Danielle Jonas, ‘I’m On A Treasure Hunt!’

danielleletter
danil

• Tracy

same here. I was trying to figure it out for a while to

• Belle

so cute! Kevin is so clever with this treasure hunt game thing. I want my own kevin!

• j

so adorable

I DO!!!! KEVIN US THE SWEETEST THING EVER! AWWW HE TREATS DANIELLE LIKE A PRINCESS!

• Belle

He’s waiting ;) hahahahaha oh Kevin.

awwww so cute!
    I want somebody like that!

• Anonymo

SO DAMN CUTE!!!
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS KEVIN JONAS IS ONE OF A KIND HUSBAND???

KEVIN <3

• Anonymo

SO DAMN CUTE!!!
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS KEVIN JONAS IS ONE OF A KIND HUSBAND???

KEVIN <3

Awwww! Kevy!
    I love the little winky face. Lol.

Awww love they are so happy :D Very cute!!

Geesh Kevin, that took me a good 5 minutes to read…i wanna know what it leads too

HE”S AT STARBUCKS HAHAHA :) i got the clue

he wants to get freakyy with his wink i’ll be waiting woah haha

ITS SAYS STARBUCKS!!!!!
    HAHAHAHHA GO DANI GOOO

• youroneandonly

Jun 19, 2010 @ 05:31 pm
    HE”S AT STARBUCKS HAHAHA :) i got the clue
    _____

OHMYGOD. I’ve been trying to figure that out for a good ten minutes. You’re a freaking genius!

star + money ?

• midge

STARBUCKS! ha! i figured it out!

That is byfar the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! :) awwww

Go to the nearest golf course! That’s what Peter Griffin did on Family Guy.

• ArianaXO

Awwww..thats soo sweet.. xDD i didn’t even read it yet..XDD lmfao…o.o

awww kevin! Why can’t a lot boys be like him? Lucky Danielle :)

Aww kevin is so cute :)!!!!!!!!!

• Afterglow

So adorable!! :)
    and Kevin would be at starbucks haha, can’t blame him though :)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

That’s pretty cute.

I freaking love uricon!!! I love Vanessa Carlton!

just ask for your “crossed out” xDD i really want to know what it says xDD

• Timber

OH i thought you meant on here.

Lol! Nope. XD

• livingoutloud

This is adorable:)

• picstoburn

OH i thought you meant on here.

Lol! Nope. XD
    they told me to go suck my oceanuup. /: lol

• chocolatelemonade

this is BEYOND cute. kev’s the best. yay kenielle XD <3

• permanentdecemberx

fullmooncrazy. said:
    permanentdecemberx said:

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

You’re icon…LOVE!

im very much in love with him.
    WE CAN SHARE, IF YOU WANNA

that’s so sweet

• picstoburn

she should sell that on ebay lol jk.

they told me to go suck my oceanuup. /: lol

Lmao! If I enter the room and say “Justin Bieber has entered the room.” they automatically disconnect. It’s the funniest thing ever. XP

• w

Nice penmanship Kev :)

This sounds so sexual. Especially the “Hurry up, I’m waiting ;)” part.

Haha he even had a little winky face!
    Yup, the winking face gave it away. Kev’s gonna have a good night lol.

http://twitpic.com/1xuwzq yeah are you sure??
    —————-
    LMAO, PERFECT!!

CREEPY. AND BTW, NICK IS PRODUCTIVE IN LONDON, JOE IS PRODUCTIVE IN AFRICA AND KEVIN IS NOTIFYING EVERYONE HE IS GETTING LAID TODAY. EW EW EW EW EW. NO TALENT UGLY JONAS BROTHER. MUST BE NICE TO BECOME RICH OFF YOUR TALENTED BROTHERS. DITCH KEVIN AND THE OTHER TWO WILL SURVIVE IN THE BIZ.

they told me to go suck my oceanuup. /: lol

lol everytime i say “age” or “oceanup” they would disconnect /:

Nice penmanship Kev :)

This sounds so sexual. Especially the “Hurry up, I’m waiting ;)” part.

Haha he even had a little winky face!
    Yup, the winking face gave it away. Kev’s gonna have a good night lol.
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..

Danielle n Kevin probably could not stand that Miley announced on Regis that her and Liam just celebrated their 1 year anniversary. I wish Devin would go away he he he.

hahaha is he totally against periods or something? I couldn’t tell when the sentence ended! lol but that’s super cute :) I hope danielle fills us in on the next clue!
    —————-
    You didn’t put any periods.

lol everytime i say “age” or “oceanup” they would disconnect /:

Lmao! That’s so weird… now I’ve got this girl on there who thinks I’m Bieber. SMH. XP

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

they told me to go suck my oceanuup. /: lol

lol everytime i say “age” or “oceanup” they would disconnect /:
    I found a actual sex offender on Omegele, it tells you if they are and I have had 2 times that happened to me. I asked them ‘ are you a sex offender’ and they said ‘ why do you ask that’ and I disconnected…lmao

lol everytime i say “age” or “oceanup” they would disconnect /:

lol what is she saying?
    and look

You: justin bieber has entered the room
    Stranger: Elvis has left the building.

