Miley Can’t Be Tamed #1 VH1 Countdown

miley-number-one-2

‘Can’t Be Tamed’ sold 115-125k in it’s opening week. Did YOU buy it?

What should Miley’s NEW single be?

• youroneandonly

I don’t even really like that song.
    Her next single should be Liberty Walk, for sure.

• CatchMeIfYouCan

yay for Eminem!!! he sold 600k

• livingoutloud

Okay, so I made a little tutorial on how to make your own custom banner like on my profile.

Thought it may be helpful for some people, hah.

• _Tiger_

Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

• ericabbyx22

Stay! It’s my favorite song on her album.

• TickleMeElmoxD

I like Permanent December =P

• -Jenii

Congrats Miley :)

• biebsoulmate

4 any bitch who thinks miley is no1 thank kiss this cant b tamed is #1 but seriouly miley stop dressing like s slut!

• twitter.com/whatafairytale

Liberty Walk or Robot could work for a good pop single.

If she’s looking for something more calm, probably Stay.

• -Jenii

ericabbyx22 said:

Stay! It’s my favorite song on her album.
    ____
    Same here

• livingoutloud

_Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

No OU i did not but it, i bought it though.
    Next single? either permanent december, stay, liberty walk or who owns my heart OR robot, i love them all!

• Emily

Every song on that album is epic…it’s hard to stay, I love Liberty Walk though.

• Thanialorena

I think her next SINGLE should be
    “Permanent December” !!!!

• livingoutloud

My Heart Beats For Love. Amazing song, with amazing lyrics.

Its first week isn’t even over yet, fail OU.

But Can’t Be Tamed is one of the weakest songs on the album, she has much betetr songs.

Her CD hasnt even been out a week. LOL! And congrats on being #1

• JonasandMileyPones

Liberty Walk. It’s a good dance song.

LIBERTY WALK!!!!!

The next single should either be Permanent December, Liberty Walk, or Robot. Or My Heart Beats For Love. It’s such a sweet song and it makes me cry everytime :)

• Santi

TOTALLY :)

• Katie13

Yeah OU, I “but” the album -.-

• _Tiger_

ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Congrats #1 Video
    Liberty Walk is the Song of the Year!

• _Tiger_

TickleMeElmoxD said:
    I like Permanent December =P

Lmao, I love that picture.

Permanent December would get a lot of radio play and do very well in the charts, which is exactly what she needs if she wants to make it after Disney.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

liberty walk or permanent december
    or whatever, any song wouild be amazing!

i like robot

LIBERTY LIBERTY LI LI LIBERTY LIBERTY IT”S A LIBERTY WALK WALK WALK!

• realistgangsta

fuck the poser that wants to be me and yay miley but i can’t be happy because that fake ass bitch mess shit up now i can’t get help how make an account

• SimplyCT

she should make liberty walk her next single.
    or robot. they’re both good.

• ohhlalalamiley

Her next single should be ‘Stay’.
    That songs amazing. <3

I agree!

Next single HAS to be LIBERTY!

• Mayra.

LIBERTY WALK!!!!
    ah she should sold a lot more but I know a lot of fans are moving on from her, she is not in Disney enymore, but its ok at least now she is more suitable for my age (18), even my friends love her music now, well only two my other friend still hates her n.n

• ohhlalalamiley

SimplyCT said:

she should make liberty walk her next single.
    or robot. they’re both good.

I heart your icon.
    LoganWadeLerman<3333333333

I love stay but I HAVE to say I am little dissapointed in this album but hey I seem the only one so its all good

Jun 23, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    I really like take me along and day but I think her sigle is gonna be robot…. Hopefully she does a slow single to though

stay**
    single***

sorry I’m on my friggen iPod

scars LOOVE it or who owns my heart or liberty walt and take me along is suuppppeer good hahah LOVE them all! LOVE you miles <3

• SimplyCT

ohhlalalamiley said:

I heart your icon.
    LoganWadeLerman<3333333333

_____________________

ooooh. i love yours too. :)

• jjean

whoa. Go Em!

