Selena Gomez BLUE BIKINI BEAUTIFUL

Bikini clad Selena Gomez filming Monte Carlo in the South of France.

Around the web

• xJonasXCandyx

She looks c.ute.

• mileyluver15

dont watch tv get on tv

• jon

damn shes not hos SHES SEXY anyone disagree if you do your a girl or your not in her age group

selena looks amazing ! her boobs grew too ! love her bod !

• mileyluver15

you guys are crazy i dont like selena but i think she has a great body id rather be a stick like her then have curves like miley or demi. :(

• Hangover

She looks like a 12 year-old!

• kikat

Her bikini looks like a push up bra lol. But that color looks really pretty on her.

• Hangover

Ew,she’s pretty but not HOT:/

• jom

and guy above what i sed first verry weird and pervertted but she is insanely hot

• xoxo

she looks just fiiiiiiiiine

• livindalife

peacelovehearts

She does look hot.
    IA.

• picstoburn

She looks like a 12 year-old!
    lol her stomach is so flat though /:

• kacey

I JUST GOT A BONER…NO LIE. DAMN SHE IS FIIINE!

• sofia

ohhhh! she’s so beautiful
    so much better than fat lovato hahaha

• Daniella

she has a nice body :), and she looks so beautiful with this color :)

• _huajaichumpoo

livindalife said:
    peacelovehearts

She does look hot.
    IA.
    _________
    Yep. :)

i would imagine her flashing the papaz that would make my year xD

• JoickBelongs

she actually looks really pretty :)

She looks so beautiful <3

• vailovesyou.

DAMNNNNNN GURL.
    where’d she get titties frommm.
    dislike her, but she looks amazing.

• livindalife

Yep. :)
    :D. <3

Wow! she looks incredible… I’m so jealous. I feel like she has to be a little made up, though, because I don’t think she’s that tan.

But I love that suit & HER!

But I love that suit & HER!

She’s SO BEAUTIFUL.

• Anonymous1234

grow up, your probably fat and ugly
    stop being jelous

• GuurlyGirl

Most 12 year olds don’t have boobs that big. Hell, My cousin’s boobs aren’t that big and she FIFTEEN. Don’t be jealous.

• -Jenii

kacey said:

I JUST GOT A BONER…NO LIE. DAMN SHE IS FIIINE!
    _________
    Since when can girls get boners?

why in the hell would you tell her to put some clothes on ? she’s wearing a fucking bikini. i bet you do, too. and, what do you want her to wear? she’s at a beach, fuckheads.

just because u get a tattoo doesn’t mean you a bad person? wtf? and she looks hot like wtf. she said shes naturally thin and she doesn’t even work out! i work out literally like 4 hours a day and don’t look anything like that..ugh FML LOL

• monster

she has such a cute body.

• joe

so hot!!!!!!!!!!! I love you girl rock youre body baby!!!

haha great body , funny funny
    ey pathetic loser you just describes mileys body except that she has huge and wide hips, ewwww…. miley has no boobs, no ass, and also she has cellulites so gros…. sooo youre the funny LOSER!!
    everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]
    Well she does have more than Miley. And she definitely has more boobs than Miley. I think both Miley and Sel have great bodies. Demi not so much. Her body is very unproportionate and not toned a tall.

That’s not a push up bra haha the excuses jealous girls will find! Her boobs are hanging completely naturally. She definitely has more cleavage than Miley. She looks great.

She does not have huge boobs, they’re just plain normal LOL

She does not have huge boobs, they’re just plain normal LOL

• Jocylynn:D

If She was wearing a push up bathing suit Her boobs would be lifted, And Her boobs are hanging low they would be all the way up, Unlike Miley Selena actually has a body:D

• Jocylynn:D

if* She was wearing a push up bathing suit Her boobs would be lifted, And Her boobs are hanging low they would be all the way up, Unlike Miley Selena actually has a body:D

HELLO. She’s just 17 fcking years old. Miley has a hot body cause she works out for her performance on stage, she works out cause of all the dances and moves. Selena has a very nice body, but she doesn’t have Miley’s body. If you said Sel has an ugly body, your MOM has an uglier body. Have you seen fat girls with cellulites? Selena dont have those. She has a NORMAL body. She doesn’t work out like Miley cause she doesn’t need to do dance moves on stage. YOU ALL ARE FCKING ASSES.

whomlove to fuck her now … shes been hiding those big tits for a while …. I wish she would put nake pics or a sex tape … i love to watch her take a big dick

If you think having a HOT body like Miley’s being perfect, you all are seriously STUPID!!!!! OMG. Being perfect doesn’t mean being gorgeous or hot, it means feeling happy with YOUR OWN BODY. If you do, you’ll know that you’re perfect, you dont need to have a hot body just to satisfy perverse people. To me, Selena’s perfect. She’s just a 17 yr old teenager, having fun and doing what she loves. She doesn’t need to work out and get a hot body just to make you, pervertic ppl happy.

You’re gorgeous just the way you are:))) Stay pretty! <3

haha great body , funny funny

Nope actually miley has boobs, waist, and hips she has no a big ass but her boddy is perfect for her age.
    and keep calling people loser , if it does make you fell any better.
    You’re the biggest loser ever!

omg, she’s such a whore for wearing a bathing suit.

yeah, well I bet your mom’s a whore cause she wears bathing suits too.

BOO YOU WHORE.

Dont be bitch demi looks nice too !

WOW. I remember when she used to be flat.

EWW SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOYS BODY

• :D

Agreed(;

She’s always had boobs! Lol where are these comments coming from?? She just doesn’t push em all out all the time!
    ——————————–
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
    *cough* miley *cough*

• Victoria_x

i love her.

she’s beautiful <3

• peacelovehearts

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:30 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    WHAT A WHORE! Lmfaooo xD

Fail ;) try again LOSER!
    That was meant to be sarcastic… FAIL, loser

• SelenaIsAMileyWannabe

After this, if someone calls Miley a whore and Selena a diva, I will laugh and show this
    Hey selena, ur a bitch

• livindalife

Cute. Love her.

peacelovehearts said:
    Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:30 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    WHAT A WHORE! Lmfaooo xD

Fail ;) try again LOSER!
    That was meant to be sarcastic… FAIL, loser

Hahaha yeah right… 8)

• mileyluver15

her boobs are huge there bigger then demi and mileys..gez she got one big thing from her mother lol

• ILoveTaylorSwift

Everyone, say nice and mature. No hateful comments. And Selena, you’re lucky!

