Sarah McLachlan, ‘I Feel Bad For Miley’

miley-cyrus-much-music-video-awards-pictures-49

Sarah McLachlan chatted with Parade about Miley Cyrus & Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez will perform at Lilith Fair which means fun for the tweens: ‘I’m pretty sure she’s the youngest. [My daughter] is pretty excited about that. She was hoping for Miley, too. But I couldn’t swing that this time.

On Miley’s sexy transition to adulthood: ‘She’s 17. Imagine if you had a camera following you around. Do you remember what you were doing when you were 17? In a way, I feel really bad for her. She can’t just be a stupid teenager, everything she does is so scrutinized. She’s 17! She’s probably thinking, ‘Screw you all!’ She’s been a good girl for so long and she’s rebelling now.’

Will Miley make it through the controversy: ‘You know what, she’s got a lot of talent. There’s going to be some pissed off people and some upset kids, and probably some even more upset parents. But it’s kind of a natural progression that she does this. I’m sure she’s a good kid at heart.

She certainly seems like she’s got, for the most part, some really good sense and really good parents. I don’t know her personally and I’m not one to judge. Really, ultimately, I feel bad that she has to grow up in the spotlight the way she is, that she can’t just go off and do some stupid things and no one would know about it. Now everybody knows about it.’

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

OU needs to stop using that picture. Its disgusting.

seriously…in high school you discover your sexuality (and i don’t mean orientation). shes just discovering hers in the spotlight. think she’s a slut? look at taylor momsen. she’s younger and wears lingerie OUTSIDE of performing.

• natjbguitargirl

Who is Sarah McLachlan?
    ____________

the lady that sings on the commercial

• fan4lyftwitter

NickfuckingJonas. said:

I agree. Miley’s just growing up. Everyone has to one day. She’s a teen we make mistakes. Give her a fucking break.

Exactly but it’s preteens and frown adults who are giving her shit not that miley needs them.

• NickfuckingJonas.

NickfuckingJonas. said:

______________

I love your username.

;] why thank you, hun.

• Roro xox

i dont know who sarah is but AGREED ;)

this pic OU, REALLY?:|
    there are like millions of nice miley pics, and yet they still pic this one.

• SimplyCT

is it necessary to use that picture out of all the other miley pictures? 0_o

• NWA

BIEBSOULMATE SHUT THE FUCK YOUR SO ANNOYING DAM

• NickfuckingJonas.

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

NickfuckingJonas. said:

Exactky but it’s preteens and frown adults who are giving her shit not that miley needs them.
    I know.. :/ the media also makes it seem like she’s a bad person.

Yowzaa! Didn’t expect that view. Maybe she should wear something under it next time. I am sure she didn’t mean for that to happen. (I hope!)

• fan4lyftwitter

NickfuckingJonas. said:

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

NickfuckingJonas. said:

I know.. :/ the media also makes it seem like she’s a bad person.

yah I know its unfair

SimplyCT said:

is it necessary to use that picture out of all the other miley pictures? 0_o

hey. :)

• Aryanna

Why that picture, OU ? Seriously? :/

• Rosario.Rivera

again with the picture?
    really OU…

• Katie13

Really Oceanup? If Perez can’t post pictures like that you can’t either

• Adriana

Agree with Sarah

• mrsdestinyhoped

Some one who sees it! If a normal person were to do the things MC has done that are “SO CON TRAVERSAL” to the media. No one WOULD GIVE A SHIT. Her Pictures? Big Whoop? The Asian Photo thing, UNECCESSAY, issue with the clothes she’s waering- LIKE PEOPLE LIKE LADY GAGA and TAYLOR MOSMEN DON’T WEAR WORST SHIT, I mean seriously. people make a big deal out of EVERYTHING MILEY DOES just because they want somebody to PICK ON! Leave her ALONE!

I feel like she doesn’t act like herself. Maybe this isn’t who she wanted to be, but she does it JUST TO PISS THE CAMERA PEOPLE OFF and people who talk shit about her.

Cause I don’t see ALL 16-17 year olds acting like that. Selena doesn’t, Demi doesn’t, Debby Ryan, and all these other stars.

I understand that Miley’s not little girl now, but this image she’s making for herself is ONLY to piss people off. Which is kinda stupid of her.

Well…. First off, there’s more attention being put on Miley than any other teen star right now. Secondly, Selena, Demi, and debby are all still attached to the disney franchises. If they ever try to pull this, they’d for
    sure get fired.and third, she’s trying to break out of her wholesome image. This is what she has to do. She started her career attracting kids.

• biebsoulmate

so NWA I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT U!
    GOOD THING I DIDNT CURSE THIS TIME!

