Miley Cyrus SULLEN @ LAX AIRPORT

miley-sullen

Miley Ray Cyrus, looking exhausted and sullen after her raunchy performances at the MuchMusic Video Awards, signed autographs for random people as she arrived at LAX with Liam and Mommy Tish. Photos: WENN.

WTF Beatiful?!?!? In wat world. Tht girl needs some serious help

• Moonbeam

For what? The People magazine list thing?

Yes, she was on people magazines list 2008, 2009 and 2010.

• ?mmmcee

no_name_ said:

She looks gorggggg. with the short hair.
    I WANT HER HAIR! ):
    But that’s not natural–right? she gets her hair done?
    ——————–
    nope not natural, her natural color she said was dark brown. and her hair is wavyyy

• _Tiger_

I like that beanie.

i fuckin love this girl<3

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

@Teenage rebel love your icon… Billie Joe Armsrtrong is too hot..

i bet liam saw her vagina and he wanted to fuck her and thats why she looks exhausted

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D

• Hangover

She looks great with the new hair:)Miam is Love<3

• nemoh

or maybe because she’s tired from hosting and performing…?

your fucked up
    who would want to fuck her

• ShowMeYourTeeth

—————–
    Yes that has to be the reason.

• Dreamer X33

Im gonna burn those shoe’s D:<

• teenage rebel

Haha yeah he is

• picstoburn

or maybe because she’s tired from hosting and performing…?—

where did you get your icon?L:) like the link??

• CatchMeIfYouCan

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D
    How do you know, she never said that she was gonna wait.

I seriously doubt that

• SummerKisses

“Miley Ray Cyrus, looking exhausted and sullen after her raunchy performances at the MuchMusic Video Awards…”

really OU, really?! Raunchy? Wow. OU, you’re lame.

CatchMeIfYouCan
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    CatchMeIfYouCan said:

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D
    How do you know, she never said that she was gonna wait.

don’t pay no attention to her she’s a little teenie /:

• CatchMeIfYouCan

She looks young with short hair, it’s better on her.

• nemoh

your fucked up
    who would want to fuck her
    ME

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

why wouldn’t somebody want to have sex with a person who made the 100 most beautiful people list like 5 times?

• Moonbeam

Doesn’t she have a concert today?

Her band member wrote they slept 2 hours last night. I wonder how long she can go like this.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

She said it on television, she has the ring, and she is very religious. It is a promise to God.The only ones who don’t do it are the JoBros, who said after the VMAs “We never said that we would wait till marriage for sex.”

• danielleee

she’s gorgeous, I don’t care what people say. And she’s growing up, I love it. She might not “be a good influence on younger kids,” per se, but she’s still amazing in my eyes because she doesn’t care what people think. she’s not a little kid anymore, nor hannah montana… It’s great :) annd I love her hair! :)

I love this girl and nobody will ever be able to change that. She means too much to me to ever turn against her.

• Timber

You’re not talking about Miley are you? When did she ever make the 100 most beautiful people list??

• CatchMeIfYouCan

You have them mixed up lol

___
    Actually jonas claim to wait as well. i never heard Selena or Demi claim to wait more than once but that was clearly because Miley and Jobros said they would wait. but honestly who cares lol

• peacelovehearts

Pshh.. I’d be exhausted too…
    & I love that outfit <33

this year and 2 years before

Timber said:

believe it or not shes actually right lol and once Miley reaches 18 she will be in the top ten

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

yeah nothin to argue bout as long as they are not lying

• Timber

this year and 2 years before

For what? The People magazine list thing?

• oneofakindxo

Aw, she looks so tired. :[ But yet she still manages to look pretty. I love her hair so much.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

this is irrelevant but if you have twitter please help trend #flywithangelsholly

she was my best friend who died today. she was a massive jonas fan and loved the community. i wanted to do this for her. thank you

• no_name_

She looks gorggggg. with the short hair.
    I WANT HER HAIR! ):
    But that’s not natural–right? she gets her hair done?