:O

• fullmooncrazy.

fullmooncrazy. said:
    permanentdecemberx said:

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

You’re icon…LOVE!

im very much in love with him.
    WE CAN SHARE, IF YOU WANNA

YAY! I love him too! I’m totalllly cool with sharing =) Sounds like a plan! He’s totally worthy of loving !

• w

The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.

who is that in your icon? (w/ the dark hair and beanie) he’s hot!!

that comment was supposed to go to W…

• w

Nice penmanship Kev :)

This sounds so sexual. Especially the “Hurry up, I’m waiting ;)” part.

• Timber

“Nobody can grasp the concept of oceanUP. SMH.”
    that’s why

On Omegle. Nobody understands what I’m talking about. XP

• picstoburn

Nobody can grasp the concept of oceanUP. SMH.”
    that’s why

On Omegle. Nobody understands what I’m talking about. XP
    OH i thought you meant on here.

Nice penmanship Kev :)

This sounds so sexual. Especially the “Hurry up, I’m waiting ;)” part.

i wasn’t even thinking about it that way in till you said that lol.

Nice penmanship Kev :)

This sounds so sexual. Especially the “Hurry up, I’m waiting ;)” part.

Haha he even had a little winky face!

Maybe at the end of the hunt she find kevin with a big red bow on his jupiter. lol

How do you know???

I always said joe and miley are the same.

• SparksFly

Awww!

He’s waiting. Wink wink.

I think thats the cutest thing ever that Danielle Jonas got this cute letter from Kevin.Kevin is a sweet guy.I hope they will have a good time with there Treasure romantic what ever it is.Danielle is so blessed to have Kevin in her life.And,Joe needs to get on a role fast a start looking for a right girl to come in his life.

• Hilary

Awww cute

Kevin Jonas is so romantic and sentimental. They are obviously so much in love. It’s genuine and sweet and that is a welcome change in Hollywood. I hope they have a long marriage!

we probably want get the rest of the clues. they r probably naughty ;)

Timber said:
    Everyone leave?
    Yes timmy, bieber post!

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

Aww! Kevin’s so sweet<3 Starbucks:)

• livingoutloud

I’m boreddddddd.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMJJJJJ I’VE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING SWEETER THAN THIS! AS WE ALL KNEW IT SEEMS LIKE KEVIN IS THE EPRFECT HUSBAND! DANIELLE IS SO LUCKY CAN U IMAGINE HAVING THIS IN THE SIDE OF UR BED WWHE YOU WOKE UP AND A HUSBAND THAT REMBERMBRS THE DATE AND HAVE THIS MUCH WORK JUST TO SEE YOU SMILING -,,,, OMJ SO JEALOUS KEVIN IS THE SWETES I WANT THIS TOO! HAHAHAA ???
    ———————–
    lmaoooooooooooooooooo ahahahah

i just saw this on lol disney and died:

• Tinaa6336

Awwww :)

• Isa

• superJOEman

so sweet!! I wonder what the treasure is.. And honestly, I can’t hardly read Kev’s hand writing! LOL.

• idkMyBFFjill

This is cute.
    Go Kevin.

THIS IS FUCKING ADORABLE. JAHHAHAAH IT SAYS STARBUCKS WHICH IS so KEVIN…WHY IS HE SO AMAZING? LIKE I WANT MY OWN KEVIN…with those green eyes and just as romatic and caring as him… omj luck danielle

• _liesyoutold

awwww.
    that’s so sweet. (:

• nonnymous

this is adorableee, but it is a little personal to be posting on twitter…weird

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

lol is omegle like chat roulette?

• Liz.

I want to know how Kevin can have haters… Like really?

This is so adorbs.

Okay so tiger I have been trying to figure this out forever…I’m that’s ou’s twitted pic and I was wondering what it is? :)

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.

BORED

it will make miley’s video look tame no pun intended

BORED………

it will make miley’s video look tame no pun intended

ahaha noooo that pun was so intended

Haha yes it is.

• iheartmc

it will make miley’s video look tame no pun intended
    ____________
    LOL As much as I would love for Joe to be in a hot video, I highly doubt his religious dadager would allow that.

what channel???
    ______

Uhh I don’t know. At the corner of the screen it says “Space”.

touch is a song that will be on joe’s solo album it is a extremly sexy song and the music video is also very hot will blow the good boy image right out the window.

