Miley Cyrus DRESSING TOO SEXY?

• xCookieMuffin

Truth. said:

yes, but she can do whatever she wants…

You speak the truth.

• saywhaaat

YES!! SHES ONLY 17!

• LucyWhite

It’s a stage outfit. It’s her body. It’s her mind.
    I might wear that kind of thing (only) to the club if I felt crazy.. and if I had the body.
    I thought she looked hot.
    Peace :P

The bigger question should be “is Miley getting too skinny?” Srsly she lost like 8 pounds in one month. You can see the difference between her body here from how it was at the live at the O2 concert.

Sexy? NOT!
    Making herself look goofy by trying to be sexy? YES!

• party with me

i think, yeah she does dress kind of scandalous a lot of the time.
    and no she can’t do whatever she wants, but that doesn’t change the fact that we can’t change what she does or how she feels about it.

• Jessica2010

no shit OU!

• saywhaaat

Sexy? NOT!
    Making herself look goofy by trying to be sexy? YES!
    HAHA so true!

• saywhaaat

Sexy? NOT!
    Making herself look goofy by trying to be sexy? YES!
    HAHA so true!

• Gaga Rules

Miley doesnt have the body of a woman yet.
    She just cant rock those outfits….
    Sorry Miles you need to grow up and then try again!

• Rileyyyy

YESSS!

why is she so slutty now? she’s sneding a bad message to girls that they have to dress slutty when they get old enough to get attention! bad miley bad!

• _liesyoutold

one word: yes.

• -JulieSmile-

Not saying Yes or No.
    its her Life, she can dress how she wants. but she’ll keep on getting shit for the way she dresses.

• party with me

____________

i don’t know about her weight loss and how long it’s been, whatever.
    but she has been looking much skinnier lately. and honestly for her age and body type a couple pounds lost is enough to make her look freaky skinny.

WHAT A FUCKIN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

• natjbguitargirl

No shes 17 almost 18 she can dress any way she wants to i actually know ppl that dress worse than that.

fuk sake jus leave her alone already, im sick of hearin people bashin her all the time, i actually respect her more now than i did b4. the girl has guts!

2010 MMVAs become highest rated broadcast in MuchMusic history! Amazing fans!! Thanks so much for watching! Hope you loved it!

party with me said:

i think, yeah she does dress kind of scandalous a lot of the time.
    _____
    Who is thato n your icon?

• Jane Doe

Maybe just a bit….

Sexy? NOT!
    Making herself look goofy by trying to be sexy? YES!
    HAHA so true!

Woww (sawwhaat). Your waisting your time dissing Miley. You don’t like her? Don’t waist your time commenting on her post.

*saywhaat

• _Tiger_

WHAT A FUCKIN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, your so talented!
    You can look in the mirror and type at the same time!

Sexy? NOT!
    Making herself look goofy by trying to be sexy? YES

miley IS SEXY WITH A CAPITAL A. THAT WHY SHE HAS THE HOTTEST GUY FROM ALL THE DISNEY GIRLS RIGHT NOW.

____________

i don’t know about her weight loss and how long it’s been, whatever.

She looked like a bobblehead at the MMVAs.

• party with me

natjbguitargirl said:
    ___________

i’m pretty much the same age as miley, a little older.
    and no way in hell can i wear “whatever i want”.
    i know people who dress worse than her too, older than her, and everyone thinks they’re sluts.
    i’m not saying miley is, i obviously know nothing about her sex life, but she is giving off that impression.

• Jane Doe

Wth?!

• Moonbeam

IMO Miley will always be skinny, she was just a bit chubbier in her teen years. It’s in the genes. Look at her mother, she is way skinnier than Miley. Or her brothers or Noah, they all look like sticks. The only one that kind of has a normal figure is her older sister. I predict Miley will be quite skinny when she is in her twenties.

• Jessica2010

_Tiger_
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

WHAT A FUCKIN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, your so talented!
    You can look in the mirror and type at the same time!

