Miley Cyrus ‘My Mom Is Very Proud Of Me’

miley-action-packed_0

Miley Boston.com interview: ‘The Climb’ is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. It went on ..every different kind of radio. I met everyone. I met 3-year-olds, I met 30-year-olds, I met 80-year-olds. ..I got so many different fans.’

Joan Ulrich worries about the affect Miley’s recent sexy behavior will have on her young nieces: ‘Their mom bought them tickets to see her show and they were so excited about her. They had her videos, T-shirts, the whole thing. Then she evolves into this sex kitten and there’s no control with her.

Miley said her critics are unhappy with their own lives: ‘It’s just kind of a sad thing to think about people and how they are. I never really let it affect me. My mom is at the side of that stage and if I ever felt I was disappointing her or not making her proud, I would not do the things I do, but she’s proud of me every time.’

Miley on why Hannah Montana needed to be canceled: ‘We would just destroy what we did if we continued to do it for too much longer, because it would become more of a kid show than a family show. It would be hard not to make it more immature. You’ve done 101 episodes. What else can Hannah get into?’

On Disney support: ‘I don’t care how big a company is. You can’t say, `You can’t do this’ or`You have to do that,’ because then I’m not an artist. Then you’re a robot. That’s not who I am. I don’t classify myself (as) the face of what Disney needs me to be. ..I’m myself so otherwise they’d have to hire someone else, because I’m not that person.’

• natjbguitargirl

So true if only jb said that and branched out somewhere else

i’m proud of my girl too go miley get that paper
    __

Haiii!

Yes, she’s proud of you parading half nude.

• realistgangsta

hey disdain

• totesbetch

theyd still suck

what a picture
    Your icon is a picture gurl!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Nice.

hey disdain

What’s up?

• Hangover

You go Girl!!!

Chip off the old trampy block. She should be so proud of you.

• JesziV.

She’s proud of the money you’re bringing in, bitch.

that’s because her mom’s a stupid sllluuut too

Did your mom teach you how to grab your twotter?

“‘The Climb’ is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. It went on ..every different kind of radio. I met everyone. I met 3-year-olds, I met 30-year-olds, I met 80-year-olds. ..I got so many different fans.”

i wish she would learn from that. i like miley but i don’t think she realizes that you don’t have to sex yourself up to get an older fanbase. the climb was a beautiful song where her voice fit best, she always sounded good live when she performed it & it was such an inspiring song. there was no sexing up involved yet like she said, she met 30 year olds to 3 year olds because she showed off her respect & talent not her skin.

Wow you guys are mean!

theyd still suck
    _____

No not really if theyd sing how they wanted to sing.

Wow you guys are mean!

• Panda Bear Love

Hah, well it’s her momma :D

Wow you guys are mean!

Ikr love ur icon

• youroneandonly

I don’t understand how her parents don’t have reservations about the way she dresses.

too bad that a lot of mothers out there cant be proud of her daughters

Wow you guys are mean!

Ikr love ur icon
    _______

Thanks I like yours Kevin looks like a freak!

• KristinaMarie559

Wow you guys are mean!
    Don’t worry about the Anonymous girl its the same person. She has no life.

Hm, lol that they bold that part and completely omit this one. Nice jb, OU.

And Miley does have her supporters. Anthony Campiglia, of Clark, N.J., says the singer is doing nothing wrong by maturing.

“I think it’s ridiculous for people to criticize Miley for growing up. She can’t talk about puppies and lemonade forever. She’s getting older and is naturally going to start acting and singing about older things,” he said. “I just think it’s up to parents to monitor and regulate what their kids watch.”

• Disdain

Yes, I agree that Miley shouldn’t sex up things but some of you are just so brutal!