• peacelovehearts

Jun 19, 2010 @ 07:04 pm
    I pretended to be Fat Albert on Omegle once. XD
    I pretended to be Selena (:

Anonymous
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 07:04 pm

I pretended to be Fat Albert on Omegle once. XD

LMAO what did you say?

what channel???
    ______

Uhh I don’t know. At the corner of the screen it says “Space”.

—————

lol wtf???

I pretended to be Fat Albert on Omegle once. XD

LMAO what did you say?
    ______

It started off with me saying “Hey hey hey! It’s Faaat Albert!” and went from there.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ITS SOO FREAKIN HOT IM MELTING
    ANdi Want to see miley tomorrow soo bad AHHH >_<

what channel???
    ______

Uhh I don’t know. At the corner of the screen it says “Space”.

—————

lol wtf???
    _______

Yeah. It may only be a channel in Canada. It’s like a science-fiction/horror movie channel. I don’t watch it much. Just when there’s good movies on.

• THANK_HEAVEN_FOR_KEVIN

AWWWWWW Kevin!!!!!! Thats so adorable!!! I wish I’ll marry someone like you :)

• _Tiger_

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: Hey
    Stranger: Hi =)
    Stranger: asl
    You: Sorry, im a girl. This isn’t going to work out.

TS SOO FREAKIN HOT IM MELTING
    ANdi Want to see miley tomorrow soo bad AHHH >_<

she’s amazing at her concerts lol. js.

• iheartmc

________
    Please be true :p

what channel???
    ______

Uhh I don’t know. At the corner of the screen it says “Space”.

—————

lol wtf???
    _______

——————

ohhh you’re canadian yeah idk what that channel is lol

Anyone wanna hear my funny Omegle story?

• Alex

It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

Alex said:
    It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

0.o??

• picstoburn

Anyone wanna hear my funny Omegle story?

lol sure.

• Alex

—————

Lmao

• Alex

Anyone wanna hear my funny Omegle story?

Sure. :P

—————

ahaha it’s probably about him touching himself since he can’t get any

• _Tiger_

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Stranger: hi
    You: Miley in the house!
    Stranger: cyrus?
    You: Yeah.
    Stranger: damn =(
    You: Why?
    You: You don’t LOVE me?
    Stranger: no, your the worst
    You: How can you say that?!
    You: I have nice hair!
    Stranger: and im a straight guy, so you that bad
    You: And green eyes!
    Stranger: who cares? yeah your hot, but your the worst person
    You: Why am I the worst person?!
    You: Cause I can’t be Tamed?!
    Stranger: you pole dance at concerts full of pre teen girls
    Stranger: so yes
    You: Well, I Loved that pole!
    Stranger: im sure you love lots of poles
    You: Don’t be jealous of my pole dncing skillz.
    Stranger: i dont deny your skill, but dont pole dance for 10 year old girls
    You: There were 16 yearold girls out there too.
    You: Its called the TEEN chocie awards!
    You: Jeez.
    Stranger: but do teens realy watch your shows? or listen to your music?
    You: Yes!
    You: Just go on Oceanup.
    You: They will tell tou.
    Stranger: i have just lost all faith in humanity
    You: *you
    You: I am the HBIC.
    Stranger: the what?
    You: Hypoglycemic bitch in charge.
    Stranger: ok, what ever your into
    You: Bye, whore! Oh yeah watch me on the MMVAs tomorrow.
    You: XOXO Miley ray.
    Stranger: no, no way
    You have disconnected.

—————

ahaha it’s probably about him touching himself since he can’t get any
    _________

Bahahaha!

It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!
    I am gettin’ soo hot Imma take my clothes offf! xD

• Alison

OMG , WHO IS THAT ON UR ICON HE IS SO FUCKING SEXY !

• w

I really want some chili cheese fries <3

that’s so friggen adorable.

• Alex

Tiger_ said:

Alex said:
    It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

0.o??

I took off my shirt already, you’re next!

lol WHERE’S MY FUNNY OMEGLE STORY? LOL

Alex said:
    Tiger_ said:

Alex said:
    It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

0.o??

I took off my shirt already, you’re next!
    But I have 6 shirts on. We could be here for a while.

As an outsider, and totally partial person here. I agree! ;)
    x

oh dear haha.

