Liam Hemsworth Starbucks For Tired Miley

liam-starbucks-for-miley-28

Liam going to Starbucks to pick up coffee for serious girlfriend Miley Cyrus. INF.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

That was nice of him…

• Katie13

and we know its for Miley how…??
    Maybe Liam wants it -.-

poor dude
    i wonder if now that miley is less successful he’ll dump her?
    famewhoring hasn’t worked out too well, i mean he gets on the blogs (like this one) but no one really gives a shit about him

• biebsoulmate

liam look so fine even if he look 30.

• SimplyCT

his voice in the last song reminded me of channing tatum for some reason. 0_o

• Talkyoudown

That is a fine piece of meat right there…yum:)

• oneofakindxo

Your just kidding cause I’m first :]
    mwuahahahahaha xD.

Duh :P lol.
    I would’ve been first cause’ all i said was “First!” but oceanup thought i was spamming.haha

• RiseAboveTheStorm

he is fiiinnneee ;)

• catey

lol miley is less successful? since when? :P

MARY MARY STFU AND STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER AND WORK IT LIAM

• oneofakindxo

I dont think liam is THAT gorgeous as everyone says he is .. :x lol

• Disdain

This dude… OH Gosh.

• catey

He’s cute but he isn’t sexy :P

• Adriana

Wow Miley Cyrus shipped 400000 digital downloads of her new single Cant Be Tamed

• m

poor dude
    i wonder if now that miley is less successful he’ll dump her?
    yeah miley just released an album and has a song in the Top 20. She’s such a failure! And those movies she’s filming this year. OMG I they’re like a low budget p.orn movie!

• hithere

he looks hot

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Katie13 said:

and we know its for Miley how…??
    Maybe Liam wants it -.-

THIS. lol

• ohhlalalamiley

MIAM<3

He's so fucking hot. If I were Miley, he wouldn't leave my bedroom. ;)
    I agree.
    I’m sucha perv.

• oneofakindxo

He’s one hot slave.
    lol
    best BF ever!!! <33

He seems old ;) he is cute in a male way and all butI just dont see the thing with Miley maybe it is mean to see but I just dont see it..Maybe I am wrong. I love her I hope she knows what she is doin

Liam is such a hottie.

and we know its for Miley how…??
    Maybe Liam wants it -.-

__
    according to OU Liam has no life except Miley…

Liam how do you do to stay with her? Seriously she is crazy annoying.

MIAM<3

He’s so fucking hot. If I were Miley, he wouldn’t leave my bedroom. ;)

• iMystified

Liam going to Starbucks to pick up coffee for serious girlfriend Miley Cyrus.

Jump to conclusions much?
    The coffee was for me…duh.
    :P

Miley must be tired though she has been non stop for weeks …

• Disdain

he looks hot

Hi!

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(

______________

I cant see your icon…

• Mimilouchie

He is hot lol

according to OU Liam has no life except Miley…
    __
    well…

Smile Liam come on :)

• jademayassa

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    I dont see hottness in this guy. I mean he has a nice bod but i dont see it

Neither do i.

biebsoulmate said:

liam look so fine even if he look 30.

***********************************
    hes at his early 20’s or at 21

• faith

miley is definitely tapping that aussie. first of all, he follows her everywhere. new york, england, paris, etc. what he’s just gonna sleep by his lonesome in another room? BS. what kind of parents allow their 17 year old daughter to do that? same was happening with gaston. so sad. in a couple of years, she’ll turn into the umbrella wielding britney or lindsay who burned out way too fast because her parents were enablers and didn’t control their daughter to be a kid. she’s a talented girl miley, but its just too much too soon. just because she’s the breadwinner does not mean she gets to make all the decisions.

• Hilary

He’s absolutely gorgeous.
    Damn Miley. You lucky bitch.