• jorendanileyforever

no_name_ said:

She looks gorggggg. with the short hair.
    I WANT HER HAIR! ):
    But that’s not natural–right? she gets her hair done?
    who knows, who cares.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

I’m so sorry. Please give my condolences to her family. You should e-mail Oceanup about this. They might post on her. Sorry again.
    ??????????????????????????????????
    L?ve, MileyManiaMania -a.k.a. the M.M.M.-

• jorendanileyforever

___
    So the promise ring thing was a publicity stunt like E! online’s blast about a selena/miley feud that gained selena media attention and made her what she is today!

she would def thank E! online for everything she has.

she looks cute :)
    love her hair!!!

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

You have them mixed up lol

No she hasn’t.
    JB always said that they are gonna wait til after marriage, but Miley said that when she was young, she doesn’t even wear her ring anymore, i’m pretty sure her and Liam are doing it…

I am pretty sure none of the Jonas are virgins either. have you seen who Nick and Joe have dated in the past?And they claim their rings are now gentleman rings.

jorendanileyforever said:
    no_name_ said:

She looks gorggggg. with the short hair.
    I WANT HER HAIR! ):
    But that’s not natural–right? she gets her hair done?
    who knows, who cares.

The person asking clearly cares. You shouldn’t be so rude. Just because you don’t care, doesn’t mean others dont.

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D
    How do you know, she never said that she was gonna wait

Yes. she did
    She did back in 2008/ early 2009… Then she fucked
    -__-

• mileyistheboss

“after her raunchy performances” the fat bitch who runs ocean up needs to get over herself

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

plz give me the link, cuz i can give you the link to the one where she says she wears one.

brenda song stans are crazy /:

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Honestly you are wrong but whatever. Yeah I agree that Miley and Liam are probably having sex. It is up to her what she does and doesn’t do.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

___
    I love Miley buy seriously she’s not a virgin. She hasn’t worn her purity ring in over a year & denied even having one on her interview with Ryan Secrest.. I know she’s religious, but she’s wrong like that (; & Liam is quite a hottie.. But that doesn’t mean she’s a whore

Honestly I dont know. But I dont care. if shes not a vigin then I highly doubt any of the disney stars are tbh. But what Seacrest interview?
    psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??

• CatchMeIfYouCan

Nick dated Miley so if he’s not a virgin, your saying she isn’t either, but obviously kevin isn’t cause he’s married, but i do think nick and Joe are.

• livingoutloud

Miley’s sex life is her personal life and choice. Get over it and leave it alone. She doesn’t care if you’re a virgin or not, so why do you care if she is.

• Sweetdisposition?

Danger-ous said:

Maybe she’s sad because she had to wear so many clothes and not her masking tape onesie.

On a side note, her hair looks a GRAZILLION times better without the Chicken of the Sea look she was spouting earlier.

Dying right now!

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:22 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

link?

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??
    lol more like 2 but they’re crazy as fuck.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

She is a virgin, if shes not then Selena isn’t. Cuz Miley and Justin never even slept in the same room and neither did liam and her, he was in the other wing. Her parent are very scrict about sex, Billy Ray said it on some Christian show.

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??

lol

MILEY IS NOT A VIRGIN.
    Just drop it already, my god… :P

• justinbiebersprousefan

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??

lol
    ________
    it’s not funny. if you can’t believe disney stars have lots of fans then you’re either retarded or mentally disturbed brenda, miley, selena, demi and others have lots of fans. it’s normal for someone who is starring in kids movies and shows to be worshipped!

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D
    How do you know, she never said that she was gonna wait

Yes. she did

her hair looks waaaaay better like this!! i mean i loved her long hair but like this i just like it even more

• Sophia

First those black zipper heel shoes…now these clog looking shoes?? Haha such different style but they both look good on her :)

• mileyistheboss

do you people actually think she didnt have sex with liam? ROFL

• Timber

Oh my God. When are you guys going to drop the conversation about Miley’s virginity??? Seriously, it’s getting old.

Do you know she did her hair for charity? YUP INDEED!

