Miley & Liam STUDIO CITY SUSHI DATE

miley-liam-studio-sushi-94

Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth out to sushi in Studio City, CA. Photo: Fame.

• Mayra.

looking good Miles :p looks like an add for converse!

• KRISTI

she looks amazing, im turning into a miley stan, is that bad?

dddddddddd

• Almost Blue

Cute outfit :)

• clarisse

she is not wearing socks !! why ?
    love em :)

• clarisse

i mean aren’t you suppossed to wear socks with tenis ?

i’m miley cyrus and i only wear all black…oh wait no…lol
    but i still think she looks good :)

Me encanta como está volviendo a vestirse bien :D

se ve HERMOSA (:

• -Hibz-

I gotta get me a pair of black converse. I keep thinking theyr’e cute yet I never buy them haha.

I have a white pair. They get dirty too easily -.-

Oh my god she actually looks cute!
    She doesn’t even look like a tramp!

Snaps for Miley!

gorgeous <333333

she looks abs. amazinggg!

• mjo0o0o0oda

gorgeous <3333333

She looks so good here. This is being sexy without her usual showing-as-much-skin-as-I-possibly-can-aside-from-being-completely-naked style.
    I like this look. She should stick to it.

http://www.formspring.me/amandaaaanicole i’m bored out of my mind. spam me? :) i’d spam back if you wanted me tooo. <3

She wasn’t wearing the outfit for kicks, lmao. She was performing! Performing means you wear a different type of outfit, most likely with the changing times. I think you all died in 1730 and came back to life in the 1990s lmbo That is a very pretty outfit but I would be sweating in that, it’s hot outside!!!

she looks good with clothes on.

• Cheapbracelets.

Her outfit is cute.

This is a perfect example of being sexy without dressing like a slut.

Keep up the good work MILERZZZ.

• monster

________

um are u lost?

• Jessica2010

She is pretty:)
    You look beautiful Miles

BIG TOE.

• diane n.

i actually like her outfit! :)

What kind of phone is she holding? Did she ditch the blackberry? I’m on my phone and I can’t tell.

• AAAAAAA!

Mileys new dog!!! so cuute!!

• Theamazing1

U no she looks rlly good well I’m off to bed final tom :( but then I’m done!!!

What’s written on her shoes?

• diane n.

it looks likes a sidekick, but i could be wrong.

miam sucks. And they are faker than fake.

• Disdain

OU is still dead?

• Disdain

Gawwwsshhh.

yay!! normal outfit!!

• shinebright

OU is still dead?

~i am alive :)

when everyone comes back to life:

KEWL :)

• Diet Coke :)

I like her outfit. Cute and casual. I still can’t get over how cute her hair is now :D My friend has her phone. It’s pretty nice.

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL

___________

My iphone 4 just came in the mail and i love it! It’s not ugglly, it’s really cool! But yeah, they’re kinda similar, but the screen of the new one is like unreal. It’s so clear, it’s scary.

• Dreamer X33

I love her outfit. <3 MIAMMmm

• MissSmiley

shinebright said:

OU is still dead?

~i am alive :)

when everyone comes back to life:

KEWL :)

___________

Just asked/told you something ;)

ís she gonna wear her extension again?

• shinebright

OU is still dead?

~i am alive :)

when everyone comes back to life:

KEWL :)

___________

Just asked/told you something ;)

right back at chaa ;)

• shinebright

ís she gonna wear her extension again?

she probably will, but hopefully not for a while.
    it’s a good change and she looks better without them :)

• MissSmiley

shinebright said:

ís she gonna wear her extension again?

she probably will, but hopefully not for a while.
    it’s a good change and she looks better without them :)

________________________

I agree :) She had long hair for too long, so a change was urgent, haha.

• Dreamer X33

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON <33 :'|

• shinebright

I agree :) She had long hair for too long, so a change was urgent, haha.

since she ever came into hollywood :L

• Dreamer X33

My summer vacation is so boring!!!

• JoickBelongs

Miiiiiles s2 .. gorgeous like always

• Dreamer X33

play if you want to.
    choose just one
    Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez
    can’t be tamed or round and round
    plaid shirts or v-necks
    dress or shorts
    converse or vans
    six flags or splish splash.
    pool or beach

• MissSmiley

Dreamer X33 said:

play if you want to.
    choose just one
    Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez
    can’t be tamed or round and round
    plaid shirts or v-necks
    dress or shorts
    converse or vans
    six flags or splish splash.
    pool or beach

______________

Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez: not a fan of any of them, but I choose Bieber
    can’t be tamed or round and round: Can’t Be Tamed
    plaid shirts or v-necks: plaid shirts
    dress or shorts: shorts
    converse or vans: converseeee <3
    six flags or splish splash.: idk
    pool or beach: beach

I seriously wore this exact same outfit just yesterday…weird.