_________

omg I laughed so hard at this :p

if you wore that to the club you would attract the WRONG kind of guy

• party with me

But it is not controlling her to ask her to dress a little more. I know my boyfriend wouldnt be comfortable and her job is to be a singer, an entertainer not a stripper..
    __________

i know, i’m just saying that i don’t think he really has the ability to tell miley what to do. but i could be wrong, he did get her to quit twitter.

• Aryanna

Whatever…

READ PLEASE
    I had to read that 6 times before i got it. I fail.

• MileyIsBestest

Ehhh.. no comment.

I love your new album Miley, it rocks.

She is just being miley

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I feel like I’ve seen this exact same post 10000 times before
    ________

HAHA! When I read the post, that’s EXACTLY what I thought.

_____________

I swear OU post this at least once a week

• Your Love is my Drug

Pictures of Nick in Les Mis! So proud of him. :’)

*cringes*

• peacelovehearts

Performing? Yes.
    Other times? No.

READ PLEASE

that’s not what she said but I agree, permement december ain’t about liam.

• .Peppermint.

In my opinion I think she’s trying to hard to be a grown up. I know inside of there is a innocent girl trying to get out. Miley is not like that. I guess people give her alot of crap and she does all this sh!t for insecurity. She probably thinks if she doesn’t go extreme or over the top people will not like her anymore but i love miley cyrus innocent or not. I am a true fan. <3 I met her in Miami and she is soo nice I sometimes wonder why she dresses like that.

:[

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

READ PLEASE

_____________

I dont even like Liam but smh -_-

I agree.
    I just think its stupid when people call her a slut.
    She doesn’t even ‘get around’! She’s been committed to Liam for a year! She has a boyfriend and the only time she dresses “Inappropriately” is when she’s performing.
    She does do provocative things ON STAGE!She never does anything in public like this.
    Eh, except for the grinding video, but Miley said so herself “My boyfriend was there, if it was that bad, he would have said something.”

Miley dresses Sexy and Borderline Slutty when performing, but she’s not a slut.
    CASED CLOSED.

Miley can wear whatever the hell she wants to and if she likes it then I say go for it!! I love you Miles! I thought your outfit last night was cute!

• Your Love is my Drug

Something epic will happen on July 13th.
    I’ll mark my calendar.

• Kaykay

People here use the lines “I know people who dress worse” or “She’s 17 almost 18″ or “She can dress however she pleases”. Yes, she is almost 18 and yes she CAN dress however she wants and YES there are people who dress worse. But what matters is respect for herself. She and many other teens and adults show their flesh to the world like their promoting their body for whatever reasons AS IF people would respect you when you don’t even respect yourself enough to cover up properly when going out. I’m not going to argue with anyone over anything, but what I’m saying is a legit fact. When you dress especially a certain way that shows your chest etc it’s a sign of insecurity. You might be as strict as hell on your own little reasoning that “It’s because you feel comfortable that way” but guess what, insecure people always do feel comfortable that way when they dress that way.

If it’s work related, HEY FINE.
    Iv’e seen Miley cover herself up and she looks extremely pretty. She can dress however she wants, I’m not telling her what to do, but the impression it gives people isn’t as possitive as you may want it to be. Might be positive in the sense that boys may lust over you but thats not all there is to it. Grown ass men lust too and they’ll do shit ass things sometimes.

She has a friggen wicked body though! haha :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Pictures of Nick in Les Mis! So proud of him. :’)

_____________

So I click on that link expecting it to be some sexy pictures of Nicholas but no. All I get is an annoying video of… HER *shudders*

• peacelovehearts

READ PLEASE
    Maybe, but it’s not about Nick :P

• Your Love is my Drug

You met her?!?! lucky!! what was she like?

pOOR MILEY SHE IS HOUNDED BY PAPARAZZIIII.

