Miley International VIDEO OF THE YEAR

Screwing up her lines under.

• shereeked

hahah. just finished watching it. =) she reeked.. i didnt like her .. but anyways .. FIRST! =) drakke was hott. so as adam =D

smiley if you are buying the album tomorrow! :D

People are tweeting the meanest things about her right now she is really not well like just realized #MMVA check it out!

bitches yall can’t have liam back off

The best!

• deco

Congrats Miley!!! :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Screwing up her lines under.

LOOL OU is so mean to her.
    i think she did a phenomenal job at hosting, she’s such a natural.

• coolbeans

“Screwing up her lines under.”
    damn, bitchy much? lol
    anyway she totally deserved it. go miles :D
    aannndd i love her nude dress. the cant be tamed performance sucked though, she was way outta breath

• Louise1710

I thought JB won International Video of the Year for Paranoid…?

• Dessiree

smiley if you are buying the album tomorrow! :D
    ——————–

Im Buying It :)

omg jonathan toews…….holy yummy id totally tap dat :) <3

SummerKisses said:
    anyone else thought that the whole MMVA show was just FILLED with awkward moments/silences? #fail.

ME. dude, the co-host was really awkward and the whole show was just MAD awkward. especially when the co-host was chasing katy perry to talk to her, while she was passing ice cream.

• iheartmc

So her CBT performance looked like some tribal voodoo sacrifice? Was that supposed to be the dramatic part?

MILEY WAS FUCKING SEXYYYY <3.

stupid cue card man didn’t flip to the next card… -___-

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I Love You – As a Miley sista!!!!

• Dessiree

Haha :D

dude, yeah, wtf was up with the MMVA show? normally it flows smoothly, but there were a lot of random errors. anyways, HEDLEEYYYYYYYYY <3

HEDLEY.

Y

HEDLEY
    HEDLEY
    HEDLEY
    HEDLEY

• realistgangsta

what happen to my girl disdain i miss her *TEAR*

• .Truth.

haha the girls xD

sooo true
    that girl is so weird and annoying and awkward
    and that part with katy perry was so uncomfy

ya hawks, i love toews! mileys so cute

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Yah.. Can somebody tell me what happened with the drake performance… cuz when miley announced it we waited.. and then the other girl started asking people if the felt good..

• Kristina

It wasn’t Miley who ”screwed up”, it was the MMVA. They were slow in switching cue cards and the Drake performance was DELAYED.

dint the jobros win this?

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:15 pm

I thought JB won International Video of the Year for Paranoid…?

—————————-
    They did you douche go to twitter and look at the #MMVA and look at the comments!!! dumb ass

• MeenuD

Miley didn’t screw up the teleprompter was slow. Get your facts straight OU.

• SummerKisses

yeah MMVA put on a just an AWWWWKKKKWARRRRD awards show.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

no idea i think like 4 ppl won then they faced off in the end.. like the world cup.. smiley if you are buying Can’t Be Tamed 2nmorrow :D..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

MeenuD said:

Miley didn’t screw up the teleprompter was slow. Get your facts straight OU.

that’s what i’m saying,
    everyone’s insulting miley
    when she didn’t do anything wrong. :/

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:58 pm

_________

gross poor miley >.< ——— & some whore grinded her too… idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like “You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what’s the craziest move you’ve encountered” & they went down & dirty… BAHAHAA! _________ LMFAO really? i missed a bit of it i wonder who it was what she look like? ——— She was standing there with like 3 other girls & they were wearing all white short dresses with big boobs?…. -__- __________ girlicious? ————- Yeah… I think sooo o_O _____ Yeah they h.o.e.s I didnt know they were Canadian woops :P their the wannabe pus.s.ycat dolls.. one hit wonder bobble heads

They had technical problems so they had to delay Drakes performance.

they did! if you read on it it says group! so i guess this is the other one! i dont know! both won i guess!

• ANON.

Wow, BITCH much? She was just asking a question. Sorry, but not all of us are attached to Twitter. Some of us have lives outside of the internet. Maybe you should look in the mirror before calling someone else a dumb ass, because the only dumb ass I see here would be you.

I thought JB won International Video of the Year for Paranoid…?
    – International Video of the Year MMVA goes to Miley Cyrus “Party in the USA”!!!! #MMVA
    – International Video of the Year by a Canadian award goes to Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris for “Baby”
    – International Video of the Year – Group award goes to Jonas Brothers for Paranoid. #mmvas
    – UR Fave International Video MMVA goes to Adam Lambert “Whataya Want From Me”!!! #MMVA

they did but for group international video

They won for Internationl Video of the year Group.

• mhmm .

WHOA, those girls like Liam ;)

it’s well known in the industry that miley and perez are very good friends. he posted that upskirt of hers with her permission as PR for her upcoming album. a win-win, i guess.

• JonasxCyrus

Already #5 on itunes in hr1

Get it gurlll!

• Daydreamer…..

I could have just one night
    Be with you, to make it right
    And what we were and what we are
    Is hidden in the scars
    If I could take you there
    I won’t let go, this I swear
    You won’t have to wonder what we are
    ‘Cause you don’t ever have to look that far

Wait til tomorrow.. Wait til tomorrow..
    God i’m about to cave in & buy them all tonight along with Double Vision~3OH!3 …. D:

Scars right?
    I like Take me along a lot. I guess it’s relatable to me. :/

not a joke really here stuck in traffic

Exactly. and what’s with her calling him
    “buddy”

I hate how she thinks sooo highly of herself
    all the time and thinks everyone knows who she
    is.

• Ash

Yea I know Toews moment got screwed over :(

hate that girl.. it’s Canada and no one cares about
    u except for little girls.

• iheartmc

Ash said:
    Yea I know Toews moment got screwed over :(

hate that girl.. it’s Canada and no one cares about
    u except for little girls.
    _________
    Oh please, STFD. It’s a music event, whats a sports player doing there anyway. RME

Ovechkin was there last year.. not that
    ud know who that is.

all u know is that slut right teenie?

• iheartmc

Ovechkin was there last year.. not that
    ud know who that is.

all u know is that slut right teenie?
    _______
    Wow. Your grammar sucks ass, and I’m the teenie? Okay then. I’m done talking to you.

THAT BITCH MET AND TOOK A PICTURE WITH KANE TOO. someone get her AWAY from my men.

• Ash

WHAT THE EFF MILEY CYRUS IS NO
    WHERE NEAR COOL ENOUGH TO STAND
    NEXT TO TOEWS!!!

she probably doesn’t even know who that is..,
    slut.

