Miley, ‘I Never See Or Read Anything Bad’

Miley Ray Cyrus revealed to MTV News: ‘I try to think of really just the positive things. My family, we’re only allowed to have 10 channels basically at our house, because we don’t want to see any of that stuff.

The people that are around me, they bring me the good things, and I never see anything or read anything that’s bad because it’s never e-mailed to me by my manager or publicist or whoever. That’s the job of the team that I have around me: to make sure that those things aren’t talked about.

A lot of people say there’s things that are on the Internet about me, or whatever, and then they go, ‘Well if that’s you, how do you expect people to buy your record when your fans are kids?’ My record isn’t the bullcrap that people write about me. My record is what I want to say and what I think is important.’ 02 concert under. New photo shoot. ‘Can’t Be Tamedreview. MTV interviews under.

From Nellie: I saw Miley perform ‘Party In The USA’ and ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ & she looked good actually. When everyone yelled out her name she’d turn around, wave and smile. She also was joking around with the dancers, and was like slapping their butts.

• picstoburn

GAAH, at MuchMusic! Like less then an hour away from me! I wanna go! jgsdgdshsdh.

where is it???

• Katie13

I love how people always say that she has bad parents and that they’re not doing a good job(they mostly talk crap about her mom), yet she’s one of the most positive and inspirational celebrities out there right now.

Anyway. Do your thing Miley.

People ALWAYS blame the parents -.-
    A Kid skips school? blame the parents!
    A kid beats another kid up? Blame the parents!
    Some girl gets herself knocked up? Blame the parents!
    its really life these days :/ it sucks…

• 17forever

SHES IN TORONTO NOW, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH

• Hangover

The pics are Beautiful<3
    Can't waite for the Awards.

SHES IN TORONTO NOW, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH
    ====
    lucky :D are you going???

where is it???

I’m assuming shes at MuchMusic studios, cause in the rehearsing pictures she using their mic. Which is in Toronto.

I love this girl and how she keeps herself strong on the possitive =]

are you people dumb? she means she ignores the bad stuff not that there isn’t any bad stuff. geez.

With the less than wonderful music she is putting out, the questionable videos, and the lack of clothing, I have a hard time believing she’s not seeing this stuff somewhere at home. And if they don’t forward and of the bad reviews and reports to her, she must not get too many forwarded messages.

17forever said:
    SHES IN TORONTO NOW, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH

I know! I wanna go!!

uh what does she mean by bad?

• cookiefish880

in the last picture, she looks soo pretty

• FullMoon

she is awesom

where is it???

/: wish i live over there even though i saw her yesterday lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU1rG2Lwscs lyrics and instrumental to nicks new song london foolishly, can any of you try to promo it and get ocaeup to put it on their site please :) xx

where is it???

/: wish i live over there even though i saw her yesterday lol.

Hahah I know, at GMA. Lucky!

• JesziV.

I’m so tired of Miley .. Gah.

• Hilary

Smart girl =)
    and she’s so effin gorgeous

• harrypotterbitches

OMG guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OH MY GOSHHH!

lol what???
    Chicken Butt! bahahhahaha LMFAO
    no thank you :p lol
    hahaha whatssup!

oh dear haha.

Lol! I know, I feel guilty now. I mean she actually believes me. =/
    i think im talking to you on omegle haha.

bored.

she uses her laptop! LOL I DONT EVEN WATCH TV ANYMORE!! it’s all bout the internet and watching shows on it

• ilikeyourbeard

She also was joking around with the dancers, and was like slapping their butts.

she was also grinding on their butts…..(:

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

cool she takes herself out of the mania … smart gal

lool.. ofcourse milez.. OFCOURSE your an angel..

i have gained all my respect back from miley for saying that

• 4evermiley

she looks pretty and she is smart.

• xoxoCaTHie

lovvverrrs her <3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

10 channels? How do you live!

This is random and off topic but this video of Miley with this little girl brought a tear to my eye. And I’m not even really a fan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sad2_p1EOic&feature=related

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Them pictures are gorgeous.

• GoldenGal9311

Anyway. Do your thing Miley.

• picstoburn

i find it funny that she only has 10 channels lol.reminds me of my dad’s house.

you’re finally on….

Yep! What’s going on? XD

nothing im freaking bored lol.

• livingoutloud

Timber, you’re here! haha.

TIMBA! D: YOU STILL DON’T KNOW WHO I AM :O

• mimi

You are the stupid idiot. Her parents are smart on trying to keep negative thing from her why those people or haters are not worth it. Her parents raise an intelligent, self minded person that can think for herself and she is confident enought to create her own art and not to copy from anyone and she has her own opinions and figuration. To me miley parents has raise an intelligent girls who can speak her mind and has stay positive with all the fame she has, she hasn’t let fame get the best of her like other people on disney have. Miley still the same intelligent career minded person she always has been and even smarter now. Miley focusing in her career than haters like you perez and other is what keep her on top.

• picstoburn

) btw do you have a twitter?

Yeah, but I’m barley on my personal but it’s @robinmaemarie hahah.
    lol. okay i’m still going to follow (;

Disdain (bangthatdrum) speaking -_-‘ shame on you
    Why are you always anonymous! And what do you mean shame on me?
    ____________

CBA to come on my account rofl. Anways why do you now like hate on Miley really and like Mustin more. If you only knew how good Liam is for her trust me on this you should be happy Miley has Liam. Not going to say more tho it wouldn’t be right if I did.
    ________________

Sorry… I don’t see how he’s right for her :(

Thats actually a pretty legit idea! It will keep her sane and happy, meaning successful :)
    Love ya girl :)

• Timber

nothing im freaking bored lol.

HAHA! Sorry. Lol! Maybe you should go see a movie or something! XD

Timber

Hi!

• Timber

Timber, you’re here! haha.

Haha! Yep! XD

Oh goodness. Mimi is back with her fucking essays.

• livingoutloud

Yeah, but I’m barley on my personal but it’s @robinmaemarie hahah.
    lol. okay i’m still going to follow (;

Ahah, alrightttty ;)

TIMBA! D: YOU STILL DON’T KNOW WHO I AM :O

I think you’re that user on here named Elmo and I refuse to believe otherwise.

