JONAS LA Sneak Peak What’s To Come

If you like a girl you should tell her so she’s not confused by your messages..’

When the fuck did this come on?

• Anonnnngurll

“Nacy” is SUCH a bad couple haha

I don’t find them cute at all.

I don’t think I’ll ever understand why they did the LA theme.
    Or why they renewed another season all together.

Most people watch what they do to just do that, watch them.

• picstoburn

i only liked Big rob parts with the muffins. lol

Can’t wait!!!! Joe of Jonas, I adore you.

• 77

I could care less for this show. I didn’t like the first season, and I now don’t like the second.

Anywayzz, Anyone watching Miles hosting the MMVA’s?? She’s doing so well!!

• iFly…JJ

Nacy. <3

same here just for nacy

• ChasingRainbows

“Play all day, party all night…lets get busy!” lol i have my own twisted mind

• ChasingRainbows

picstoburn said:

i only liked Big rob parts with the muffins. lol

MUFFINS PWN.

• miseryhey11

This show was a lot better when there wasn’t so much Macy and Stella.

The whole couple thing they’re doing has lost a lottt of viewers.

Screw Nickole. Namilla is where it’s at now bitchez.

• ChasingRainbows

someone has to sleep with someone in this season otherwise its just a dud.

LoL@Joenessa. Didn’t he say he have a want to date her a couple of years back?

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    77 said:

Anywayzz, Anyone watching Miles hosting the MMVA’s?? She’s doing so well!!
    ——————————–
    BOO YOU WHORE..NOBODY CARES ABOUT MILEY (i’m a cunt)CYRUS..

You gotta admit. This season looks WAY better than last season. There’s more drama here. I like it.

Miley just won

• CupcakezLover

Aww it was so cute at the part where Nick and Macy were playing the guitar, holding hands and on the boat. <3
    I'm watching this season just for them.
    ------
    Same, I’ll probably keep watching it just for Nacy.

• ChasingRainbows

what happened to this place? its deaaaaad in here…

• Layla_x_o

This season looks amazing!! I cannot wait for episode 2 :) Its sooo much better then the first season and i love nacy :D

Miley just won
    _____

I don’t care.

BUT GUYS THAT NEW EPISODE OF SWAC WAS SO GREAT :D
    LMAO! No.

i hate the way no one is giving this a try
    everyones like ‘the first season sucked so does this one’
    hello, it was only the first episode!
    in my opinion it actually looks good…disney is doing this LA thing cause they knew the first season wasnt as good as it couldve been so they changed it
    just dont judge it after like a 20 minute episode…the first episodes always arent the best cause they have to build the story line…

i liked it and cant wait to see all the different characters stories.

• Jessicuhh.

Nacy. <3

Hiiiiiiiii<33333333

• Melissa=)

cool beans…

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

i only liked Big rob parts with the muffins. lol

MUFFINS PWN
    hell yeah :D

I liked the show better than last year..but I think it would have been better with out Stella and Macy they should have made the boys little playas kind of like a pg “entourage” it would have been better..and even Joes acting go a little better must say.

Yeah, I was gonna say he’d probably be awkward in general for the first few shows til he’s comfortable with it.
    _______

I can just see him in rehearsals…
    “So… Uh… Yeah. I guess we have to kiss now…” *Kisses Camilla awkwardly*

I really wish I could’ve been there for rehearsals. :p

• xafranbix

LMAO I JUST NOTICED MARIUS IS NOT A VIRGIN IN LESMIS AND COSETTE SINGS TO HIM “REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AND THE SWEET LOVE THAT WE MADE”
    I CAN IMAGINE NICKS FACE IN THAT SCENE.

• jerseygirl

————————–
    Oh for me, it’s Fashion Victim. It’s on my Ipod and it cracks me up every time.

Kevin to Nick “Don’t use the SAME pole!”

And Joe in those lime green pants? O_o
    LOLOLOL.

Yeah, Joe. No.

You rock alot of things, but those pants are just.. SMH.
    ———————
    Guuuurl, a YES to those pants. They were tight as hell on him. ;)

I CAN IMAGINE NICKS FACE IN THAT SCENE.
    _________

Damn… Get it Nick.