• SparksFly

OU how do you know its for serious tired girlfriend miley? its for me. ;)

NicksSweetCaroline – I think you’re right about the sound of the JONAS LA songs soundtrack. Your Biggest Fan reminds me of Jesse McCartney’s sound.

hahahh he’s defintely gettin somee

• xJonasXCandyx

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(
    ___________

I lovee it!!

• livingoutloud

Everyone makes such assumptions:
    “Whipped” “He doesnt seem happy” “He probably gets annoyed always being asked about Miley” Yadda yadda yadda.

It’s his life, and his decisions.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

OH MY GIRL, Britney ;) ahahah

_____________

:D
    Y’know who we gotta give it up 4. We gotta give it up 4 ma gurrll
    britney

• kim

and we know its for Miley how…??
    Maybe Liam wants it -.-

__
    according to OU Liam has no life except Miley…

Lol

This dude looks not happy..maybe he misses his home..

Um How would you know he was picking up starbucks for Miley? according the Justjared he just went there for himself. god fuck you ou.

This dude looks not happy..maybe he misses his home..
    __________
    Maybe the paps were being rude or ask a rude question.

• peacelovehearts

Awwww <3
    & dayumm, I’d tap that.

• hithere

Disdain said:

he looks hot

Hi!
    _____
    :o i didnt recognize you with that miley icon! BEWBS

• lovexsmiley

“for serious girlfriend miley”
    LOOOOOOOOOL!!

He’s HAWT! xD

• Disdain

hithere said:
    Disdain said:

he looks hot

Hi!
    _____
    :o i didnt recognize you with that miley icon! BEWBS
    _______

O I C whut u did thur…. ;)

bewbs!

• hithere

GOSH, ME AND DISDAIN, TOGETHER, AT OU!
    its bewbs EVERYWHEEEEEEEERE

Serious girlfriend ou please! She can’t even remember when they started dating it keeps changing and she still writes songs about her ex who she still loves. I don’t care what you people say I know it’s true! And there is nothing cute hot or sexy about Liam

• mattjac0bs

hate him {: but if its for miley then hes sweet.

• carbomb__

Liam is a big dude.
    Oh and i’ve never seen so many Miley icons.

• hithere

______
    i just started to care about that comment when i saw: “And there is nothing cute hot or sexy about Liam”
    really????

• Disdain

Guess this is goodnight everyone. I’m out!

• Kate

Eh? What’s with this title? Just because he’s going to Starbucks doesn’t mean he’s picking up coffee for Miley. These pictures were on JJJ and Miley wasn’t mentioned there.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Miam, but he does have a life aside from her you know.

I dont see hottness in this guy. I mean he has a nice bod but i dont see it

• hithere

Disdain said:

Guess this is goodnight everyone. I’m out!
    ___
    damn D:
    NIGHTY GIRL

• mattjac0bs

I dont see hottness in this guy. I mean he has a nice bod but i dont see it

word.

Miley knows exactly when they stared dating, but she chooses to have their anniversary on the day they first kiss on the movie.

WHIPPED.

and is it just me or he liam like so/so looking? i mean, i wouldn’t kick him out of bed but i wouldn’t go out of my way to bang him either…..whatevs. he gets sexy points for having an aussie accent though.

WHIPPED.

Miley is #4 on the UK midweeks chart update. ‘Can’t be tamed’ is headed for a top 5 chart entry, her current best is #9 for ‘Meet Miley Cyrus’.
    Whoo, so happy for her!

• peacelovehearts

Jun 24, 2010 @ 01:50 pm
    NILEY IS DEAD.

• picstoburn

Niley is dead and gone. get with the program :)

• mattjac0bs

his beard annoys me >< i feel like shaving it :D

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 24, 2010 @ 01:50 pm
    Niley is DEAD and gone…. as Nick said

He was 14!