HAHA! Sorry. Lol! Maybe you should go see a movie or something! XD
    ====
    lol im going to paint my nails in a couple of mins.

Timber

Hi!

Hi! How’s it going?? XD

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

WHAT DO YOU THINK OUS TWITTER PASSWORD IS?
    NOAHISHOT

_____________

HAHAHAHA

• Timber

lol im going to paint my nails in a couple of mins.

Oh, what color? I hardly ever paint my nails because I always end up peeling it off anyway… XP

Timber said:
    Timber, you’re here! haha.

Haha! Yep! XD

How are youuu?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I had a house party last night and I still havent cleaned up :/

• realistgangsta

mimi your a smart person i like you have more commen sense then anybody on here

• realistgangsta

mimi your a smart person i like you have more commen sense then anybody on here

Honestly no one can confirm anything about Miley’s life. You’re pretty naive if you think your opinion of Miley is accurate.

• Julianna

WHAT DO YOU THINK OUS TWITTER PASSWORD IS?

—————

Mileyneedstodie

omg lmao.

• Me

I like mustin better too but oh I love the way Liam holds mileys fist! That’s what he does! Holds her fist he’s a failure!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OUS TWITTER PASSWORD IS?
    NOAHISHOT

I’m getting fucking annoyed by this ano telling over and over again that she’s lying GET OVER YOURSELF!

icstoburn said:
    question everyone:what highlights looks good with dark brown hair???

Blond shades. Like a honey blond. Or like a caramel
    ====
    thanks :

You’re welcome. :)
    ====
    :) btw do you have a twitter?

Yeah, but I’m barley on my personal but it’s @robinmaemarie hahah.

no no i dont mind :)
    i told you guys to follow me for a reason haha.

oh okay lol (;

• _Tiger_

I want a new icon. Kinda.

Timber said:
    Haha when I go right it goes left. It just does the exact opposite of what I want it to do.

Lmao! That sucks. Why does it do that?

Haha, I have no Idea, it might be because of how new it is.

we should trade cause i hate my tiny mouse. /:

• Timber

Hah, thats good though! I’m just kinda of a “motivational” person. I’ve learnt a lot I guess, so just like to share that with people or whatever. My friends say I’m too optimistic, haha, cause I look at the good side of things, hahah.

Lmao! That’s a good thing to be optimistic! XD

sigh still no new post?

Aha, nope, just checked. I want pap pictures of Miley in Toronto, I want to know what shes doing, hahah.

• Timber

Haha, I have no Idea, it might be because of how new it is.

Haha! Maybe. XD

Lmao! That’s a good thing to be optimistic! XD

Aaha, true true!

Why do people like Miley? I don’t see anything special about her. Average voice, average looks, bad acting and so on. Normal cosmopolitan personality.

• harrypotterbitches

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalla…LA!

Aaha, true true!

Lol! Yeah, I’m like the most negative person ever most of the time. And the bad thing is that I realize that but I’m still like that. SMH. XP

• party with me

girllikeme12 said:
    People don’t change in a matter of months. Change takes a long time and it is when people don’t repeat shit, and she’s repeating shit.
    ___________

really? cuz i completely changed in one day.
    things happen. you realize shit, that maybe you don’t like and instantly you can have a whole new outlook and be a different person. i am.

Well, hello! XB

sigh still no new post?

lol kinda wished she had a twitter /:

hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo xD

Timber said:

Lmao! That sucks. Why does it do that?

Haha, I have no Idea, it might be because of how new it is.

we should trade cause i hate my tiny mouse. /:
    At least it works haha.

She looks really cute in that black dress. Reminds me of Taylor Swift.

I think she’s losing a bit the chubbiness of her last two years. She looks really fit.

she’s really pretty!!

• harrypotterbitches

OMG guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OH MY GOSHHH!

• _Tiger_

Haha ugh, omegle is so weird.

• picstoburn

OMG guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OH MY GOSHHH!

lol what???

• Timber

She looks really cute in that black dress. Reminds me of Taylor Swift.

She looks way too skinny in that picture! She almost looks sickly there! =/

• harrypotterbitches

Well, hello! XB

hi! :)

• Timber

OMG guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OH MY GOSHHH!

Spaz attack!

hi! :)

Hi!

• harrypotterbitches

hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo xD
    Yo!

Aaha, true true!

Aha, oh reallly. Maybe some of my tweets will help ;) or you’ll just get compeletly annoyed by them, hahh. Kiddding.

• picstoburn

I’m trying to get someone who goes on oceanup on omegle.

• harrypotterbitches

OMG guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OH MY GOSHHH!

lol what???
    Chicken Butt! bahahhahaha LMFAO

• harrypotterbitches

hi! :)

Hi!

How.Is.Life.

picstoburn said:
    I’m trying to get someone who goes on oceanup on omegle.

Im talking to some person about being a witch.

• picstoburn

OMG guys omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OH MY GOSHHH!

lol what???
    Chicken Butt! bahahhahaha LMFAO
    no thank you :p lol

Haha! I’ll probably love them all. XD

How.Is.Life.

Life. Is. Good.

How about you? XD

Hi!

Hi! How’s it going?? XD

It’s going fine :) How aboutz you?

How are youuu?

I’m good! How are you?? XD

• picstoburn

lol im going to paint my nails in a couple of mins.

====
    candy apple red :) and i hate when my nails doesn’t have paint on them for some reason xD

Hey I’m just listening to her stories I didn’t ask her for explanations to her songs, just a fan who watches her performances and interviews and yeah she’s been changing her stories each time

• realistgangsta

love you miley fuck the haters they don’t know you and it’s really sad when they sit they funky ass up on a computer and judge other’s like wtf are you doing with your life but haters make you greater so what can you do and plus you getting that paper that’s all that matter right keep doing what you do girl

Well that’s why she can keep lying and us oblivious to the fact that she’s making herself look like a hypocritical lying ass. She’s not getting a full picture on feedback from fans and that keeps you out of touch, some constructive negative feedback can be a good thing. She’s only hearing about how wonderful she is. Gives you a distorted view,Miley.But I get it though. With assholes like perez Hilton and antimiley they want to keep the crap away from her I guess

• GoldenGal9311

That means she doesn’t read OU anymore which is the smartest thing ever. I love this site but if any of these rumors were posted on here with my name in a title, i’d be crushed.
    __________

IA. This site is VERY negative. The commenters AND the poster/s. This site is like the devil, haha. It brings out the worst in you. I think I’m gonna stop coming on here soon. I don’t want to participate in trying to bring someone down, and unfortunately that’s what OceanUP is about these days.

