Taylor Momsen SUNGLASSES STYLISH

taylor-momsen-john-lennon-sunglasses-82

‘Gossip Girl’ Actress Taylor Momsen signed autographs and then posed for the cameras with the other members of her band ‘The Pretty Reckless‘ outside of the Fox Studio Building in New York City. Photos: Fame.

• kattt.

catey said:
    Yep, I’m an overweight jealous bitch because I don’t like Taylor Momsen. lololol.

____
    Me toooo! XD It’s definitely NOT like I play sports year round or anything, and that my hatred to TayMom makes me SUPER fat baha.

• DemiBrendDebbyFan

You’re basically saying that Disney costars are nothing, yet you have a Brenda Song icon… not contradicting at all.
    =====
    Since when is Brenda a co-star? Anons seriously live underneath rocks!

• kattt.

catey said:

____

• kattt.

it was 92 degrees in nyc today how is she possibly wearing a leather jacket??

_____

She makes up for it by not wearing pants…

Man, you don’t watch TV at all!

• ilikeyourbeard

i can’t believe this is the little girl who played Cindy Lou

it was 92 degrees in nyc today how is she possibly wearing a leather jacket??

• sjoh

Interesting choice for an outfit.

• saywhaaat

john lennon made these glasses famous before ozzy.

• kattt.

ohhlalalamiley

who is in your profile pic, I know I’ve seen him before but not sure where, it’s bugging me. :)

• catey

girllikeme12

• kattt.

saywhaaat said:
    john lennon made these glasses famous before ozzy.

I know! But I bet half of preteen obsessive girls don’t know who he is.
    (not saying girls on OU are that way, just in general) :)

• biebsoulmate

she should cut her hair, 2 show how pretty she is with her whole face showing.

• picstoburn

yuck.

• MeenuD

She’s the female version of Ozzy.

• bluesfan3410

Trashy.

• chocolatelemonade

that’s disgusting

• girllikeme12

girllikeme12

brenda song isn’t a costar. I love how you’re not getting your facts straight!

• _Tiger_

How does this 16 year old GIRL, not get crap for her actions?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?

am i the only one who got the (obvious) john lennon reference? you know, the shirt, the glasses…?
    oh wel… you’re not john lennon, taylor.

• ohhlalalamiley

_Tiger_ said:

How does this 16 year old GIRL, not get crap for her actions?

Probably because she doesn’t work with Disney. When you work with Disney you get crap for everything you do… |:

• ohhlalalamiley

_Tiger_ said:

How does this 16 year old GIRL, not get crap for her actions?

Brenda Song is the female lead. Anyone moron who doesn’t live under a rock would know that!!! you’re not dumbing yourself down at all! lol!

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Fuck all you haters. Momsen is awesome and any guy would be dieing to get with her. You bitches are probably just a bunch of jealous little ugly overweight bitches.

• bl4ck_sp4d3

Btw, I’m a boy and I’d kill anyone of you prick teases to get with Taylor. (That’s only directed at the haters)

• carbomb__

Her hair looks pretty… fake but pretty :)

• girllikeme12

_Tiger_ said:

How does this 16 year old GIRL, not get crap for her actions?

she’s been wearing hooker clothes since the age of 15. no one gives a fuck about her at that time, when miley started dressing like her the media started noticing taylor momsen’s clothing and comparing the two. She’s not famous enough to get crap. Costarring in a low rated CW show is nothing. Even if she was with Disney and didn’t star in their shit, no one would care if she dressed like a stripper. Disney costars are like nobodies. They can dress up wearing almost nothing at the age of 14 and get away with it!

Taylor amuses me. I kinda like her, but I especially like her voice and music.

WOW. she needs some clothes.

• DemiBrendDebbyFan

Brenda Song stars in the Suite Life shows, she’s starred in every single episode of the shows! and every single magazine and newspaper (including the Wall Street Journal) list her as the main female star and every single Disney outlet and non-disney media outlet lists her as the main female star and everyone with eyes who watches the show can see she’s the main female star especially considering she has a story every single episodes and gets more attention than everyone else on the show. Taylor on the other hand co—stars on the show! dude, do you understand the meaning of CO-STAR? A CO-STAR is someone who is in the bottom of the credits, who isn’t in all of the episodes, doesn’t have any storylines and isn’t in all of the seasons and doesn’t play a part in the story other than being a sidekick or BFF
    if Brenda’s a co-star, then that makes Miley a co-star on Hannah. Wonder why ”co-stars” have their faces on the cover of mattresses, pillors, clothes, bags and pencils. Have you seen HANNAH MONTANA and SUITE LIFE merchandise? Brenda Song’s face is on all of the merchandise, just amazon or ebay it! So is Miley’s.

At least try to be a civilized human being and put some pants on, it really isnt difficult. She has way too much teenage angst.

• shamelesss

i love that outfit!
    but seriously why is this in the shenae grimes category hmmm…….

• DemiBrendDebbyFan

====
    LMAO, brenda song’s the main female star! she’s no where near co-star, stop hiding underneath that rock, anon!!!

• long wigs

wow!!!very sexy!!!

• Jadders

I hope she goes bald real soon from those disgusting rats tails extensions.

• xCookieMuffin

RAWR. reyhewrh

• NeverShoutNeverrr

stylish isn’t the adjective i would use to describe this outfit.

• ohhlalalamiley

Those glasses, those glasses…SMH

• Cheapbracelets.

She’s looking extra trashy today.

Did she do something with her hair?

• xCookieMuffin

She looks like Ozzy Osbourne…

• xCookieMuffin

with those glasses on.

• Cesi.

I don’t even know when I started disliking her… Probably since the season 3. Not only her character in the show changed, but she changed herself. She’s trying to show how much she doesn’t give a shit about everything. It’s pretty pathetic.

• biebsoulmate

she reminds me of those women back then that would dress like a hot mess to b seen by famous rockstars, and if they wereany extramess they would sleep with them

SHAAAAAARON!

• iMystified

My name is Olga Svetlana. I am a shot put champion. I don’t shave my armpits.

You…You’re Lala Nelson,you’re a trollop.former drug addict.

• Promnight95

Hate To Break It To You But . . .It’s Her Life We Can’t Force Her To Dress Another Way

• liunian

and you call miley the slut

she should take off those ugly extensions.

• guoke

There are numerous options like colors, materials, styles, sizes for
    those cheap Products in our online store.

• Hilary

How does this 16 year old GIRL, not get crap for her actions?

• shamelesss

kattt. said:

saywhaaat said:
    john lennon made these glasses famous before ozzy.

I know! But I bet half of preteen obsessive girls don’t know who he is.
    (not saying girls on OU are that way, just in general) :)

i dont know anyone who doesnt know who john lennon is but i live in manchester so that might be why, i dont know what its like in america but anyone who doesnt know who he beatles are should be shot :) not literally ofc