‘JONAS LA Is Like A G-Rated Entourage’

nick-jonas-surfing-malibu-129

NY Post article on JONAS LA. JONAS LA is this week’s No. 1 TV Series in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 and Cable’s No. 1 Entertainment Series in Total Viewers. Joe said: ‘For the first time, we were coming back home at night with suntans or sunburns and people were like, ‘Whoa!

If you watched last season, we were pretty pale, we felt like vampires, because we were inside all day. The only time we saw the sun was when it was rising and setting.’ While the first season came off with a ‘Monkees’ vibe, this season feels like a G-rated ‘Entourage.’ Joe, ‘LA seemed like the right fit right now because all three characters are doing different things. My character wants to act, Nick wants to produce and Kevin wants to direct‘.

Kevin: I’m 22. Joe’s going to be 21 and Nick’s going to be 18. It feels much more like where we are in our ages. We’re hanging out, we’re driving cars down Hollywood Boulevard. It’s something that people will definitely be able to relate to.. We know that the band comes first. Working apart brings even more musical influences to the table and we have so much more to write about this year.

Nick added: ‘We’re all individuals who can take care of themselves. But we look out for each other. We’ve got each other’s backs. We really do care for each other.’

• ohhlalalamiley

I don’t like JONAS LA now.
    I saw the first episode and didn’t like it.
    ‘Cause there characters were all out of it.
    Macy wasn’t a crazy fan girl anymore.
    Stella didn’t wanna be with Joe.
    & I just thought it was weird. |:

• Jessica2010

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:28 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

Jessica2010 said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

um…

_____

I love your icon:)
    What happened to his little finger:(??

haha thanks, yours is beautiful!
    and idk, i didn’t notice that before. O_O

____

You’re welcome:)
    hahah awww he’s so cute

• NeverShoutNeverrr

swaglikebieber said:

NeverShoutNeverrr – I love your icon too.. he’s so gorgeous :)

agreed! he’s a cutie. ^_^
    yours is adorable as well!

• _Tiger_

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    I bet oceanUP is going to use the picture of Joe kissing Chelsea as the Post picture….smh
    Lmao.

• -Hibz-

I love this season so much haha.
    I watched the 2nd ep yesterday. It’s good.

It’s gonna be a great season, I can tell xD

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Jessica2010 said:
    You’re welcome:)
    hahah awww he’s so cute

haha no problem!
    dang, this is the most bieber love i’ve ever seen on a jonas post! xD

• monster

or “like g-rated shit”.

• jerseygirl

“We’re all individuals who can take care of themselves. But we look out for each other. We’ve got each other’s backs. We really do care for each other.”

Take note, stans, who like to trash the other brothers in order to make their fave look better. It’s ok to like one more than the others, but stop trashing them. NONE of them would appreciate it.

• shelbyrian

Sorry, didn’t realize people just changed posts, I had a question for Lilly. But anyway Hibz, it’s the anon you were talking to before.

You must be my good luck charm, because it worked when I made an account this time :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

You surprised me OceanUP…you used a different picture for one! everyone give them a clap! :D

• CupcakezLover

-Hibz- said:

I love this season so much haha.
    I watched the 2nd ep yesterday. It’s good.

It’s gonna be a great season, I can tell xD
    I actually liked the 2nd episode and I wasn’t expecting that…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am going to watch the 2 episode SEE YA!

• shelbyrian

__________________________

I was typing something so similiar to what you posted, it’s kind of freaking me out.

But thank you, I think almost everyone needed a wake up call :)

• Jason

i’ve never seen entourage and i really want to

• MeenuD

I think I want “I’m Your Biggest Fan” to leak more than I actually want to watch the show.

• monster

aw, nick’s baby bulge.

• ohhlalalamiley

*claps* :D

OU would post that picture…

• _Tiger_

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Haha I bet they read your comment. They would do anything to prove commenters wrong.

• CupcakezLover

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

*applauds* Now if they only choose the best pic of Miley for the next Miley post, I’ll throw a party.

• merissa99

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?