• anonimo

brazil 3×1

• JonasandMileyPones

I CAN IMAGINE NICKS FACE IN THAT SCENE.

_______

FUCK, my day keeps getting better and better.

I CAN IMAGINE NICKS FACE IN THAT SCENE.
    _______

Isn’t the line “Remember that night and the vow that we made…”?
    Or am I thinking of the wrong song.

• Danger-ous

WHAT GREEN PANTS!?!?

————————–
    Oh for me, it’s Fashion Victim. It’s on my Ipod and it cracks me up every time.

Kevin to Nick “Don’t use the SAME pole!”

And Joe in those lime green pants? O_o
    LOLOLOL.

Yeah, Joe. No.

You rock alot of things, but those pants are just.. SMH.
    ———————
    Guuuurl, a YES to those pants. They were tight as hell on him. ;)
    HAHAHA.

Trust you to say that :P

Maybe if they were a different color I wouldve agreed.

But yeah, they kinda blinded me. Haha.

Danger-ous said:

WHAT GREEN PANTS!?!?

Fast forward to 7 minutes HAHAHAHA

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:50 pm
    -Hibz- said:

jerseygirl said:

Oh come on, guys. Last year was real goofy but was still enjoyable. But I did really like this first episode so I’ll drop my bitterness over them not being in Jersey anymore.

Joe looks so adorable and Debi is going to be a riot. I’m impressed they got her to do this.
    Wait, who’s Debi?
    ——————-
    Debi Mazur – the actress who is playing the director of the movie Joe is starring in.
    OH.

I was just gonna say, I like that actor that plays the director haha. She’s good at it.
    I saw her a little in 10 things I hate about you.
    Thats her, right?
    ________________________________________
    No! not to butt into the convo but she plays Vinces pr person on Entourage and she has been in a million movies like “Good Fellas” and she has been tweeting really good things about Joe since this Winter soo we’ll see what but I’m sure she’ll be good!

• jerseygirl

un 20, 2010 @ 08:16 pm
    Danger-ous said:

WHAT GREEN PANTS!?!?
    ———————
    Joe wore them in Fashion Victim. And it’s not so much the color that got my attention. Seriously, they were ridiculously tight. RIDICULOUS!!!!!! ;)

• Jessicuhh.

It’s 8 PM here. IDK where everyone is. Out having a life probably. :P

• -Hibz-

I said this before and I’ll say it again, Nick better not mess up Empty Chairs at Empty Tables or I’ll personally go and track him down. :p
    Way to pile on the pressure. Lmao.

You never know who might be reading!
    _____

Lol. Nick is probably sleeping right now so no worries.
    Ahh, true true.

I wonder what time it is over in London town.

• jjean

I really want to see Nick kiss someone for some reason. I hope he’s not awkward with it.

• picstoburn

everyone is watching the awards and i would have too but my mom blocked the channel /:

• -Hibz-

The only way I can come on oceanup when everyone is commenting and stuff like that, is when its about 2-3AM in the morning.

Gah >.<

• Jessicuhh.

I really like your icon!

_________

I can see him being awkward the first few nights of Les Mis but after awhile he’ll probably get used to it.

• picstoburn

Gah >.<

lol that’s sucks /: i hate when the really good convos are around 1-4 :p

Danger-ous said:

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:48 pm
    jerseygirl said:

Hibz – I’m with you. I thought last season was silly fun. I liked it. But this one is starting off well.
    I will hand it to them, the Haunted Firehouse episode made me laugh really hard. Possibly due to Kevin. :)
    LMAO! That ep is hilarious. Hahaha.

Okay, call me stupid… But I was pretty shocked when it turned out that Nick was the bad guy all along.

HAHAHA. Shame on me.

The last ep really made me laugh too, though.

Cause Joe made this ridiculously funny face when he’s like “OHAIGUYS!!!”.

Fighting with meat on a stick.. LOL.

Oh, and cant forget the blue cookies :P

Alright, I’m a little too excited talking about this. Lmao.
    I’ll shutup now.

