Taylor Swift BAHAMAS PICTURES

taylor-swift-bahamas-5

From Alexis: I went to Atlantis June 18-25. I met Mr. and Mrs. Swift on Saturday and they were SO nice. I was never a huge Taylor fan, but I said I’ll give her another chance. I went to the show and I had a good time.

I saw Taylor on the beach and there were 20 other fans there her bodyguards said no pictures and we would look at her and they would go stop staring at her. Hikrant scans HERE. Credit: TaylorSwiftWeb for fan pix.

• YouBelongWithMe

What do you expect body guard? LOL Taylor is a Grammy Winner musician. Obviously people are going to want to take pictures of her.

love you taylor but you and the beach?
    dont match

taylor stop hunging out with selena
    you’re looking like a gradma on the beach
    please maylor again

She looks like a rat. Her mom looks like a buffalo. Nuff said.

• mcdlovexo

This looks like Miley & Taylor.
    MAYLOR <3

• TSLove

Loveher.

• TSLove

Huh? That is them ;)

why is everyone going to the beach suddenly? demi selena now taylor -.-

i dont know why but i think this picture is hilarious

LOOVEEE TAYLORR!!! :D

• KM

No. It’s something called respecting her body from all the pap cameras who would then send out her pictures to gossip sites where the whole world would be scrutinizing her body. Would you want the whole world commenting about how you look with little clothing on? I don’t think so. Very classy on her part.

She looks like a rat. Her mom looks like a buffalo. Nuff said

jealousy its not cool, sweettie

I wish I had taylors life..and her body..or just her body

• Maralovelovelove

She looks like a rat. Her mom looks like a buffalo. Nuff said.

Shut the fuck up, hoe.

i dont know why but i think this picture is hilarious

……….

i secondd that ahahahahaah

looove taylor <3 so sweet
    IM SEEING DEMI LOVATO TOMORROW!! AHHHHH!!
    _______________

good luck! i heard that its gonna be there a lot of fans. i never heard demi singing live but i went to taylor concert and i loved it. she is my idol!

KM said:
    __________________________________________

yes… that’s true.. btw thank you for answering :)

• Hilary

Taylor =)

i love her. <3 and charity with her bright red/pink hair :D
    ……….

who doesnt?! she is the most gorgeous and talent girl ever. cant fucking wait for her new album

• Its called Jaylor

She looks like a rat. Her mom looks like a buffalo. Nuff said.

Your one heck of a jelouse bitch hunny.. nuff said.

• Its called Jaylor

mcdlovexo said:

This looks like Miley & Taylor.
    MAYLOR <3

Maylor FTW !! <3

mcdlovexo said:

This looks like Miley & Taylor.
    MAYLOR <3

Maylor FTW !! <3

Maylor, Saylor and Jaylor FTW

BTW i am listening Solo demi lovato ahahahaha

taylor is always classy thats why everybody loves her. you will never see taylor and mess vulgar bitch in the same sentence

don’t you think she’s afraid of her body?

• mileyluver15

wow thats a mean bodyguard its a free country we can stare at her all we want but taking pics not so much

• mileyluver15

i dont know why but i think this picture is hilarious

……….

i secondd that ahahahahaah

i dont know why but i think this picture is hilarious

……….

i secondd that ahahahahaah

because they look like old ladies haha thats what i thought at first i cant even tell what one is tay tay

• yesssir.
  • mileyluver15

yesssir. said:

creeper fan emerging. o.O

im guessing its there creeper bodyguard

• mileyluver15

Its called Jaylor said:

She looks like a rat. Her mom looks like a buffalo. Nuff said.

Your one heck of a jelouse b hunny.. nuff said.

wow taylors the prettiest person ive ever seen even without makeup shes soo pretty i wish i looked like her you clearly have no eyes if you think shes ugly. :)

she does nothing all day long and she gets on vacation? pff

she does nothing all day long and she gets on vacation? pff

isnt too early sweetie?

• mileyluver15

she does nothing all day long and she gets on vacation? pff

hahaha thats funny even when shes on vacation shes not really on vacation cuz theres fans asking for autograph and pictures

• dmimima

I don’t really like to hear when celebrities won’t take pictures with there fans, but then again she is on vacation, and she really is a celeb who hardly ever refuses pictures or autographs. For goodness sake, didn’t she sit outside for 13 hours and meet fans?

But, come on not to look at her! Screw that bodyguard I’ll stare at her all I want. There’s no law that says you can’t stare at someone, give me a break.

she does nothing all day long and she gets on vacation? pff

yeah instead of doing photoshoots on vacation to stay relevant

• Fiona

Love Taylor and the Bahamas looks beautiful

Coool

• Love Cheer

looove taylor <3 so sweet
    IM SEEING DEMI LOVATO TOMORROW!! AHHHHH!!

• Sexy_Thang

Love Cheer said:
    looove taylor <3 so sweet
    IM SEEING DEMI LOVATO TOMORROW!! AHHHHH!!
    Could I come with???
    haha cool.. never gotten the
    chance to see her in person.. tell me how it goes!!!:)

I wus just in the Bahamas a couple of weeks ago, and a week after I leave Bieber shows up, now Taylor was there. I missed everybody and I don’t even like them but there celebs.

• Kourtney

what a rude bodyguard. sometimes bodyguards really overstep their duties. the people are just looking at her, what are they going to do, kill her with their laser vision? no.

• Jayne

ano yer, sometimes they dont even let the celeb have a say! :(

• FE BRAZIL

BRAZIIIL

• FE BRAZIL

BRAZIIIL

• Maralovelovelove

i love her. <3 and charity with her bright red/pink hair :D

#ireallywishthat #legendoftheseeker would be renewed. #saveourseeker. saveourseeker.com