Are you a lesbian? Cause any straight chick would think that is a fine piece of ass.

hahaha he is sooo sweet but it worth he is not dating girl from the street he is dating miley cyrus !!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I have had that damn Airplans song in my head for hours

• _Tiger_

I see the deadness in here. :)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(

______________

I cant see your icon…
    I know it’s all messed up. I’m gonna change it.

• lovexsmiley

ow my miam, my miam.. what are we going to do with those two?
    well.. i guess that we’re just gonna have to sit back and watch their life pass by together. accept it.. niley- so dead! buried,burnt, disappeard.. whatever!

xJonasXCandyx said:

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(
    ___________

I lovee it!!
    Thanks :) But I don’t know which one you’re talking about. :/ Lol.

haha forr realll.

• xJonasXCandyx

*EDIT*
    How does OU know its for Miley?

• MeenuD

xJonasXCandyx said:

*EDIT*
    How does OU know its for Miley?
    OU doesn’t.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OceanUP spelled Tiered wrong lmao…

• MeenuD

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

OceanUP spelled Tiered wrong lmao…

• NicksSweetCaroline

PEOPLE!! I just looked up how much it wold cost for 4 pretty good seats at a jonas brothers concert and it came to 1000 dollars!!!

I was just checking so i know how to do it whn the glasgow dates come up but wtff?? Am doing something wrong or is it always that pricey!

• suckit

does anyone watch pretty little liars (a.k.a my new favorite show

• _Tiger_

suckit said:
    does anyone watch pretty little liars (a.k.a my new favorite show

Yep! I love that show. I just bought the book today. Well, the first one.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

___
    They are just taking advantages of the fan because now they are superstars. Is there merchandise that they don’t have?

• _Tiger_

NicksSweetCaroline said:

___

Water bottles.

• peacenlove

hi=]

___
    ________

Actually they lowered their ticket prices so I don’t know why the person above’s tickets are so expensive.

___
    ________

That’d be me :)

I know =/ Its coz i am taking some friends who aren’t really huge fans but i am and i know they won’t pay upwards of like 75 dollars coz thats about 50 pounds

• Aryanna

Jeez, True Blood is so damn disgusting sometimes.

• Jason

he reminds me of a monkey

• shecantbetamed

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?

• MeenuD

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.

Aryanna said:

Jeez, True Blood is so damn disgusting sometimes.
    ——————
    Aryanna… no Logan icon ? :O

• Deana66

AMEEEEN

LOL yees, so much cuter! <3

MeenuD said:

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.
    Same here.

• shecantbetamed

Whoever asked who watches Pretty Little Liars, I do! The books are better, and more detailed, but the show is so good. Can’t wait for next weeks! [Even though I know everything, since I'm done].

Who else watches? :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Hey guys! I just fixed up my account more!! GO LOOK RIGHT NOW!!!
    but do any of you know the code for auto play for you tube and to create a banner?

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Aryanna said:

Jeez, True Blood is so damn disgusting sometimes.
    ——————
    Aryanna… no Logan icon ? :O
    Nope, a Ian Somerhalder one this time. Couldn’t find a great Logan icon last time I checked. But now you’ve mentioned it, I want one. Haha. :D

• mfan

seriously it must be tired to be always asked about her and always to be seen as Mileys boyfriend..That is why it is hard to date someone that famous cause you live in their shadows..Like gaston …

That’s why Liam is acting in big movies like Arabian Nights. The director of Arabian Nights will also produce Girls Just Want To Have Fun with Miley. See the connection? She’s helping him. But he’s a good actor.

MeenuD said:

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.
    True dat MeenuD. And the only relationship nick will be in that i will approve is Nickoline ;)

• peacenlove

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?

Totally agree

peacenlove said:

hi=]
    ____
    Your icon is hot. Who is that?

• shecantbetamed

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.

