Earthquake Hit Justin Bieber’s Hometown

justin-miley-much-98

Magnitude 5.0 earthquake struck at Ontario-Quebec border region of Canada on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey said, shaking homes and businesses from Canada’s capital Ottawa to West Virginia. No injuries have been reported yet. Did any of YOU feel it?

Around the web

• LizzieHawkins

biebsoulmate said:

i hope my little booooooooobbboooooo okay and i would like 2 fuck justin so bad. sorry every1 but im just love him and if any thing happen 2 him i’ll just kill .

One word: psycho

• kennadi

omg illpray for justin too his fine as hek omg he is hot when i saw him on the kids choice awards i already love him i hope you reading this justin

• Megabieberlicious

OMG…….God no’s when the world is gunna end. So don’t freak out about it. 2010 is some big hoax. If God wants the world to end then, then that’s when its gunna end

• Lovjustinb4eva

OMG! i’ll pray 4 justin and his family<3
    xoxo

• buddy

Felt it!!

• bluesfan3410

This really has nothing to do with Bieber!

PSH. i survived a 8.8 earthquake a 5.0 its nothing and how the hell this is justins news? :/ ou, yoou are stupid.

• biebsoulmate

Wow I can’t believe that all you guys care about is Justin Bieber

is this the only picture oceanUP has of Justin? -.-”

• -Jenii

OMFG.. I ACUTALLY FELT IT(I live in Montreal). It was scary and cool at the same time loll.

• realistgangsta

wtf ocean up do i live in canada bmt texas all day and fuck that poser who was trying to be me

• Chelseaa

Nope. I in the southeast. =|

• biebsoulmate

no i havent felt it, i live in florida thank goodness because in my state we dont have earthquake

• youroneandonly
  • DemiandMileyPones

I live in Vegas, where nothing happens.

• Chelseaa

There aren’t earthquakes in Florida, so no I’ve never felt one.

I live there too, but my mom and I swore we felt one once.

Is Justin the only person you guys care about?

-___- the singing fetus shouldnt be related to this

• Triciaa

Omg I felt it too ! And I’m from Toronto. It was pretty scary cause my shelves were shaking o.o it hit like southern Ontario and northern west states of USA .

• Jessica2010

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

In montreal, quebec we did feel it. It was pretty scary at first because i didn’t know if it was going to get stronger but finally everything was okay !

• Nikkijonas

yeah, I felt it today, scared the shit out of me! first earthquake in my life.

i live in New York and i felt it it. It was so cool

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Whatever….

• Chelseaa

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

I doubt it. :)

i didnt feel it :(
    my bro did and i thought he was messing with mee
    but ew
    justin beiber

I did feel it. It was kind of scary but it did not last for long.

• bluesfan3410

Jessica2010 said:

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

I think so!! I think we will keep getting more earthquakes like this!

• Jessica2010

bluesfan3410
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

Jessica2010 said:

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

I think so!! I think we will keep getting more earthquakes like this!

______

But will it actually end?? :/

• livingoutloud

Hah, I agree. We never get earthquakes here, ever. For some of you it’s normal, but for us not so much. So, yes it was somewhat scary at first finding out that we had an earthquake. But no, no one was hurt, well that I know off.

OU is just being a drama queen, again. It’s what they’re good at.

i live in SSM which is about 6 hours away and we felt it !

i didnt felt it and im in montreal well my uncle explained to me that there is a place where in canada we can feel it be i didnt soo i was really happy that nobody died!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

ts called Jaylor said:

Dude its only 5.0 why the fuck are you making this shit news… God people are realy spoiled sometimes. I have no idea why but stuff like this realy pisses me off.. seriously no big fuckin deal. Life isnt all about flowers and hockey and boys..

_______

LMFAO
    ikr? people were freaking out all on my facebook i didnt even feel it so i was like ok lets move on

• SellyismygirlCrush

but yeah this was like are first earthquake in a decade i didnt feel the last one either i was outside in the park

• Francesca

hahahaha yeaahhh!
    i was at the mall, then i hear everyone saying “did you feel the earthquake?”

i was nothing though.
    i didn’t even feel it.

I really felt it!

• livingoutloud

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    I just redid my account
    it’s a black and white theme so…
    GO ON IT AND COMMENT!
    What do you think?

It’s hideous.

Aha, kidddding, its cute. (:

• MeenuD

SellyismygirlCrush said:

People just freak out too easily.

• xJonasXCandyx

5.0? Thats nothing really.
    I’ve been through a 8.5 one.

I live by Bieber and it was an aftershock. IT WAS NOTHING! There is no need for this website to report about it. The floors shakes for like 1 min, and then it was over.

• Its called Jaylor

SellyismygirlCrush said:

ts called Jaylor said:

_______

LMFAO

Hahaha god.. lool like 2 years ago there was a 5.6 earthquake where i live. I remmember i was in science class. And it was a very boring class. But what we did is go outside for like 30 minutes until the security finished checking if there was any dammage done to our school building. Then we continued our day like nothing ever happend. Haha i still can’t get over the fact that its Canada’s 2nd earthquake like holly shitt.. that so.. anyways don’t get me wrong i love Canada i was born there in Edmenton. But seriously get over it.

• SellyismygirlCrush

MeenuD said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

People just freak out too easily.

________

yeah it would still be scary though if youve never been threw one before

lol i live in toronto
    i was sitting and watching t.v.
    and i just felt this little shake
    it really wasn’t a big deal AT ALL.
    some ppl still didn’t notice. lol
    it could have been MUCH worse, and thank God it wasn’t.

and btw it was a 5.7, not a 5.0

• xJonasXCandyx

_______

LMFAO

_________

^^ Agree

Love it

“I know way too many people here right now
    That I didn’t know last year, who the fuck are y’all?
    I swear it feels like the last few nights
    We been everywhere and back
    But I just can’t remember it all

What am I doin’? What am I doin’?
    Oh, yeah, that’s right, I’m doin’ me
    I’m doin me”

• Timber

Bieber has nothing to do with this, oceanUP.