SHE LOOKS SO SAD BY WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO HER, I THINK SHE HAD ABOUT ENOUGHT OF THEM TRYING TO GET PICTURES OF HER PARTS AND STUFF. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR HER LOOK AT HER FACE. ALL SHE WANT TO DO IS PERFORM AND DO WHAT SHE DOES SHE DIDN’T ASK FOR PEOPLE TO BE PERVERT AND TAKES PICTURES OF HER UNDERWARE AND STUFF. STOP MAKING HER SAD.

• MileyIsBestest

READ PLEASE

Please shut up

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Something epic will happen on July 13th.

______________

I will LMFAO if something actually does

• peacelovehearts

Something epic will happen on July 13th.
    Oh shit, that’s my sister’s birthday…
    Should i be scared? D:

• Your Love is my Drug

ok so i was looking at the Cambio website and on the side theres where they photoshopped out her buttchin XD.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Nick in Les Mis today!

____________

Joes outfit -_-

Joe needs a stylist ASAP

• cassii pynn

eww,
    go put some clothes on(Y).

• Aryanna

The fact that other girls dress worse than her doesn’t make what she does right. This isn’t performing, this is stripteasing. I mean, I do like her of course, I love her voice and everything, but sometimes I have to admit she does look slutty, and you guys are right, she’s skinnier. That just sucks. I’d love to see her the way she was back in 2008, her music was great.

• .Peppermint.

She’s really Nice, and she wasn’t dress like that ^ She’s really sweet. People tell me she’s a bitch but it’s just because they haven’t met her. Trust me. I’d know a bitch.

• Moonbeam

pOOR MILEY SHE IS HOUNDED BY PAPARAZZIIII.

OMG, the guy with the guitar. Who goes to the airport with a guitar? SMH.

• party with me

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    i’m dressing like that for halloween. hahahja (: maybe, just maybe.

I always dress provocatively on halloween. I’m pretty sure a lot of teenage girls do. haha
    _____

oh, trust me, i know! :)
    whoever walks into party city and comes out with a non-provocative outfit must be god, cause it’s impossible. :P but hey, i don’t mind. if it’s cute & you got it, flaunt it. ;)
    _______________

i must be weird for not dressing like that on halloween.
    i always wear quirky shitt. but that’s me. i don’t feel the need to dress provocatively just because it’s a day to dress up.

She is only a 17 years old girl.. SHE CAN’T DO WHAT FUCK SHE WNATS.. COME ON PEOPLE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND LEVAE MILEY LEAVE THE SLUT SHE IS!! GOSHH SHE ONLY WANTS MORE ATENTION

Something epic will happen on July 13th.

Involving who?

Miley is such a wannabe! Lady Gaga wannabe, Britney Spears wannabe and TAYLOR MOMSEN WANNABE!

• xCyrusBieber

Okay we got it.
    But so what?
    LET HER LIVE HER LIFE.
    Im pretty sure you totally wont like someone saying your dressing sexy. Or do you? But whatever I honestly like ALL her clothes and I like MORE the new Miley. Shes my role model and im not afraid to said that ok?
    LET THE GIRL LIVE HER LIFE!

• SunLight Princess

She isn’t dressing sexy.. She’s dressing slutty and trashy.. Theres a difference.

Um yeah she needs to watch what she’s wearing cause kids are still looking up to her as hannah montana if miley likes it or not. Miley needs to get her act together and act her age. NO 17 YEAR OLD DRESSES LIKE THIS! Miley if you wanna be normal wear a t shirt and some jeans you stupid slut. Follow @antimiley on twitter

• nemoh

im bored o_o

• nemoh

only?! 18 years old is the age of independence. GAWSH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Nick in Les Mis today!

____________

Joes outfit -_-

So much ugly in that pic, except for Nick and the two girls. SMV

• Your Love is my Drug

My opinion is that everyone should live there lives to the fullest and happiest. Why should miley be unhappy and dress the way everyone else wants her too, when she could be happy and express herself freely?

There’s a fine line between sexy and trashy. Her outfits are def NOT sexy….

i love how her and justin are like a year apart but she looks soo much older

• Daydreamer…..