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

• Danger-ous

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich I love, love, love your account :D IT’s so pretty and I love the Britney song!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sullen?

Daydreamer…..
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:51 pm
    Daydreamer….. said:

Why don’t you like Brenda dude? Just curious.
    NO i love brenda :) but her stans are pissing me off though /:

Stans are the worst.
    Esp. Niley and Bieber ones.
    *runs for life* They’re EVERYWHERE. lol I just imagined spongebob saying that. xD

haha,don’t get me started on the bieber ones SMH. the only cool stan is timber but i don’t think she’s a stan lol.

• peacelovehearts

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.
    I don’t think she had sex with Nick.. I’m sure she tried, I mean it was a “State of Emergency” after all… :P

LMFAO! So you think he chickened out basically?
    Yes… Lmfaooo

nemoh said:
    nemoh said:
    living
    Ummm.. no? :)?Today we see a bra, tomorrow it will be her v**ina. Oh wait no, we already saw it :)

In the leotards? Actually we haven’t seen her vagina. And, if her leotard outfits bother you so much,don’t look at them. You complaining isn’t going to stop her from wearing them.

Unfortunatly.

wow, stfu.
    first, i doubt you live in paris. second, the picture was photoshopped.

end of.
    _____________

Oh you want a proof? You want me to talk French?
    Aucun problème :) et tu veux une photo de chez moi, aussi? Tsss.
    And photoshopped? LMAO of couuuurse. ;)

Now, end of story.
    there’s something called google translate. so that really doesn’t prove anything.

and it was PROVEN that she wore underwear.
    ________________

Euh mais t’es conne ou quoi? Aaaah oui : tu es fan de Miley-la-salope, ça explique tout :) anywayy. You could still try to translate this if you want, but you won’t be happy ;)

PROVEN really? By who or what? Miley herself i suppose?

• peacelovehearts

I find it funny how you guys actually think that a couple can’t be together without having sex.

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.

Not going to lie, I don’t get the whole “State of Emergency” joke haha, is it a Nick song? Lol
    Yepp, which legitely corresponds to CBT (;

nemoh said:
    nemoh said:
    living

Unfortunatly.

wow, stfu.
    first, i doubt you live in paris. second, the picture was photoshopped.

end of.
    _____________

Oh you want a proof? You want me to talk French?
    Aucun problème :) et tu veux une photo de chez moi, aussi? Tsss.
    And photoshopped? LMAO of couuuurse. ;)

Now, end of story.

and it was PROVEN that she wore underwear.
    ________________

PROVEN really? By who or what? Miley herself i suppose?

I’m sorry..but why are you still here? We all understand you don’t like Miley. You’ve stated your opinion. And trying to make up something that there’s actually prove of, it’s getting you no where. Just let it go.

guys, lmao, she could still speak french, she asked if you wanted a picture of her house too… lol, who cares?

• nemoh

living

Unfortunatly.

wow, stfu.
    first, i doubt you live in paris. second, the picture was photoshopped.

end of.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    girllikeme12 said:
    I’m surprised miley even has fans these days, especially after the scandals and bad press! plus the decline in HM ratings
    lmfaooo… Keep dreaming

girllikeme12 said:

coming from someone with a brenda song icon

—you are french? ROFL

________________

Oh God you aren’t talking about football, are you?
    Immature much? I think so :)
    I don’t even watch the World Cup. So STFU please? ;)
    We are so much classy than you are.

french people have straight up nude beaches…oh yes so classy

________________

LMAO i love your culture. Just because I AM French doesn’t mean i approve everything our government do. Just saying.
    Va mourir, ok? :)

girllikeme12
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    girllikeme12 said:

PSH IM SURPRISED THAT BRENDA HAS ANY FANS.
    even though i do like brenda.

Are you sure Brenda has fans?