There aren’t earthquakes in Florida, so no I’ve never felt one.
    uh, not florida. justin bieber’s HOMETOWN, in CANADA. it’s his birth town, not his current town. (:

livingoutloud said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sally.xo said:

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died…

that’s harsh…
    no one deserves to die no matter how much you dislike them.

Agreed. uncalled for.

that’s horrid. how would you feel if some bitching haters started yapping their mouths saying, “hm, if he died, it would be a better place” ? you don’t say that, that was fucking unnecessary. and, besides NO ONE died, well i hope no one did, in that 5.0 earthquake. grow up, bitch.

• xJonasXCandyx

@Timber Your icon<33 He looks cute in glasses.

• _Tiger_

Out here in california we’re like “Whoooooooo hooooooooooo! Natural Disasters! :D” .

• Timber

@Timber Your icon<33 He looks cute in glasses.

---

Haha! I thought the same thing when I first saw it. ;D

• SellyismygirlCrush

ts called Jaylor said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

ts called Jaylor said:

_______

LMFAO

_______

Um im pretty sure everyones over it .. it was just the initial shock jeez im sure if youve never been threw one it would be a bit of deal to you

the only reason its big for us here is cause we dont get earthquakes at all so it was something new to us.

• xCookieMuffin

_______

LMFAO

Well, I’ve never have been in an earthquake, so its different for me. Ya, it could have been a lot worse, but I’m not use to these natura disater things.

• bluesfan3410

A few years ago we had a 6.0 at night and i didn’t even wake up, the next morning we had a 5.0, my mom sitting next to me didn’t even feel it. That was my first earthquake and I didn’t even think anything of it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

this post makes me laugh.
    there could of been the biggest earthquake ever in history to happen, and oceanup would still post the picture of bieber and only talk about how it hit his town.
    come on OU. -__-

• Timber

this post makes me laugh.
    come on OU. -__-

I know, it’s ridiculous!

• Its called Jaylor

bluesfan3410 said:

loooooool… haha a couple of months ago we had a 5.0 earthquake i slept right through it… the only one who felt it was my dad cause he was up working.

i bet you would of shit yo pants if you were in one so stfu.

• DemiandMileyPones

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

_____

You never know. Tbh, I think the Mayan calender is going to restart over.

Scariest thing? Here in Chile we live more than 7.0 earthquakes almost every day. 5.0 is nothing. I feel bad 4 all of you who feel it, but live an 8.8 is insane. As I know when the earthquake in Chile happened, OU didn’t post nothing, and just because is justin hometown you didi it? Come on.

Instead of comparing countries why dont you people be happy that we are alive and uninjured?
    shit man! be happy cause i would love to see if it was you..

5.0 ??!! Are you kidding!! thats not even close to an earthquake…Here In mexicali,baja california(Mexico) theres a earthquake everyday..the last was of 5.7! and the one that it was earthquake’earthquake…was of(7.2)!!!We need you help! the houses of ”EL VALLE”fall down and they dont have anything to eat please help them!!

—————————————-
    Girl, Im sorry, I feel bad, but in Chile is worst. I’m gonna pray.Just make it sure that you are not the only one, in Chile thats is ALMOST nothing.

• justin

have u guys heard about how this biebsoulmateperson was being mean to selena, she just called me and talked about her and had toset her sraight in that 5 million blog.i wish everyone was nice.

I felt it!! So cool! :) lol

• Mrs.Bieber

there probably were no injuries.
    i felt it, and it wasn’t anyhting big

• Aliciaaa

Wow. Instead of the the topic being “Earthquake hit Canada” It had to be “Earthquake hit Justin Biebers Hometown”
    WOW!!!

• biebsoulmate

who ever u are fuck u!

I live in Ottawa and I was dancing around to Justin Beiber with my friend when it hit. It was actually 5.7 magnitude. CRAZY!!!!

Yeahh.. pretty legit stuff.. some stuff at my house fell, and some glasses and broke :S

I felt it, it was soo scary because Ottawa has never experienced anything like that.
    Thankfully justin wasn’t in Canada when it happened!

• biebsoulmate

u guy want 2 know a secert?
    everytime i sleep at night i dream about how it would b like bing a teenage mom with justins baby, it wonderful but also terrible.if any of u rapedjustin make sur 2 wear a condom

dont want 2 b a single mom.

i didnt feel shyt!
    i live in toronto and i was watching tv and i checked my phone and eveyones like zomgggggggg earthquake 2012 is here
    im like wtf
    but yeaah i didnt feel anything

You only care about an earthquake when it juts Justin Bieber’s hometown? WTF? There’s something wrong with that. There are hundred’s of earthquakes all around the globe everyday, and all you care about is the one that hit Justin Bieber’s hometown? That’s really sad.

• juliaaaaa

i am from london ontario and a lot of people in my city felt it, but for some reason i didnt lool but everything is fine no damages or anything :) well thats whati heard.!

Uhm, I was in it. And it was not bad at all, I mean, only 1/4 of my town felt it. And they said it was pretty slight. So if Justin’s house was like, wreaked, then it was by some 9 year old girls who wanted a peak of his hair.

yeah i felt the earthquake.

• Abbyyyyy

I felt it in Rochester New York!

• Jonas>Bieber

Wow. This was the most pathetic post EVER by OceanUP. His town was barely even TOUCHED. I live in Montreal and that’s where we felt it the most because the epicenter was about 50km from our island. This post was soooo irrelevant and had nothing to do with Justin Bieber.

• alyshamarie

this totally isn’t JB news but yea i did feel it too. i live less than 2 hours east of justin’s hometown and my cabinets were shaking. i had no idea what was going on

I felt it.. I dont understand how this is news about Justin.
    We never get earthquakes here though! That was really weird.