• _Tiger_

livingoutloud said:
    livingoutloud said:
    ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.
    Swwwwweeeeeet. Whats your favorite vegetarian food?

Hahahah, Oh gosh, Idk. I love veggie stir fry, or wraps. I like veggie burgers, they’re goood. Hah, Idk reallly? Yours?

So far, I like Udon soup. Chik’n sandwiches. Haha, I just need to try more stuff.

• hottiegirl

fogivness and love or stay the most beautiful songs on da whole album beside cant be tamed

• ohhlalalamiley

SimplyCT said:

ooooh. i love yours too. :)

_________________

Thanks ;D

• LaLaLaLand

Definitely permanent December :)))))))))

Liberty Walk nuff said

• hottiegirl

where r the haters now?!! they just show on ocean up lame posts about miley while the good ones no one there

• livingoutloud

livingoutloud said:
    livingoutloud said:
    ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.
    Swwwwweeeeeet. Whats your favorite vegetarian food?

Aha, how long since it’s beeeeen since you’ve ate meat?

its stupid cause. on itunes, all the bad ratings are the people who havent even givin her music a chance -___- they’re judging based on their opinion of HER. not her music. its not fair; apple should limit ratings to the people who buy her album only. This is off topic. but its been bugging me for a while now.

• carbomb__

That’s not good. :/ Some might say a flop…

Mayra. said:

LIBERTY WALK!!!!

Same here!! im 18 too and they listened almost all the songs from CBT album and they loved it. i have older firends and they like it a lot.

• HOLAA

ikr!
    but it is good

• sjoh

I bought the album, it’s so much better than her others.

I think her new single should be Liberty Walk or Permanent December. Any of the upbeat songs you can dance to, really.

her album is #4 on the billboard chart.. not doing well compared to her other albums (she only has 2 others, BREAKOUT & TIMES OF OUR LIVES)..
    lots of artists who barely gets as much attention as her are selling more than her.

• gymnastlovee95

wow that didn’t sell a lot….. i bought it. :/ hmm.
    whatever. Idk liberty walk?

Liberty Walk For Sure

• livingoutloud

livingoutloud said:
    ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.
    Swwwwweeeeeet. Whats your favorite vegetarian food?

• nemoh

Liberty Walk, Robot, or Stay.

miley is so fucking over… SHES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT HANNAH MONTANA…. POOR DISGUSTING AND SMELLER WANNABE!!!
    ____________

YOW STOP SPAMMING!

i think miley will never have another #1 album. she only has one album, breakout that has reached number one in the billboard chart, excluding the hannah montana crap. and in other international charts she only has one album which has been number one, breakout. breakout was number one in canada in 2008. that was about it, it hasn’t been number one anywhere else. she doesn’t have any other number ones anywhere, none of her solo albums have gone number one or number 2, 3, 4 (except times of our lives; was number 2). it’s sad how everyone compares her to lady gaga and christina aguilera’s success when in reality she can barely reach number one on a basic chart.
    cause that ugly bitch cant sing for save her disgusting life… SHE SUCKS!!! her album is a huge crap, cant be tame = garbage!!!! HUGE FAIL…. SHES NOTHING!!!

You gin, darling you’re obsessed with Miley. you cant stand her but it seems like you cant live without Miley.
    i Bet you cant spend a day without talking about Miley. HAHAHA poor Looser hahaah

• emma13

wow those sales are so bad. damn.

• Cheapbracelets.

Why would I buy it when I can illegaly download it for free?

Not that I’d want her music tainting my iPod…

• emma13

of course it would do bad. i mean this album sucks.

it took ashley tisdale’s 2nd album over one whole year to sell 84,000 copies. it’s taking miley less than a week to sell 100,000+.

says a lot about who’s popular and who’s a nobody.

hope she enjoys her fame while it lasts :)

• MK

ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.

Me toooooo!!

next single?? NO ONE THANK U, NOBODY REALLY WANTS TO HURTS THEIR EARS…. SHE REALLY CANT SING….. HER VOICE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!! ALSO SHES JUST A PATHETIC JOKE AND A RIDICULOUS WANNABE… POOR UGLY SLUTTY!!! SHES SOO GROSS!!!