• mywoohooishuggingout

your mom fucks with your dad, is she a whore? LOL of couse not, sex is not bad, sex is… spectacular.

i don’t even want to think about that O.o

*cringes* My eyes….MY EYES!

i know, is disgusting, but without this you would not exist LOL

• livingoutloud

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.

nemoh said:
    living

Unfortunatly.

wow, stfu.
    first, i doubt you live in paris. second, the picture was photoshopped.

end of.
    _____________

Oh you want a proof? You want me to talk French?
    Aucun problème :) et tu veux une photo de chez moi, aussi? Tsss.
    And photoshopped? LMAO of couuuurse. ;)

Now, end of story.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

girllikeme12
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    girllikeme12 said:

PSH IM SURPRISED THAT BRENDA HAS ANY FANS.
    even though i do like brenda.

Are you sure Brenda has fans?
    YES she has 3 people. that’s good right?

• Daydreamer…..

i don’t even want to think about that O.o

*cringes* My eyes….MY EYES!

i know, is disgusting, but without this you would not exist LOL

But I’m not human, I’m a genie. ;) LOL

• Daydreamer…..

Picstoburn
    Why don’t you like Brenda dude? Just curious.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:45 pm
    livingoutloud said:

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:44 pm

girllikeme12
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    girllikeme12 said:

PSH IM SURPRISED THAT BRENDA HAS ANY FANS.
    even though i do like brenda.

Are you sure Brenda has fans?
    YES she has 3 people. that’s good right?

impressive

• Daydreamer…..

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.

LMFAO! So you think he chickened out basically?

• no_name_

mileyistheboss
    coming from someone with a brenda song icon
    Ayy, Ayy, take it easy.
    I have a Taylor Momsen icon, and no one on OU likes her.
    So if girlikeme12 wants to be different, let her be different.

Picstoburn
    Why don’t you like Brenda dude? Just curious.
    NO i love brenda :) but her stans are pissing me off though /:

• nemoh

nemoh said:
    living

Unfortunatly.

wow, stfu.
    first, i doubt you live in paris. second, the picture was photoshopped.

end of.
    _____________

Oh you want a proof? You want me to talk French?
    Aucun problème :) et tu veux une photo de chez moi, aussi? Tsss.
    And photoshopped? LMAO of couuuurse. ;)

Now, end of story.
    there’s something called google translate or taking french class. so that really doesn’t prove anything. and no, i dont need to see your house. i really don’t give a fuck.

and it was PROVEN that she wore underwear.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:45 pm
    livingoutloud said:

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.

• Daydreamer…..

Why don’t you like Brenda dude? Just curious.
    NO i love brenda :) but her stans are pissing me off though /:

Stans are the worst.
    Esp. Niley and Bieber ones.

shorter hair look way better on miley!

I hate her short hair :(

• AmberKnowsBest

I just CAN’T get over her short hair.
    She looks great!
    I’m thinking about cutting my hair short like that :)

Hilary said:
    Actually no. I’m not having fun arguing with someone whose immature.

Lmao.
    Let her be.
    She’s just an hater. Enough said.

Aha, she driving me crazy.

eheh =)
    Ps. I love your icon
    Demi looks gorgeous <3

Aha, thankyou. I love yours too!

OMG Miley cut her hair, she must be copying Selena!!!
    *rolls eyes*

You tweenies are pathetic for setting up all those double standards. Once Selena wore shorts you all accused her of “copying” Miley. Pathetic.

• J.T.

Miley is a better person than me. I hate those autograph hounds who get autographs to resell them. I think that’s what that guy is doing.

• Hilary

Actually no. I’m not having fun arguing with someone whose immature.

Lmao.
    Let her be.
    She’s just an hater. Enough said.

She looks beautiful when she is tired
    Hi Nick!

Hilary said:
    Actually no. I’m not having fun arguing with someone whose immature.

Lmao.
    Let her be.
    She’s just an hater. Enough said.

Aha, she driving me crazy.

• Hilary

Actually no. I’m not having fun arguing with someone whose immature.

Lmao.
    Let her be.
    She’s just an hater. Enough said.

Aha, she driving me crazy.

eheh =)
    Ps. I love your icon
    Demi looks gorgeous <3

She’s gonna end up killing herself if people keep ragging on her and trying to work her to death.

