Camp Rock 2 French Preview Lea Castel

• Carline

C’est incroyable, je l’aime! I find it funny that when you translate songs the meaning changes xD

• sess nugget

That girl looks familiar. I’ve seen her somewhere in the US o_o

• cam

yeah, in the real song Demi say don’t close your eyes. And lea say open your eyes but the finality is the same ;-)

• Sweetdisposition?

sess nugget said:

That girl looks familiar. I’ve seen her somewhere in the US o_o
    I love your icon :)

• Sweetdisposition?

I like this version :D

ouais exatement ! encore la honte !
    I’m French and I don’t love how she sings this song!

• Aurélie

I’mm French and I’m really ashamed of this song … Horrible -__-‘

• Moii :)

J’avoue ça craint ><

Lea why just why I am french too and I liked her BEFORE this…

Not going to watch this shitfest of a movie.

Well okay.

• taylorr.

Uhm. Fail at the girl.

• cam

lol the worst is this one is no the worst they did, like “briser mes chaînes” it was really bad.

• cam

• Megan

I love Lea, I love the song (in english, not in french)… But I don’t like Lea singing this song. Demi did much better. And I don’t like the translation, and how it sounds in french.

• Camillou

Aurélie, y a eu pire quand même ! Rappelle toi Willy Denzey ou Laam pour HSM ! Là j’avais grave la honte. Mais je trouve que Léa s’en tire pas mal !

I hate Demi’s big smile, she’s look like an idiot !

• Heyitsbabyvi

OH MY GOSH NOO !! She’s terrible ! She’s an HORRIBLE singer ! (i’m from France, so yes i know some things about her). PLEASE !! TELL ME IT’S NOT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE !!

Lea NOOOO just no.

• elise

weird !
    and i’m french so i know what i’m talking about…
    after the worldcup, french sounds like crap.
    :'(

encore une honte pour la france suite au match d’aujourd’hui…

• JonasandMileyPones

I NEED TWITTER.

• swaglikebieber

Wtf.

• swaglikebieber

What in the world.

• taylorr.

JonasandMileyPones said:

I NEED TWITTER.

Who’s your icon

• Carla

demi is so much better…..

An someone translate and tell us what she says ??!!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

i like her version better

An someone translate and tell us what she says ??!!

__
    I dont even want to listen lol

• Hilary

OFF TOPIC

** Miley’s ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ ALBUM is #1 on US Itunes http://twitpic.com/1z0uzo **

YAY =)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

whhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooGO MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• swaglikebieber

LOL now that i watched it again, she does look like a hooker.

• Aurélie

C’est pas faux xD Mais étant une très très très grande fan de Demi je crois qu’elle aurait mieux fait de s’abstenir. Elle chante pas mal, mais la chanson lui va pas. Comme ça a été dit, Demi la chante beaucoup mieux ^^
    Après … je ferais certainement pas mieux que Léa c’est sur ^^

Because we are on the same side
    The music don’t have to separate us
    But bring us closer

chorus

Someone give us a chance
    Don’t let your suspicions win
    (I don’t understand what she say though I’m french)
    We don’t give up
    Ths risk is here in every try
    Just think abut your passion

chorus

(sorry for my bad english)

• picstoburn

hello oceanup. its my birthday. cheer me up. Post something interesting.

i was about to leave but when i saw that’s today is birthday i had to comment
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) you should make a formspring if your bored lol.

• Erna

That’s horrible! –‘ I can see that everyone from France like me, hate this version of Came Back Down!
    After France losing the worldcup, now this, what’s the hell in France currently?

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Chelseaa said:

hello oceanup. its my birthday. cheer me up. Post something interesting.

Happy Birthday!!! :D

thanks :)

• xCyrusBieber

Amazing OC, I KNOW FRENCH! :D
    No no no no WHO CARES, I dont understand ANYTHING!

Btw, sounds funny LOL

Moi je trouve ça vraiment de la MERDE. C’est une honte pour nous :/

c’est le cas ! –‘

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    i wish i could speak Spanish /:

ikr??
    my grandmas spanish so she speaks it,
    and she’s tried to teach me, but it’s too complicated. :P

WEEEEIRD i’d rather Lea Castel in “rnb” stuff (if we can really call that rnb) but she’s not the worst ! i remember fors HSM 1&2 french version was awful

(ware not lucky in France for Disneys songs xD)

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    i wish i could speak Spanish /:

ikr??
    my grandmas spanish so she speaks it,
    and she’s tried to teach me, but it’s too complicated. :P

ikr? haha but at least i can understand it a little bit.

Horrible –‘

CAMP ROCK isn’t even successful to have this.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    i wish i could speak Spanish /:

ikr??
    my grandmas spanish so she speaks it,
    and she’s tried to teach me, but it’s too complicated. :P

ikr? haha but at least i can understand it a little bit.

yeah same here. :D

• Aryanna

As usual, this song fails. But anyway, we can’t really expect anything great musically from Disney. And the lyrics are really not good either.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I laughed.