• _Tiger_

Wait didn’t Jonas just come out like 2 days ago? And 2 episodes already?

• Mallory

Is that Logan Lerman in your pic?

• jerseygirl

Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:34 pm
    shelbyrian said:

__________________________

But thank you, I think almost everyone needed a wake up call :)
    ———————
    You’re welcome. But I’ve been around here long enough to know most probably won’t listen. :(

• Mallory

No, I’m a JB fan, And I dont even like it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

JONAS LA is SO much better than JONAS.

I agree it was actually watchable…

• CupcakezLover

Lilly said:

I love you guys but first you compare yourself to the Monkees and Flight of the Conchords now Entourage? Come on
    MTE.

• swaglikebieber

NeverShoutNeverrr – I love your icon too.. he’s so gorgeous :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

• ilikeyourbeard

‘its something that people will be able to relate too…’
    are they SERIOUS?
    yes everyone can relate to rockstars with tons of money in LA driving around in expensive cars.

i really don’t know why they put so much time and effort into such a terrible show.

• Love Cheer

So I watched Jonas just because I wanted support my boys, but I was always on the laptop during it, but JONAS LA! I kinda love it <3

JONAS LA is ten times better that JONAS.

P.S. anybody else notice nick’s little friend?? ;)

i love jonas LA(;
    and i love entourage (:
    both ahhhmazing shows

• Danger-ous

I called it Baby Entourage way back when I saw the first leaked episode. I think it was deliberate, they’re name dropping real celebs, Debi Mazar, and celeb cameos, with a fat house in LA and Joe wants to act?

Entourage.

• JoickBelongs

daaaamn, I really feel attracted to Nick’s chest, but I don’t know why dude! and his penis too, but this one I know why I feel attracted ;9

Maybe jonas la has to grow on me, but I liked the first jonas where it was a goofy comedy. Now its a more serious romantic type of show, which I’m not really digging. And I don’t like joe and chelseas new looks in here. And why does nicole and nick all of a sudden like eachother. People always ignored nicole and wasn’t close with her at all, now bam! Nick likes her. I don’t know. I’ll try again with the next episode. Still, love jonas brothers!!!

• MaLu*

“we felt like vampires” … but you will never be as white as robert pattinson. the guy looks like a frikin sheet of toilet paper. at least you guys have color. :) and are extremely cute! JONAS L.A. !!!!

• shelbyrian

lol it wasnt even that much of a success. it only got like 3.2 million viewers for its season premiere and thats pretty bad. i mean it was so hyped up and it only got that much. wow.

____________________

Rawr, that just brought down my whole mood.
    Iz okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion of success :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

PFFT. puh-lease. jonas can’t touch entourage. even if it is G rated.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

@Timb did picstoburn leave… oh i wasn’t on any pst i am DONE with my profile and i love it

• NeverShoutNeverrr

MileyManiacMani… said:

she’s still here, just on a different post.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

whoo tired been on OU all day

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

ohhhhhh dumb me

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

lovin the icon please check out my page tell me what you think

CupcakezLover said:

Wait, but isn’t this the whole song?
    The first part is the recorded version and the last part is the live version which he sang for the show.

• picstoburn

im still here :)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

,<33333333333333333333

• emma13

____________________

Rawr, that just brought down my whole mood.
    Iz okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion of success :)
    sorry…its just i thought it would do better.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

check out my profile won’t dissapoint and thanx for the tip

• picstoburn

check out my profile won’t dissapoint and thanx for the tip

i liked it :) and you’re welcome..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

MileyManiacMani… said:

check out my profile won’t dissapoint and thanx for the tip

your profile looks great! (:

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Ke$ha rocks!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

thanks i chose one of my fave songs ever… but its in french…

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

thanks alot where’s Tim…

• crazylady

It’s something that people will definitely be able to relate to..

what????
    how da heck?

I’m not surprised about the number of viewers. people are never satisfied.

I’m thinking about waiting til it comes on the tv to watch the second idk might change my mind.
    the video annotations for the second episode say they have Disney Channel on Demand? what I have on Demand too and all I saw was that ding you do.

