Miley Leaving Medical Building W/ Mommy

miley-medical-building-22221

Miley Ray Cyrus wearing a black bra, flowing white top & super skinny jeans, rushing outside of a medical building in LA with Mommy Tish, Friday afternoon. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

omg I was thinking the same thing lol

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

She never went out naked.

ikr! i nearly fainted when i saw!

• m

she goes to the medical building a lot. :( i wonder whats up. i hope she’s ok
    she has a heart problem. Her heart rate is faster than normal people and she could easily faint if she stresses too much.

She’s pregnant.

• sophieee

blee.
    OU is dead today… and yesterday… and the day before that…

Atleast she’s being responsible and picking up her birth control

• mizzjonas1234866

I Freakkin Love Wahtt
    Mileys Wearinq && I Love herr Too!

• jerseygirl

I am so sick of the bias OU has towards Miley. Their snarkiness is such bullshit.

• emma13

wow Tish is slimmer than her daughter lmaoo like miley is naturally skinny and she has a great body too but i think her mom is a bit to thin.

Miley looks great
    lol i know. for someone who had 5 kids shes in a great shape.

Duude I’m sick of that bra.. Seriously miley I realy like ya But I’m sure that you know that braws are suppossed to be HIDEN under ur cloths.. I’m just saying :) and her fans still wonder y people call her a slutt..

she goes to the medical building a lot. :( i wonder whats up. i hope she’s ok

• _Tiger_

Does she only have 2 bra’s?

ZOMG SHES LEAVING A HOSPITAL SHE MUST BE PREGNANT OR SEOMTHING RO SHE WENT FOR A PAP TESTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mileys PREGNANT

• Dessiree

Shes so thin.
    im jealous..lol
    I love her short hair its so pretty on her, i think she should scrunch it, that would look good

MILEY LOOK REALLY REALLY PRETTYY I LOVE HER!!!

ugly whore!!! seriously what is her fucking problem? why she always has to show the same bra???? damn shes so disgusting….

she looks so ugly with shor hair!!! she has huge, fat and ugly face… ewwww

damn she really need to fix her disgusting and really horrible teeth, so gross!!!

• NickfuckingJonas.

She is beautiful. Stfu haters.

omg she has clothes on :0

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

This hair plus little make up = younger looking Miley

I love it :P

shes on the pill

• emma13

idk if its just me but i find her really awkward with short hair. like for example at the much music awards she looked weird esepically when she was performing.

she’s prob gonna get a boob job

• Anonymous(:

WTF OCEANUPP??
    god oceanup, you are so fuckign retarded.
    you’re always writing stupid descriptions of miley
    like “sexy miley leaving..” or “miley was wearing a black bra”
    what the fuckk is wrong with you?!?!?
    you’re probably some old pervert whose obsessed with a TEENAGE(yes, she is still a teenager dumbfuck)girl!!!
    get over itt!

which one?

• myself

She does look great. I love her! But she shouldn’t of switched to that Sidekick!!! Lol

• Anonypous

I don’t understand why she isn’t walking beside her mum?

I was wondering the same thing, to be honest.

Why are you such a hater?! They have those kind of shirts at Forever 21. By calling her a whore your basically calling everyone who shops there a whore, meaning every girl in America. Plus, a lot of people have many black bras. Not everyone keeps a variety of different colored bras or something.

Selena’s single was higher than Miley’s on Itunes so that really made no sense!
    Check again sweetie Selenas single just came out and Mileys cant be tamed is doing better. That is just sad for Selena.

Can’t Be Tamed #13 Round and Round 15 that is just embarrasing CBT has been out for 2 months now.

“Selenas single is going to beat mileys album” haha selenas single can’t even beat cbt which was released a month ago failena fans give up

Selena’s single was higher than Miley’s on Itunes so that really made no sense!
    Mileys single was #1 for a month Selena peaked at 12 and is now below Cant be tamed which has been out for 2 months.

