Nick Jonas Camp Rock 2 SNEAK PEAK

• TSLove

Wow you need to stop having so many cows.

• OMG

Oooooooooh the sneak peek was awesome!

FISHface xD

• .Truth.

I think Chloe is kind of pretty… her looks are growing on me…

• TSLove

I don’t like Chloe.Especailly what she said about Angelina (?) Jolie.

• BirthdayCake

I’m a sucker for anything with a romantic plot line. :D

• livingoutloud

TSLove said:
    I don’t like Chloe.Especailly what she said about Angelina (?) Jolie.

What’d she say about Jolie?

• TSLove

Well apparently she said this to a friend

“[Angelina] is such a great actress, I really do like look up to her… but I can sing and dance, so obviously I’m going to eventually be better and like more popular with larger ranges of audiences than her.”

I just NOW read that she was overheard saying that a friend so I don’t know if its true.

she has a big mouth.

She’s pretty.. when she doesn’t smile so big.
    Good actress from what I can see and they’re sorta cute :]

• KristinaMarie559

Well apparently she said this to a friend

What a bitch. Angelina will ALWAYS be better.

• picstoburn

blah not watching it

• sophieee

Chloe is not ugly.
    She’s has different features.
    But i don’t think she really suits the character…

• .Truth.

i highly doubt that…

i mean, obviously im not sure, because I don’t personally know her. but, i still highly doubt it.

• TSLove

Hahaha.No shit! JOLIE FOR THE WINNIG TOUCH DOWN!

• NickfuckingJonas.

That fish better stay away from him. I know it’s acting but… ugh.

Nick is HOT and Chloe is cute…. I’ll watch it.

• TSLove

You never know.

• NickfuckingJonas.

Not watching it though. I honestly think it’s going to fail, I support the JB all the freekin’ way; but NOT Camp Rock 2. Sorry. :/

• Sof_dC

mmm chloe have a horrible big scary mouth :S

• Hey(:

You guys only hate Chloe because she plays Nick’s love interest. And don’t even try to deny it because I see some of the same usernames hating on his Les Mis costar. Chloe is beautiful and talented, and so is Camilla. Stop hating. Some of you fans get on my nerves.. and I’m a Jonas fan myself. SMH.

SHE NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT ANGELINA…SHE SAID THE FIRST LINES BUT NEVER SAID SHE COULD DANCE OR SING BETTER OR SHIT…SHE IS ACTUALLY NICE.

What a bitch. Angelina will ALWAYS be better
    ___
    dont believe the other person. She never said that.

Nick is getting hotter and hotter and HOTTER everyday
    That’s just too much.
    Do you think he’s dating his costar Camila?

TSLove said:
    I don’t like Chloe.Especailly what she said about Angelina (?) Jolie.

What’d she say about Jolie?

• NickfuckingJonas.

I love Camilla Kerslake. I don’t hate her because she kissed Nick is Les Mis, I’m SOOOO proud of him and her!! But I don’t like Chloe. Deal. ;)

• Bitch

Remember when everyone thought they would hook up and instead he went for the midget back-up dancer who looked like an extra for Jersey shore. What was he thinking Chloe and him could have made a good little couple although he has been going through them this year.

• TSLove

I never said she for sure said that.Don’t have a cow:)

• sophieee

TSLove said:
    I don’t like Chloe.Especailly what she said about Angelina (?) Jolie.

What’d she say about Jolie?

well Demi trained her…..

• Hey(:

Well apparently she said this to a friend

What a bitch. Angelina will ALWAYS be better.

I doubt Chloe would say that. Didn’t you see her tweet about Angelina from a while ago? She said comparing her and Angelina would be an isult to Angelina. She LOVES her! Quit pulling shit out of your ass.

• Angie

IDGAF about Chloe. All I care about is how ridiculously sexy Nick is in that preview. And I agree with the comment about Nick getting hotter and hotter by the minute.

• TSLove

Who hates Chloe? I said I didn’t like her.And I don’t just dislike her because she is playing Nick’s love interest in a DISNEY channel movie.They shouldn’t even call them love interest.Nothing related to disney channel should even be called “love interest” I don’t even care for Nick.

• Hey(:

Everybody that’s talking shit about Chloe right now.. I want you to give me at least 3 good reasons why you don’t like her. And immature little insults like “She’s ugly and has huge lips” are just going to make you look idiotic.

Go ahead.. This should be interesting.. :D

• picstoburn

Why is everyone worrying about Chloe? she’s irrelevant. and the reason why everyone is talking about her,is because of camp rock 2 blah that’s what i feel….

• .Truth.

i don’t think she was referring that to you… :)

• TSLove

Calm down hey:) I said I don’t know if its even true.Hence why I said “I just NOW read that she overheard saying that”

• YourLoveIsWhereImFalling

MeenuD said:
    The movie looks cheezy but with more of Nick’s role I’ll definitely watch it.