Okay… seriously? I was outside when it happened, it wasnt that bad…. at all. The ground shook, big whoop! It was deff not 5.0 thats only because it was like wayyy under ground, if it was closer to the survive of the earth it wouldve been 7.5 so, its not a big deal. stop obesessing.

I felt it… it was scary because it was the first earthquake i’ve ever experienced :/

Ya I live in Cornwall Ontario and we got hit with it too, not too bad tho

it was during my english exam and i was like wtf but it was kinda cool not gonna lie…. i swear to you its 2012

So mad I didn’t feel it.

you know….i have felt 6.7…and 7.2 earthquakes…basically in MY country a 5.0 earthquake IS NOTHING…

I felt it. Scary shit. Btw, it was 5.5 magnitude.

• Its called Jaylor

xxLivexxLovexx4Ever said:

for half of your people’s information, Canada never gets earthquakes because we are one of the safest countries and so a 5.0 earthquake is a big deal for us. This is the SECOND earthquake ever in Canada! And i didn’t feel it but only because i was on the second floor so yea. but It happened where i live, I live like an hour away from JB’s hometown

HAHA 2 EARTHQUAKES LOOL… That funny i guess. Lool i see where you goin’.

Yeah, it was a big deal, people where flipping out.. But, it only went on for like a min, and I was on the third floor of my high school and I felt the after shock.

• Fiona

Jun 23, 2010 @ 03:36 pm
    ericabbyx22 said:
    There aren’t earthquakes in Florida, so no I’ve never felt one.

lol i would have said the same thing. Florida FTW
    but I’m in Europe for the summer so I DEFINITELY didn’t feel the quake ha
    Hope everyones ok from Ottawa to West Virginia

• iMystified

I’ve never felt an earthquake before.
    :l
    maybe it’s because I’ve been living in Florida for the past 9 years.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i thought the earthquake was the large guy that lives in the upper dancing. O_O
    because he usually shakes the house a lot when he walks.

• xCookieMuffin

I wanted to feel it. Don’t ask why, but I wanted to :/.

• Sally.xo

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died…

i felt it! 5.0 may not sound like its strong but to us it is because its not normal that earthquakes happen here

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Sally.xo said:

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died…

that’s harsh…
    no one deserves to die no matter how much you dislike them.

• Katrina

I’m sorry I live in the area where the earthquake was felt too. There are NEVER earthquake’s here but OceanUp as much as I love you… seriously posting it as like OMG an earthquake happened in Justin Bieber’s hometown… okay it didn’t just happen in his hometown. I like Justin and all but really OU change the title… it was felt in Toronto too, do you want to take the time and type all the famous people who live there or that’s there hometown? Gosh sometimes OU you really bug me.

• _Tiger_

In 2012 if something happens like in the movie “2012″ I will be the first person to sneak on one of the submarines.

• livingoutloud

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sally.xo said:

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died…

that’s harsh…
    no one deserves to die no matter how much you dislike them.

Agreed. uncalled for.

• MeenuD

_Tiger_ said:

I will too. I now know that I’ll need to fly to China to get into one. Plus all I’ll have my extra money set aside to get in.

• Sweetdisposition?

Sally.xo said:

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died..
    BITCH.

• Fiona

iMystified said:
    2012 isn’t real.

It’s all Bieber’s fault…
    :P
    MeenuD said:
    Only if Justin could have been there as well…

Me: LMAO

• court

i didn’t feel it :’(
    my neighbor’s felt it…
    idk why i didnt

• 17forever

I FELT IT!!! HERE IN TORONTO, SCARIEST THING EVER

• vicky*

yes,i felt the earthquake in ottawa which is also MY hometown. so i dont understand why people only give a fuck about justin bieber’s hometown. there are more important things in this life than a 5 year old that hasent hit puberty, so get your shit together, COME AT ME BRO FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER AND HIS GAY DICK THATS PROBABLY AS BIG AS A BABY CARROT. bye

• danyy

jaja i didnt feel it id feel the 8.8 earthquake here in chile xD

Well I can’t be impressed.. Here in Chile after the big earthquake there’s smaller earthquakes like twice a month, and a 5.0 magnitude is pretty normal for me now, it’s just like nothing here..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

livingoutloud said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sally.xo said:

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died…

that’s harsh…
    no one deserves to die no matter how much you dislike them.

Agreed. uncalled for.

thank you.
    and i made a banner from your code,
    do you like it?:)

this earthquake may not have been very big but for people who live in Canada like me, we never get earthquakes so it is a very big deal for us. When the earthquake hit I was in class and we were painting something and the all I know the ground was shaking. It was pretty scary.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I just redid my account
    it’s a black and white theme so…
    GO ON IT AND COMMENT!
    What do you think?

• xCookieMuffin

Tbh, I wanna know how its gonna be on December 21st, 2012. I doubt the worlds gonna blow up, but I just wanna see if this myan calender or whatever is really legit [probaby not.] *_*

• iMystified

I’ve been through hurricanes,tornado’s,floods…but no earthquakes…hmmm…

• xxLivexxLovexx4Ever

• biebsoulmate

ya! what a bitch

• Morgan

First, this has nothing to do with Justin Bieber considering he’s from Stratford and thats like 6 hours away from Ottawa…second, I live in Ottawa and the earthquake was pretty bad considering we rarely get earthquakes in Canada, let alone Ontario! Everyone is fine, it wasnt big enough to hurt anybody. But thanks oceanup for making this dramatic headline…:)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am not finished so don’t hate!

• Jessica2010

_Tiger_ said:

____

I never watched that movie..
    I know that it will traumatize me for life .. :P

• Chelseaa

Quick question: What are you guys going to be doing on 12-21-12?

• -Jenii

Waking up the next day and saying FAIL.