I go to the dr with my mom all the time I guess I’m pregnant also fail

• Kourtney

I wouldn’t care if my daughter was 30. If she was showing that much of her bra in public I’d tell her to put some more clothes on so people don’t think she is a tramp. Miley needs to learn you can still be sexy and classy at the same time.

Kourtney said:

U=You just love to hate dont you?There was absolutely nothing wrong with that outfit.

If she came out crying people would know she was pregnant so it’s possible. And Miley’s dad got two woman pregnant at the same time, but just stayed with Tish.

I like Miley and her songs but gosh I hope she is getting Birth Control haha

This is great every single time Miley leaves a doctors office she is pregant. Do you not listen to how stupid that sounds?

Mileys cbt was number 1 selenas single never went past 12 #selenafanfail and now cbt is beating it again hhaha

as long as basically the whole bra is hanging out that isn’t bad.

I kind of thought Selenas single would do better with all of the Disney promotion and stuff:(

I’m not saying she is pregnant, I’m just saying it’s possible. Nobody knows her so nobody knows what the reason is she had to see the doctor.

I hope she’s okay. :) It’s probably just for her tachycardia.

Thats the least likely reason though so why even mention that?We all know she needs to visit the doctors often because of her heart condition so that is the most likely reason out of it all. If she even went to the doctor.

• Kourtney

I’m not hating, a girls bra shouldn’t be hanging out like that. That is why they are called undergarments. If Miley started walking around with her thong hanging out would you say there is nothing wrong with that?

Selenas mom was pregant at 15.

Kourtney said:

Shes not this is totally different from that. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Selena wore a pushup Bikini what a slut.

• Kourtney

No, comparing apples and oranges would be me saying if her boobs were hanging out would you say it was still okay. Thongs and bras are the same. It’s okay if your bra strap hangs out a little, but from the back you can see her whole bra.

Kourtney said:

Thongs and bras are the same?Thats news to me. When qill you realize Miley could careless about how you want her to dress?This is her style. And it is not even bad. you need to get out of the amish country you live in.

Is there seriously someone complaining about this outfit? The girl must be obese.

• Kourtney

It’s not so much that I care how Miley dresses. I like Miley, like her music, nothing against the girl. I just find it funny that people actually go out in public with their bras hanging all out. Do you not realize that that makes guys think your easy? Or is that what you want.

actual kids, stfu about her being pregnant.
    she has a heart problem, like legit. stop being such assuming whores and do your research.

I agree. I wore a shirt that showed my bra like that once and a guy asked me what strip club I worked at and these group of girls who passed me were calling me a slut.

• Kourtney

umm… I’m just letting people know that anon Kourtney is not me Kourtney hahaha

• monster

stop being such assuming whores and do your research.

_______

how dare you i am a nice lady.

• Kourtney

Kourtney said:
    ********
    woah we have the same name and I am going to agree with you. showing your bra like that is so trashy to me. if Miley were a normal girl walking around the mall like that and I saw her, I would not have nice thoughts going through my head about her. maybe thats judgemental but it’s hard to not think bad things about someone who constantly runs around with their bra clearly showing every place they go. and it’s not like she didn’t know her bra was going to show, no she wants people to see it. whatever.

why the fuck are you talking about selena in a miley post.
    seriously -__-

Lmfao, i thought I was the only one that thinks she preggers. But really if shes rushing out of a medical building with her ‘mommy’ then yea it’s going to raise suspisions :p Someone forgot to take their birth control :x
    Yeah because Her smiling totally screams she is pregnant. She is not Selenas mom.

how many times I you going to comment the same thing?You are not fooling anyone.

• nickjlover

The insane anon is trying to start a new rumor for the billionth time by commenting 20 times.

what if u u just want to wear it? i wear black bra with white shirt sometimes and im FAR from a slut

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

doesn’t she has an account on Ou?

• fan4lyftwitter

Live Like There… said:

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

Selena’s single was higher than Miley’s on Itunes so that really made no sense!