OH god! cant you see? you need help! you’re obsessed with Miley Cyrus.
    And dear, Miley actually can sing. quite opposite to Selena, she cant even hit an easy note. Maybe Selena should buy mileys album, so she can learn how to be herself and not being a disney robot like already she is.

Liberty Walk!!!!!!!
    Who Owns my Heart would just give the media more power to slag her! Nobody can diss Liberty Walk. It’s too sick! After hearing it, the media has no choice but to shut up.

babe you’re on the wrong post sweetie this is no a post about the fuccking destroying ears and called selena.

• girllikeme12

says a lot about who’s popular and who’s a nobody.
    yeah.. but Ashely is 25 years old. She could pass a mother on disney, yet she’s playing teen roles. So don’t compare Miley to Ashley, because that is comparing a twenty something nobody (who’s 15 miliseconds of ”fame” expired) to a teen billionaire.

• mfan

Silly Anonymous, Every other artist gets to pick and choose their release dates. The way CD’s have been selling, Can’t Be Tamed could easily have been #1 another week. But Miley has to go film her next movie, L.O.L. in early July.

The same thing happened with Time Of Our Lives. It could have easily been #1 a week earlier but was timed to the release of her clothing line. While #1 is good for bragging rights, it’s a bit silly for any other purpose.

Basically everyone in America has heard The Climb, even though it’s from a rated G family movie. Everyone in America has heard Party In The USA, even though it’s EP didn’t go #1 due to timing. And everyone in America who goes to dance clubs, will get to hear this dance themed album. I’ve already heard three dance club remixes of Can’t Be Tamed.

• girllikeme12

I think Miley’s new album is doing bad, compared to Breakout. Miley’s music career is short lived and that’s sad. She won’t make an impact in music or in acting, I’m gonna miss her after the ‘Tamed’ hype ends. I hope ‘Wings’ helps her career, I really do hope that. ‘Wings’ will be out when Miley is 20, between ‘Tamed’ and ‘Wings’, miley will be doing independent movies. So I doubt she will become anything near Britney Spears or Jessica Biel cause she sucks at acting and won’t sing.

Miley is the new Hilary Duff, post-disney.

• CaptinCrunchRocks

How is this her opening week sales when the album has only been out since the 21st..Last time I checked it was only the 23rd but whatever.

• girllikeme12

I’m in the US, never heard the Climb or Party in the USA. Sorry to break your bubble, but Miley’s singles aren’t doing as well as people say they are. They’re promoted so much, but barely reach number one. None of her singles are even number one! yeah they reached the top ten, your point is? In comparison to Lady Ga Ga and Christina Aguilera, Miley doesn’t cut it.
    I like Miley’s Breakout album. That’s it. Don’t listen to any of her other ”music”. I heard a preview of ”Party”, my ears started bleeding.

It’s not even number one, the Climb was somewhere around number 10, so how come there are singles who reach number one in the US charts and get certified Platinum but aren’t heard by everyone? miley stans are dumber than shit.

• ohhlalalamiley

CaptinCrunchRocks said:

Yeah, its only been out like 3 days,
    & people say her albums doing bad when
    it hasn’t even been a week yet. stupid OU.

• Its called Jaylor

WOOHOO !! TAKE THAT BITCHES 2010 IS MILEY’S YEAR FOR SURE!! SHE AINT GOIN’ NO WHERE… sorry bout that :)

It’s been one day not a week and i doubt even lady gaga would beat eminem do u realize how much he is selling

her EP was number one.
    and in the UK it was multi-platinium
    and it was Gold in others countries too.
    considering that it was an EP and not a ablum, That was GREAT.

And #4 it not that bad.

oceanup is dumb. it hasn’t even been a week since the album came out so therefor that is not the opening week sales.

NO I did not buy that shit. I bought Eminem’s album and also Drake’s. Eminems album is a fucking masterpiece.
    definitely i second this!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

definitely i second this!!!
    :D

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

i had pre ordered the Deluxe album so i should be getting it soon! I cant wait to get it:) Her next single should be Robot, Permanent December or Liberty Walk! I love those songs!