• -Jenii

it was actually a 5.5 and it wasn’t that bad, but it was really scary cause earthquakes never happen here, well they haven’t ever in my lifetime, and im 15.
    _____
    Same here, for the 14 years Ive been living in Montreal, Quebec, I have never felt an earthquake till today

• Anonymous2100

Same. I live in Montreal and I have never felt any earthquake. Pretty scary..

• DemiandMileyPones

The world is ending, and we’re sitting here doing NOTHING. ZIP. ZERO. NADA.

I was walking outside when it happened, didn’t feel a thing lol

i totally felt it… i was home alone it was so scary but its kinda funny now… like since when do we get earth quakes in toronto… glad it was nothing serious

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I don’t believe in 2012. I remember (actually, i dont remember, cause i was like, 3 years old) people were freakin out thinking the world was gonna end in 2000, and then it didn’t.

And also, I remember something about when the world ends, there won’t be any little kids up to 2 years old. And the world will end in fire. And Jesus will come back to make the Final Judgment. I think it was in the Bible or something. So yeah. God doesn’t want little kids to die so no kids will be born 2 years before the world ends.

So I don’t believe in 2012.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I live in Toronto, Ontario and to be honest i thought one of my cats ran into my desk. It was like nothing for us. I didn’t even think of it as an earthquake. I call it an earth tremor lol. It was nothing.

• Amy Leann

i felt it. i live in northern new york. it was crazy!

• kiwi

if ihad a big earthquake right now shit that will sared the hell out ome too lol

Oh my god Oceanup, are you serious? Who cares about an earthquake in Biebers hometown if he wasn’t there AND no one was injured? Gosh, this is just nu unnecessary. :|

loveee how the reported on that, hahah.
    but i was in it, and getting a earthquake in ontario is pretty rare, so that was pretty big for us. if in if it was only a 5.0

• Shana Doodee Minaj

What ? An earthquake in Canada ?Wth?
    End of the world?

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i live in toronto(well town of mississauga actually) & i felt tht..scared the hell outta me :/

LOL yea I felt it.
    I was watching a horror movie with my friend at her house and her couch that i was resting on was shaking. She didnt feel it but i did :/
    who gives a crap about justin..he doesnt own canada for fucks sakes..

ya i felt it, it felt so wierd

• aaliyahnoelle

i live in quebec but i wasnt there at the time. i was somewhere in brampton ontario with some family. i didnt feel it. thank god

• (=Anonymous

I got used to them
    leaving in California
    haha

• (=Anonymous

wow i’m stupid
    i meant
    living haha

the earthquake wasn’t bad but what does justin B have to do with this :S

• TorontoREP

I was sitting on my couch and then i saw myself shaking, and i was so confused and when i looked up i saw all the picture frames shaking..haha but it never crossed my mind tht it would be an earthquake..never happens in Toronto..it was very unsual

yaaa i felt it
    it was shaking alot but not enough to injure somebody, it lasted about 1 minute, then it was over. nothing to freak out about.

never mind there’s been an earthquake. But if its in Justin Bieber’s hometown….well that changes everything doesnt it OU?

ALOT of people in Michigan felt it. Stratford is only like 2 hours from Detroit, but I though Ontario-Quebec area is pretty far

• Sparkles_xx

All my neighbors felt it, and my friends tv almost fell down… but I felt nothing. She started texting me freaking ut about the ground shaking and I had no idea wtf she was talking about… And I really want to experience an earthquake, as insane as that sounds…

oh shit that was an earthquake? i thought somebody played with the jack hammer wwowwoowwwww. now i know what an earthquake feels like.

i didnt i dont know what people are talking abouttt!

Trust me guys…yea i know all of you are like getting frustrated that people in canada were freaing out over it…but it was my first experience and i knew that i was freaking out a bit, it is extremely rare for this to ever happen up here in Canada, we arent use to earthquakes..

give us a break, i wish i felt it outside, that would of felt awsome for me :P

lol i loved it..i swear i felt so much more connected with people because everyone was like
    omg did you feel that?

• kiwi

wyh this shit got to do with 2012 ait true lol dane some times the think it true

• Jessica2010

picstoburn said:

im going to laugh at people when nothing happens in 2012…….

______

Amen.. It’s scary what we’re going through right now but I personally don’t believe in it.. Do you?

bluesfan3410
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

Jessica2010 said:

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

I think so!! I think we will keep getting more earthquakes like this!

______

But will it actually end?? :/

Probably not. Just somthing the government is making up to get everyone scared.

• gymnastlovee95

Yes my state got the after shock thingy. I didn’t feel it though…lmfao. Everyone else was like “FUCK EARTHQUAKE!!” but i guess i just wasn’t paying attention -__-
    FML I HATE MY LIFE!!! :/ :’(

Chelseaa said:
    Quick question: What are you guys going to be doing on 12-21-12?
    Eat. sleep. breath. I doubt anything is going to happen.

I felt that shit man! i hope everyones okay.
    shut up ..this is beiber news cause if you were a fan you be worried about his precious little family!
    geez some people are so rude!

i live in NY and i didn’t feel it.

• DemiandMileyPones

But will it actually end?? :/

Probably not. Just somthing the government is making up to get everyone scared.

_______

Probably will. The Mayan calender is ending 12.21.12

• Chelseaa

Oic wat u did thur.

What did I do? (:

• Jessica2010

bluesfan3410
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 03:48 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

bluesfan3410
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    bluesfan3410 said:

Jessica2010 said:

Does any of this have to do with 2012?? Just asking??

I think so!! I think we will keep getting more earthquakes like this!

______

But will it actually end?? :/

Probably not. Just somthing the government is making up to get everyone scared.

____

Hopefully

stop dissin canada homiesss!
    representttt

• _Tiger_

I live in So cal. We get them all the time. We live on one of the biggest faults in the world.

• DemiandMileyPones

Cause I’m bored as fuck.

