Jonas Bro International Video Of The Year

jonas-rock-8

Jonas Bothers won International Video Of The Year, Group @ MMMVAs.

• Kat Jonas

OMNJJ NOOO WAY! YAY! HEHEHHEEHEH

hell yeahh they did
    Drake should win everything. he’s a real artist unlike justin bieber….ewww!

• Alice

first? yay! haha

Aww I’m happy for them, what video was it though?:/

Aww, good for them.
    They need to start winning shit again.

• Joena Jonas

I love Jonas Brothers.
    Joe Jonas is mine :)

The Jonas Brothers won because are the best band in the world <333

JONAS 4EVER AND ALWAYS!

yay!

• GABIE R HUDSON

Yesh! I’m so proud of you guys, and I loved the show tonight. It was much of an improvement from JONAS. ? ??? Ya! Bamm babyy.. Hehehee, I’m sooo hyper right now.. Couldn’t go to the concert in Dallas, so I’m looking forward to your concert in Spring, Tx!!

congrats to them!!! im so proud!

Yeah!!!

congrats to them :D im soo proud! <3

• stephklovesnickj

Awww<3 I’m glad : ) They deserve it!

• fullmooncrazy.

Ahh mazel tov boys ! VERY well deserved!

No they did not. LMAO

omg yes. I love the JONAS BROS with a firy burning passion of 1,000 suns

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D vote for Jonas Brothers for TCA’s!!!!

• Layla_x_o

m so happy for them :D

• Jessicuhh.

Yayyyy.<3

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 FUCK YEAH JB :) I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS <3

• stori39

What was the video? And congrats to JB! ^_^

they weren’t even nominated, so I don’t see how they couldve won.

• Daydreamer…..

Awesome! Is everyone on this post?
    By the way, what is this shiz I hear about Nelena 80.0?
    Oh hell no…that is not cute. :/

Oh, nevermind

CHYEAH!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN’ BOUT!! haha :D

• N.Jonas

I MUST BE PARANOID! haha i love that song i love my boys

• Chelseaa

Yes! I’m so happy for them! I’m so glad they won something!!

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

damn right the JB’s still got it
    i love those boys so much<3

i love youuuu jonas<3

joe is oh god mmmmmmmm

• Dani!!

Yayyy Congratulationes!!!!
    They deserve it :)
    I love them!!! ?

• kay<3

i am so proud of the jonas boys. this has just reminded me of how far they’ve come since performing in shopping malls. they’re truly an inspiration, and no one can say their mania is fading, ’cause it’s utter bullshit;)

• twiter_twatter

OMJJ!! I’m so happy for them! Congrats guys! They deserve this and so much more *_* <333

• Nicksgrl67

OMGG YESS!!! that’s ma boyzzz, I luvv them and they totally deserve it <3 but I was watching the MMVAs but I didn’t see them even announce JB winning this nomination…I like watched it twice and missed it…anyone know when it showed em winning?? And grr even if they did say it, JB weren’t there to receive it with Nick being on Broadway (btw good luck Nicky <3) and I can’t believe that I missed going to see them in the MMVAs last yr when they cohosted…boooooo I sun wanna say that life sux but it kinda does xD

• whatsernamegigi

nicolelovely said:
    BOOO!!!!
    C’MON, THE JONAS BROTHERS WON AGAINST GREEN DAY?!?!
    IT’S SUCH A CONSPIRACY. TEN YEAR OLD GIRLS ARE DOMINATING OVER PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW GOOD MUSIC.
    IF GREEN DAY WASN’T GOING TO WIN, TOKIO HOTEL SHOULD’VE. THEY DESERVE IT WAYYYY MORE THAN THE CRAPPY JONAS BROTHERS.

*NO OFFENSE TO JONAS FANS

I was just as shocked. I honestly thought Green Day had that in the bag. I love the Jonas Brothers to death, either way.

• Kristeels

that picture :x

(A)

I absolutely loved the Paranoid music video!!! Yes, cogratulations Jo Bros!!!!! You desrve this.

Ps- I haven’t been a 10- year old in decades (always some hater trying to insult with the fake JB only has young fan card. Pathet!c.)

Joe does look so gorgeous in that picture… Oh my. Like always.

• ms.sunshine

congraaaaaaaaaaatzzzzzzzzzzzz

• MRS JOE JONAS

Congratz boys!! Couldn’t be happier for them!!

Fading are they? Please. Good job guys.

• superJOEman

Congrats boys!! <3

• Yogabagaba

I knew that their mania hasn’t faded yet. They’re awesome. It’s just that they’re on a break right now and not releasing any of Jonas Brothers music so that’s why they aren’t nominated for more TCA awards. But of course guys, we have to vote for the Jonas Brothers a million times for them to win their nomination :) They have to win it! They deserve it. If they don’t next year, they’ll own the throne again!

they sooo soo soo deserve it! congrats boys! <3

Joe!!!!!

Great song and video! Glad they won! Deserved!