Lol! I know, I feel guilty now. I mean she actually believes me. =/

• Diet Coke :)

—————-
    You didn’t put any periods.

wow, you’re hilarious. -_-

thats sooooo cutteee! ?

fail……………………..kevin jonas is so ugly and his voice sounds gay. dani said he snores so she sleeps in another room. is this kevin’s job? Kevin’s job is to be married. Well he cannot do anything else. The ugly jonas disgusts me. done
    And why you think we give two fucks? xd

• Afterglow

wait? so kevin isn’t at starbucks?? oopsie hehe my bad :)

oh dear haha.

Lol! I know, I feel guilty now. I mean she actually believes me. =/
    i think im talking to you on omegle haha.

• Princess Batman

Star Fucks

(;

• Jason

lmfao i had to play a scavenger hunt for my bday one year it was so stupid it took me 7 hours to find just a bunch of gifts in a dumpster…..anyways, im here to tell you all to NOT see SPLICE…..it was the shittiest movie ever created in mankind…..just letting you all know. so dumb

Haters are fine, but like over 9/10, they don’t know how to hate constructively. 10/10 in this post.
    ___________

“Haters are fine”? What the fuck. Since when?

• fullmooncrazy.

fullmooncrazy. said:

fullmooncrazy. said:
    permanentdecemberx said:

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

You’re icon…LOVE!

im very much in love with him.
    WE CAN SHARE, IF YOU WANNA

im totally cool with sharing.
    drake can come FIND OUR LOVE ;D
    lol :P
    do you have a twitter?

Yeaaah I have a twitter, it’s :

What’s yours?!

• w

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.
    Ooo then Nick will pop up outta nowhere and serenade Danielle with “Rose Garden.”

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.
    No, Olive and an Arrow. Thats baby makin’ music. :)

• picstoburn

haha and you were so excited to see it lol.

• Timber

i think im talking to you on omegle haha.

Lol! I doubt it. I’m still talking to this girl. SMH. XP

• _Tiger_

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Stranger: hello random stranger
    You: Hey.
    Stranger: Is this your first time on omegle?
    You: Haha no.
    Stranger: Good
    You: Your making your self sound like a pedo bear.
    Stranger: do you know what a FACEBOOK is?
    Stranger: I am not a bear, I am human being.
    You: Lmao, im not 6. Yes I do.
    Stranger: Good
    You: Good.
    You: Do you know what a GEEZER is?
    Stranger: no
    You: You.
    Stranger: Do you know what a bitch is?
    Stranger: you
    You: Omg, thank you!
    Stranger: slut
    You: Do I get an award?
    Stranger: Yes you get the Bitch Award
    You: Finally you don’t know how hard i’ve worked.
    Stranger: Of course :-)
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I have a feeling she’ll get into starbucks, someone will hand her coffee with another clue on it like a picture of a guitar (just guessing here) and then she’ll go to the guitar place where someone will be playing “Only You Can Love Me This Way” then tell her to go back home & once she’s home she’ll find a romantic setting and then……….. ;) ;)

Just a guess tho.

• w

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.
    No, Olive and an Arrow. Thats baby makin’ music. :)
    LOL right ;)

picstoburn said:

haha and you were so excited to see it lol.

——————

right before the credits rolled i turned to my friends and im like “yeah this shitty movie took the life out of me, please take me home….” rofl

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.
    No, Olive and an Arrow. Thats baby makin’ music. :)
    LOL right ;)

You and I should be planning their dates.

• picstoburn

think im talking to you on omegle haha.

Lol! I doubt it. I’m still talking to this girl. SMH. XP
    i thought i was because the person was like “justin has entered the room” i was like :O lol.

• Timber

I always loved scavenger hunts.

=O

Why was it dumb?

omegle is dumb i always get guys or 12 yr old girls

Just a guess tho.
    _____

… Kevin?

—————
    “HATE CONSTRUCTIVELY” wtf!??!?! xd i don’t knwo where you from, but on earth no hate is constructive. lol

Timber said:

I always loved scavenger hunts.

=O

Why was it dumb?

——————

cause they put my gifts in a dumpster…..that’s such a shitty thing to do on someone’s birthday, ya know???

• w

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.
    No, Olive and an Arrow. Thats baby makin’ music. :)
    LOL right ;)

You and I should be planning their dates.
    Dude, we should be planning their entire future.

they told me to go suck my oceanuup. /: lol

lol everytime i say “age” or “oceanup” they would disconnect /:
    lmao smh…

picstoburn said:
    lol WHERE’S MY FUNNY OMEGLE STORY? LOL
    I kinda want to video chat on omegle. But its scary haha.

• realistgangsta

wtf who write that note my little sister can write better then that

lol what is she saying?
    and look

You: justin bieber has entered the room
    Stranger: Elvis has left the building.

:O

LMAO! That’s incredible.

