Joe Jonas Hit On Blond At Lakers Game

joe-jonas-sexy-haircut-new-pic

Joe Jonas tried to get the attention of a hot blond girl at LA Lakers vs. Phoenix Suns game by sending her a hot dog and Coke. The delighted girl gave him her name and phone number. A source revealed: ‘The girl was totally surprised to find out her snack was courtesy of Joe Jonas.’

She wrote her name and number on a napkin and asked the waiter to give it to Joe. Joe recently broke up with Demi Lovato: ‘Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one. I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now.’

Around the web

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

*cough* Yeah that was me…

For some reason it may be true..I totally can picture him doing that and thinking ‘thats such a good idea’ OH joe…

• SummerKisses

ha

• Chacha

I hit on a brunette at Celtics game….

What a douche.

Thats so romantic lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Horny Much?!!??!?!?!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I just noticed that whenever OU doesnt add a picture to a post, you KNOW that shit is about to go down :P

Demi and Joe move fast LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOL!! HORNY MUCH?!?!?!?!?!

• YouBelongWithMe

What a douche.
    He was being nice, I would love for a boy to buy me food.

• Hangover

Uhhh,Joe;)
    What a lucky Bitch!

• Julianna

I wish joe send me a hot dog…

What a douche
    why is he a douche

Really Joe? Wow. You move on fast.

Don’t bring that PR, fake relationship called Jemi into this post.

• realistgangsta

keep it in your pants joe

OH JOE OH JOE…

• jemi_loverx3

I do not for one second believe this.

Seriously thats good he is Joe Jonas cause that is such a lame way to make a move on a girl.

at least its not someone who is famous.

HAHAHA LMAO ! if it’s legit…classy joe! xD
    And i need new music, what do you guys recommend me? please (:

a hotdog and a coke….oh so classy

hahaha ohh im so jealous

Source. Insider. I don’t believe this AT ALL, lmao.

Yeah, it could be true. Of course. What do we know.

But this source insider stuff? Yeah, don’t think so.

Haha i think i’d be a bit surprised too ;) lucky girl

Well he s single so he can do whatever he wants.

How does a guy buying a girl something make him a douche? JW.

joe likes em blonde, we all know that…and besides miley, nick is into the “latina” kind of girl…or not? xD

• joeluver

i luv joe..he is sooo sexy

That would not be surprising

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.

====
    haha it seems like it minus miley xD

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.
    =====
    a lot of people say that Selena doesn’t have any :p

• Karina

WhoaChasity said:

The Rejection Hotline, anyone?

hahahaha that’s what o was thinking :P

…..

Who are these “sources”?

demi and her family
    ….

why i believe that?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.
    =====
    a lot of people say that Selena doesn’t have any :p

______________

Nelena are PR

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:36 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.
    =====
    a lot of people say that Selena doesn’t have any :p

______________

Nelena are PR
    well of course. i hear there’s going to be a Nelena 3.0

picstoburn said:
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.
    =====
    a lot of people say that Selena doesn’t have any :p
    ——————
    Courtney doesn’t have boobs either… and nicole…

I can imagine if he end up marrying this girl he would go like “yes everything started with a hotdog” haha that would be funny :)

you go joe, any girl is better than demi!

well of course. i hear there’s going to be a Nelena 3.0
    __
    I hope not but we never know. But seriously they need to date other people and let the past being the past

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.
    =====
    a lot of people say that Selena doesn’t have any :p
    ——————
    Courtney doesn’t have boobs either… and nicole…

_____________

Nick never dated them

• Cady Heron

There’s nothing funnier than watching people eating a hot dog in slow motion.!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_______________

No Nicks just into anything with boobs.
    =====
    a lot of people say that Selena doesn’t have any :p

______________

Nelena are PR
    well of course. i hear there’s going to be a Nelena 3.0

______________

Wouldnt be surprised

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I always thought you spelled it “Blonde”

• Jonaslove

Be this true or untrue, Joseph Adam Jonas is a grown ass man with his own house, car and very successful career. He can do whatever the hell he wants to do

• JesziV.

