Miley House Of Blues Los Angeles June 21

More under! Michelle sent pix from MMVA’s.

• Maris ?

oh look at this, a new Miley post!

• Gable16

your prob. only the 1% of the world that thinks that. i absoloutely HATE those extenstions like most, I got use to it after a while…but once she took them out and got a trim, i just about died and went to heaven. she looks incrediblely GORGEOUS without them!

…and that leotard is no regular leotard, it’s a thing leotard…i really think miley would only go as far as wearing a regular one that’s why she wore pants with this one.

• Gable16

why is she making out with the male dancer? publicity stunt, much?

• livingoutloud

Aisling is too lazy to sign in said:
    I didn’t straighten my hair after I washed it,and I let it air-dry.
    Now its being its naturally curly self,but it’s less like Taylor Swift and more like Drippy from Wild Child tonight for some reason. =(

Why was this relevant information to share? Just wondering.

• Gable16

*thong sorry. i never check my spelling before i press ‘submit’

KEEP ON TALKING SHIT!

You gotta love Miley… xD

KEEP ON TALKING SH.IT!

You gotta love Miley… xD

• livingoutloud

why is she making out with the male dancer? publicity stunt, much?

When did she do this? What video I mean.

She actually looks better wearing clothes.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:41 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Good vocals..check.
    No extensions..check.
    Pants..check.

Good to go.
    Cussing…check

This was like her best performance IMO.. Lmfaoo

• Lilly

I’m listening to the album right now :)

Miley sounded really good.

she did so good and she sounded great and i love her hair! lol..la la la love her!

• Jessica2010

I love how she whispered shit hahaha

• livingoutloud

peacelovehearts said:
    Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:41 pm
    livingoutloud said:
    Good vocals..check.
    No extensions..check.
    Pants..check.

Good to go.
    Cussing…check

This was like her best performance IMO.. Lmfaoo

Ahaha, it was good. I couldn’t careless that she said “Shit” it’s barley even a swear word. But people are shitting over it, hhahah. I love her though, and thats why; She doesn’t care what others think.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    Lilly said:
    I’m listening to the album right now :)
    Take Me Along & Scars are my new love <33

Great job miley ur the best…..
    ps I really hate that new short hair :(

• livingoutloud

Good vocals..check.
    No extensions..check.
    Pants..check.

Good to go.

• Aisling is too lazy to sign in

I like being an anon,I haven’t signed in in almost a year.
    I don’t comment that often,I just look at the posts.

I had all weekend and all night and I never thought to even open a book…
    Lalala – I’m so dead – Lalala

• Aisling is too lazy to sign in

I like being an anon,I haven’t signed in in almost a year.
    I don’t comment that often,I just look at the posts.

I had all weekend and all night and I never thought to even open a book…
    Lalala – I’m so dead – Lalala

• _Tiger_

Aisling is too lazy to sign in said:
    I like being an anon,I haven’t signed in in almost a year.
    I don’t comment that often,I just look at the posts.

I had all weekend and all night and I never thought to even open a book…
    Lalala – I’m so dead – Lalala
    Whats your account name?

• Jessica2010

shes looks beautiful with her hair like that :D
    and does anyone agree that she has a very free personality!!!

I love that about her

• Aisling is too lazy to sign in

So far,only good comments.
    I guess that the hater anon and the selena stans have all gone to bed.

Good,cuz Miley rocked it :D

Love it.

NO FREAKING WAY. MILEY WITH PANTS? :O

Amazing

• oXCandyCaneCrazyXo

She was wearing like a pink thong under it. xD Not hating, just saying.

• Aisling is too lazy to sign in

I didn’t straighten my hair after I washed it,and I let it air-dry.

• oXCandyCaneCrazyXo

ohmimiley said:

LOL! I love Liberty Walk & My Heart Beats for Love. (: Absolutely flawless. Where did this come from? (=
    ____

Her live concert on MTV.com….

• SparksFly

I love her hair. She sounded really good, I love My Heart Beats For Love, Robot and Liberty Walk…keep on talking shit
    My favourites from her album are Stay, My Heart Beats For Love, Liberty Walk, Permanent December.