Of course she’s proud of Miley, i mean who wouldn’t be proud of there 17 year old daughter grinding up on a 45 year old man, performing in front of little kids with her ass hanging out, and well, acting like a slut in general :)

• Deana66

IM VERY PROUD OF HER TOO!
    SO MAKE THAT MILEY’S MOM & DEANA IS VERY PROUD! :D

• Panda Bear Love

What I learned, of my many mistakes about judging Miley is that she doesn’t wear leotards when she goes to the store.

She’s casual wearing, she’s a sweet girl, funny. She’s pretty cool.

It’s just her performing clothes. Give her a break.

• KristinaMarie559

that’s because her mom’s a stupid sllluuut too
    Will you shut up for like one day?

• natjbguitargirl

Thanks I like yours Kevin looks like a freak!

I know thats hot lol miley looks like she did something bad

He’s sorta right, but then again, growing up is not acting like a slut and wearing close-to-nothing clothes. If anything that just makes her look like a child TRYING to act like an adult. She should have taken the classy route.

• KristinaMarie559

She is just being herself. She couldn’t do that with Disney.

• lodes

amen. I remember her last years cd for walmart, it actually had meaningful, deep songs; somewhat similar to the climb, which her voice sounded really good singing. I’m a little dissapointed in the direction shes gone to – singing relatively mainstream, autotuned songs that dont call for alot of musical talent; and sexing herself up to try to sell to the teenage crowd.

But If you really pay attention to her songs on this new record, you will find that it’s deep in meaning too. If you actually pay attention to some of the lyrics, and not just reject it because of the autotune, plus, you really can’t blame her considering auto tuned, pop music is what today’s society want to listen to. And she’s in a transitional stage so she has to bring herself out in a way where’re people will like her music

• LoveToLove

Hangover said:

You go Girl!!!

___
    GIRL!!! I love your icon!!

• totesbetch

what a picture

People are such babies these days. YOu all need to undestand that she’s doing anything wrong. LET GO OF THE FUCKING 11 year old who once started filming HM! SHE’S 17 GOING ON 18 now! MOVE ON WITH THE TIME

WTF

You people need to lay off miley. I don’t understand why people are ONLY calling MILEY out on every single little thing she does. There are PLENTY of celeberties they can call out, but noooooooo they have to call out Miley. I don’t understand? Miley is just be a 17 year old teenager. It just so happens she is in the spot light of 274637326736456454 people. PEOPLE NEED TO LAY OFF her, I blame jealousy really. Let her do whatever the hell she wants to do because criticizing her is wasting your own time because she doesn’t care what people say about her. Thats all.

PEACE.

• Timber

I know I used to love this place but then I get tired how much biased they are towards Miley :(

Yeah, me too. =/

If it wasn’t for the fact that we could comment I most definitely wouldn’t come here…

• blabla

i don’t Like Miley i just Love most of her Music , and yes yo mama must be proud of that Dirty Money you making , i just want to let you know most of them like you for your sexyness Nude picture , boobs and all that **** Stuff ; i m not a Hter i m just not a fan of what your doing , i just like most of the music you make, because you make good music Asshole ;P Lol BTW your so sexyyyyyyyyy dirty rich mother fuckers girll , K; i m done Noww ;P Peace and Lovee
    _____________
    what nude pictures? oO

• xJonasXCandyx

:D :D :D

:0 :0 :0 :0 XD
    ____

:P :P :P :P…what r we doing?

I really like her parents. What bugs me with a lot of parents is that they are hypocrites. They done worse things when they were 17.
    Now Miley’s mother was background dancer in a band when she met BR. Look at Mileys background dancers, or dancers from other groups, they wear less than Miley. That’s the reason why Mileys mother has a different view of Mileys sexy outfits.

• natjbguitargirl

:P :P :P :P…what r we doing?

Bored just making signs XD

• xJonasXCandyx

P :P :P :P…what r we doing?