• mileyluver15

im gonnaa admit she does have a nice body shes naturally thin im jealous of people who are natually thin. :(

• _huajaichumpoo

peacelovehearts

She does look hot.

I WANNA FLY I WANNA DRIVE I WANNA GOOOO,

wow shes wearing a push up

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

Selena barely exercises and still has a slender, petit figure.
    Lucky duck.

im so jealous that she has a fast metabolism
    Ikr? Me too.

Selena has really grown haha. She has a nice body so I don’t get all the hate. Anywho, I love the color of the swim suit.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

she has a nice body. :|

• pceloveguitar

Dayyyyyum, she def looks hott.
    Totally jealous, ngl.
    She’s gorgeous and you all know she looks waaaaaaay hott.

• iMystified

She has a mole on one of her boobs.?
    phahaha xD
    and I have a mole on my arm&tummy
    BAHAHAH…. -_-

Kady said:
    I dislike her soooo much. Why is it that when Demi comes out in a bikini she has to do the same just so the limelight can be her’s again. Please grow up. Oh, and even a 14-year-olds breasts are bigger than HERS!
    ———————————————
    Can you not read? She was FILMING. I love how you’re telling her to grow up, when she’s nearly 18 and I assume by the immaturity of your comment you are certainly not…

• girl crush mileyyyyy

damnn girrl. lol

i’d tapp that (;

• carbomb__

She doesn’t look 12. I know no 12 year olds that look like that. And if I do they’re overgrown. She looks her age. New insults should really be made.

• Meow

I’m not saying anything bad about it, I’m just saying she’s wearing a push up bathing suit. Her boobs are small, not tiny, but they’re not that big.

Oh gosh, guys SELENA HAS ALWAYS HAD BOOBS. She didn’t just suddenly grow them. She’s always had them, it’s just that she doesn’t show them off.

And that is not a push up bikini. If it was, her boobs would actually be pushed up -_-

What’s your point in picking on every little detail of her body?
    1) Miley wears push up bras alllll the time
    2) Miley’s boobs aren’t any bigger
    and most importantly
    3) Wearing push up bras is not a crime. The point of wearing a bra IS to make your boobs look nicer.
    4) Having small/medium sized boobs is not unattractive WHATSOEVER. Especially when you have a healthy toned body, like Miley or Selena.

• Jocylynn:D

Im She was wearing a push up bathing suit Her boobs would be lifted, And Her boobs are hanging low they would be all the way up, Unlike Miley Selena actually has a body:D

MOLE ON RIGHT BOOB!

• livindalife

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:50 pm
    _Tiger_ said:

You guys are way too dramatic. There is nothing wrong with a little help. And there is nothing wrong with a push up bikini.
    Epic comment right there. ^

She is a cutie I cant say hot or sexy but she is pretty :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Selena barely exercises and still has a slender, petite figure.
    Lucky duck.

• livindalife

MOLE ON RIGHT BOOB!
    Wow.

• Sweetdisposition?

Kady said:
    —————–
    You are STOOPID!

• picstoburn

Selena barely exercises and still has a slender, petit figure.
    Lucky duck.

im so jealous that she has a fast metabolism

• Chanel13_

Selena barely exercises and still has a slender, petite figure.
    Lucky duck.

Ducks are epic

Slutastic

she looks BEAUTIFUL <3

a diet of pickles and reese cups and she has a body like that.. life is not fair.

• musicmylife1993

SHE ACTUALLY HAS BOOBS?!

*beating off to Selena’s bikini pictures*

EWW. SELENA’S SINGLE ROUND & ROUND I SUCH A FAIL BAHA. SELENA = LAME.
    sorry shes not disgusting cyrus…. cant be tamed = huge fail her album is crap… so try again!!!

EWW. SELENA’S SINGLE ROUND & ROUND I SUCH A FAIL BAHA. SELENA = LAME.

Legit, I’ve only seen Disney stars with flat tummies, no one i know in RL has a stomach that flat.

What diet is she on?!

are you a boy? lol

omg selena looks absolutely STUNNING!!! hot hot hot…..

• Fernanda

SHE IS PEEEEEEEEEEEERFECT!

Yes I am and Selena is so fucking hot right now! What guy wouldn’t tap that?

• Rosario.Rivera

She is pretty :)
    -Rosebud!

Wow, Selena’s boobs are huge in this picture:

its a super push up. but i assume its for their movie.

• oneofakindxo

its so weird to be on oceanup on my phone hahaha. http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx ;D

• TNGirll

It’s a push up bathing suit, so I think you need to relax.
    ——————————
    Honey, in order to wear a push up bra/bathing suit or whatever, you have to have boobs! Otherwise how else will you push those puppies up? That’s why it’s ridiculous when stupid teenies say “omg she’s soo flat, thats why she wears a push bra”…wtf? Doesn’t even make sense.

Demi has tiny boobs & made her boos look huge with a push up bra when she wore that blue dress…

THEY ALL HAVE SMALL BOOBS. because they’re all THIN and they’re only 17. they all wear push up bras too. they’re TEENAGERS. leave them alone.

• chocolatelemonade

wow that’s a lovely colour on her and the style is cute.

That color looks nice on her skin but Selena NEVER had curves and her stomach was always really flat. I wish she would have some curves like Miley and Demi. :/

Why Do You Wish That…..
    She Is Gorgeous.
    She Does Not Need Curves Like Demi Or Miley.
    Her Body Is Perfect The Way It Is.