• nwa

look bieber dick sucker stfu

• lila

look her up.. hahaha, she sings i will remember you and she’s always in those dog commercials singing

• biebsoulmate

NWA ILL SUCK BIEBERS DICK ANY DAY, HEY ITS WHAT IM HERE 4 HONEY. AND IF U HAVE 1 2 LET ME KNOW!

;;

• natjbguitargirl

that nice of her does anybody know how to put pics on ur profile on here

• carbomb__

‘Life is a bit.ch because if it was a sl.ut it would be too easy’ I guess….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

———————
    I think you need to listen to this ^
    Skip to :22

nice vagina.

• m

nice vagina.
    cool. you have x-ray vision?

elmooo said:
    omg, im sooooooooo jealous of you!
    have an amazing time :D
    omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow!
    and my summers been okay thank you :D

haha thank you.
    i had to pick between bieber or gaga concert, it was like the toughest decision of my life.
    but i picked gaga, cause i’m sure justin will come back to montreal because he’s canadian. :)

This site doesn’t BELONG to Miley Fans. OceanUP can use whatever photos they want. It’s a bitchy gossip website, they CRAVE hate ;p I love OceanUP. And it’s not OceanUP’s fault that Miley happens to have pictures like this.

• xCyrusBieber

Who’s Sara? Well I dont give a f**k of who is she but whatever, my point is WHO ASK YOUR OPINION OF WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT MILEY HUH? NO ONE SO STFU Got it;)
    And Mileys growing up, she might be doing mistakes, but she learns, and leave her alone, I mean its her life, not yours, or ours, she cant do whatever she wants. And why she feels bad for Miley? I mean shes gorgeous, talented, famous, shes not involved in drugs, sex, alcohol… so why you feel bad for her Sarah? If its the way she dresses, then your WRONG, she just uses that in concerts, and I dont see why its bad or wrong. I mean im 15 years, I would wear that;) And not because im following Miley. SO?

And OU, stop putting that picture of her, WE ALL KNOW YOU HATE HER:) So… STOP IT-.- F**K YOU OU:D

its mileys papsmear exam. jk

• LaadyLovee

this picture does no justice for anyone but the haters…
    so thank you

Porque voces nao colocam no titulo que ela falou : “she’s got a lot of talent” ??
    voces sempre dao a entender que a pessoa falou mal da miley, pq sabem que as pessoas nao vao ler todo o texto.
    cresce ocean up!! porque fazer isso mew?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Agreed.

oooh, really!
    haha wow, you graduated, where are you going next year :)
    have a great time!

haha no I didn’t graduate yet but a lot of my cousins and family friends are! I’m just gonna be a sophomore next year. i’ve got time!
    _____________________
    oooh haha :)
    well have a great time anyway :D

• elmooo

omg, im sooooooooo jealous of you!
    have an amazing time :D
    omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow!
    and my summers been okay thank you :D

haha thank you.
    __________________
    haha :)
    you picked well, bieber will deffo be back and gaga would be a much better concert :)
    :D

Are you kidding! demi flash her entired ass to the papz and nobody gave her grief about it. Demi dating way older guys than miley and nobody cares.

selena wored a see thru dress that show her entired underwared plus wore short short almost showing her ass nobody cared. they just don’t like them enought to post like miley because they are not as famous as miley.

“I hope Miley sues you OU”, “You’re disgusting OU”, “Quit using that picture.” SHUT THE FUCK UP. It’s not anyone’s fault but Miley’s for wearing a skin tight white leotard with no fucking panties and kicking her leg up like that. Oceanup reports news and posts pictures, get the fuck over it oversensitive bitches.

im back guyssssssss :)

hey :D
    ____________
    how are you ? :) btw, miley looks amazing in your picture!

pretty good :) you? and haha thanks :D

hi everyone!
    _____________
    hey :))

what’s up?
    ____________
    nothing much and you? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :)

elmooo said:
    not much thank you, and you ? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :D

i’ve been having a great summer so far.
    on monday i’m going to see gaga’s concert so i’m pretty excited. :D
    what about you, hows your summer been so far?

• chocolatelemonade

i can’t believe someone took this pic. i dnt care if she says she’s an entertainer and what not but as far as pride goes she should really re-think her onstage outfits. it’s people like the one who took this pic who will constantly sit by just waiting to get her in the middle of some controversey and it’s pics like these that they use to make stories out of i mean that’s just my personal opinion (if u dnt wanna be negatively portrayed in the media then don’t give them a negative story) to me she could’ve performed it in a long floral dress with a bow in her hair or jeans and a T- i mean when did entertainment become a closet war?

• AfterTheStorm<3

how can people say selena is a better role model than miley? I think it takes someone who’s actually been through shit to be a role model.