• Disdain

Making an icon out of this beautiful shizz.

• data recovery

Hi, your pictures are nice and you are looking good.

does anybody else notice that she’s sticking out her middle finger? LOL. :D peace.

• Disdain

MICHAEL JACKSON RIP.

• Disdain

BBL guys!

• MissSmiley

She looks so pretty :D I love when she wears Converse, it suits her well. I wear Converse myself, mostly because it’s part of rock culture… I hate when people wear Converse just for fashion :S

#RipMichaelJackson
    Can’t believe it’s been a year already. Man.

• Cesi.

Love how she looks here. <3

• shinebright

goooodd outfit guurrl :)

converse + no extensions + that bracelet & bag!

ahaha, i like it :)

• shinebright

What’s a stan?

lol, although the other persons definition is right, it’s the words ‘stalker’ and ‘fan’ put together :)

• HannahTheRealDedicatedJonasBrothersFan!!!

at least put some NORMAL Shorts on Miley!!!

• realistgangsta

yes miley look fab

• ..

i like her jorts :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

she looks so goood!
    i haven’t seen her look
    THIS amazing in a while.

• Disdain

OU is still dead?

~i am alive :)

when everyone comes back to life:

KEWL :)

Haha okay :)

• woahh

LIAM IS SEXXYYY!!! :)

• livingoutloud

Brraaaapp. I have the worst headache in the world.

• JonasxCyrus

Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez: Bieber
    can’t be tamed or round and round : Can’t Be Tamed
    plaid shirts or v-necks : V- necks
    dress or shorts: dress
    converse or vans : converse
    six flags or splish splash.
    pool or beach

• Aryanna

Love the outfit Miley. :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez : bieber.
    can’t be tamed or round and round: CBT.
    plaid shirts or v-necks: plaid shirts.
    dress or shorts: shorts.
    converse or vans: converse.
    six flags or splish splash: six flags.
    pool or beach: beachhhhh.

• livingoutloud

Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez: Selena. But I like them both
    can’t be tamed or round and round: Can’t Be Tamed
    plaid shirts or v-necks: Plaid shirts
    dress or shorts: Shorts
    converse or vans: Vans
    six flags or splish splash.: I guess Six Flags since I’ve been there. But neither really.
    pool or beach: Pool

• Dreamer X33

what team do you want to win the fifa world cup ? I want either Argentina or USA. ;D

• Aryanna

Dreamer X33 said:

If I gotta say a team who has any chance to win, it’s Brazil. :D

• Dreamer X33

If I gotta say a team who has any chance to win, it’s Brazil. :D
    Im tired of Brazil winning, I want a different team to win.

Omg, i want hwr outfit NOW<333 she looks so nice:) i love herrr

• Aryanna

Dreamer X33 said:

If I gotta say a team who has any chance to win, it’s Brazil. :D
    Im tired of Brazil winning, I want a different team to win.
    Yeah, but they’re great… USA’s not that great. I would rather see England win of course, instead of Brazil, but I don’t think they will.. :)

• chocolatelemonade

that outfit is cah-ute! i’m glad she took out the extensions/ cut her hair it looks alot more sophisticated.

• Dessiree

I love her hair. She should scrunch it, that would look really cute. :)

BELLY BUTTON PIERCING?

I’m gonna cut off her legs and have surugery for them to be out on mine. Haha, I know creepy but I just love them, and no Im not checking her out or whatever.

• SummerKisses

STALKER HANNAH HYLEN ON THE LOOSE!^ with miley and liam. lmao

• mego

I Want That Outfit :)

• La2

Love the outfit, but I would wear a tank under the shirt

i’m not sure this is miley…..i mean, i can’t see her vagina and her boobs aren’t hanging out……..

Mayra. said:

look like she is a model for converse

I know, I was just thinking the shoes looked really cute on her haha.

I want a pair!

• Jessica2010

What’s a stan?

• KRISTI

super fan-stan

• AnonymousYmca

See she doesn’t walk around wearing what she performs in. She really does look more sexy not trying to be.