• monster

ha xD how come?

cause they’re playing Brazil!! duh

is she trying to be hannah montanna with that blond hair? NYMPHO!!!!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Miley stop making me cry with you take me along and stay.
    It’s Goodbye all over again.
    Damn it. :/
    Yeahhh… Except goodbye was written for Nick who is now irrelevant to her life..

• SellyismygirlCrush

She didnt screw up her lines she yelled at the dumbass who wasnt moving the Que cards fast enough FAIL!

• igotcyrusvirusxo

holy fuck OU, miley didnt mess her up lines. the stupid people working the show messed up her cue cards and she was just trying to move it along and do her job. watch the video its fucking OBVIOUS. stop hating on her already.

• SellyismygirlCrush

SMH that was such a fail oh MuchMusic get your shit together

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:44 pm
    WHAT DID MILEY SAY WHEN SHE MESSED UP?
    “I can’t see my cue cards” .. :P

I know right she try to stall until they moved the cards but the guy sort froze and she keep on talking and then she thought the card move so she said the samething and that when she like cue cards move lol. she so funny.

MileyManiacMani… said:

IM KINDA HAVING FUN ASHELY GREENE JUST SIGNED MY WRIST… I ALMOST FAINTED.. SHE SMELLS REALLY GOOD… THE OTHER CELEBS I SAW INCLUDED THE BACK OF MILEY, EMILY OSMENT, JUSTIN BIEBER, NINA DOBREV, DRAKE, KATY PERRY.. AND OH MY GOD I’M BEHIND MILEY!!!! AHHH.. DONT KNOW WHY SHES NOT AT THE AF PARTY
    ______________

What are you talking about?

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

MILEY JUST SIGNED BY BACK… IT WAS SO ACKWARD CUZ SHES LIKE OHH CRAP UR ON OCEANUP AND I TURNED RED… AND LIED IM LIKE I HATE THIS CRAP.. SHE GAVE ME A YEAH RIGHT LOOK.. ANY WAY GOT A PIC WITH HER SO GLAD SHE DIDNT READ ALL THE CRAP U HATERS WERE SAYIN

is anyone eles kinda pissed that she ruined jonathon toews moment? i am hes a hockey player he doesn’t really get to expireence this that much and he was clearly blown awy…

what eves love jt and miley! go blackhawks

IM AT THE AWARDS

is she trying to be hannah montanna with that blond hair? NYMPHO!!!!!!!

um fuck off.
    she’s mad sexy.

Aha the guy holding the cue cards messed up. Even in rehearsal he did too. Jeez is it that hard to change cue cards? Lol she did a good job tho it was funny. Even when she was presenting Katy Perry with blake she kept messing up it was cutelol

monster said:

who cares about MMVA?

the only music awards show that matters is the Grammys.

________

true but do the grammys shut down an entire street and party all night long … NOOoo

• -Hibz-

I thought JB won International Video of the Year for Paranoid…?
    Wooooo.
    I’m happy for JB (JONAS BROTHERS.) and Adam Lambert. :D

• peacelovehearts

If I could have just one night
    Be with you, to make it right
    And what we were and what we are
    Is hidden in the scars
    If I could take you there
    I won’t let go, this I swear
    You won’t have to wonder what we are
    ‘Cause you don’t ever have to look that far

Wait til tomorrow.. Wait til tomorrow..

IM AT THE AWARDS
    ____________

I believe you.

Lmao. Ha…ha

IM AT THE AWARDS

____

really whats going on?

i’m liking robot, stay, my heart beats for love, liberty walk, every rose, oh fuck it-

i love the whole album.
    good stuff, miley :D

____________

BAHAHAHAHAA best joke EVER!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Miley just went back in… aww

She saw you on OU? Lmfaooo

• peacelovehearts

I watched about 37 minutes of the MMVA. I got bored. But I liked Miley’s ghetto compton styled Party in The USA.
    AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    OMFG it was hilarious.. She was like “Whoahhhh!” & then she was like “I get guys dry humping my leg all the time” with this traumatized expression on her face.. i had to rewind it 20x.. LMFAOOO
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…

• iheartmc

lol at she end she goes ” i was like” and then she moves her arms like she was flipping the cards. Dang can that hockey guy crack a smile once. miley was at least trying to keep the mood up. :p

” That hockey guy ” omgg fricken americans
    it’s JONATHON TOEWS!

why would he crack a smile he’s much better
    then some trashy teenie

• -Hibz-

is she trying to be hannah montanna with that blond hair? NYMPHO!!!!!!!

um fuck off.
    she’s mad sexy.
    What does ‘nympho’ mean?

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I yelled, “Show them haters what we got, Miley! Miley, Miley, Miley! Ahh!” and my sisters like shut the heck up. LOL. So happy for my girl. Her Can’t Be Tamed Performance was great. Similey face if you’re buying the album tomorrow! :D

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:12 pm

—————————————
    SHE DID SHOW US HATERS ALL RIGHT..SHE SHOWED HOW BAD SHE REALLY SUCKS!!! I WOULDN’T BUY A CD OF HER IF YOU TOLD ME THERE WAS A GOLDEN TICKET IN IT WORTH 50 MILLION DOLLARS..I WOULD RATHER BE POOR AND LIVE ON THE STREETS!

GoldenGal9311 said:

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Whoever can tell me the meaning of Selena’s video and make it make sense is a genius :P
    Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?
    True but at least I can draw some points between the song and the video. With selena, I’m completely lost.
    The vid isn’t that confusing, in the video she’s some kind of like thief idk wth she is, and the guy is chasing her, and they are always doing the same thing by chasing after each other by going round and round, so that’s what the song is about kinda idk, it’s just all over the place.
    ____________

Oh, I thought she was a spy and that the guy was her sidekick. Like Kim Possible.

Well I was off.
    ________
    Someone in jjj said it’s about her and Nick’ relationship because of the little bench scene.