_______
    TOTALLY agree.

• Kourtney

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:47 pm
    Kourtney said:

un 24, 2010 @ 07:42 pm
    Kourtney said:

jerseygirl said:

How dare you laugh at that? Especially since you are his woman on the side.
    **********
    well you are his wife, stuck with him til death do part, I’m just the side girl that he took to a wedding. I can run off with Joe anyday
    ————————-
    No. Joe is MY luvah on the side. Besides, I know he’s sworn off blondes.
    *********
    you’re cheating on Jason?!?!!!!

and if that was the case he would not have been hanging out with Pixie ;)
    —————————–
    A. Jason cheated on me first. I believe you were there, weren’t you? :p
    B. Pixie isn’t a true blonde. ;)
    ********
    she’s not? well she currently is, and thats all that matters ;)

Sam In Atlanta said:

Now you KNOW that ain’t true. ;)
    _____________________________

Joe’s “meat” is USDA Grade AAA prime choice. Nothing like Jason’s meat by-products. LOL

——————–

D:<

• Sam In Atlanta

Did I insult your manhood Jason?

Good.

• _huajaichumpoo

Sam In Atlanta said:
    Did I insult your manhood Jason?

Good.
    _________

He has a manhood?

Sam In Atlanta said:

Did I insult your manhood Jason?

Good.
    —————-

D:< D:<

• superJOEman

Nice. Nick Nick Nick!! ;)

• Suigeneris1679

Everyone is beautiful in there own way, and the internal beauty is what really matters. No one has the right to judge her based on her appearance or a rumour. Until you know her personally and have walked a day in her shoes keep it positive or say nothing. Put yourself in your shoes, if you were playing her role in a film with Nick Jonas you would have a HUGE smile on your face. Everyone has their quirks about themselves. Chloe has gorgeous plump lips. Everyone has the right to their own opinion but when it unnecessary and cruel, keep it to yourself. If there was a photo posted of all of us girls on here the caddy girls would rip each other apart, what kind of world is that. We should all be supporting each other!

• idkMyBFFjill

If chloe ever smiles with her teeth again…

• Kourtney

Selena looks sooooooo pretty in the round and round video. and there is an ad for her song on itunes right below this

NICK JONAS 4 EVER !!!!
    I LOVE NICK JONAS

• idkMyBFFjill

Jason wants to PORK Jersey? LOL…tell him you’re a vegetarian Jersey!
    ——————
    Now you KNOW that ain’t true. ;)
    have you read his formspring? mmhm

• Jason

oh my god i just got into a big fight with my nana!!!

Aww I remember long time ago that I wanted to be at Camp Rock 2 and play Nick’s love interest but I guess some things don’t come true. :(

• Kourtney

un 24, 2010 @ 07:42 pm
    Kourtney said:

jerseygirl said:

How dare you laugh at that? Especially since you are his woman on the side.
    **********
    ————————-
    No. Joe is MY luvah on the side. Besides, I know he’s sworn off blondes.
    *********
    you’re cheating on Jason?!?!!!!

and if that was the case he would not have been hanging out with Pixie ;)

Hmm I think she is ok but I mean idk she has big lips lol and I would watch camp rock just because it has the Jonas brother but especially fir Nick and I get to see him more !!

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:47 pm
    Kourtney said:

un 24, 2010 @ 07:42 pm
    Kourtney said:

jerseygirl said:

How dare you laugh at that? Especially since you are his woman on the side.
    **********
    ————————-
    No. Joe is MY luvah on the side. Besides, I know he’s sworn off blondes.
    *********
    you’re cheating on Jason?!?!!!!

and if that was the case he would not have been hanging out with Pixie ;)
    —————————–
    A. Jason cheated on me first. I believe you were there, weren’t you? :p
    B. Pixie isn’t a true blonde. ;)

• Jason

wth is going on in here???

you guys are PERVS!!! lmao :P

• monster

her mouth is huge, jfc.

• idkMyBFFjill

oh my god i just got into a big fight with my nana!!!
    lemme guess, she wants to pork jerseygirl too?

• NicksSweetCaroline

He looks STUNNING in the bit at the end. Actually most of the video. Just all the time basically

• NicksSweetCaroline

_huajaichumpoo said:

Sam In Atlanta said:
    Did I insult your manhood Jason?

Good.
    _________

He has a manhood?
    He is a dude :O

• idkMyBFFjill

OMJ GUYS, JASON IS AN ICON REPEATER.

idkMyBFFjill said:

@jerseygirl, jason wants to pork you like no other. its been a widely accepted fact for a while. glad that that’s taken care of…

——————-
    LMFAO who wouldn’t??? ahaha

This is a great preview. Looking forward to seeing Nick in Camp Rock 2.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:54 pm

————————-
    Get in line

————————-

D: !!!!