Eh, blondes aren’t as hot as brunettes. And I don’t believe this, wouldn’t he just go up to her? Having Joe Jonas approach you is way better than food IMO.

These girls need to understand I talk about selena and all they will not be happy with a jonas boy. they need to find other dudes. They arent perfect. And keep hurting them.

BRUNETTES FTW. I am slighty dissapointed joe :)

• itsme

Even if this story isn’t true, I can totally see Joe doing something like this.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Blondes ftw.

• JesziV.

I think Nick just likes women in general, whatever kind. There was this video of him on YouTube going CARAZY about Keri Hilson. And he likes Kim K. But dated Miley who’s nothing special to look at without make-up, and Selena who’s Latina.

Lame lame lame

I could totally picture him doing that thinking that is the best thing to do . He is funny lol

• picstoburn

i wonder if the girl from victorious and Nick talk on twitter?

Wow he’s been broken up with Demi for like 2 minutes and he’s on to the next Bimbo! Nick Joe! Stay Classy asshole!

yeah like Demi was at home crying. Remember emily? that alex from all time low? and half america population?
    oh your demi is so classy

i dont think its true but if it is joe you are and have always been a ladies man

• jerseygirl

un 19, 2010 @ 03:25 pm
    sexxynickj said:

—————-
    I’m pretty sure Nick would think you’re the asshole for talking about his brother that way.

Stay classy, Nick stan.

Juggling and reading your comments! (: and joe what a flirt ;) (?

• WhoaChasity

I thought the way to a MANS heart, was through his stomach?

Does that rule apply to women now too?

Soo that might be a lie BUT that’s totally a thing Joe would do, soo….

• Danger-ous

Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:33 pm

oh your demi is so classy

LMAO. Seriously. 2 months ago is a long time to get over a bullshit relationship. I love how Demi has gotten everyone to think she’s the victim.

Well Joe moves on quickly, doesnt he?
    I Just hope Demi doesn’t see this, she really cared about him

are you kidding? demi is the slut not joe.
    To bad that demi is so irelevant that no one make up rumors about her, well, at least for now. we never know..

• picstoburn

lmao oceanup put up a old picture.
    now i know it’s fake….

• WhoaChasity

What is it about Oceanuppers, that they have to bring Demi into a Joe post? Can Joe not have a post for himself? Seriously..

Come on guys.

• Redgie

Sounds like a load of crap but it would be cool if it was true.

• itsme

WhoaChasity said:

Come on guys.
    Exactly. Joe pones all. Let’s get that straight ;)

• moonlight

haha joe. i bet hes just trying to see her reaction more than really wanting to date her. funnnyy joey bear

i hope everyone knows this is fake, i mean the source is the national enquirer….

• jerseygirl

LOL at the picture they put with this post.

Anyway I’m sure this isn’t true. Simply because the source is the National Enquirer. So yeah, enough said. ;)

And besides, he’s Joe Freaking Jonas. He wouldn’t need to entice any girl with food. He would just go up to her.

• jerseygirl

Comment twin. ;)

my question is:

Why is this story just coming out now? the source only just had free time now to send this to the magazine?

WAKE UP JOE, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT

• nessa

can’t he keep it in his pants for 5 minutes??

demi lovato totally deserves better!

im glad the jonas brothers are fading into obscurity.

• itsme

1. It’s more than likely not true.
    2. Why does it matter? He’s Joe Jonas. If he wants to buy a girl a fucking hot dog, what’s the big deal?
    3. Jemi is done,history,gone,lost,etc. Do NOT bring her ass into this post.

This seems really fake. They used an old picture and where’s the proof? I think OceanUp is just trying to make a story here.

i’m eating orange.

i’m eating orange.
    ====
    yummy:)

• sexxynickj

• Timber

Hahaha!! Coke and a hotdog. So romantic…

…..

