What’s Next For Miley Cyrus?

miley-cyrus-womans-day

Miley Cyrus featured in New Zealand magazine ‘Women’s Day’: Miley sure is trying her best to break free of her squeaky-clean image and shake off any resemblance to the wholesome teen queen we know from Disney’s Hannah Montana. The 17-year-old, good-gone-bad singer, who has copped a lot of..

..criticism for being a poor role model to her teen followers, gave her raunchiest performance yet at infamous club G-A-Y in London. In an attempt to promote her album Can’t Be Tamed, Miley stripped down in front of a largely homosexual crowd to her black dress, which had sections cut out and clearly showed her..

..underwear. This comes after Miley tried to imitate Britney Spears, appearing to share a lesbian kiss with one of her dancers on the UK show Britain’s Got Talent. What other surprises await us from the starlet? Maybe she’ll pull a Paris or a Kendra next, and get herself tangled up in a sex tape scandal. Thx @MiloCyrus!

• sjoh

I’ll admit, she needs to dress better than she has been lately but she gets way too much crap for it. She’s almost 18, which is legal age. Give her a break.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hmmm..idk about you, but in these pictures i see skin, not underwear

• Emilicious

BAHA Horrible timing for the picture on the right….

I dont care..

• Leila

SLUT! SHE’S 17! NOT CLASSY! I HOPE SHE DIES THAT UGLY LOOKING INBREED!

st-st-stop talkin that

___
    AMEN!

• _Tiger_

Leila said:

SLUT! SHE’S 17! NOT CLASSY! I HOPE SHE DIES THAT UGLY LOOKING INBREED
    Someones insecure……….

• livingoutloud

Am I being Punkd? Like is this article a joke?

• picstoburn

yawn this is getting tedious.

Dejá-vu á la Britney Spears.

• dis4

1º Miley not kiss a girl

2º homosexual crowd?.. a homosexual is different to other people? Idiots

PROBABLY VANITY FAIR OR SOMETHING…

Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    Giovanna_JonasG… said:

I’m going guys. School tom. Exam week ¬¬
    ====
    good luck :D

• Jason

i can explain!!!! oh and where is everyone watching this??

• DesiGirl

Always wonderful to see grown adults acting like rumor-mongering judgmental gossipy middle schoolers. Their level of maturity is truly impressive.

SLUT! SHE’S 17! NOT CLASSY! I HOPE SHE DIES THAT UGLY LOOKING INBREED

____
    STFU. You are not talking about your mom. I hope you die too.

• Daydreamer…..

Man, a girl misses a few days and all this shit happens?
    1) Trace / Ashley drama
    2) Nelena 3.0
    Where’s livindalife and lillian? We need to talk about this. LMAO!
    Seriously if it didn’t work out the first 80 times, what is the purpose?!
    P.S. I’m always going to like Milers Music. :D

• DesiGirl

Lol, so would it have been better if Miley “stripped” for a heterosexual crowd? If you can call taking a t-shirt off a dress stripping, even if that dress was abominable.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

People need to gtfo with the hoping someone dies crap. I’m not a fan of Miley, but I’m not idiotic enough to want to wish death on someone.

DesiGirl said:

Bahah, I agree. Technically Miley’s not even of age yet, and the writers of this article are probably well over her age.

• Mileyyy_

There isn’t any “scandals” miley comes from a good family with good morals. no one in her family has ever had a horrible past with “scandals” and im positive Miley won’t be the first to inherit that. she isn’t being the next ANYTHING, she’s being the next MILEY! she is just being herself and doing what she loves. cant you people just go bake a cake with rainbows and unicorns, its much more entertaining then bashing Miley, honestly :D

• Timber

O_o

Wow. SMH. Stupid article.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Oh please, these adults have nothing else to do in their lives…

• picstoburn

i hate that article stupid people

People are so annoying.

wooow totally agree…

:/ sorry miley

• iheartmc

all of mileys dresses have been hottttt!

Jason
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:51 pm
    Jason said:

i can explain!!!! oh and where is everyone watching this??
    ====
    fuse channel /:

Your mom!

• picstoburn

Man, a girl misses a few days and all this shit happens?
    1) Trace / Ashley drama
    2) Nelena 3.0
    Where’s livindalife and lillian? We need to talk about this. LMAO!
    Seriously if it didn’t work out the first 80 times, what is the purpose?!
    P.S. I’m always going to like Milers Music. :D

:O imissed you <3

Timber said:
    O_o

Wow. SMH. Stupid article.

YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.

• Daydreamer…..

Man, a girl misses a few days and all this shit happens?
    1) Trace / Ashley drama
    2) Nelena 3.0
    Where’s livindalife and lillian? We need to talk about this. LMAO!
    Seriously if it didn’t work out the first 80 times, what is the purpose?!
    P.S. I’m always going to like Milers Music. :D

:O imissed you <3

Pics to burn! Guuurl, I missed you too! How are ya?
    What is this shit they’re saying about Miley now? And speaking of Miley, I love your icon!

I’m not insecure! I personally hate her and why would I be insecure if I’m better looking than her?

• I am not Anonymous

BYE MILEY U SUCK!

• picstoburn

Man, a girl misses a few days and all this shit happens?
    1) Trace / Ashley drama
    2) Nelena 3.0
    Where’s livindalife and lillian? We need to talk about this. LMAO!
    Seriously if it didn’t work out the first 80 times, what is the purpose?!
    P.S. I’m always going to like Milers Music. :D

:O imissed you <3

Pics to burn! Guuurl, I missed you too! How are ya?
    ===
    :) good & you? and you know same old same old but this time people think she’s going to have a sex tape out smh….. and thank you :) haha.