We don’t have earthquakes over here, you Americans, lol.
    Haha I was in the car at the time.
    And I was like

“Mom, why is the car shaking?” – Me
    “It’s just the music.” – Mom
    “Oh, okay.” – Me

And then we kept on driving with no problem o.o
    LOL

I didn’t even know that there was an earthquake until someone started talking about it, and I was like, huh?

aww justin is soo cute. i dont know how anyone can hate him. hes just so adorable.

• bluesfan3410

Probably not. Just somthing the government is making up to get everyone scared.

_______

Probably will. The Mayan calender is ending 12.21.12

But what does that mean for Australia? Will they end a day before us?

O_O ITS TRUE i was in school when it happened

• xCookieMuffin

Ya, there was an earthquake here in Ontario. But it wasn’t serious.

• biebsoulmate

that must of been a huge earthquake. who ever said they felt it in there vag that happens 2 me everytime i go 2 a ride,
    oh plus THE WORLD ENDING!
    ther been one in haiti(my hometown of my whole family),somwhere in asia,there had 2 one in california,now canada.
    IM SCARED!
    THERE MIGHT B A FLOOD IN FLORIDA!

• DemiandMileyPones

What did I do? (:

_____

Your name is Chelsea and you have Chelsea Staub as your icon. You genius, you. :)

• iMystified

2012 isn’t real.

It’s all Bieber’s fault…
    :P

• Chelseaa

Probably not. Just somthing the government is making up to get everyone scared.

When I was in 9th grade the history teacher would tell all the freshmen that the world would end that year. The whole school played along and watched us freak out. -__-

I’m from chile and that shit happens all the time…Lmao. I remember when the 8.8 earthquake stroke…i was so brave when it was happening and then i started shaking, i was nervous and my mom was like crying… :/ yees, longest three minutes of my life.

• Chelseaa

Someone else gave me the idea. I’m no genius. :(

• maaaandy

Felt it, was scared for a second then it left.

• BirthdayCake

I slept through it but a lot of my friends felt it. It wasn’t really a big deal. No damage or deaths and I haven’t heard about any injuries.

• picstoburn

icstoburn said:

im going to laugh at people when nothing happens in 2012…….

______

No i mean remember when everyone was worrying about 6/6/06? and nothing happen remember Y2k??? yeah so i don’t believe none of it.

• BirthdayCake

Actually there are earthquakes in Canada. I don’t live in Canada but I live on the border and there has been like 5 or something in Ottawa. The news just told me so.

• DemiandMileyPones

Quick question: What are you guys going to be doing on 12-21-12?

_____

Robbing a bank and getting laid.

Oic wat u did thur.

• :D

—————————————
    That is sooo truee!! mexicali always had earthquakes! of you dont believe check out in youtube!!they are so used to fell the earthquakes! believe me i was there one week and the earthquakes are HORRIBLE!! &No one of the people that live in other country tell about it..But when is of JUSTIN BIEBER they tell it!:@

aww justin is soo cute. honestly i dont how anyone can hate him. hes just adorable.

• MelJBHSfan

pretty easy to hate him.
    he’s so f’ing cocky. :/
    sorry.

yeah i felt it, but i dont see why justin bieber has to be mentioned. this actually has nothign to do with him. no hate, just saying- not every piece of news you report has to have a teen celebs name on it, oceanup

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

OU pisses me off, did YOU feel it? what the hell…

yep, i felt it! was so weird!!

• lala

i feelt it .. kinda it was reeaally weak-ish

i was at school and sitting in the gym and i fet the ground go forword and back a few times buut not everyone felt it. soo it wasent thaat bad.

i felt it during my exam. i live in toronto

This isn’t about Justin Biebers hometown this is about a lot of people affected, Justin is totally saved..

I like Justin but i can’t find how this can be a “Justin” new

I FELT THAT SHIT. i was on the toilet… then it started shaking. i thought it was just wind but then my aunt started screaming and my hand cream fell off my desk then CP24 said it was an earthquake. i was like “holy shit i survived an earth quake”. then i joined all the groups on facebook :P

I know, right?? I was sitting on my couch when it started to shake, CARZYY!! Just out of curioosity, OU, why is this a Justin Bieber story?? It’s not like he was even there.

Yeah I felt that shit. Scared the crap out of me.

OMFG NOOO NOT JUSTIN BEIBERS HOME TOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ! HOW HORRIBLEEEE..

REALLY OCEANUP…?COME ON..

BECAUSE THATS ALL U CARE ABOUT WHEN A EATHQUAKE HITS..ITS JUSTINS HOMETOWN..REALLY?

• Its called Jaylor

Julia Jonas said:

I live in Toronto, Ontario which is in Canada and My house started to shake! It was so fricken weird. First the Tornado a couple months ago and now an earthquake. Toronto is not supposed to have these or canada for that matter :(

The end is near my friend ;p

• Julia Jonas

lol i live in toronto which is close to were he lived though i never have been there and i felt the earthquake

its just pretty funny reading it here as though it was big news when it was only for like 5 seconds

• Kaylaa

I felt it, all the way here in New York! It was hilarious LOL

lmfao, i know!
    i felt it though :)
    it’s pretty sweet considering we NEVER get earthquakes. EVER

• _Tiger_

A 5.0. Psh, thats nothing.

• nikkijonas

for that area it is i live right in it and we maybe get an earthquake every five years

• ~Emma~

I live in Ottawa. It was actually 5.5, not 5.0, just sayin. I was in the Dollar store when it happened, They even had to Evaquate Bayshore!

• xCookieMuffin

It was not a huge earthquake. I didn’t even feel it :/. And it was in my home town, too.

• DemiandMileyPones

But what does that mean for Australia? Will they end a day before us?

______

Idk. ~kayneshrug

uhm i live in ontario and felt it very much. i have a few complaints though,
    1) it was a 5.5 mag, not a 5.0,
    2) this effected almost all of ontario, and so i dont see how this connects with justin seeing how he is in california right now.
    3) i think its wrong that the only reason you are posting this is because it relates to Justin (which is doesnt). many people were effected so maybe be more considerate? thanks.