Yeah, they were so cute together. I just don’t think they are going to happen again. I’d be happy, though. :|

• peacenlove

peacenlove said:

hi=]
    ____
    Your icon is hot. Who is that?
    ____
    victorio d’alessandro actor from argentina =]

Y’know who we gotta give it up 4. We gotta give it up 4 ma gurrll
    britney

_____________

Aha xD Btw your icon is interesting… I like it

• NicksSweetCaroline

I have been really sad and written what i think all the jonas L.A songs remind me of

Set This Party Off = Gives you hell- All American Rejects
    Fall= When you look me in the eyes – J.B/Use Somebody- K.O.L
    Make it Right=Time of your life-Greenday/ Gotta Find You -Camp Rock
    Hey You=This Love – Maroon 5
    Chillin’ in the Summertime= Cry me out- Pixie Lott
    Drive- WW3 J.B and something else i can’t pick out
    THing will Never be the same= Here we go Again- Demi Lovato

Tell me what u think

• Aryanna

I like LA baby.. the song reminds me of the ol’ JB times.. ALBL and Jonas Brothers. :) Even if it sounds like Fly With Me.

• xJonasXCandyx

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(
    ___________

I lovee it!!
    Thanks :) But I don’t know which one you’re talking about. :/ Lol.

______

both :D

xJonasXCandyx

YOUR.ICON

Epic film

• xJonasXCandyx

i have so many icons right now,that its getting confusing.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

I just checked. You’re right. There’s a lack of originality … :(

• Sweetdisposition?

xJonasXCandyx
    I love your icon!

• peacenlove

Aryanna said:

who is that on your icon?

xJonasXCandyx said:

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(
    ___________

I lovee it!!
    Thanks :) But I don’t know which one you’re talking about. :/ Lol.

______

both :D
    Okay awesome. =D

xJonasXCandyx
    I love your icon!
    ______
    Thanks :)

• Aryanna

I like Make It Right too.

• emma13

um okay? who cares if hes picking up coffee. wow.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Set This Party Off = Gives you hell- All American Rejects
    Fall= When you look me in the eyes – J.B/Use Somebody- K.O.L
    Make it Right=Time of your life-Greenday/ Gotta Find You -Camp Rock
    Hey You=This Love – Maroon 5
    Chillin’ in the Summertime= Cry me out- Pixie Lott
    Drive- WW3 J.B and something else i can’t pick out
    THing will Never be the same= Here we go Again- Demi Lovato

Tell me what u think
    I just checked. You’re right. There’s a lack of originality … :(
    —————
    To be fair, they only wrote a few so not really their fault.

What does DRIVE remind you of… coz i defo sounds like something else other that wwIII
    I think its a NJATA song im thinkng of

peacenlove said:

Aryanna said:

who is that on your icon?
    Logan Lerman. :D From Percy Jackson ?

I just checked. You’re right. There’s a lack of originality … :(
    —————
    To be fair, they only wrote a few so not really their fault.

I think its a NJATA song im thinkng of
    Yeah, cause they usually do better than this. I’m gonna listen to Drive again. :) Damn, sometimes there’s a Britney Spears vibe in the songs :/ Lol.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Y’know who we gotta give it up 4. We gotta give it up 4 ma gurrll
    britney

_____________

Aha xD Btw your icon is interesting… I like it

IT from this picture that was a screenshot from jonas brothers stuck in an elevator

• xJonasXCandyx

OU new post?

• peacenlove

peacenlove said:

Aryanna said:

who is that on your icon?
    Logan Lerman. :D From Percy Jackson ?
    sorry dont know him =] but he is hot!

• xJonasXCandyx

”I see you looking at me, like im some kind of freak,why don’t you DO SOMETHIN’?”

NicksSweetCaroline
    CONSPIRACY THEORY !!! :D

Aha xD Btw your icon is interesting… I like it

_______________

Baha! I love Nick :D

• Aryanna

who is that on your icon?
    Logan Lerman. :D From Percy Jackson ?
    sorry dont know him =] but he is hot!
    Yeah totally ! =D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I was listening to NJATA this morning :)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I was listening to NJATA this morning :)
    It’s been a while for me.. :/ Guess I listened way too much when the record just came out.

