Selena Gomez SUGAR COVER GIRL

selena-sugar-magazine

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

veryone I know has seen me naked

OU You should of mentioned that there was a Miley interview in this magazine!
    —————————-
    LMAO. I love miley but that truly made me laugh

_____________

Lol I love her too but thats what I thought of when I saw that x)

• Hilary

Mmmh .. too much photoshop?

• mileyluver15

i find miley,demi,taylor and selena 10 x prettier without photoshop and makeup

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Talkyoudown said:
    LMAO. I love miley but that truly made me laugh

your iconnnn. <333

• BIEBSOULMATE

SHE HAS A WEIRD FASHION.

too much photoshoop

too much photoshoop

Selena: “Boys haven’t always been nice to me.”

Is it me or does she always diss on boys in her interviews?

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 25, 2010 @ 10:26 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Everyone I know has seen me naked

OU You should of mentioned that there was a Miley interview in this magazine!

i thought you liked mileyyy :P

-Rosebud :)

Too much photoshop?
    sorry but shes no like your pathetic icon….

so freaking gorgeous!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Everyone I know has seen me naked
    OU You should of mentioned that there was a Miley interview in this magazine!

i thought you liked mileyyy :P

-Rosebud :)

_____________

Haha I do :) Thats just the first thing that came to my head when I saw that

she has such a gorgeous face!!! she looks STUNNING!!! i loves this amazing photo ;)

gorgeous, flawless, pretty, stunning!!! shes the best!!!

love you selly, youre so pretty im really jelous ;)

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 25, 2010 @ 10:39 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Everyone I know has seen me naked
    OU You should of mentioned that there was a Miley interview in this magazine!

i thought you liked mileyyy :P

* horny voice *
    I wanna lick her, DAYYUUMMM

you posted this 2 times :P

• Talkyoudown

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    veryone I know has seen me naked

OU You should of mentioned that there was a Miley interview in this magazine!
    —————————-
    LMAO. I love miley but that truly made me laugh

• biebsoulmate

if u just look in the front root of her hair u’ll see that it look fake.
    (really im not trying 2 b rude just sayin)

Selena: “Boys haven’t always been nice to me.”

Is it me or does she always diss on boys in her interviews

Is selena really that boring she nothing else going than talk about boys??

she so lame she acts just like taylor drag it out all the time. god girl you date nick for like ages ago give it up already.

she still complaining about boys god girl give it up already you really annoying.

find miley,demi,taylor and selena 10 x prettier without photoshop and makeup
    selena doesnt need make up, cuase she has natural beauty and always looks gorgeous, taylor and demi uhmmm maybe… but miley? c´mon she too ugly to looks pretty wihtou make up, she really need it… lol

selena uses makeup all the time are you kidding? she uses foundation and eyelash liner because If you seen selena up close without makeup she has dark undereyes and she has a lot freckles. so shut up miley is the one who looks gorgeous naturally.

sorry bitch i know the truth hurts…. miley gorgeous naturally? really? literally im lol damn miley stan are sooo fucking funny…. sorry teenie but your idol is ugly and has horse face, huge cheehs, fat face, wird nose and the most disgusting mouth and teeth i´ve ever seen… soooo keep sayin that to yourself….. LOL

• SparksFly

bought this today, haven’t read the interview yet though. :)

Selena: “Boys haven’t always been nice to me.”

Is it me or does she always diss on boys in her interviews

Is selena really that boring she nothing else going than talk about boys??

youre so pathetic…. get a life seriously!!! and next time try no to sound such a loser jelous bitch…

• Jessica2010

She looks BEAUTIFUL!

• aaliyahnoelle

im sorry but is ANYONE reading that D-CUP DAD headline?!?!?!?!?!?!?

now thats a story that i want to read

• Soph

No one notice that the cover is the same one that Latina used in April 2009. No differnce really. Just wanted to point that out. :D

LOVE THAT COVER!!!!

selena is in mote carlo rigth now??

i really love her short hair!!!

i really love her short hair!!!

i find miley,demi,taylor and selena 10 x prettier without photoshop and makeup

i find miley,demi,taylor and selena 10 x prettier without photoshop and makeup

i find miley,demi,taylor and selena 10 x prettier without photoshop and makeup

cant wait for monte carlo and ramona & beezus!!!

• Talkyoudown

Haha I do :) Thats just the first thing that came to my head when I saw that
    —————————————
    Well that was perfect. That was the perfect set up for it:)

• Rosario.Rivera

Jun 25, 2010 @ 10:44 am
    i find miley,demi,taylor and selena 10 x prettier without photoshop and makeup

Shutit.
    Miley is beautiful! So are all of them.
    Jealous muchhhh!?

– Rosebud :)

• ohhlalalamiley

She looks pretty. <3

• realistgangsta

oh hell that crazy ass selena stan is here bitch get help just pathetic smdh

Wow, she looks so much like Miranda Kerr in this picture O.O

She is pretty :)
    -Rosebud:)

• xoxcatchmexox

(: pretty Selena <33

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Everyone I know has seen me naked

OU You should of mentioned that there was a Miley interview in this magazine!

i wuv selly:)