How is this even bad?! It’s been out for what 3 days? Well heck if it doesn’t beat that guy his shit! I’m proud for who she is!

• mrsdestinyhope

and besides guys, MC still has four more days to hit that number one spot so KISS KISS OU and MILEY HATERS

• mfan

@mrsdestinyhoped, I think Stay will become a single because if you visit iTunes, it’s one of the most sampled songs. And it actually made me cry a little when I heard it. Miley implies it’s about Liam. I think Liam marrying Miley will quiet the Niley fans, especially since it’s looking good for him to become a movie star.

Liam is being treated like family.

I believe Miley helped get Liam his next movie role which is a big action movie.

Miley left out the words “or not” in the sentence “…committ or not committ…” on her filmed London concert DVD for the song See You Again. So she says committ, committ, it’s such a crazy time. She is READy to committ, and Liam doesn’t strike me as someone with a decision making disorder.

• Dessiree

Umm, first of all it hasn’t even been a week yet, it’s been like 2 days. It’s doing good so far and I did buy it :)
    I also think her next single sould be either permanent december, who owns my heart, take me along , or robot!!

• Sydney.

That number is only a prediction. She could sell less or more. That isn’t the final numbers.

GUYS!!!! STOP FIGHTING!!!! THESE ARE SALES FOR HER SINGLE, NOT THE ALBUM!!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT 1-2 WEEKS FOR THOSE NUMBERS

• MileyCyrusRox7

i think it should b Robot :) it seems 2 b the song she is most proud of :D

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i’m so proud of miley,
    she’s selling records like craaaazy.

emma13 said:

it came out on the 18th.
    Nice try Selena stan but it came out the 21st on amazon and target and itunes and the 22nd everywhere else. Only 1 day of sales;)

• m

I hope Miley goes all Bieber and releases like a single every month :)

girllikeme12 said:

You must live under a rock then………….

• NeverShoutNeverrr

emma13 said:

it came out on the 18th.

you tell em anon!

• emma13

it came out on the 18th.

you tell em anon!
    wow are you fucking kidding me. it came out on the 18th in germany and it came out on the 21st to europe and the united states. so check again.

• mfan

They seemed to like “My Heart Beats For Love” in Portugal and Spain. “I’m Not Your Robot is catchy and memorable. But I don’t see why Hollywood Records doesn’t release all her songs as singles like Eminem did. This gradually releasing singles strategy is a little nerveracking.

girllikeme12 said:

Actually the climb was #1 on adult contemporary charts for 3 months and number 4 on the hot 100.

• mrsdestinyhoped

===
    Justin Timberlake did the same thing on his last CD. All of his songs became singles with the exception of “Losing My Way” and “Damn Girl” . I think MC’s next single should be “Liberty Walk” everyone loves that song. or “My Heart Beats For Love” MC better not make “STAY” a single. We don’t need to hear the drama from NILEY FANS.

• girllikeme12

yeah but the adult contemporary chart isn’t the main chart. it’s a component chart based on sales of adult contemporary tracks, which the CLIMB is. IF you can define adult contemporary you would easily realise that does not mean adults bought the track. It means the track’s genre is.
    Again that doesn’t mean everyone in america has heard the song, because again it wans’t number one and even if it was number one that doesn’t mean everyone or many have heard it. So you=fail!

Adult contemporary music (AC) is a broad style of popular music that ranges from lush 1960s, vocal-based music[1] to predominantly ballad-heavy music with varying degrees of rock influence.[2] AC radio plays mainstream music excluding hip hop, hard rock, youth orientated RnB, some teen pop music and rhythmic dance tracks (though since the 2000s, some of these have begun to be included), which is intended for a more adult audience. Radio stations playing this format will often target 25-54 year-olds, the group most valued by advertisers. Over the years AC has spawned several sub-genres: “hot AC”, “soft AC” (also known as “lite AC”), “urban AC”, “rhythmic AC”, “smooth AC” (i.e., smooth jazz), and “Christian AC” (i.e., a softer type of Contemporary Christian music). Some radio stations play only hot AC; some play only soft AC; and some play both. Thus it is not usually considered a specific genre of music, since it is merely an assembly of selected tracks of musicians of many different genres.

emma13 said:

it came out on the 18th.

you tell em anon!
    Are you fucking kidding me?This is only based on US sales not UK Germany or any other nation.And last time I checked the 21st was 2 days ago not a week.