• xJonasXCandyx

I was listening to NJATA this morning :)
    whats ur fave song?

xJonasXCandyx said:

I was listening to NJATA this morning :)
    whats ur fave song?
    STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!!!!! it is actually my fav jons thing ever ever ever ever!!!! :D:D:D

Although it REALLY sounds like this song

NicksSweetCaroline

Woo i’m first :]

• oneofakindxo

….Just kidding lol

• xCookieMuffin

ask meh some questionsss :]

• oneofakindxo

“for serious girlfriend miley” lmao.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

he’s gorgeousssss.

• xCookieMuffin

….Just kidding lol
    Your just kidding cause I’m first :]
    mwuahahahahaha xD.

• MaryMary

“Tired Miley”? Tired of what? Being a whore on stage?
    Pooooor you.

Tsss.

• InTheNightSky

i love this couple so adorable!

xJonasXCandyx said:

I GTG.
    Bye
    Bye. :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I was listening to NJATA this morning :)
    whats ur fave song?

_____________

Last time around (:

• NicksSweetCaroline

Do we like my updated icon? :P

• shecantbetamed

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.

• MeenuD

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.

Niley will NEVER happen again.

• peacenlove

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.

Niley will NEVER happen again.
    yeah people get out of the movie you live in!
    niley is over DEAL WITH IT!

• MeenuD

shecantbetamed said:

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.
    Didn’t someone already ask this question?

That’s probably from a ticket reseller (I think you call them touts). Call the venue, or visit their website. Is the concert sold out? Find out. I saw them in the USA for $29 in second level up seats.

• Gleekedout

Oh darling I wish you were here……..

Owl City is the best

• nony

Jealous biotch… Mileys sexy and you ugly and you just cant stand it. poor you… you know they have plastic surgery mabye they can make you look like miley since you so jealous..
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    its funny how miley stans call haters ugly and they hav probably never seen these haters

• shecantbetamed

I really think whoever owns OceanUP should reveal themselves.

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    _______
    Miam is cute but Zanessa is the cutest. :oP

MIAM is the BEST!!

I dislike Liam. I’m glad he makes Miley happy and all, but I think people give him too much credit than he deserves. Especially Miley. Remember she was just like this with Justin? I do. And did it ever occur to anyone that he might just be getting coffee for himself and not for his “serious girlfriend Miley Cyrus?” come on.

shecantbetamed said:

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.
    At first I thought “ugh this is going to be boring” but then I paid attention to it, and it’s an awesome show. And after like the first 10 minutes, I knew my fav was Aria. :D

• shecantbetamed

MeenuD said:
    shecantbetamed said:

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.
    Didn’t someone already ask this question?

I don’t know. O.O

shecantbetamed said:

I really think whoever owns OceanUP should reveal themselves.
    Whatever happened to tim?

shecantbetamed said:

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.

:O Logan is too darrrnn hawwt :P Good choice

• shecantbetamed

shecantbetamed said:

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.

I read the books, they’re much better. But, the show is AMAZING. I love it so much, even though I know who “A” and the killer is… hehe.

Namilla FTW!
    New stan here.

• shecantbetamed

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    shecantbetamed said:

I really think whoever owns OceanUP should reveal themselves.
    Whatever happened to tim?

Who’s Tim? LOL. It used to be Shanna.. but she quit.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

shecantbetamed said:

WHO WATCHES PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Epic show.

:O Logan is too darrrnn hawwt :P Good choice
    :D Which icon, the black and white one ?

peacenlove said:

peacenlove said:

hi=]
    ____
    Your icon is hot. Who is that?
    ____
    victorio d’alessandro actor from argentina =]
    ____
    My uncle used to support the football team from there.

• shecantbetamed

Who loves Miley Cyrus? :D

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    shecantbetamed said:

I really think whoever owns OceanUP should reveal themselves.
    Whatever happened to tim?