• idkMyBFFjill

that’s right shailene, check out the hbic…lmao jp jp.

but didn’t they like repeat this category with adam lambert winning? this whole show was a hot mess.

i love the jonas brothers but their paranoid video didn’t deserve any sort of award lol

but everyone knows the mmva awards always go to past and present hosts so w/e

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:53 pm

i love the whole album.
    good stuff, miley :D
    Liberty Walk, Scars, Robot, Who Owns My Heart, & Two More Lonely People
    ^ My favoritesss :D

• Jessica2010

LaLaLaLand
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:46 pm
    LaLaLaLand said:

Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!
    & Miley getting downnnn (;
    Haha awesome pic.. Justin’s face is priceless =D
    I was trying to find a Pauly D/Miley one with Mileys facial expression like.. O_O ..but i didn’t have any luck on that one..
    Lol thats ok i love this pic tho, Justin’s face just makes me laugh out loud he’s like oh yeahhhh

___________

OHHH DAMN HAHA WHAT PIC OF JUSTIN FACE?? HAHA I HAVE TO SEE IT SEND THE LINK!!!!

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    I liked her video!!! she looked so pretty<3 and it made sense GO AHEAD CALL ME A SELENA STAN AND SAY SOMETHING ABOUT PICKLES!! :P
    *shoots pickles* ;D
    ——————————–
    LMFAO you guys are funny and you make me laugh!!

• Jessicuhh.

LOL at you for believing her

ROFL!!

GoldenGal9311 said:

I watched the video. I seriously have no clue what it’s about. I dozed off and didn’t realize it until the end of the video.
    lol

• Jessicuhh.

I’m cracking up at everything rn.

• LaLaLaLand

Miley looks really, really beautiful and gorgeous on that white leotard. I think she looks better in white.

lol my 10 year old sister was watching this with me and she was like cool Miley’s wearing a bathing suit on stage… btw she’s a fan and loves her i thought she would freak and would be like wtf is she wearing haha

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?
    ____________

Well I was off.

LaLaLaLand said:
    Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!
    & Miley getting downnnn (;

iheartmc said:

iheartmc said:

OKAY THIS IS A CANADIAN AWARD SHOW, HOCKEY IS A RELIGON IN CANADA AND “THIS GUY” IS THE MAIN GOD.

btw his nick name is captin serious so gtfo. he just won the stanely cup he can do what he wants to…
    _______
    Okay. -_-

Yo chill im canadian and i didnt even know who that guy was
    __________
    Thamks hun. That hockey stan is obsessed.

________

Clearly i swear not all Canadians are that crazy about hockey I do stan for Sydney Crosby though ^_^

• _Tiger_

he won 2, actually.

• JonasxCyrus

He won 2 awards

he won 3, actually.

YEAH THE GUY OR GIRL DIDNT FLIP THE CUE CARDS

BUT…

she should of still acted professional and just improvised because she was in a work environment. a real professional…especially being an actress would have kept cool and gone with the flow.

YEAH THE GUY OR GIRL DIDNT FLIP THE CUE CARDS

BUT…

• DesiGirl

Well I was off.

___

Kim Possible is so much cooler than Selena, just saying. ;)

• iheartmc

_____
    LOL, that’s fine. But she got all butt hurt because I said he could have smiled. -_-

Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!
    & Miley getting downnnn (;
    Haha awesome pic.. Justin’s face is priceless =D

LaLaLaLand said:

How she knows you were on oceanup? how she knows you come here?

She on Oceanup with her phone and her phone was on………

LOL at you for believing her
    umm… ok… and why shouldnt i maybe she did or maybe she didnt u never know

fan4lyftwitter said:

cbt is already #6 on itunes 1 hr in
    ____________

I hope my album counted.

-----------
    *shoots pickles* ;D

• CatchMeIfYouCan

Well I was off.

___
    yeah a spy, that’s the word I was looking for, that’s what she was

Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!
    & Miley getting downnnn (;
    Haha awesome pic.. Justin’s face is priceless =D

_Tiger_ said:

_Tiger_ said:

gross poor miley >.<

I know this is off topic, but did anyone see JONAS LA with Joe and Nick shirtless??? :D They didn’t tell us about that!!!!

___

omg that was amazing

• _Tiger_

AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.

• Jane Doe

Congrats to her

____________

Now I really believe you!

essica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!
    & Miley getting downnnn (;
    Haha awesome pic.. Justin’s face is priceless =D

___________

<~ My icon of the “Cyber grind”…

• Jessica2010

peacelovehearts
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:51 pm

essica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!
    & Miley getting downnnn (;
    Haha awesome pic.. Justin’s face is priceless =D

___________

<~ My icon of the “Cyber grind”… ____________ OH HELL NO HAHAHA OMG HILARIOUS DID JUSTIN CHANGE OUTFITS OR SOMETHING AND WHY WAS SHE DANCING WITH HIM HAHAHA??

i love the whole album.
    good stuff, miley :D
    Liberty Walk, Scars, Robot, Who Owns My Heart
    ^ My favoritesss :D

haha My favorites:
    Permanent December, Stay, Take Me along. xD
    We listed a lot of the album. lol

• LaLaLaLand

OMG i know i saw that one guy trying to hump her and her facial expression was HILARIOUS she was like WOAHHH okkk??

• SellyismygirlCrush

Yo oceanUP post this awesomeness des be my boiz :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6TsJo3SHE

• _Tiger_

AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…
    Was it like a sneak attack grind? Or like a “Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay” grind? Btw, How do you get those icons so fast? haha.

• Timber

< ~ My icon of the "Cyber grind"... --- Lol! Oh my gosh, your icon! XD

iheartmc said:

_______
    Okay. -_-

Yo chill im canadian and i didnt even know who that guy was
    __________
    Thamks hun. That hockey stan is obsessed.

===================

are you an immigrant? 96% of Canadians watch hockey weekly during the NHL season….

and just and FYI toews> crosby.

crosby is the most over ratted player of all time just look at the Olympics, he did nothing the entire time (while toews wins best forward so many goals amazing) scores one goal that was all igilna and gets all creit what bs.

_________

gross poor miley >.< --------- & some whore grinded her too... idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like "You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what's the craziest move you've encountered" & they went down & dirty... BAHAHAA! _________ LMFAO really? i missed a bit of it i wonder who it was what she look like? --------- I loved the part when she was like “I get guys dry humping my leg all the time” … I FUCKING DIED! lmfaooo

• idkMyBFFjill

BTW- i love the way they showed drake’s crew team setting up for like 7 hours straight right after miley introduced him.

_Tiger_ said:
    AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…
    Well she asked them to show her their fans craziest dance moves that they’ve seen.. & then the girl grinded her & then after she recuperated from that… BAM! Pauly D.. xD

& I’m just ninja like that (;

• _Tiger_

Who the heck is down with webster?

• idkMyBFFjill

stupid question but WHO THE EFF WERE THEY? they were all gorgeous though. but the dude’s get-up. i mean really?