• Olivia Austin

Miley IS NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL 4 little kids or big kids. SHE CAN’T SING LIVE, IN A MUSIC VIDEO OR IN A STUDIO. I AM SO GLAD I DON’T LOOK UP 2 HER. The way she dresses IS DISGUSTING on stage & going out.

MILEY IS A DISGRACE 2 ALL OF HER “SO- CALLED” “little fans”.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT HER AT ALL.

Olivia Austin said:

MILEY IS A DISGRACE 2 ALL OF HER “SO- CALLED” “little fans”.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT HER AT ALL.

GET OUT SELENA

• Hilary

What’s Next For Miley Cyrus?

Dear Oceanup, probably .. sue your ass.

• Daydreamer…..

Man, a girl misses a few days and all this shit happens?
    1) Trace / Ashley drama
    2) Nelena 3.0
    Where’s livindalife and lillian? We need to talk about this. LMAO!
    Seriously if it didn’t work out the first 80 times, what is the purpose?!
    P.S. I’m always going to like Milers Music. :D

:O imissed you <3

Pics to burn! Guuurl, I missed you too! How are ya?
    ===

Oh geez. :/ Why are they even thinking that way? I worry about her sometimes though, like she might take the outfit in a very wrong direction one day. :/

Daydreamer…..
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:04 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

Man, a girl misses a few days and all this shit happens?
    1) Trace / Ashley drama
    2) Nelena 3.0
    Where’s livindalife and lillian? We need to talk about this. LMAO!
    Seriously if it didn’t work out the first 80 times, what is the purpose?!
    P.S. I’m always going to like Milers Music. :D

:O imissed you <3

Pics to burn! Guuurl, I missed you too! How are ya?
    ===

I know! yuck they’re even saying that demi and miley did it together yuck yuck yuck.

• Daydreamer…..

WTF?! I definitely missed that. That is DISTURBING!

• ms.sunshine

ouch that was kinda harsh

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Im just wondering why did she accept to play her role in HM ? She said that being provocative & stuff is the real Miley , but if so , why did she EVEN accept to play in the fourth season ? She she should have refused ..Its not like she doesn’t know what’s in Disney contract , shes playin us like fools , i truly think she gotta stop that ..

Well Miley’s performance was…. Interesting? O_o

Daydreamer…..
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 07:07 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

WTF?! I definitely missed that. That is DISTURBING!
    J star needs to shut his mouth shut :p

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Plus she needs to shut the fuck up with her phase : IM A WOMAN NOW .
    Because being an adult isn’t about being dressed like a prostitute while doing a live .If its about that , then i don’t KNOW anything about the life .My sister is born exactly the same day & if she was dressin herself like this , my mom would have kicked her outta the house .. ( mmas ;-D take a look at the video ) oh & im not sayin this to Miley stans , they won’t ever understand me..

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Jun 20, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    sjoh said:

She needs attention to sell more albums
    its a Pubstunt , u’all need to understand
    that there’s no proof for growin up ..
    There’s absolutely nothing to prove .
    When you grow up , it SHOWS .Thats how god made us , our body can show a changement by its own , no need for slutty clothes & scandal .

• Shana Doodee Minaj

By the way Portugal kicked NorthKorea’s ass
    sad sad sad they were the coolest football team in my opinion

Miley is lookin good

• peacelovehearts

OMFG I can’t get over Miley tonight…
    She looks fucking GORGEOUS! <33

I rewound it like 20x.. Even though she was like a foot away xD
    lol, where are you watching it?

• mchammerrrr

Ugh. Ok… this is becoming too much. Seriously, its her life. If she wants to wear less clothing, then that’s her choice. If she feels cumfortable with less clothes, so what?. She doesn’t go out her way and say, “you know what today im gonnna wear less clothes so people think im trying to be sexy”. Its an image, as an entertainer youu have a persona and vibe you wanna put across. Its not “slutty”. You either grow with it, or don’t. Thankfully the majority of fans have her BACK :).

• pceloveguitar

i love how people are still commenting on the actual OU post.

peacelovehearts said:
    OMFG I can’t get over Miley tonight…
    She looks fucking GORGEOUS! <33
    ______
    I know, her clothes, her hair is just gorge!!! <333

• picstoburn

lol still no new post??? /:

Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:36 pm
    Giovanna_JonasG… said:
    I rewound it like 20x.. Even though she was like a foot away xD
    lol, where are you watching it?
    My TV? It’s on Fuse in the US…

peacelovehearts said:
    OMFG I can’t get over Miley tonight…
    She looks fucking GORGEOUS! <33

Gah, I KNOW!

• pceloveguitar

i like canadian artist better then american oes…nooot gonna lie.

i like absolutely love miley’s dress right now.

Her hair is GONE! HALLELUJAH! :D

• sess nugget

Also, I’m out of state right now and have no TV, so I’m unable to watch Pretty Little Liars. Does anyone have a download/stream where I can watch it?

Love her dress <3

• sess nugget

Her hair is GONE! HALLELUJAH! :D

IKR. I was getting tired of the ratty extensions. Sry Miley bby, ily.

Love her dress

SHE GRINDED ON BIEBER?

ROFL.