This isn’t really an earthquake, 9 months ago there were an earthwaque here in Venezuela at 6.2 if it would be 6.5 it would kill a lot of people, now you’re scandal for 5.0? Dude this isn’t even close

• DemiandMileyPones

Someone else gave me the idea. I’m no genius. :(

_______

Oh.

• adfasdfasdfasd

YUP i felt it.
    it wasn’t too bad, i actually didn’t know what was going on lmao.

• picstoburn

i would feel bad if there was an earthquake going on and a woman is about to give birth /: i would feel bad for her.

• deanna

i felt it, yessssssss

CANADA <3

so, little new about our province Ontario in Canada..
    First and earthquake (first in years!)
    then a tornado (first in years!)

….oh hey 2012, here to fsu? :)

• Chelseaa

Oh.

LOL. XD

I felt it! In Montreal! and no they are no injuries cause it wasnt strong enough! but buildings were evacuated :O

• _Tiger_

Oceanup is like “DUST Devil in Miami Florida! I wonder if Demi Lovato is okay!”.

• xCookieMuffin

Well, God created our lives, he should be the one deciding weather or not to end it. But he most likely wouldn’t.

• xCookieMuffin

im going to laugh at people when nothing happens in 2012…….

LOL. Sameeeeee. I’ll be rofl-ing xD.

• Megan

i felt it! haha but it was nothing where im from. and nothing was damaged in ontario so people should just drop this earthquake story

• WakaWakaEhEh

Don’t really expect nothing from OU. This is a gossip website. This isn’t CNN..

• xJonasXCandyx

I hate how people think the world is gonna end at 2012.I mean seriously, The world could end tomorrow.Why make a day for it to happen?lol

picstoburn said:
    icstoburn said:

im going to laugh at people when nothing happens in 2012…….

______

My friend showed me this. Its “supposed” to happen in 2012.

• xCookieMuffin

For a second I thought it said “Dust Bunny” . :p

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:

this post makes me laugh.
    come on OU. -__-

I know, it’s ridiculous!

lol, i couldn’t believe it when i first read it, i was like “they can’t be serious…” but then i realized that it’s OU, and that says a lot. :P

DUUUDEEE I FELT IT. i was sitting on the toilet when i felt my house shaking. i thought it was just the wind because that tends to happen. then the second i stepped out of my bathroom the house shook again and my aunt was freaking out downstairs and my hand cream fell off my desk. so i ran downstairs and CP24′d that shit. it was a 5.5 and it was felt in new york and michigan, too. wtf, it was pretty small but it was freaky because this is canada. we don’t get earthquakes. bad things don’t happen to us. funny how it was the first earthquake in my life and i was takin’ a shit.

• TorontoREP

funny how it was the first earthquake in my life and i was takin’ a shit.
    =========================================
    That actually made me laugh..hahai felt it too though

JUSTIN BIEBER HAS NOTHING TO DO IN THIS ARTICLE ¬¬’

HAHAHA.
    i was apparently where it hit hardest.
    i I DIDN’T FEEL A DAMN THING!

• youroneandonly

i felt it. but i live near toronto, it was just mild in my part of ontario. (:

• msjonas13

i felt it, but i thought it was just a fart !! lol

• MACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CACA ESO ES UN PEO WEON, MEDIO SHOW QUE HACEN POR UN TEMBLORCITO XDDDDDDDDDDD AJAJAJA MATENSE,OJALA JUSTIN HUBIESE ESTADO EN SU CASA & HUBIESE MUERTO(? CHAU PENDEJAS ;)

• Mrs Nicholas Jonas

I Felt it cause i live really close to stratford

• msjonas13

i felt it

• Hannahh

2012 isn’t real. There’s nothing to prove that it’ll happen, aside from some ancient calendar. I live in California, and there have been little mini earthquakes. NBD. :)

• picstoburn

im going to laugh at people when nothing happens in 2012…….

LOL. Sameeeeee. I’ll be rofl-ing xD.

:’)

• xCookieMuffin

Sameee. Canada doesn’t really have any major earthquakes.

I live in Toronto and I felt it, but it wasn’t that bad. Like my bed started shaking and all but not that bad. I’m sure people have been in worse.
    Btw OceanUp, is Justin all you care about!? Like this ‘news’ isn’t celebrity related at all. Are you like running out of posts, because recently you’ve been posting a lot of bullsh*t!
    Either get new ‘gossip’ or just stop because I’m getting tired of you!

• picstoburn

AND in the 1950 or 1960 i think,they said they’re were going to be bombs everywhere and back than they thought by hiding under a desk will prevent that LMAO i was laughing so hard when my teacher was showing me a 1950′s commerical about it.

• khasidy

i shouldve felt it haha but i didnt…my friends did tho!

I LIVE IN MONTREAL AND I FELT IT, IT WAS FOR LIKE TWO SECONDS AND IT WASNT THAT BAD, IT WAS JUST WEIRD!

I live in Toronto ,and I felt a rumbling under my foot during class. My friends were yelling ”2012 IS STARTING!! EVERYONE RETREAT TO AFRICA!!!”

—————
    ??

• AnonymousBiatch

I felt the earthquake,but at first I didn’t even knew it was one. I saw my desk shaking and the pictures on my wall and I knew something was wrong. my parents weren’t home, it was just me and my sister so I went to her room, we were both freaked out. I called my parents and my mom told us to stand under a door frame which we did.
    It was just 5.0, so it wasn’t that bad. No one was hurt and nothing was damaged.
    That was the first time i lived an earthquake, pretty scary. If there’s another earthquake in the future, I’ll know what to do next time.

i live in montreal and felt it! 5.7 magnitude actually.
    it was inSANE.