• Hey(:

TSLove said:
    I don’t like Chloe.Especailly what she said about Angelina (?) Jolie.

What’d she say about Jolie?

well Demi trained her…..

HELL NO.
    You are NOT going to bring Demi into this. She has nothing to do with this post or what anybody’s talking about. I’d like to see you repeat that sarcastic little remark to Demi’s face let alone anybody outside of oceanUP.

• TSLove

I’d like to see you repeat that sarcastic little remark to Demi’s face

The bitch ignores her fans&haters So how would she have the chance to say to her face? I would say it to Demi’s face.I say it to people outside of OU all the time.

replying to this) – Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Now you KNOW that ain’t true. ;)
    _____________________________

———————
    Haha. True fact.

• Sam In Atlanta

Now you KNOW that ain’t true. ;)
    _____________________________

• RiNiO

Why has Nick ,in like every show he plays, to be so shy? Why ,in every show ,he can’t tell the girl how he feels?
    Jonas- Peny
    Jonas LA- Macy
    Camp rock 2- Chloe

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Oh yes. Very.
    —————

:D !!!
    ——————–
    Oh shit. Now certain people are going to get jealous.

Oh yes. Very.
    —————

:D !!!

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Oh yes. Very.
    —————

:D !!!
    ——————–
    Oh shit. Now certain people are going to get jealous.

—————–

screw them!!!! my love is for you!!!

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:33 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Oh yes. Very.
    —————

:D !!!
    ——————–
    Oh shit. Now certain people are going to get jealous.

—————–

screw them!!!! my love is for you!!!
    ———————
    Liar. You are a manwhore.

• NICOLE .

Okie dokie then.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Nicole and Jersey- Hi and Bye.

• jerseygirl

Yay. The old bitches are here!!!!!

• NICOLE .

This is the slowest website in the history of time. It is barely functioning.

• jerseygirl

No. That would be Twitter these days.

• Sam In Atlanta

Look at us. The old timers. OK, bored now.

PERVS

• Kourtney

Chloe is so bizarre looking to me. Like I guess she’s pretty she’s just different looking…

• jerseygirl

Me too. I really don’t need to be having the same conversation, with the same people, on three different sites. LOL

nick loks a lot mroe outgoing. lol kneeslides

GTFO Jason.

BEES

GTFO Jason.

——————
    our icons match!!!! glasses!!

• NICOLE .

Who even invited Jason?

• Sam In Atlanta

Wrong icon Jason!

• Jason

im so just so happy to be here!!!

NICOLE . said:

Who even invited Jason?

———————

NICOLE

• NICOLE .

nick loks a lot mroe outgoing. lol kneeslides

—————————-

I’m surprised by how not sullen and standoffish he looks in this.

Only watching for Nick since he seems like the only one in the cast who can act.

• jerseygirl

Haha at the anon who just popped in with Nick stanning in an attempt to get us all worked up.

iejfipojioreoin D:

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    Jason said:

im so just so happy to be here!!!
    —————-
    Ugh. Your girlfriends are waiting for you on your formspring.

• NICOLE .

———————-

You think everyone is a troll though.

you guys suck!!!

• DemiLenaJonas

I’m really starting to hate Chloe Bridges. Not because she’s playing Nick’s/Nate’s love interest but because she seems so… what’s the word?… plastic. Chloe and her character seems so plastic to me… But, I’m still watching the movie because of the Jonas Brothers and Demi only.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    Jason said:

im so just so happy to be here!!!
    —————-
    Ugh. Your girlfriends are waiting for you on your formspring.

———————–

listen jerseychick i know you’re jealous but try to hide it….i don’t want them thinking im tied down, OK??

• Jessica2010

__________

Actually I’m a Joe stan thank you very much. And as much as I love him, home boy can’t act.

un 24, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    Jason said:

im so just so happy to be here!!!
    —————-
    Ugh. Your girlfriends are waiting for you on your formspring.

———————–

———————-
    Simma down, bb. I know I’m not your type. I’m not middle-aged and I don’t have kids. :P

Ok. Where’s Nicole?

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:20 pm
    NICOLE . said:

———————-

You think everyone is a troll though.
    ———————–
    Not everyone. ;)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Not gonna watch it, because I think it’ll be shitty. I could barely stomach the first one.

Anyways, I think Chloe’s okay. People should stop bitching about her face. Honestly, who really cares?

• idkMyBFFjill

holy shit the good users are back. i almost lost hope

i really hate chloe she is really annoying…….
    i am not saying this because she playas nick jonas love interest…….
    add her in the show just make the show look terible…

• NickfuckingJonas.