• picstoburn

aw her cousin went to visit her
    but of course oceanup wouldn’t post that.

i hate how all these girls have small noses and skinny bodies. haha is it normal to be flat chested at age 15 if ive had my period for two years? well techincally im 15 in a month

Completely random but i just saw jb’s dad and little bro frankie at the same restaurant as me for dinner :)

• JesziV.

Push up bikini or not, she looks nice. I’d kill for her stomach. And her bikini is styled that way, I’m sure she’s not TRYING to push her boobs up, althoughl There are bikini’s designed for petite girls.

she has no curves at all. more like a guys body, with a bit of boobs.
    ==
    hha yeah but i hate my curves!

• Mimilouchie

she’s beautiful

_____________
    I have Selena’s body and I’m offended by your statement. Of course having curves is desired, but not everyone is built that way. Miley may have some curves, but she is not curvy when compared to other curvy women.

whore,slut,and skank what ever works

==========================

SHE’S SUCH A CUTIE BUT OF COURSE THAT IF SHE WEAR A BIKINI SHE WILL LOOK DAMN HOT CUZ SHE LOOKS i really love her body it’s porporcional and i want that bikini so badly it looks great on her especially that color, that blue is amazing

lol luckyyy

DAMN she is FINE

She has a lovely body! so toned!

• Stephanie

Wow, just wow. Selena Gomez puts on a bikini and she’s hot and cute and whatever, right? I bet that if Miley or Demi put on the SAME bikini people would start bitching and saying: ‘OMG! What a slut!” Double-Standard whores. The THREE of them are gorgeous and they do NOT deserve the hateful comments. I’m not Selena’s biggest fan, but I gotta admit she looks good here. I wonder why you guys can’t be this mature and say this kind of stuff when it comes to the other two, when we all know they have GREAT bodies and whatsoever. So next time you call any of this girls a slut, whore, etc go look in a mirror or in your closet and let’s see who the prettiest is and who’s the slut. Mkay? K.

• shecantbetamed

shecantbetamed said:

I hate Selena Gomez with a passion, but she looks SO gorgeous here. Blue is her color.
    ____
    If you hate her with a passion, how much do you hate Hitler?

Words can’t describe…

Woooooooh she’s stunning

• shecantbetamed

shecantbetamed said:

Miley is way prettier than Selena Gomez. Your argument is point-less.
    ___________
    No, what you just said is pointless. People are entitled to their opinion. You think Miley’s prettier and there are people who think that Selena’s prettier. No one will ever win this argument because everyone has different tastes. I happen to think that Selena is prettier and I should be allowed to say that without someone telling me I’m wrong.

Dude. It was a joke. I was just saying. You didn’t need to write that whole paragraph back to me, because I don’t care. Peace. x

cool but she dont have curves sorry she have body like a little girl with 9 years sorry
    and her top looks like push up if u dont believe me go and ask to one store if that is push up
    ______
    Calm down, hater. Not everyone has curves, okay. I bet you think Miley has curves, right? She may have a nice body, but having small boobs, no booty, and no birthing hips doesn’t qualify as being curvy. Sahrry. Kim Kardashian and Scarlett Johansson are curvy, Miley is no where near that. Anywho, I don’t see the problem with wearing a push-up. That’s all Miley wears haha. Someone said it already, but you need boobs to wear a push up, otherwise you’re pushing up nothing.

She looks amazing. :D She FINALLY found a flattering bathing suit.
    Pigs are gonna be flying soon.
    She always chose these horrible fitting bikinis.
    This one is beautiful.
    She looks stunning.

And people say she has the body of a 12 year old boy. I’ve never seen a 12 year old boy with a body like that.

• _wutdafruit_

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

yes, she hasnt, but also she has no ass LOL

Everybody has ass :]

well selena is the exeption

This particular conversation is getting way out of hand, but let me just point out that EVERYONE has an ass. Selena is no exception.

lol i second this… love you girl… also what exactly that loser call hot curves? cause miley has no boobs, no ass at all, huge and wide hips, she has cellulites, im literally lol…. damn ans she dare to call us pathetic…..

Love Selena so much!

How many commenters here are masturbating guys?

She just made me jizz in my pants ! haha xD
    I’m kidding, I’m not lez lol .

But she is super pretty,
    and she has an amazing body !

I envy her >.<

wow selena fans are just pathetic. this is nowhere near a hot body. she has nothing. and her bathing suit is definetly a push up and it looks like a freaking bra in some picks. she has no curves, completely, flat, sticks for legs. it just isnt a hot body at all. demi and miley both have way betetr bodies. they both have curves, nice legs, nice butt. having bigger boobs has nothing to do with how good your body is. she looks like twelve years old in the face and her body. shes cute but nowhere near hot or sexy. and just because miley and demi have tatoos their sluts. wow its really sad if soem of you think that. then again your fans of selena so you think knitting and baking cakes is sucha fun time. just because demi and miley arent prudes and are actually acting seventeen doesent make them sluts. and the only thing real about selena is her singing and that sure aint a plus. i know soemone in seventh grade who is pregnant and your calling demi and miley sluts for having taoos. talk about stupid and judgemntal people which is just like typical selena fans.

it funny how you always say “im literally lol” haha if you dont know it. whe is a singular personas the verbs takes an “s”
    “she dare” LOL

If Selena stays away from ANY post on the Internet, it better be ones about her bikini, lmao. Most of the comments are plain opinion that people are insistent are fact, most of THOSE comments are just plain WRONG, and so what if she’s a star and she’s “asking to be talked about”; it’s just plain WRONG to start tearing into a 17-year-old girl’s body. :p

Blah, blah, almost 18, blah, blah. Is an 8 month 2 week in the womb baby practically a living, breathing entity yet? No, they are still in the womb. They aren’t partially out even though they look like they will when they will be out. And Selena is still a girl and it’s just weird. :p

And agreed–asses are asses. You are BORN with an ass. There are bigger asses and smaller asses, but EVERYONE has one. Duh… and do we need to trace a line around Selena’s waist . . . who even cares if hypothetically she doesn’t have one. I am SURE ALL of you know someone that is a COMPLETE GIRL in a “boy” body. And what you think about people is subjective. i.e., standard of beauty is unique to a person viewing the judged, and if they meet someone that shares their same aesthetic ideal, more power to them. Each person is beautiful to someone.

