Selena Gomez Monte Carlo Paris Filming

selena-gomez-monte-carlo-filming-83

Selena filming her new movie Monte Carlo in Paris. Photos: INF, Fame.

She looked 12 when she was 12. Obviously, she has matured. Actually, only parents, in my experience think their kids haven’t changed, or can’t see changes. LOL I think you’re still thinking of Selena as a little girl, or as yours, almost because you’ve payed a lot of attention to her in media and her shows. You gotta pay less attention then you will see her changes into an 18 year old girl. :)

• iMystified

With her hair pulled back like that she looks exactly like she did when she was on Barney :D

she make paris seem boring, no offense
    ___
    actually since she is here the sun is back :)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

ROTFFL that is so funny im literally dying from laughter… did not get it at first but…

i love herr (:

& um haters to the left http://twitpic.com/1xdnwd

:D goodbye *aol voice*

Selena always looks high.

anyone notice she doesn’t wear her promise ring anymore? seems she ditched it at some point in budapest. she’s not wearing it during the movie shoot or the round and round video or her dream out loud photoshoot. i guess nick got what he wanted out of her before he dumped her. now she’s hoping to ditch it while she’s away and hope no one notices when she gets back. don’t worry though selena stans, she’s not a hypocrite, she’s just growing and changing. she decided to not be chaste anymore and instead be easy like her mom. her mom is her role model after all.

• xdaydreamer

can’t wait for this movie :) all the reporters who visited the cast on set are calling leighton, selena & katie “the trifecta” :) so excited.

• lovexsmiley

SHE’S SOO PRETTY!!!

I can’t wait to see MONTE CARLO!!

*everybody clap your hands if you are excited too!* LOL
    she looks cute on pony tale! ^^

• sexxynickj

I know ppl will hate me for saying this but I wish she would just go away. I can’t stand her. No wonder Demi got sick of her ass.

• bubble guum

Haha , look at her step dad shirt , look saint yeah totaly ahah

• saywhaaat

—————–
    umm..are you kidding me? your a bitch

• ShowMeYourTeeth

She looks so young. Pretty though.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

u are killin me with laughter now… does Demi wear hers, cuz my friend says she wears it around her neck but maybe Joe tapped that

• Timber

She looks cute. =]

• picstoburn

maybe she’s not wearing the ring cause her character in the movie? but blah it’s her life and im not her friend so it doesn’t matter.

How the fuck does she always look high? Stfu and stop starting shit. She looks good here. Im glad she’s having fun and doing non-disney movies.

why do you think dupped her? overall know one knows. it could be the other way around or mutual. besides, neither of them seemed extremely sad after it. they could have known it was coming since they would be busy and in different countries..

• xdaydreamer

she’s filming a movie, so she probably had to take it off. stop starting shit.

• sess nugget

She looks like such a 12 year old, I’m sorry.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I love Leighton.

Selena looks okay, but DNW that outfit ever.

• merissa99

She looks pretty. Love her!

• picstoburn

then why are you on this post? i don’t really like selena but im keeping my mouth shut.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

not trying to be creepy… but i try to imagine them doing that… but they look so innnocent well

lady on the street, but a freak in the bed

_
    what is?

• sexxynickj

WTF you think her Nick had sex???!!!! hahahahahaha that frigid bitch wouldn’t know where a dick goes.

• _Tiger_

What is this movie about?! I’ve been wondering for like ever.

• lovexsmiley

so what are you doing here? *on a selena post*

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

So glad it’s not a Disney flick

Leighton! <3

• sexxynickj

——————-

I wasn’t raised that way. I’m a bitch that speaks her mind. ;)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

thay prob googled it and followed the instruction “step 3 insert ….”

• sexxynickj

thay prob googled it and followed the instruction “step 3 insert ….”

———————

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

when some girl said she makes paris looks boring… and the other said since she is there we can see the sun now

• m

sexxynickj said:

Ugh! It’s you again. You were the anon that hates Nicks ex girlfriends. You finally made an account. Good for you but now we know who u r stan.

• sexxynickj

True. BUT..when you state your opinion even if it’s right or wrong to you,people are going to bitch at you for it. Because they love her and don’t like to see her be bashed or whatever. Just like I’m sure it annoys the hell out of you when Nick is being bashed. Or for me,when Miley is bashed. :| Just how it is.

———————

True. I will do better. Especially with Miley… that bitch is growing on me (I used the term bitch with love)

Since when?But it is a bout time.