• nickjlover

I AM SOOO GLAD HER ALBUM TANKED!!!!!!!!!!! NOT SHE KNOW NOBODY THINKS SHE GOOD ANYMORE!! SHE IS LIKE A USED TAMPOON THAT WON’T FLUSH DOWN THE TOILET YOU WANT IT TO GO AWAY BUT IT WON’T!!!

Her new album is ding great. She is up against Drake, Eminem The roots and Ozzie all in one week and she is still selling well. How did Selenas single do?Oh yeah……………
    ___________ __
    Owned

Selena’s single was higher than Miley’s on Itunes so that really made no sense!

• fan4lyftwitter

Live Like There… said:

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

doesn’t she has an account on Ou?

Yeah its LOvegomez she switches from anonymous to that.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

doesn’t she has an account on Ou?

Yeah its LOvegomez she switches from anonymous to that

ok! i bet she’s probably one of those over obsessed selena stans who hate miley.

• :D

Why are people assuming she is pregnant just because she went to the doctor? She prob. got a physical. She is about to go film a movie. Sometimes it’s required to get a physical before doing so.

I wasn’t saying she was pregnant. I LOVE Miley and I’m a massive stan but I honestly think there’s a high chance that she’ll get a boob job once she turns 18. For some reason the idea came into my head that she was meeting for a consultation.

I don’t want her to and I think her body’s sick but I think Tish has has had one so would probably support the decision. Plus, Miley does seem like she’d want big boobs.

Idk, I hope I’m wrong.

Miley looks pretty without her extensions, she seems to be wearing them all the time

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Tons of people show their bra. When Miley is wearing a leotard, she’s in performing mode. So her mother raising her correctly or incorrectly has nothing to do with this situation. It’s very disrespectful actually. Even if the situation was more drastic like drugs, (God forbid Miley get involved in that kind of thing)it still wouldn’t be Tish’s fault, unless she was providing the drugs. The child’s behavior isn’t always the parent’s fault. So if you don’t know what’s going on from the inside point of view, don’t judge.

Miley got PREGNANCY SCARE

Because you were there right?Yeah ok and I havent seen Selenas purity ring but there is a rumor Selena lost hers to David from her cast 2 years ago.

Says who?

• Brytyn

so im just curious….when did going to the doctor become news?! oh thats right…OU hates miley and wants everyone to think bad stuff about her. stfu seriously EVERYONE goes to the doctor at some point! SO what if she is on birthcontrol?! do you know how many fucking teenage girls are on birthcontrol!? seriously grow up and stop obsessing over things that are perfectly normall!

• Courtneah

she’s pregnant. wouldn’t doubt it!

• Hilary

Ikr? people here are so stupid.

SMH.

She looks gorgeous and i love her hair =)

Does nobody remember her saying that her mum was sick at her hob concert?

********

tham than I guess selena,demi and everyone on disney are trashy because we have seen their bra straps and sides too.

You sound so stupid and ignorant.

Are people seriously blabing about this outfit? O_O I don’t find anything wrong about this outfit and if I saw someone like this on the street I wouldn’t call them names because first off all I do not look there O_O I look people in the eyes and not down there.

• aaliyahnoelle

you know what i hate? when people brng up other actresses who have nothing to do with the post.

why is selena bring brought up. is this not a miley post?

and why is it that everytime someone says something negative about miley it automatically is labeled as a selena stan or you get one of these dumb ass comments “GO AWAY SELENA” like she really was typing the damn comment.

the same goes for when people spam selena posts everyone assumes its a miley fan.

stop bringing up ither stars and putting them down in posts that have NOTHING to do with them. no one was talking about selenas album or single yet its being brought up when we talk about mileys music. its like in order for someone to prove a point that one person is the best they have to put someone else down.

it can never just be.

its pathetic. this is a miley post. lets stick to miley. k thanks

• Hannah

I think she is pregnant. Or got an abortion. Ya, ya, she’s a christian…but that doesn’t mean that she’s neccesarily pro-life.