Jun 25, 2010 @ 03:14 pm
    _wutdafruit_ said:

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

yes, she hasnt, but also she has no ass LOL

Everybody has ass :]

well selena is the exeption

the crazy anon says miley has no ass. so i can say selena has no ass and it’s the truh

Trust me: A lot. (not counting me because I’m a girl but I know a fap opportunity when I see it; I’ve been around guys long enough to recognize it. :p )

You’re obviously a very insecure person. I pray that you develop some confidence and stop bringing so much hate and stupidity into this world. Good luck.

She is gorgeous! great body. Wish i looked that good! I respect her a lot. She’s a great actor and she doesn’t feel like she has to be a slut to be famous.

selena is a great rolemodel, she dresses age appropriate, she sweet, humble an knows her roots and knows not to get arrogant. what boggles my mind is that why is it when you get a celeb like miley who always acted too big for her boots acted like a slut when she was underage and never made an appology to her fans which shows she thinks she done nothing wrong, you get fans who defend her instead of saying she did wrong, an when it comes to selena they slate her saying she trying to copy miley first of miss miley is not the first singer/actressa nd second if she was like miley she would be an arrogant slut but she isnt. Thats the sad thing people are so delusional they dont know the difference betwena good role model an a bad influence

word. why people look up to miley is my biggest question in life. she doesnt project a positive influence at all..so they cant consider her a “role-model” AT ALL

• graceyy

Each person is beautiful to someone :)

Sweet.

• SelenaHighQuality

You can find WAY more pics of this at:

in HQ.

DAMN she is FINE

Everybody has cellulite SORRY but sometimes u can see more in person the cellulites in other u cant see but that person have doesnt matter if u have 79 pounds
    selena have and her legs are so uglyyy

she has like no curves

Miley is way prettier than Selena Gomez. Your argument is point-less.
    ___________
    _______
    THIS.

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

Selena is living proof that you can wear a bikini and STILL look classy. The two-piece is cute, but I love how Selena’s body is shaping out. If you look at this picture, it looks like Selena could easily get abs if she did a few crunches. She has the beginning stages of a one/two pack lol:

SO HOT!!!!

• _wutdafruit_

Darn forgot to sign in… the above comment, “Selena is living proof that you can wear a bikini and STILL look classy. The two-piece ….” is by me!

I think they might even be bigger than mileys…

• BirthdayCake

She has such a nice body. I’m kind of jealous. But then again…I love my curves! Hahaha. Boobies.

Hot jailbait!

miley isn’t hot or pretty. Selena had a better body.

• _wutdafruit_

she is so thin, no curves, she looks weird, she still has a lot of growing to do, her age does not go with her body, she has the body of a 13 or 14 yr old, my sister who is fifteen has at least her boob size too and more curves than her and she just turned 15.
    ____
    I’m a little bit older than her and have her body type. I don’t think my curves will arrive anytime soon unless I have kids. Some females seriously do not have curves. That’s why they have different shapes such as hourglass, pear, string bean.

I totally agree with the second person. Stop trying to compare her to a 12 year-old or whatever. True there are bustier, curvy girls out there compared to Selena, but there are also younger girls out there whose body doesn’t compare to Selena’s. Not everyone is curvy like Kim Kardashian or lean like Taylor Swift. Selena’s body is going to mature on its own paste, her breast have grown haven’t they? Leave her body be.

she looks amazing…perfect body..nick jonas is a lucky boy… he will never find anyone more beautiful than her!!!

• angelica

No ink on her body
    Beautiful <3

Wow, a lot of you on here seriously need to gain some self confidence. I’m not saying you haters are jealous, but bashing a person makes you seem a little self conscious. Usually people put others down to make themselves feel better.

Any more comments or are we moving on?

that’s a really cute swim suit… I wonder where it’s from. I like that color by the way!

• reg

Wow.. she has a really nice body!
    And im so jealous.. and the people who hate or criticize its because they’re jelous too:)

she looks amazing, and BEAUTIFUL

• saah

c’mon guys! Miley Cyrus is HOT! Selena Gomez is just pretty.

I think they might even be bigger than mileys…
    _________
    I think so too. Okay, I’m going to sound like a friggin creep, but Selena has rounder boobs so that helps with them looking fuller. And I’m gonna stop here because that just sounded weird.

• Certified Gleek

I should’ve commented on her bikini. Selena looks super hot! Someone asked if there are any girls who would go lesbian for Selena. I WOULD!!!! She’s that hot and beautiful.

I AGREE! :)))

HAHAHA she looks like a mom after labor HAHAAHHAA

jeous loser, much???? hahahaha youre so stupid….. she has nice boobs, sooo get a lifeee loser!!!

____

ahhh shes so pretty! (:
    I’m jelous!
    She’s lucky, she gets to have Cory Monteith as her boyfriend in this movie :(

• LoveGomez

How many of you girls would go lesbian for Selena right now?
    Me <3 Lol :]

your so fucking jelous cant stan how gorgeous selena looks, but i believe you someone soo frekk lesbian like you has to seen a lot of girls in bikini….

____

How could Nick Jonas the boobhunter break up with this hot endowed girl? Baby got boobs!

____

everybody has cellulites.

• Mathew

What’s so wrong with Demi? She looks amazing in that bikini. At least she actually has something to fill it up.

Yes, Selena is beautiful, but so is Demi.

And no, Demi does not look trashy when wearing a bikini, she just isn’t a bag of bones like most of the so called “celebrities”.

Yes, Selena is beautiful, but so is Demi.

Ughhhh enough with the “slim people are evil” crap. Looking at Selena, she doesn’t even come close to looking like a “bag of bones”. She looks healthy. You don’t have to be meaty to be healthy.