——————–

Over the past few days. I think yesterday when OU posted the crotch shot (and all the shit with perez hilton) I actually felt bad for her. So we will see what happens.

LOL, not really.

• xdaydreamer

WTF??? Why can’t I comment on her even if I don’t like her? I think she’s beautiful… seriously, but IMO she can’t sing or act.

I didn’t say anything really bad about her, just said “I can’t stand” her. And yes, I’m super jealous of the fact that she was with Nick and I think they should NEVER get back together.

I don’t understand why everyone gets so pissed when someone says something not nice about someone else… that’s life… I’m not trying to piss people off on purpose, just stating how I feel
    you & fan4lyftwitter had a fight on here, on a demi post, when she saw you defending demi on everything & she said to you how you’re always defending demi & nick & always argue with anyone who says something bad about them & i defended you because i thought she was making it up, but i was SOO wrong.

you come on here, say how you can’t stand her & blah blah blah & then get mad when people argue with you?

&seriously you have a slim to none chance with nick. so please get your head out of his ass. k thanks.

• lovexsmiley

——————-

I wasn’t raised that way. I’m a bitch that speaks her mind. ;)
    SMH,you’re going to say the wrong thing to someone one day and you’re going to regret it… :)

LMAOOO!!!

lol trust me they’re are some people in this world that don’t play around like that :|
    you’re right! :P
    love your icon btw xP

• fan4lyftwitter

xdaydreamer said:

sexxynickj, why are you here if you don’t like her? i remember talking with you on demi post & you were saying how the haters need to stop & if you don’t like demi don’t go on her post…you’re doing the same to selena. just get off the post if you can’t stand her. this has been like her first post in days because she’s filming the movie. my gosh.

I dislike Selena but that girl is so far up Nicks ass she acts like all of his exes are the devil.

• Delilah_Marie

I can’t wait for Gossip Girl to staaaart. btw,why is this post all about Selena? Leighton is way awesome-er. :p

• picstoburn

——————-

I wasn’t raised that way. I’m a bitch that speaks her mind. ;)

LMAOOO!!!

• Princess Awesome

Delilah_Marie said:

eh i prefer Blake

Selena we miss you..COME HOME
    lol

• realistgangsta

SEXXYNICKJ why do you hate on miley and selena so much is it because they got to date nick and you didn’t bitch get over yourself

• sexxynickj

———————–

that may be true. If the day comes I’ll deal with it, not run from it.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

thay both are so damn sexy… selena is…moderate

• fan4lyftwitter

“when I need YOU most you let me fall” “but you live your life pretend im okay”

• Princess Awesome

MileyManiacMani… said:

thay both are so damn sexy… selena is…moderate

lol

Princess Awesome said:

Delilah_Marie said:

eh i prefer Blake
    Meh. Blake isn’t as interesting as Leighton. And I love Queen B because she is a fierce bitch! ;)

• m

realistgangsta said:
    THIS!

• sexxynickj

———————

___
    oh ok ;)

• Cheapbracelets.

You can say whatever you want, dude.

This website is full of hypocrites.

I’m sure everyone on here has gone to a post of a celeb they didn’t like at least once and talked shit about them at least once.

• Princess Awesome

Delilah_Marie said:

Princess Awesome said:

Delilah_Marie said:

eh i prefer Blake

yeah but Blake has the same b-day as me so I have a soft spot for her :)

—————-
    HA! I call Mi a bitch all the time. She is a bitch,a fierce one! ;D

• Delilah_Marie

yeah but Blake has the same b-day as me so I have a soft spot for her :)
    Fair enough. xD

• fan4lyftwitter

sexxynickj said:

———————

Since when?But it is a bout time.

• Delilah_Marie

You can say whatever you want, dude.

This website is full of hypocrites.

This is true. *nod nod*

• fan4lyftwitter

about*

there are many ways to show people that a person has grown up. for example selena, she is mature and showing what she loves doing which is acting. proud of her ! go selena!

no makeup and still stunning.
    shes the definition of natural beauty…

haha that’s beuty? HAHAHAHAHAH selena stan always make me laugh

first of all GET YOUR OWNS WORDS LOSER!!!! and yeah she looks totally grogeous, cause actually shes gorgeous ans she has natural beauty unlike someone pathetic and jelousy bitches….

no makeup and still stunning.
    shes the definition of natural beauty…

haha that’s beuty? HAHAHAHAHAH selena stan always make me laugh

no makeup and still stunning.
    shes the definition of natural beauty…

haha that’s beuty? HAHAHAHAHAH selena stan always make me laugh

sorry sweetie but youre the only whos provokes laugh in people…. OUCH!!!