So you admit it has only been out for two days if you even count the first day since most stores didnot even have it then.

you people make me sick ..yall said the jonas brothers were faiding when they only sold like 275,000 and miley is only suppose to sell 125,000 plus she has more fans then the jonas brothers..i dont really dont like the jonas brothers that much but why keep picking on them

• Bre

Her new single should be “Liberty Walk”!

“Don’t stop keep on walking. Don’t stop they keep on talkin’ $H!T. WALK WALK…WALK!”

• mileyistheboss

selenas album only sold 60,000 copies its first week #FAIL

• mileyistheboss

selenas album only sold 60,000 copies its first week #FAIL

• ohmimiley

Liberty Walk. Fa sho xD
    Aww that reminds me of my cousin :(
    Her baby shower is Saturday.

• mfan

@girllikeme12, You are proving my point that you are a liar. You know all about the Billboard Charts and what happens with radio airplay yet you never listen to what’s on? I believe you must wish Brenda Song was the star of Hannah Montana or something. Brenda Song would not like you acting like this.

• TheNileyGirlxD

gREAT JOB MILEY , Next single should definely be liberty walk :)

• Kitkat

it came out on the 18th.

you tell em anon!

My god you’re dumb ass fuck. You just made yourself look like an idiot. Do you not realize you just proved every else’s point?

• DuffCyrusLover

Didn’t baught yet! :( But I’m going to! Not totally available in Brazil yet…

I like Permanent December; Stay, Liberty Walk, Robot and Forgiveness and Love

• mileysrock

————————–
    AGREE ! STAY TOO !

• Roro xox

i have her album <3 love it.
    i think liberty walk should be her next single or take me along :)

• Nicole

I BOUGHT IT!!
    My favorite is Scars but I think Robot would do better!
    It’s funny, I liked Miley for the first two seasons of HM, then I hated her, and now since she’s shed her Disney image I’ve loved her!!

• Rose Garden

Stay.

me too :)

• livingoutloud

ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.

• kelseyyyyy

Who Owns My Heart or Two More Lonely People! :) I love Liberty Walk, but I don’t think it would do too well on radio, i just don’t think people will respond to the song too well, it’s kind of like a hannah montana song or something.

• SillyAnnJoker

STAY or PERMANT DECEMBER CUZ ITS ABOUT NICK L0L
    —————–
    How do you figure it’s about nick? She’s actually said it’s about Liam, and have you actually listened to the song?
    The only way I could possibly see anything to do with nick the dick is the December part because they apparently broke up in December.
    ?
    Heart Miley :)
    Fuck niley!

• mileyluver15

STAY or PERMANT DECEMBER CUZ ITS ABOUT NICK L0L

• bluesfan3410

I don’t like that song. She has better..

• mileyistheboss

125,000 Miley’s last album had 325,000. Who is loosing their fanbase now?

Miley doesn’t want to sit at the kids table for Thanksgiving, but the grown-ups haven’t made room for her in the main dinning room.

wtf ROFL

• no_name_

0 haiiii.

there isnt a song i hate . her album is really good .

• no_name_

Her next single should be liberty walk or stay.

stay .

125,000 Miley’s last album had 325,000. Who is loosing their fanbase now?

• Chelseaa

I bought the songs I liked.
    Next single? Uhm… I’m diggin Permenant December. I think it’d do really well.

• A.C Mc

Yeah OU, I but it.. Proof read please!

• picstoburn

either permenant december or robot :)

• A.C Mc

Next single? Robot! That’s make a cool music video :)

• livingoutloud

Good for her :) Isn’t her best song on the album, but it’s good. :)

• NomNomNickJonas

no i didnt “but” anything OU ;/ are you a 12 year old in disguise

TWO MORE LONELY PEOPLE OR PERMANENT DECEMBER!