• xOXoclaraax3

lmfao ritee? like wtf people are aloud to wear wat they want , doesnt mean they’re coping someone like foh !

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

Since when is wearing a bikini copying someone? #fail

• .Peppermint.

I love selena and all but she has a really ugly body. She’s sweet and Nice and all but she does NOT look good in a bikini.

Selena is filming a movie.. OceanUp didnt post the rest of the photos but in JustJared there’s more pictures.. her costars, cast, and whole FILM CREW and CAMERA’S are there!!! She’s not just hanging a beach to do so, she’s actually working!!! Don’t be jealous, she has two movies coming up and a new album!!!!!!! She’s busy busy!!

she looks beautiful.!

• Ginger

Wow, Selena’s boobs are huge in this picture:

• Hangover

picstoburn said:

since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    _________

I liked Demi’s:)
    HBU?

• _huajaichumpoo

picstoburn said:
    since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    ___________

Well, now they will. You just planted that idea into their head. lol

• Chanel13_

whore,slut,and skank what ever works

Stfu hater

• Sweetdisposition?

Gorgeous, just gorgoeus.

• Sweetdisposition?

Selenita always looking flawless.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

She looks gorgeous. :)

• Kady

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    _________

I liked Demi’s:)
    HBU?
    lol i liked taylors :)

ohhhh! she’s so beautiful
    so much better than fat lovato hahaha

lmfao! i agree. ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

EvaLovegood said:

So Selena doesn’t have any hidden tattoo’s. Good to know. xD

_______________

Haha!

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    ___________

Well, now they will. You just planted that idea into their head. lol

lol they better credit me ;D haha.

gorgeouss!! stay classy selena!! not trashy like trashy cyrus
    love yaa <3

• JoickBelongs

Macy said:
    EWW. SELENA’S SINGLE ROUND & ROUND I SUCH A FAIL BAHA. SELENA = LAME.

______

I really don’t like Selena, but does it matters ? NO! -_-

• _Tiger_

Guuuuurl, put some clothes on. :P

I love how OU posted the pic of her bending to make it seem like she has hips. Her waist is really wide though.

• Tina850

eeewww she looks ugly

• iceecream6

Selena’s a good girl. She wouldn’t get tattoos :) LOVE Selena. & I wish I had her body :(

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    Selena.
    But I loved the vintage style Taylor was going for.

• ;)

It looks like they just added a tie to a bra haha. Cute bikini though.

• JoickBelongs

Kady said:

________

you can’t be serious..

• _Tiger_

whore,slut,and skank what ever works
    Shut up.

• Hilary

Her body is kinda awkward =0
    But she looks good

• xfruitcake

wooow she looks hot.

• regg

dude.. REALLY?

its summer time okay? In every country, all around the world it is summer.. so what do girls wear in summer? BIKINI!
    fuck off idiot

• -Jenii

gorgeouss!! stay classy selena!! not trashy like trashy cyrus
    love yaa <3
    ______
    You must be the same anon repeating comments and replying to themselves. We get it. U don’t like Miley. Now stop always trying to negatively bring Miley in a Selena post.

• M.I.A

She’s not trying to compete with Demi lol
    She was filming a scene for “Monte Carlo” and the scene was a beach scene.

• Sof_dC

she looks fine .. but thats it ! :)

• Bella

Selena Gomez is cute, pretty maybe even beautiful, but she is, in no way, HOT.

gorgoeus face, body, bikini…. WOOWWWW SHES SUCH FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

• shecantbetamed

peacelovehearts said:
    WHAT A WHORE! Lmfaooo xD

Fail ;) try again LOSER!
    That was meant to be sarcastic… FAIL, loser

Your Sarcasm Isn’t Needed Here! FAIL LOSER!
    She Looks Beautiful <3
    Love The Bathing Suit
    THIS!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

miley and demi have curves??????? LOL if you mean i’m not saying that for not liking them but i’ve seen photos of miley and demi and they don’t have curves if by curves you mean large hips yes demi has but miley i’ve never seen her
    and Selena’s body is hot so as her bikini is so beautiful really

• Disdain

Pretty.

• SoRawSUgAr

HIIIIIIIII

selena has huge boobs, she doesnt need push up like pathethic whore cyrus… FACT!!

If you don’t like her than why are you commenting on her pictures and listening to her music?

• Macy

EWW. SELENA’S SINGLE ROUND & ROUND I SUCH A FAIL BAHA. SELENA = LAME.

• picstoburn

who cares about BREAST.
    i don’t want girls to think that having big breast will get attention from guys or the media SMH.

amazing body!!! she looks totally breathtaking….

Peppermint. said:

____
    My body is similar to hers and people always tell me that their jealous of my body. I would prefer to be more curvier in some places, but I don’t think I have an ugly body. Anywho, I think she looks good in that bikini. And please stop acting like your opinion is a fact. Obviously many people on here find her attractive in a bikini. There are way more people out there who look worse in a bikini.

and people alawyas say that she doesn has body, relly losers??? lol

• SummerKisses
  • _Tiger_

huh whats up with her bottom .?

Its just a bad picture. Don’t get excited.

l0l i wasnt i just waned to ask . :)

• Chanel13_

Wow she have a body…
    :O

• No just No

SMH….look here dumbass, Selena is FILMING a movie. Not just piddle paddling around on a beach not doing shit, like Demi. There is no competition, because Selena wins hands down.
    Anyways, she looks good in that bathing suit.

whore,slut,and skank what ever works

i love her bikini and btw she looks even more gorgeous in blue!!!

• Ryan

Sel looks really beautiful in the bikini, glad she is enjoying the european summer!!!
    Selena ROCKS!!!!!