I think she looks beautiful when she dresses in a classy matter, but I would never trash her no matter how much I don’t agree with what she wears.

• Meow

Ok, I’m gonna go watch my DVD that came with Can’t Be Tamed! Woot! I’m pumpeddd.

• Your Love is my Drug

Ok so i take a 2 week break from Oceanup, and when i come back its dead?! How LAME

• Your Love is my Drug

Are you able to get the DVD with the Cd on Itunes?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

i’m dressing like that for halloween. hahahja (: maybe, just maybe.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

______

i see her the same o.O

• Meow

Are you able to get the DVD with the Cd on Itunes?

Nooo :/ You have to buy the Deluxe edition at a store.

• Your Love is my Drug

i’m dressing like that for halloween. hahahja (: maybe, just maybe.

• Your Love is my Drug

Are you able to get the DVD with the Cd on Itunes?

Nooo :/ You have to buy the Deluxe edition at a store.
    :/ Lame. I’m grounded so i have to buy it secretly. do you think anyone will internet leak it?

• Sof_dC

She can do whatever she wants, she has always have weird way to dresss but i used to like it more before all the no clothes thing but anyway is her life

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

i’m dressing like that for halloween. hahahja (: maybe, just maybe.

_____

oh, trust me, i know! :)

• nemoh

it’s her performing attire.
    she doesn’t go out wearing that or a leotard.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

alright. im all for embracing sexuality.

but theres a difference between trashy and sexy.

and miley comeon, your better than that,.

really now? i think she was wearing that outfit for party in the usa just for fun.. it’s obvious she’s making fun of those hiphop-queens, seriously just look at the headband!
    and besides i dont think it’s too sexy.. i mean it never hurt anyone to show a lot of skin to sell records right? so i guess she’s just doing what she’s gotta do.
    and besides, i think miley is old enough to decide on what she wears by herself and dont get me wrong here, i can totally understand if she wants to lose her disney-image!
    this is ridiculous! those celebrity news things suck a lot! leave those people alone!
    and besides dont you all enjoy looking at miley in that hell of an outfit? i love it!

Whatever, leave her alone you cannot control an almost adult.

word! seems like it huh?
    but it’s been the same with britney.. and now that everyone’s talking about miley being the next britney.. well i guess that’s just how it rolls.. oO

• NBA Shoes

Nike basketball shoes,NBA lebron james shoes&kobe bryant shoes on sale.Cheap Nike basketball Shoes online store,We provide many kinds of NBA Players’ Shoes,Such as Lebron James Shoes,kobe bryant shoes,Kevin Durant Shoes,Steve Nash Shoes,Allen Iverson Shoes,Dwight Howard Shoes,Tim Duncan Shoes,Vince Carter Shoes,Team Basketball Shoes,Kevin Garnett Shoes,Gilbert Arenas Shoes,Chris Paul Shoes,Carmelo Anthony Shoes,Please choose one style of NBA Shoes from our online store for free…
    ——————————————————————————————————————————–
    Tiffany
    | Tiffanys

I don’t see what the fucking difference is from now to then, a few months, big whoop, she’s 18 in her level of maturity maybe even older. So will everyone cry less about her outfits after November ? Because I can’t take the fucking whining, are you wearing it ? NO, so SHUT THE FUCK UP. Straight up, NONE of the things she wears on stage would she wear walking down the street, real sluts like 15 yr old Taylor Momsen wear garters while walking down the street, now that is a SLUT. :)

SHES TRYING TO BE SEXY, BUT SHES NOT. GOSH SHES ONLY 17.

She is, you’re blind or just another hater & complete prude. You know half the people in the world that are the same age as her, sleep around, do drugs & drink. So meh, I’d rather let Miley have her sexy clothes as long as she isn’t doing that.

• BUY SOME CLOTHS !!!

i don’t know why she is wearing clothes anymore .. i almost saw every part of her body .. she is trying to be way more sexy than any other singer at her age .. but honestly shes not sexy at all .. she is absolutely a joke ..