& I’m just ninja like that (;
    shit, that was pauley d? ok im stupid.

• DesiGirl

_Tiger_ said:

Who the heck is down with webster?
    __

Dictionary? Lmao, sorry, that was lame.

_________

gross poor miley >.< ——— & some whore grinded her too… idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like “You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what’s the craziest move you’ve encountered” & they went down & dirty… BAHAHAA! _________ LMFAO really? i missed a bit of it i wonder who it was what she look like? ——— I loved the part when she was like “I get guys dry humping my leg all the time” … I FUCKING DIED! lmfaooo —— WOAH WOAH WOAH WOSH.. Miley said that??? where was i, i mean i watched that part but i dont remember her saying that =0

AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…

just an fyi it wasn’t pally d it was some guy named blake mgrawth he was on SYTYCD i think.

AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…

STUPID BITCH HATE HER

Tiger_ said:

Who the heck is down with webster?

A new canadian band

• _Tiger_

_Tiger_ said:
    AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…

& I’m just ninja like that (;
    Lmao, Pauly D and Perez will be sharing a Jail cell.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:58 pm
    AWWWW! I wonder if its on youtube!
    Hahaha! I wish I could see it! If OceanUp doesn’t post it im gonna be pissed.
    I’m sure it will be on Youtube within a few hours.. it was fucking EPIC…

Oh shit it wasn’t? I wasn’t really paying attention, that’s just who someone on my timeline said it was.. They look pretty legitely the same :P

• DesiGirl

I am so excited for CBT. I love almost every song on it, which is rare for me. I just don’t know when I’ll be able to get it. I’ll just have to sneak away to the mall after work I guess. XD

• Jessica2010

in what performance did Miley go and danced to Justin ?

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:58 pm

_________

gross poor miley >.< --------- & some whore grinded her too... idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like "You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what's the craziest move you've encountered" & they went down & dirty... BAHAHAA! _________ LMFAO really? i missed a bit of it i wonder who it was what she look like? --------- She was standing there with like 3 other girls & they were wearing all white short dresses with big boobs?.... -__- __________ girlicious? ------------- Yeah… I think sooo o_O

iheartmc said:

_______
    Okay. -_-

Yo chill im canadian and i didnt even know who that guy was
    __________
    Thamks hun. That hockey stan is obsessed.

===================

and just and FYI toews> crosby.

UH FUCK YOU ASSWIPE
    im not an immigrant
    just because im canadian doesnt mean i have to stan for hockey i like it and i support it my dad loves it. Id rather play it then watch got a problem? Your pathetic get your hockey stick out of your ass.

• _Tiger_

Tiger_ said:

Who the heck is down with webster?

A new canadian band

Haha I kind of figured. Are they any good?

Jun 20, 2010 @ 10:02 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    in what performance did Miley go and danced to Justin ?
    Party in the USA…

• DesiGirl

Jessica2010 said:

in what performance did Miley go and danced to Justin ?
    ___

PITUSA. Oddly enough, her Can’t Be Tamed performance was much more tame, lol. That white leotard actually looked pretty decent on her.

also that dress she’s wearing is so cute, i wish she always had that sense of fashion instead of her slutty style

• Jane Doe

I spy Shailene Woodley.
    o-o

• GoldenGal9311

It’s crazy! I love EVERY song from this album.

• idkMyBFFjill

lmao, u were on it on ur phone while meeting her? i love you.

not a joke really here stuck in traffic

_______

if your stuck in traffic how did miley sign your back?

• Daydreamer…..

It’s crazy! I love EVERY song from this album.

Do you have a favorite or top 3?

• Lilly

I can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?

i love the whole album.
    good stuff, miley :D
    Liberty Walk, Scars, Robot, Who Owns My Heart
    ^ My favoritesss :D

haha My favorites:
    Permanent December, Stay, Take Me along. xD
    We listed a lot of the album. lol
    & Two More Lonely People! :D

that ones been on repeat for quite a while now

• livingoutloud

IM AT THE AWARDS

Yeah, and I’m Miley Cyrus.

• YoYo

She looks so pretty! :) I loved the new hair

i love the whole album.
    good stuff, miley :D
    Liberty Walk, Scars, Robot, Who Owns My Heart
    ^ My favoritesss :D

haha My favorites:
    Permanent December, Stay, Take Me along. xD
    We listed a lot of the album. lol
    Liberty Walk
    Forgiveness&love
    Who Owns My Heart
    Stay
    Take Me Along

Yeah thats like half the album already.

But the rest is really great as well. she just put this together really well.

wait her album leaked? LINK NOW PLZ

• Daydreamer…..

can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?

I swear I have stay, permanent december, and take me along on repeat. I think I’m going to download em off of itunes.
    By the way, Lilly…did you see Selena’s new video?
    Oy vey…she looked beautiful…but the song *cringes*

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:59 pm
    livingoutloud said:

IM AT THE AWARDS

Yeah, and I’m Miley Cyrus.
    ———————————–
    If your at the awards why would you be taking time to comment on OU..and honey you don’t really want to be Miley Cyrus do you?

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:59 pm
    Lilly said:
    I can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?
    It doesn’t count towards her sales until tomorrow & so I’m having to fight the urge and be a good little stan & wait til tomorrow.. Damnn

• YoYo

She loves you yeah yeah yeah, with a love like that you know you should be glad. <3

Daydreamer….. said:

It’s crazy! I love EVERY song from this album.

Do you have a favorite or top 3?
    ________

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

Yea I know Toews moment got screwed over :(

hate that girl.. it’s Canada and no one cares about
    u except for little girls.
    I wouldve died if she pronounced it “TOES”

^for whoever asked, this youtube has all the songs on it

• YoYo

Her album is out tomorrow aghh! can’t fucking wait!

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:00 pm
    wait her album leaked? LINK NOW PLZ
    Go buy ittt! :P

im not lying… i swear n its sunday

im not lying… i swear n its sunday

*DEAD*

• Daydreamer…..

It’s crazy! I love EVERY song from this album.

Do you have a favorite or top 3?
    ________

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

Yep, take me along is def. my fave. :)

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    im not lying… i swear n its sunday
    Athiest?

• idkMyBFFjill

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.
    YES!! IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO LOVES FORGIVENESS AND LOVE! thats such a gorgeous one… lets jump the sun goldengal.

wait her album leaked? LINK NOW PLZ
    It’s on iTunes.

• livingoutloud

im not lying… i swear n its sunday

Your profile says you’re from Jersey.