Lol! She’s quizzing me. She just said she wanted me (or Bieber) to come to Ireland on my (or his) tour… XD

• ALEX

It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!
    I am gettin’ soo hot Imma take my clothes offf! xD

I’m giving you a cookie for remembering thel lyrics. :P

hahaha so did i.

THE TREASURE HUNT LEADS TO KEVIN JONAS’ PENIS!!!!

awww happy that they’re happy. :)

Aww shes so lucky.

WTF

but I get it now ….

what is it? im too lazy to try and figure it out. lol
    Starbucks.

• _herecomestrouble.

SO CUTE.
    and the clue is starbucks?
    oh. i thought the dollar was a camera. LMFAO.

• xoxokatie8

STAR BUCKS

http://twitpic.com/1xuwzq yeah are you sure??

stoburn said:
    I thought the money was a camera I’m like
    star camera.
    WTF

but I get it now ….

what is it? im too lazy to try and figure it out. lol
    Starbucks.
    ====
    ohh lol.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

What ever…

• Almost Blue

AWW.
    So cute <3

“i love you so much it’s crazy” OMG kevin i fucking want a clon of you. (: So cute, precious, beautiful, amazing. Love them i wish the last forever. (:

• Timber

http://twitpic.com/1xuwzq yeah are you sure??

Try to stay on topic, please.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

aww that’s so cute.
    i would of never gotten the clue if i hadn’t of read the comments above. :p

• fullmooncrazy.

You KNOW he’s planning something ahhhdorable ! He is the romantic one! You gotta love those boys! Nick&Joe are gonna be amazing husbands too =)

• picstoburn

http://twitpic.com/1xuwzq yeah are you sure??

Try to stay on topic, please.
    ====
    but this is oceanup we never do lol.
    but that picture was unnecessary.

Jun 19, 2010 @ 05:57 pm
    _herecomestrouble. said:
    SO CUTE.
    and the clue is starbucks?
    oh. i thought the dollar was a camera. LMFAO.
    Me too hahahah the 1 didn’t help lol

• Timber

but this is oceanup we never do lol.
    but that picture was unnecessary.

That’s what I’m saying. That’s just asking to start crap here. SMH.

• itsme

He’s such an amazing husband. I can only hope for a husband like him.

• Anonymous A

while joe is hitting on a blondie at a lakers game, kevin is celebrating his 6-month-anniversary…
    how different a family could be??

kevin <3

• livingoutloud

Oh woah, I didn’t noticed everyone moved posts, haha.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

they told me to go suck my oceanuup. /: lol

lol everytime i say “age” or “oceanup” they would disconnect /:
    lmao smh…
    I know and each time a sex offender came up and I asked them that question they would as me why I asked them that question….weird…I want to the web cam one but I don’t want to get flashed lmao

• itsme

I think everything about that note is adorable. From his handwriting, to how he calls her “baby”, to his cute little wink smiley face.

• permanentdecemberx

fullmooncrazy. said:

fullmooncrazy. said:
    permanentdecemberx said:

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

You’re icon…LOVE!

im very much in love with him.
    WE CAN SHARE, IF YOU WANNA

im totally cool with sharing.
    drake can come FIND OUR LOVE ;D
    lol :P
    do you have a twitter?

• Alex

Alex said:
    Tiger_ said:

Alex said:
    It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

0.o??

I took off my shirt already, you’re next!
    But I have 6 shirts on. We could be here for a while.

I’ll wait for you. Tear them off!

Kevin haters need to GTFO this post. They’re just making themselves look like fools.

ol what is she saying?
    and look

You: justin bieber has entered the room
    Stranger: Elvis has left the building.

:O

LMAO! That’s incredible.

Lol! She’s quizzing me. She just said she wanted me (or Bieber) to come to Ireland on my (or his) tour… xD

oh dear haha.

LOL, agreed. One of the stranger things posted. Not strange, but I mean, strange to allow to be shared. But if they want to, hey.

I feel strange reading this, its a little personal

Alex said:

Alex said:
    Tiger_ said:

Alex said:
    It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

0.o??

I took off my shirt already, you’re next!
    But I have 6 shirts on. We could be here for a while.

I’ll wait for you. Tear them off!
    Lmao. You first. 0.o

• kaygirl jb

EEEEK This is probably the cutest thing everrrrr!! XDD Ahhhh total teenie moment, i love them!

Everyone leave?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KEVIN’S SO SWEET :]

FIRST – deana

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

so sweet @anonymous under : funny joke the treasure hunt leads to probaly does ur smart

SO. ADORABLE.

THE TREASURE HUNT LEADS TO DANIELLES CC/L/I/T/O/R/I/S!!!!!!

• youroneandonly

SO PRESH!

Lmao! That’s so weird!! Lol! XD

I met “Justin Bieber” on Omegle one time.