I am sorry, but you can’t just ALWAYS have positive stuff in your life, you NEED negativity to learn. DUDE no wonder she is so messed up, she needs to see that so many people dont like what she is doing and maybe she would straighten up. But whatever, her parents are stupid idiots and need help raising kids.
    ___________

YUP perfect example of the things she keeps out of her life…. haters like you ;)

• realistgangsta

JESZIV IF YOU SO TRIED OF MILEY THEN GTFO SAMPLE AS 123 NOBODY AIN’T MAKING YOU WATCH HER DUMBASS

• picstoburn

smh at some people on here these days /:

• mimi

Miley stop… like playing Michael Jackson on us.

See with Michael Jackson it’s different.. the media made lies about him and crap.. and made him look stupid.

But Miley makes herself look stupid with the things she does.

But she is a talented girl though

yeah because miley ask a hacker to steal her stuff and put her private conversation on the net for everyone to batch her.

oh get a crazy lady sue her for picture of her having fun with friend but not the asian guy there.

or

the papz trying to get a view of her underware or a crazy old man picking her and calling terrible names. or the media making huge big deal on thing everyone else does. but they pick on miley.

miley has never ask to get picked on yet they make up lies all the time about her or make a huge deal about anything she does.

miley is one of the smartest girl and most positive girl on the media eventhought she the most hated by the media.

• GoldenGal9311

__________

Why should she care if people don’t like what she’s doing? Why? If they don’t like what she’s doing, then they can move on.

It’s easier to judge other people, than to judge yourself.

my bad. not blowing a kiss, but the one with her hand over her mouth. lol.

• livingoutloud

Miley is a very career oriented teenager, and thats what will make her go far. She doesnt focus on the bad things shes dosnt need to. Clearly, theres some negative things, like theres most likely personal stuff she deals with. Other than that, she’s really smart career wise. Thats whats making her fame still alive and rising.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

________________

WTF?! Telling she’s lying? What’s wrong with you?! She’s always honest and she always will be! Djeez don’t you get what she means by bad things? Comments like yours ;) get the picture now?

• picstoburn

my bad. not blowing a kiss, but the one with her hand over her mouth. lol.

haha the “OMG pose” lol it is a cute picture.

• GoldenGal9311

Like every normal person she listens to critic form good friends close to her, not to 20 million different opinions from 5 mio fans. Critic is a good thing, but you can’t listen to everybody.
    ______

You hit the nail on the head

• LucyWhite

Picture test YO

• Disdain

Woah calm down my friend!

• GoldenGal9311

Alright. I’m outta here. Peace.

LIES!!! Was this said before or after her comments about not liking pop music or knowing who Jay Z is even though she references him in her songs. I swear ths child talks out of her ass. She really tries too hard to be edgy and nonchalant. I actually like her as a person, not a fan of her acting or singing though lol. She doesn’t live under a rock and even though may not have an active twitter account she still creeps.

• picstoburn

she didn’t write party in the usa that’s why in concerts she doesn’t say “and a jayz song was on”she says michael and britney :)

LIAR. Didn’t Mandy say about less than a year ago that she goes on OCEANUP in a Miley & Mandy youtube video, Miley was there and told Mandy not to see that in the video.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Just shout whenever and I’ll be there

• girllikeme12

Seriously? what does she always lie?

• girllikeme12

Yeah she did… miley enjoys lying. It’s her hobby!

Come on dammit I like Miley too but she’s been lying and contradicting herself all year long! The constant changing of the miam anniversary dates, everything concerning miam, saying the songs are about him when they’re obviously not, she now changed that and says she just says that to keep him quiet, her explanations of the songs don’t even fit into reality! So many lies where the hell have you been?

so it makes it seem like she doesn’t care about the world pain and suffer.
    since she never reads “anything bad”.
    selfishness.
    hmph

• livingoutloud

Miley has changed A LOT in the past year.

Yeah and she has an ipad I’m sure she’s reading about herself sometimes can she be truthful about anything anymore?

That was far over a year ago, and now is now. A year ago she had a twitter, now she doesn’t. Things change.

Normally songs don’t come with an explanation. Why do you care what the songs mean to Miley? I’m sure she doesn’t write song for that people can stalk her life.
    And I’m kind of sick of people claiming they no better for what Miley’s songs are about than Miley herself.

________________

Sorry… I don’t see how he’s right for her :(

Trust me on this. I wish I could explain but I promised I wouldn’t. Just thank god Liam’s there with her. I was all Niley at first but now not anymore since my eyes got opened.

• Timber

It’s going fine :) How aboutz you?

Same. I watched this movie called Disturbia earlier and I think it might be my new favorite movie. Lol! XD

• LucyWhite

• realistgangsta

i’m a whore only i do it for the gold

________________

Sorry… I don’t see how he’s right for her :(

Okay. I’ll trust you. For the time being, anyway.

Bullshit! Liam can’t even hold her hand the right way and just stood there looking stupid when she was getting mobbed!and even IF she he’s way into her it means nothing unless it goes both ways but she’s not all googly about him anymore in case you hadn’t notice, she’s clearly not over Nick, now I have to go

• Disdain

It’s going fine :) How aboutz you?

Haha I’ve always wanted to watch that!

Cool! The only thing I ever use is the clear nail polish stuff. Haha! XD

• Julianna

LMAO ;)

Copy pasted the wrong one. opps

i’m a whore only i do it for the gold
    Cool :)

• Timber

Haha I’ve always wanted to watch that!

Lol! Well you should, it’s pretty good! XD

• Timber

I think you’re that user on here named Elmo and I refuse to believe otherwise.