Did he look scared shitless? xD

SHE GRINDED ON BIEBER?

ROFL.

Did he look scared shitless? xD

all he did was quickly look at her body then at the crowd

• sess nugget

HE GRINDED ON BIEBER?

ROFL.

Did he look scared shitless? xD

Scared shit less? The lesbian probably grew a penis the moment Miley touched him. Kthatwasmean,butlol.

• loveit;

miley looks so pretty in that long dress with her hair DOWN!

• iheartmc

Miranda Cosgrove is so awkward to me

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ah, Miley on Biebs? I WANNA SEEEE!

• DesiGirl

Damnit, you guys are really wanting to make me watch this but I have such a strong aversion to TV right now…I don’t know what to do, lol.

• pceloveguitar

gabe saporta. yum.

MILEY OH SHE JUST NEVER STOPS

mileyyyyy sexy bitch

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I’m gonna rewind this on YouTube all the time, when someone puts it on.

Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:31 pm
    Giovanna_JonasG… said:
    I’m gonna rewind this on YouTube all the time, when someone puts it on.
    I rewound it like 20x.. Even though she was like a foot away xD

anyone like katys dress?

• Adriana

I love her, Go Miley!

MMVA WATCH THE LIVE STREAM RIGHT HERE!

livingoutloud said:
    Like less than an hour, haha.

lol can you hear the screams from there? ;P
    kiddding.
    i live like 6 hours away..
    still in canada but still damn far. -.-

• iFly…JJ

Helloo.

How is everyone doin’?

perez….*barf*

iheartmc said:

anyone like katys dress?

it’s a little short.
    but still cute. (:

iheartmc said:

anyone like katys dress?

it’s a little short.
    but still cute. (:
    ______
    lol yeah, i’m iffy about it.
    BTW, Perez has some nerve talking about miley

Aryanna said:

ADAM LAMBERT. :D
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love him. =D

me tooo.
    i also love the guy in your icon. ;D

• _liesyoutold

icon test. XD

i can’t even watch it :|

• livingoutloud

“I’m looking forward to Mileys perfromance.”
    “It’s Mileys new image, she can’t be tamed.”

-Perez Hilton

livingoutloud said:
    Like less than an hour, haha.

lol can you hear the screams from there? ;P
    kiddding.
    i live like 6 hours away..
    still in canada but still damn far. -.-

Bahaah, no kidding.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I always supported Miley trying to break out of Disney. And her wearing those clothes she wears daily, and on stage, which people considered “slutty” I actually thought were really cute. And her new music videos, I don’t think they’re a big deal. I always supported her. But now, I think it’s just starting to go a little too far.

• iFly…JJ

Miss “American Dream” since I was 17.

i can’t even watch it :|

why nott?

iheartmc said:
    lol yeah, i’m iffy about it.
    BTW, Perez has some nerve talking about miley

i know. -.-

• livingoutloud

Jonas won Internation Video of the year (group)

• iheartmc

JB won international video of the year!

i can’t even watch it :|

why nott?

my stupid mom blocked like half of the channels cause of my “behavior” it’s pissing me off.

joeeeeeeeeeee <3333333333

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i was hoping kings of leon would win.

• iFly…JJ

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

///

THIS.

BIEBER. :D

• Emilicious

iFly…JJ said:
    Miss “American Dream” since I was 17.

HI!!!! :D

• livingoutloud

Drake and Justin B just showed up together!

• _liesyoutold

why is Justin always chewing a gum… -.-

• iFly…JJ

For what video did JB win?

i can’t even watch it :|

why nott?

aw well idk if it works but i think you can watch it online here.

*sigh :p

• iFly…JJ

Miss “American Dream” since I was 17.

HI!!!! :D

____________

HAIIII GURLLLLLLLL.

i can’t even watch it :|

why nott?

aw well idk if it works but i think you can watch it online here.

aww thank you :D

i can’t even watch it :|

why nott?

__________
    Watch it on ustream. Idk the link though.

aww thank you :D

no problemooo.
    hopefully it works. :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

My TV? It’s on Fuse in the US…
    Oh, yeah, you’re from the US…

• saywhaaat

hate to say this, but mileys become…dare i say..trashy :/
    i give her career a couple more years

can’t oceanup just create an mmva posttttt? seriously. they’re just putting it off as long at they can because they hate miley. but miley looks absolutely gorgeous tonight and is doing great so far. so oceanup can kisssssss ittttttt

• fan4lyftwitter

saywhaaat said:

hate to say this, but mileys become…dare i say..trashy :/
    i give her career a couple more years
    —]
    You wish. But I give Selena a year once she leaves Disney shes dunzo.

saywhaaat said:

hate to say this, but mileys become…dare i say..trashy :/
    i give her career a couple more years
    ______
    people have been saying that since she was 14 and now she is almost 18 and still the most successful Disney star.I do not see her going anywhere any time soon. Cant help it if you do not understand shes growing up and transitioning to a real entertainer.

• saywhaaat

no i understand that shes growing up and trying to get away from disney, but i dont think shes doing it the right way.
    &all her music sounds the same.
    by the way, how old are you? shes really not that great of an entertainer.

• Cyrusfan4life

leave her the FUCK ALONE. you know what haters FUCK OFF AND DIE NOONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT. I’M SO FUCKING TIRED OF SEE THE WORD SLUT ITS NOT TRUE AND WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING YOU FUCKING LOSERS GET A LIFE

fan4lyftwitter said:

saywhaaat said:

hate to say this, but mileys become…dare i say..trashy :/
    i give her career a couple more years
    —]
    You wish. But I give Selena a year once she leaves Disney shes dunzo.