Who are these “sources”?

demi and her family
    ….

why i believe that?

Well everybody knows that they are famewhores and would do anything to stay relevant. But this isnt about demi so i doubt they have anything to do with this.
    although I have no doubt that they were able to send to the magazines crazy rumors just to ruin someone’s reputation.
    In this case, if Joe flirted with that blonde good for him, i hope he get more than a phone number

Is Joe home already god damn it!!! I miss this by too much!

can’t he keep it in his pants for 5 minutes??

demi lovato totally deserves better!

im glad the jonas brothers are fading into obscurity

Who is demi?

Danger-ous said:

kelly
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 06:30 pm
    kelly said:

if this is true (which i think is not) joe is a PLAYER
    Um, he sent her a hot dog and and a Coke. He didn’t fuck her courtside at halftime.

Jesus, you people are retarded
    ========
    Wow Dangerous. I’m surprised you used the “R” word.

• Danger-ous

Wow Dangerous. I’m surprised you used the “R” word.
    I know, sorry. It slipped out and I never say it, so my bad.

• joe jonas

Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one. I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now.’-L O S E R ! would you believe that shit? why would somebody do that to a pretty girl? i think he would prefer to date a HOOKER than a true, real woman.

Okay, its over. He hit on a girl ammd she gave him her number; however, it didn’t really work out. She was a little to young to date him.
    How do I know this? I know the girl unless she just came up with it as a joke lie to make me all gittery and coincidently there happened to be this rumor.

• Danger-ous

Jun 19, 2010 @ 08:57 pm

guys this isnt real lol dont be dumb
    Um, how is it not real Demi? Even if this story isn’t, Joe does indeed hit on chicks. They’re not always on the Disney channel.

guys this isnt real lol dont be dumb

I personally hate Joe right now he’s an idiot for breaking Demi’s heart and he’s such a player he would move on right away cuz he doesn’t even stop to think about how much he’s hurt Demi or any of his past girlfriends

• SparksFly

I doubt its true tbh.

I had a hotdog for dinner the other day haha.

• xoxonickjonas

it would be funny if she said sorrry , im interested in nick. HAHA i know i would (:

• Hilary

The National Enquirer

really.

I hope Joe DIAF :)

• Raina

Lucky girl! :D

I don’t understand the whole issue with the breakup. Joe cared more for their friendship then the relationship so he decided to break up with her.

What is so wrong about that? Both knew there was a chance! Why is Joe getting blamed?
    Joe does always get blamed, like with Taylor! I been dumbed before 2 times I dated 4 guys :/ and I cried in in 2 fucking days, and In was hurt in 2 weeks! :/ but I moved on! and I understand the guy, if he is not into me anymore why date me? he gotta love me, if you kiss me.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

some ppl say it isnt romantic but if he went himself asking for the the girls number some pictures would have been posted & it would have look way more uncool .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

• tahz

kis my mexican ass everyone who commented

• Shana Doodee Minaj

sheez , why my comment is posted twice?

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jun 20, 2010 @ 03:24 am
    tahz said:

kis my mexican ass everyone who commented
    —————–
    I’d rather kick it with all my strenght then send you to Australia .

• tappinjonas.

Damn, these animals need to calm the poop down.
    Drama queens. xD

He’s a young man, don’t act like it’s never happened before.
    Hahh, not like it makes a difference.