• Diamondback

SoRawSUgAr said:

nice, i could care less tho
    – – – – – –

Shut the fuck up then.

GO Sely.

• liveinlove95

I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE this girl.

And I’ll support her no matter what.

Keep doing what you do best, Selena! :)

• ChinglishGirl

Yes because Miley looks so natural.Have you seen how Miley dresses??And,how the hell does that look like what Miley wears?She has that on for the movie!And when she casually dresses,it’s like how any other girl would dress.You don’t know what you’re saying.

seriously ou? she looks good in all the other pictures, but you had to choose that one?

she is trying 2 look like miley cyrus.
    miley is bettter

• _liesyoutold

Those 3 are simply beautiful (:
    Inside & out !

selena > miley, miley cant even act, she suck…. shes just a loser wannabe!!!!

are you the mexian one? or the colombian or ecuatorian or something?
    wtf are you tlaking about??? im from spain YOU ASSHOLE!!!

you’re the crazy anon? the one whos always on miley post hating on her and using the same world over and over again? or are you the o ther hater? im confusing

selena > miley, miley cant even act, she suck…. shes just a loser wannabe!!!!

are you the mexian one? or the colombian or ecuatorian or something?
    wtf are you tlaking about??? im from spain YOU ASSHOLE!!!

you’re the crazy anon? the one whos always on miley post hating on her and using the same world over and over again? or are you the o ther hater? mmmm this is confusing

selena > miley, miley cant even act, she suck…. shes just a loser wannabe!!!!

are you the mexian one? or the colombian or ecuatorian or something?
    wtf are you tlaking about??? im from spain YOU ASSHOLE!!!

you’re the crazy anon? the one whos always on miley post hating on her and using the same words over and over again? or are you the other hater? this is sooooo confusing

yayyy cant wait for all her upcoming projects!!! so proud of selena…. love her so much!!!! this summer she definitely gonna killed it…

yeah im sure you’re the same selena stan who’s always on miley post.
    i can recognize your words

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

looks like she just got high… but at least she’s not dolled up yet.. some celebs still look bad even with the makeup…*cough* renee zelwegger

• SoRawSUgAr

nice, i could care less tho

• saywhaaat

she is sooo cute! i LOVE her!

• Cheapbracelets.

Damn.

Her head is huge.

• lovexsmiley

Damn.

Her head is huge

seems like yours is bigger! :D

• -JulieSmile-

you know i might actually see this movie..
    haha.

• fan4lyftwitter

xdaydreamer said:

told you so….

• saywhaaat

shes with leighton meester? im jealous!

• saywhaaat

shes with leighton meester? im jealous!

• biebsoulmate

she make paris seem boring, no offense.

• luvEVANA

she looks cute but dont like the clothes shes wearing

• xdaydreamer

told you so….
    yeah sorry about that :)

she looks like she is 11 or 12 is the photo

Woohoo!! News about Selena :) Love the posts about her projects but it is nice to see updates on her while she is filming. So they are in Paris now? Lucky!

Ooh I can’t wait for this movie!! Too bad that it’s not releasing til next year :( It’s nice to see that everyone is getting along, I hope that they all keep in touch after the shoot. It would be good for Selena to have friends outside of the Disney cirlce and music industry (JB and TS, TL?).

this movie gonna be epic… unlike TLS = BIG FAIL…. *COUGHTALENTESSCYRUS*COUGH*

Team Sel!!

Can’t wait for Dream Out Loud!!! Btw LOVE the song Round & Round!!!!

cant wait for this awesome movie!!! has the best cast ever!!!! monte carlo rocks!!!

selena looks so gorgeous, love her smile is so freakin adorable….

selena > miley, miley cant even act, she suck…. shes just a loser wannabe!!!!

selena babe im so proud of you!!! your so talented, and gorgeous and has a brilliant carrear…..

• Delilah_Marie

You need help person that is commenting over and over. Seriously..

• Hilary

she looks so young =/

Tish Cyrus is the easy one. That gold-digging whore wanted Billy Ray’s money and to use him and she wound up pregnant with the mistake known as Miley Cyrus.

Jun 22, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

———————————-

THIS!!!!

• Cristina

Love the girls!! They look awesome and very close!! Nice that Selena is making new friends (aka no Disney friends!)
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!

she looks so young =/

__
    not everyone need to dress slutty to make people think they are older.She is 17.of course she is young

selena has the most adorable and sweet smile ever…..