SUP JEN?! :D

I wonder if they practiced the kissing scenes during rehearsals or if they are leaving it for opening night.

• realistgangsta

this show was perfect for me i couldn’t sleep and it but me right to sleep thank you jonas brothers my back was killing me

The Caitlinator said:

Haha lol ‘if you like a girl u should tell them o there not confused by ur signals’ hmm who does that remind me of *cough nathan *cough nathan
    ______
    Who is Nathan?

_________

• Jessicuhh.

Who is Nathan?

Idk why this made me laugh…

• Danger-ous

Shhhhh….Yo man. Why do I gotta be getting shout outs like that!??! People are crazy here.

• JonasandMileyPones

NICKOLE NICKOLE NICKOLE.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:50 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Wait, who’s Debi?
    ——————-
    OH.

I saw her a little in 10 things I hate about you.
    Thats her, right?

Oh.

Sorry, duuuude. Hahaha. :P

(replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:00 pm
    Danger-ous said:

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:48 pm

—————————
    Oh for me, it’s Fashion Victim. It’s on my Ipod and it cracks me up every time.

Kevin to Nick “Don’t use the SAME pole!”

And Joe in those lime green pants? O_o
    LOLOLOL.

Yeah, Joe. No.

You rock alot of things, but those pants are just.. SMH.

• janie

i love this season already! it’s so much better than last season. and it doesn’t seem like a Disney series anymore…. it’s more realistic.

I’m pretty sure those who say it sucked should give it another try. The first episode was a taddd boring (but just a tad!) because it was the first epi, it had to introduce everything! I still loved it 100x more than the first season alreadyy. And I think it’s gonna be really good. The preview for the next episode (which was after this last episode finished) looks amazingg. i’m so ready to see it.

Loved Season 1 but I really like season 2. Can’t wait to see what happens next week with Nick and Macy.

• Tracy

I loved it. I cant wait to see more and find at what happens between Nick and Macy.

Daydreamer….. said:

‘If you like a girl you should tell her so she’s not confused by your messages..
    AMEN! This relates to me so much. :/
    Its awkward if someone likes you but you dont like them back though haha.

So it’d be like “Hey, um.. I kinda like you..”

And its like “…Oh.”

HAHAHA.

Been there -.-

That happened to me twice this year. :/ And one was my best guy friend. :/ It screwed up our whole friendship, esp. since I have a bf now.
    But the guy I liked was giving me mixed signals. I couldn’t wait for him forever. :/
    Guys are so lame, I swear.
    It happened to me once, and I barely knew the guy.
    He was my best friends cousin and stuff.. and I knew him on MSN.
    I can honestly say I never flirted or anything like that to give off the wrong impression, I just made him laugh alot.
    But I just like doing that to people, haha.

Then he got all weird.. like, drawing pictures that said my name with lovehearts around it. And he’d send it and be like “I drew this for you..”

And it was like “Hmm..” Lmao.
    (Btw, I HAD A BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME. WHICH HE KNEW.)

Then all of a sudden hes like “I need to tell you something”.

I already knew what it was :P

I thought he was only gonna say he liked me, but he ended up saying he LOVED me. Hahaha.

Like.. wow. Haha.

I felt so bad :( Haha
    Damn, that sucks dude. You’re like me though. We have the same reactions.
    But did your bf know at the time?
    And one of the guys that liked me used to ask me where I was going and what I was doing. It got annoying but I didn’t want to be mean. And then my friend threatened him. xD I felt bad. lol
    No, I didnt tell him right away haha.
    I didnt want him getting upset/jealous over some little boy crush.
    I told him eventually and he laughed. Haha.

• Sam In Atlanta

It’s always so funny to hear the kids hear talk about JB being awkward about swearing, or kissing, or sex, or whatever. You guys just don’t realize that they are not the prudes you think they are. YOU guys are the prudes who think they’re all so innocent. They are normal guys. What they show you is an image. It’s not how they really are.

• livindalife

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:23 pm
    picstoburn said:

i only liked Big rob parts with the muffins. lol
    LOL same here! I hate to say it, but I actually liked the first season of JONAS better. =\

The LA scenery is very cool, but the story line is boring. Plus, I hate Nick and Macy together, so I probably won’t be watching this show.