Like the new hair.

• MaryMary

She’s just an hater. Enough said.
    _______________

Thanks ;)

• _liesyoutold

They look very bored.

• Ev

___________________________________________

‘You all’? who?

P.s: I think I can learn math better by commenting on OU :/

MaryMary said:

fuck you bitch. im not a miley cyrus fan but u are so damn fucking annoying. just shut your fucking trap and don’t speak. honestly the way you bash people shows that you dont deserve life. go to hell and fucking burn. no one gives a damn about your life anyways. at least im going to assume just like u make assumptions about everything.

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D
    How do you know, she never said that she was gonna wait.

don’t pay no attention to her she’s a little teenie

she the only disney virgin selena gave it up to nick and that why she obsessed and demi well u know her history.

• Hilary

She’s just an hater. Enough said.
    _______________

Thanks ;)

You’re welcome ;)

miley looks gorgeous naturally. she looks hot.

Lmfao. I gotta say, this just might be the most entertaining OU post in a long timeeeee. ;) anyway, back to the subject, i’m not really a Miley fan but 1. Her haircut looks GREAT. And 2. Poor girl looks like she needs a hug and a sandwich :/

She’s a virgin until marriage. :D
    How do you know, she never said that she was gonna wait.

don’t pay no attention to her she’s a little teenie

RME

• .Peppermint.

aww she looks so tired.

• pceloveguitar

i looooove her hair…so much :)

• no_name_

I’m going.
    These conversations disgust me, about Miley’s sex life and brenda song haters.

peacelovehearts said:

It’s not your life, your decision, or your virginity. Why does it matter.

Yepp, which legitely corresponds to CBT (;

Hahaah, ohhh.

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:22 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

link?

its under theawfultruth a new blind vice about Selena and Nick.

MILEY IS NOT A VIRGIN.
    Just drop it already, my god… :P

you didn’t answer my question lol :p

• nemoh

PROVEN really? By who or what? Miley herself i suppose?

actually, it wasn’t miley. there were pictures people used as proof to show she WAS wearing underwear. guess you’re still behind or maybe you’re just so in denial, you can’t accept the fact that she was wearing underwear.

MILEY IS NOT A VIRGIN.
    Just drop it already, my god… :P

her and liam did it on the park bench infront of nick jonas’s house i got it from an inside source ROFL

LMFAOOOOROTFL

• Blackcherry

wonder why shes so sad?:(
    ——————————
    me too :(

wonder why shes so sad?:(

livingoutloud said :
    MaryMayr said :

PROVEN really? By who or what? Miley herself i suppose?

I’m having fun :)
    Don’t you?

Wat the heck she’s not beatiful, she’s not talneted she’s really annoying. She needs help she’s getting out of control. She’s really annoying when she wins an award and pulls her Big Jesus shit. I really doubt she’s waiting til marriage

• MileyCChickx

I love her outfit and you can kinda understand why she might be tired after her trip to Canada. =)

I do not like pickles

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

• partyindabaham

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??

lol

oceanupers are so annoying. get out of that rock you guys dwell in. brenda song is the bomb! go visit just jared jr and see the true meaning of a brenda song stan!

She looks beautiful when she is tired.

• nemoh

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:24 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:22 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

link?

its under theawfultruth a new blind vice about Selena and Nick.

that didn’t help much /:

• Mayra.

agh I miss everything last night! but I know she was great!

• mileyistheboss

Wat the heck she’s not , she’s not talneted she’s really annoying. She needs help she’s getting out of control. She’s really annoying when she wins an award and pulls her Big Jesus shit. I really doubt she’s waiting til marriage

talneted? beatiful? come back when you learn how to spell

nemoh said:

I do not like pickles

selena does.

I know lol

MILEY IS NOT A VIRGIN.
    Just drop it already, my god… :P

you didn’t answer my question lol :p
    Sorry I didn’t see it..
    But I got it from the MMVA’s website (:

oh it’s okay,and thanks :)

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

It’s. Just. A. Bra. You’ll never get over it, will you?