Look her legs.. Wow

wow sh really hs ugly legs

MENOS CUERPO TIENE SELENA HAHAHAHA

:D

Haters STFU dumb bitches selena is beautiful why are you comparing her boobs to other people why are you looking first off ? Dayumn . Selena is just having fun enjoying her life leave her alone kthxs bye :)

her legs are so weird.
    and she has no hips and no ass
    she has big boobs but it doesnt mean she has a great body

SummerKisses said:

selena has bigger boobs than miley. just saying.

of course taht selenas has bigger boobs, miley doesnt has boobs, she always use push up, shes sooo fake poor pathetic whore!!!

• shecantbetamed

Miley is way prettier than Selena Gomez. Your argument is point-less.

@Lovegomez is obsessed with Selena and Miley LOL

hope ya know that slena & miley wear the same size bra, sometimes they wear push ups or water paded to make their chest look bigger. & get off the topic on who boobs are bigger, it just sounds pathetic, leave them alone.

• Claire

woah since when did she get the perfect body? sheesh. jealous

i dont know what someone haters talk about it, i mean i love her legs, i kill for her skinny legs, skinny legs are the shit!!!

• shecantbetamed

Ok… so I’m really liking this Selena picture, and I’ve had my icon for quite some time… Selena icon time! :D

Look her legs.. Wow

What an ugly legs she has.
    Thats oviously not killer legs

• peacelovehearts

I swear to god Im pretty damn sure my mom had that bikini in black… O_o

• shecantbetamed

My icon was made by @BBgoodIcons by @cyrusclub! :) All credit there! Selena looks good. =]

beautiful! shes not dressing like a slut and she dressed properly to go to the beach and not a performance… no offense to miley cause well i love her but the clothes miley are to mature for her age so u really shouldnt be talking about selena like that :/

• mywoohooishuggingout

she has big boobs. congratulations.

Selena is prettier than Miley, but I would fuck both of them.

• peacelovehearts

Jun 25, 2010 @ 01:43 pm

What diet is she on?!
    Believe me, there are PLENTY of girls with better or just as good of a body as Selena. Bitch please.

shecantbetamed said:

____
    If you hate her with a passion, how much do you hate Hitler?

how in the fuckin world is she a whore, maybe shes going swimming Dumb ass

Demi Wore a bikini, she was on the beach, and they called her a whore

mm english?

shecantbetamed said:

Miley is way prettier than Selena Gomez. Your argument is point-less.
    ___________

yeah i totally agree with you she has no curves, it’s just so weird for a girl her age.

• EvaLovegood

Why does Selena always look so incredibly beautiful? I have a major girl crush on her. <3

yup

You people act like if she got to pick what she’s wearing.. it’s called filming a movie.. The other two girls are wearing bikini’s too.. There are stylist there who ask them to put those on.. get over it!! You people are so full of hate!

• picstoburn

since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..

• Disdain

Selena looks pretty but… IDEK… I used to love her so much! But when I see people in bikinis… :/

• Ali

She IS wearing a bikini top that has more support than most bikinis, but she’s filming a movie. Who would want there boos to look saggy in a movie? lmao.

Urgh, jealous. rofl xD

• carbomb__

Damn skinny people who don’t even try. Lol

• Francy

_wutdafruit_ said:

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

yes, she hasnt, but also she has no ass LOL

Everybody has ass :]

well selena is the exeption

STFU! You People Are So Pathetic.
    Both Selena And Miley Are Gorgeous!
    Fucking Losers!

i love how she can look so classy & elegant in a bikini and not trashy like some people .

• -Jenii

______
    NO OME looks classy in a bikini. Stop being such a fat hypocrite.. SMH

aaww shes sooo beautiful!! i love her. <3

• EvaLovegood

So Selena doesn’t have any hidden tattoo’s. Good to know. xD

• madms

Love how people are giving her hate for this. Because you lot don’t wear bikinis when you go swimming? Nice one.

She looks amazing, i’m extremely jealous and no doubt everyone else here is too.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m more of a miley body type actually but i really want to be a selena lol. probably impossible but whatever.

• MeenuD

Are we still talking about people’s assets?

how in the fuckin world is she a whore, maybe shes going swimming Dumb ass

er… it was for a movie? DIMWIT… you’re the whore.

wtf?She has a better body then miley,well they have the same!Bitch

hunny.. quit bothering people with your stupid opinions. You obviously have no life. Stop confusing hate with jelousy! get a life. :) kay, & stop worring about selenas.

• peacelovehearts

WHAT A WHORE! Lmfaooo xD

• CatchMeIfYouCan

wow she has a nice body

SPEAKING OF DEMI BLUE DRESS…I forgot how awful her look was back then..i was really concerned and look at her now :)

She has nice boobs but shit everything else she has no hips her butt’s unshapely and damn she has chicken legs.

• Francy

peacelovehearts said:
    WHAT A WHORE! Lmfaooo xD

Fail ;) try again LOSER!
    That was meant to be sarcastic… FAIL, loser

Your Sarcasm Isn’t Needed Here! FAIL LOSER!
    She Looks Beautiful <3
    Love The Bathing Suit!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

She’s purdyyy. :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol. her pit stainss.

• Marisa

I love how some people just say shit about Miley and Demi when THEY’RE in a bikini, and now some have to make fun of Sel.
    Listen,
    everyone comes in different shapes and sizes.
    Who are the critical ones to say “Selena wears bikinis better than fat-ass Demi” or, “Sel’s boobs are huge” or whatever.
    1st off. Big deal, the girl has boobs. She is a girl. Anyways. All you need to do is write aw she’s pretty or w/e when OU posts pics like this and done. For those who didn’t make a big deal and did that, good for you.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

MeenuD said:

Are we still talking about people’s assets?

_____________

When arent we? ;)

• biebsoulmate

i dont know about u guy but that is terrible!!!!!!!
    STICK WITH A 1 PEICE YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A LITTLECHILD THAN A WOMEN!!!!!!!