I like this betch > TSLove. ;)

• idkMyBFFjill

chloe bridges is very unfortunate looking

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:33 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Oh yes. Very.
    —————

:D !!!
    ——————–
    Oh shit. Now certain people are going to get jealous.

—————–

screw them!!!! my love is for you!!!
    ———————
    Liar. You are a manwhore.

——————

no!!! you’re the only one on here that i love!!! D: i swear……

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:36 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:33 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:28 pm

Oh yes. Very.
    —————

:D !!!
    ——————–
    Oh shit. Now certain people are going to get jealous.

—————–

screw them!!!! my love is for you!!!
    ———————
    Liar. You are a manwhore.

——————

no!!! you’re the only one on here that i love!!! D: i swear……
    —————————–
    Switching to that Nick icon was no way to win me over, loverboy.

idkMyBFFjill said:

——————

shhhh!!!!! D:

• Kourtney

idkMyBFFjill said:
    *******
    HAHAHAHAHA

un 24, 2010 @ 07:37 pm
    Kourtney said:

idkMyBFFjill said:
    *******
    HAHAHAHAHA
    ———————-
    How dare you laugh at that? Especially since you are his woman on the side.

• NickfuckingJonas.

Chloe’s face annoys me.. :/ I wonder what Nick thought.

• livingoutloud

I want to see this movie!

• NickfuckingJonas.

I am SO in love with Nicholas Jerry Jonas. :D

• SimplyCT

i actually can’t wait to watch it. :)
    joe jonas<3

• MeenuD

The movie looks cheezy but with more of Nick’s role I’ll definitely watch it.

• Marjorie

Nick is amazing <3

• Sam In Atlanta

Jason wants to PORK Jersey? LOL…tell him you’re a vegetarian Jersey!

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:41 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Jason wants to PORK Jersey? LOL…tell him you’re a vegetarian Jersey!
    ——————
    Now you KNOW that ain’t true. ;)

• Selena Gomez

Nick along with the rest of the Jonas Brothers are HORRIBLE Actors…but I’m still going to watch this movie for Demi <3

• Kourtney

jerseygirl said:

How dare you laugh at that? Especially since you are his woman on the side.
    **********

un 24, 2010 @ 07:42 pm
    Kourtney said:

jerseygirl said:

How dare you laugh at that? Especially since you are his woman on the side.
    **********
    ————————-
    No. Joe is MY luvah on the side. Besides, I know he’s sworn off blondes.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Chloe…wow her face…yeah..umm…no comment…

• Jonas Brothers Fan

CHOLE HAS N*GGER LIPS AND THAT’S GOOD FOR SUCKING D*CK

Not watching it. It looks hella lame. -_-
    Still like Demi though.

• JB rocks my socks

Why doesn’t the movie just come out already
    jeez

FISHface xD

Im sorry but does chloe bridges not look odd to all of you?? she looks like her face was surgically reconstructed after being mauled by a lion. Its soo weird!!!!!

my heart melts on :28

• air jordan

supra thunder brown suede is a very respectable created by Christian Audigiers Prices are rather steep but the supra thunder brown suede is durable and stylish.

As you see, supra muska skytop tuf green orange and other footwear is very popular because they offer benefits that no other footwear can bring.

mbt chapa grey gtx are on hot sale in UK,can’t you miss this chance?

I firmly believe you need the mbt tunisha black with reasonable price that with the high quality.

The summer is already coming now,mbt kaya black Clearance.

good ugg lo pro button boots will come to you in return.

• NickfuckingJonas.

Yoo, how do you people put songs on your oceanup account? o_o I just joined today haha.

un 24, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    Jason said:

im so just so happy to be here!!!
    —————-
    Ugh. Your girlfriends are waiting for you on your formspring.

———————–

———————-

—————-

D:< !!!!! you’re so jealous

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:26 pm

un 24, 2010 @ 07:21 pm

Jun 24, 2010 @ 07:16 pm
    Jason said:

im so just so happy to be here!!!
    —————-
    Ugh. Your girlfriends are waiting for you on your formspring.

———————–

———————-

—————-

D:< !!!!! you’re so jealous
    ——————-
    Oh yes. Very.

I think Chloe is beautiful and unique and when she smiles, she looks even more gorgeous. I’m not gonna hate on her just cuz she has big lips. They give her character in a great way. And she seems like a great girl, so I doubt she said that about Angelina. She doesn’t really sing anything in this movie, so I doubt it’s true. She seems sweet, and not in a fake way, genuinely sweet.

eww oh my gosh i don’t like them together.
    &don’t call me a teenie, because i think he does amazingly with camilla in les mis.
    just them.. and her..
    because he’s.. just, beautiful <3 aahh.