————————-

LMAO ;)

XD

• Disdain

Haha I’ve always wanted to watch that!

Lol! Well you should, it’s pretty good! XD

Mkay, I’ll remember. Did you see the Somebody To Love music video?

Cool! The only thing I ever use is the clear nail polish stuff. Haha! XD
    lol clear is a cute color too

• Timber

Mkay, I’ll remember. Did you see the Somebody To Love music video?

I did! It’s my favorite video he’s done so far. What did you think of it? XD

• mimi

________________

Sorry… I don’t see how he’s right for her :(

tell us how he change your mind?

lol clear is a cute color too

Haha! Yeah, I suppose. XP

Okay. I’ll trust you. For the time being, anyway.
    _____________

Thanks. I was honestly being serious right now. I wouldn’t say something if I didn’t know it was true or not.

• Disdain

Mkay, I’ll remember. Did you see the Somebody To Love music video?

I did! It’s my favorite video he’s done so far. What did you think of it? XD

I. LOVED. IT.

The video made me cry at the epicness!

it’s hard copying and pasting with one hand

________________

Sorry… I don’t see how he’s right for her :(

tell us how he change your mind?

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering as well.

it’s hard copying and pasting with one hand

LOL why do you do it with one hand then?

I. LOVED. IT.

The video made me cry at the epicness!

I know! It was so freaking good! Lol! XD

• Disdain

Okay. I’ll trust you. For the time being, anyway.
    _____________

________________

Mkay :)

• Timber

My computer is running really slow for some reason. =/

I know! It was so freaking good! Lol! XD
    I loved the dancing! and Justin was amazing, so was Usher.

t’s hard copying and pasting with one hand

LOL why do you do it with one hand then?

lol i don’t do it all the time. but right no im painting my nails and i don’t want my hand to get messed up haha

realistgangsta

I always get happy when you’re online! :D

• gh7

Miley lies only about her relationships, She lies about Liam date anniversary (Kelly Preston say Miam together when the movie ended) .. her new songs for Liam LOL.. Yes she lies, She is just Miley.. I love her

She never lies about other things

t’s hard copying and pasting with one hand

LOL why do you do it with one hand then?

Ahh! LOL I do that sometimes. It’s hard!

tell us how he change your mind?

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering as well.
    ______________

I’m sorry you guys… I wasn’t even supposed to know all this stuff…

• Timber

I loved the dancing! and Justin was amazing, so was Usher.

The dancing was incredible! I wasn’t expecting the video to be anything like that, but it was definitely better than I thought it was going to be.

• Disdain

tell us how he change your mind?

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering as well.
    ______________

I’m sorry you guys… I wasn’t even supposed to know all this stuff…
    _______________

“All this stuff”? If it’s confidential… You don’t have to tell me :)

She never lies about other things

I am so confused by everything in that comment. But mostly the song part. How did she lie about that?

‘s hard copying and pasting with one hand

LOL why do you do it with one hand then?

Ahh! LOL I do that sometimes. It’s hard!
    lol im finally done (:

‘s hard copying and pasting with one hand

LOL why do you do it with one hand then?

Ahh! LOL I do that sometimes. It’s hard!
    lol im finally done (:

where is it???

/: wish i live over there even though i saw her yesterday lol.

Hahah I know, at GMA. Lucky!

lol a lot of people said it was one of the largest concert for GMA.

• harrypotterbitches

How.Is.Life.

Life. Is. Good.

How about you? XD
    goooood. just came back from my cousins barmizfa or however the hell you spell it. :P

• picstoburn

im trying to get a stranger on omegle to go comment on oceanup xD

• livingoutloud

Hahah I know, at GMA. Lucky!

lol a lot of people said it was one of the largest concert for GMA.

Hah, that wouldn’t surprise me
    !

• harrypotterbitches

guys I gotta go PEACE!

Convo about Miley on Omegle:

Stranger: It’s not her music and acting I object to.
    Stranger: It’s the politics.
    Stranger: She’s sending her christian views to our youth.
    Stranger: As an atheist, It’s worrying to see.
    Stranger: Please me a strongly opinionated christian
    Stranger: I haven’t had a good argument in years.
    You: Oh, I see how you would disagree with that.
    Stranger: That’s the ticket!
    You: But I dont think you should judge people for their beliefs.

it’s not working :p

Not a fan of her, but the pic of her blowing a kiss is cute.

Convo about Miley on Omegle:

Stranger: It’s not her music and acting I object to.
    Stranger: It’s the politics.
    Stranger: She’s sending her christian views to our youth.
    Stranger: As an atheist, It’s worrying to see.
    Stranger: Please me a strongly opinionated christian
    Stranger: I haven’t had a good argument in years.
    You: Oh, I see how you would disagree with that.
    Stranger: That’s the ticket!
    You: But I dont think you should judge people for their beliefs.
    :O tell that person to go on oceanup lol jk.

uh what does she mean by bad?
    —————-

Like all the stupid fake crap they write about her. That ‘bad’ ;)

Lol! Cool. XD

• livingoutloud

PUT A COMMENT BOX OB MY PROFILE! LEAVE ME A COMMENT ;)

guys I gotta go PEACE!
    ttyl

Haha! I’ll probably love them all. XD

Aha, lets hope so!

• picstoburn

I’m so tired of Miley .. Gah.

lol i keep staring at your icon

Convo about Miley on Omegle:

Stranger: It’s not her music and acting I object to.
    Stranger: It’s the politics.
    Stranger: She’s sending her christian views to our youth.
    Stranger: As an atheist, It’s worrying to see.
    Stranger: Please me a strongly opinionated christian
    Stranger: I haven’t had a good argument in years.
    You: Oh, I see how you would disagree with that.
    Stranger: That’s the ticket!
    You: But I dont think you should judge people for their beliefs.
    :O tell that person to go on oceanup lol jk.

Hahaaha. Thats how the convo started. I said oceanup? They’re like what? And I think they went on it, hahah, and then said they had the same birthday as Miley. hahah.

• picstoburn

lol like nobody doesn’t know what oceanup is haha.