• RiNiO

A good mom explains to her daughter that walking around with your underwear showing is not right. Her mom is more interested in being her best friend though rather than a mother.
    ————————————-
    Ok I don’t agree with this “showing the bra” thing which Miley did but theres no need to talk about her mother like that…
    We have no right to talk about their marital status… their business….

• Anynymous

is that phone blackberry or iphone?

• fan4lyftwitter

:D said:

Ignor the troll they forget that Miley needs to get checked out alot due to her heart prblem.

her mom is sick! she said at her HOB concert.

• fan4lyftwitter

Live Like There… said:

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

doesn’t she has an account on Ou?

Yeah its LOvegomez she switches from anonymous to that

Thats her

• biebsoulmate

y r they detecting on what shes wearing like a black bra, no1 wants 2 know. SHE LIKE 2 KEEP IT PRIVATE U KNOW!!!!!!!!

• ChErRyBoMb

wow she must be pregnant!! dirty hillbilly dirt bag SLUT WHORE!

• Bre

Anonymous(: said:
    WTF OCEANUPP??
    god oceanup, you are so fuckign retarded.
    you’re always writing stupid descriptions of miley
    like “sexy miley leaving..” or “miley was wearing a black bra”
    what the fuckk is wrong with you?!?!?
    get over itt!
    —————
    It sounds ridiculous at times too. OU would be like “Sexy siren Miley Cyrus wearing a see-through bra looking beautiful blah blah blah” & i’d read it like -________-

Not saying this to mean mean or try to be witty but she’s probably on or getting BC pills.

Also I WISH my mom would let me dress like that. If my mom saw me wear that outfit once i’d be wearing turtle necks for the REST of the summer lol

• fan4lyftwitter

Idk, I hope I’m wrong.

Never Miley wont even fix her teeth because she likes staying true to her body. It is Demi who apparently wants a boob job. thats what Zack taylor said atleast

Why does she ALWAYS show us her bra?

• Mayra.

Idk, I hope I’m wrong.

I hope your youre wrong :s I love her body the way it is!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

doesn’t she has an account on Ou?

Yeah its LOvegomez she switches from anonymous to that

Thats her

i knew i had seen her in the selena bikini post earlier. that chick is sick!

But Miley HAS had her teeth fixed. They just haven’t been able to completely fix them.

• fan4lyftwitter

Live Like There… said:

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

It’s one anon the crazy one who goes by the name love Gomez ignore her.

doesn’t she has an account on Ou?

Yeah its LOvegomez she switches from anonymous to that

Thats her

i knew i had seen her in the selena bikini post earlier. that chick is sick!

lol yeah

• Mayra.

Why?!

• carbomb__

First thing that came to mind: she’s pregnant

• JustNo

THINGS THAT SHOULDN’T BE IN STYLE:

*Ugly chunky clogs
    *Ripped up tanktops (You look POOR!)
    *Too many rings on one hand

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Idk, I hope I’m wrong.

maybe demi wants a boob job because she thinks that joe will go back with her if she does it.

• fan not of miley whore cyrus

shes going on the pill

• ali

She is old enough to go by herself to get birth control. Doubt she’d go with her mom.

• Kate.

Birth Control & pregnancy are NOT the only reasons you go to a doctor. My god, you people are childish.

• fan4lyftwitter

Kate. said:

lol relaz it is one crazy anon just ignore the psycho.

• fan4lyftwitter

relax*

• Mayra.

jerseygirl said:

I know its sad, but that only makes me like her more!

• GoodNBroken

She looks gorgeous. I really wish she’d burn those shoes. But I like that she actually invests in things & doesn’t wear them once & never again.