• Hilary

She sounded so good and looked amazing.
    Love her hair.

My Heart Beats For Love <3 makes me cry
    It's such a powerful song

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i wanna whore!! but i dont have a formspringg… heres my tumblr! :D http://partywithus.tumblr.com/

• peacelovehearts

Another whore fest? Sounds good..

• Timber

I’d post my Tumblr… but that would just be awkward. Lmao! But I’m going to bed. Night! XD

• mileyyy_

DesiGirl said:

Mileyyy_ said:

__

I’m pretty sure I saw plenty of people mouthing along to the words in those videos. They seemed happy to be there. Don’t worry, there’ll be other Miley concerts eventually. :)

______________________

there happy cause duh there lookin at someone famous, im not aying they arent fans, im just saying some of them probably arent even BIG fans and whatever im just jealous caus ei dont have the money to see my fave person ever. but yea lol i hope i get to go to one of her concerts, i would die.

• Ev

I dislike her new hair :(

But then for some reason, I like it.. :/

No wonder why my mom calls me a weirdo.. :/

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 21, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    she has a really weird live voice, all of her songs drop so much in octave

def a studio singer
    Fuck off.. This was an epically amazing performance.. & to be honest, this is some of the best vocals I have ever heard from her.. :P
    ____________

People are allowed to have their opinion and actually what they said wasn’t an opinion. It’s true, she does sing in a lower octave when she performs. I don’t understand why you have to be such an ass all of the time. They didn’t say anything bad about Miley. And even if they did, you think telling them to fuck off is going to scare them away? NO.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Timber said:

night :) i’m going to bed too nowww

• nani1234

Yess miley cant be tamed album its already in 3rd place on itunes!hope fully it will be first

• nani1234

Cant be tamed album is already third place on itunes…hopefully it wiill be first

• elmooo

I dislike her new hair :(

But then for some reason, I like it.. :/

No wonder why my mom calls me a weirdo.. :/
    __________
    haha, i also dont like her hair :(, its just not her!

• MissSmiley

She was amazing! I like this outfit :) Although, it makes her look very skinny :S She’s more beautiful when she has some meat on her bones, lol.
    Idk if I like her hair or not xD I think she looked more beautiful with longer hair, but this isn’t bad either. It just looks totally messy.

• Hangover

She sounds REALLY good:)

• Chanells__Cool

She seriously needs to stop spasming ervery time she shouts “tamed.” It’s so dumb.

I like her non-extensions though. And the fact that she’s wearing pants is refreshing.

Can’t be tamed is such a shitty song though. Just in every way.

And wtf is up with her rapping in “Liberty Whatever?”

• Chanells__Cool

And I agree. Definately sucks live. Studio singer for sure.

It’s like…impossible for her to sing in the original, recorded key.

• Panda Bear Love

Nick’s voice CAN’T BE TAMED!
    Miley’s vagina CAN’T BE BLAMED!
    They CAN’T BE CHANGED!

Lmfao.

• MissSmiley

p.s. Watching her sing My Heart Beats For Love again, it makes me think: is she really 17? If she turns to rock music (hopefully), hello princess of rock (Tina will always be the queen xD)

• oXCandyCaneCrazyXo

Is anyone still on? It’s 4:40 AM. o.O

• MissSmiley

Jun 22, 2010 @ 01:17 am
    Chanells__Cool said:

And I agree. Definately sucks live. Studio singer for sure.

It’s like…impossible for her to sing in the original, recorded key.

___________

I disagree. Her new album sounds much better live because it has more soul and she gives better and higher notes. It’s just her voice and if you don’t like it, that’s okay. I don’t like many singers’ voices, but I don’t say they can’t sing. There’s a difference between unique voice and bad singing.