WOOOOHHOOOOO
    THEY DESERVE IT

• Anonymous453

yipee!

Tokio Hotel?Are you kidding me?

• kristen…

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    suckit said:

proud of them but they need to come up with new songs fast
    —————————–
    I think alot of songs on the JONAS LA soundtrack are good..and look at like Eminem only comes out with a new album once every few years you have to take a break once every few years or you burn out!
    —————————
    yea but eminem does alot of collabs with people

Go Jonas Brothers your winning your stars now its your birthday!!!

• Pixita

“That’s right girls, a little bit more to your left…”

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    Kendyle said:

HECK FREAKIN YEAH. I LOVE YOU. btw for all jonas fans VOTE a billlion and one times on the teen choice awards so we can show EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE NOT FADING! WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!
    ____________________________________
    I will I promise tomorrow I will start doing it like 5 or 6 times a day!!! We all gotta do it also vote for them on the VH1 do something award thing!

I THOUGHT MILEY JUST WON THIS ONE….??

I THOUGHT MILEY JUST WON THIS ONE….??

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:13 pm

Not too excited about this.

————————————–
    THEN LEAVE YOU FAT FUCK WHY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU DON’T LIKE THEM?? I SHALL CALL YOU DAMIAN THE FAT GAY DUDE FROM “MEAN GIRLS”!!!

I wish they would have been there to accept it..Especially because they hosted last year and all!! I LOVE YOU BOYS!!!

yeeeeeeii congrats ;) love you guys!

• suckit

proud of them but they need to come up with new songs fast

• bwhaha

woo! i didnt like that paranoid vid as much but this is pretty awesome!

and i like that picture of joe :)

Who were they running against?

Congrats to them. A well deserved award.

• jjean
  • Almost Blue

Yay!

Nevermind people, I thought they weren’t. But congrats to JB :)

they weren’t even nominated, so I don’t see how they couldve won.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:55 pm
    they weren’t even nominated, so I don’t see how they couldve won.
    Yes, they were. They won fave international video by a group for Paranoid.

Sorry, my bad!
    Umm, yes they were. They won the award for the Paranoid music video.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:40 pm
    suckit said:

proud of them but they need to come up with new songs fast
    —————————–

yay! they deserve it!!! and they were nominated for international video group for paranoid

• anonymous#15

YESS!!! so proud <3

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! my boys won ;D

• sssssssfff

hell yes they did.

haters can suck it.
    totally loosing their fanbase. ;)

it was for Paranoid, btw.

• jjean

Sorry, my bad!
    Umm, yes they were. They won the award for the Paranoid music video.

No problem. :)

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

They deserve it :)

Not too excited about this.

• Kendyle

• nicolelovely

BOOO!!!!
    C’MON, THE JONAS BROTHERS WON AGAINST GREEN DAY?!?!

*NO OFFENSE TO JONAS FANS

• LizzieHawkins

YAYYY

• ROBBY

Thoughts on Mileys haircut?

• Anonymous4534

yipeeee!

• coolbeans

what? there were way better nominees. BS.

yay love them
    they deserve it =)

• Brittany

YAYYYYYYY!

• Robby

Thoughts on Mileys haircut?

YAYYYYY!!

• Brittany

Firrstttt

Loved Jonas LA and really happy they won this award. Nick on Broadway tomorrow. Tour in a while. Good stuff.

Of course in London they call it the West End but it’s all the same to me.

• jemi_loverx3

yay good job Jonas Bros!! Everybody we need to vote for Jonas on TCA’s like a gazillion times!!!!!!!!! They are not fading we have to prove this!!!!!!!! And nicee show tonight guys it was really good! :)

• Layla_x_o

Anyone watch Jonas La?? Awesome right? So much better then the first season :D

Still think they are fading Oceanup?

Yayyy

That is wonderful! Yippeee!!!

• tappinjonas.

say what you please,
    but they totally whipped butt.
    sweetSUCCESS.
    they TOTALLY deserve it. :)

<3 them foreverrrrrr, yea!

which video?

• jjean

Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:55 pm
    they weren’t even nominated, so I don’t see how they couldve won.
    Yes, they were. They won fave international video by a group for Paranoid.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

NIce.

• fullmooncrazy.

they weren’t even nominated, so I don’t see how they couldve won.

Umm, yes they were. They won the award for the Paranoid music video.

• suckit

ok so a copule post back they said the jonas brothers where losing there fan base i don’t think they are i just think they haven’t done or made any songs that made then noticed this year

• Daaayz Jonas !

YAAAAAAY !
    IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS :’) I LOVE YOU GUYS ! I love you Joe <3 Ahaha AMAZING ! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!

• jenni

I love it

Miley & Jonas are trending on Dallas TT list!

Anyone else laughing at the picture? It’s like Joe’s looking happily on as the fans are giving him G-rated hand jobs on his dick.
    LOL am I the only one that sees this? Okay then moving on.

Well done guys :)