I <3 her!!!! D:

• Julianna

i hope too, i loved “what i like about you”, she is (was D:) a great actrees.

—————–

I still watch that show sometimes on Teen Nick… she has ALOT talent and she is hilarious.

k

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I hope this isn’t serious. I like her movies.

• Fail.

Actually, she’s starring in Easy A.

• HeatherJBxoxo

I hope this isn’t true. She is an amazing actress. I’ve always loved her movies and tv shows.

• mywoohooishuggingout

Her tweets are so weird

————————————-

LOL that’s true

• RiseAboveTheStorm

this better not be true!ilove amanda and her movies.

The reason she’s quitting, is she can’t get jobs anymore. I mean the last movie she was in was Sydney White and that movie bombed. Nice try Amanda!

• muffy1013

I hope this is fake D: She can’t stop acting

• Julianna

—————–

Alot of amazing actors have had movies that bombed. JS.

E! said it but they went downhill from 2 years ago. I dunno, to me it sounded like it wasn’t meant. But so many celebrities are hacked. You can’t really take any tweet seriously until it’s been up for like 2 days with no issue, lol.

Like you guys say a bunch of stuff you don’t mean a lot. I know I do. Even my dad does. But shit still ends up being done.

But if she really did mean it, well, she’s gonna have a hard time if she’s not going behind the scenes. :p

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

—————–

Alot of amazing actors have had movies that bombed. JS.

______________

True.

• EASYMAC.

uh swhattt. lol. this better not be true. she was like an upcomming sandra bullock for me.

• picstoburn

/: i think she was hacked i mean these twits are soo stupid.

• xoxo

fake as miley’s long hair

lol is your icon miley touching her boob? xD

• realistgangsta

i never really liked amanda show and lizzie mcguire i thought they were corny but keane and kel and cousin skeeter was the shit

I guess I’m the only one laughing my ass off about the whole “black men” thing. It’s normal but so random. Lol

• Pingback: zirtucvertol

• Pingback: take a look at the site here

• Pingback: read the full info here

• GoldenGal9311

What? She better be hacked, or this is somehow April fools cause I <3 her movies!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Seriously… WHY?

• mywoohooishuggingout

This is fake, right?

• whatever you all suck

o_o
    I really hope she has been hacked. otherwise that will make her a bit…irresponsable. I mean, if she doesn’t like it then why does she started her career?
    What’s she going to do now, college? ha-ha get real.

Plus, I have a friend that REALLY loves Amanda. So she’ll like totally freak out when she sees that.

• natjbguitargirl

i love her shes flippin sweet y?

• adfasdfasdfasd

yeah i hope she was hacked.
    cuz i actually love her acting. :)

• SparksFly

Is this legit?! or was she hacked or something?

• _liesyoutold

noooooooooooooooooooo :(

• Jade

Oh great, so now she’s gonna spend even more time on twitter, i’m fed up of her boring life and tweeting so much, i may have to stop following her, even though i am a huge fan of her old films, i have them all. :(

• crazylady

SO hacked.

she’s like repeating herself…only one tweet about it is necessary
    and seriously “I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it” who says it like that? it sounds so childish. like others have said, there would be more of an explanation than that.

yeah there’s no way this is real.

• monster

she was probably hacked but i don’t really care if she did retire. the only good thing she’s ever done was the Amanda Show.

bynes took a left turn into crazy town.. she’s been like this for awhile now.

• ev.lovelife

i love her and all but i figure if you’ve been jobless for the pat 4 years you’ve kinda already retired

• LucyWhite

guhhvk

maybe she’s pulling a Joaquin?

NOOO. She’s such an amazing actress :(

So is Easy A going to be her last film? D:

nah this aint here

This is obvious, she was hacked.

wekll, who cares. xd

THIS HAS TO BE FAKE ,
    see the other tweets ? SO NOT AMANDA :l
    Maybe someone should interview her to get the real truth, cause amanda bynes is like an amazing actress of all time .

• ilikeyourbeard

what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Ashleyy.

No No Noo! I love her :(

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

hacked otherwise why would she say all that????

• Lily

NOOOO! this cant be real! i <3 her. ive always loved her movies. :(

• Shion

I really doubt that if she was seriously thinking about quiting she would announce it over twiiter. I mean.. common.

• –>Marissa<—

omg !!!! i seriously hope shes really not stopping acting amanda bynes is my fav actress…..:'(….

who-over is spamming this is a real sickooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please NOOOOO
    i love you amanda ,i love their work,please nooooooooo DDD:

NOOOOOOO! D:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I was watching ‘Shes The Man’ this morning aswell >:l

• Julianna

mywoohooishuggingout said:
    This is fake, right?

No but I hope she was drunk when she tweeted it! :(

• FUNNY VIDEO!

lol who cares. didnt even know she did stuff anymore.

• ailenylovesangel

wtf if ur gonna hate dont waste her sweer time dumb blonde

• teardrop

It sounds like someone has hacked her twitter…
    Well, she is superb, so i hope it doesn’t happen :(

I think she was hacked when she changed her username to ‘chicky’
    Ever since then her tweets have been… odd?
    “I like black men” why would she tweet that? really??
    I seriously think she’s been hacked….

• AmTam

She’s in “Easy A” alongside Emma Stone, which comes out in… September or August or something. So she just recently got a job.
    I think she was hacked.

• emilyyaleeceee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    She’s my idol!
    She’s my favorite actress!
    She’s my inspiration!
    She’s the reason I wanted to become an actress!
    SHE CANTTTTTT!!!! D,: D,:

• chocolatelemonade

well i never thought acting was ever fun i mean learning and reciting lines over and over plus putting emotion to them plus cooperating with other cast members all at the same time-it MUST be hard. at least she’s honest…she was good for her time

• picstoburn

lol is your icon miley touching her boob? xD

lol which icon are you talking about?

• mywoohooishuggingout

lol is your icon miley touching her boob? xD

lol which icon are you talking about?

my icon LOL, yes is miley touching herself LOLOLOLOL

“I like black men I’m very attracted to them just fyi”

hahahahahahahahahaha wtf

“I like black men I’m very attracted to them just fyi”

hahahaha lol wtf

I think my heart just broke a little.

This can’t be true!

• dryersheets

Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:18 pm
    “I like black men I’m very attracted to them just fyi”

hahahahahahahahahaha wtf
    I like all men………..*cough*

She was obviously hacked.

• picstoburn

lol is your icon miley touching her boob? xD

lol which icon are you talking about?

my icon LOL, yes is miley touching herself LOLOLOLOL