Nick, ‘Diabetes Won’t Slow Me Rehearsing’

Nick Jonas Simple Wins: This Month I have been in London rehearsing the role of Marius in Les Miserables. I will make my debut on the Queen’s Theatre Stage June 21st. London’s West End has such a buzz to it just like Broadway..

..does in New York City. It is quite the honor for me as I was in Les Miserables in New York when I was 10. Last month, Bayer and I launched the Give Back, Simply Win Contest to recognize the good work people with diabetes are doing in their communities. We have been getting a lot of great entries, picking the..

..three winners is going to be very difficult. It is so important to give back when you can. If you haven’t entered go to NicksSimpleWins.com and tell us about all the great ways you give back. I know you guys are out there doing good and I’m really excited to read all about it. Be sure to catch the new season of ‘JONAS..

..LA’ which premiered on June 20. My Simple Win: Enjoying my life every day and never letting diabetes slow me down even when rehearsing non-stop for a Broadway or West End show! -Nick

• -Jenii

You go Nick <3

• nony

whos in ur icone

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 25, 2010 @ 10:40 am
    nony said:
    whos in ur icone
    who are you talking to…?
    hahahah…
    -Rosebud:)

Go nick! So happy for him
    although I don’t understand why you cant enter the Give Back contest when you dont have diabetes

• Disdain

-_-

Yes, good for you, Nick.

• harrypotterbitches

Thats good!! (:

-Rosebud!
    Lol rosebud you love you nickname :)

• MeenuD

Thank you. :)

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 25, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    harrypotterbitches said:
    Thats good!! (:

-Rosebud!
    Lol rosebud you love you nickname :)

yeshhh i dooo!
    :DDDDD
    nickleback right?:)

-Rosebud:)

He seems like such a sweetheart. I wish I could see him perform in Les Mis.

• Disdain

Thank you. :)
    ____

Your welcome :) You are rooting for South Africa? That’s good :)

Nick we get it! Alittle bit longer and you’ll be fine.

• JoickBelongs

looooooooooove him <3

• harrypotterbitches

-Rosebud!
    Lol rosebud you love you nickname :)

yeshhh i dooo!
    :DDDDD
    nickleback right?:)

-Rosebud:)
    yeah :D

• LoveLautner

Your welcome :) You are rooting for South Africa? That’s good :)

______________

I was. They’re out now, though. :( But, oh well. I’m proud of them. :)

Who’re you supporting?

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 25, 2010 @ 10:56 am
    harrypotterbitches said:
    -Rosebud!
    Lol rosebud you love you nickname :)

yeshhh i dooo!
    :DDDDD
    nickleback right?:)

-Rosebud:)
    yeah :D

Love the icon :D
    I hope that haters notice that when they
    try to diss Miley
    -Rosebud (:

Wow.
    I don’t think anybody gets the raising awareness part of RAISING AWARENESS.
    Not talking about diabetes isn’t a very good way to RAISE AWARENESS, dumbass.
    He’s not fucking complaining about it.
    It’s called BEING A ROLE MODEL to kids with diabetes.
    I’m SO. FUCKING. TIRED. Of stupid haters that don’t GET IT.
    And haters that don’t know how to use grammar.
    You are both.

• Disdain

Your welcome :) You are rooting for South Africa? That’s good :)

______________

I was. They’re out now, though. :( But, oh well. I’m proud of them. :)

Who’re you supporting?
    _____________

England LOL. I’m from England, that’s why :P

This whole diabetes promotion thing is making the disease out to have much more impact on a life than it really has. This is OMG impact. Diabetes just has a plain old impact. I guess if it helps ONE person, that’s great. Exaggerated advertising doesn’t fly past everyone.

But Nick might be happy that the first thing people think about him word association is “diabetes” not *insert name of Mouse Princess here*.

I love Nick. :)

• LoveLautner

England LOL. I’m from England, that’s why :P

_____________

They’re the only team not from Africa that I’m supporting. haha. :) I was so glad they went through. It was a close call.

• Panda Bear Love

You go Nick Coco! :D

I am sooo fucking tired of hearing about Prick Jonas and his diabetes your not the only one who has or the only living with it. Good good you don’t hear Halle Berry or Bret Michaels talking about it every 2 seconds and they both have type 1 diabetes..I swear he is using this to get fans! HATE HIM!!!

You guys are such jerks. So what if Nick likes making other kids with diabetes happy? Get the fuck over yourselves. While he’s doing a good deed on spreading awareness you’re on your ass’ comlaining and doing nothing productive.
    And Prick/Dick Jonas? Oh how original. -_-

___________

its amazing how you’re beyond ridiculous and immature. GTFO
    ________

What? Me?! What the hell did I do?

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I love him so much:).

• MeenuD
  • MeenuD
  • MeenuD
  • MeenuD
  • MeenuD

It’s great that he always has a positive attitude. I know for a fact that every day can’t be that easy. I really look up to him for what he does for others.

• Brianna

Wow, fuck off people. If you’re gonna hate, then obviously don’t comment. Nick is a sweety-pie and he’s just trying to be there for kids who don’t know how to cope. He just wants kids to be like, oh it’s okay, Nick has it, and look where he is. Also, Nick is helping raise so much money for the
    cause, and hopefully there will be a cure someday, it’s sad that you guys don’t respect what Nick has been doing, and really? Calling him Dick or Prick Jonas? Wow. You’re so mature :-/

• LoveLautner

Yeah :)
    And on Wednesday, England vs Slovaina(?) was on and I went home early from school because of it :D

________________

haha. That’s always a plus. :)

Did you sneak or were you allowed?

• KristinaMarie559

I love him so much:)

• KristinaMarie559

And I and I was first!

• Rosario.Rivera

Thats good!! (:

-Rosebud!

• Hilary

cool =) .

Its because Dick Jonas is an overdramatic twat.

I’m not sure he’s the only one behind this. :p

• MiseryBusiness

Good for you Nick<3

• teresa

ok im sick of u complaining about nick and his diabetes. HE WAS DIAGNOSED WHEN HE WAS 13!

yeah halle berry and bret michaels have it but they dont do much of anything at the moment. nick right now is nonstop work. and its tough to feel freaking tired all the time. take it form a girl who knows

• _Tiger_

Cool, I guess?

• xoxokatie8

ILY Nicholas <3

• biebsoulmate

he really cares about his career and wont let in fly away. i like that.

• Disdain

Yeah :)

________________

haha. That’s always a plus. :)

Did you sneak or were you allowed?
    ________________

We were allowed :) The whole of England was :P

• Talkyoudown

Can Nick get even better than what he already is?

He is too perfect<3