I’m older than Miley and my mother would never let me dress in a shirt like that. My mom even hates it when I show my bra straps because apparently it looks trashy. I think it’s sexier when you don’t show your undergarments. And haha at the people saying they want her shoes. If you saw them in the store without ever seeing Miley wear them, you’d think they were ugly.

oceanup is a cut and paste website

• JonasxCyrus

Ikr? people here are so stupid.

Miley is lookin’ good =D

• ;)

So if you’re older than Miley than that means 18 or older & your mother still tells you how to dress? lmao.

And there is the exact same outfit she wears EVERY DAY!!!!! God, I love her but common giirrlll…new outfit!

It’s because she is a teenager. And it’s so bad to be one? Lol smh. Joel Mchale. usually he’s not so dumb.

miley look so cute and her mom is really pretty

_____
    You are older than Miley and you are on oceanUP? Omg. I’m sad for you.
    _____
    Like OMG, I know right? I cannot believe I’m the only 18 year old on here. It is just so embarrassing.
    Stop being such a drama queen.

• Gossipgirl

_____
    You are older than Miley and you are on oceanUP? Omg. I’m sad for you.
    ____________________________

why??

sorry but you are an asshole.

I´m 17 and I know there´s a lot of girls over 17 years old who read oceanup.

that´s great because you know, you´re not talking with silly 13 years old little girls.

and tish is scary skinny.

• BrendaJonas

There For An Ultrasound.Haha(:

• fan4lyftwitter

BrendaJonas said:

There For An Ultrasound.Haha(:

She is not Nicks girlfriend she has morals ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I went there

fan4lyftwitter said:

BrendaJonas said:

There For An Ultrasound.Haha(:

She is not Nicks girlfriend she has morals ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I went there

______
    I have to agree everyone thinks Miley is so bad but the Jonases seem to be manwhores. just look at how many girls they have dated. And we all know they are not virgins anymore.

• peacelovehearts

I must admit.. The thought first came to my mind too… xD

• m

ha i bet you shes pregnant…i wont be s urprised if she gets knocked up in the next few months
    I wish. Then I would have a lil baby Miley to kidnap ;)

• Mayra.

I wish. Then I would have a lil baby Miley to kidnap ;)

What?!?! o.0
    but that would be the cutest baby ever, Miley and Liam :P

She had to go get rid of her STD!!! But Miley you do know you will have herpes for life!!

• pacl34

she always wears a white shirt these days, it kinda annoys me.

So sorry Was that supposed to be funny Selena? And we all know you know alot about STDS

SHES NOT GONNA GET A BOOB JOB. AHHA.
    shes the one saying “be comfortable in ur own skin” so why would she get one??? besides….it seems to me that she loves her body

Tish has such a great body especially for being the mother of so many children. Miley is gonna inheret some great genes.

lol shes already born so she has inherited those genes…….besides tish exercises. my mom is older than tish and is way skinnier.

How materialistic of you to say.
    I wear the same shirts multiple times.

So do I, but not consecutive days. And it’s not just the shirt. She always has on the exact same shirt, necklace, jeans, and shoes nowadays. Hence the word “outfit.”

• nickjlover

______ _______
    LOL

ugly:|

ugly:|

i think every woman has to go for pap test to make sure your hormones are balanced..even my sis who is the same age of miley is doing that..so haters STFU your starting another controversy !!

agreed! hmm maybe…but demi should keep her body the way it is. doesnt seem like she wants one.

she looks so ugly with shor hair!!! she has huge, fat and ugly face… ewwww

Seriously, you need HELP. you’re obsessed with Miley, you hate her but you’re always on Miley post.
    you’re SICK.

I don’t find her pretty like old times….
    “Miley Smiley”
    IAA.

____
    Wait, Miley never got her teeth fixed up a little? I could have sworn that she did. Oh well.

_____
    You are older than Miley and you are on oceanUP? Omg. I’m sad for you.

It’s like that trend 10 years ago with the underpants showing above the pants. My mom thought my sister was a whore.

why is her bra always showing??? lmao!

And is Tish her bodyguard or they wanna spend some time together???? 17 year olds around here never go places with mommy.