If you’re in Toronto, what is across from the Much Music studios? Whats the weather like, and what time is it there? hahah.

• em

oh was this on tonight? i missed it because of true blood… :\

lol doesn’t really look like i missed much with miley’s, um, “interesting” performance though.

MileyManiacMani… said:

OMG ..seriously!! thats crazy she must really hate OU well i guess it’s even OU hates Miley also :) But wow i find this hilarious!!! ughh ur soo lucky u got to talk to her and she signed ur back ughh no fair!!!

CAN EVERYBODY STOP DISSING THE HOCKEY PLAYER HE DID NOTHING WRONG STOP BLAMING T ON HIM!

gurl i ain’t wasting money on this shit, i just wanna listen to it

• Ash

She’s so into herself I wouldn’t be surprised

OKAY.. U GET OUT THE CAR WALK OVER AND SIGN THROUGH THE WNDOW

she can’t sing…

• Dessiree

Haha, love her.
    Shes so Funny!! :P

woo!! go miley let them see what your all about!!

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

So happy Miley won :) Shailene Woodley is all in the corner lol xD It looked like they were kinda wearing the same dress.. just that miley’s was long sleeve and orange.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:59 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    IM AT THE AWARDS

Yeah, and I’m Miley Cyrus.
    ——————–

yeah this is beyonce..

and congrats miley(:

• m

OceanUP is such a Miley hater. It’s so fucking obvious. Shanna could at least try and not sound so jealous

• Timber

Compared to her PITUSA outfit? Yeah, lol. Even the black leotard she wore in Madrid seemed more revealing to me. It’s probably cause the white one completely covered her chest.

That’s true I guess… but honestly I didn’t like either of them… =/

• DesiGirl

As long as Miley doesn’t wear straight up bra/underwear/bedazzled lingerie, I don’t really care what she wears on stage. As long as she doesn’t let her performance wear leak into her personal style, I’m fine with it. I don’t particularly like it, but I can look past it. :)

• Timber

After that first outfit…. YES :P

The first outfit was just ridiculous, so anything compared to that would look good. Just saying.

• carbomb__

i wanted to see Drake :/

• aaliyahnoelle

jonathan toews is my baby daddy hence my icon

i like her hair like this seems more natural

• jenni

I love it

Miley & Jonas are trending on Dallas TT list!

• SparksFly

I love how like everyone screamed when she mentioned Liam :’)

I’ve got Stay on repeat <3, I love her album.

• Hilary

haha loved her reaction when everyone screamed when she said Liam <333

ahahah so cute <3
    Congratulations Miley =)

I love it

Miley & Jonas are trending on Dallas TT list!
    Poor selena

• natjbguitargirl

HaHa i love her shes so random

LOL @ the hockey fight

But I’m on the toews girls side Crosby does suck. :p

Jonathon toews was named the NHL 11 cover take that Miley!!!

I am buying her album tomorrow, im so excited!
    she looked gorgeous and i lovedddddd her short hair!
    she probably wont keep it though :/
    love her :)

you canadians do not know good music.!
    just drake and justin beiber they’re good(:

• mileyluver15

IT WASENT MILEY SHE COULD OF MESSED IT UP

• picstoburn

finally im done with my profile :|

Seriously WTF. They have like 4 awards for the same thing basically…
    International video of a Canadian
    International video of a group
    International video UR fave
    International video MMVA…

Like wtf?….. seriously not even a real award show. Have at least ONE for group chosen by THE FANS. and one for solo chosen by the FANS.

ugh its just confusing :/

aww ! i love that girl ! i hope she wins at the teen choice awards this year too . VOTE FOR MILEY AND LIAM . but lets not forget congratz miley !

CONGRAAAAAAAAA MILESS

• Melissa=)

i like her dress. :)

• SummerKisses

Totally agreed… esp when Snookie came on o.0

• memiAndniley

Miley did awesome my dad asked me if im buying her album tommorow and i said duh!!

idkMyBFFjill said:

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!

FINE DONT BELIEVE BUT IM HAVING FUN… IN TRAFFIC

• iheartmc

” That hockey guy ” omgg fricken americans
    it’s JONATHON TOEWS!

why would he crack a smile he’s much better
    then some trashy teenie
    __________
    I said that hockey guy because I don’t know who he is and I don’t give a rats ass about sports. And he’s on TV at a awards show, he should at least look like he’s having fun and you know, be social!

” That hockey guy ” omgg fricken americans
    it’s JONATHON TOEWS!

why would he crack a smile he’s much better
    then some trashy teenie
    ___________________________________

Maybe if he had been with someone other than Miley (i look like a rat ) Cyrus he would have been in a better mood,…..just saying

Daydreamer….. said:

can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?

By the way, Lilly…did you see Selena’s new video?
    Oy vey…she looked beautiful…but the song *cringes*
    idk if I should buy or download
    I saw it, she look pretty but I have no idea what the video means or what was going on. My best guess is that she was pretending to be Carmen San Diego :P
    And the song is…yeah, you know what I mean :P

FINE DONT BELIEVE BUT IM HAVING FUN… IN TRAFFIC
    did you get to be baptized by snooki?

A LITTLE

ME AND MY SIS WERE YELLIN HER NAME WITH A BULLHORN THINGY

nGal9311 said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!
    What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too!

• DesiGirl

Lilly said:

nGal9311 said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!
    What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too
    __

Forgiveness and Love is one of my favorites too, along with Liberty Walk, Stay, and Take Me Along. :)

Lilly said:

Daydreamer….. said:

can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?

By the way, Lilly…did you see Selena’s new video?
    Oy vey…she looked beautiful…but the song *cringes*
    idk if I should buy or download
    And the song is…yeah, you know what I mean :P
    __________

Buy the actual CD! Cause I just downloaded it on Itunes and I don’t see the lyrics! I wanted my lyrics!

nGal9311 said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!
    What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too!

YAY! <3 <3

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:59 pm
    Lilly said:
    I can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?
    —————-
    There’s only one CD store by my house but it’s only really sells indie and oldie music. Maybe I can get my friend to drive me to the mall

Ash said:

She’s so into herself I wouldn’t be surprised
    hey now, idk how many girls her age actually know that. i only know it cuz ive heard the name thrown around, but i know squat about hockey. no one in the US gives a crap.

• MissSmiley

She did well. :) And she looked beautiful.

• Daydreamer…..

can’t wait for her album!
    Should I download it or wait to buy it in the store?