<3 Joe.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jun 20, 2010 @ 12:32 am

Kinda agreed ; as his future wife , i gotta admit he needs to stop breaking girls heart..
    No , serisouly he’s killing his squeeky clean boy image gradually by doin this ..
    don’t want him to go from hearthrob to serial heartbreaker

• Shana Doodee Minaj

(replying to this) – Jun 19, 2010 @ 07:44 pm
    Danger-ous said:

kelly
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 06:30 pm
    kelly said:

if this is true (which i think is not) joe is a PLAYER

Jesus, you people are retarded.
    How could we know ? Were you there ?
    Usually i don’t buy each OU rumors but this behavior is soo Joe’s that i think it could be true EXCEPT if Joe’s still in Africa
    but you guys gotta calm it , its a funny rumour . no big deal! who gives a damn if
    Joe bought her coke , hot dog ,house , shoes dresses ,even plenty of jewels or if he hit on her ,seriously?!

• mileyluver15

it was probably chelsea staubb…

• mileyluver15

HAHA i seriously doubt this happend if it did it was probably a joke or something.

• mileyluver15

why would OU all a sudden post this now??!! he was in africa during the celtics lakers games but this supposly happend when they played the suns okay

• superJOEman

Is this true?? Beacause I know that Joe is the ladies man but he will never do that thing!!

horny joe !

• _liesyoutold

I think Joe’s following KevinJ’s footsteps now.
    He’s trying to get a normal girl and a non-Disney one, hoping this one will finally last. But if he ends up dumping this girl.. I’mma call him DOUCHE.

He needs to be single for real…

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA! OCEAN UP SPELLED BLONDE, BLOND..
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

• Shion

Joe just got laid. People over at that Jemi-site must be “crying and shaking”.

How exactly does buying a hotdog and a drink for a girl he found attractive make him a player or a douchebag???
    I’m really not tracking with that thought process, lol.

• Raina

How exactly does buying a hotdog and a Coke for a girl he thought was cute make him a player or a douchebag??
    I’m not tracking with that thought process, lol.

A blonde once again… what a suprise.

BIGGEST LIE OF LIFE.
    joe jonas is in africa, damn it!!!! :D

• brittiany

Oh my god.. A Guy hitting on a Girl. How shocking!

guys get real.
    when i met joe he checked me out too..
    it HAPPENS.

• kelly

if this is true (which i think is not) joe is a PLAYER

• Danger-ous

kelly
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 06:30 pm
    kelly said:

if this is true (which i think is not) joe is a PLAYER

Jesus, you people are retarded.

• whatsernamegigi

Joe used to be my favourite Jonas Brother, but I seriously hate him now. I mean, come on, he moves on to girls so quickly. Jeez. I feel really bad for Demi-because she’s so awesome, and she was totally in love with him, and then this annoying guy breaks her heart.

That’s pathetic.
    You don’t even know him OR Demi Dearest, so you can’t just be all “ohmygod Joe’s like so horrible because he like broke her heart.” PLEASE. She isn’t a saint, for one. And two, he was saving a friendship.
    Just fucking accept the fact that its over and done with.

• whatsernamegigi

Funny how we’re hearing about this now.

Danger-ous said:

Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:33 pm

oh your demi is so classy

It hasn’t been two months, it’s only been a little bit more than a month. Sure, they are over it, but just because there was nothing to get over, their relationship was fake. As for Emily? WTF? She’s Demi’s backup singer? And Alex is a friend she was dacing with and half of America’s population? LMAO Please.

• springstrawberry

yea but thats kind of wierd to go up to someone and just ask for their number while a games going on and everyones sitting and paying attention

________________________

Not directly, just go see her after the game and start the conversation. I’m just saying, a hot dog is a little weird !

• springstrawberry

Danger-ous said:

Yeah I know but maybe go ask her her number in person ?
    Yea, I think he was trying to be sly and not make a scene. Paps would have taken a pic of that. He’s learning to be subtle.

———————

Yeah maybe ! :)

• Seriously Hate Joe

• abbey

Okay….did anyone happen to notice that this post says this happened during a Lakers vs. Suns game? That was during the Semi-finals way back in like may i think.
    If it happened so long ago I don’t understand how this story is coming out right now.
    Lakers recently played the Celtics, not the Suns. Sooooo I’m not sure if I believe this…

what have we done to the earth!? look what’ve done! (8)

• Belle

Why are we hearing about this NOW? this seems bullshitted.