Who’s Tim? LOL. It used to be Shanna.. but she quit.
    It used to be tim until like last summer

AHH. Don’t tell me !! :)
    I’ll read the books. Or not. Depends on my mood, I’m not sure I wanna know the whole story before I watch it.

Serious Girlfriend

ROFL

AHH. Don’t tell me !! :)

______________

You talking about Pretty Little Liars? Dont tell me anything I’ve only watched the first 2 episodes! :P

• nemoh

I think he’s hawt and if he WAS getting starbucks for miley, that’s really sweet ;).

miam > niley

• peacenlove

peacenlove said:

peacenlove said:

hi=]
    ____
    Your icon is hot. Who is that?
    ____
    victorio d’alessandro actor from argentina =]
    ____
    My uncle used to support the football team from there.

____
    cool =]

• nemoh

Serious girlfriend

what does that even mean? o_o

• shecantbetamed

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Serious Girlfriend

ROFL

I know. OceanUP is just so weird. Nice icon, btw. I love Brit.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

AHH. Don’t tell me !! :)

______________

Me too ! I watched the third ep though. :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dislike Liam and I’m not even a Niley stan.

• shecantbetamed

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    AHH. Don’t tell me !! :)

______________

I won’t say anything! ;)
    It’s so surprising. It has so much twists and turns.. lmao. >:)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Me too ! I watched the third ep though. :)

______________

I started watching it online yesterday and its really good :) I’m gonna watch the 3rd ep tomorrow

Serious Girlfriend

ROFL

I know. OceanUP is just so weird. Nice icon, btw. I love Brit.

______________

Thankyou (:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    AHH. Don’t tell me !! :)

______________

I won’t say anything! ;)
    It’s so surprising. It has so much twists and turns.. lmao. >:)
    Awesome ! I like surprises. I just hope Aria keeps her boyfriend. He’s hot.

• livingoutloud

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    I dislike Liam and I’m not even a Niley stan.

OH MY GIRL, Britney ;) ahahah

Oh no. I just remembered I have a media exam tomorrow :l FML x 892

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Me too ! I watched the third ep though. :)

______________

Yep, it’s very interesting. :D At least for now.

OH MY GIRL, Britney ;) ahahah

_____________

:D

Ugh I don’t like my icon. :(

wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped!
    wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped!
    wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped!
    wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped!
    wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped!
    wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped wiped!

• elmooo

serious girlfriend
    WOW OCEANUP YOU ARE SO SUBTLE

• P.

Liam, Liam, Liam! YOU ARE ONE GORGEOUS man! You and Miley are the cutest couple. If you guys ever break up, I am here for you. Yummmmm

Whats mileys youtube account?

• sophieee

they moved this post up….

• livingoutloud

Apparently OU is psychic now. Maybe the starbucks wasnt for his serious tired girlfriend Miley,hahahah. Maybe he just wanted some himself.

hello cut n paste oceanup

• mattjac0bs

MeenuD said:

shecantbetamed said:

I’m so over Niley. Miam is so freaking cute.

Anyone agree?
    I really don’t care. Personally I prefer Nick.
    same here.

• Alma

catey said:
    He’s cute but he isn’t sexy :P /
    Look Who’s Talkingg

• aaliyahnoelle

so liam isnt capable of getting coffee for himself? oh please

• Disdain

I love Mustin tho…

• LucyWhite

Liam is hot!

Miley is lucky to have such a hot boyfriend and a true gentleman and he is sexy as hell look at those muscles.

• Hangover

He’s Hot!

• Cookies

He will always live in miley and taylors shadow!

• chocolatelemonade

how do ‘they’ know she’s tired and that he isn’t going to get himself coffee? but i can only imagine she’s been working so much lately…if he really is picking up coffee for her that’s really sweet :)

• Talkyoudown

OU needs a new post….I want a Logan one so baddd:)