By the way, Lilly…did you see Selena’s new video?
    Oy vey…she looked beautiful…but the song *cringes*
    idk if I should buy or download
    And the song is…yeah, you know what I mean :P
    Carmen San Diego!!! LMAO! *dead*
    And I don’t know…the song is so….let’s just say I got a headache. Oh my.
    And I’m going to buy it download them tomorrow I think.

• peacelovehearts

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!
    What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too!
    I hate that song.. Lmfaooo
    it brings flashbacks of that one Thats So Raven with the “Can you feel it, Can you feel the love, Nothing feels better than feeling the loveee” xD

So the three top are JB, Miley and Bieber?
    :D

ON MY WAY TO THE HOTELL

• idkMyBFFjill

What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too!
    I hate that song.. Lmfaooo
    lmao, no it doesn’t. thats just ur little issue. its kind of beatles-esque. and to the person above you, its a line in the song.

That’s why I like getting CDs cause of the lyrics and the pretty booklets :P

peacelovehearts said:

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!
    What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too!
    I hate that song.. Lmfaooo
    _________

OMG! NO NO NO! Don’t scar me! Haha! Don’t even compare. I HATE that song on ‘That’s so Raven’.

• Daydreamer…..

‘Who Owns My Heart’, ‘Forgiveness and Love’, and ‘Take Me Along’.

OMG! Yes!
    What are you guys talking about? I love Forgiveness and Love too!
    I hate that song.. Lmfaooo

haha I kinda like it. It has a good message. xD

Lilly said:

That’s why I like getting CDs cause of the lyrics and the pretty booklets :P

I know. I’m so impatient. : /

I know. I’m so impatient. : /
    wait, CBT on itunes doesnt have a digital booklet?

idkMyBFFjill said:

I know. I’m so impatient. : /
    wait, CBT on itunes doesnt have a digital booklet?
    _________

Nope, I don’t see one on my Itunes. I feel cheated. Itunes needs to get it together with the lyrics and digital booklets.

How she knows you were on oceanup? how she knows you come here?

” That hockey guy ” omgg fricken americans
    it’s JONATHON TOEWS!

why would he crack a smile he’s much better
    then some trashy teenie

———————–

Carmen San Diego!!! LMAO! *dead*
    And I don’t know…the song is so….let’s just say I got a headache. Oh my.
    And I’m going to buy it download them tomorrow I think.
    It was the trenchcoat and the hat :P
    BTW how many time do you think she can say round in one song? jk :P
    We’re so mean to her singing, we’re her harshest critics :P

• pceloveguitar

so,i loved the mmva’s.
    i want to be canadian.
    i’m torn between liking miley and disliking her.
    she did good tonight hosting :)
    her performances..well, no comment.

• iheartmc

_______
    Okay. -_-

• -Hibz-

ladifreakinda.

• mywoohooishuggingout

congratz Miley, u deserve ;*

boo, those whores.

• idkMyBFFjill

i had a twitter fight with antimiley earlier today and that dumb bitch can’t even comprehend a simple argument. some people…

• LaLaLaLand

How she knows you were on oceanup? how she knows you come here?

She on Oceanup with her phone and her phone was on………

• GoldenGal9311

LOL at Itunes putting Selena on the front page of the Itunes Store. No one is gonna buy that confusing video.

• fan4lyftwitter

idkMyBFFjill said:

Me Annalynne and others powned her ass.

• picstoburn

the new hypster is pissing me off /:

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:58 pm

_________

gross poor miley >.< ——— & some whore grinded her too… idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like “You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what’s the craziest move you’ve encountered” & they went down & dirty… BAHAHAA! _________ LMFAO really? i missed a bit of it i wonder who it was what she look like? ——— She was standing there with like 3 other girls & they were wearing all white short dresses with big boobs?…. -__- __________ girlicious? ————- Yeah… I think sooo o_O _________ yeah they hoes their the wannabe pussycat dolls .. and i didnt even know they were Canadian woops :P

• Timber

in what performance did Miley go and danced to Justin ?

Party in the USA.

MileyManiacMani… said:

the girl was probably asked to improvise to the crowd because of technical difficulties.

;)

• idkMyBFFjill

ok i thought i wasnt crazy. i was like that’s too short to be pauly d. but i swear, if i see that cast at another music award show…

_________

gross poor miley >.< --------- & some whore grinded her too... idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like "You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what's the craziest move you've encountered" & they went down & dirty... BAHAHAA! _________ LMFAO really? i missed a bit of it i wonder who it was what she look like? --------- I loved the part when she was like "I get guys dry humping my leg all the time" ... I FUCKING DIED! lmfaooo ------ WOAH WOAH WOAH WOSH.. Miley said that??? where was i, i mean i watched that part but i dont remember her saying that =0 ----------- Yeahhhh! I’ve only watched it about 50x now.. Bahahaha!

• Timber

You thought so??

• DesiGirl

Timber said:

You thought so??
    __

• MILEYFUCKINGCYRUS.

Kristina said:

~~

THIS.

i love how whenever miley messes up, she starts talking a lot. <3 so cute. i feel bad though, it must be embarrassing.

Well, the hockey player that was there with Miley didn’t help much, he just stopped talking, lol.

Told you the MMVA’s were getting lamer and lamer each year.

JB INTERNATIONAL VIDEO BY A GROUP..AND THESE STUPID CANADIAN AWARDS DON’T MEAN ANYTHING ANYWHERE BUT THERE…I MEAN REALLY THEY DON’T EVEN AIR THEM HERE LIKE THEY DO THE VMA EUROPE OR BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS THIS AWARDS SHOW IS CRAP WHAT DO WE CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING CANADIAN FOR..THEY LET OUR DRAFT DODGERS LIVE THERE AND DON’T SEND THEM BACK TO FACE CONSEQUENCES THAT IS SUCH A SHAME!!!

• Anonymous1111

hey anon at 8:26 —
    wow, tell us how you really feel.
    p.s. canada owns. :) that’s all.

_Tiger_ said:

Tiger_ said:

Who the heck is down with webster?

A new canadian band

Haha I kind of figured. Are they any good?

________

um i guess ive only heard the one song

no they are not. they completely ruined my favorite hall & oates song.

• MeenuD

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

MeenuD said:

Miley didn’t screw up the teleprompter was slow. Get your facts straight OU.

that’s what i’m saying,
    everyone’s insulting miley
    when she didn’t do anything wrong. :/
    People don’t think past what OU posts. They need to use their own brains.