• Danger-ous

Seriously Hate Joe
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:16 pm
    Seriously Hate Joe said:

You hate him? Did he hurt you personally? Are you 9?

• Danger-ous

abbey
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:18 pm
    abbey said:

They played the Suns in the Semi Finals. Western Conference, about 2 weeks ago. I think it was the game he went to with Rooney guy. Maybe now it’s just coming out.

Plus I think OU holds stories to shit stir.

Seriously Hate Joe said:

dude, you don’t know anything from what i can read. But, even when i love Demetria, she is one of the biggest bitches out there…she has said “i always have a boyfriend” & you can say that’s freaking true… cyrus,the photographer, dudes in boys bands…she is always in “something” so let’s not say joe is the only one who moves on quickly. Jesus Christ.

• springstrawberry

Seriously Hate Joe said:

____________________

You don’t know what happened ! You can’t say who was right or wrong ! You don’t know them personally. Joe doesn’t move to girls quickly, he just tries to find the best person for him, like everyone do ! And this article might even be false ! Don’t hate on Joe or anyone. :)

You did read that they both knew this could be a risk going into it. Most friends of opposite sexes know this when they enter into a relationship. A breakup is understandable and if Demi doesn’t understand, she’s not seeing the picture in front of her . . .

Good post, didn’t know that.

Seriously Hate Joe said:

“she was totally in love with him”

Sure she was. ROFL

……….
    are you serious?hahaha i had to. Emm.. and no. Demi is a real bitch & even when i love her she has said “i always have a boyfriend” dude, Joe is not the only one who moves on quickly, Demetria does it to. Cyrus, the weird photographer, boys in boys bands, joe…she is always in “something” with somebody…jesus.

——————-

I love how you’re acting like you know what went on. lol lol

• Maralovelovelove

its possible but who knows… “a source reveals” ? could be a rumor.

what if the girl was like… a vegetarian? cause i am… and i’d be offended! haha jk.

• Maralovelovelove

BIGGEST LIE OF LIFE.
    joe jonas is in africa, damn it!!!! :D

He went to the Lakers game right before he left for Africa. lol

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

GE-eh it Joe! ;P

• natjbguitargirl

i bet this girl had all her features showin for him to say something lmao

• johanna

he is ladies men

It’s the National Enquirer for God’s sake.
    One of the worst rags in print making this most likely NOT true!

Too bad though, I’d love to see Joe meet someone nice and special unlike the last so-called relationship he had!

• Alterego

Lucky girl

• babaloo

8th

• Kristeels

aw (:
    Well, yeah, lucky girl indeed!

• HeatherJBxoxo

I think Joe’s a bit classier than that.

• Danger-ous

1. I would die if he did that. This makes me want to like the Lakers almost.

2. Get it Joe. Love that he’s back to his old ways…:)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Oh, Joe. What a ladies man.

I don’t really think this is legit though. But who knows.

• WhoaChasity

Im out. Hit me up on Twatter.

XO

I don’t believe anything that says, “A source revealed”

Really Joe? Wow. You move on fast.

• babaloo

jugn

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol.
    I don’t even think this is legit.

• mimi

Miley is gorgeous and she prettier than selena. selena looks like a 12 year old child compare to miley who looks her age. selena might be latina but she has nothing latinas have in which is curves and great bodies miley has a better body than her and she white.

Racist Much? You don’t have the right to look down on anyone who is mexican…Also she IS half white…

• springstrawberry

Come on OU, Joe’s worth more than that ! Seriously, a hot dog ?

Joe you will never change

• JesziV.

Oh, and Joe’s been in Africa for like two weeks. Why is this story just coming out now? And why weren’t there any pictures of him with a blonde at any time when he was going to the games? ..