• mcdlovexo

This looks like Miley & Taylor.
    MAYLOR <3

• Kourtney

*********
    well I’ve worn a black bra under a white shirt before too but you couldn’t see my bra underneath. and I wasn’t saying Miley is a slut, I would never slut shame her I just think it looks really questionable that her bra is always showing and she doesn’t care.

Ha, she has a sidekick LX.
    We have the same phone(:

• shamelesss

• shamelesss

why do people assume she’s pregnant, she does have tachycardia and most likely needs regular checkups for that since she has such a busy and stressful life.

• Deana66

LOVE HER!

FIRST? :D

• MeenuD

Lookin’ good.

• xCookieMuffin

Damnn. Mileys looking good xD.

• biebsoulmate

u remember the last time some1 says she was pregnant it spread 2 a romor. she is not pregnant mayb its about her low blood sugar or anything else, if she was then she would have looked worried.

• HOLAA

really?
    “with mommy”
    lol

• Deana66

She’s really pretty, like wow, I’m jealous! :|

Revealing shirt? Nothing new.

Her black bra should have it’s own category here on OceanUp.

• HOLAA

LOL
    WIN

• MileyHater

dude miley, is it really THAT hard to find a white bra?

• MileyHater

dude miley, is it really THAT hard to find a white bra?

• ditax33

Miley looks great

She looks so pretty with short hair. And clean.
    I hope she keeps this appearance, very mature looking.

____
    Yup. My mommy even tells me what socks to wear. They have to match otherwise she will literally throw me out of the house…but not before changing my socks. Anywho, no haha. She doesn’t tell me how to dress. She just tells me to cover up my bra if it shows. She’s just being a good mom.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

gorgeous. i really want her clogs.

How materialistic of you to say.
    I wear the same shirts multiple times.

multiple days in a row?! well that’s gross.

• biebsoulmate

so guy guys r sayin is that just because she comes out the hospital than u automatic say shes pregnant oron the pills. u guy skip 2 the ending.

What? There’s nothing wrong with her shirt..
    I don’t she’s meaning for her bra to show, because I have many shirts like that and my bra automatically slips itself out.
    But hey, different ways of being raised I guessed. Funny isn’t it?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

can you believe that in a day like today the king of pop died? :'(

How many days is she going to wear that outfit o_o

• kitkat

Actually her mother was sick, she said during the HOB concert. Maybe Miley is just going with her mother.
    Anyway, I hope they are all fine.

didnt she use to have a purity ring?? what happened wih it?….

• realistgangsta

you pwn that selena stan ass go miley fan and her mommy is not scary skinny she is just right let’s hope you look good like that when you have 5 kids then come and talk to me for now stop talking out of your ass

Yup, she’s pregnant….or getting birth controls. I vote for the first one.

• xJonasXCandyx

Love her,She looks gorgeous.

• 123456789

didnt she use to have a purity ring?? what happened wih it?….

———————————————
    Liam ! she already had sex with him….

• _Tiger_

Anonymous(: said:
    WTF OCEANUPP??
    god oceanup, you are so fuckign retarded.
    you’re always writing stupid descriptions of miley
    like “sexy miley leaving..” or “miley was wearing a black bra”
    what the fuckk is wrong with you?!?!?
    get over itt!
    Lmao, “Sexy Miley Leaving.”

123456789 said:

didnt she use to have a purity ring?? what happened wih it?….

———————————————
    Liam ! she already had sex with him….

Lmao at haters saying she’s pregnant. You said that last time she went there and guess what? she wasn’t.

• pceloveguitar

I loooove that outfit.
    But the shoes need to go.
    Those are so ugly.

Exactly! She’s up against all these male artists in a male dominated world. Being the top selling female is very impressive and well done for her.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

why is everybody saying she’s pregnant?

• picstoburn

love her hair :D

love her outfit.

god forbid you see the side of a bra. live and let live people.