• picstoburn

lol well i’ll be back i think around 7 :) that’s when the whoring of my formspring will begin bye everyone……..

• Aryanna

Bye picstoburn. :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:

ttyl. (:

• picstoburn

Aryanna
    Jun 22, 2010 @ 10:07 am
    Aryanna said:

Bye picstoburn. :)

bye :)

Who the eff is she? I’m french i’ve never heard of her in my entire life. She totally ruined the song. If they give us that in the original version I’m gonna kill someone.

• Katie13

It’s just all a bunch of gibberish to me :|

• MeenuD

OU is dead. That’s no a surprise.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Shes singing for the dubbed verion guys cool it also this

An someone translate and tell us what she says ??!!Anonymous said:

Is a dumb comment. its the lyrics to i cant back down but in french :P

• minignouf

Because we are on the same side
    The music don’t have to separate us
    But bring us closer

chorus

Someone give us a chance
    Don’t let your suspicions win
    (I don’t understand what she say though I’m french)
    We don’t give up
    Ths risk is here in every try
    Just think abut your passion

chorus

(Sorry for my bad english)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

hello oceanup. its my birthday. cheer me up. Post something interesting.

• Chelseaa

I kinda understand the chorus, but that’s only cause I know the English version.

• Chelseaa

hello oceanup. its my birthday. cheer me up. Post something interesting.

Happy Birthday!!! :D

• nemoh

_liesyoutold said:
    She looks like a hooker.

MTE.

• saywhaaat

this is weird and the girl looks like a prostetute -__-

• SellyismygirlCrush

do i wanna watch it ?

• SellyismygirlCrush

the only reason im gonna watch camp rock 2 is to get my jonas fix im not gonna like it … how do i know you may ask? cuz the first one was shit to DAH!

c’est disney channel qui a demander ça
    et je pense que cette jeune fille si elle a eté demandé pour faire cette b.o c’est qu’il estime qu’elle a le potentiel pour
    pourquoi vous vous en prenné a cette chanteuse
    je trouve qu’elle sen sort bien

et ayé des critiques constructives c’est le minimum

biebsoulmate said:
    every1 knows there a disney channel all around the world and camp rock 2 is huge in france from what i here
    anonymous:
    I’m french and it s not that “huge” a lot of people h8 camp rock and won t see the “camp rock 2″. actually i like camp rock but this girl is a bad singer and she is not famous in france (we just know one of her song).

oui c pas super gentil mé fo dire que c con de traduire des chansons américaines en français en sachant que c super mal traduit et y fodré o moins prendre des chanteurs un peu plus connu et dont on é entendu plus de chansons a la radio mé c vré que dire qel ressemble a une … c pas terrrible

• Hilary

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    hello oceanup. its my birthday. cheer me up. Post something interesting.

Happy Birthday!!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

picstoburn said:

why is oceanup so fucking dead on the day i need a distraction the most? ¬_¬

happy birthday again lol

lol thanks :)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Hilary said:

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:
    hello oceanup. its my birthday. cheer me up. Post something interesting.

Happy Birthday!!

thank you! :)

• MeenuD

There’s no one on here!! OU is what keeps me from being bored. -_-

• biebsoulmate

• AJ

bonjour je parle un petit peu le francais et je veux dire que les francais qui ecrit sur ce site sont méchant vers elle. personne ne peut chanter de la manière de demi mais je trouve elle douée . et coupe du monde et camp rock n’ont pas de lien alors arretez

• French girl

Ohhh please, you’re suck guys ! Okay, Lea hasn’t the Demi’s voice (Demi is just awesome and she is the best) but she has a beautiful voice too !

And i don’t understand … World Cup / Lea ? It’s not the same domain !!!

• Sweetdisposition?

Is OU dead now, great…

• Hannahh

I love French. I wish I could speak it. :)

• Timber

=/

• Dreamer X33

Boy, i need you here with me We cant go on this way. Im falling hard for you all i can say im round & round we’re never gonna stop going. I freaking love this songgg <333

• Dreamer X33

who’s gonna buy Mile’s album ? ;D

• Timber

who’s gonna buy Mile’s album ? ;D

I was gonna have my mom get it for me earlier but when she saw the cover of it she decided not to. Lmao! So, I’m going to buy it this weekend. XP

I am so proud of Miley’s album being #1! She worked really hard on this one. From writing, to recording it, to promoting it! #cantbetamed
    37 minutes ago via mobile web

• Sweetdisposition?