Lmao! Omegle is the weirdest site ever. XP

picstoburn said:

lol like nobody doesn’t know what oceanup is haha.

Ahaha, depends on age.

Lmao! Omegle is the weirdest site ever. XP

lol im trying to get someone to go on oceanup haha.

Lmao! Omegle is the weirdest site ever. XP

Its fun when you find the right people.

• party with me

hello:D and i feel like Spencer is brainwashing her :O
    ___________

heyy! and i don’t know, i think the show is too scripted to actually know what their lives are like. but either way he is super messed up. apparently he always has been. glad they are supposedly separated.

• _Tiger_

Have a funny convo right now haha!

• Timber

lol im trying to get someone to go on oceanup haha.

Haha! Nobody I’m talking to understands what OU is. Lol! XD

hello:D and i feel like Spencer is brainwashing her :O
    ___________

im glad too he’s seems kinda crazy /:

• Timber

Its fun when you find the right people.

Half of them aren’t making any sense though. XP

ddlovato Can’t stop listening to country music lately.

Taylor swift is the best, isnt it? ask her

• picstoburn

ol im trying to get someone to go on oceanup haha.

Haha! Nobody I’m talking to understands what OU is. Lol! XD

lol me either.

• Timber

Someone just called me a perv. SMH.

• picstoburn

Someone just called me a perv. SMH.

what did you say to them? lol

what did you say to them? lol

They said it was stimulating and that they couldn’t get enough of it. I said there wasn’t any reason to get pervy. And then they called me a perv. Lmao! XP

ou: age?
    Stranger: 194
    Stranger: 19
    Stranger: u
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

rude-.-

what did you say to them? lol

LMAO. people are so weird on that site.

You: Omg, NICK?
    Stranger: mh?
    You: Its me Miley!
    Stranger: err how would you know im nick?
    You: I can tell bye your typing!
    You: *by
    Stranger: well you knew before i even said anything
    You: I have an app for that on my Itouch
    Stranger: well its definitely trash then
    You: No, your nick!
    You: Don’t lie!
    You: I love you!
    You: Leave Selena Gomez!
    Stranger: no way
    You: We can run away together!
    You: Nick, please.
    Stranger: whats your name?
    You: Miley!
    Stranger: cyrus?
    You: Yes, baby!
    Stranger: i saw a picture of you naked the other day
    You: Where?
    You: The ones I sent you?
    Stranger: didnt get those it seems
    You: Want me to send them again nick?
    You: I love you Nick!
    You: I would leave Liam for you!
    You: I’ll even get a tattoo of your name under my boob!
    Stranger: well under is stretching things a bit
    Stranger: not sure we can find an under your boots
    Stranger: seeing how flat they are
    Stranger: boobs*
    You: Well, on my butt!
    Stranger: thats more like it
    You: So you’ll leave that Selena thing?
    Stranger: why do i need to be monogamous?
    You: Because I don’t share!
    You: But I will, for you!
    Stranger: thats so sweet number 6
    You: Nick, lets have a kid!
    Stranger: sorry
    Stranger: i have an allergy to responsibilites
    You: Do you wan’t me to get highlights?
    You: I’ll get them for you!
    Stranger: nah
    Stranger: i dont really like prostitutes
    You: It’s over Nicky!
    Stranger: so quick?
    You: Yes!
    You: Im going back to Gaston!
    Stranger: as cobain said
    Stranger: my heart is broke
    Stranger: but i have some glue
    You: Fine then!
    You have disconnected.

• Timber

LMAO. people are so weird on that site.

Lol! I know. XP

_Tiger_
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 05:32 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

You: Omg, NICK?
    Stranger: mh?
    You: Its me Miley!
    Stranger: err how would you know im nick?
    You: I can tell bye your typing!
    You: *by
    Stranger: well you knew before i even said anything
    You: I have an app for that on my Itouch
    Stranger: well its definitely trash then
    You: No, your nick!
    You: Don’t lie!
    You: I love you!
    You: Leave Selena Gomez!
    Stranger: no way
    You: We can run away together!
    You: Nick, please.
    Stranger: whats your name?
    You: Miley!
    Stranger: cyrus?
    You: Yes, baby!
    Stranger: i saw a picture of you naked the other day
    You: Where?
    You: The ones I sent you?
    Stranger: didnt get those it seems
    You: Want me to send them again nick?
    You: I love you Nick!
    You: I would leave Liam for you!
    You: I’ll even get a tattoo of your name under my boob!
    Stranger: well under is stretching things a bit
    Stranger: not sure we can find an under your boots
    Stranger: seeing how flat they are
    Stranger: boobs*
    You: Well, on my butt!
    Stranger: thats more like it
    You: So you’ll leave that Selena thing?
    Stranger: why do i need to be monogamous?
    You: Because I don’t share!
    You: But I will, for you!
    Stranger: thats so sweet number 6
    You: Nick, lets have a kid!
    Stranger: sorry
    Stranger: i have an allergy to responsibilites
    You: Do you wan’t me to get highlights?
    You: I’ll get them for you!
    Stranger: nah
    Stranger: i dont really like prostitutes
    You: It’s over Nicky!
    Stranger: so quick?
    You: Yes!
    You: Im going back to Gaston!
    Stranger: as cobain said
    Stranger: my heart is broke
    Stranger: but i have some glue
    You: Fine then!
    You have disconnected.
    LMAO

• party with me

hello:D and i feel like Spencer is brainwashing her :O
    ___________

im glad too he’s seems kinda crazy /:
    ______________

seriously! i used to watch the show, and one day i decided to watch the new season and he was like screaming at his sister for no reason. i think he legitimately needs therapy.

• party with me

livingoutloud said:
    You: Oh, I see how you would disagree with that.
    Stranger: That’s the ticket!
    You: But I dont think you should judge people for their beliefs.
    ________________

thank you. i love people like you.
    i know too many people who judge and terrorize other people because of what they believe.

• _Tiger_

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: Say something funny
    Stranger: hi
    You: FAIL!
    You: That was soooooo not funny
    Stranger: &you’re sooooooooooo gay
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

party with me said:
    livingoutloud said:
    You: Oh, I see how you would disagree with that.
    Stranger: That’s the ticket!
    You: But I dont think you should judge people for their beliefs.
    ________________

thank you. i love people like you.

