• alice

my friend actually won a contest here in sweden, and the prize was to meet taylor and kristen! they got interviewed by magazines and stuff, I’m so jealous of her haha but at the same time happy of course :D

Haha damn, I wish I could be there, but unfortunately I live too far away from Stockholm :/

TAYLOR STOP BEING SO FUCKEN SEXY… UR DISTRACTIN ME… I LOVE U <333333333

• interrupting_cow

hey W, quick question for ya… who is that in your icon?

• NBA Shoes
  • Apple

why are they always together ? and she doesn’t need a tan ! that’s the why her skin is and she look good :)

• Apple

MileyManiacMani… said:

AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO THINKS KRISTEN CAN’T PULL OFF ANYTHING… NOT EVEN THE CUTEST.. I JUST DONT GET IT PUT THAT ON ANYONE ELSE AND THEY WOULD ROCK IT… PLEASE HELP

——————————-

i think the opposite :D

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 21, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    truth said:
    help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect

ewwww… thats sooooo pervy.
    No one cares if you touch yourself
    but those pics are disturbing you are too
    effin obsessed with Miley.
    That pic is grosss…. gtfo.
    EW.

• Your Love is my Drug

Can she change her hair back please?

• MeenuD

I’m definitely a anti-Kristen fan.

• RonaldoBITCHEZ

he’s so hotttt. ;D

truth said:
    help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect

________________________________________________________

WHOA YOU’RE JUST DISGUSTING!!
    I RECOMMEND U TO TELL UR MOM HAHA.
    NOT US.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

taylor lautner. <33

• Your Love is my Drug

Anons never fail to entertain me.

• Stephanie

I love Taylor lautner :) <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect
    …..

good for you
    next step: medical help

• Your Love is my Drug

LizzieHawkins said:
    truth said:

help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect
    OH c’monnn that’s digusting

• -Jenii

Damn…he’s a sexy bith, a sexy bitch..loll

who the fuck touches themselves to Miley Cyrus’s half naked pictures? thats just disgusting on so many levels… and plz dont disturb this post,, its about reasonable people stop putting bullshit on here

• picstoburn

cherry bOMB :D

• SimplyCT

he’s too cute.

i was there, it was AMAZING! :D

• lalalahahaha

I’m definitely a anti-Kristen fan.
    –x
    at least she has talent unlike megan fox who just gets money because she’s “hot.”

• lalalahahaha

Can she change her hair back please?
    –x
    well she needs to let it grow out first… lol

• LizzieHawkins

Your Love is my Drug said:

LizzieHawkins said:
    truth said:

help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect
    OH c’monnn that’s digusting

Yup, that was me a few mins ago HAHA

• w

Lautner :)

they answered questions at the fan-event for like 10 minutes :(

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

• -JulieSmile-

I’m a Big Fan of Kristen. Why because i love how she doesn’t give a shit about what people thinks,And her Fuck You attitude..Hell if i was famous i would act like how’s she is acting.
    Taylor, Wow stop being so damn Sexy(:

• sweden

OMG, I WAS THERE! THEY WHERE AAMMAAZZIINNGG!!!!<3

I DONT GET IT SHE IS DATING ROBRT BUT IS ALWAYS SEEN WITH T.L

I DONT GET IT SHE IS DATING ROBRT BUT IS ALWAYS SEEN WITH T.L

• saywhaaat

i love me some taylor lautner.

• biebsoulmate

there is some1 that love her which she dont give a dam about and now shes flirting with some1s boyfriend, that is 1 intresting girl

• justme

I was there ;D;D;D;D they are so fucking awesom, both of them ;P

Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress she totally ruins the twilight movies with her awful attempts at emotion and her complete lack of facial experession could she luk anymore bred and depressing!!!!

I luv Kristen Stewart she and rob make a reli cute and awesoum couple and her acting skills are amazing!!!!

I luv Kristen Stewart shz totally refreshing and i admire her individuality. her and Rob make and awesum couple there just lyk made for each other!!

• LizzieHawkins

She needs a tan but I like her dress

• chocolatelemonade

wow i love that she’s dressing much better. the FEMININE edge fits her. thank goodness someone told her edge does not necessarily mean black and feminine does not necessarily mean pink roses and frills…she looks alot better and her stylist does a good job of choosing dresses that you don’t necessarily have to dress up (cause to me she doesn’t seem like the ‘jewellery’ type) and she proves that less and simple goes a far way

Kristen looks so cute at this event. I love her ‘fuck you and fuck off’ attitude :]

• chocolatelemonade

did i mention they look nice together…wow i never quite noticed it till i scrolled up awhile ago. they look sophisticatd and cute.

• truth

help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect

• LizzieHawkins

truth said:

help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect
    OH c’monnn that’s digusting

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

i dont know…. i just cant picture her in anything to look good… too much of being a “tomboy” can kill ya now where is she…. taylor is lookin way too hot… hes bothering me

• Rosario.Rivera

OU is pretty dead.

• .Peppermint.

I swear Taylor L & Kristen S making such a beautiful couple ;) I mean Kristen S and Rob P are so original. Oppisites attract? or somewhere around those lines…..

christian louboutin shoes are popular all over the world.Many stars always wear the christian louboutin shoes.Choosing the cheap christian louboutin shoes is your best choice.

I LOVA KRISTEN! SHE’S TOTTALY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Your Love is my Drug

help me you guys, i touch myself to this at least 4 time s a day and im a girl.

shes just soo perfect
    …..

• Mercedes

That’s my honeybunch! looking sharp in his suit!

taylor is so freakin gorgeous and kristen is so badass haha cute friendly couple