• iMystified

You guys really should stop talking about her breasts.
    no one should be insecure about their body.
    I don’t know if anyone’s notice but breast come in all shapes and sizes.
    My breasts and millions of other girls breasts are bigger than Selena’s and do I care?
    so why should you?

she looks so good AND noo under the breast tattoos like slutty and demi. I loveher she’s in like her own little world. She doesn’t COPY miley like soooome people (dl)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

• carbomb__

biebsoulmate said:
    i dont know about u guy but that is terrible!!!!!!!
    STICK WITH A 1 PEICE YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A LITTLECHILD THAN A WOMEN!!!!!!!
    What the hell do u look like? Cuz u sound like a little child.

she is really pretty!(:
    but i agree her boobs are never that big;its a push up.

Selena is gorgeous!

I don’t understand why people say she is to thin. I would die to look like her.

Definitely one (probably the most) of the prettiest teen stars.

Ughh, I can’t stand her.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

biebsoulmate said:

i dont know about u guy but that is terrible!!!!!!!
    STICK WITH A 1 PEICE YOU LOOK MORE LIKE A LITTLECHILD THAN A WOMEN!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA no. Your name says it all ma’friend ‘Biebssoulmate’ keep on dreamin. Oh and learn how to punctuate your words correctly. Get back to school you ‘foo.

• Disdain

Ughh, I can’t stand her.

Whuut? Why?!

I’d rather be called beautiful than hot anyday. But that’s just me. Hot makes you feel like a cheap slut.

• Francy

LMAO! I Laughed At This.
    Wow GROW UP HONEY!
    Who The Hell Want To Copy Lovato.
    STFU! This Is For A Movie.
    Stupid HATERS!
    She Looks Beautiful <3

• …..

she has no curves at all. more like a guys body, with a bit of boobs.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

On that note, I do agree, same as I’d drather be called ‘babe’ than ‘bab’ anyday, ‘bab’ makes you sound cheap and like your not worth adding the extra ‘y’ on for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes I totally agree with you!!!

• Geeeeer

in some way.. she looks better than Miley

• biebsoulmate

well THATBOYSAMONSTER and CARBOMB(nice name by the way) comments r just like texin if u still know what im sayin than dont give me a leason about school will u and also carbomb she look and act like a child, like my mom says dress like how u act.

• Francy

.Peppermint. said:

Maybe That’s Your Opinion.
    But To Me She Looks Amazing In That Bikini.
    Do You Know How Many Girls Want To Have Her Body?
    I Am One Of Them, I Think She Looks Better Than I Would In It! Or Better Than Other Girls Would.
    So Why Dont You Do Me A Favor And STFU.
    Her Body Is Perfect The Way It Is!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha well isn’t someone conceited?
    selena is gorgeous and i don’t know about you.

her hips looks very weird. and her ass is so flat

if selena has a perfect body im a goddess!

_________________

Demi doesn’t have tiny boobs…she doesn’t have ANY AT ALL! She can’t use push-up bras, since like a previous commenter said, you actually need boobs to push up. Flat chested girls, like Demi, use tape :)

• :D

It’s a push up bathing suit, so I think you need to relax.
    ——————————

Hahahha, anyone whose hating on her saying she looks like a 12 year old, or that she’s not “hot” but cute, does it matter? Unless you’re blind, you’d see that she has a bangin body and y’all are jealous.

No RIGHT word choice! She’s hella hot id fuck her so bad she wouldn’t be able to walk! Btw her boobs grow and don’t hate

• peacelovehearts

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:30 pm
    OMFG! She is so hot *-* Omg I LOVE HER <3
    BEAUTIFUL !!! :')
    -----11
    Hot? Wrong word choice my dear..

Kady said:

LMFAO!!!!! Look this btch ;) http://img202.imageshack.us/f/selenabikinipic2.jpg/

• MeenuD

Wow, she actually looks good.

• Francy

Miley Acting 17? LMFAO! Please The Girl Is Amazing And All. But You Can Not Come Here And Say Miley Is Acting 17 She Acting Like A Grown Women. Selena Is The One Acting 17. And Demi. You Should Just STFU And Stop Making Yourself Seem Stupid. Because That’s Exactly What Your Doing. Jealous Bitch! Selena Has A Amazing Body So Does Miley And Demi. Stop Fucking Comparing Them You No Life Idiot! Your Should Start Working On Your Body! Because Your Fat Ass Has To Come Here And Judge A Girl You Don’t Even Know! You Must Have No Self Confidence, Good Luck!

• xxxo

I really hate her legs but she has a nice flat stomach & she’s gorg.

• xLOLAx

lmaoooo. that’s true

Selena is gorgeous and i love the color of her bikini! I think i would feel uncomfortable with all those men around though. lol

• _Tiger_

ohhhh! she’s so beautiful
    so much better than fat lovato hahaha
    Wow, calling someone fat? You must be really insecure.

• _huajaichumpoo

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:
    since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    ___________

Well, now they will. You just planted that idea into their head. lol

lol they better credit me ;D haha.
    _____________

Bikinis: who wore it better?
    Thx, picstoburn!

• Meow

I’m not a huge fan of those bathing suits….they look too much like push up bras. Which is basically what it is….but called a bathing suit.

She’s so lucky. I want her career. But look at her cute little body. She has a nice one, its not all saggy and floppy and gross like a certain one we saw not that long ago. And she looks classy in a swimsuit. Again not like demi, I mean a certain someone we saw not that long ago.

• iMystified

That bikini is cute :)
    It would’ve looked better if it was red though,blue makes her look a bit washed out :l

• JoickBelongs

gorgeouss!! stay classy selena!! not trashy like trashy cyrus
    love yaa <3

______

you really feel the need to campare her to Miles ? -_-

saah said:

c’mon guys! Miley Cyrus is HOT! Selena Gomez is just pretty.
    _____
    People are entitled to their opinions, don’t tell them their wrong. Yes, Miley is hot, but I think Selena is gorgeous. Why? I don’t know. I just do. I can’t control who I find gorgeous.

I wonder when does she really have her REAL hair O_o.?

• Sweetdisposition?

whore,slut,and skank what ever works
    Awh you shouldn’t call your mom such awful things for giving birth to you. We all make mistakes.