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:25 pm

MILEY IS NOT A VIRGIN.
    Just drop it already, my god… :P

& Selena was hiding behind a tree with her squirrel friends & her pickles… Lmfaooo

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:24 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:22 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

link?

its under theawfultruth a new blind vice about Selena and Nick.

that didn’t help much /:

twitter.com/theawfultruth click the new blind vice

nemoh said:

I do not like pickles

selena does.

I know lol

I’m sorry but these pickle jokes are getting old. And this post has nothing to do with Selena.

partyindabaham
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:26 pm
    partyindabaham said:

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??

lol

smh pack that shit up please /:

• mywoohooishuggingout

like a virgin touched for the very first time

livingoutloud said:

nemoh said:

I do not like pickles

selena does.

I know lol

I never mentioned Selena

• Moonbeam

MMVA after-party was pretty fun last night. Bought Ke$ha a shot of Jack. Seriously. Also, her band is rad. 2 hrs of sleep. Boo.

Tonight – House of Blues premiere of the “Can’t Be Tamed” album, LIVE. Watch on http://www.mileycyrus.com/ at 7:30p Pacific/10:30p Eastern.

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

_______________

How funny. Or not?
    “Excuse me” but i don’t want to see her fucking bra everytime i (unfortunatly) see a picture of that s… i mean, her.
    & it’s not about being a “none”, it’s about fashion. Short shorts are overated. Just sayin :P

• nemoh

it’s not a joke. selena likes pickles o_o

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:28 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:24 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:22 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

link?

its under theawfultruth a new blind vice about Selena and Nick.

that didn’t help much /:

twitter.com/theawfultruth click the new blind vice
    ====
    thanks :)

• justinbiebersprousefan

I love her hair,,want it so bad

• mileyluver15

mileys a virgin and will be till shes married. people just love to assume shes not. you dont even know her dont judge.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

even if she is having sex (which i dont believe, so what? She aint fuckin like 5 guys at a time)

justinbiebersprousefan
    (replying to this) – Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:29 pm
    justinbieberspr… said:

brenda song stans are crazy /:

she has fans??

lol
    ________

no need to say the R word /:

• no_name_

livingoutloud
    You know, out of the other O.U. people, you’re actually nice.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:28 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:24 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:22 pm

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:19 pm

psh minus Selena of course.lol

Not according to Ted from e! online

link?

its under theawfultruth a new blind vice about Selena and Nick.

that didn’t help much /:

twitter.com/theawfultruth click the new blind vice
    ====
    thanks :)

no problem

I think Selena is a virgin, but sometimes I question it.

livingoutloud said:
    OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

It’s. Just. A. Bra. You’ll never get over it, will you?

_____________

Ummm.. no? :)

finally sum1 accurate

______________

Tu parles de moi?

• Hilary

She actually looks gorgeous even though she looks tired =)
    and Miam <3

livingoutloud said :
    MaryMayr said :

PROVEN really? By who or what? Miley herself i suppose?

I’m having fun :)
    Don’t you?

Actually no. I’m not having fun arguing with someone whose immature.

Aparently Nick and Miley were each others ‘firsts’?
    I don’t know if I believe this!

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

_______________

How funny. Or not?

okay holy mary mother of god “Short shorts are overated” yea i prefer to wear sweat pants in the middle of summer also

Livingoutloud said :

I’m having fun :)
    Don’t you?

Actually no. I’m not having fun arguing with someone whose immature.

________________

And look who’s talking : a Miley fan.

• mileyistheboss

I think Selena is a virgin, but sometimes I question it.

who did she do? ROFL ummm umm ummm

• justinbiebersprousefan

smh pack that shit up please /:

picstoburn, I’m a brenda fan. Does that make me shit? :(

nemoh said:

it’s not a joke. selena likes pickles o_o

I thought it was a joke, because people always make these immature pickles jokes when referring to Selena.