• :D

Dear Miley,

Can I have your hair, legs, well hell, can I just have your whole entire body? and give me Liam, oh and give me your phone.. oh and give me your huge ass bank account. I’ll keep my voice and teeth, though. OH AND GIVE ME NICK JONAS’S VIRGINITY.

Love,
    A fan.

• -Hibz-

Aw Miley no longer has a Blackberry! She has a Sidekick LX, Orchid color.

Wow, thats a pretty phone!

I wonder if they sell in Australia :/

Meh. I want a blackberry anyway haha.

Thats one sexy ass couple right there (; <33

Jessica2010 said:

What’s a stan?
    Pretty much someone who roots for another person alot. Always backs them up.
    Loves them to bits. Haha.
    Always has their icon. Ya know?

Like me, I’m a Joseph stan :P

• Jessica2010

-Hibz-
    Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:13 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Jessica2010 said:

What’s a stan?
    Pretty much someone who roots for another person alot. Always backs them up.
    Loves them to bits. Haha.
    Always has their icon. Ya know?

Like me, I’m a Joseph stan :P

____

LOL!! thanks:)

Liam needs to shave.

• peacelovehearts

Aw Miley no longer has a Blackberry! She has a Sidekick LX, Orchid color.

Wow, thats a pretty phone!

I wonder if they sell in Australia :/

Meh. I want a blackberry anyway haha.
    DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-
    Worst mistake for a phone i’ve ever made. I eventually threw it off of my dock because I couldn’t stand it anymore. Legit.

She looks cute. Imean I would never wear it, but I see people walking around with that on all the time so it’s normal. Very LA but not to Hollywood. Even though I’m nowhere near Cali.

it looks likes a sidekick, but i could be wrong.
    _________

Yeah she has a Sidekick LX, orchid color.

• Hannahh

DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-

Haha, I remember when Sidekicks were like, “the thing”.

Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .

• Jessica2010

Anonymous
    Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:17 pm

Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .

____

when was this?? o_O

DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-

Haha, I remember when Sidekicks were like, “the thing”.
    I got one after Material Girls came out & I was like, “I fucking need that phone!”…. Yeah, it was loved for about the first two weeks out of the year that I had it… Smh

• Felicia

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?

• SJG97

Like a good neighbor state farm is there,as miley’s outfit!

*Miley’s outfit appears out of thin air*

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    Felicia said:

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:

• SimplyCT

She looks cute.
    Love her outfit<3

peacelovehearts said:

Aw Miley no longer has a Blackberry! She has a Sidekick LX, Orchid color.

Wow, thats a pretty phone!

I wonder if they sell in Australia :/

Meh. I want a blackberry anyway haha.
    DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-
    Oh wow. LOL.

Well, there goes that idea o.O

BlackBerry’s are good phones, right?

I FREAKING HATE MY PHONE! My contract is for over 2 years though.. cause I’m stupid haha.
    Cancelling costs alot of money :(

BOO!!!!!!

Is my icon nice?

I keep changing it. :/

• peacelovehearts

Aw Miley no longer has a Blackberry! She has a Sidekick LX, Orchid color.

Wow, thats a pretty phone!

I wonder if they sell in Australia :/

Meh. I want a blackberry anyway haha.
    DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-
    Oh wow. LOL.

Well, there goes that idea o.O

BlackBerry’s are good phones, right?

Cancelling costs alot of money :(

BOO!!!!!!
    Yeah, blackberrys are suppose to be good. Idk, I’m an iPhone person. :P

• fan4lyftwitter

If a stan is a stalker fan then wouldnt haters be stans too?Like that crazy anon who made the account lovegomez.

• Hannahh

DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-

Haha, I remember when Sidekicks were like, “the thing”.

I really wanted one. I guess it’s good I never got one then? :P Haha. I remember being like, obsessed with the Razr at one point too, and then getting it and being like “oh… that’s it?”

I like my iPhone. :)

fan4lyftwitter said:

Stalker fan?
    IM NOT A STALKER :/ haha

But yeah, I guess you could say that.

Stanning haters. Hahah.

• Hannahh

Stalker + Hater = Stalter? Stater? :P

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    I bet she’s going fucking insaneee right now that CBT is #14 & Round and Round is #16…. bahahaha!

• Estefania…

She looks amazing!! I love the outfit I will totally wear it. BTW Cant be tamed is #1 album on Itunes and she has 2 top 20 songs Stay and Cant be tamed.

DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-

Haha, I remember when Sidekicks were like, “the thing”.