Ahah, Same. People are always so easy to judge people. It bothers me a lot.

• livingoutloud

Stranger: I’m leaving because I’m feeling attached to you, and I’m not comfortable with that.

Hahahahhah!

• peacelovehearts

If I only had 10 channels on my tv ….I’d die

JesziV. said:

I’m so tired of Miley .. Gah.
    ___________

Why are you even here then? Gah -_-‘

• picstoburn

Not a fan of her, but the pic of her blowing a kiss is cute.

which picture??

add me to MSN. im bored!
    chen7793@walla.com

I agree with you, that’s basically what I said. You need some constructive negative feedback sometimes along with the good but like someone else said I bet she does creep on the Internet and read about herself

• Disdain

You guys… I’m gonna go now. It’s nearly midnight in London and I’m real tired. Night :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

She never lies about other things

i have no idea but stay feels like is for nick.
    im in love with that song btw

__________

Oh babe trust me she’s OVER NICK.

night! =]

night:]

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    Timber said:

I loved the dancing! and Justin was amazing, so was Usher.

i loved it but i was too lazy to watch the ending haha.

I’m sorry you guys… I wasn’t even supposed to know all this stuff…
    _______________

“All this stuff”? If it’s confidential… You don’t have to tell me :)
    _______________
    I’m not going to. This doesn’t need to go around.

• Timber

i have no idea but stay feels like is for nick.
    im in love with that song btw

Yeah, Stay seems like it was written about Nick to me too…

• Timber

i loved it but i was too lazy to watch the ending haha.

Lmao! What do you mean you were too lazy to watch something? XP

i only have 10 channels 2!!! hah i dont feel alone anymore!!! but seriously. shes a good person. shes not judgemental & she doesnt ry 2 be anyone but herself.she doesnt sugarcoat anything that she says, she is what she is!

• realistgangsta

thank you disdain i’m happy that your my friend on ou goodnight girl and sweet dreams

• mimi

tell us how he change your mind?

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering as well.
    ______________

I’m sorry you guys… I wasn’t even supposed to know all this stuff…

what what happen. what?

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:56 pm
    Timber said:

i loved it but i was too lazy to watch the ending haha.

Lmao! What do you mean you were too lazy to watch something? XP

lol.i think the video bored me or i was tired.

• mimi

completely agreed.

• Timber

lol.i think the video bored me or i was tired.

Haha! Oh well. XP

• Beiber<3

i loooooove miley :) she is soo pretty.
    i seirously dont get why people hate her..?
    shes not fake. shes real and stays true to herself.
    c’mon shes practically an adult and people
    get mad when she does anything! its her life.
    she can do what she wants and no one can stop her.

idk.i just think people that hate her need to get a life. sck a dick. and mind their own shit.

• picstoburn

ol.i think the video bored me or i was tired.

Haha! Oh well. XP

lol i think im going to watch it again since im awake.

• Timber

lol i think im going to watch it again since im awake.

Haha! I’m glad you are. I’m about to fall asleep. I have no idea why, I slept until like 1 in the afternoon today. SMH.

• mywoohooishuggingout

this dancer has a sexy back yum yum

====
    lol no wonder you weren’t on. it’s only 7 for me so im happy about that :) lol.

this dancer has a sexy back yum yum

lol i saw him yesterday at the concert,he’s cute.

• Timber

lol no wonder you weren’t on. it’s only 7 for me so im happy about that :) lol.

Haha! Yeah, I stayed up way too late last night… It’s only 6pm here. XP

Haha! Yeah, I stayed up way too late last night… It’s only 6pm here. XP
    lmao were you talking to jason all night???

I love Miley Ray =]

• Timber

lmao were you talking to jason all night???

Bahaha! No. Lol! Why would you think that?

• realistgangsta

damn oil killing the birds thanks obama go ahead you can hate i’m black and i’m hating

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:14 pm
    Timber said:

lmao were you talking to jason all night???

Bahaha! No. Lol! Why would you think that?
    lol. cause i saw your twitter that’s why..

• Timber

lol. cause i saw your twitter that’s why..

Oh, so you’re stalking me on Twitter now?? Lol! I’m kidding. But no, nobody was on last night. Which sucked. So I was on Tumblr quite a bit. XP

• oneofakindxo

Shit oceanup you posted like 10 videos hahaha.

Anyhoo, that’s good cause’ Miley doesn’t deserve to hear the shit some people say about her.
    Oh and she looks so pretty in that photoshoot.

===
    lmao isn’t stalking the point of twitter ;D
    and oh really?? that’s shocking.

lmao isn’t stalking the point of twitter ;D
    and oh really?? that’s shocking.

That’s a good point. Lol!

Haha! Why is it shocking? At like 3 in the morning there’s hardly anybody online for some reason. XP

• LucyWhite

off topic… why do my pics come out all dotty-like? -.- I use gif.

• sess nugget

She looks real good.

• picstoburn

topic… why do my pics come out all dotty-like? -.- I use gif.
    ===
    lol that’s the reason
    gif is to make the picture move :)

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:21 pm

lmao isn’t stalking the point of twitter ;D
    and oh really?? that’s shocking.

That’s a good point. Lol!

lol. that’s true i went to bed really early for once haha. like 12

• realistgangsta

illuminati want my mind,soul,and body

She’s so cute.

couldn’t agree more

Miley stop… like playing Michael Jackson on us.

But Miley makes herself look stupid with the things she does.

But she is a talented girl though.

• picstoburn

LOL even though i don’t really like demi her last twit was kinda funny.

• realistgangsta

wtf do you know her parents who the fuck are you to call her parents stupid idoits and need help raising their kids look where her parents got her she living large and where the fuck are you just stfu people are so concerned with things that aren’t their dam business worry about what goes on in your own dam house

• girllikeme12

so it makes it seem like she doesn’t care about the world pain and suffer.
    since she never reads “anything bad”.
    selfishness.
    hmph
    Yep, selfish. Because she doesn’t look at news at all nor care about anything ‘bad’ happening around the universe like war, famine, droughts, monsoons, floods, tornadoes and so on.
    But what a second? what the hell do you know about her? You don’t know her to say she’s selfish.