• Daydreamer…..

They’re just boys. I actually feel sorry for them. It must be hard to deal with people treating them like kings who make me mistakes. :/

• Daydreamer…..

Nacy is such a fail….lmfao.
    It was obvious she should have been with Kevin. Efff, that shit. :/
    I want Nick to be with a clumsy diner girl who is set apart from the LA scene like Sam from the Cinderella story. That’d be so cool. :)

I think it was pretty good.

• pceloveguitar

10x better then JONAS.

• natjbguitargirl

im so sick of la baby and Jonas la thats all im hereing about its driving me crazy my little brother will sing la baby to death its annoying even though i luv jb but i miss the music part about them now there caught up in acting.

• jenni

I love it

Miley & Jonas are trending on Dallas TT list!

you can diss JONAS and JONAS L.A. all you want, but let’s just remain thankful that they never aired J.O.N.A.S. (Juinor Opratives Networking As Spies)

because we all know that rockstars with hidden lives as secret agents who also go to a regular school, would have been a WHOLE lot worse.

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________________________

Maybe it’s because I know a little more about them than the average fan, but I still don’t understand why they’re on this pedestal. They’re totally normal. They don’t giggle like little girls if sex is talked about, they don’t blush if they hear a swear word. You’d be so surprised to know just how normal they really are.

Maralovelovelove said:

watched jonas l.a. loved it! except for their new neighbor… hate that guy! & am i the only one who thinks that vanessa paige girl is ugly? i mean seriously, why did they cast her? she’s supposed to be this “totally hot actress”. she looks like michael jackson.
    LOL what? No she doesnt.

I think she’s pretty.

• Maralovelovelove

-Hibz- said:

LOL what? No she doesnt.

I think she’s pretty.

Really? She just has like a Michael Jackson nose to me or something.. I dunno. She’s not pretty to me :/

NACY!!! They are DEFINITALLY my fave TV couple a close second is Sam and Freddie :]

• JB rocks my socks

I didnt watch the 1st ep t-day :(
    I wasnt home
    But I will most definitely watch all this season
    Its really good!!!!!!

• Yogabagaba

I loved the first episode! So awesome! I am really rooting for NACY!! Not so much for Stella and Joe. I am sick of them being together… Joe looks so much better with Vanessa Paige girl :) hah. Just saying!

AGREED!

This is so much better than season 1!!!

And if you did not like season 1 I hope you give this one a chance! It was alot better.

Daydreamer….. said:

AMEN! This relates to me so much. :/
    Its awkward if someone likes you but you dont like them back though haha.

So it’d be like “Hey, um.. I kinda like you..”

And its like “…Oh.”

HAHAHA.

Been there -.-

Guys are so lame, I swear.
    It happened to me once, and I barely knew the guy.
    He was my best friends cousin and stuff.. and I knew him on MSN.
    But I just like doing that to people, haha.

And it was like “Hmm..” Lmao.
    (Btw, I HAD A BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME. WHICH HE KNEW.)

Then all of a sudden hes like “I need to tell you something”.

I already knew what it was :P

Like.. wow. Haha.

I felt so bad :( Haha

Maralovelovelove said:

-Hibz- said:

LOL what? No she doesnt.

I think she’s pretty.

LOLOLOL.

God, now I cant look at her the same again.
    I’m always gonna be thinking of MJ. Haha.

• anonymous#15

I’m so jealous of Macy, haha
    lucky, lucky girl.

I hope Nicole and Nick are JUST acting… >.<

• superJOEman

There will be a lot of drama going on between Joe and Stella. And can’t wait for Nick and Macy’s romance!

• Maralovelovelove

-Hibz- said:

LOLOLOL.

God, now I cant look at her the same again.
    I’m always gonna be thinking of MJ. Haha

Hahahaha. Sorry! It was the first thing that came to mind when I saw her though. Lol I just think they could’ve gotten someone better..

• Daydreamer…..