• MissSmiley

oXCandyCaneCrazyXo said:

Is anyone still on? It’s 4:40 AM. o.O
    _______

I am, it’s 10:42 am here in Croatia. :)

• ohmimiley

• oXCandyCaneCrazyXo

MissSmiley said:

oXCandyCaneCrazyXo said:

Is anyone still on? It’s 4:40 AM. o.O
    _______

I am, it’s 10:42 am here in Croatia. :)
    __

Hm… You wanna help me with something?
    If so… Do you think this might be Nick Jonas? I highly doubt it, but still. Other people claim to have gone to the show and that was really Nick. I think they’re lying…. “Nick” starts singing at around 2:30. o.O

• nikabela

OU I’m NOT spamming!

xrainbowsprinklesx said:

I like her hair & outfit.
    She doesn’t sound bad live.

she sounds GREAT live :)

• MoreMileyPlease

I am SO ready for a Miley 3.0 tour. I think she has two movies and then she will either take a break to get married or tour. I don’t know which I would like to see more! Go Miley!

• lovexsmiley

BEST MILEY PERFORMANCE EVEEER!!!

She made me cry on Every Rose Has It’s Thorn! SO PRETTY! Everything has improved a lot and these songs (except of Can’t Be Tamed) are perfect for her!! MILEY HATERS- SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!

• Roro xox

amazing<3
    i have her album<3

• MoreMileyPlease

When I downloaded her album and listened to it, “Stay” made me tear up.

I’m really proud of her. I think she’s come a long way. If you think about everything she has to go through, on a daily basis, she truly is a role model. These songs are amazing, she is definitley maturing and moving on past her HM days. She is in now way the same person she was 5 years ago.

• MoreMileyPlease

Maybe she could call it her “Can’t Be Tamed” tour. I hope she has one. I liked how her last tour ended and then she came out with new music. She should do that again!

• shamelesss

she sounded so good here, and she was wearing pants yayy.
    he hair looks so nice as well, it suits her and her extensions were ratty looking.

• ohmimiley

Okay, so, like what the heck? OU keeps marking me for spam, and not letting me comment!! -.-

haha does she actually say shit in Liberty Walk?

• pceloveguitar

i want her fucking hair so bad.
    dskljflk!

WHEN DOES MILEY SAY S…..H…..I…..T?

she sounded AMAZING

she sounded AMAZING

• pceloveguitar

cause shit is SUCH a bad word…

• nikabela

She is the best. I know she makes mistakes, but who doesn’t? Sometimes she is over the top, but she is entertaining. Her vocals improved sooo much. I like her voice, it suits her. I don’t think it’s a man’s voice… I kinda had enough with the screaming bitches:)

• Hilary

Btw i think she’s lost some weight, she looks so skinny.
    She’s obviously working hard

she sounds amazing ! i want her album !

• mrsdestinyhope

WOW! MC can really hit those high notes now. I’m so proud of her. But she really shouldn’t sing songs like “TAMED” that song is not for her vocal range. That’s an “Adam Lamert/Britney Spears” type song. She sounded beautiful in :liberty Walk” and “My Heart Beats For Love” and has anyone noticed that MC just sold out a show that was for people 18 + UP! So in that sense, the next hater who says that ALL MILEY’S FANS ARE YEAR OLDS! Slap Them To The Middle Of Next Week and say BITCH PLZ! LOL!

can someone thell her those pants are not the business kthankx

• Jessica2010

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    Lilly said:
    I’m listening to the album right now :)
    Take Me Along & Scars are my new love <33

__________

Did you buy it?? :)

• A.C Mc

I bought her album yesterday in Northen Irelnad and then realised that will count towards the U.K sales and not the Irish ones :| Also, I saw the album in Tesco on Sunday, why’d it come out early here?

if the world ends tomorrow then we can all blame miley. all because she said the word…

shit.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:57 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    I love how she whispered shit hahaha
    The first time she whispered it..
    The second time she just said shhh..
    Then at the end she was like…
    “THEY KEEP ON TALKING SHIT!”

that just made my night….. :D

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:57 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    I love how she whispered shit hahaha
    The first time she whispered it..
    The second time she just said shhh..
    Then at the end she was like…
    “THEY KEEP ON TALKING SH.IT!”

that just made my night….. :D

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:55 pm
    Lilly said:
    I’m listening to the album right now :)
    Take Me Along & Scars are my new love <33

__________

Did you buy it?? :)
    ---------
    Yeahhh, I bought it last night (:

she has a really weird live voice, all of her songs drop so much in octave

def a studio singer

• Isabella21

Miley can be sexy w/out a leotard, or w/out showing her bra. the thong looking thing was too much again.
    I love miley, but she needs 2 see she can be sexy wearing other stuff, not hannah montana shit but normal clothes, jeans, shorts, crop tops…? but the MMVA thing was ova the top.
    :) whos got I cant be tamed!!??

this was amazing i love her!!!!!!
    everybody buy her new album!!!!