Jason said:
    omegle is dumb i always get guys or 12 yr old girls
    I always get girls. Or like perverts from India.

I was talking about the movie. ;D

• Jason

I met “Justin Bieber” on Omegle one time.

———————

ahaha did you disconnect right away??

w said:
    The mental images of how he will be waiting in bed…..
    In a cheetah print thong with Burnin’ Up playing in the background.
    And rose petals, and whip cream on the table.
    No, Olive and an Arrow. Thats baby makin’ music. :)
    LOL right ;)

You and I should be planning their dates.
    Dude, we should be planning their entire future.
    We need to apply for that ASAP.

• picstoburn

You: Miley has entered the room
    Stranger: Justin Beiber has entered the room
    Stranger: youre fking hot
    You: do you go on oceanup? :O
    Stranger: but im gay
    You: answer me
    Stranger: what is oceanup?
    You: don’t act like you don;t know
    Stranger: ….
    Stranger: im justin beiber, im a clueless teenage boy who sounds like a woman
    Stranger: oceanup is for straight people
    Stranger: are you straight?
    You: well im miley i go both ways
    Stranger: oh i see
    Stranger: well im not really interested into girls
    Stranger: theyre icky and have cooties
    You: /: that was mean. im going to go have a talk with taylor and write a song about you
    Stranger: im sorry, i didnt mean it like that
    You: no too late
    Stranger: i just ABSOLUTLY LOVE the jonas brothers
    You: hows demi?
    Stranger: oh…we dont talk to each other anymore
    Stranger: she found out…
    You: about what?:O
    You: that you have a std?
    Stranger: that i didnt have a penis
    Stranger: she was devastated
    You: you are not justin YOU DON’T CUM NATURALLY
    Stranger: that’s right, I cum out the butt
    You: pickles are legit right?
    Stranger: i love pickles
    Stranger: rough and hard
    You: so im talking to selena? awesome
    You: stop acting like you’re justin
    Stranger: like that’s totally sweet
    Stranger: and im like totally justin
    You: fail just fail /:
    You have disconnected.

C to the H to the E to the E to the S to the E! What does it say? CHEESE

Jason said:
    omegle is dumb i always get guys or 12 yr old girls
    I always get girls. Or like perverts from India.

————————

ikr??? most of the pervs are from India or Israel and they’re like “ASL????” and im like….”uhhh sure perv….” and i just disconnect so effing annoying

• _Tiger_

I told this girl on omegle that I was gonna feed her to Justin Bieber. Or Miley, she chose Miley. I was surprised.

so kevin can’t be gay because he’s married duh danielle is a cover up and she obviously doing it for the fame and money get it danielle i don’t blame you people got to support their self someway somehow

picstoburn said:

haha and you were so excited to see it lol.

——————

lol. that’s what you get for bragging about it yesterday.

• w

Bye Tiger!

LMAO!! XD

Timber said:

I was talking about the movie. ;D

————————–

ohhh it was dumb cause FIRST OF ALL: they named the thing DREN. which is NERD spelled backwards…..and she orgasms in that movie like, 55 million times. she spreads her fucking wings and goes “EEEEEE!!!” and her tail thing has a penis sword and she sleeps with her “dad” and it’s so fucking dumb…..

I met “Justin Bieber” on Omegle one time.

———————

ahaha did you disconnect right away??
    ________

No I talked to him… her… whatever for a little bit. They were trying to convince me that they were Justin Bieber. I disconnected after because I didn’t really believe them and they were lame.

Jason said:
    Jason said:
    omegle is dumb i always get guys or 12 yr old girls
    I always get girls. Or like perverts from India.

————————

I tell them my asl. Then they start telling my about web cams and penis. But I tell them im with the international police. Then they disconnect.

• Jason

I met “Justin Bieber” on Omegle one time.

———————

ahaha did you disconnect right away??
    ________

———————-

i wouldn’t believe they were legit unless they called me shawty after every other word lol

Bye Tiger!
    Aww bye w!

• Timber

LMAO!! To be perfectly honest, I’m glad I didn’t go see it now. Lol! That sounds so stupid. Haha! XD

• picstoburn

i hate when guys are like ASL smh……..

Jason said:
    Jason said:
    omegle is dumb i always get guys or 12 yr old girls
    I always get girls. Or like perverts from India.

————————

—————–

lol i know it’s a man because when i tell them my asl they disconnect right away…..and i know when it’s a 12 yr old girls cause she starts bragging about money and crap like that and she spells everything all wrong…..and at the end of it i just go “i guess….” and disconnect lol

• permanentdecemberx

fullmooncrazy. said:

fullmooncrazy. said:

fullmooncrazy. said:
    permanentdecemberx said:

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

You’re icon…LOVE!

im very much in love with him.
    WE CAN SHARE, IF YOU WANNA

im totally cool with sharing.
    drake can come FIND OUR LOVE ;D
    lol :P
    do you have a twitter?