___
    At this rate Selena will never leave Disney. SHe needs them to over promote her.

• m

Slut means cool and popular. So yeah miley is a huge slut. Slutty Cyrus!

I’m going guys. School tom. Exam week ¬¬

I’m going guys. School tom. Exam week ¬¬

• peacenlove

stupid article!!
    they all are jealouse losers who has nothing to do in their life but trashing a 17 years old girl!

• peacenlove

*article

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS

• _liesyoutold

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.
    have left Disney and have made a successful impact on their careers without doing this “sexy” thing.

of course in the back of our minds we’re going to say “Look it’s Lizzie Mcguire!” or “Look it’s the kids from the Mickey Mouse Club!”
    that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up”.

THIS.

SLUT! SHE’S 17! NOT CLASSY! I HOPE SHE DIES THAT UGLY LOOKING INBREED
    ___________

FIRST: define the word slut, then u can learn how to use it correctly.
    SECOND: yes we know she’s 17 you don’t need to point that out to us buddy.
    THIRD: An ugly inbreed? really what are you like 5? Your an idiot and I hope you accidentally get pushed into a pit of fire and you disintegrates into microscopic pieces :D

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS
    She’s a fake, she’s a mistakeeeee..
    & she’s going to track you down & r@pe youuuu! D:

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS

• YouBelongWithMe

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS
    ——————–
    Wow

• MileyCyrusRox71

her performace was fine! she did not kiss the dancer and SHE IS A GREAT ROLE MODEL!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

• ;)

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.

that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up

Hilary put a scorpian put a scorpian down her damn crotch in a movie. & I guess you’ve never seen the reach out video.

SLUT! SHE’S 17! NOT CLASSY! I HOPE SHE DIES THAT UGLY LOOKING INBREED
    ___________

FIRST: define the word slut, then u can learn how to use it correctly.
    SECOND: yes we know she’s 17 you don’t need to point that out to us buddy.

• _Tiger_

I need to get some dance lessons from Selena Gomez.

• harrypotterbitches

wow this article is pretty messed up…and wtf “MY OH MILEY” -.-

_Tiger_ said:
    I need to get some dance lessons from Selena Gomez.
    O-S-< *arm spasm*

;)
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    ;) said:

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.

that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up

um it’s a movie? she had no choice to do it it’s not like she’s going to do that in real life SMH

• livingoutloud

It’s looking cloudy outside. I hope it doesn’t rain for the MMVAS.

• _liesyoutold

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS

lmao. WIN.

um it’s movie? she had no choice to do it SMH

She signed onto the movie knowing what it required. She wanted to break her Lizzie image.

um it’s movie? she had no choice to do it SMH

She also had a threesome with my lover! D:

• mywoohooishuggingout

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.

that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up”.

————————

Hilary “Reach Out And Touch Me” Duff and Justin “I’m Bringing Sexy Back” Timberlake?

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS

lmao. WIN.

;D

um it’s movie? she had no choice to do it SMH

She also had a threesome with my lover! D:

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I never actually saw it though. I didn’t want to ruin my childhood memories haha ;)

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO fresh prince! :D

LOL i loved that show :)

• mywoohooishuggingout

um it’s movie? she had no choice to do it SMH

She also had a threesome with my lover! D:
    —————
    she also wants you to reach out and touch her (i love hilary :*)

iheartmc
    (replying to this) – Jun 20, 2010 @ 05:19 pm
    iheartmc said:

i can’t even watch it :|

why nott?

__________
    Watch it on ustream. Idk the link though.

thankss

• True Fan

YEAH GO MILEY! I love her and all that she is doing, I understand and I support her for whatever she does. <3

• True Fan

• True Fan

• NeverShoutNeverrr

hahah snookie & pauly d. xD

snooki and pauly d

• livingoutloud

SNOOKI DOESNT HAVE A POOF. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN, HAHAHH.

• iheartmc

Why aren’t they mentioning miley coming to the red carpet

hahahha first pumps.
    oh lord.

• jjean

Yay JB! :)

• iFly…JJ

laaaa

I love Whitney Port.

great the heart disease bitch is heeere

I love Whitney Port.

she’s beautiful.

• Lilly

On the mic is a queen,
    now listen to me sing
    He wants a number three,
    super-size onion rings

why cant dis bitch leave occeanup for good. and stop commentin

• Lilly

why cant dis bitch leave occeanup for good. and stop commentin
    —————
    Let me help you leave, there a red button on the top right hand corner, click that

• iFly…JJ

OH GREAT JUST FANTASTIC.

I love Whitney Port.

she’s beautiful.

For sureee.

• Lilly

He come up out the house
    with no ankle brace on,
    but he’s got two strikes
    so don’t get his order wrong

pleease leave.
    you are annoying as fck and you know who u are.

pleease leave.
    you are annoying as fck and you know who u are.

why cant dis bitch leave occeanup for good. and stop commentin

Who?

• iheartmc

Were these awards voted for?

miranda cosgrove.. -.-

• iFly…JJ

great the heart disease bitch is heeere

Um?

What?

iFly…JJ said:

great the heart disease bitch is heeere

Um?