• nemoh

oh, okay. sorry if i offended you.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Why would she and Liam be doing it in a hotel room she shared with her mom… i think Miley has a whole lot more respect.. even though they did not do it

• Daydreamer…..

Oceanup spammed me for saying ‘cute’.
    dlnfsdljkgndklxjnfdjknfklsdn Oceanup.

smh pack that shit up please /:

picstoburn, I’m a brenda fan. Does that make me shit? :(
    no,i mean i like brenda too but what that other was saying was making me mad /:

no_name_ said:
    livingoutloud
    You know, out of the other O.U. people, you’re actually nice.

Bahah, thanks. It just bothered me how she shut you down like that, it wasn’t necessary.

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

_______________

How funny. Or not?

___________________

And of course i am the none here, right?
    I never said you have to wear jeans everyday. But you don’t have to wear shorts that short. We have a French expression for this, it’s “il y a un juste milieu”.

You know what i mean? Oh wait, i don’t care :)

• mywoohooishuggingout

what’s problem with sex? she makes sex with her boyfriend, so what? what nonsense!

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:31 pm
    MileyManiacMani… said:
    No she’s not… She’s fucking Liam, her boyfriend, whom she’s been with for over a year.. That doesn’t mean she’s an athiest or is a whore that fucks random dudes on the street.. -__-

• Daydreamer…..

*sigh* I’m so bored today. :/

• mileyistheboss

Miley is dating a older guy…shes 17 years old almost an adult..you think her and liam didn’t have sex?

• picstoburn

i mean i honestly don’t care if their virgins are not. im not friends with them so why would i care? i only care about the music and what they do on screen. but their personal life i could honestly say that i don’t care.

livingoutloud said:
    OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

It’s. Just. A. Bra. You’ll never get over it, will you?

_____________

Ummm.. no? :)

MaryMary
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

_______________

How funny. Or not?

___________________

And of course i am the none here, right?

You know what i mean? Oh wait, i don’t care :)

you are french? ROFL

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

I think Selena is a virgin, but sometimes I question it.

who did she do? ROFL ummm umm ummm
    Mr. Pickle O_o

OMG YOU PEOPLE? HOW SICK! Talking about someone’s sex life? SERIOUSLY?!

• Daydreamer…..

1) You guys think they’re having sex? For some reason, I don’t…I think maybe they were close but…
    2) Why are we talking about this?
    3) How would Miley feel if random people were speculating her…sex life?
    4) ….awkward….LOL

• Moonbeam

Really, Miley and Liam are together for a year now. Would be pretty normal if they had sex.

• no_name_

livingoutloud said:
    Yeah I was like…): but then I saw your comment and I was like :D
    Hehe.

nemoh said:

oh, okay. sorry if i offended you.

It’s cool. Sorry for “attacking” you.

• mywoohooishuggingout

Moonbeam said:

i wonder how big he is O_o jk kinda

• MistyKay

You guys. just yesturday she hosted the Much Music Video Awards. There was an After Party & i’m Positive she Went to it. Thats Why she is Tired, Quit Talking about Miley’s Areas & about her having Sex, I’m Positve she hasn’t had sex yet. but i don’t know.

its under theawfultruth a new blind vice about Selena and Nick.

BV are not true.

• Daydreamer…..

The sex was spectacular…ah ah ah ah ah…
    LMAO That song is something else…

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

I think Selena is a virgin, but sometimes I question it.

who did she do? ROFL ummm umm ummm
    Mr. Pickle O_o

sickle <3 selena + pickle = sickle

i don’t even want to think about that O.o

• picstoburn

The sex was spectacular…ah ah ah ah ah…
    LMAO That song is something else…

that song on my profile ;D lmao.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    MaryMary
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

_______________

How funny. Or not?

___________________

And of course i am the none here, right?

You know what i mean? Oh wait, i don’t care :)

you are french? ROFL

________________

Oh God you aren’t talking about football, are you?
    Immature much? I think so :)
    I don’t even watch the World Cup. So STFU please? ;)
    We are so much classy than you are.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

OMG YOU PEOPLE? HOW SICK! Talking about someone’s sex life? SERIOUSLY?!