• Jessica

I’m pretty sure that Joe is still in Africa! I mean I could be wrong about that, but I’m positive that this is fake. Besides he always tweets pictures from the games when he’s actually there.

this game was a while back.. and there’s pictures from him being there lol

• Danger-ous

springstrawberry
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    springstrawberry said:

Come on OU, Joe’s worth more than that ! Seriously, a hot dog ?
    What was he supposed to send her at a Laker game? A Rolls Royce? A pony and a dozen flowers?

There’s only so much you can send someone at the Staples Center.

A pony would have been awsome that would really woo her :)

• Jemi23

Well Joe moves on quickly, doesnt he?
    I Just hope Demi doesn’t see this, she really cared about him.

• springstrawberry

Danger-ous said:

springstrawberry
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:53 pm
    springstrawberry said:

Come on OU, Joe’s worth more than that ! Seriously, a hot dog ?

There’s only so much you can send someone at the Staples Center.

Yeah I know but maybe go ask her her number in person ?

• Danger-ous

Yeah I know but maybe go ask her her number in person ?

• Cady Heron

Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:53 pm
    Jemi23 said:
    Well Joe moves on quickly, doesnt he?
    I Just hope Demi doesn’t see this, she really cared about him.
    I’m sure she’ll manage.

Joe and Jordin Sparks are going to be the next “Jonas” couple.

Well Joe moves on quickly, doesnt he?
    I Just hope Demi doesn’t see this, she really cared about him
    __
    demi moved on honey and probably already make out with more than one dude..LOL…

Lucky girl :) But guys, really. Whether or not this is real, just let him be. Is he not allowed to flirt with girls he doesn’t know (isn’t that how many relationships begin?) and act like a regular guy?

okay, just saying. everyone keeps saying stuff and acting like you know what joe demi and nick want. you dont and they do so whats the point in making stuff up or getting pissed off about something that you dont know is true?

oh and he flirted with someone… is that really so weird? isnt that what people do..

IMHO, a famous man would not suddenly flirt with a fan. Big chance she’s another OMG ITS JOE JONAS and her being really pretty wouldn’t change a thing; they’ve seen probably over 1000 pretty girls at concerts and are more desensitized than most.

JOE SHOULD STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHO DOESNT DESERVE HIS ATTENTION AND BE HAPPY. IF HE WANTS A BLONDE OR A BRUNETTE HE SHOULD GO FOR IT. LIKE SOMEONE SAID ANY ONE IS BETTER THAN DEMI, BABY.

I really don’t beleive “sources”, Idk what mag they’re going to. If it was Joe who said it, that’s be different.

The Easter Bunny is more believable than this..

Jemi23 said:

Well Joe moves on quickly, doesnt he?
    I Just hope Demi doesn’t see this, she really cared about him.

Oh please, the only thing Demi cares about is getting her picture taken. She doesn’t give a fuck about what Joe does or doesn’t do and never has.

• picstoburn

i hadn’t had a hot dog in a really long time lol.

• LLLAURA

That kind of shows he’s a pretty normal guy though…cool.

• dryersheets

Has anyone watched World’s Dumbest? That show is hilarious….

i ould laugh if she a vegatarian and diabetic:D

• dryersheets

a hotdog and a coke….oh so classy
    WTF? What else at a basketball game? Champagne and caviar?

• Tinaa6336

Lmao wow

• Figaro

LOL oh geeze. I doubt he did this. 1. There’s that fucking “a source revealed” and you know that shit is getting very old. 2. If it was true, it would get out a bit quicker than this. 3. No one is that good at stalking. I mean really. Who are these “sources”? Theres enough people at a basketball game, I think no one would be able to follow Joe around.

• itsme

IF this is true, why in the hell would you tell anyone about this? I would keep it to myself.

• WhoaChasity

WOO!!!

old Joe picture with a fake story!

God Bless you Oceanup!