Yeaaah I have a twitter, it’s :

What’s yours?!

its..
    :D

• Timber

i hate when guys are like ASL smh……..

People have said that to me before but I didn’t know what it meant. I just Googled it though… XP

Timber said:

—————-

yeah there was no gore or anything….except this scene where she stabs a cat in it’s throat with her penis sword but that was more funny than gory lmfao……and she makes these squirrel noises

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 06:41 pm
    Timber said:

i hate when guys are like ASL smh……..

took me 5 mins to figured it out on my own lol.

=/

I can’t even begin to imagine how awkward that would’ve been to see that with my mom…

• Timber

took me 5 mins to figured it out on my own lol.

Haha! I never would’ve gotten it. XP

_________

Lol! They told me that they had a secret gf that no one knows about and they made me promise I didn’t tell anyone. Then they gave me her facebook. It was the facebook of whoever I was talking to. I was going to put it all on Twitter so Beliebers would go nuts but that would be really mean. :p

Stranger: You sound sexy, I want to show a slide show of me fucking myself

the fuck? lol

Stranger: You sound sexy, I want to show a slide show of me fucking myself

the fuck? lol

Oh my gosh! Lmao! XD

_________

——————-
    lmfao she probably WANTED you to do that so she can get attention or whatever….was she even hot or was she all ugly??

• livingoutloud

Whats everyone up to?!

• Coolio

I read the note and I think I figured out the first clue if you guys didn’t already. STARBUCKS

• Timber

Someone just asked me to please go through puberty… -_-

Stranger: Hi.
    You: good luck with the driving
    Stranger: What driving might that be?
    You: my dick
    You: thatswhat
    Stranger: In your dreams.
    You: psh ride my dick
    You: bitch
    Stranger: Now now, is that how you talk to a lady?
    You: yes
    You: dont like it gtfo out of this site
    Stranger: Troll. :p

hehe

__________

I didn’t even look. I disconnected right after that.

Whats everyone up to?!

Not much! ;D

nonymous said:
    __________

I didn’t even look. I disconnected right after that.

——————-
    LMFAO

• livingoutloud

Timber said:
    Whats everyone up to?!

Not much! ;D

Bahah, sounds thrilling.

LMFAO
    ________

By the way, you’re talking to the chick who “thought” you were Jesus.
    JSYK.

Bahah, sounds thrilling.

Oh, it is. XP

Jason said:
    Jason said:
    Jason said:
    omegle is dumb i always get guys or 12 yr old girls
    I always get girls. Or like perverts from India.

————————

—————–

I know its girls when they start the conversation off with “Hiiiiiiiii! :)” Im like “oh gosh.” Disconnect.

LMFAO
    ________

By the way, you’re talking to the chick who “thought” you were Jesus.
    JSYK.

———————
    oh hey whattup??

• iusedtobelovedrunk

what a sweetheart. :)

Stranger: hai.
    You: burn baby burn
    Stranger: m or f
    You: your mom
    You: or father
    You: pick one
    Stranger: nice, ignorant faggor.
    Stranger: faggot*

:D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

haha. omegle is fun. one time, this one girl got so pissed because i said i wasn’t a fan of justin bieber

oh hey whattup??
    _______

Not much since the last time I was here. You?

• Timber

When someone says, “asl” what exactly are you supposed to say back? I just want to know for sure.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

then, i told someone i was miley one time…they disconnected. xD

oh hey whattup??
    _______

Not much since the last time I was here. You?
    ———————————————

lol nothing much i saw splice today but it was dumb

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

AWWWW, this is so cute. Starbucks (:

• peacelovehearts

“Grab your camera” ….o_O

• iusedtobelovedrunk

123/both/under your bed

Timber said:

——————-

age, sex and where you live

• LET – IT – BE.

I love Kevin and Dani and this is the most adorable thing in the world, but it’s a bit awkward… I can’t help but think of the reward. ;)

• picstoburn

nobody likes justin bieber on omegle lol.

LET – IT – BE. said:

————————

it’s probably gonna be a stripper naked in their bed

age, sex and where you live

Awesome. So I just told this guy I was a 49 year old man in Alaska…

===
    age sex location.