What?
    _____________

u just want the internet symphony

• Lilly

You know I’m lookin cute
    and there’s nothing you can say,
    but if you get with me
    we can do it your way,
    HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

why cant dis bitch leave occeanup for good. and stop commentin

Who?
    ________________________

iflyjj.thatbitch.

why cant dis bitch leave occeanup for good. and stop commentin

Who?
    ________________________

iflyjj.thatbitch.

• iFly…JJ

Oh Lord.

• picstoburn

jonas La is beyond stupid..

picstoburn said:

jonas La is beyond stupid..

lol even if i could, i wouldn’t watch it.

iFly…JJ said:

Oh Lord.
    _______________

can u like leave?

iFly…JJ said:

Oh Lord.
    _______________

can u like leave?

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 05:34 pm

picstoburn said:

jonas La is beyond stupid..

lol even if i could i wouldn’t watch it.

i have choice to watch it,since nothing is on /: and it’s soo boring -.-

O_o

Wow. SMH. Stupid article.

YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.
    —\
    LMAOOOO

Who cares even if she wants to do PORN it s her FUCKING life :)

• idkMyBFFjill

THIS. The media in general has the maturity level of a tween.

• Mileyyy_

I honestly think Miley should get an award for all the shit she has to deal with and take from you piece of crap bloggers. You can all burn in hell :D ok just kidding thats meen, but NO, forreal. Dont hate………masturbate ;P

• Mileyyy_

I honestly think Miley should get an award for all the shit she has to deal with and take from you piece of crap bloggers. You can all burn in hell :D ok just kidding thats mean, but NO, forreal.

this post is stupid. these magazines are stupid. i’m not even that much of a fan of her. i like her, but not like in the crazy stan kind of way. she can be slutty i hate to admit, but just get over it. nothings going to stop her. give her a break.

• MeenuD

They only pic out the bad pictures to show how bad Miley is. No one cares about and decent pictures.

I wonder if OU ever will get bored posting that shit.

• Timber

YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.

-_-

I’ll probably put a Justin one back up within the next few days. XP

• mywoohooishuggingout

we’re going round and round
    we’re never gonna stop

• livingoutloud

The writers of this article probably have kids, who are fans of HM.

• Timber

Well… if the point of the article was the say how “bad” Miley was, they’re going to use bad pictures to try and prove it.

• Timber

YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.
    —\
    LMAOOOO

SMH. XP

• _liesyoutold

o.o …
    winter.. please come.

Yes, sure. Next week there’ll be a sex tape of Miley and some random guy. Oh my gosh, are those people really that stupid? -.-

Timber said:
    YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.

-_-

I’ll probably put a Justin one back up within the next few days. XP

Ahahh, no neccescary. Picstoburn and I are very satisfied with the one you have now. Aaha. Don’t get my wrong, I like him..but it needed to change. Hahaha.

• _Tiger_

SLUT! SHE’S 17! NOT CLASSY! I HOPE SHE DIES THAT UGLY LOOKING INBREED

____
    STFU. You are not talking about your mom. I hope you die too.
    Lets not wish death on people now.

• Timber

Lmao! I know, and I was running out of Bieber icons I liked. XP

Timber said:
    YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.

-_-

I’ll probably put a Justin one back up within the next few days. XP

lol i agree with livingoutloud. and OH shit i didn’t realized that was you in till i saw the username D; lol

• picstoburn

OH shit when i saw the mom holding a bag on icarly i thought it was a bag of weed on lmao. but Nickelodeon had to be all corny and say it was veggies.

Don’t listen to all the people who hate. Cause all they do is make your mistakes for ya. But they don’t own ya im just told ya

mywoohooishuggingout said:
    e’re going round and round
    we’re never gonna stop
    OMFG… I <3 your icon... FIERCE! xD
    & please don’t bring death to this post with those lyrics…

• picstoburn

you know was is the backwards of saw lmao i just realized that.

• Timber

OMFG… I <3 your icon... FIERCE! xD
    & please don't bring death to this post with those lyrics...

---

Her icon is a picture of Miley’s boobs! SMH.

America is so fucked up. Lots of women younger than Miley already had kids (e.g. Sel’s mom) and the whole media is so worried about a virgin showing some skin ‘going down the wrong path’. It’s so surreal it’s laughable.

• Timber

I’m leaving. Byyeee!! XD

• _Tiger_

Lmao, You should probably rewrite that.

dis4 said:

1º Miley not kiss a girl

2º homosexual crowd?.. a homosexual is different to other people? Idiots

THIS

Alrightttttt!

• mywoohooishuggingout

mywoohooishuggingout said:
    e’re going round and round
    we’re never gonna stop
    OMFG… I <3 your icon… FIERCE! xD
    & please don’t bring death to this post with those lyrics…
    thanks
    i like that song :X omg i’m dead

she’s amazing

• Stargazer

Hey everyone, me and my 3 friends made a twitter account,if you follow us, we will follow you back. twitter.com/singingsmorgy is the address. (The name is an inside joke btw)

joe needs to take those stupid glasses off /:

picstoburn said:

jonas La is beyond stupid..

lol even if i could i wouldn’t watch it.

i have choice to watch it,since nothing is on /: and it’s soo boring -.-

lol it looks cheesy.
    did the link work?

picstoburn said:

jonas La is beyond stupid..

lol even if i could i wouldn’t watch it.

i have choice to watch it,since nothing is on /: and it’s soo boring -.-

lol it looks cheesy.
    did the link work?

nope :( but thanks anyway, i’ll watch it if someone puts it up on youtube.