I like my iPhone. :)
    Oh yes, I remember my magenta razr stage.. Lmfaoo & yes, iPhones FTW (;

• fan4lyftwitter

Hibz- said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

Stalker fan?
    IM NOT A STALKER :/ haha

But yeah, I guess you could say that.

Stanning haters. Hahah.

ahha

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:26 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

She can’t read anyway lol

• Hannahh

DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-

Haha, I remember when Sidekicks were like, “the thing”.

I like my iPhone. :)
    Oh yes, I remember my magenta razr stage.. Lmfaoo & yes, iPhones FTW (;

I had a pink one. And yess. iPhones are the best.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    Felicia said:

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL

• SJG97

I’m listening to the Can’t Be Tamed remix with Lil’ Jon.I’m starting to like it better than the originial.

• Dreamer X33

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now.

• Dreamer X33

Ou is deaddddddddddd ! -__-

• cyrusRAWR

she looks wicked pretty and i always thought she would look good in short hair

IS SHE WEARING HER BELLY BUTTON PIERCING AGAIN? :)
    I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• _liesyoutold

I like her outfit (:

she looks like shes not wearing a bra ! :P

• biebsoulmate

miley have a great boyfriend who will do anything 4 her.

Is it me or is Miley’s song Take me along about Nelena 2.0? Wasn’t that when Niley had a falling out? Its such a heartbreaking song, negl.

• livingoutloud

This is gooood, she still looks hot but still normal. Good for her:)

• Maralovelovelove

is it just me or do they rarely hold hands?
    whatever..
    i’m not a fan of mileys but i love her hair short like that. those extensions were ridiculous and way long.

DONT GET A SIDEKICK. -__-

Haha, I remember when Sidekicks were like, “the thing”.

I like my iPhone. :)
    Oh yes, I remember my magenta razr stage.. Lmfaoo & yes, iPhones FTW (;
    I never wanted an iPhone cause it seemed like everyone had one.
    Wanted to be different haha.
    Plus, I have an iPod touch which is almost the same thing.. so yeah.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    Felicia said:

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL
    I know right?
    Like, what the hell does that even mean? Haha

• Estefania…

Cant be tamed is #1 on Itunes!!

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    Felicia said:

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL
    I know right?
    Like, what the hell does that even mean? Haha
    I honesly don’t know, but unless apple comes up with a new design or different colors besides black, I’m not getting the new one :P

• Hannahh

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL
    I know right?
    Like, what the hell does that even mean? Haha

4G is the new one. And it looks like a smushed rectangle. Like, really boxy. And it can do video chatting… and yeah.

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:35 pm
    Estefania… said:
    Cant be tamed is #1 on Itunes!!
    Cool beans. What country do you live in?

• Estefania…

In Honduras..

• JonasxCyrus

Gorgeous <3

• Mayra.

I miss my blackberry!!

• Mayra.

What?! thats not fair x.X

• -Hibz-

My phone totally hates me for talking crap about it.

My dad just called me and the sound is beeped up.

GRRRRRRRRR.

• JonasxCyrus

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

SMH… thats sad. Miley worked really hard on this album and gave her fans a fantastic album.

I’m going to buy another copy now..

• JonasxCyrus

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

I’m going to buy another copy now..

• fan4lyftwitter

Mayra. said:

What?! thats not fair x.X

tell me about it thats 100,000 more copies she could have sold. sigh

JonasxCyrus said:

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

I’m going to buy another copy now..
    Whats the point in buying another one? Haha.

• fan4lyftwitter

JonasxCyrus said:

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

I’m going to buy another copy now..

She is up against two of the biggest albums of the week and yet her own fans steal her cd not cool at all.SMH

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL
    I know right?
    Like, what the hell does that even mean? Haha
    ______
    I still have the same one from a few years ago and not going to upgrade. Can’t keep up with technology. Maybe if I’m a celebrity.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool
    dayummm, well I did too, but I preordered one copy & got the other one at walmart, so it’s all good (;

• -Hibz-

Speaking of phones, anyone gettin’ that iPhone 4G?
    Nope, it’s ugly. I think I’ll stick with my 3G for a while. (:
    ________
    I don’t know the different between 3G and 4G! LoL
    I know right?
    Like, what the hell does that even mean? Haha
    ______
    Well then, what are you waiting for?

Discover your niche, put it on YouTube.. BAM!

Instant star.

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

kool how many copies did walmart have out?

• Estefania…

Guys I just check Itunes and Cant be tamed is #1 album!!! wohoo!!