• Daydreamer…..

Cuz now I realized that I was wrong when I said I didn’t need you soooo, Missed you bad, so now I’m comin’ home. So you better leave the light on. Wait for me and just leave the light on!

I love her hair. hehe

OMG i love permanent December

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:46 pm

*shoots pickles* ;D
    ——————————–
    LMFAO you guys are funny and you make me laugh!!

thanks?

Told you the MMVA’s were getting lamer and lamer each year.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Thanks anonymous.. cuz im like why does this chick care how we feel.. my throat was really sore after Miley’s performance.. I was in like the third row.. Actually the rows were screwd up… the traffic in front of us is horrific.. just passed jb’s limo

You thought so??
    After that first outfit…. YES :P

• NeverShoutNeverrr

• monster

who cares about MMVA?

the only music awards show that matters is the Grammys.

• peacelovehearts

It was some chick named Natalie from Girlicious was the name of the other molester.. Lmfaoo… Whatta hoe

MILEY FUCKING OWNS.

CBT performance was kinda bad with the breathing, but she showed her energy tonight. she came out and looked like a star.

love her so freakin much.

Okay OceanUP, she didn’t screw up her lines, it was obviously the queue card holder that wasn’t doing his job right. stfu

GoldenGal9311 said:

I just bought ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ on Itunes but I didn’t know that it won’t count in sales to go #1 until midnight. I knew I should have just waited and bought the ACTUAL CD tomorrow. I’m so impatient.

Oh well, I’ll probably get it tomorrow. I don’t like having EVERYTHING digital.

• peacelovehearts

Does anyone know where I can find an epically amazing icon of Pauly D “dry humping” Miley from tonight? xD

• realistgangsta

snookie looking good girl

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Thank you so much.. for buying the album.. im getting it when i get back to joisey.. im in Canada for the MMVA now!!!! CHAOS

OMG i love permanent December

Me too! lol And stay. And I’m trying to find the other one I like.
    I’m really starting to get into her music. I didn’t care much for “times of our lives” I LOVED “Breakout” though.

MILEY FUCKING OWNS.

love her so freakin much.

I’ve got to be honest… After her first performance I was like.. Oh shit Miley pull yourself together & I must say she came through at the end with CBT.. & I LOVED her outfits.. Besides the beginning..

• Karen

monster said:

who cares about MMVA?

the only music awards show that matters is the Grammys.

Your icon is hot. ;)
    Who is it?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:12 pm

—————————————

• monster

Your icon is hot. ;)
    Who is it?

___

cristiano ronaldo.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

WHY IS SHE ON UR ICON THEN????????????

• .Truth.

___

cristiano ronaldo.

for real?

• monster

for real?

mmmmmhm!

Some guys on twitter just asked if Miley had ever heard of Jenny Craig. That her thighs were huge and never wear an outfit like that again….you gotta love the hate she generates.

wow oceanup, bitter much? they’re probably all insecure, alone, an ugly and have to take their rage out on a 17 year old.

• livingoutloud

Screwing up her lines under.

I’m happy OU has such a positive attitude, hah.

I love this girl. She deserves it.

tell it to someone who gives a crap.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

she actually has amazing legs.

______________

I’m jealous, those awards looked fun.

Yeah, I’m gonna get the actual album tomorrow cause I need the lyrics and the digital album that I just bought doesn’t have the lyrics.

• .Truth.

mmmmmhm!

i am waiting to see him play on Friday! i didnt know he looked like that ;)

Jun 20, 2010 @ 08:36 pm
    I want to cut off miley’s legs & glue them on my body..

• monster

i am waiting to see him play on Friday! i didnt know he looked like that ;)

you mean like in south africa?!?! /jealous

MILEY FUCKING OWNS.

love her so freakin much.

her outfits were mad sexy yo!.

MILEY FUCKING OWNS.

love her so freakin much.

her outfits were mad sexy yo!.

---------
    True dat, true dat… <33

• .Truth.

you mean like in south africa?!?! /jealous

yea haha summer trip…

• Daydreamer…..

I want to cut off miley’s legs & glue them on my body..

That guy is so sad. Pitiful actually. This is why girls have body image problems.

• monster

you mean like in south africa?!?! /jealous

yea haha summer trip…

_____

omg so jealous. you’re going to a reaaaaally good game!

Miley won for International Video of the Year–Artist

Jonas Brothers won for International video of the Year–Group

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Daydreamer….. said:

I want to cut off miley’s legs & glue them on my body..

exactly it’s horrible.
    miley’s has like the most fit body and legs ever, and people are calling her fat?
    gimmme a break.

• .Truth.

_____

omg so jealous. you’re going to a reaaaaally good game!

ha xD how come?

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Probably because Perez is there.

• JonasxCyrus

Lookin’ good Milez.

My faves from the album = Liberty walk,Stay, Take me along but i love every song on the album. Miley’s best yet!

• fan4lyftwitter

GoldenGal9311 said:

The single still isnt top 200:/

• JonasxCyrus

Round and Round is going to fail.
    Its not 1/100 as good as Naturally.

• Jessicuhh.

Awkward how i’m talking to some of you guys or just talked to some of you guys on twitter and now i see you on here. :O

• peacelovehearts

Me Annalynne and others powned her ass.
    That was epic… Bahahhahaa!

• Jessicuhh.

Round and Round is going to fail.
    Its not 1/100 as good as Naturally.

Yep. I liked Naturally. I don’t like Round and Round.

• fan4lyftwitter

peacelovehearts said:

Me Annalynne and others powned her ass.
    That was epic… Bahahhahaa!
    AHAH true

• CatchMeIfYouCan

I don’t think her album is gonna do as big as she thinks it’s gonna be.

—————–

.. *sigh* You’re so dense.
    Keep shit talking, you’re just proving the stereotypes people have against Americans.
    I’m ashamed of being associated with people like you.

Speaking for myself, Canada is a beautiful country, i’ve been there twice. Oh and btw. they do show the MMVA’s here. Get your shit together, then run your mouth. Thanks.

Jessicuhh. said:

haha, not really :P

ksjbfkjsdf

_______
    Okay. -_-

PWNED.

• GoldenGal9311

I know this is random, but doesn’t ‘Stay’ sound like a Christmas song? Idk. Especially when she says “Ohhh I miss you”…..I think because the “oh” reminds me of ‘O Holy Night’.