• Jessica2010

un 21, 2010 @ 10:00 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:57 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    I love how she whispered shit hahaha
    The first time she whispered it..
    The second time she just said shhh..
    Then at the end she was like…
    “THEY KEEP ON TALKING SH.IT!”

that just made my night….. :D

_______

OHHH I didnt see the last part thank you let me see it:)

• Aryanna

Cool. I love the House Of Blues.

• Raawr.

Wait, when did she swear?

• livingoutloud

I hate the ads at the beginning. I don’t care how much water is in Tide, or how much Bounty quick-picker-upper- can pick up.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

they keep on talkin’ shit. lmfao, so many people are gonna freak over that.
    i love her. :) but the outfit has gots taaa goo! :P

Jun 21, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    she has a really weird live voice, all of her songs drop so much in octave

def a studio singer

• DesiGirl

I actually managed to get her album today. This is the first time I’ve gotten an album the day it comes out, lol. Permanent December is the only song I’m not in love with.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

other than the outfit, it was AMAZING. she did SO good. <3

also, what’s going on with her outfit?… it looks like a thong, but it’s a shirt…? huh

at least she kept her clothes on….

• Mileyyy_

I HATE how people that arent even HUGE fans like me were there to see Miley perform live. and then all of her big fan supporters like HUGE FANS arent able to attend. Just because those girls are rich and can afford it doesnt meen there huge fans. AND the worst of it all, is that the fans weren’t even singing along to Miley’s new songs. I meen I and a lot of other big fan know all of her songs by memory. ugh It just makes me pisst!

Jun 21, 2010 @ 10:05 pm
    Leotard.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

____

rich girls? how much were the tickets? either way it’s 18+

• DesiGirl

Mileyyy_ said:

__

• livingoutloud

she has a really weird live voice, all of her songs drop so much in octave

def a studio singer

So, you’d perfer the edited version?

Not the verson actually showing real talent, and real emtion. When an artist pours their hearts out on stage. And put every little thing they have into their performace to put on an awesome show for their fans.

Good to know.

she has a really weird live voice, all of her songs drop so much in octave

def a studio singer
    yes, me too, i’m impressed, she’s not the best singer in the world, but she is bad at all

when did she say ‘shit’?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

when did she say ‘shit’?
    ____

at the end of liberty walk.

eh? nah she has no real talent in live singing. so yeah i’d prefer the edited version. i think most people prefer the cd version actually, no offense

• fan4lyftwitter

Bitch please

• _Tiger_

I like her live.

• Jessica2010

I like her more and more each day!

• mileyistheboss

you thought wrong

What songs did she sing of her new album ?

(replying to this) – Jun 21, 2010 @ 10:15 pm
    Click play on the video…
    I’ll prove you wrong (:

• livingoutloud

Aha, she has no talent singing? Oh really..is that why she’s sold millions of records. And had sold out concerts everywhere? No talent at all there..

Actually, no maybe “most” people don’t prefer the cd version. Some people enjoy seeing talent.

Get your facts straight before you talk about people.

Jun 21, 2010 @ 10:18 pm
    What songs did she sing of her new album ?
    All of them..

• mywoohooishuggingout

I like her live.

I also like, she does a good job on stage, better than many other singers I MY OPINION OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• anon.

yep. amazing job tonight. plain and simple. (:

• mywoohooishuggingout

What songs did she sing of her new album ?
    ——————-
    Can’t Be Tamed
    Who Owns My Heart
    Liberty Walk
    Every Rose Has Its Thorn
    Robot
    My Heart Beat For Love
    and probably Two More Lonely People

nice to see justin was there!!! hahahahaaha. oh ps an not sing,i can see now rmr give us back are money miley,and hollywood records thank god she gone. oh the justin thing is not a joke!!!!