I need a new icon…

• SellyismygirlCrush

ewww Nikki Yofonsky or w,e her name is

picstoburn said:
    nope :( but thanks anyway, i’ll watch it if someone puts it up on youtube.

aw well yeahh
    i bet it’ll be posted somewhere.

20, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

ewww Nikki Yofonsky or w,e her name is

i know. -.-

picstoburn said:
    nope :( but thanks anyway, i’ll watch it if someone puts it up on youtube.

aw well yeahh
    i bet it’ll be posted somewhere.

mhm but it’s fun making fun of jonas La so im not bored :D lmao.

joe needs to take those stupid glasses off /:
    i think he looks adorable in them

picstoburn said:
    nope :( but thanks anyway, i’ll watch it if someone puts it up on youtube.

aw well yeahh
    i bet it’ll be posted somewhere.

mhm but it’s fun making fun of jonas La so im not bored :D lmao.

hahah well that’s great! [:

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Can anyone be a sweetheart and tell me what my icon is?

20, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

ewww Nikki Yofonsky or w,e her name is

i know. -.-

I’m sorry, but she does not deserve an ew. Shes really talented, with a huge voice.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:
    Can anyone be a sweetheart and tell me what my icon is?

Two people kissing, hah.

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

Can anyone be a sweetheart and tell me what my icon is?

is that logan lerman and that girl?

Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 05:43 pm
    Giovanna_JonasG… said:

joe needs to take those stupid glasses off /:
    i think he looks adorable in them
    it just looks weird to me /:

20, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

ewww Nikki Yofonsky or w,e her name is

i know. -.-

i don’t like her because i know her personally and she’s not nice.

i need Chelsea staub hair cut :|

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?

She already has a sex tape. They’re gonna release it on her 18th birthday.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?

maybe she wants to be fashionably late?

joe needs to take those stupid glasses off /:

I completely agree.

• Diamondback

TRASH REPORTING.
    And screw your math questions.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?

maybe she wants to be fashionably late?

That would be Miley…lmao

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?
    __________
    That’s what I’m wondering

20, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:

ewww Nikki Yofonsky or w,e her name is

i know. -.-

i don’t like her because i know her personally and she’s not nice.

I just know shes really talented singing wise. lol

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?

maybe she wants to be fashionably late?

That would be Miley…lmao

haha yeah.
    or maybe she’s opening the show?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?
    __________
    That’s what I’m wondering
    I hope :/

She already has a sex tape. They’re gonna release it on her 18th birthday

who is this singing?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?

maybe she wants to be fashionably late?

That would be Miley…lmao

haha yeah.
    or maybe she’s opening the show?

yeah cause she is the co-host :P

She already has a sex tape. They’re gonna release it on her 18th birthday
    ____________
    LMAO!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I don’t like these people who are performing….

iheartmc said:

who is this singing?

sterios.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

is that logan lerman and that girl?
    oh ok, thank yooou!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

is that logan lerman and that girl?
    oh ok, thank yooou!

O_o

Wow. SMH. Stupid article.

YES, a Miley icon. No more Justin.
    —\
    LMAOOOO

Hahahhah

• MeenuD

Timber said:

No sh.it.

I’m leaving. Byyeee!! XD
    byeeeeeeeee

You think Miley’s a virgin? lmfaoo O_o
    She’s wrong like thatttt….

You think Miley’s a virgin? lmfaoo O_o
    She’s wrong like thatttt….
    Honestly I don’t care nor does it matter. I just wanted to paint a picture.

• iMystified

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.

that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up”.

• Tinaa6336

Sorrry, but i could really care less. I love miley & always will. I love britney too, They both have alot of fans, and there both themselve’s so these magazines need to stop comparing them.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

k i’m getting off to watchh.
    byee everyone!

it just looks weird to me /:
    A little…

it just looks weird to me /:
    A little…

She already has a sex tape. They’re gonna release it on her 18th birthday
    ____________
    LMAO!’

been doing that all day :) lol

yeah I am gone too its about to start! :P

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Still watching MMVA’s is Miley going to be on the red carpet or what?

maybe she wants to be fashionably late?

That would be Miley…lmao

haha yeah.
    or maybe she’s opening the show?

yeah cause she is the co-host :P

She may not be on the red carpet because shes the co-host. Shes probably already there and such. Just a guess.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ugh, I can’t see my icon.

• iheartmc

Bye people who are leaving :)

• iheartmc

Who is she co-hosting with?

I wish I was in the States so I could watch the MMVA’s

• SellyismygirlCrush

LOL ITS THE CAST OF TWILIGHT… and one person steps out of the car FAIL!

• SellyismygirlCrush

HEDLEY! <3

• KatelynnnYay

who knows.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

I wish I was in the States so I could watch the MMVA’s

_________

MMVA’s is CANADIAN!

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    LOL ITS THE CAST OF TWILIGHT… and one person steps out of the car FAIL!
    ________
    I know, I was loling at that to! :D

miley!

• iheartmc

LMAO SHE WAS KINDA UP ON BEIBER!

• pceloveguitar

okay, i really don’t like miley…
    but this article is BULLLSHIIITT.

anybody watching the mmva’s on fuseee?

• JesziV.

It went far a very long time ago. People who support her pulling her stunts are the reason she’s acting the way she is now. If this was a girl at your school dressing this way, would you all say O GERL U SO CUTE YEA LUV U BB! No, don’t think so.