• Princess Awesome

nothing much and you? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :)nothing much and you? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :)

nm
    it’s actually my first day of vacation tho! my cousin’s coming on Saturday tho and I have a bunch of graduation parties to attend lol

• $$dAddY$$

yall needs to stop talkin about her cause she isnt that lil miley no more,,she grown & yall probably haters & she probably didnt no thatt was gonna happen….yall dnt know her life;; its always a big DEAL WITH MILEY…wat about Selena or another teen star???? people even gettin mad cuz she wearin a swim suit…COME ON NOW!!!! SHES Human & people will make mistakes MILEY FaN<3 -$$DaDDy$$$!!%

• Princess Awesome

i’ve been having a great summer so far.
    on monday i’m going to see gaga’s concert so i’m pretty excited. :D
    what about you, hows your summer been so far?

ur going to a Lady Gaga concert?? LUCKY!

elmooo said:
    not much thank you, and you ? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :D

i’ve been having a great summer so far.
    on monday i’m going to see gaga’s concert so i’m pretty excited. :D
    what about you, hows your summer been so far?
    ___________________________
    omg, im sooooooooo jealous of you!
    have an amazing time :D
    omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow!
    and my summers been okay thank you :D

nothing much and you? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :)nothing much and you? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :)

nm
    ________________
    oooh, really!
    haha wow, you graduated, where are you going next year :)
    have a great time!

Princess Awesome said:

i’ve been having a great summer so far.
    on monday i’m going to see gaga’s concert so i’m pretty excited. :D
    what about you, hows your summer been so far?

ur going to a Lady Gaga concert?? LUCKY!

yeah thank you!
    i’m so excited. :D

Any teenager who dresses, dances, acts like this does not respect herself. It is immature to think that this behavior means you’ve grown up. In fact, it shows she isn’t mature yet. Her mother appeared to be less concerned with Miley, her daughter, and more concerned with Miley, the famous person who brings in the money.

• Princess Awesome

oooh, really!
    haha wow, you graduated, where are you going next year :)
    have a great time!

• YourLoveIsWhereImFalling

I agree with her

awwww! come on OU you really dont like miley right? but come on you can use another pics! not just the ones that will make people comment badly about not even the article but the picture!!! stop being like that to miley she is a very talented girl and she has worked very hard. stop being like thaaat!
    hey everyone :)

OU always start shits to produce more popularity and what i hate most is that OU always starts shits by pinpointing out mileys dressing..like WTF its just a COSTUME for hells sake she does not struts around on empire state building wearing catsuit , or ass showing pieces fuck u OU start digging a hole in your house cuz youll soon go to hell..

I don’t think she’s rebelling by not wearing pants and having a skimpy outfit on.

• Mr. Harry

What is she, 16?
    Everyone make mistakes, we are human afterall.

People laughing at her are ignorant because I’m pretty sure you made mistakes also, didn’t you?

Anyways I don’t know what Miley was trying to prove with that ugly out-fit.

• HannahTheRealDedicatedJonasBrothersFan!!!

Can’t Miley EVER wear normal clothes?! SERIOUSLY that picture is a fashion disasta!! she wears to many skimpy clothes!! why don’t ya try some normal clothes on instead of ones that almost show all your private parts!! The Jonas brothers are way better and more modest then her!!! i’m glad to be a Jonas brothers fan and NOT a miley fan!!

SHE IS TOTALY LOSING HER MIND AAAANNNDDD HER FANS!!

SHE THINKS SHES GETTING BETTER, BUT NOOOOPEEEEEEEEE!!
    TOTALLY UNLIKE HER NOW!!!

WISH SHE’D BE THE HANNAH=MILEY:/

• marelyn

pues ……no c k desir miley ahh miley es genial y soe su fan desde ac 2 años y la apoio en lo k ca ocea no dejo de ser su fan aparte de lo k aga la aprecio muxo pero ci la comparan con selena gomez , selena va asu edad y no se adelanta y pues MILEY pork no cambeas stoe apunto de no ser tu fan te eh admirado pero ya no tanto…BYE i LOVE you MILEY.

• brightside!

She has no hair down there. =))

• Ramiro123

OMG, that’s so real! It’s the truth! I hope the best for Miley.

OMIGOD S EVERY ONE SEEING HER VAGINA?! BECAUSE SERIOUSLY WOW. EEEEW. NO OFFENCE

• miamilife..

she really did it now, her Vj is all over the net.. did she really needa go that far.?

guess so.
    but why her musics not that bad. people love her. and now shes making tham all hate her..
    goodjob ..