What song did she say shit in?

• livingoutloud

What song did she say shit in?

Liberty Walk.

she was awesome ! did her album come out ?

read the tweet where he says : omg … im bout to cry … this is soo amazing .

read the tweet where he says : omg … im bout to cry … this is soo amazing .

read the tweet where he says : omg … im bout to cry … this is soo amazing .

her album is amazing . everybody should go and get it its the best album i’ve ever heard . i soo didnt see that one coming .

• ev.lovelife

i can;t help but hate can’t be tamed live.

Aww, sounds like Miley isn’t touring this year.

kenbakernow To answer your guys’ question: Miley is not touring this summer, very small chance of fall, but unlikely.
    about 7 hours ago via OpenBeak

why is katty perry sticking food on her boobs?

• MILEY FAN

i can;t help but hate can’t be tamed live.

are you kidding me she did great on CANT BE TAMED . but anyways its your opinion.
    EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN was just amazing .

• MILEY FAN

read the tweet where he says : omg … im bout to cry … this is soo amazing .

AWWWWW ! HE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART

• Aryanna

You guys are right. My Heart Beats For Love is great. But still overproduced imo.. :)

• hola.

Snookie is a piece of basty orange shit.

• peacenlove

AMAZING Performance!
    and she looks Gorgeous!!!

• MileyCChickx

Loved it. She performed so well and it just proves that she has older fans because you had to be 18 to go to that =)

omg she so good live. she definately one of the best singer. she can sing any genre. she soooo good. she look gorgeous but I miss her long hair.

• Delilah_Marie

*cries* I forgot to watch it LIVE! Where is the rest of it? I thought she performed her full album,I know there has to be more than this..

• Daydreamer…..

LMAO My grandma’s reaction to the pics = priceless. xD
    And I can’t get over how awesome her hair looks. :)

• xrainbowsprinklesx

I like her hair & outfit.
    She doesn’t sound bad live.

• SparksFly

Jun 22, 2010 @ 04:27 am

read the tweet where he says : omg … im bout to cry … this is soo amazing .

Awww!

• Panda Bear Love

‘Twitter is over capacity’

Fuck your damn capacity Twatter -___-

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i adore when miley says this live:
    i’ll tell ya, i’m not here to sell ya.

• ohhlalalamiley

She sounds ah-mazing. <3

• blameitontherain

1.she OBVIOUSLY didn’t kiss the guy -_-
    2.she looks beautiful (yay!, no extensions)
    3.she sounds AMAZING! she’s gotten much better since her first performance of the song.love ya miley <3

• Gleekedout

Random but did the new iPhone software mess up youre phone or ipod, cause it did to my sister and my cousin. But not mine.

• xCyrusBieber

Awesome as always<3

• nemoh

ummm miley cyrus is a fuckin beast.

Cool!
    My JC is over.

I love Miley and i thought she performed brilliantly in these vids!

• Aisling is too lazy to sign in

Haha I have my Junior Cert Spanish exam at 9:30 and I haven’t slept all night,now its 05:35.
    Then summer at long last.

• plobnrg

WOW!
    I’m totally blown away by her performance!
    Sooooo good, just fan-tas-tic!

WHOOOO!!
    GO MILEY! :D

I lover her hair, I like that now is short :D

• picstoburn

she looks pretty

• picstoburn

damn oceanup…….

• livingoutloud

What are you going on about?