————————————–

It’s not unhealthy to lose 8 pounds in one month. Doctors say losing 2 pounds a week is
    healthy.

she can do what ever she wants. im a BIG Miley fan, + i think those outifts are fine tbh. they’re show outfits. they’re called costumes. she only wears them for concerts. if you hate Miley, why the fxck you watching vids + looking at goss about her. grop up, haters. you just want attention. yeah, biatches;).

• MILEYFAN.

TRUEEE.
    + you meant ‘groW up haters’.
    ye?
    LMAO.

FUCKOFFMILEYHATERS.

• rheaa

Honestly, it’s not that big of a deal. She’s almost 18 years old people. AND, in case you weren’t aware, Taylor Momsen is 15 or 16 years old and wears lingerie while performing. People can dress however they want. Get off her back. I’m 16, and I wear stuff like that for halloween…It’s a special occasion, just like her performing is. Other than that, she seems to cover herself up pretty well. She looks good either way, so drop it.

• Alexx.

SHES TRYING TO BE SEXY, BUT SHES NOT. GOSH SHES ONLY 17.

• sjoh

I don’t care if she’s performing or not, she needs to dress better.

• nickjonas1fan

its just a stage costume like ur going to a dance recitle(i think thats how you spell it.) i dont know why everyones freakin out!!!

• ms.sunshine

Truth. said:

yes, but she can do whatever she wants…
    you said it all

• oxemma

I swear when the gossipers have no other gossip to report, they just dig up something on miley.

• nemoh

Last time I checked, Britney didn’t have a children’s show. And she didn’t go out to entertain children. AND she didn’t make a bad rep for herself at Miley’s age. I can look at her now and still can’t say she’s slutty.

well, miley entered a kid show at 11 years old and wants to break out of it now that she’s 17. she’s already done with disney. plus, this is miley’s way of entertaining and performing. if parents don’t agree with it, they should monitor what their children are watching.

and YES britney did entertain children as well and she DID receive a bad rep…

aha, enough said.

• party with me

xCookieMuffin said:
    Miley is almost 20 for crying out loud …
    let her do what she wants, let her wear what she wants cause honestly, I don’t think shes gonna change her image for a while…but who knows.
    _____________

if you’re saying she’s almost twenty then you might as well say she’s almost 21 and that it’s okay for her to drink. she’s at least 2 years away from being almost 20. and that is a long time.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I like Miley like this. Boring Miley bores me

she is skinnier for sure and miley yes we get it now go put some clothes on. Didnt Liam has to say something. I mean my boyfriend would be kind of embarrassed seeing other people looking at me in this outfit.

• _Tiger_

party with me said:
    Who is thato n your icon?
    _____________

sierra kusterbeck.
    lead singer of versaemerge
    I thought it was Demi Lovato. Fail.

Not sexy, just trashy. There’s a difference.

That is not even sexy, she was sexy with the beautiful dresses she put last night. This is just trashy and does not look comfortable at all.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

My birthdays now over.

• kay

wtf party with me yes she can do whatever she wants who the fuck are to tell her she can’t you are not her if she want’s to dress like that then let her i guess you should stop talking out your ass now

• party with me

______________

yeah honestly i’m pretty sure my boyfriend would not want guys looking at me in outfits like that. but ya know, he has to be used to it since it’s her job. and he definitely doesn’t have the power in the relationship. he can’t disagree with what miley does.

• thetruth

Thank you Nick Jonas for dumping this trash

Guess again, my friend. Nick boohoo-ed in London because Miley wouldn’t hang out with him while she was there. FACT.(Don’t ask me how I know.)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Who is thato n your icon?
    _____________

sierra kusterbeck.
    lead singer of versaemerge
    I thought it was Demi Lovato. Fail.