Bored just making signs XD

ok then,lol :)

I hate that everyone says she is growing up likes that makes it okay. Dressing and acting the way she is has nothing to do with gettting older. It’s just plain inapporperiate. And who cares if she is on stage or not. It’s still bad just the same. People need to stop making excuses for her or it’s just going to get worse. I mean I think she is a lovely person but she is going down the wrong path and someone needs to bring her back.
    Scantily dressed girls add to music videos and concerts as long as rock and pop exist. You may not like it, but that doesn’t make it wrong. The general audience likes to see a beautiful woman.

• realistgangsta

but disdain i thought i was the only anonymous person that you liked *tear* bitch

• LoveToLove

natjbguitargirl
    Jun 26, 2010 @ 01:06 pm
    natjbguitargirl said:

GIRL!!! I love your icon!!

Wat’s up u like OU Yet?

I do haha:p I’m obsessed
    BTW thanks for helping me out yesterday with my profile:)

ok then,lol :)
    ___

I love ur pics on ur page :)

• ilikeyourbeard

OF COURSE her mother is proud of her. miley is her family’s money maker. so OF COURSE her dad and mom both are “so proud” of miely. her dad was just a one-hit wonder, now riding his own daughters, much bigger fame, thinking he has a chance at making it again. it aint working billy ray.

I do haha:p I’m obsessed
    BTW thanks for helping me out yesterday with my profile:)
    __

Ur welcome is ur profile pimped out yet?

• Upinflamesfedup

A parents love is endless….it doesn’t matter what or who they are. My parents won’t suddenly start hating, or atleast not loving me because of the way i dress ON FRIGGIN STAGE.They know the real Miley, she’s their baby, they know what makes her thick and thin, they are proud of their baby. Like i said, a parent’s love and affection is endless, some might not get it for whatever reason.

How can her mom be proud of her? If my mom was her mom she’d be dead in her grave

______

Gurl I love you and you know it!

• Disdain

P :P :P :P…what r we doing?

Bored just making signs XD

ok then,lol :)
    ______

:D:D:D :):):)

• realistgangsta

your a dumbass anon she did not kiss her get it though your thick ass head omg people these days

I’m getting there:)
    __

Yep i see

• blabla

___
    you think so now. try to kill your own daughter because she’s growing up…

• BirthdayCake

No matter what your mom is going to be proud of you after you get off of a giant stage, singing to thousands of people. That doesn’t mean what your doing is right.

:D:D:D :):):)
    ___

^^
    __

• xJonasXCandyx

ok then,lol :)
    ___

I love ur pics on ur page :)

thank you!!

• Upinflamesfedup

I know right….i wouldn’t want her to be my mom…stay a child forever of die Bitch! lol

• yesssir.

“I don’t care how big a company is. …
    I’m myself so otherwise they’d have to hire someone else, because I’m not that person.'”

Damn, this bitch is gonna get herself fired from Disney.

hola

• BirthdayCake

• BirthdayCake

blah.

• lodes

—————————————–

erm, excuse me. if YOU really payed attention to what i said, i wasnt hating on miley, just pointing out an opinion. and honey, i have her cd, so dont even play like i just “reject her songs cause of autotune”.
    Oh, and just btw, Miley herself said that her songs arent pop, and she hates pop except for Lady Gaga. So her autotuning her music should have nothing to do with the fact shes trying to please the mainstream crowd, because they like pop music.

This is not a hating Miley comment, mainly only directed to your ignorance and your willingness to jump on anyone who doesnt share the same opinion.

• Upinflamesfedup

Right according to whose’s standards, a 10yr old. LMFAO. Miley isn’t going to live her life based on people’s standard’s but her’s. Once she’s got her parents and loved one’s support, at the end of the day that’s all that matters isn’t it lol

• peacenlove

you guys are over reacting her mom proud of her because she is doing what she love. and she is 17 years old she’s growing up leave her alone

• LoveToLove

(replying to this) – Jun 26, 2010 @ 01:13 pm
    natjbguitargirl said:

I do haha:p I’m obsessed
    BTW thanks for helping me out yesterday with my profile:)
    __

Ur welcome is ur profile pimped out yet?