• Lilly

She sounds good live :)

• Lilly

I just accidently bought Round & Round
    I demand a refund ASAP! …. FML -__-

I just accid.ently bought Round & Round
    I demand a refund ASAP! …. -__-

^Thought I’d join the whoring (:

I accidently bought Rou.nd & Ro.und
    I demand a refund! …. FML… -__-

^Thought I’d join the whoring (:

At the end of the year Demi will be releasing a new record named “Best days of my life” (not confirmed)

• Lilly

I said I was gonna do this so I gonna do it

^Thought I’d join the whoring (:

• Lilly

I CAN’T BE TAMED, I CAN’T BE TAMED, I CAN’T BE BLAMED, I CAN’T, CAN’T, I CAN’T, CAN’T BE TAMED, I CAN BE CHANGED, I CAN’T BE TAMED, I CAN’T BE, CAN’T BE, I CAN’T BE TAMED

• Lilly

AND THERE’S TWO MORE LONELY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD TONIGHT, BABY YOU AND I, ARE JUST TWO MORE LONELY PEOPLE, WHO GAVE UP THE FIGHT, YEAH WRONG OR RIGHT,WELL YOU KNOW MY HEART IS ACHING, YOU DON’T HAVE TO BREAK IT, IF LOVE DON’T CHANGE YOUR MIND, THEN THERE’S TWO MORE LONELY PEOPLE, TONIGHT

• Lilly

YEAH I’LL TELL YOU ALL MY SECRETS, ALL THE ONES I’VE KEPT INSIDE AND I’LL GIVE YOU ALL THE REASONS THAT YOU FAFED FROM MY LIFE, I WON’T LET YOU GO, BABY COME HERE CLOSE, I WON’T LET YOU WALK AWAY

• livingoutloud

peacelovehearts said:
    ^Thought I’d join the whoring (:

This will be fun ;) haha, kidding.

The city of angles is lonely at night
    Keep themselves alive by candle light
    Say she can’t love you like I do
    Look me in the eyes and say it’s true
    I ask myself, is this love at all?
    When I need you most you let me fall
    I’m always here at the side of your stage
    Would you live your life and pretend I’m okay
    I’ll be okay
    I’ll hold you close will stay forever

^ Words cannot express my love towards this song <33

• harrypotterbitches

LOL at her saying shit…anyways nice performance! :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

MILEY! ahh listening to cant be tamed right now. so good. :D

Her performances are really good, it takes a lot of energy to do that on and on and she’s great at it. Good thing she was wearing pants during that one, i think it suits her well anyway.

• Timber

The city of angles is lonely at night
    Keep themselves alive by candle light
    Say she can’t love you like I do
    Look me in the eyes and say it’s true
    I ask myself, is this love at all?
    When I need you most you let me fall
    I’m always here at the side of your stage
    Would you live your life and pretend I’m okay
    I’ll be okay
    I’ll hold you close will stay forever

^ Words cannot express my love towards this song <33

---

That song just might be my favorite off her album. =]

The city of angles is lonely at night
    Keep themselves alive by candle light
    Say she can’t love you like I do
    Look me in the eyes and say it’s true
    I ask myself, is this love at all?
    When I need you most you let me fall
    I’m always here at the side of your stage
    Would you live your life and pretend I’m okay
    I’ll be okay
    I’ll hold you close will stay forever

^ Words cannot express my love towards this song <33

---

That song just might be my favorite off her album. =]
    ------
    It most definitely is mine <33

• Timber

It most definitely is mine <33

---

I thought you liked Permanent December best? Take Me Along was my favorite up until I heard Scars today… I really like that one too… =]

• Jessica2010

peacelovehearts said:

The city of angles is lonely at night
    Keep themselves alive by candle light
    Say she can’t love you like I do
    Look me in the eyes and say it’s true
    I ask myself, is this love at all?
    When I need you most you let me fall
    I’m always here at the side of your stage
    Would you live your life and pretend I’m okay
    I’ll be okay
    I’ll hold you close will stay forever

^ Words cannot express my love towards this song <33

That song just might be my favorite off her album. =]
    It most definitely is mine <33

____________

beautiful lyrics
    Whats the name of the song
    Does anyone know??

It most definitely is mine <33

---

I thought you liked Permanent December best? Take Me Along was my favorite up until I heard Scars today... I really like that one too... =]
    -------
    Ehhh, not really anymore.. I love Take Me Along, Scars, Two More Lonely People, and Liberty Walk.