• fan4lyftwitter

time or our lives has been downloaded 700,000 times illegally as well it could be triple platinum. Dayuumm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    Not gonna lie, I havent paid for any of my Jonas songs o.O
    I dont have the money for it :/

If I did, I would most definitely be buying the proper stuff. It would benefit me (better quality) and them haha.

I HATE MY LIFE D:

• fan4lyftwitter

of*

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

kool how many copies did walmart have out?
    A lot? Idk, I didn’t really look I just grabbed one off the shelf & went :P

• Mayra.

Guys I just check Itunes and Cant be tamed is #1 album!!! wohoo!!

No, sadly is number 4

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

kool how many copies did walmart have out?
    A lot? Idk, I didn’t really look I just grabbed one off the shelf & went :P

oh

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    Not gonna lie, I havent paid for any of my Jonas songs o.O
    I dont have the money for it :/

I HATE MY LIFE D:
    :O naughty, naughty…. Smh

• JonasxCyrus

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

I’m going to buy another copy now..
    Whats the point in buying another one? Haha

because i want to support Milez but i have the money for it and i know some people don’t.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:46 pm
    Mayra. said:
    Guys I just check Itunes and Cant be tamed is #1 album!!! wohoo!!

No, sadly is number 4
    I think she said she was from Honduras (:

• Mayra.

I love when Miley says “Lolita” on permanent december!! sorry I´m listening to that song right now!

• Jessica2010

Do any of you guys live in Texas!!!! :D

• liunian

Looking for those cheap jordanstore products in our online store.”

• liunian

Looking for those cheap jordanstore products in our online store.”

She looks fab so cute love her :) her album is doing great…selenas single is failing btw….-tear-

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:49 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    Do any of you guys live in Texas!!!! :D
    Not me.. :/

• Jessica2010

peacelovehearts
    Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:51 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:49 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    Do any of you guys live in Texas!!!! :D
    Not me.. :/

______

Why the little sad face?? :(

• SJG97

Dang Eminem is number 1 and 2 on itunes.
    My older brother is insanely happy.My other older brother is ticked off because he hates eminem. :P I’m neutral.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:49 pm
    Its naturally falling down after it went round & round.

• lovexsmiley

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:49 pm
    Its naturally falling down after it went round & round.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! xD

• lovexsmiley

LOVIN THE OUTFIT!

she looks really cute in it. I have the same shoes + the same pants. I love wearing them when it’s really warm outside :P
    -did anyone notice how skinny she became? i mean, just look at her. I remember that she had a bit more weight. She must be working really hard on her figure. Good thing I don’t need to do this xD ‘Cause i’m naturally skinny… LMAO

• Estefania…

I am sure go and check now CANT BE TAMED is #1 on itunes!!

• Mayra.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:47 pm
    JonasxCyrus said:

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

I’m going to buy another copy now..
    Whats the point in buying another one? Haha

I´m gonna buy another one soon, I bought it on iTunes but I want the delux edition now!! I whent to the states last weekend but I had to comeback before monday, but I´m comming back just to get my Miley CD!

• lovexsmiley

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:47 pm
    JonasxCyrus said:

100,000 people illegally downloaded CBT not cool

I’m going to buy another copy now..
    Whats the point in buying another one? Haha

Now that’s a real support! I’m thinking of buying it too. Too bad i don’t live in the US :/
    But I’ll buy it as soon as it hits the shops here.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:51 pm
    SJG97 said:
    Dang Eminem is number 1 and 2 on itunes.
    I can’t stand rap, or understand it. So I really don’t care.. Lmfaoo :P

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    Estefania… said:
    I am sure go and check now CANT BE TAMED is #1 on itunes!!
    Sadly, it isn’t in the US :/

So cute :D

• Mayra.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:53 pm
    Estefania… said:

I am sure go and check now CANT BE TAMED is #1 on itunes!!

maybe in your country or if you got the pg13 version or something like that! idk but Miley its number 4

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:49 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    Do any of you guys live in Texas!!!! :D
    Not me.. :/

______

Why the little sad face?? :(
    No reason.. I just needed a face & that one seemed to be the most legit for my response (:

• Estefania…

well I check again and yes its #4 well lets make it at least #2 guys we can do it!!