• livingoutloud

Miley was fierce. And loving Bieber, hahah.

MMVA’s is CANADIAN!
    I know, but when I was in the States, I watched it once.

pceloveguitar said:
    okay, i really don’t like miley…
    but this article is BULLLSHIIITT.

anybody watching the mmva’s on fuseee?
    _____
    I am!

• SellyismygirlCrush

MILEYYYYY!!!

• iheartmc

she’s probably gonna get hate from bieber stans -_-

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oops, never mind, I was thinking about something else.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oops, never mind, I was thinking about something else.

There are better ways for her to break out of her “clean” image. She always whines about the negative attention she gets, that she sets herself up for. If she hates what people say about it, she shouldn’t do that ;p If her goal is to have this image, great, if this is just her way of breaking out of her “clean” image (Which Hasn’t Really Even Been Clean Since 2008.) then it’s a stupid way to considering she keeps whining about what people are saying. There are smarter ways…

• sess nugget

I want a Miley/Liam sex tape, or a Demi/Miley one ngl.

• Smileeeee

THIS.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO! I watched Miley on Bieber about 40 times now! lmao!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Bieber was looking at her body as she bent over and touched his leg!

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    LMAO! I watched Miley on Bieber about 40 times now! lmao!

hahahh, how?

• SellyismygirlCrush

this show is a mess

• picstoburn

I want a Miley/Liam sex tape, or a Demi/Miley one ngl.

for the love of god hell to the no for the demi/miley :( yuck lol.

• .Peppermint.

I seriously don’t think Miley is capable of making a sex tape. I mean yeah she’s slipped a few times but she’s 17 as she gets older she’ll get wiser. Paris and Kendra didn’t reallly have supportive parents like miley does. Miley will soon get older and better. she;ll get back on her feet but right know i think she is “i’m so grown up look at me” mode. we heard you the first time. I still love miley very much. if she makes a sex tape oh well it happens but you have to build a bridge and get over it…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO! I watched Miley on Bieber about 40 times now! lmao!

hahahh, how?

I re winded it like 40 times!

• picstoburn

lol the lady in the troop mom movie is in GLEE

• Aryanna

LMFAO.
    SMH OU.

um it’s movie? she had no choice to do it SMH

i know but still it’s not like she’s doing it in real life /:

Duh, she was doing it in her career which makes the point the other person was trying to make false because Hilary DID go sexy to make her transition.

• peacelovehearts

I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my rape tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;

• harrypotterbitches

FOLLOW @ANTIMILEY ON TWITTER IF YOU HATE SLUTTY CYRUS
    LMAO fresh prince! :D

LOL i loved that show :)
    haha same

• peacelovehearts

I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my r@pe tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;

Anonymous
    Jun 20, 2010 @ 04:50 pm

um it’s movie? she had no choice to do it SMH

i know but still it’s not like she’s doing it in real life /:

fine fine fine.

• chasss

if you hate miley have a damn good reason then other than shes being to mature,or slut.like she wants to frigging grow up! do you want to be compared some blonde pop singer from a tv show when you were like 12. and everyone care about the young hannah fans what about the older ones like me who want her to grow up and out of hannah? so stop hating,its not like other teens her age are better there actually worse

• picstoburn

I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my r@pe tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;
    :O how many friends do you have on twitter?

• _Tiger_

peacelovehearts said:

_Tiger_ said:
    I need to get some dance lessons from Selena Gomez.
    O-S-< *arm spasm*
    ----
    Hahaha natrually! Naturally!
    This is for you, FF to 1:11

• iMystified

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.

that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up”.

————————

they weren’t children anymore.
    aka 21+

• mywoohooishuggingout

o.O, but didn’t they grow up without having to be sexy?

• :D

I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my r@pe tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;

Aw I like your twitter.

picstoburn said:
    I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my r@pe tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;
    :O how many friends do you have on twitter?
    RL friends? none.
    Online friends that i talk to? like 25..

There is no need to use sexy&dangerous as a way to break off of Disney.

Hilary Duff,Ryan Gosling,Justin Timberlake etc.

that’s not going to change no matter how hard you try to “grow up”.

————————

they weren’t children anymore.
    aka 21+

That’s not the point. The point is that they both did infact use a sexual image to try to move from child star to adult star.

_Tiger_ said:
    I need to get some dance lessons from Selena Gomez.
    O-S-< *arm spasm*
    ----
    Hahaha natrually! Naturally!
    This is for you, FF to 1:11

SMH… -__-

picstoburn said:
    I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my r@pe tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;
    :O how many friends do you have on twitter?
    RL friends? none.
    Online friends that i talk to? like 25..
    dang /:

:D said:
    I’m thinking about deleting my twitter…
    like seriously… what’s the point? :/

Except for my r@pe tape….
    I’ll have to save that (;

Aw I like your twitter.
    Thanks creeper anon..
    I’m probably not.. ’twas just a thought :P

• _Tiger_

I have like 43 followers haha FAIL.

MMVAs red carpet..
    Bye botches! :D <33

MMVAs red carpet..
    Bye botches! :D <33
    bye :D

• iheartmc

red carpet is coming up:)

• peaceloveheartsLOVER

mywoohooishuggingout said:
    e’re going round and round
    we’re never gonna stop
    OMFG… I <3 your icon… FIERCE! xD
    & please don’t bring death to this post with those lyrics…

SORRY but you are the ONE who brings DEATH to selena’s post ALWAYS!!!
    LOVE YOU BITCH (peacelovehearts)!!!