MONTE CARLO RULES!!!

MONTE CARLO RULES!!!

Exactly. If these girls that say “Selena is a mistake” ever had ANYONE in their lives that had a teen pregnancy, or if they had the capability to put themselves in other people’s shoes, they would NOT be saying this terrible stuff. Right now, if you look down on teen pregnancy, you are basically a terrible person. Every child is a miracle.

she looks so young =/

__
    best comment ever!!!! LOL besides the “other” whos dress slutty, always makes a huge fool, and its really embarrasing how pathetic she can be…. shes a pathetic joke….

she looks so young =/

__

smh

Plenty of people are with someone and wind up pregnant. What’s the motivation of the poor people? Just sayin’, I think it’s the same for everyone, if the baby’s not planned. Assuming Miley was conceived before marriage.

So I’m watching Teen Mom and I just thought.. That’s exactly what Selena’s mom had to go through.. And look how her daughter turned out! How can that one “mistake” turn into one of the world biggest teen stars? Her mom must be counting her lucky stars. It’s a good story actually. With a happy ending too. I think Selena is very talented and appreciative. Hope she goes far (:

• Talkyoudown

I am actually excited for this movie. It looks pretty good. And those girls are goregous

she has a mouseface lol :P

• Sweetdisposition?

Selenita looks GORGEOUS, STUNNING, FLAWLESS etc ;)

• fan4lyftwitter

xdaydreamer said:

told you so….
    yeah sorry about that :)

No problem

• carbomb__

What the heck is Selena wearing? Lol But they’ve been filming forever when are they done?

selena gomez is such a gorgeous and talented girl…. definitely shes the best!!!!

selena gomez is the most gorgeous disney girl ever…

this movie gonna be epic… unlike TLS = BIG FAIL…. *COUGHTALENTESSCYRUS*COUGH*

leighton selena and katie are soo adorable! they’ve gotten sooo close while filming :) they’re adorable

• ilikeyourbeard

lol, she seriously looks like a little 12 year old girl with no makeup on.
    but she still purrrrrty.

n 22, 2010 @ 02:00 pm

no makeup and still stunning.
    shes the definition of natural beauty…

haha that’s beuty? HAHAHAHAHAH selena stan always make me laugh

no makeup and still stunning.
    shes the definition of natural beauty…

selena > miley, miley cant even act, she suck…. shes just a loser wannabe!!!!

are you the mexian one? or the colombian or ecuatorian or something?

She’s not wore it coz she shoot the movie, she just talked about her purity ring couple weeks ago.
    Stop making Nick Gaynas sounds like manwhore stud, when he obviously like to bat for other team

• _Tiger_

Its none of your business.

• fan4lyftwitter

She barely ever wore it only in Music videos and stuff it is fake. But to bring her mom in this is not cool just saying.

aww. sel looks beautiful as per usual

• picstoburn

sexxynickj
    Jun 22, 2010 @ 12:09 pm
    sexxynickj said:

——————-

I wasn’t raised that way. I’m a bitch that speaks her mind. ;)

• lovexsmiley

——————-

I wasn’t raised that way. I’m a bitch that speaks her mind. ;)

LMAOOO!!!

Okay! That was crossing the line. Not cool.. :|

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

dude u don’t know her mom… but that was funny

She looks so natural

That’s nice.. not really.
    Wow Leighton’s so pretty :)
    Selena looks.. cute. Like always.

• xdaydreamer

• Cheapbracelets.

Aren’t you clever?

Did you make that joke up all by yourself?

Impressive.

Oh come on! EVERYONE from disney has had sex. people who still believe they are virgins are retarded.

joe jonas what 20 year old guy WOULDN’T have sex with their girlfriend? just accept that they had sex already

• Princess Awesome

FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

• stella

it amazes me that if you compare miley to selena, selena is older yet she doesn’t feel the need to flaunt her self and make a ‘new image’ for herself.
    Miley says she has grown up in the public eye. Ummm soo has selena she did barney as a kid and started with disney at 11.
    Soo bless Selena foe being so amazing :)

Soo bless Selena foe being so amazing :)
    AMEN!!!

Soo bless Selena foe being so amazing :)
    AMEN!!!

selena > miley, miley cant even act, she suck…. shes just a loser wannabe!!!!

are you the mexian one? or the colombian or ecuatorian or something?
    wtf are you tlaking about??? im from spain YOU ASSHOLE!!!