• picstoburn

oburn said:
    since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    ___________

Well, now they will. You just planted that idea into their head. lol

lol they better credit me ;D haha.
    _____________

Bikinis: who wore it better?
    Thx, picstoburn!
    lmao…..

• GoodNBroken

Of course when you wear a bikini top that is over the shoulders as aposed to around the neck your boobs are gonna look bigger. Plus, it looks like it has an underwire. But why are you guys so concerned with her boobs anyway? lol. Leave her be.

Anyway, she looks great with a tan.

SHE’S FREAKING HOT

• Meow

It’s a push up bathing suit, so I think you need to relax.

she looks amazing! wish I had her figuree…

• Demi’s Gay Lovah

SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!! :]
    girl boner.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

selena is looking good in that bikini :)

• livindalife

So many things wrong with this delusional comment …. SMH.

She used to be thin.
    Omg her boobs grew

STFU little girl. get OVER it.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

since im so bored,who’s bathing suits do you like more selena demi or taylor?

i have a feeling oceanup is going to do a poll watch……..
    Selena.
    But I loved the vintage style Taylor was going for.
    the color looks cute on her.

• Chanel13_

Blaaaahhhh :P

Meow said:

It’s a push up bathing suit, so I think you need to relax.

Look the boobs :]

She has a mole on one of her boobs.?
    phahaha xD

her boobs are big to be soo skinny wow

• Dowi

She looks pretty, it doesn’t matter that she wears a push-up bikini..

• Chanel13_

Dont worry someone will love you hun
    :)<3

sO clean, so fresh , so pretty..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Shes not trying to push up her boobs with that bikini STFU smh -_-

• Victoria_x

Kady said:

she’s not wearing a bikini because demi did. last time i checked selena’s filming a movie and her and demi aren’t in middle school.

Ummm, breast size has nothing to do with age you moron. Why does breast size matter? Boobs are boobs! Grow up.

Deal with it she has boobs why are you all saying its a push bra its a push bra. Dont be jealous. She has normal boobs..She is not flat.

• livindalife

LOL. Win.

Bodies are made differently, and they are all beautiful. As soon as you learn to accept others different than you, you will learn to accept yourself. This world would be much better with a little more love : ) I think Selena looks beautiful, as does everyone else.

• Certified Gleek

how in the fuckin world is she a whore, maybe shes going swimming Dumb ass

Demi Wore a bikini, she was on the beach, and they called her a whore
    That doesn’t make it right. Ever hear of the saying, “Two wrongs don’t make a right”?

• Anonymous1995

***********************’
    I do too, but Selena is gorgeous above all. You can’t have everything.

She looks really cute. All three of the main Disney girls have nice bodies but they also have different body types. Selena is naturally thin, Demi naturally has more “junk in the trunk” and Miley has longer legs. I could go on. But why bother? None of them need to look like the other. They all look good.

HAHAHA she looks like a mom after labor HAHAAHHAA

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]
    youre right my frien selena hasn´t shes almost perfect ;)

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

yes, she hasnt, but also she has no ass LOL

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

***********************’
    I do too, but Selena is gorgeous above all. You can’t have everything.
    True :P

Look her legs.. Wow

What an ugly legs she has.
    Thats oviously not killer legs

Poor jelous btch :)

woa. she changed, i remeber seeing the pictures when she went to the beach with david henrie, she matured ALOT. way better body now than back then.

____
    No one said there weren’t girls with better bodies. Selena has a good body for someone who eats junk food and doesn’t exercise. Well, I don’t think she exercises. Anywho, there’s always going to be someone with a better something.

• nessa

if it weren’t for the boobs she would have a boys body… she has no real curves..

i prefer demi lovato’s body!

• nick

Some of these comments are disturbing, but
    She looks hot in that bathing suit.

HAHAHA she looks like a mom after labor HAHAAHHAA

ikr? she looks so hot, wow so sexy

Jun 25, 2010 @ 12:52 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

________________

Since when is wearing a bikini copying someone? #fail

________________

“#fail”? this is oceanup not twitter

She’s showing off too much skin uh oh…Let’s all stone her to death!

• SparksFly

she has no curves at all. more like a guys body, with a bit of boobs.

——————————

SMH. Everyone comes in all different shapes and sizes. She said herself in an interview she’s just naturally skinny.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

________________

Since when is wearing a bikini copying someone? #fail

________________

“#fail”? this is oceanup not twitter

________________

Yeah I know

her boobies grew :O

• picstoburn

In Gergore lopez voice “locapushbrasloca.
    WAHHHHPAHHHH lol

• Ginger

It’s a push up bathing suit, so I think you need to relax.
    ——————————

• _Tiger_

i was first ^-^

haha great body , funny funny

Nope actually miley has boobs, waist, and hips she has no a big ass but her body is perfect for her age.
    and keep calling people loser , if it does make you feel any better.
    You’re the biggest loser ever!

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

yes, she hasnt, but also she has no ass LOL

Everybody has ass :]

I’M IN LOVE!!!!!!

me too :B

OMFG! She is so hot *-* Omg I LOVE HER <3
    BEAUTIFUL !!! :’)

• HOLAA

cute! :D

• Chanel13_

Relax a little push don’t hurt..Gosh
    xD

• HOLAA

cute! :D

peacelovehearts said:
    WHAT A WHORE! Lmfaooo xD

Fail ;) try again LOSER!

push up bra conversations? wow seriously?
    just stop now.

FLAWLESS BITCH!

LOVE HER

Ginger said:
    It’s a push up bathing suit, so I think you need to relax.
    ——————————

WIN!!! :D

How many of you girls would go lesbian for Selena right now?

• HOLAA

I love the 1st comment
    xD

everybody has cellulites.

Selena hasn’t :]

yes, she hasnt, but also she has no ass LOL

Everybody has ass :]

well, selena is the exeption ;)

selena is hot but i think miley is hotter in a bikni
    and demi need to do smth cuz she is flat but her ass r hugh

everybody has cellulites.