• Naomi

YES!!My arm was like shaking and so was my computer….It was weird…My heart was beating fast….=P

• coniconiconni

5.0? that’s just a little shake. Here in chile, in february we had an 8.8 earthquake and it was the scariest thing I ever lived ._.

• DemiandMileyPones

Oh yeah…Area 51…my friend had a theory about that.

la bebe del terremoto.

it was 5.5 not that its much of a big difference.
    scariest shit ever.
    we’ve never gone through something like this before. so pretty unreal!!

• BiebsAllegiance

Yeah i felt it, scary shittt

• Victoria_x

I felt it. Scariest thing of life.

Omfg yes, I live in Ontario! I though the world was ending LOL

• Laura FROM CHILE!

5.0 THAT IS NOTHING COMPARE TO THE 8.8
    I LIVED! THAT WAS SCARY! SERIOUSLY! SO STOP CRYING PLEASE!

are ya’ll for real ? i live about an hour from his hometown and you couldn’t feel it here….

• DemiandMileyPones

______

What is that suppose to do?

• livingoutloud

As cute as the kid may be, this world does NOT revolve around him.

• peacelovehearts

Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    _Tiger_ said:
    Hold up… Demi’s in Miami? O_o

LMFAO!

• JonasandMileyPones

I felt it in my vag.

• Jennifer McGuire

im from QC and i did feel it.
    Actually it was magniture 5.7 .
    At first i though i was shaking but i was on MSN and people were like, did you feel it so it was an earthquake !

• aztec

hi justin bieber i have a cousin that loves you and she want to love you

• LiLi

xD!! i didn’t felt anything, i was walking down the street for my friend party and my friend told me did you felt the earthquake and i didn’t know what she was talking about haha ;)

• jonasbrothersstillrockmyworld

see everything has to be about justin. which pisses me off i got hit with it and nope it still has to be about him and he wasint even there i hope he falls hard.

Everyone in my family but me felt it. I was at a party and in the pool. A bunch of guys kept jumping in so we were all already shaking.

• GABBBYYYYYY

Yeahhh I felt it in Montreal first time haha I thought it was construction but I got a call from my parents asking if I felt the earthquake

• livingoutloud

_Tiger_ said:

HAHAAHAHAH, Dust, hilarious.

xJonasXCandyx said:

I just fear for everyone on that day. Not because I think the world is gonna end, but some people do think it is and those people might do some crazy things.

IT WASNT EVEN JUSTIN’S HOMETOWN! LORD GOODNESS! >=( trust me, i live right around there. the floor got shakey but that’s it.
    NOTHING MAJOUR HAPPENED!

wow OU, anything to make dramatic news, huh?

Why doesnt OU talk the REAL JB? You know, the one actually helping kids who suffered REAL earthquakes! Instead they just blab about this sell-out “Canadian”.

=============
    Professional said the earthquake was in Quebec, NOT Statford (JB’s hometown). And what I felt was called “aftershock” which is NOT the equivalent of an earthquake.

• Timber

Lol! Me too. Sometimes I think they do this stuff just to annoy people. :P

peacelovehearts said:
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    _Tiger_ said:
    Hold up… Demi’s in Miami? O_o

Lmao, no.

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Jun 23, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    Megabieberlicious said:
    Its ending in 2012, didn’t you see the movie?…smh

I don’t see what this has to do with JB, but yeah, I did feel it, & I live in Michigan

Timber said:

Lol! Me too. Sometimes I think they do this stuff just to annoy people. :P

They do.

i felt it! i live in ontario just north from justins hometown~

• NeverShoutNeverrr

livingoutloud said:

As cute as the kid may be, this world does NOT revolve around him.
    good point, i wish OU read these comments.

OMG I actually felt it and started freaking out! And when it was done I was like ‘that was cool XD’

NOTHING MAJOUR HAPPENED!

wow OU, anything to make dramatic news, huh?

it was his HOMETOWN, not his damn current town. and, it DID happen there. you said it so yourself, “the floor got shakey, that’s it.” so, it did happen. but, it wasn’t a big ass deal, OU. no need to make it sound so dramatic and violent and whatnot. fuck OU, ou got people freaking out, now.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

_Tiger_ said:

Timber said:

Lol! Me too. Sometimes I think they do this stuff just to annoy people. :P

They do.

they have to do this stuff on purpose.
    or else they’re just messed up. :P

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Timber said:

Lol! Me too. Sometimes I think they do this stuff just to annoy people. :P

They do.

they have to do this stuff on purpose.
    or else they’re just messed up. :P
    Haha they creep on here like all the time.

• Its called Jaylor

good night i gotta go sleepy now. Its almost 1 am.

yoo man! sorry that toronto doesn’t get earthquakes like you do. sorry people….. i’m really sorry. stop trying to compare us to your country cause theirs so many differences.
    it scared the hell out of us and yeah maybe i would of shit my pants if i experianced a 8 earthquake but i havnt been to lucky. so shut up and talk your shit about justin biber cause this is what this post is about right?

• JennaLouise

ERRRRKSSS

* Toronto IS NOT j biebers hometown , he liived in some unknown town up north .
    and the earthquake didnt even hit there -_- *

I live in Buffalo, NY and I felt it. Where I am, the magnitude of it wasn’t as high though. I was at the computer and it just started shaking all of a sudden.

• RonnieDaniloveslautner

Oh my gosh.
    So, what I didn’t feel the earthquake; and it was like for 2 seconds.
    I was at school

wow so i love how toronto is no longer toronto , just ‘justin beavers’ hometown .

• Pacita

5.0 is nothing.. people should talk about earthquake when it’s more than 6 or something, it’s like everywhere has a hearthquake… and when a real one over 6.0 comes, what would say.. “the world is ending”.. idk.. i’m from chile and i lived a earthwuake.. i really tell you guys 5.0 is nothing.. the aftershoks were more than that…

• livingoutloud

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    livingoutloud said:

As cute as the kid may be, this world does NOT revolve around him.
    good point, i wish OU read these comments.