Am I the only one that actually liked JONAS? I love this new season too, but I miss the old one. they never give it on tv anymore. come on guys there are some good episodes like friendaversary and stuff. it was a cute comedy and frankie was in it too and the dad was hilarious. they need to put that back on. IMO its better than SWAC and good luck charlie. oh well, new season is great too. more dramatic and interesting.

• The Caitlinator

He look sexy in those wet suits, like in burning up when he was on his little boat thing i was like drooling! lol!

What happened to the Nick pic? Was that a death trap? I only came here cause of that pic.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?

nope. lol

• Jessica2010

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?

nope. lol

_________

Not at all hon haha :p I mean not trying to be rude but.. not at all:S

• youroneandonly

I don’t really like JONAS LA.
    Nacy just gives me the creeps.
    Like, Nicole Anderson weirds me out and I can’t figure out why.

• shelbyrian

MeenuD said:

______________________

Shawty like that?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?

nope. lol
    Nope not at all. The shows pretty cheezy. We just watch to check out the good looks.

• -Hibz-

Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:33 pm
    shelbyrian said:

Oh, heyyy! Haha. I have that effect on people :P

Shelby, huh? That’s a cute name hahah.

I really liked Jonas LA more than I thought I would. The acting improved, the boys looked good, it was just nice… The first episode is usually a little slow, you know settling in and all. I am betting they will get better…

shelbyrian said:
    MeenuD said:

______________________

Shawty like that?
    Yup. =) I love that song even if it’s like 15 seconds of it that I’ve heard.

• -Hibz-

Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:36 pm
    _Tiger_ said:
    Wait didn’t Jonas just come out like 2 days ago? And 2 episodes already?
    They’ve been leaked :P

Where is Nicole looking? Lol.

• CupcakezLover

merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?
    Baha, definitely not. Unless you enjoy watching them sing on giant pizzas.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?

nope. lol

my thoughts exactly.

• -Hibz-

Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:38 pm
    MeenuD said:
    shelbyrian said:
    MeenuD said:

______________________

Shawty like that?
    Yup. =) I love that song even if it’s like 15 seconds of it that I’ve heard.
    Feelin like dat
    Feelin like dis
    Feelin like everybody knows
    How we.. Got something real
    SHAWTY
    I know how I feel
    Cause shawty like dat
    Shawty like dis
    Listen up, everybody knows but you
    Here it goesss…

I think that’s how it is.
    I like it cause I’m a hiphop/rnb fan as well as pop :P

• CupcakezLover

It sounds like the type of song Justin Bieber would sing…

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?

nope. lol

my thoughts exactly.
    Last season I was so annoyed by Joe’s straight hair. I would have thrown my remote at the TV.

• emma13

• merissa99

CupcakezLover said:

merissa99 said:

I’ve never seen JONAS.. am I missing out?
    Baha, definitely not. Unless you enjoy watching them sing on giant pizzas.
    HAHA That’s funny I turned it on Disney one time and they were singing on giant pizzas, I had no idea what was going on so I turned it.

• shelbyrian

Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:33 pm
    shelbyrian said:

Oh, heyyy! Haha. I have that effect on people :P

Shelby, huh? That’s a cute name hahah.

_________________________

Aw thanks! It’s actually a boy name, more commonly than it is a girl name. Though I’ve yet to find a boy with it.

Ha, I love R&B/Hip Hop too. Seriously, Nick rapping and saying ‘shawty’ gave me the goofiest smile ever.

CupcakezLover said:
    It sounds like the type of song Justin Bieber would sing…
    Nah, Bieber boy couldn’t pull it off.

• Timber

Wait didn’t Jonas just come out like 2 days ago? And 2 episodes already?
    They’ve been leaked :P

The second episode has leaked already, too? Is it on Youtube?? XD

I ? BULTO.

• _Tiger_

Pretty Little Liars is almost on yay!