• emma13

it came out on the 18th.

• wishYOUwereHERE

I want “Take Me Along” to be her next single.

I think they could make a really good music video for it if they’re as creative as they were (or as Miley was I should say) with the Can’t Be Tamed video.

AND Miley doesn’t usually do music videos for ballad type songs unless they’re for films (When I look at you, The Climb)

I’d be REALLY excited if they did that.. but I won’t hold my breath. I expect the next single to be Permanent December or Liberty Walk.

• J.T.

I’ve seen this estimate of 125,000 CD’s for the week that ends Sunday, June 27. But I don’t understand how she can sell 191,000 digital downloads of I Can’t Be Tamed, and then sell fewer albums. I’m hoping the weeks total will be over 200,000.

• Dezy

Hahahahha, Ilove how the link is all about Eminem and then Miley just comes up ;)

• mileyluver15

robot would be cool

• Mayra.

liberty walk or who owns my heart :D

Liberty Walk or Robot for next single!!!!

and yes, I bought the album.

• mfan

I call B.S.

Anyone who has enough interest to come to this site has heard “The Climb”, and “Party In the U.S.A.” Why do you hate Miley so much you feel you have to lie about it?

STAY!!

Wow her album flooped hard. thats all she got for first week sales. WEAK

• _Tiger_

livingoutloud said:
    livingoutloud said:
    livingoutloud said:
    ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.
    Swwwwweeeeeet. Whats your favorite vegetarian food?

Aha, how long since it’s beeeeen since you’ve ate meat?
    Almost half a year. And you?

i think mileys music career is a flop, based on the damn huge promotion she gets on a daily basis. her tv show is also low rated.

• Sweetdisposition?

• Gabyy

am i the only one that thinks ‘take me along’ kinda starts like fly with me? just the piano? i really think it does haha.

liberty walk should be the next single.

• StarStruck33

Yay for Miley!! Love Can’t be Tamed!!

I really like her song ‘My heart Beats for Love’
    Even though its for Gay people its a very beautiful song.

MY Favorite for Radio is LIBERTY WALK!

Yay for Miley!! Love Can’t be Tamed!!

I really like her song ‘My heart Beats for Love’
    Even though its for Gay people its a very beautiful song

its very sweet. cool that she made a song for her gays friends.

• StarStruck33

I know right… straight people can also relate somehow don’t you think?

Libery Libety Libery!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Liberty Walk or Permanent December.

LIBERTY WALK is my Jam!=))

• mfan

@CaptinCrunchRocks, Her single is what has been out for a while. It started at #1 on iTunes, and the video was also #1 on iTunes when it came out. Her album came out monday and the people who count it’s sales for the music charts will count it from monday to this coming sunday. But there is a site that estimates what an album will sell based on preliminary sales data from stores that report daily, which does not include Walmart which we won’t know until the end of the week. It’s hard to call the final total early because Miley’s last EP was sold exclusively at Walmart, and people may have gotten into the habit of buying it there. Also, Miley has gotten some unfair media attention that might lead parents with Hannah Montana aged kids to not want to buy it for them. Even though it’s just music, and not video. Go Miley!

• wishYOUwereHERE

I think they could could make “Stay” into a really good music video too actually.

• AnthonyP

I’d love to see Liberty Walk or Robot as singles

• _Tiger_

livingoutloud said:
    ivingoutloud said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    Her next single should be liberty Walk. Its like a dancing song.

Are you a veg tooooo?

Yeah I am. Are you?

Yeahh.
    Swwwwweeeeeet. Whats your favorite vegetarian food?

• shamelesss

liberty walk
    then
    take me along
    then
    robot.
    love these.

no offense but the cd barely came out on the 21st and to be honest if i wasnt on ou i wudve never known miley had a new cd comin out. it isnt very promoted on regular tv

• Hilary

125,000 Miley’s last album had 325,000. Who is loosing their fanbase now?

“The time of our life” album sold 63.000 first week.
    Now 1.6 million. Js.

Btw Eminem new album is fucking amazing, there’s no competition.
    Even Drake said it.

Btw

Her next single should be liberty walk or stay.

THIS!