______________

Paha your not the only one

• picstoburn

i don’t really like the outfit. but all her other outfits like from her WWT was really cute :)

• GoldenGal9311

What are they gonna keep saying that when she’s 18 too?

She is slutty not sexy…I love her I really do and I know she does not care bout what people think and maybe she is right but she does not need to be dressed like that to make people realize she is growing up. Music should be enough

• picstoburn

Thank you Nick Jonas for dumping this trash

sorry i can’t take anyone seriously if they type out “boohoo-ed” just no……

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I feel like I’ve seen this exact same post 10000 times before

• NeverShoutNeverrr

miley looks great with whatever she wears.

• GoldenGal9311

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I feel like I’ve seen this exact same post 10000 times before
    ________

HAHA! When I read the post, that’s EXACTLY what I thought.

• Your Love is my Drug

No, She can do whatever the fuck she wants. It’s her life who are we to judge?

Something epic will happen on July 13th.

• party with me

kay said:
    __________

talking out my ass? please.
    no one can do whatever they want. that’s life.
    there are restrictions and social guidelines people live by.
    and she’s not eighteen yet, which means legally she can’t even do whatever she wants.
    i wasn’t saying what she can and can’t do. i’m just stating the facts.

___

• _liesyoutold

it doesn’t really matter.. the Olsen twins are too skinny too when they were Miley’s age and well, up to now.

• SellyismygirlCrush

y.e.p!

• _Tiger_

I like that Outfit.

• livingoutloud

Hmmm.

• Louise1710

Pelase Please Please Please x A Billion!!

Can everyone vote —

• SellyismygirlCrush

First WHAT? WHAT!

• pacl34

Why are they even asking??

• pacl34

Why are they even asking??

• _Tiger_

Haha imagine she did get groceries in that. 0.o

Pictures of Nick in Les Mis! So proud of him. :’)

WTF is joe wearing?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Your Love is my Drug said:

____________

THATS DEMI?! HAHAHAHA Oh my gosh they butchered her face with photoshop!

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

She deresses like a retarded cow…

• nemoh

monster said:
    Britney did it, nobody had a problem with her. So why can’t Miley?

_____

Britney at 17:

Miley at 17:

britney age 17:

you also have to take into account that back then, it was MUCH worse to show your skin and expose your body.

:P

emoh said:
    monster said:
    Britney did it, nobody had a problem with her. So why can’t Miley?

_____

Britney at 17:

Miley at 17:

britney age 17:

:P

• .Truth.

yes, but she can do whatever she wants…

• alicia allen

hell i think shes hot as hell so fuck it . i like to look at u so keep it up.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Smiley Miley does have a point. What you see on stage is not what you would see on her daily. She is just performing, but in a nutshell its awkward to see a 17 year old trying to dress like Lady Gaga would onstage. Just using Gaga as an example.

• party with me

If it’s work related, HEY FINE.

She has a friggen wicked body though! haha :)
    ___________

if i remember correctly i agreed with everything you wrote for the most part. but this especially. i know she doesn’t mean to give the wrong impression but that’s what’s happening. and the old men thing, that’s why my dad judges everything i wear. lol.

• KayKay

LOL thanks, you’ve got a good dad. My moms like that too. =D

• Meow

I really don’t give a fuck what she’s wearing, TBQH. I mean, yeah her whole vag was hanging out and that was a big freakin’ mistake, but it will never make me hate her. Besides the mishap, claps for her for spicing up an awards show. It’s not like she dresses like this 24/7.

Would like it if she toned it out a bit, like the other outfits she wore the same night. Those dresses were gorgeous, she doesn’t need to dress so revealing.

Regardless though, whatever she is doing seems to be working because although she has lost a lot of fans, she has also gained a lot of guy’s attentions. No guys ever liked Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana when she first came out, but now, guys actually like her and find her attractive.