• marelyn

K GROCERA TE VOE A DEMANDAR CON LA FEPADE

• miamilife..

guess so.
    goodjob ..

• Ramiro123

And I don’t think she’s coping Lady Gaga.
    God bless, have you seen her videoclips? how can you compare Miley with Lady Gaga?? i love them and Miley is not like lady gaga, anyway

wow wtf that picture is ewwww im not the one who critsize but thats gross i know miley is a teen but when normal teens do stupid shit they get heat to,but when miley does something no one thinks she deserves heat like a normal teen but still says she is a normal teen………..

• bobsbumb

nice crotch shot pervs

• fun-sized :}

that iz so wrong n nasty… eww

• Hilary

Sarah McLachlan <3

• aagam

to sali maderchod mare tane ek war chodvi che

i wana meet him only one time and kiss her beutiful lips ,boobs and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

MILEY NEED TO STOP shes copying lady gaga in her video Cant Be Tamed..

Thats the reason why I dont like Miley cyrus. I understand she has to grow up. But Cmon theres litle girls looking up to herr and all she does is show her crotch .. And act slutty.. What a terrible example…

• elmooo

really OU? Why would you use this picture? Have some respect.
    _______________
    respect and oceanup in a sentence is the biggest oxymoron

Sarah Mclachlan is a moron. How dare she refer to teenagers as “stupid”. See, its teenagers like Miley that give all teenagers a bad name. Just because the teenagers in hollywood grow up too fast, are out of control, and over sexed doesn’t mean we’re all like that! Take Selena Gomez for instance, she is a mature, classy, and well rounded girl. She is far more mature than Miley. Maturity comes from within, not how you appear on the outside and Miley definitely has yet to learn this. Its unfortunate that girls like her are the ones that get all the fame and attention because they detract from all the normal teenagers out there! Teenagers like Miley are part of the reason our society is fucked.

If you genuinely believe that Miley is the reason our society is fucked then you are part of the reason our society is fucked. Europeans all laugh at dumbass Americans like you that brand Miley as if she’s the spawn of satan.

THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS. I agree 110%

Ofcourse you do you are the same person…
    ________________
    LOL

• totesbetch

i love that picture :D

She’s so right! I’m sixteen and I would hate if my parents, my whole family, the media etc knew about what I get up to! Haha!

I think people have forgotten what it’s like to be young.

• BirthdayCake

There are no paps in her home town. If she left L.A., they would eventually get bored an move on. Haven’t you ever seen one of those where are they now shows?

• picstoburn

tickle me elmo i saw what you wrote on my formspring :D haha.

right sweetie, sorry but its only in your little and insignificant world where miley is a big popstar, sooo i think its time to wake up, shes a pathetic disney singer trying desperately to looks sexy or mature, but she sucks its really embarrasing how ridiculous she looks, sooo WELCOME TO TE REAL WORLD SWEETIE!!!

You need yo wake up you’re the one who think selena is the biggest disney star whe actually she is the little and insignificant one

• fan4lyftwitter

I hate when people compare Miley to Demi and Selena based on an image. Selena nor Demi are big popstars as Miley is thats the difference.Demi and Selena rely on a Disney image for popularity and Miley is already beyond that.

tTats why she has sold over 20 million albums before the age of 18. thats why she is the youngest mentor ever for Idol. Thats why she has already had 5 top ten singles. Thats why she has had 2 sold out tours.Hmm..

• BirthdayCake

I don’t sympathize. She chose her career. She could walk away at any time but she chooses not too. I’m sure that it’s hard being in the spotlight but I don’t think you can complain when your the one who put yourself there. People have to deal with more difficult things in life everyday.

Also, I understand that she wants to break away from her disney image but I think she could do it in a classier and more sophisticated way. I personally don’t find her very talented in any venue but other people do and I respect that. Anyways,I wish oceanup would stop using that picture. It’s disgusting.

what a horrible and disgusting picture!!! SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A MONSTER!!! she scares with all the faces she does when she sings, poor shes so pathetic….

sweetie you’re the pathetic one. did you read your comments? looks like your a psycho talking in that way.
    L

• elmooo

I don’t sympathize. She choose her career. She could walk away at any time but she chooses not too. So she has to deal with the consquences.
    ______________
    supposeeeee and its not like shes living in poverty lol

• Cause.Im.Epic.Like.That

Whoever runs O.U , Whoever USED this pic as a headline .. is obviously retarded . If i was Miley .. i would SUE OU … ( HEY ! , IT RHYMES ! ) ..

SHE’S NOT YOUR ROBOT !

• fan4lyftwitter

HAHAH Hi Selena

• Mayra.

Yes Sarah tell them!! someone has to be the voice of reason here!!