Ahah, they probably do. And they probably sit there laughing at how exciting and worked up everyone gets, haha.

Bieber dosnt live in Toronto bro.

I live in Toronto and I didn’t feel a thing. I was in school at the time :P

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Pacita said:

people aren’t talking about it because they think it was “scary” people are talking about it because it’s the second earthquake ever to happen in canada, let alone toronto/quebec. -__-

• Hailz*

Im only commenting this to say that I felt it bad all the way in Kent. [[like and hour away from Cleveland, OH]] It was bad.

• Bieber006

AHAHAH
    HELL YEAH I FELT IT!
    i was like in school. and the ground started shaking and everyone was like freaking outt!!

• Timber

Wow. SMH. You do realize this is oceanUP right?

DUDE I MEAN SERIOUSLY I LIVE IN CHILE, DO YOU REMEMBER EARTHQUAKE 8.8?
    PFF 5.0 IS NOTHING ITS LIKE THE DAILY NORMAL AFTERSHAKE HERE
    i dont think someone got injured

i live in central jersey and no one in my family felt anythingg

• Bieber006

actually yeah Toronto is basically his home town. He lived/lives in Stratford buddy bwwoii.

i live in canada, and these kinda of things dont happen so it was very scary. i was at home and all of a sudden everything starded to shake and the things on my desk and dresser started falling to the ground. i was even ready to run out of my house.

• ericabbyx22

I don’t see how this is Justin News.

yeah, right….. justin’s hometown.. wtf.. who cares that is JB’S hometown ? .. Yea. It was a little earthquake but justin is not the king btw

• Daniella

im from brampton
    i was shit scared i mean
    ik for people in say cali this would be nothing
    but here we rarely get them
    i was like .. wtf?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i felt the earthquake. :P
    lol

• Chelseaa

My friend showed me this. Its “supposed” to happen in 2012.

What does he mean ‘more controllable’?

• idkMyBFFjill

I’m surprised that OU didn’t make this miley news, seeing as she lived there when she was younger.

• NomNomNickJonas

what has this gotta do with JB?

• MeenuD

Only if Justin could have been there as well…

• _Tiger_

Couldn’t oceanup just say. “……..”. Well nothing cause this is extremely irrelevant.

• kaylameany

i totally felt it , it was pretty scary but now it’s a pretty good story

• youroneandonly

Motorin’,
    what’s your price for flight?

• livingoutloud

Bhahaahah..this is true!

My friend and I were at the mall, and we hear the people behind us in line going.. “Did you feel the earthquake” We’re like huh?!

Then my mom texts me.. “Did you feel shaking?” A picture in my house fell down.

23, 2010 @ 04:05 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

______

What is that suppose to do?
    save your life.

Wow I can’t believe that all you guys care about is Justin Bieber

• ericabbyx22

There aren’t earthquakes in Florida, so no I’ve never felt one.

• nikkijonas

yeah there isn’t usually earth quakes in southern ontario either, like im 15 and ive never felt one, so although it was small, my whole house shook and I was home alone and it was terrifying.

• biebsoulmate

u took the word right out my mouth.

o yeah keep ya hands off my man justin bieber ooka do u hear meh n plus u is a nasty girl seen it on ask .com plus on enternet soooi……

• livingoutloud

idkMyBFFjill said:

HAhahahaha.

omg i was in the elevator when there was the earthquake! once in a lifetime chance

• Sarahxxxb

YEEAH :O I felt it! I was in my mom’s bedroom & everything started to shake! A mirror felt on the floor… it was my first earthquake so I was seriously freaking out!!! :O

just watched a shocking video about the earthquake http://www.june23earthquake.com

I live in London Ontario and i felt it too!
    It was so intence ahah

• Ariane Charette

I’m from Montreal… and YES I felt it!! It was so scaryyyy :(:(

• jbfan4life95

i felt it and i live in Michigan well right by the bridge in Detroit that goes to ONTARIO Canada i was so scared i didnt know what to do.. all i did was tweet about it..

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Morgan said:

THIS.

• livingoutloud

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    livingoutloud said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Sally.xo said:

If only Justin was in his hometown at the time, and died…

that’s harsh…
    no one deserves to die no matter how much you dislike them.

Agreed. uncalled for.

thank you.
    and i made a banner from your code,
    do you like it?:)

Yesss, it’s cuteee :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I am not finished so don’t hate!

i love your page.
    it’s really nice!

• SellyismygirlCrush

xxLivexxLovexx4Ever said:

____________

I know i live in toronto everyone was freaking out their all “HOLY SHIT EARTHQUAKE” I didnt feel it so i was like ok move on

• Its called Jaylor

• iMystified

FEENA! FE-HE-HE-HE-ENA!

• saywhaaat

thats sad and all, but there are worse things going on in the world right now…LIKE THE FREAKIN OIL SPILL!!!

• iMystified

Dude,I’m so bored :P

• FatsYousufi

My friends felt it. I didnt.. Unfortunately. Wish I did. It was a minor one, bigger in Quebec and Ottawa’s area.

They got pushed out of a building cause of it. I found it funny. But yeah, what does this gotta do with Justin?
    :S

nothing happened. It was teeny.

• MelJBHSfan

it was actually
    5.5 .
    & i hate how OU makes this Justin Bieber news.
    the world doesn’t revolve around him fyi.
    i live in Montreal , & i didn’t feel a thing , though my neighbor did , which is weird. I feel left out haha.

NOTHING MAJOUR HAPPENED!

wow OU, anything to make dramatic news, huh?

• picstoburn

im going to laugh at people when nothing happens in 2012…….

i felt it . it was really light though but they’re still dangerous .

• MeenuD

Drake’s music is driving me crazy. His song Over is so amazing I have it memorized.