FUCKING ANO WILL YOU ALREADY STOP WITH CALLING HER A LIER SAME FOR YOU @girllikeme12?

it makes it seem like she doesn’t care about the world pain and suffer.
    since she never reads “anything bad”.
    selfishness.
    hmph

Oh dear lord… that’s why she does all kinds of charities huh?

• girllikeme12

Miley has changed A LOT in the past year.

• realistgangsta

girllikeme12 your a messy bitch your the kind of people who would get the shit beat out of them if they stepped in my hood you better be lucky you don’t know me

girllikeme12 said:

so it makes it seem like she doesn’t care about the world pain and suffer.
    since she never reads “anything bad”.
    selfishness.
    hmph

Thats different. They are different types of negativity. Clearly, she cares about that stuff, shes done stuff for charities and such.

______

Niley fan perhaps? -_-‘

Niley fan or not doesn’t matter because it doesn’t change the fact that she has been lying and it’s not just niley fans saying it. All you have to do is listen to her she’s been changing dates and stories like a lunatic!

• girllikeme12

girllikeme12 said:

so it makes it seem like she doesn’t care about the world pain and suffer.
    since she never reads “anything bad”.
    selfishness.
    hmph

Good. :)

oceanup slow down lol.

• Timber

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    You: Say something funny
    Stranger: hi
    You: FAIL!
    You: That was soooooo not funny
    Stranger: &you’re sooooooooooo gay
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

LMAO!! XD

• Disdain

When she wrote her last tweet I knew something kooky was going to happen. Now she’s just… Urgh.

• girllikeme12

I like miley, I think she is bold.

I miss the Mustin days.

girllikeme12 said:

Miley has changed A LOT in the past year.

___________

Yes get out if you don’t like her -_-‘

girllikeme12 said:
    Miley has changed A LOT in the past year.

One little event or second can alter the way you think. Yes, you can change in the matter of months. People grow and learn through experience, and shes experienced a lot. She’s seen more things that any of us in a lifetime wil ever see.

_______

how do you know she’s lying hmm?

• girllikeme12

Miley has changed A LOT in the past year.

___________

Yes get out if you don’t like her -_-‘
    ————————
    I like her, and she’s repeating shit. I couldn’t care any less.

• girllikeme12

I miss Mustin too :( Justin Gaston is better than Liam.

• Disdain

Nick Jonas annoys me. I’m gonna change my bio. Only people I really like now is Selena and Taylor.

• Disdain

I miss Mustin too :( Justin Gaston is better than Liam.
    Ikr? And she wore better clothing -.-.

• picstoburn

question everyone:what highlights looks good with dark brown hair???

Disdain (bangthatdrum) speaking -_-‘ shame on you

picstoburn said:
    question everyone:what highlights looks good with dark brown hair???

Blond shades. Like a honey blond. Or like a caramel

Yes get out if you don’t like her -_-‘
    ————————
    I like her, and she’s repeating shit. I couldn’t care any less.
    _____________

How is she repeating shit? -_-‘

SNAGGLETOOTH.

oh ya and miley’s in the photos too.

Oh Jesus have you heard any of her interviews this year, she’s been lying her ass off about things

picstoburn said:
    question everyone:what highlights looks good with dark brown hair???

Blond shades. Like a honey blond. Or like a caramel
    ====
    thanks :)

Disdain (bangthatdrum) speaking -_-‘ shame on you
    Why are you always anonymous! And what do you mean shame on me?

• LucyWhite

Anooother picture test :)

LucyWhite
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:21 pm
    LucyWhite said:

Anooother picture test :)

it’s cute :)

Disdain (bangthatdrum) speaking -_-‘ shame on you
    Why are you always anonymous! And what do you mean shame on me?
    ____________

Miley I am confused…..
    The stuff on your record are about things that you think are important…..
    So is it really important for little kids that get your album….say 10, 11, 12, 13 year olds….to know that you “go through guys like money flying out their hands” and that “you can’t be tamed” by still wearing a corset and showing excessive amounts of skin? What are you trying to show little girls? That’s ok to wear a corset and very little on and to use guys for money and to not let anyone “tame” you by shaking your barely clothed ass on national tv?
    Way to go Miles. I used to like you when you had your Breakout album. Now you are just a despicable, filthy slut.

picstoburn said:
    question everyone:what highlights looks good with dark brown hair???

Blond shades. Like a honey blond. Or like a caramel
    ====
    thanks :

You’re welcome. :)

I WONDER IF ARTIST HAD OU ACCOUNTS D:

• JonasandMileyPones

Well, I don’t OU is like very very bad. It’s just some of the people on here that are really rude.

We just express our opinions in a very odd way. :l But that’s good Miley. :)
    You’re pretty.

• NS_Skittles

im going back tomorrow! ill take more pictures :)!

picstoburn said:
    question everyone:what highlights looks good with dark brown hair???

Blond shades. Like a honey blond. Or like a caramel
    ====
    thanks :

You’re welcome. :)
    ====
    :) btw do you have a twitter?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OUS TWITTER PASSWORD IS?

She looks pretty! :]

• JonasandMileyPones

I WONDER IF ARTIST HAD OU ACCOUNTS D:

_____

Nah.. but they did come last summer.

Fed up.- Miley
    Man out of time- Nick
    K.- Kevin

I’ll never forget that. :P

• party with me

livingoutloud said:

Hahahahhah!
    ___________

haha. i wish i was clever enough to say something like that.

party with me said:
    livingoutloud said:

Hahahahhah!
    ___________

haha. i wish i was clever enough to say something like that.

Ahah, we had a lovely conversation, hahah.

• picstoburn

omegle told me to suck my oceanup/:

Really Milerz?

lol. that’s true i went to bed really early for once haha. like 12

Haha! I probably will tonight. XP

• Katie13

posting a lot at the moment, OU?

lol. that’s true i went to bed really early for once haha. like 12

Haha! I probably will tonight. XP

lol good idea.

