JONAS LA PREMIERE TONIGHT!

Are YOU going to watch it?

Of course I’m watching.

• no_name_

Am I the only one who JUST found Trace Cyrus’ myspace for his solo music? ):

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Will watch…on youtube. Wont air here till god knows when so…yeahh but im looking forward to it :p

• D

IT’S IS AMAZING :)
    WATCHED IT ALREADY!

• ya im an anon

yes im watching it. im praying for a shirtless scene

• lhasalil

Joseph looks mighty fine as usual (sigh) – I hope he’s on that plane home as we speak otherwise I’m gonna get mad – don’t make me come and get you boy, ‘cos I will if I have to …….

Hell no. More better things in life than watch
    that stupid shit.

Oh definitely

• Joejonasfarawraw

I want to , but it doesnt air yet in my country :( , probably watch it in youtube

10th

• yelyah

impossible to watch it tonight in my country.. maybe it will appear in a couple of days..weeks..-_-

• LoLo12

i will for sure be watching it tonight!!!!!! so pumped!

• Jane Doe

Haha yeah I noticed that.

• Disdain

@tracecyrus I’ve met and know a bunch of celebrities. By for the worst person I’ve met in my life is Ashley Tisdale.

@tracecyrus I’ve never had someone who dosnt know me AT ALL make up so many rumors and bullshit about me. You don’t even know me bitch.

:O

finally we get to see Joe in some form..when the hell is coming back home already.

• Disdain

I love this icon soooo much!
    ____________________________________
    No one really gives a fuck what you like and don’t like…you stupid lesbian now kindly STFU!!
    _________________________________

Yo, that’s illogical. I can’t have it.

BOO YOU WHORES!!

Im not watching it. :( buuuu I’ll wait in youtube then hahahah

NOT going to watch it obviously.

• kelly123

I probably won’t watch this….I have to pack up to go to Canada…but I’ll will surely watch it on youtube

Jun 20, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    Disdain said:

I love this icon soooo much!
    ____________________________________
    _________________________________

Yo, that’s illogical. I can’t have it.
    ————————–
    LMFAO someone always has to come on here and start shit don’t they!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Jane Doe said:

I’ll probably end up watching it.

your icon matches my name. :)

• Disdain

I love this icon soooo much!
    ____________________________________
    _________________________________

Yo, that’s illogical. I can’t have it.
    ————————–
    LMFAO someone always has to come on here and start shit don’t they!
    ________________________

But I’m not starting shit!

• no_name_

I am going to watch it, but if it stinks, I shall call JONAS L.A. a fail.

Ze end.

• _liesyoutold

Are YOU going to watch it?

pshh.. of course.

• Chelseaa

I’m going to watch it.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    Disdain said:

:O
    ——————————————–
    Have you ever known Trace Cyrus (who btw is the ugliest motha fucka on this planet) to say anything nice about anyone? How maybe Demi but I seriously think he was just trying to get a blow job out of it. And he can never give example of what these people have done to him!! He is a horse face jackass and a complete douche!

Jun 20, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    no_name_ said:

I am going to watch it, but if it stinks, I shall call JONAS L.A. a fail.

Ze end.
    ——————————
    Your a FAIL but we don’t go around talking about it do we?

• Disdain

Jun 20, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    Disdain said:

:O
    ——————————————–
    ———————————
    Yeah… what did Ashley do?

• no_name_

Anon.
    Your a FAIL but we don’t go around talking about it do we?
    ————————-
    I think you’re pretty.

• Olivia Austin

I just watched it. OMG! The moment Nick & Nicole hugged each other was magical. JONAS LA ROCKS!
    Their acting has gotten ALOT BETTER.

• suckit

this is probably the worst show on disney.(sorry) but the 2 season does look better i’ll probably not watch it though

hell yea ill be watching it!

• Dignux^^

It orginal airs on Disney Channel at 08:30pm..riiiight?
    early (for me) morning?
    Because i don`t really know those pm and all..and i love in other country so it will be 07:30…Ugh!it`s summer!why all good shows in Disneh Channel really often is so early?
    I usually get up at 01:00 only heheee if my mom doesn`t work otherwise she wants to get me up at like 10:00 and that`s for me is early too.xD

So..
    1st: it`s at morning, riiiight?

p.s. sorry, if you think that not knowing those pms and ams is too stupid :-)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Are YOU going to watch it?

Hell no.

• Disdain

Are YOU going to watch it?

yeah, it better be great!!

• Disdain

I love this icon soooo much!

Jun 20, 2010 @ 11:33 am
    Disdain said:

I love this icon soooo much!
    ____________________________________

• Jane Doe

I love them.

• Disdain

:D

Right?

• Disdain

LOL JK I will watch JONAS LA but I won’t like it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i wont see it,
    i’ll be watching the mmvas. :D

• Panda Bear Love

Nick and Nicole.
    That’s what I’m waiting for.

nothing is going to happen in that episode, just a very intense hug LOL :)

• Jane Doe

I’ll probably end up watching it.

• sarah

I would like to say yes!! but i already seen it and it’s awesome, plus i live in france so No :) this is an amazing episode,definitely more mature and i like it <3 GO FOR JOANS L.A WHOOOOO ;)

L.A. L.A. BABYYY!!!
    IT ROCKS!!!
    LOVE IT!!!

• ms.sunshine

it doesn’t air in my country, i’ll watch it in youtube

• juliett jonas

Are YOU going to watch it?

yess !!!

• t

Okayy..first of all:
    JONAS POST. NOT A TRACE POST.
    2nd of all:
    Who gives a shit about either of those people(Ashley Tisdale, Trace Cyrus)?

pshhaa i’m watching it;)