• elmooo

fergie from the music video meet me half way??

it reminds me of her :S
    _________
    haha true

• SimplyCT

Talkyoudown said:

Awww you have my hubby as your icon<3:) But that is a really good picture of him. I love logan to death
    _________________________________

yeahh a lot of people always tell me that its a cute icon of him. :D
    who doesn’t love logan? haha.

• NickfuckingJonas.

So who else is so fucking proud of Nick? I am.

SimplyCT said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

haha well IF you ever change it,
    i call dibs on it. ;D

________________

haha alright. i’ll make sure you’ll be the first to know. :)

yesssss.

• Talkyoudown

Everybody need to leave miley alone…forreal.
    She is not your child…so she is not your problem. If you dont want your kids to be looking up to her as a role model….then dont let them watch her.

I mean she is going to do whatever she wants. So all of these adults bitchin about it is not going to change anything! If billy ray and tish feels like she is going too crazy then they will deal with her. But since she is not your child no one should trying to tell her what to do. She is just months away from being 18 for goodness sakes

Jun 24, 2010 @ 12:10 pm

THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS. I agree 110%.

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 24, 2010 @ 12:10 pm

THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS. I agree 110%

Ofcourse you do you are the same person…

SHE’S NOT YOUR ROBO
    stop using the R word.

• picstoburn

So who else is so fucking proud of Nick? I am.

ME:D

• harrypotterbitches

true. But even if she stopped doing what she does the media isn’t gonna just leave her alone.

• SummerKisses

really OU? Why would you use this picture? Have some respect.

• Dani!!

Just say….

Miley Sucks! :)

oh no. ASS lady is here.

• :)

Agreed.

Agreed.

• YourLoveIsWhereImFalling

I agree with her.

• harrypotterbitches

yeah I guess…

_____________________________
    yeah i know, her making these controversies just puts her in the spotlight even more, if she wanted to reduce the pap magnet a bit, she would wear pants lol and stop attracting so much attention to herself lol, becuase these controversies dont help.

i do love miley, but sometimes she brings it on herself!

picstoburn said:

tickle me elmo i saw what you wrote on my formspring :D haha.

speaking of formspring….

• elmooo

tickle me elmo i saw what you wrote on my formspring :D haha.
    _______________
    haha :)
    your tickle is coming :D
    if you give me your formspring i will write another comment :)

picstoburn said:

tickle me elmo i saw what you wrote on my formspring :D haha.

speaking of formspring….

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

oh no. ASS lady is here.
    _______________________

haha. let me guess. is that the girl with the butt icon?

• picstoburn

ickle me elmo i saw what you wrote on my formspring :D haha.
    _______________
    haha :)
    your tickle is coming :D
    if you give me your formspring i will write another comment :)
    haha here: http://www.formspring.me/picstoburn
    it’s simple to remember since it’s my oceanup name lol.

THIS. I could NOT agree more.

Selena chupa pijas

• Your MOTHER

ugh ew you can totally see her va jay jay! sick!

picstoburn said:

oh no. ASS lady is here.
    _______________________

haha. let me guess. is that the girl with the butt icon?
    lol yes, we call her ass lady cause last night she had a icon of Demi’s ass Miley’s ass and now Selena’s ass wonderful……

• elmooo

ickle me elmo i saw what you wrote on my formspring :D haha.
    _______________
    haha :)
    your tickle is coming :D
    if you give me your formspring i will write another comment :)
    haha here: http://www.formspring.me/picstoburn
    it’s simple to remember since it’s my oceanup name lol.
    __________
    haha im in idiot that i didnt remember it !

Talkyoudown said:

nice vagina.
    ———————
    I think you need to listen to this ^
    Skip to :22
    DAVE DAYS. <3

• elmooo

i need to go guys, will be back soon!

• harrypotterbitches
  • Talkyoudown

DAVE DAYS. <3
    ——————–
    Yes<3 He is awesome and talented. I am so glad that he finally met miley:)

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

_____________________________

eww. wtf?
    that’s disgusting. what’s wrong with her?

THIS times 5 billion.
    I’m not saying that all Americans are dumbasses, but the ones that brand her the spawn of Satan certainly are.

I swear, America is so much more conservative than the UK and Europe, which is exactly why I love where I live :)

I’m a 50 year old guy and I love that picture.

Just kidding. OU is actually worse than Miley. They put provocative pictures to sell their site. A site for teens, not for pervs. Maybe they should think about their actions before they criticize others.

elmooo said:

i need to go guys, will be back soon!

buh bye elmo! (:

picstoburn said:

_____________________________

eww. wtf?
    that’s disgusting. what’s wrong with her?
    i asked the same thing last night. she said a woman’s ass is a beautiful thing.SMH…..