Without your help Selena will be NOTHING.

• mywoohooishuggingout

Jun 20, 2010 @ 04:57 pm

MMVAs red carpet..
    Bye botches! :D <33
    bye :D
    bye i want to see :(

• NeverShoutNeverrr

lol this article is stupid.

Some of these things are so hurful.
    -M

• harrypotterbitches

MMVAs red carpet..
    Bye botches! :D <33
    peace!

• GoldenGal9311

“I believe that Jb is a little angel sent by God, who came into the world to prove to humanity through music that is no? more borders in today’s world we live in, because he is loved in every country, no matter their language no matter their color, also do like him and say no to racism!Vote for Jb for the next president of the UN (ONU) :)!!!”

I like to be positive and all….But wtf is this? LOL FOREVER.

• livingoutloud

THE RED CARPET IS ON. WOOOP.

• GoldenGal9311

I got one of OU’s math questions wrong when I signed in and commented. FAIL.

livingoutloud said:

THE RED CARPET IS ON. WOOOP.

=D

• picstoburn

/: ughh i feel sick to my stomach right now.

• livingoutloud

Katy Perry entrance is in an ice cream truck. Only her. hhahaah.

livingoutloud said:

Katy Perry entrance is in an ice cream truck. Only her. hhahaah.

lol she’s making a mess.

• iMystified

Technically,no.
    Justin Timberlake’s Disney star image was already gone by the time he was in Nsync.
    Hilary…a little.
    granted Lizzie M. was one of the biggest shows on Disney at the time,it was over in 2004.
    I’m pretty sure she didn’t make that MV until 4 years later.
    by that time I think she was already making another album,on multiple t.v shows&movies and by 2009 she created a second clothing line.
    Sure she’s still “Lizzie”
    but I don’t feel like she’s tried to get the media’s attention to shed that image.

• iheartmc

those girls are being rude to the announcer chick on the red carpet

livingoutloud said:

Katy Perry entrance is in an ice cream truck. Only her. hhahaah.

lol she’s making a mess.

Bahaha, truee.
    I’m really upset im not there.

• iheartmc

emily o. is flauntin’ those boobs. lol

Don’t care.

mmva’s boring so farrrrrrrrr..

• sess nugget

I want a Miley/Liam sex tape, or a Demi/Miley one ngl.

for the love of god hell to the no for the demi/miley :( yuck lol.

Hahah, for some reason I feel like there’s more of a possibility that there is one of them two. Remember JSTAR said they made out? As much as I love Miley and Demi, I’m sure they’ve done some freaky stuff in order to prove to Alex G, JStar, Jak V, etc that they aren’t so “Disney.”

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    LMAO! I watched Miley on Bieber about 40 times now! lmao!

hahahh, how?

I re winded it like 40 times!

Hahahah, ohhh my! I missed it. Just happened to be the momnet I looked away. I only caught the end hahahh

Well Miley’s performance was…. Interesting? O_o
    I watched her grinding on Biebs 40 times!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO! I watched Miley on Bieber about 40 times now! lmao!

hahahh, how?

I re winded it like 40 times!

I thought it was amazing JS

• sess nugget

Well Miley’s performance was…. Interesting? O_o
    I watched her grinding on Biebs 40 times!

NO WAY! Link please?

Well Miley’s performance was…. Interesting? O_o
    I watched her grinding on Biebs 40 times!

NO WAY! Link please?

She wasn’t exactly grinding on him! lmao she just like ran her hand down his leg and bent down with her legs open….

• idkMyBFFjill

st-st-stop talkin that

Jun 20, 2010 @ 06:18 pm
    sess nugget said:
    Well Miley’s performance was…. Interesting? O_o
    I watched her grinding on Biebs 40 times!

NO WAY! Link please?
    On his tricycle… Bahahahaha! xD

Her scandals are pretty small compared to past celebrities

• picstoburn

I want a Miley/Liam sex tape, or a Demi/Miley one ngl.

for the love of god hell to the no for the demi/miley :( yuck lol.

====
    /: sigh one of the reasons why i hate demi lovato. disney girls are just tooo freaky theses dayssssss

• .Truth.

im not the biggest miley fan out there, but why doesn’t she ever get a break from all of this…

what, did they think she was going to be on disney until she was 30?

Ohh fuck off… -__-

she deserves everything bad that she gets….hate herX100000000000000000000000000000

livingoutloud said:

Katy Perry entrance is in an ice cream truck. Only her. hhahaah.

lol she’s making a mess.

Bahaha, truee.
    I’m really upset im not there.

samee. -.-
    do you live close to where it’s taking place?

• CoinBears

I still don’t get how people came to the conclusion that she kissed the dancer during the performance.

Anyway, I really hated that outfit when I saw it. It looked so tacky and trashy, I just wanted to push an ankle length tee over her head.

ADAM LAMBERT. :D

If music is doing this to her than I am glad shes quitting. Good for her :D

• Aryanna

ADAM LAMBERT. :D
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY I love him. =D

livingoutloud said:

Katy Perry entrance is in an ice cream truck. Only her. hhahaah.

lol she’s making a mess.

Bahaha, truee.
    I’m really upset im not there.

samee. -.-
    do you live close to where it’s taking place?

Like less than an hour, haha.

^then*