I’m wondering if ocean up is going to put up how mileys single that was released a month ago is beating selenas #fail single that was released a couple days ago bhahaha probably not

• fan4lyftwitter

take a screenshot of it and send it in lets see if they do.haha

• Andreiita

LOVE HOW MILEY IS DRESS :)

all disney gossip exclusive joe jonas solo album is going to release in dec. or january 2011

• Jessica2010

peacelovehearts
    Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:55 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:49 pm
    Jessica2010 said:
    Do any of you guys live in Texas!!!! :D
    Not me.. :/

______

Why the little sad face?? :(

____

LOL!!! I have that habit of always needing to put a little icon on something I write :p:p

• Estefania…

Yes in my country is #1, well guys maybe in the US we couldnt make it to debut on #1 but maybe this nest week we could increase the sells. tell your friends!!

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:47 pm
    Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:
    Not gonna lie, I havent paid for any of my Jonas songs o.O
    I dont have the money for it :/

I HATE MY LIFE D:
    :O naughty, naughty…. Smh
    Haha, shutup!
    I’ve asked my parents for iTunes cards/JB CD’s but they think it’s a waste of money :(

So, I don’t really have a choice haha.

Sorry Jonas :/

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:58 pm
    OceanUp’s got their oil spill contaminated head too far up Selena’s ass to post anything bad about her.
    -__-

Haha! Same here! xD

• SJG97

RIP MJ.It’s been a year today. :(

• Jessica2010

Haha! Same here! xD

____

LMAO!! :P I’m not alone!! haha :)

• Timber

She looks hot. xD

• picstoburn

love her hair :D

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:05 am
    SJG97 said:
    RIP MJ.It’s been a year today. :(
    I remember I told my mom he died, she laughed at me & said I needed to find better sources. -__-

• JBFAN

OMG!! There’s someone who is REALLY good at dancing! Check him out!!

Check him out and comment on his vids!! <3

Hi can someone tell me why they claim that miley’s new album flopped?

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:11 am
    Hi can someone tell me why they claim that miley’s new album flopped?
    They’re just comparing it to her Breakout album that did slightly better. CBT still is doing fine though. People just tend to overexaggerate :P

• Jessica2010

Anonymous
    Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:11 am

Hi can someone tell me why they claim that miley’s new album flopped?

_____

Not at all actually her album is doing REALLY good!! :)

• picstoburn

damn this crazy lady saying that amanda some sex offender on formspring SMH…….

Thanks :D

Thank you ! :D

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:16 am
    picstoburn said:
    damn this crazy lady saying that amanda some sex offender on formspring SMH…….
    OMFG… They told me I have 48 hours… It’s like some Eagle Eye shit O_o…. Crazy ass… Smh

• Estefania…

Estefania… said:

Good Night everyone!

____

Night :)

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    damn this crazy lady saying that amanda some sex offender on formspring SMH…….
    SMH,crazy people are on tonight.

• peacelovehearts

Im just going to whore it out :P

I dont get it isnt miley number one in UK and US or are these charts fake

• girl crush mileyyyyy

love them! and i think i bought that shirt in blue last weekend. :)

• needyounow

Miley, Liam & sushi.
    Nothing new. *yaaaaaaaaaawn*

• picstoburn

I dont get it isnt miley number one in UK and US or are these charts fake
    That is because the website is for whatever reason not showing albums that contain explicit content. So e.g. Drake’s and Eminem’s albums (the two best selling) are missing on that chart. If you look in iTunes they are both above Miley’s album.

US: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1500/19444325.jpg
    UK: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7861/34611421.jpg

• Danycakes

MILEY CYRUS IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON ME!

her stomach is so flat!
    she’s making me self conscious.

• Liz.

I love what she’s wearing. :)

Dear Samara’s mom saying I have 48hrs,
    Spam again? (:

• Disdain

Whoa! She actually looks pretty! :O

• Disdain

Let’s jump the sun…

I love love love that song!

• MissSmiley

Disdain said:

Let’s jump the sun…

I love love love that song!

________________________

Let’s find forever!

Me too!

• Hangover

She looks Beautiful:)
    I like her Outfit.

I want her body! This girl is gorgeous!

• Hilary

I like her outfit and converse
    She looks so gorgeous =) Liam is a hottie
    and i love Miam <3

• Disdain

She looks gorgeous! Stunner!

• iFly…JJ

LAST.

• monster

even though the shirt is sheer the outfit is still cute.

• iFly…JJ

monster said:

even though the shirt is sheer the outfit is still cute.

OH HOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNN.

TCFUYVGUBHNJKL

• -Hibz-

OU is having a field day with the Miley posts.

THEY’RE BORING :/

I have never been 1st!

• Hannahh

I still love her hair.

• -Hibz-

Miley has a nice figure.

Jealous much? Haha.