I don’t understand your logic? First off, there are paps in Nashville, just not as much. Secondly, why should Miley have to stop doing the things she loves(music, performing, acting) because of [unnecessary] media scrutiny?

Talkyoudown said:

DAVE DAYS. <3
    --------------------
    Yes<3 He is awesome and talented. I am so glad that he finally met miley:)
    me too!
    i was so happy haha.
    dave days rocks.

bye elmo:D

• harrypotterbitches

i need to go guys, will be back soon!
    bye!

• totesbetch

um excuse me, im right here

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

______________________

haha ohh wow.
    that’s not creepy at all.

• BirthdayCake

I’m not saying she has to stop. I’m just saying there are others ways she could perform or act or sing on a smaller scale where she couldn’t be in the public eye. But she chooses to do what she does. So she has to deal with what comes with that. There are consquences for things that everyone chooses to do in life. She has to deal with hers based on the decisions she makes.

• harrypotterbitches

Imma change my icon…

um excuse me, im right here

please change your icon.

picstoburn said:

______________________

haha ohh wow.
    that’s not creepy at all.

lol i rather look at your icon than someone’s ass /:

• BirthdayCake

I don’t think miley is the spawn of satan but I am a very conservative person. What is wrong with that?

everything she does is so scrutinized because miley is one of the most famous stars in the planet and not because she is a good or bad person. demi makes worse things and nobody gives a fuck. if miley was a drunk, take drugs and slept with all the contiment she would be crucified alive.
    Its hard but is the price she must pay for being so awesome.

BirthdayCake said:

who are you talking to?

• SimplyCT

picstoburn said:

lol i rather look at your icon than someone’s ass /:

_________________________

same here. lol.

• BirthdayCake

If you hit the reply to this link it will take you on a magical journey to the comment of which I was referring. ;)

im back guyssssssss :)

• totesbetch

i did, just for u babe ;D

im back guyssssssss :)

hey :D

BirthdayCake said:

ahh i see. lol

• Caitlin

look….i know that america makes a big deal about things. i am an american. I don’t blame u for saying that, i wish it was more peaceful down here. but u have no CLUE what it’s like to be in America, because you arent an american. just like you are proud to live where u are, so am I. I don’t think it’s okay to judge other countries. but i don’t laugh at you guys. that’s what puts things in to play here. i don’t know what it’s like up there, so i can’t really. I guess you want to be controversal buy clicking on this site. Plus, we are all human beings. We share the same things, brains, emotions, life. We are all basicly brothers and sisters. And it should stay like that, because that’s what starts wars.

• Caitlin

• RiseAboveTheStorm

i don’t really know her but i so agree.

• JesziV.

While she irks me these days and I’m really tired of seeing her cooter, I understand this. I’m sure she’ll look back on this one day and realize she didn’t have to do so much to break out, but eh. For now, she can’t be tamed. The more negative attention she gets, the crazier her stunts will be. Wouldn’t be surprised if a sex tape surfaces next year.

• gingerrx.

JesziV. said:

haha, i expect everything from her. but a sextape? no.

I loveeeeeeee mileys new short light hair!

• SimplyCT

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

SimplyCT said:

is it necessary to use that picture out of all the other miley pictures? 0_o

hey. :)
    _____________

ohh hey! :D
    haha i could’ve sworn you had a miley icon the last time i saw it.

• Danycakes

LOL @ that picture again.

miley, when wearing leotard please don’t kick.
    SOMEONE will get a picture.

• NickfuckingJonas.

OceanUp is a bastard. Once again, they put a bad picture of Miley to make it look like she’s a whore. -.-

• harrypotterbitches

nice picture choice OU smh

Ocean up you should feel ashamed of yourself putting up a picture like that of her,back off her now.

• JesziV.

Honestly, if she didn’t want this type of her picture taken, she wouldn’t have worn the outfit and danced to where it’d show off everything. Seems like a pun to the picture pap’s photoshopped her panties off. So gross.

• areyouonDOPE…

” i just threw up a little “

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Who is Sarah McLachlan?
    ____________

the lady that sings on the commercial

_____________

Oh I’m from England. Never seen that commercial

• natjbguitargirl

Oh I’m from England. Never seen that commercial
    ________

oh haha they play it to much here

• fan4lyftwitter

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

You know what? I fucking love sandwiches

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I predicted that OU would start using this picture for Miley posts!