• CupcakezLover

Timber said:

Wait didn’t Jonas just come out like 2 days ago? And 2 episodes already?
    They’ve been leaked :P

The second episode has leaked already, too? Is it on Youtube?? XD
    Yupp, and OU posted it too. It’s called “Back to the Beach”

I ? BULTO.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

MeenuD said:

OMG I KNOW.:|
    this hairstyle on him pissed me off.

• -Hibz-

Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:46 pm
    shelbyrian said:
    Jun 22, 2010 @ 07:33 pm
    shelbyrian said:

Oh, heyyy! Haha. I have that effect on people :P

Shelby, huh? That’s a cute name hahah.

_________________________

Really?!

You’re just like me.

*sniffles*

Shelby, I think this is the beginning of a very beautiful friendship. :P

You got Twitter? :D

• Timber

Yupp, and OU posted it too. It’s called “Back to the Beach”

When did they post it? Why do I always miss everything?! Lmao!

• MeenuD

hahahha they have a DisenyVEVO.

• -Hibz-

NEW JOSEPH POST!

Timber said:
    Yupp, and OU posted it too. It’s called “Back to the Beach”

When did they post it? Why do I always miss everything?! Lmao!
    It’s not HD at all. Lot’s of shaking.

• shelbyrian

LOL, I’m watching the new episode of JONAS L.A.

Jealous Nick is kind of hot.

Oh yeah, I really loved Jonas LA. Looking forward to each week. Joe!!!!!

Timber said:
    Yupp, and OU posted it too. It’s called “Back to the Beach”

When did they post it? Why do I always miss everything?! Lmao!
    —————–

• CupcakezLover

MeenuD said:

CupcakezLover said:
    It sounds like the type of song Justin Bieber would sing…
    Nah, Bieber boy couldn’t pull it off.
    True dat. But I can picture him trying to sing it and fail at it.

• Timber

It’s not HD at all. Lot’s of shaking.

Oh. Oh well, I guess I’ll just wait… =/

• Dangerpears.

I see his penis :O!

• Timber

Dangerpears. said:
    I see his penis :O!
    ROTFL. I’ve been waiting for someone to post something sexually related.

Nicks pinis in this picture is epic. LMAO OU.

• picstoburn

Jonas L.a is actually funny. ngl

• emma13

• Dangerpears.

I see his penis :O!
    ROTFL. I’ve been waiting for someone to post something sexually related.

Can’t help it, im a pervert :P

Dangerpears. said:
    I see his penis :O!
    ROTFL. I’ve been waiting for someone to post something sexually related.

Can’t help it, im a pervert :P
    hahahahahaha

CupcakezLover said:
    MeenuD said:

CupcakezLover said:
    It sounds like the type of song Justin Bieber would sing…
    Nah, Bieber boy couldn’t pull it off.
    True dat. But I can picture him trying to sing it and fail at it.
    Have you heard the only part available of the song?

• CupcakezLover

MeenuD said:

CupcakezLover said:
    MeenuD said:

CupcakezLover said:
    It sounds like the type of song Justin Bieber would sing…
    Nah, Bieber boy couldn’t pull it off.
    True dat. But I can picture him trying to sing it and fail at it.
    Have you heard the only part available of the song?
    Oh haha nevermind I looked it up. The lyrics mislead me. It’s much better than I expected. :)

• CupcakezLover

Wait, but isn’t this the whole song?

• pceloveguitar

@youbelongwithme I love all your icons.
    Js.

Entourage is amazing, one of my fave shows (:

• Jessica2010

first baby!!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

um…

• YouBelongWithMe

All That

• Lilly

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe looks F-I-N-E with a tan…JS

• DemiLenaJonas

Yeah Jonas Bros!! Nickole/Nacy forever!!

• Jessica2010

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

um…

_____

I love your icon:)
    What happened to his little finger:(??

• idkMyBFFjill

smh at how well the premiere did.

• CupcakezLover

JONAS LA is SO much better than JONAS.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Jessica2010 said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

um…

_____

I love your icon:)
    What happened to his little finger:(??

haha thanks, yours is beautiful!
    and idk, i didn’t notice that before. O_O