• party with me

livingoutloud said:
    Ahah, Same. People are always so easy to judge people. It bothers me a lot.
    ______________

i know. i used to be like that, but honestly, it’s irrelevant to me what others do. the only time i judge people is if they’re being inconsiderate or being untrue. because i can’t stand that.

4th :)

lol good idea.

Lol! XD

newwwwwwww posttttttttttttt

• Timber

Nobody can grasp the concept of oceanUP. SMH.

• livingoutloud

Heeey! Woah, sorrry I had to drive my brother to like 98365346346 places. Whats up?

• realistgangsta

love me are hate me but im still going to be me

• picstoburn

lol nothing it’s boring in here im trying to wait intill oceanup post a new post :p

Bullshit. She saw the Runaways movie I can tell! xD

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 05:52 pm
    Timber said:

Nobody can grasp the concept of oceanUP. SMH
    huh???? O.o

Hahha, ohh,lamee :\

party with me said:
    livingoutloud said:
    Ahah, Same. People are always so easy to judge people. It bothers me a lot.
    ______________

I know. I just think you have to get to know people, you just might meet someone who will change your life forever.

• mimi

she really smart person and very intelligent on how she respond to the questions.

lol good idea.

Lol! XD
    ===
    lol im going to ask a random question how many twitters do you have??

• Timber

lol im going to ask a random question how many twitters do you have??

4. Lol! 1 of them I don’t even remember what my Twitter name was though. And another one I don’t go on, but I have to keep it. Lol! And then my main one. And another one. Lmao! XP

How many do you have?

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    Timber said:

lol im going to ask a random question how many twitters do you have??

How many do you have?
    lol. oh wow i only have like one xD the reason why i asked is cause this girl has like 7 twitters i think? haha

• Timber

Lmao! If I had 7 I would forget either my password or username on one of them. XP

lol me too….

Timber
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    Timber said:

lol im going to ask a random question how many twitters do you have??

How many do you have?

I’ve had like 95463646 twitters. Hahah.

• Timber

I’ve had like 95463646 twitters. Hahah.

Lol! Why? XD

Timber said:
    I’ve had like 95463646 twitters. Hahah.

Lol! Why? XD

Aha, a lot of different reasons. Hahaah. But now I only use 2. But I have like 3 other ones I haven’t deleted, hahh.

Haha! Yeah, same. I only use two of mine still. XP

i hate my computer

• party with me

that kind of reminds of how spencer pratt or whatever said he doesn’t let heidi watch tv or go on the internet.
    honestly, i feel like it’s kind of not accepting reality if you don’t hear all the bad stuff. i know she hears about the scandals obviously. but i personally don’t think she should be sheltered so much.

Haha! Yeah, same. I only use two of mine still. XP

Aha, I don’t go on my personal that much. I need to start though, hahh. I usually just send tweets from my phone there, haha.

• youroneandonly

This is off topic, but am I the only one that’s NOT gonna watch JONASLA?? I think it just looks really lame.

i hate my computer
    Omg, join the club. I just got a new mouse, and…………………….

party with me
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    party with me said:

====
    hello:D and i feel like Spencer is brainwashing her :O

• picstoburn

im only going to watch it cause there isn’t going to be anything on at 8 lol.

• Timber

Lol! My personal is pretty much the only one I go on. The other one I go on occasionally, but mostly just my main Twitter. XP

• _Tiger_

Im not gonna like make sure I see every episode, but I’ll probably watch it at some like random day when im flipping through tv channels.

_Tiger_
    Jun 19, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

i hate my computer
    Omg, join the club. I just got a new mouse, and…………………….
    lol i neeed a new mouse since my mouse is soo tiny /:

• Timber

Omg, join the club. I just got a new mouse, and…………………….

And what? Lol!

• picstoburn

fred is cute but his voice annoys me.

youroneandonly said:

Aha, no you’re not alone. I’ve only watched like a total of 2 episodes of Jonas, not a big fan.

Timber said:
    Omg, join the club. I just got a new mouse, and…………………….

And what? Lol!

• Timber

I’m only gonna watch it cause I hope to see Joe in a tank top, at the very least. I’ve watched the first episode online, but I can’t remember it. Lol! XD

• Timber

Lmao! That sucks. Why does it do that?

Timber said:

I mainly just tweet “inspirational” stuff on both pages anyways. I rarely actually tweet people. Or reply..it’s kinda bad ahahah.

• picstoburn

LOL my mom called taylor swift. taylor smith /:

• carbomb__

The black outfit is really cute. :)

Haha! That’s pretty much all I do is reply to people. Mostly. XP

Take a breath oceanup.

You: oceanup?
    Stranger: oceandown?

• picstoburn

m going back tomorrow! ill take more pictures :)!

following :) if you don’t mind.

• NS_Skittles

no no i dont mind :)
    i told you guys to follow me for a reason haha.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I am so freakin’ bored

WHAT DO YOU THINK OUS TWITTER PASSWORD IS?

—————

Mileyneedstodie

• JonasandMileyPones

WHAT DO YOU THINK OUS TWITTER PASSWORD IS?

______

Demiislove

She looks pretty! :]

you’re finally on….

I WONDER IF ARTIST HAD OU ACCOUNTS D:

well i don’t consider him as a celeb but Keith comments on here sometimes and Marissa. but Marissa is a little bit nicer.

you’re finally on….

Yep! What’s going on? XD

• Julianna

Miley I am confused…..
    The stuff on your record are about things that you think are important…..
    ______________

You just don’t get the message from her songs do you? She’s talking about how she won’t change for anyone and knows who she wants to be and isn’t gonna let anyone effect on her. Also have you heared her songs as ‘stay’ ‘my heart beats for love’ ‘I miss you (if you were a fan you must have)’ how does that put a bad example? She has the most amazing heart. Yet you hate on a song she made to show she won’t change but has a beat in it?

Haha! That’s pretty much all I do is reply to people. Mostly. XP

sigh still no new post?

Timber said:

Lmao! That sucks. Why does it do that?

Haha, I have no Idea, it might be because of how new it is.