AMEN! This relates to me so much. :/
    Its awkward if someone likes you but you dont like them back though haha.

So it’d be like “Hey, um.. I kinda like you..”

And its like “…Oh.”

HAHAHA.

Been there -.-

Guys are so lame, I swear.
    It happened to me once, and I barely knew the guy.
    He was my best friends cousin and stuff.. and I knew him on MSN.
    But I just like doing that to people, haha.

And it was like “Hmm..” Lmao.
    (Btw, I HAD A BOYFRIEND AT THE TIME. WHICH HE KNEW.)

Then all of a sudden hes like “I need to tell you something”.

I already knew what it was :P

Like.. wow. Haha.

I felt so bad :( Haha
    Damn, that sucks dude. You’re like me though. We have the same reactions.
    But did your bf know at the time?

• sexxynickj

Joe seemed like a big dork this whole episode. I guess I’m supposed to care about him and Stella but I don’t! I do like the Nick and Macy pairing. Can’t wait for the drama next week. The next door neighbor is super annoying!

Honestly, I’m only watching this show for Nickole <3

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:46 pm
    Maralovelovelove said:

-Hibz- said:

LOLOLOL.

God, now I cant look at her the same again.
    I’m always gonna be thinking of MJ. Haha

____________________________________

Or you could be like me and never like any of the girls they connect those boys too except of course Danielle..so actually only the girls that get connected with Joe and Nick.

• RiNiO

NACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I saw the first episode in Internet because Jonas LA will make ages to come to my country pffff…. But I loved it !!! Now I can’t wait for the second episode to find out more about NACY , best couple ever…….. :D

HAHAHAHAA

I’m watching Chelsea beat Joe. So funny.

• picstoburn

im getting Ms.staub hair cut in two months so excited :)

• Danger-ous

Oh for me, it’s Fashion Victim. It’s on my Ipod and it cracks me up every time.

Kevin to Nick “Don’t use the SAME pole!”

And Joe in those lime green pants? O_o
    I also like the Clumsy Robot. :)

• Danger-ous

Already miles ahead from last year, which looked like amateur hour.

And Joe is awesome.

OMG JONATHAN TOEWS IS SO HOT!!!!

• ChasingRainbows

I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO LOOOOOOOOVE!!!!

• ChasingRainbows

i wanna run into Joe on the street and stare into those beautiful eyes. sigh

• jjean

Can’t wait for next week. Nick is going to be in les mis tomorrow! :D

• saywhaaat

i love me some jb..and when i say jb i mean the jonas brothers!

• iFly…JJ

Haiiiiii girl haiiiii.<33333333

Lol.
    Haiiiiiii

I’M SO EXCITED.

Seriously, no sarcasm detected hahaha.

I know alot of people hated the first season but I loved it. It made me laugh like crazy..

Now this season is like completely different but in a good way. YAAAY :D

jjean said:
    Can’t wait for next week. Nick is going to be in les mis tomorrow! :D
    _____

Ahh I know! :D
    I’m so excited and nervous for him at the same time.

• jerseygirl

• ChasingRainbows

oh yeah big day for Nick tomorrow. Hope he doesn’t suck. On the bright side tomorrow is my 16th birthday!!!

• jerseygirl

Jessicuhh. said:

I haven’t watched the first episode. Damn.
    I got to see it like.. 2 weeks ago or something.

I dont even know when/if its gonna premiere in Australia or not.

Same with first season, I watched it all online haha. The episodes are really slow and behind over here.

It sucks :/

SUP JERZ?
    (Haha, havent said that in a while)

And yeah, I know. I dont get the hate.
    It was funny hahaha.

• Jessicuhh.

Haiiiiii girl haiiiii.<33333333

Lol.
    Haiiiiiii

Hahah. Told ya. ;)
    Sup, krabby patty?

I just double posted.

LOL.

Wait, who’s Debi?

• Jessicuhh.

I got to see it like.. 2 weeks ago or something.

I dont even know when/if its gonna premiere in Australia or not.

It sucks :/

I usually never watch things online. Idk why. The video could be opened up on a tab and i just forget to watch. Haha. Well, it’s on in about half hour here so i’ll catch it then. :)

Did the first season air in Australia?