Dreamer X33 said:

Loving that song atm ;)

• Velkan

I’m French and I love the world of Lea Castel. But this project for Disney changed much of what she does in general. If you really want to learn as an artist rnb soul, go listen to his song: “Dernière Chance” or go see his skyblog: http://lea-zik.skyrock.com/

Just saying…if the lyrics are not the same , it’s because it CANT …. “we can’t back down” is “nous ne pouvons pas reculez” in French…you CANT siing this with this rythm…it’s too long…and sounds ridiculous in french.so obviously…they have to change the lyrics…uuuh –“

• RiNiO

Ok……….. my french are as bad as this song !!!! ?nd I mean HORRIBLE!!!! I liked it better in english!!!

• springstrawberry

I’m french, and I’m not a really big fan of Lea Castel ! She’s pretty but I don’t like her voice. And I really don’t like it when they try to translate english songs in French !

Sure Demi is better than her but I think it’s good anyway. (And I’m french)
    It’s can be soooo much worst.

Someone says she’s a hooker. Look at miley before.

• springstrawberry

One thing I do not agree with is when you guys wrote that she looks like a prostitute ! That’s mean ! Of course she doesn’t !

I don’t understand why she is singing for Camp Rock 2 !
    She’s not in her musical style ! I thought it was a joke when my friend told me that Lea Castel is singing for Camp Rock –‘
    The french songs for the DCOM are always dumb ! English is better :D

haha French are never happy.
    I’m french and I think that’s cool.
    She don’t have Demi’s voice but It’s normal and she make the best she can.

• SellyismygirlCrush

lol that chick is weird and they showed alot of demi doing this : D

• JonasandMileyPones

She did great! And I’m only saying this is because I think I’m banned ahahah! :D

• JonasandMileyPones

Nevermind. Stop spamming me OU ugh.

• -Hibz-

Bonjourrr!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

why is oceanup so fucking dead on the day i need a distraction the most? ¬_¬

• Serenity.

I haven’t been here in so longg.
    D:

NEW YOUTUBER USER! WATCH HER CHANNEL
    SHES GREAT

• livindalife

I really don’t understand this. Why show clips of Demi but have some french girl sing it?

• MeenuD

Wake up internet. OU is in need of haters!

• picstoburn

why is oceanup so fucking dead on the day i need a distraction the most? ¬_¬

happy birthday again lol

Léa n’est que l’interprète de la chanson, elle a rien traduit ! Et elle l’interprète bien les problèmes de traduction ne sont pas de sa faute.
    Et Léa chante super bien, écoutez ses propres chanson sa n’a rien avoir.
    enfin voila les commentaires sont méchants et n’apporte rien.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

LOL @SWAGLIKEBIEBER

• -Hibz-

Jun 22, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    An someone translate and tell us what she says ??!!

Idk, it’s a French version of ‘Can’t Back Down’ which goes a little like this:

We can’t back down
    There’s to much at staaake
    This is seriouuusss
    Don’t walk away!

It’s truly inspiring. I feel empowered whenever I look at the lyrics, you know?

:P

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

ANNA MARIA PDT MESSED UP THE SONG BIG TIME… SHE CAN NOT SING…. NEITHER CAN ALYSON STONER SHE SWEARS SHE CAN SING… WHEN SHE SINGS IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE’S… WELL… STONED

• swaglikebieber

Her last name explains it all :/

• lila632

you have nothing else to do instead to insult and criticize Lea

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

LOLLLL… UR THE ONLY BIEBER FAN WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR

• lila632

you have nothing else to do instead to insult and criticize Lea??

• _liesyoutold

She looks like a hooker.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i speak french. :D

• picstoburn

i speak like zero french but the language is so beautiful :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:

i speak like zero french but the language is so beautiful :)

haha, only france french is beautiful.
    the french in quebec, where i’m from isn’t. :|

• picstoburn

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jun 22, 2010 @ 09:36 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

picstoburn said:

i speak like zero french but the language is so beautiful :)

haha, only france french is beautiful.
    the french in quebec, where i’m from isn’t. :|
    haha,tbh i think every language is beautiful :)

NeverShoutNeverrr
    haha,tbh i think every language is beautiful :)

that’s great. :)
    i love spanish accents.

I’m french so I can but the lyrics are stupid and the song looks better in english

• Caroline

Actually some of us do !
    And I gotta say the lyrics are quite… not okay. But at least that one girl can sing. The previous ones couldn’t.

Maybe some day they’ll come up with some track worth something. Or even forget about translating songs. (Even if a doubt it… Seems like Frenchies just can’t read subtitles like anybody else on earth.)

• Its called Jaylor

MeenuD said:

Like any of us can understand French OU.

*cough* umm.. yes. :)

• MeenuD

Like any of us can understand French OU.

• picstoburn

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jun 22, 2010 @ 09:41 am
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

NeverShoutNeverrr
    haha,tbh i think every language is beautiful :)

that’s great. :)
    i love spanish accents.
    i wish i could speak Spanish /:

• picstoburn

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Jun 22, 2010 @ 09:42 am

Salut! i hope i spelt it right lol.

• Summer

Why ? Honestly, we’re ashamed, all french poeples don’t sing that way !