Disney People @ 16 Wishes & Nylon Party

disney-people-16-wishes-nylon-party-99

Chelsea Staub @ Nylon Magazine June/ July Music Issue Release Party in New York City. Debby Ryan, Nicole Anderson, Chloe Bridges, Alyson Stoner, Bella Thorne, Jason Dolley plus Bridgit Mendler @ Disney Channel’s ’16 Wishes’ premiere at Harmony Gold Theater in LA. Photos: StarTraks, WENN.

From Tara: On Saturday, I met Debby Ryan and Jean-Luc Bilodeau from ’16 Wishes’. They had a Q & A and M & G session at Borders in Century City. They were really nice and spent time talking to their fans during the M & G. Everyone watch 16 Wishes on June 26! Video under.

• Cheapbracelets.

What happened to her face?

• iMystified

Insane?
    If giving away all your worldly possessions,renouncing society, and learning how to purify and drink your own urine is insane…then…hmmm,yes. Color me insane.

• Jessica2010

Why doesn’t anyone like Debby?? I like her.. She’s talented

• Jessica2010

Cheapbracelets.
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:38 pm
    Cheapbracelets. said:

What happened to her face?

___

Who’s face?

• pceloveguitar

i love chelsea staub and nicole anderson :)

• youroneandonly

I adore Chelsea! She is fabulous.

• picstoburn

i love her hair :)

• MeenuD

I gotta say I’m liking this Chloe chick. Chelsea looks fine.

• livingoutloud

picstoburn said:
    i love her hair :)

Me too, I want it. My hair is pretty loong, so I don’t have the nerve to cut it off, haha.

• iMystified

Don’t tell him that we have a daughter.
    …I have a niche?
    …Niece.
    Niece?
    O.o

• girllikeme12

Jessica2010 said:

Why doesn’t anyone like Debby?? I like her.. She’s talented
    You don’ know everyone in the world to say people don’t like Debby, there are many people on teen gossip sites who like her. But oceanup is filled with haters, so you can’t just say no one likes her based on what the haters say. I love Debby, hate these teen gossip sites where the only people who comment on them are either, Jonas fans and company fans (Demi and co.) or Miley Cyrus fans or pure trolls who hate everything on here. There are fans of other disney stars, you just need to surf more sites where trolls are basically non existent.

• biebsoulmate

really no1 gives a dam about the movie 16 wish the fucking commercial was the most painful 60 minutes i ever put my eyes though debby ryan is the worst actor ive seen yet. when another 1 comes i’ll bring u the update.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

shitty post, next!

I think Jean-Luc is so gorgeous!

• SellyismygirlCrush

iMystified said:

Don’t tell him that we have a daughter.
    …I have a niche?
    …Niece.
    Niece?
    O.o

________

Mr. Mathews
    Mr.Squirls
    Eric?
    Plays with

• iMystified

Don’t tell him that we have a daughter.
    …I have a niche?

• picstoburn

livingoutloud
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    livingoutloud said:

picstoburn said:
    i love her hair :)

good never cut your hair lol. im getting her haircut in two months :)

• SellyismygirlCrush

her costar is from kyle xy .. i miss that show :(

• MeenuD

SellyismygirlCrush said:

her costar is from kyle xy .. i miss that show :(
    I loved that show so much. never missed an episode of it.

• _Tiger_

Debby’s dress looks like a tea cup.

• Sa5m

SellyismygirlCrush said:

her costar is from kyle xy .. i miss that show :(
    ______
    Do you like Kyle with Jess or the blonde hair one more?

• .Peppermint.

LOL.

Disney People

• girllikeme12

biebsoulmate said:

fuck off, troll. when the ratings come out, i bet you will be screaming due to the jealousy that is concealed in underneath your green skin!

• biebsoulmate

kyle xy was becoming a big thing till abc canceled the show. i wonder y they did that, did the boy who played kyle died?

biebsoulmate said:

____
    It’s up to you to think if he died or not.

• Becca.

Jean-Luc Jean-Luc Jean-Luc. <3
    That’s all I care about in this post.
    Friggin’ gorgeous and so funny :)
    I feel like watching Kyle XY now!

• Becca.

It’s up to you to think if he died or not.

****
    He didn’t. I have the 3rd season on DVD and they had a look at what they would’ve done if the show hadn’t been cancelled. They said Kyle would’ve gone out of Seattle and went to other places and would have become a superhero type guy :) He would have used his powers throughout the world.

• livingoutloud

Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    picstoburn said:
    livingoutloud
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    livingoutloud said:

picstoburn said:
    i love her hair :)

good never cut your hair lol. im getting her haircut in two months :)

Aha, I won’t for awhile. Sometimes I think it’s too long, but when I mention cutting it some of my friends are liek no! hahaa

• biebsoulmate

what r u a fan? she wont get far trying to act sweet. all she did in the movie was act like herself and she made the movie boring in the 1st place, she the reason no1 will and never see it.

• .Truth.

nicole looks gorgeous as always!

debby always dresses as if she’s going to prom…

• pipipixie

i was thinking he is soooo hot. but then i saw his ear ring, and i was like, no just no! i hate when boys have their ears pieced.

• picstoburn

livingoutloud
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    livingoutloud said:

Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    picstoburn said:
    livingoutloud
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    livingoutloud said:

picstoburn said:
    i love her hair :)

good never cut your hair lol. im getting her haircut in two months :)

haha trust me you’re going to regret it.