• .Truth.

i love how people were like ‘gasp!’ when she said keep talking sh.t

The city of angles is lonely at night
    Keep themselves alive by candle light
    Say she can’t love you like I do
    Look me in the eyes and say it’s true
    I ask myself, is this love at all?
    When I need you most you let me fall

beautiful lyrics
    Whats the name of the song
    Does anyone know??
    -------
    Take Me Along ~Miley (:

• Timber

I don’t really like Two More Lonely People much. I think it’s just the music… But I love Liberty Walk… and Stay. Those are my favorites… =]

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my favorites are scars and my heart beats for love.! but i haven’t really listened to all of them. i dont think. lol.

• Jessica2010

Jun 21, 2010 @ 11:39 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

The city of angles is lonely at night
    Keep themselves alive by candle light
    Say she can’t love you like I do
    Look me in the eyes and say it’s true
    I ask myself, is this love at all?
    When I need you most you let me fall

beautiful lyrics
    Whats the name of the song
    Does anyone know??
    Take Me Along ~Miley (:

________

• G

i hate all the dancers in the background, i feel like shes compensating for something. i would love to see her with just a band and a mic stand. i mean, robot was totally fine before all the dancers came out, then it got weird. i think she would sound better with rock songs, her voice it to deep and raspy for this pop stuff shes going for

• ohmimiley

Okay.. i said “I guess Miley is a rapper now, lol! (:” And i couldnt comment for 3 hrs! >.> Really, ou? Lol

• mileyistheboss

soo good :D

• xCyrusBieber

I love hearing Miley live. She’s just ah-mazing.

• SummerKisses

she sounded amazing..but that leotard underneath her leather pants was bothering me sooo much! it looked like a thong from behind ha

• peacelovehearts

Oh yes, I love Stay too..
    Quite honestly, I love everything :P

Jun 21, 2010 @ 11:43 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    Well then you need to listen to them ASAP! D:

• mileyistheboss

SummerKisses said:

omg her pants kept on falling down hah she tried to pull them up a couple times and back down they go i was like omgg ahha

• Timber

Oh yes, I love Stay too.. Quite honestly, I love everything :P

Haha! Yeah, me too… except I don’t like the studio version of Robot. I loved it live, but the studio version just sounds off to me… but still, the entire album is really great!

• Gleekedout

The Fail whale has returned.

• Rach

She looks so good with the short hair! And she was amazing as per usual with the singing and dancing! Love you Miley

• girl crush mileyyyyy

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 21, 2010 @ 11:43 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    Well then you need to listen to them ASAP! D:

girl, i’m trying! i just uploaded them like 15 minutes ago.. lol.

• peacelovehearts

Im having mixed feeling about Who Owns My Heart.. I either really love it, or ehhh… At first I hated it, but it could make my favorites list at the moment..

• Timber

I feel the same way. I didn’t like it at first but it’s kinda growing on me…

SOUND AMAZING!!!

• peacelovehearts

I need a Miley song on my profile.. Along with an exchange of graphics… Blahhh, I’ll get to it sometime, it’s just extremely time consuming & I’m too lazy :P

• nemoh

ev.lovelife said:
    i can;t help but hate can’t be tamed live.

i don’t like her can’t be tamed live.
    she’s better with the other songs.

Ah-mazing.
    Love Miley :D

• G

those kids arent even experiencing the best part of going to a standing only conert, the squishing and shoving that goes on the get to the front! and dont forget the crowdn surfing!!! haha

i use to be ahuge fan of miley !! but she is growing up in a strange wayy hahaha .. does anyone else think she is trying to act like lady Gaga cuz thats wat i think !!!!

it’s FUCKING BLOCKED!!!
    not that I care though, I’ve seen enough vids of her performing this song already -___-

• picstoburn

im such a whore today ;D haha, enjoy. going to bed ttyt.

• Timber

im such a whore today ;D haha, enjoy. going to bed ttyt

Night! =]

• realistgangsta

perfect loved it get it miley

• nemoh

kinda. a little with her “strange” stage presence…trying to look scary. but i think it’s fine. lady gaga is one of her inspirations.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

BEAUTIFUL…she cursed in liberty walk at the end, but shes human…her pants werenot falling there was a leotard and she wore sher pants over it… LOVE YOU MILEY RAY!!!!!!!!!!?