• xoxokatie8

The first episode was really good :)
    I enjoyed the first season as well. It was lol worthy.
    I wish Macy was still a spazz around JB

• Melissa=)

======================
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D

Jessicuhh. said:

I got to see it like.. 2 weeks ago or something.

I dont even know when/if its gonna premiere in Australia or not.

It sucks :/

Did the first season air in Australia?
    Yeah it did.
    But like I said, it took a long time haha.

Like, they were still going through the eps when the season had been long gone.
    So when I found it online, I was like “WHAT?!” cause there was like.. 15 eps up or something whereas I had seen none.

Same with ‘Living The Dream’, I dont think it shows here.

• picstoburn

i mean the first ep of season 2 was a little chessy but overall it was alright,and a lot more celebs are going to be in it.

• xafranbix

NICK JONAS IN LESMIS TOMORROWW!!
    I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE FILMS NICK KISSING CAMILLA KERSLAKE AND POSTS IN ON YT OTHERWISE ILL BE PISSED.

• Jasmine

This seasons gonna be wayy better than the first.

follow me on twitter! twitter.com/jasminecrutcher

This post is going a little slow :/

Is it late over there? It only says 7:53PM haha.

• The Caitlinator

ikr?! haha that was funny! OH G2G THE FIRST EPISODE IS COMING ON RIGHT NOW FOR ME! HOPE IT ROX, IT WILL, IF IT DOESNT, ILL HAV HOT GUYS TO STARE AT!

(replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:20 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Oh for me, it’s Fashion Victim. It’s on my Ipod and it cracks me up every time.

Kevin to Nick “Don’t use the SAME pole!”

And Joe in those lime green pants? O_o
    I also like the Clumsy Robot. :)
    —————————————
    I like the one where Nick has to repeat the whole day over again in order to dream about a song he wrote and it turns out to be Crunchy Catz!!lol I’m a dork I know!!

• Danger-ous

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:48 pm

• jerseygirl

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:50 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Wait, who’s Debi?
    ——————-

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:00 pm
    Danger-ous said:

jerseygirl
    (replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:48 pm

—————————
    Oh for me, it’s Fashion Victim. It’s on my Ipod and it cracks me up every time.

Kevin to Nick “Don’t use the SAME pole!”

And Joe in those lime green pants? O_o

• Jessicuhh.

I haven’t watched the first episode. Damn.

• Melissa=)

why is oceanup so dead?

• steelers

i like it. it has capitivated me

“We are NOT amused!”

LOL.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:50 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Wait, who’s Debi?
    ——————-
    OH.

I saw her a little in 10 things I hate about you.
    Thats her, right?
    ________________________________________
    Oh, I’m thinking of a different person then.

I do know this actor though. She really is good. Haha.

Screw Nickole. Namilla is where it’s at now bitchez.

_______

She’s a cutie.

• ChasingRainbows

Melissa=) said:

why is oceanup so dead?

a year ago this place wouldve been packed with people. BTW your icon is beautiful :D

• iFly…JJ

Nacy. <3

Hiiiiiiiii<33333333

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

<3333333333333
    <3333333333333

• Melissa=)

why is oceanup so dead?

============
    right? there was a lot more peeps last year.
    and thaaanks. :D

• Jessicuhh.

HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

<3333333333333
    <3333333333333

Haiiiiii girl haiiiii.<33333333

• ChasingRainbows

Melissa=) said:

why is oceanup so dead?

============
    right? there was a lot more peeps last year.
    and thaaanks. :D

I miss the super funniness of OU. Then again i havent been on here for like a month lol

• GoldenGal9311

I just bought ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ on Itunes but I didn’t know that it won’t count in sales to go #1 until midnight. I knew I should have just waited and bought the ACTUAL CD tomorrow. I’m so impatient.

Oh well, I’ll probably get it tomorrow. I don’t like having EVERYTHING digital.

• Daydreamer…..

AMEN! This relates to me so much. :/

• Daydreamer…..

WHAT GREEN PANTS!?!?
    ———————

Awwwh, I love his neon pants. hehe He used to wear those kind of pants a lot before.