• Jessicuhh.

haha, not really :P

Awkward for me. Idk why. Lmao! D:

GoldenGal9311 said:

• GoldenGal9311

IMO ‘Round and Round’ is a good song, the problem is, her voice ruines it. It would have been better if The Pussycat Dolls(Nicole Scherzinger) were singing it or something.

Lilly said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

_________

Haha, I’m about to watch it again to see if I can figure it out.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?

• Jessicuhh.

I don’t like the verses at all. The hook is catchy, but that’s about it. Idk, i just don’t like it. :/
    IA about her voice, though.

• DesiGirl

The only thing I care about right now is Miley’s hair. If she puts her extensions back in I’ll feel like strangling her. :P

• iheartmc

GoldenGal9311 said:
    _________
    Haha, yeah I get what you mean. lol

• peacelovehearts

I love my “Cyber grind” icon xDDD

Jessicuhh. said:

IA about her voice, though.
    The lyrics are kinda badly written and the bridge is terrible. The song didn’t fit her voice

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?
    ________

Lady Gaga’s videos never make sense anymore, that’s why they’re failing.

And Katy Perry’s ‘California Girls’ doesn’t really have a meaning but ‘California Girls’, so it doesn’t really have to make “sense”.

• DesiGirl

I haven’t even seen the Round and Round video or heard the full song yet. I just can’t quite muster up the interest. And people’s comments haven’t exactly been encouraging me to watch it…

DesiGirl said:
    It looked absolutely adorable tonight (:

• Adriana

Please don’t buy Miley’s album until after 12. If you buy it before then it won’t count towards her week sales! Buy this week but after 12! Thanks

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?

• iheartmc

DesiGirl said:
    __________
    You’re not missing anything spectacular. I didn’t get it either.

Adriana said:
    I’ve heard it counts anyway… but i don’t have enough credit :P

iheartmc said:

_______
    Okay. -_-

Yo chill im canadian and i didnt even know who that guy was

• Jessica2010

• _Tiger_

• Jessicuhh.

It already counts right now.

an4lyftwitter said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

The single still isnt top 200:/
    her music video is at number 8

• CatchMeIfYouCan

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?

_Tiger_ said:

• DesiGirl

DesiGirl said:
    It looked absolutely adorable tonight (:
    ___

Ikr? *crosses fingers and prays she keeps it that way*

• iheartmc

iheartmc said:

_______
    Okay. -_-

Yo chill im canadian and i didnt even know who that guy was
    __________
    Thanks hun. That hockey stan is obsessed.

• JonasxCyrus

DesiGirl said:
    It looked absolutely adorable tonight (:

Your icon is HOTT! what is biebs looking at? (:

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

IF YOU HATE HER WHY U ON HER POST ASS… UR SO DAMN STUPID.. WELL UR ALREADY ON THE STREET SO YOU WON’T MISS MUCH.. OTOH iM HATING CANADA RIGHT NOW THIS CELEBRITY LIMO IS IN FRONT OF US I JUST DONT KNOW WHO IT IS BUT THE TWI HARDS ARE LINING UP SOOO..

_______________________________________

Probably because her breath stunk so fucking bad he was about to throw up..and he couldn’t talk because he was trying to hold it in.

• LaLaLaLand

My 10 year old sister was watching this with me and when Miley was singing Cant be Tamed my sister was .like oh cool miley’s wearing a bathing suit on stage! WOAH i started laughing so hard! She’s a big fan of her’s

• Daydreamer…..

Miley stop making me cry with you take me along and stay.
    It’s Goodbye all over again.
    Damn it. :/

Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!

• Jessica2010

LaLaLaLand said:

Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!

awww good for him in my opinion he deserves them. :D
    Thanks for answering

• hot dino.

OH OH WE GOT TO SEE HER SHORT HAIR.
    IT WAS BAMF. SHE SHOULD KEEP IT <3.

• Jessicuhh.

hockey stan

lol hockey stan

• fan4lyftwitter

LaLaLaLand said:

an4lyftwitter said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

The single still isnt top 200:/
    her music video is at number 8

Its the single that matters not the video.

LaLaLaLand said:

How she knows you were on oceanup? how she knows you come here?

She on Oceanup with her phone and her phone was on………

LOL at you for believing her

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Daydreamer….. said:

I want to cut off miley’s legs & glue them on my body..

exactly it’s horrible.
    gimmme a break.
    It’s obviously jealousy, how can someone say she’s FAT her body is perfect ;)

• picstoburn

awesome :)

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Does Lady GaGa’s vids ever make sense, and that new Katy Perry one?

Exactly

• Jessicuhh.

Lmao!

WHAT DID MILEY SAY WHEN SHE MESSED UP?

JonasxCyrus said:
    DesiGirl said:
    It looked absolutely adorable tonight (:

Your icon is HOTT! what is biebs looking at? (:
    IKR? looks like we got another “boob hunter”… o_O

• JonasxCyrus

DesiGirl said:
    It looked absolutely adorable tonight (:
    ___

Ikr? *crosses fingers and prays she keeps it that way

Her hair is for LOL (the movie )

Oooh oh I miss you
    Oooh oh I need you

And I love you more than I did before
    And if today I don’t see your face
    Nothing’s changed no one can take your place
    It gets harder everyday

Say you love me more than you did before
    And I’m sorry it’s this way
    But I’m coming home I’ll be coming home
    And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay

my 2ND FAV SONG

• CoinBears

The clubs in Toronto are going to be PACKED tonight with celebrities.

I wonder how long it’ll take for Queen St. to be cleared and ready for business hours tomorrow? Street cleaners putting in overtime haha.

It must have been awkward cuz Perez Hilton was there….. =0

• .Truth.

Perez Hilton has been hating on Miley since pics of Vanity fair and she still talked to him on twitter and stuff like they were cool…

i dont think its any different.

Well I was off.
    I think my Carmen San Diego guess was closer :P

Jessica2010 said:
    LaLaLaLand said:

Jessica2010 said:
    He won 2 awards!

awww good for him in my opinion he deserves them. :D
    Thanks for answering
    Yeah he does :) Well ur welcome anytime :)

iheartmc said:

_____

________

lol yeah he should of everyone else was

Lilly said:

Well I was off.
    I think my Carmen San Diego guess was closer :P

Haha!

_________

gross poor miley >.< --------- & some whore grinded her too… idk who she was though.. some canadian presenter because she asked something like “You get fans coming up to you showing you their dance moves, what’s the craziest move you’ve encountered” & they went down & dirty… BAHAHAA!

haha loved her reaction when everyone screamed when she said Liam <333