SimplyCT said:
    ohh hey! :D
    haha i could’ve sworn you had a miley icon the last time i saw it.

haha yeah i did.
    i change my icon too much.
    it’s usually between,
    miley, justin or megan fox. :P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

NeverShoutNeverrr

You confuse me with that icon :P Sophia (Sweetdisposition) sometimes has that one too lol I thought you were her for a minute

ewww that picture is the worst picture i´ve ever seen….. wtf with her creepy and scar facial expression? damn shes so ordinary, shes sucks, and everything in her is si fucking disgusting ewwww her vagina ewww i really gonna throw up….. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SHES THE MOST DISGUSTING CELEBRITY EVER….. SHES SO GROOS, SHES SO NASTY!!!

• harrypotterbitches

having a bad day?

I agree. I think Tish might let her go even wilder, but Billy Ray seems like a reasonable man. He won’t let her be the next Britney or Lindsay.

you CANT speak english darling go to school plese

• SimplyCT

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

haha yeah i did.
    i change my icon too much.
    it’s usually between,
    miley, justin or megan fox. :P
    ______________

haha yeah it’s too hard to choose one icon from like a million others.
    i’m just sticking with mine because i get a lot of compliments on it. :D

• MissSmiley

____

WHOOPS, that was me xD Forgot to log in.

sorry sweetie!!! but actually SHES A WHORE THATS A FACT!!! and its no ou fault that miley has the most pathetic person and loves to show her disgusting vagina… sooo GROSS!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:47 am

You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors just because Selena and the others are too scared to be more honest about themselves doesn’t make them any better. And I know for a fact that Debby isn’t any better and Demi is much worse.

Yes Miley doesn’t make the smartest decisions and yes I do not approve of msot of what she wears because of how young she is but ffs, let her grow up and figure things out like every other normal 17 year old. She’s just trying to find herself.

And lastly, the worst part about all of this si that most of the people who misjudge her happen to be either other 17 year old girls or women in general. Whatever happened to female empowerment?

• MelJBHSfan

i like miley & all ,
    but sometimes the outfits she chooses to wear on stage is really inaproprite :/
    i mean , she says that it’s not her job to be a role model , but it is her job. ever since she was signed to disney, she got the job to be a role model. disney is a role model indrusty therefore she’s supposed to be a role model. don’t get me wrong , i like miley , but i’m just saying she should choose her outfits a little more carefully.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

NeverShoutNeverrr

lol really?
    oh, well i’ll change it then. :P

• MelJBHSfan

& incase anymone’s looking at my “JB” in my name , it’s for the real JB.
    therefore it’s the Jonas Brothers <3
    not Justin Bieber.

i was wondering when you’re going to realize there’s a lot of words you can use.
    you got a new word: Nasty.
    claps claps you’re improving your english

SimplyCT said:
    haha yeah it’s too hard to choose one icon from like a million others.
    i’m just sticking with mine because i get a lot of compliments on it. :D

hahah, you have one of those icons that should never be changed. :D

• fan4lyftwitter

Jun 24, 2010 @ 11:47 am

THIS

• fan4lyftwitter

When will LoveGomez AKA illiterate crazy anon get off of OU?

• picstoburn

dang i wish oceanup would have choosen a better picture. /: fucked up.

• SimplyCT

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

hahah, you have one of those icons that should never be changed. :D

_________________________

why thank you. :)
    and i promise it won’t change.
    ….well maybe later if i get REALLY sick of it and see a better looking one. lol.

• Linz

I dunno who Sarah Mclachlan is but she needs to stfu. Not all teenagers rebel and many of them go through the teen years with more scrutiny from their parents then Miley gets from the media! And they get through it just fine. All the bad press Miley’s been getting lately is her own doing. She can still stay relelevant and be a down to earth normal girl, but no! She thinks she’s the second coming of Britney Spears so she needs to sex it up as much as possible! Miley is pathetic and should not be defended. She is NOT a normal teenager. Normal teenagers do not run around stage acting like strippers. Miley is not normal and she needs to get that through her dense head. She is not growing up like she thinks she is, she is just becoming more immature by rebelling and looking/acting like a whore!

damn did you know you’re obsessed with Miley? like seriously, cant you spend one day just one day without bashing Miley?
    or its just your job being a Hater?

• Talkyoudown

Wow OU you had to use that as a freaking pic….perv…..

I love you, oceanUP.

• Talkyoudown

why thank you. :)
    and i promise it won’t change.

• NickfuckingJonas.

Win.

biebsoulmate said:
    i feel like she try 2 act sexy 4 no reason, anyway miley is acting sexy the wrong way every time i see the video cant b tamed i feel that a girl coping some1 but dont know who.
    dont know but it reminds me alot of disturbia by rihanna

it reminds me of Adam Lambert music video “for your entertainment..i think that’s the one..

fergie from the music video meet me half way??

it reminds me of her :S

She’s tryna copy Rhianna. Thats what i see..in her video “cant be tamed” She wore the same style of clothing, and She danced the same way..and her music sounds a lot like it now. And her hair was like..Black blonde,brown..sorta the style of Rhianna. If you search her video and say..Rude boy or something new from hers..u’ll see their very alike.