123/both/under your bed

Lmao!! XD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

nobody likes justin bieber on omegle lol.

i was talking to a girl that liked him one time. i told her i wasn’t a fan, and she started yelling….i disconnected in the middle of her rant. 0_0

• _Tiger_

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: Hey.
    Stranger: hey there :)
    Stranger: whats up?
    You: Nothing much. Just petting my pey Krackan!
    Stranger: your pey?
    You: *pet.
    Stranger: ohhh
    Stranger: what kinda pet exactly?
    You: Hold on.
    You: Ley me show you.
    You: *let
    Stranger: lol
    Stranger: ok
    You: http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/o/loneanimator/kraken.jpg
    You: Its nothing gross I swear.
    You: Just my pet Kraken.
    Stranger: haha I hope not :)
    You: Did you his ferocious-ness?
    Stranger: lmfaoo
    You: Yeah, he is very friendly.
    Stranger: ohh I see
    Stranger: asl?
    You: But don’t look him in the eye.
    You: you first.
    Stranger: ok 17 f canada
    You: Oh, be careful. My kraken hates 17 year old females.
    You have disconnected.

Timber said:
    age, sex and where you live

Awesome. So I just told this guy I was a 49 year old man in Alaska…

——————-
    lmfao niiiiiice

• picstoburn

OH i forgot to say i was moving my arms around like a stupid person and my mom was like why are you dancing like SELENA GOMEZ. :O burn.

lol nothing much i saw splice today but it was dumb
    ________

:O

Why wouldn’t you see Toy Story 3 instead?

lmfao niiiiiice

Yeah, he disconnected right away. XP

• picstoburn

nobody likes justin bieber on omegle lol.

lmao oh wow that’s rare.

• livingoutloud

You: do you like miley
    Stranger: foregin word
    You: miley cyrus
    Stranger: whats that?
    You: a singer/actress
    Stranger: ok
    Stranger: i dont know his song

Gotta go. :B

• Smiley Face

im on omegle and im helping a depressed person get over his ex hahaoh as im faking being Nick Jonas.

• Julianna

THAT.IS.FUCKING.ADORABLE.

• JessJay

They’re one of those couples…
    I can just tell.

The ones that make you want to gag on a spoon :)

• Hannahh

He isn’t at Starbucks.. The next clue is there. :)

• natjbguitargirl

he writes weird but this is a cute idea.

• Shion

I love you so much it’s crazy

Awww :’D

This might be the cutest letter I´ve ever read… :D

This might be the cutest letter I´ve ever read… :D

• nanda

I’d like to know the next clue hahaha

• iusedtobelovedrunk

tell someone you just lost on omegle. that tends to piss them off. xD

• :)

kevs so sweet. and has very bad handwriting <3

• Danger-ous

He probably bought her a Starbucks.

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 07:00 pm
    Timber said:

Gotta go. :B

bye….. :D

lol nothing much i saw splice today but it was dumb
    ________

:O

Why wouldn’t you see Toy Story 3 instead?

——————————-

lol nahhh im seeing that 2moro with my nana and cousins

• picstoburn

aww soo sweet /: i told you Danielle is really lucky.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Hey, Princess!! In a white dress!!

• _Tiger_

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Stranger: hi
    You: Hey.
    Stranger: hi
    Stranger: nice to meet u here
    You: Nice to meet you here too.
    You: Who is the manager around here?! This food is cold.
    Stranger: wow
    Stranger: i dont now
    Stranger: hahaha
    You: Aw darn.
    You: Im not paying for this.
    You: Justin Bieber doesn’t pay for anything!
    You: Except females!
    Stranger: hahaha
    Stranger: :0
    You: Don’t look shocked baby. You can have a ride on the bieber express anytime you want!
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

lol nahhh im seeing that 2moro with my nana and cousins
    _________

Awww that’s sweet.

Oh yes! Halloween is on tv!

Bye timmy!

lol nahhh im seeing that 2moro with my nana and cousins
    _________

Awww that’s sweet.

Oh yes! Halloween is on tv!

—————–

what channel???

I pretended to be Fat Albert on Omegle once. XD

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

also the note is sweet but i cant read it ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I bet on their Wedding anniversary they are finally gonna try to make babies!

• Diet Coke :)

Hehe… he has bad hand writing =p lol but that is a really sweet thing to do. very creative<3

• Anonymous A

how different a family could be??

kevin <3

• picstoburn

but this is oceanup we never do lol.
    but that picture was unnecessary.

That’s what I’m saying. That’s just asking to start crap here. SMH.

what’s wrong?

what’s wrong?

What do you mean?

• permanentdecemberx

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

awww so cute!!! I want a Jonas <3

what’s wrong?

What do you mean?

“Nobody can grasp the concept of oceanUP. SMH.”
    that’s why

• fullmooncrazy.

permanentdecemberx said:

SO. FUCKING. ADORABLE. :)

You’re icon…LOVE!