• Maralovelovelove

She’s a great actress! She’s been in ALOT of TV shows too!I personally think she’s great! ahah, and she’s actually my principal’s daughter….

Daydreamer….. said:

AMEN! This relates to me so much. :/
    Its awkward if someone likes you but you dont like them back though haha.

So it’d be like “Hey, um.. I kinda like you..”

And its like “…Oh.”

HAHAHA.

Been there -.-

• Maralovelovelove

jerseygirl said:

ha, i knoooow right? i want those pants back!! ;)

• Camz.

i saw the first episode and it’s was actually really good. their acting has definitely improved and i like the direction they’re taking it in. don’t judge the second season based on the first, it’s completely different. and i dig that’s it’s not with a live audience. i hate obnoxious and unnecessary laughter.

• Daydreamer…..

AMEN! This relates to me so much. :/
    Its awkward if someone likes you but you dont like them back though haha.

So it’d be like “Hey, um.. I kinda like you..”

And its like “…Oh.”

HAHAHA.

Been there -.-

Guys are so lame, I swear.

• LoveBryony

is it just me who prefered season 1? And to me Nacy looked extremely arkward *shrugs* However Joella was hot as always! ;)

• jjean

Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:48 pm
    ChasingRainbows said:

Suck? B**** please, he’s Nick Jonas.;)

• MeenuD

Yeah boi!

• -JulieSmile-

Love your Megan Icon [:

• Melissa=)

NICK JONAS IN LESMIS TOMORROWW!!
    ========================
    lol. but i do hope some of it is filmed because i really want to see how he does.

• -Hibz-

Way to pile on the pressure. Lmao.

You never know who might be reading!

• Jessicuhh.

Yeah it did.
    But like I said, it took a long time haha.

Like, they were still going through the eps when the season had been long gone.

Same with ‘Living The Dream’, I dont think it shows here.

That blows! Well, you always have sites like these to keep up with the episodes. People always link to them when they leak. :D

• The Caitlinator

• -JulieSmile-

I’m shocked that i actually saw the first episode. and i like it..Wow somethings wrong with me.

NICK JONAS IN LESMIS TOMORROWW!!
    _____

Same here. I hope they film and post the whole wedding scene. And when Nick kisses Samantha Barks too.

• Melissa=)

This post is going a little slow :/

Is it late over there? It only says 7:53PM haha.
    ===================
    its almost 11 where i am.
    but yeah. where the hell is everyone?

Way to pile on the pressure. Lmao.

You never know who might be reading!
    _____

Lol. Nick is probably sleeping right now so no worries.

• picstoburn

-Hibz-
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    -Hibz- said:

This post is going a little slow :/

Is it late over there? It only says 7:53PM haha.
    it’s 11pm for me /:

Jessicuhh. said:

Yeah it did.
    But like I said, it took a long time haha.

Like, they were still going through the eps when the season had been long gone.

Same with ‘Living The Dream’, I dont think it shows here.

I know :D

I’m glad I found it haha, now I can keep up.

• MeenuD

-JulieSmile- said:

Love your Megan Icon [:
    Thanks!

• suckit

i gave this show a try it sucked ass

• Azure Wolf

Ugh. I hate this show. And no I didn’t just judge it on the first ep. When I had to babysit my baby cousin she always watched this. And she hates being alone in a room so I had to watch with her. She got annoyed when ignored the TV.

I sat thru the first season and the beginning of the 2nd. I hate this show. Ugh. Man it was torture for me to watch with m cousin.

• Azure Wolf

She got annoyed when I ignored the TV when the show was on. Was what I meant on my comment above

• CupcakezLover

I love JB, but their show sucks. At least it’s better than the 1st season of JONAS, which isn’t saying too much. :/

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe is amazing. This season is already so much better than that laughable mess last year. Can’t wait for more episodes.

Holy shit! Holy shit! Nickole moments baby!

• Diet Coke :)

I hate this show.

BUT GUYS THAT NEW EPISODE OF SWAC WAS SO GREAT :D

I’m watching this season just for them.