• biebsoulmate

you seriously need to relax. Of corss it was really wrong to wear a leotard, and kick your leg. Yet seriously, shes 17 and everyone does stupid things at 17. Plus you can’t say anything without actually being in that “persons’ shoes” you have no idea what their life is like and who they really are. I’m sure this is the only picture that you’ve seen of her because when you watch her movies and watch her interviews, etc shes a good person. lol so relaxxxxx

• fan4lyftwitter

Linz said:

Yeah you are right the teenagers who are pregnant doing drugs and getting drunk everyday are no where as bad as Miley who just dances sexy at performances. Yeah ok.

DAMN PEOPLE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. SHE IS 17!! NOT 12, NO MORE HANNAH MONTANA , SHE IS A YOUNG WOMAN KNOW! SOME PARENTS ARE DUMP , SORRRY , THEY EXAGERATE. IMAGINE YOU GUYS PASSING THROUGH ALL THIS.

i do agree with what she said.miley seems very nice but i dont agree with the way she is handeling things on the way too grow up. honestly i saw this interview with demi and i really liked what she said about trying to reach an older audience and she was right. if you want to get older fans you dont have to show your body. right more mature music and even mature yourself. as you get older your fans will grow with you and it cant be a sudden change that no one was ecpecting. i like miley but i think she made the change way too fast. it was like hannah montana the movie came out and the third season and then on tour she is like wearing booty shorts and grinding against guys. im sorry its fine if you do that which every teenager does but in front of all those kids at a conert. its different if your at like a party or club. i like miley but she does bring the hate to herself sometimes. as a woman you should respect your body. there are ways to be slutty withour being sexy and there is nothing wrong with being a little but there is with slutty. the way she dresses is more on the slutty side then just being sexy. and honestly so many epople complain about the hate she gets but really you have to expect it. with her past and the way she dresses you cant expect there to not be hate. this also isnt the first time she has had scandals and stuff she had a few in the past and the way she dresses now aint gonna make people stop any less. i really do like miley but i dont really like the way she dresses sometimes. but i do like her because she does seem very nice and down to earth. also the person who said about demi flashing her butt to the papparazzi. im sorry but are you kidding me. she was at the beach and her bathing suit came up. if you looked at other websites you can see she was fixing it and pulling it down in the pictures. and actually demi hasnt dated that many older guys in the past they were about twenty which was the same age miley’s boyfriend was.

• sjoh

Couldn’t pick a better picture, OU?

im back guyssssssss :)

hey :D
    ____________
    how are you ? :) btw, miley looks amazing in your picture!

elmooo said:

im back guyssssssss :)

yayy. :)
    whatsup?

• Princess Awesome

hi everyone!

• Princess Awesome

BirthdayCake said:

that ur living in a liberal world :p

im back guyssssssss :)

yayy. :)
    whatsup?
    ___________
    not much thank you, and you ? :)
    have you had a good summer so far ? :D

• Talkyoudown

Oh my gosh….goes from ass to boobs…wow.
    I really dont like her icon

hi everyone!

dont spam me oceanup!

SimplyCT said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

hahah, you have one of those icons that should never be changed. :D

_________________________

why thank you. :)
    and i promise it won’t change.

haha well IF you ever change it,
    i call dibs on it. ;D

• MeisMert

I totally agree because she is just maturing and finding out who she really is in front of the media!

• Chanel13_

No hun feel bad your not Miley
    :P

• NeverShoutNeverrr

anons get back in your cage.

• elmooo

i feel bad for miley especially with her low salery.

no, but with all seriousness, i actually do feel bad for miley, as everyones always like on her backside

kelley rocks

• SimplyCT

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

haha well IF you ever change it,
    i call dibs on it. ;D

________________

haha alright. i’ll make sure you’ll be the first to know. :)

• Julianna

Well said.

• Hangover

I agree with her.
    Nice Pic OceanFuck-_-

• _Tiger_

Oceanup, I hope Miley sues you.

• DemiandMileyPones

Tiger, there you are.

What’s your twitter? :)

FIRST!

• Leena

I agree completely! And wtf is wrong with oceanUP?! Why are they so mean? WHAT was the need to put that picture? Like, gosh guys.

Sorry..let me refrase that..If you search rude boy..from Rhianna or something new from her. And then one of miley’s new video “cant be tamed” You will see the similarities. That my opinion. Thats exactly what i noticed when i first saw the video. :)

• ariellejaz