I don’t think that it is ‘sick’ to talk about someones sex life. Me and my friends talk about sex all the time…it’s pretty normal in my opinion.

• Daydreamer…..

I think Selena is a virgin, but sometimes I question it.

who did she do? ROFL ummm umm ummm
    Mr. Pickle O_o

sickle <3 selena + pickle = sickle

The thought of that…..*throws up*
    No, seriously, I’m positive they just watch the history channel and drink their morning tea. ;)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

She still looks hot… So glad i started this post with a good comment.

Liam look hot.

Me, too. :)

• nemoh

liking the new hair ;)

• nikabela

She does look exhausted, which is understandable. I LOVE her new hair:)

What the fuck OU! Stop with the Miley posts.

she look cute..nice hair and clothes.

• teenage rebel

Cute hair

• teenage rebel

Exhausted after raunchy performances.. Haha :D

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Love her shorter hair.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:37 pm
    MaryMary
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:35 pm

OMG someone call Perez!!
    She’s wearing PANTS?! (And by that, i mean “long” pants of course).
    Miracles happen!

Aaaand we can still see her bra. She’ll never understand, will she?
    -_-

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl the nunnery is that way

_______________

How funny. Or not?

___________________

And of course i am the none here, right?

You know what i mean? Oh wait, i don’t care :)

you are french? ROFL

________________

Oh God you aren’t talking about football, are you?
    Immature much? I think so :)
    I don’t even watch the World Cup. So STFU please? ;)
    We are so much classy than you are.

french people have straight up nude beaches…oh yes so classy

ileyistheboss said:

I think Selena is a virgin, but sometimes I question it.

who did she do? ROFL ummm umm ummm

Herself.

living

Unfortunatly.

• Daydreamer…..

i don’t even want to think about that O.o

*cringes* My eyes….MY EYES!

• girllikeme12

• peacelovehearts

The sex was spectacular…ah ah ah ah ah…
    LMAO That song is something else…
    That song probably describes Miam’s sex life..

*rubs ass & moans*

no_name_ said:
    livingoutloud said:
    Yeah I was like…): but then I saw your comment and I was like :D
    Hehe.

Aha, thats good.

• mywoohooishuggingout

The sex was spectacular…ah ah ah ah ah…
    LMAO That song is something else…

that song on my profile ;D lmao.

this song is a moral lesson

• Daydreamer…..

girllikeme12
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    girllikeme12 said:

PSH IM SURPRISED THAT BRENDA HAS ANY FANS.
    even though i do like brenda.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

You have them mixed up lol

No she hasn’t.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

You have them mixed up lol

No she hasn’t.

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

I will. Im so sorry but how did she pass?If you do not mind me asking?

• Timber

… I never expected that… =/

Not that I think she’s ugly, but I didn’t think… never mind… there’s no way I could explain myself without sounding offensive. Lmao!

___
    I love Miley but seriously she’s not a virgin. She hasn’t worn her purity ring in over a year & denied even having one on her interview with Ryan Secrest.. I know she’s religious, but she’s wrong like that (; & Liam is quite a hottie.. But that doesn’t mean she’s a whore

• livingoutloud

She looks so tired. But, I’m really feeling her hair and her hat, hahaha. She’s adorable. I like when she dresses her age, it’s a better look for her.

• picstoburn

Pshh.. I’d be exhausted too…
    & I love that outfit <33

were did you get your icon :D?
    i asked the other person but they would reply back to me lol.

Oceanup thinks i’m spamming EVERYTIME.
    and last time all i said was “i like her hair:
    You suck OU, you suck hard.
    This comment probably made it through… ironic

wow, she wasnt raunchy at all. the only thing that would be considered inappropriate would be what she wore.
    and last i checked, she’s famous and when people come up to famous people, they are called “fans” not “random people”

get over yourselves OU!!!!

I love her and i adore her new hair!

your fucked up
    who would want to fuck her

is this a seriously question only half of her female fans are willing to go lesbo for her