I like Debby. she’s cool. if i would be a disney star I would like to be like zack and cody type thing. like im still a celeb, making money, having fun acting and etc, yet paparazzis dont follow me around like im the president or something. But then i still want work lol.

same here plus cole and dylan sprouse are super cute funny and fun to be with ive loved them since i was 11

oh yeah plus you dont have fans asking for pics and autographs like every single second like if u went to the mall or a teheme park or paris or some place on vacation

yup and you’re still known and famous, yet the media wont really mind your personal life you know? so yup i’d be like zack cody debby jason dolley type celeb :)

yeah its like the best of both worlds
    you can still have alittle bit of a normal life like i know some of the not so famous disney stars go to school.

hahah yeah !! thats true ! :D

Chelsea Staub is to skyny and she has no body shes ugly

They are ALL pretty but in different ways. We dont want everyone looking beautiful with perfect teeth, perfect blonde hair etc etc it would be so boring.

i love all those girls…..chelsea, bella, chloe, and debby.

I personally like Debby and I think shes cool

yea i would wanna go and do that vs. being with paparazzi all the time and then not be able to hang out with my friends and plus zack and cody are cute i cant believe cody broke up with bailey i was sad for a while

• xCyrusBieber

I loved Chloe’s Dress! Its Awesome and Bella’s Thorne dress too! But I really want Chloe’s LOL. I like Debby but, whats with her dress? And I adoreeeeee Chels and Nicoleeee?

• mileyluver15

yeah its like the best of both worlds

the paparazzi follow debby around and bug her about her personal life, especially j-14 magazine and teen magazine.

debby’s level in media can’t be compared to jason dolley celeb because the media doesn’t care about hose at all but care about what debby does. just google news debby ryan and see how many 100s articles appear. debby is followed a lot, just look at the paparazzi pics. oceanup doesn’t post them!! they’re on startraks a lot.

you want to be like a selena gomez/nicole anderson type celeb, where the paparazzi follow you sometimes, rarely on a yearly basis and where they only care about your personal life if it involves big stars like miley cyrus and jonas brothers.
    debby’s follow

• swaglikebieber

I dont like her hair short. I like her but just not her hair. :/

• mileyluver15

sophieee said:

Debby has no style or edge.
    She just dresses like she’s going to a prom or something.

yeah i have to agree some of her stuff is cute
    but she needs a good stylist

yeah its like the best of both worlds
    ====
    debby is one of the most popular teenagers on tv.

• SparksFly

I like Chelsea, she seems really down to earth and some of her tweets are hilarious.
    I will never forgot:

@nickjonas Had a ball hanging out. I’m so proud of all your new endeavors. See you soon, bring your wireless mic pack.

Hahahahahahahaha! NO! Mind. Gutter. Out. Now. I had a “fantastic time” hanging out with Nick Jonas, who had zero wardrobe malfunctions.

and:

The Easter Bunny came down the chimney and took all my eggs. Now I can’t have children.

anyone else think that that chloe girl isn’t very pretty?
    her eyes are kinda far apart and her nose is too big and her wannabe angelina lips.

Alyson Stoner! She looks gorgeous as usual, but I wish she’d worn a dress. Don’t know or care about the rest of the people there.

• RiNiO

Nicole looks gorgeous!!!!! She is always so damn pretty!!! :-)

i think disney has the prettiest girls on tv. i think they are all so lucky!!! i wish i was on disney. i think debby, bella and chloe are so pretty. i think they all look good though.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

chelsea’s sooo pretty.

am I the only one who thinks Jean-Luc is soo cute! I couldn’t care less about the other Disney girls. I just want him! hmm I wonder how old he is…

Chelsea Staub she has no legs they look like stikes she has no boobs and to skiny

• LaLaLaLand

livingoutloud said:

picstoburn said:
    i love her hair :)

good never cut your hair lol. im getting her haircut in two months :)

haha trust me you’re going to regret it.
    sorry if i’m getting into ur guys conversation but my hair is really long too and i cut it in the end of September and my friends practically killed me but it grew sooo fast already and it’s back to normal :)

gayyy

• iMystified

FEENA!

• xafranbix

STAUB AND ANDERSON <3

miley fans suck my ************

• iMystified

FE-HE-HE-HE-ENA!

• livingoutloud

Disney People

Hahahah.

disney kids are all losers with no careers.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Debby always dresses like a little 12 year old…seriously I don’t even dress like that…wtf…

thre all retarded

• livingoutloud

disney kids are all losers with no careers.

But, you’re sitting home on a computer making fun of them. You are so so successful.

• sophieee

Debby has no style or edge.
    She just dresses like she’s going to a prom or something.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Chloe looks good though :)

her face is kinda horsey :/

• DemiLenaJonas

I like Debby Ryan but I prefer Ashley Tisdale anyways… And, yay Nicole and Chelsea!! Oh, and Jason Dolley!!

• mileyluver15

chelsea and debby ryan have gottten soo skinny its soo sad

• mileyluver15

• mileyluver15

mileyluver15 said:

• LaLaLaLand

Why does this girl get soo much shit! ugh damn i hate haters who hate people for NO reasons, do u not see her she’s so sweet i dont know wat she has done to any of you’s so just please sit the fuck down and shut up oh and i’m not like a huge fan either