And the truth of the matter is, whether you want to choose to deny it or not, Miley Cyrus is the only Disney star that is actually still alive, metaphorically. Selena Gomez? Demi Lovato? And yes the even Jonas Brothers are becoming so irrelevant and are losing their fan-base. Miley Cyrus is still the one going strong. Just stating the truth.

let her be :|
    if she wants to dress like that then let her.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Why do people think she can do what ever she wants???? Legaly she can do what ever the fuck she wants at 18. But you know stupid people are stupid… hehehehe

• Aryanna

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

Agreed.

• Your Love is my Drug

Lots of miley posts again. for a while it was all Nelena/Jemi. I loving it. :D

I wonder if she knows that not all adult entertainers have to walk around in leotards and booty shorts. She’s not even an adult yet! She needs to calm down. Yeah, she’s old and crap but she doesn’t need to walk around looking like trailor trash to prove that she’s grown up now.

• xCookieMuffin

Miley is almost 20 for crying out loud …

• Alterego

Is it a routine to post shit like this every day OU?
    Its getting kinda old, let Miley life her live and you guys should life your OWN life instead of bashing a 17year old girl.
    Grow the f up.

• xCookieMuffin

___________

i’m pretty much the same age as miley, a little older.
    and no way in hell can i wear “whatever i want”.
    Well, thats her stage outfit.

• natjbguitargirl

i’m pretty much the same age as miley, a little older.
    and no way in hell can i wear “whatever i want”.

Yea but its some of her ideas to wear that outfit and sometimes it isn’t but people that think she is one is their opinion when they see her on tv singing and dancing but i dont judge her by the way she dresses.

• natjbguitargirl

Well, thats her stage outfit.
    _________

Yep and she chooses wat she wants to wear but idc thats her decision

• saywhaaat

Sexy? NOT!
    Making herself look goofy by trying to be sexy? YES!
    HAHA so true!

Yes mam!

• party with me

Who is thato n your icon?
    _____________

sierra kusterbeck.
    lead singer of versaemerge.

• LaLaLaLand

this is getting old people saying she’s dressing too sexy!!

it’s not that she’s dressing too slutty, it’s just that she’s bad at being hot. there’s no sex appeal to her, she’s not good at being sexy, she just looks like a tool, and nobody is going to take this chick seriously.

c’mon no she’s not 14 anymore, she is not TOO sexy, she is Miley, thats it.

I think she just works too much. She will gain weights once she will do her movie. Now she is like everywhere, rarely get time to relax..Its normal she lost weights.

I laughed at “it s how people goes to grocery store..Yep miley …for sure it is ;)

Thank you Nick Jonas for dumping this trash.

• Dicken Cider

What people don’t understand, is that sexy and sex sells. This world wants to see skin. Ever since Miley has branched out of Disney, she has been able to offer so much more. She said she wants to attract an older audience, and I guess this is her way of doing it. Britney did it, nobody had a problem with her. So why can’t Miley?

• monster

i wouldn’t call it sexy, but ok.

• _liesyoutold

Something epic will happen on July 13th.

how do you know?

_Tiger_ said:
    WHAT A FUCKIN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, your so talented!
    You can look in the mirror and type at the same time!
    HAHAHA

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

THEN UR OBVIOUSLY BLIND

• party with me

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Who is thato n your icon?
    _____________

sierra kusterbeck.
    lead singer of versaemerge
    I thought it was Demi Lovato. Fail.

______________

Paha your not the only one
    _________

haha people thought it was demi?

WHATEVER SHE WONT CHANGE…SHE WILL BE MORE PROVOCATIVE WHEN SHE IS TURNING 18..THATS WHO SHE IS..

• monster

Britney did it, nobody had a problem with her. So why can’t Miley?

_____

Britney at 17:

Miley at 17:

• realistgangsta

wtf i can’t wait tell she turn 18 so you bitches can stfu people been dressing like this for years look at 3lw,britney spears and destiny child and they were the same age this shit ain’t nothing new and it will keep on going and so on get the fuck over it

• _liesyoutold

WHAT A FUCKIN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, your so talented!
    You can look in the mirror and type at the same time!

LMAO. anon got pwned