…fail.

i ould laugh if she a vegatarian and diabetic:D

__
    or if she just has a boyfriend already.

atleast he got her Number. he didn’t FAIL.

• EvaLovegood

Aww that’s so cute. Although I don’t think that this is true..

Do you have time to notice girls in a game? oh well O forgot that is Joe…

Wasnt he with martin that day? I doubt his attention would be on anyone else…

• haven

what a jerk why would he do that right after the break up!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Joe.
    Always had a thing for blondes.

• picstoburn

well joe always had a thing for blondes lol.

DON’T TELL ANYONE.
    THAT WAS ME. (;

classic ..

i would be like “oh that’s so nice…what a shame i’m vegetarian :/” xD but i would prefer if he comes to me and goes like “i think you are really pretty… blabla” yeah, that’s much better lol

• mimi

joe like blonde girls a lot ummhhh.

Joe is a big flirt. and the hotdog stuff and all..It might be true LOL

Why doesn’t he have his dad call her on the phone to ask her out?

• EASYMAC.

well… people wanted him to move to a normal chick. lol

we never know. It might be true…Joe moves fast anyway.

Hahahahaha Most likely fake.

Why doesn’t he have his dad call her on the phone to ask her out?

__
    haha…

Joe go gay seriously

I would have been offended. I mean a weenie in a bun? Really? What does that suggest? Hm.

well… people wanted him to move to a normal chick. lol
    ====
    lol that’s true.

atleast he got her Number. he didn’t FAIL.
    ………………….
    YOU have to be crazy to not give him your number, if i were married i would still give him my number …anytime. xD

He is just being joe

If I was the girl I would have been flatered but he should have come to her and not send someone.

• picstoburn

lol what if the girl gave him a fake number? xD karma…..

• itsme

I’d have to agree.

• WhoaChasity

Its a proven fact men like watching women eat a hot dog.

Gotta love, Joe.

;]

…..

Who are these “sources”?

demi and her family.

• WhoaChasity

The Rejection Hotline, anyone?

• Joeissexyhot

awww, thats cutee. but boy moves on fast! lol
    anyways he did say he was done with superstars.(;

• itsme

WhoaChasity said:

The Rejection Hotline, anyone?
    Huh? Lmao.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DON’T TELL ANYONE.
    THAT WAS ME. (;

______________

Um stfu bitch. It was me

• Danger-ous

Who said she was a fan? She’s just a girl at a basketball game. He sought her out, it’s not like she was some fan who went up to him.

Make no mistake, he will never date a fan.

• Danger-ous

Jessica
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 09:46 pm
    Jessica said:

It was from like 3 weeks ago before he left.

Danger-ous said:

Wow Dangerous. I’m surprised you used the “R” word.
    I know, sorry. It slipped out and I never say it, so my bad.
    ========

Why doesn’t he have his dad call her on the phone to ask her out?

STFU

• Disdain

YouBelongWithMe

Is that Cory Monieth in your icon? Lucky guess?

WhoaChasity said:

The Rejection Hotline, anyone?
    Huh? Lmao.
    ====
    she meant like what if the girl gave joe the rejection hotline number lol.

• itsme

Why doesn’t he have his dad call her on the phone to ask her out?
    Unnecessary. Calm down.

• itsme

she meant like what if the girl gave joe the rejection hotline lol
    I’m a little slow. Hahahaha.

itsme
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:28 pm
    itsme said:

she meant like what if the girl gave joe the rejection hotline lol
    I’m a little slow. Hahahaha.
    lol…but she would be crazy for doing that.

• smizuzi

blonde? .. at least a chance for me, I am a blonde! : D

• Becca.

I don’t believe it.
    Also, since when did Joe get back to the States?

every girls even when you have a boyfriend would give him her number. he is famous, that is enough for a girl.

This is just one report. Wouldn’t surprise me if we found out that Joe had hit on 20 different blond girls at the game.