Justin Bieber, ‘I Like Girls With A Brain’

justin-girls

Justin Bieber chatted with Absolute Now about what he needs in a girlfriend: ‘She needs to have a nice personality, a good sense of humor, nice eyes and a brain. What’s the point of having a nice looking girlfriend if you can’t talk to her?

You want to be able to sit down to dinner and be with someone who you can have a proper conversation with. I don’t like girls who wear lots of make-up and you can’t see their face. Some girls are beautiful but insecure and look much better without the make-up, but decide to put loads on.

On asking a girl out: ‘It depends on the situation. But at first I won’t let her know, you’ve got to pace yourself. Then, maybe by the end of the conversation, I’d ask her something like, ‘Do you have a phone number that I could reach you at?’ That’s usually how it goes.’

• -Jenii

How ironic to put a pic of KIm K. with him.

He’s not American he’s Canadian! there is a huge difference, and learn how to spell.

• yelyah

Kristeels said:

I wonder what SMH means? :x
    can someone please tell me?

~
    Shaking my head.

“I like girls with a brain”
    uhm ok, and what about kim k? lol

• Kristeels

yelyah said:

Kristeels said:

I wonder what SMH means? :x
    can someone please tell me?
    ~
    Shaking my head.

Im still wondering why they swam in all their clothes

what does rme mean?

“She needs to have a nice personality and a brain… I don’t like girls who wear lots of make-up and you can’t see their face”

Thats why he is friend with selena, taylor and miley and doesnt give a shit about demi ahahahah

oh bieber i am your fan now!

• yelyah

Kristeels said:

yelyah said:

Kristeels said:

I wonder what SMH means? :x
    can someone please tell me?
    ~
    Shaking my head.

~
    no prob.<3

For someone who doesn’t know what german is … it’s kinda ironic.

• BlueXSocks

i really hate him – and i agree why would a a cleaver gil date him?

i was watching this thing on youtube and this oersin said ”i like your trainers” and hes like ‘huh’ and she was like ” o yeah i mean sneekers” and he was like ”what” he didn’t now what sneekers are and hes from america also im from england and i aint american and i know what thye are!!

hes just soo stuped !

Yes well girls with brains don’t like you.

• @ILYSFMJDB (my twitter)

im smart & cute ;D hahaa
    iLY Justin
    xo

• _herecomestrouble.

wowww. you guys are mean.
    but i agree with justin.
    even though i’m a girl.
    so it’s the other way around. hahah. (:

• yelyah

what does rme mean?

~
    Rolling my eyes.:D

this is justin and this girl ok

girl-:hi justin
    justin-:hey
    girl-:will you go out with me
    justin-: sorry no becouse you got ugly eyes

He thinks he can get every girl in the world. Shut up, Bieber, you’re a stupid, little kid who would be lucky to date someone in grade 8.

• yelyah

Good point. A girl with a brain wouldn’t date him. He’s such a douche bag. And if that’s what he wants then why does he say he likes kim kardashian. She wears a poop load of makeup, and well you couldn’t have an intelligent convo with her at dinner. Unless you find butts and shoes intelligent topics.

~

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

Why does he like brains? He doesnt seem to have one… And neither does Kim Kardashian.. she has to go as low as hanging out with HIM..

• BlueXSocks

i really don’t like him and i agree – A Girl with a brain want to date u!!

hes really stped i was watching this thing on youtube and they say sneekers but justins is like i don’t now what sneekers a are – hello your from america and u don’t know them im from england and i know that!!!

I dont care what Justin Bieber wants but this was probably the best thing he said in his life.
    Joe got to read this interview and realize that sometimes its cool date someone with a brain, its much better than to date some kid or someone just for their look

• NicksSweetCaroline

I wish Nick would live by this policy !
    LOL JK

haha! Kim is definitely the girl for him! Brains,personality, and sense of humor! complete package! The girl who is famous for a sex tape with ray j, fake as heck, and is bland when you watch her on keeping up with the Kardashians! PERFECT MATCH! ahaha

• skylar

yeah hes got such a brain by joking he can take on the jobros,by hanging out with kim k.

rethink b4 u say bustin!

Aren’t all eyes nice

• Kristeels

I wonder what SMH means? :x
    can someone please tell me?

And Kim and Justin spend too much time together ;o
    Well, if they have fun than it’s all good I guess?

YO I CAN SEE KIM KARDASHIANS BOOBIE ;D

• Allie

Okay, i have a nice personality, pretty eyes, a sense of humor, and a brain. Justin, I could be your girl.(: Aha, that would REALLY make my day ?

• Allie

I didn’t mean to put the ‘?’. Of course it would make my day. No question to it. Justin, if you wanna talk, email me. :]. They have my email address so you could get it from them.

• Megan

Lol at the picture of Kim Kardashian under this comment.

• belinda

Yeah he wants a girl with a brain because he doesn’t have one the poor boy thinks he has a 4.0 GPA yet he doesn’t know what Germany is. Go look up the video on YouTube lol

• kayisl0vex

he need someone with brain? *caugh* says someone who has never heard the term GERMAN..
    ___________________

PHAHAHA yeah.. i was like :”wtf?..he performed in Germany and don’t know what a german is.. uhh little boy” xD

• biebsoulmate

i got all thet suga, u know i got this name 4 a reason. u belong with me.

• monster

LMFAO.

• WHATS IT TO YA

AMEN! i saw that and was like… umm WOWZA

• nony

he wants a perfect girl … there’s no perfect girls in our REAL WORLD … so go and bye barbie and buy her a brain lol

*i want girls that give brains*
    im sorry
    everytime i passed by the damn article thats what kept popping in my head

• adorkabledanni

i love you justin, but you always tend to pick the most attractive girls compared to the ones with brains or personality.

ah, the fact that they used a picture of kim kardashian with this title makes it so amusing. xD

woww thats just like mee ;))

woww thats just like mee ;))

• irina

kim is so bad girl………. justin love u

So uh…. her nipple is visible in that picture

• chocolatelemonade

he’s a smart boy.

• SparksFly

yelyah said:

would a girl with a brain like to date him?

Lmao! xD

“She needs to have a nice personality and a
    brain… I don’t like girls who wear lots of
    make-up and you can’t see their face”
    Thats why he is friend with selena, taylor
    and miley and doesnt give a shit about
    demi ahahahah
    oh bieber i am your fan now!
    FUCK YOU HATER!!!! DEMI FTW!!!!!!!!

• Caitlin

LOL!!!! WELL I GUESS THATS A GOOD THING TO HAV A GIRL WITH A BRAIN THEN THE OTHER WAY AROUND! THERE KINDA A NECCESITY! LOL!

• Daniella

I’m agree with him… he’s so nice

• :)

He knows what German means, :)
    He didn’t know what the interviewer was saying because of his accent. He knows how to count to 10 in German.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I KNOW RIGHT ROTFL EVERY GIRL HAS A BRAIN BUT DOES IT WORK. MAYBE KIM SHOULD DO ONE OF HER SENELESS SHOOTS AND MODEL FOR GWB GIRLS WITHOUT BRAINS

• kayisl0vex

I like boys with dicks.

wellevery one does

he should date LIGHTS super cute and with a brain an a fellow canuck,, they have the chance to meet up at the mmva lol

• Jessica2010

yelyah
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 08:41 am
    yelyah said:

would a girl with a brain like to date him?

__________

OMG!!!!! haha BEST COMMENT EVER!

yelyah
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 08:41 am
    yelyah said:

would a girl with a brain like to date him?
    ——————————————–
    AHHAHAHA NO WAY AHAHAH I AGREE! he only wants smart girls cause of his own lack of brrain XD

• yelyah

would a girl with a brain like to date him?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

too bad he doesn’t have one.

Exactly he’s just a 16 yr old boy alot of people has different likes bout something. Maybe he’s sayin he wants a girl thats not stupid enough to go and get drunk. Maybe he wants a girl that has manners and think bout what’s she’s doin b4 even doin it.

Why are you people so mean? He isn’t bad! He is just a regular 16 year old boy. Please just leave him alone!! How would you like it if people were so mean to you? Spend your time doing something else!

• -Hibz-

Hopefully this said girlfriend with a brain can come up with something better than “baby, baby, baby oOoOohh!”

• NicksSweetCaroline

SMH

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

who wants to be his gf he should be settling for less ” iwant smart girls, maybe they can handle my rash cream” said bieber

I like boys with muscles.

• Hilary

would a girl with a brain like to date him?

L.M.A.O

• _liesyoutold

would a girl with a brain like to date him?

lmao. mte.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Hilary said:

would a girl with a brain like to date him?

L.M.A.O

*Applauds*

Why so mean people?? l0l

• Annonymus

Baby , you need a brain ! & muscles !
    You need to be like my jonas brothers
    Ahahah , im sorry believers !

*APPLAUDS!*

• mileyluver15

ew hes ugly i dont understand why people are obessing over him he looks like a baby and kim looks like him mom. eww

We need a nice person ! im sorry 4 dissapoint you baby !

• Kristeels