I’m getting there:)

• Upinflamesfedup

BirthdayCake so Beyonce who wears very slim attires on stage, then goes back to being Beyonce is bad too right? Or Eminem for that matter who raps all kinds of lyrics, but at the end of the day goes home to his little girl Hailey is bad too right? Or all these actors and actresses who play villans and bad guys in movies, does that mean they are really evil in real life too? or does that ‘bad’ logic only apply to Miley Cyrus.RMFE You said she’s a lovely PERSON. Exactly my point. On stage she’s someone else, but after that, she goes back to being that LOVELY person.

emma13 said:

lol if she didnt have basically any scandals she wouldnt be half as famous or relevant as she is right now. and besides she should sex it up because thats the only way people will take her seriously. i as heck sure dont.
    Bitter Selena stan I have you know that miley was selling out tours and going #1 way before any scandal. what has Selena done?

• xJonasXCandyx

I hate that everyone says she is growing up. Dressing and acting the way she is isn’t growing up. It’s just plain inapporperiate. And who cares if she is on stage or not. It’s still bad just the same. People need to stop making excuses for her or it’s just going to get worse. I mean I think she is a lovely person but she is going down the wrong path and someone needs to bring her back.
    ________
    So you’re saying that just because Mileys famous and every step she takes is watched she can’t dress or act like she wants to? Who are you to tell her what to do? People do alot of worse things when there her age.

• peacenlove

Upinflamesfedup said:
    totally agree

• realistgangsta

BIRTHDAYCAKE just stfu how would you know if she going down the wrong path do you know her or life with her hell no so just stop talking out of your ass

xJonasXCandyx said:

________

So I think Bieber needs to stop acting like a little bitch who forces every one to buy his music every week. He is heading down the wrong path more than anyone. he has a huge ego.

I guess Bieber should stop grabbing his balls in concert as well?He is heading down the wrong path.

• kay

i love that person with the eminem icon i agree with everthing you just said and plus don’t listen to someone with a bieber icon

• natjbguitargirl

GIRL!!! I love your icon!!

Wat’s up u like OU Yet?

GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAA!!!! YAY

• True_Romance

Ev-ray-bod-ee,
    ——>Do the cha-cha now y’all.

• mileysmiley56

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:12 pm

she’s a slut.
    ——————————————–
    O.M.G!! WHY WOULD YOU TALK ABOUT YOURSELF THAT WAY?? SHAME SHAME SHAME

• livingoutloud

Shes an entertainer. You mean you’d like it better if she went on stage in a pair of sweats, or some old jeans and a sweatshirt. You have to be different to stand out. So far people are clearly liking Miley and her music/acting, since her career is only getting stronger. Rather then fading away.

• livingoutloud

peacenlove said:
    livingoutloud said:

I think you need to relax a little, but you make good points. I agree.
    livingoutloud your icon is so cute =]

Thankyaa ;)

• Upinflamesfedup

Why does Oceanup always get this wrong?

On purpose i think. It’s a long running knowledge that OU is biased against Miley. You think they don’t know the difference between canceled and a mutual decision to stop filming….oh they know. They just want people to think HM was unsuccessful hence it being canceled. Lol, i wonder what personal vendetta the owner of OU has against Miley

• peacenlove

livingoutloud said:
    peacenlove said:
    livingoutloud said:

I think you need to relax a little, but you make good points. I agree.
    livingoutloud your icon is so cute =]

Thankyaa ;)

no problem =]

• picstoburn

roby your here :D

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

hey pics can you see if my comment box is working

• peacenlove

Upinflamesfedup said:
    hy does Oceanup always get this wrong?

Probably Jealous she make tons of money and she is so succesfull

• NeverShoutNeverrr

roby&nini. :)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

whhooooooooooooooo

• picstoburn

hey pics can you see if my comment box is working

yeah it’s working.

• picstoburn

roby&nini. :)
    :D hey<3.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    :D hey<3.
    you wont believe what happened to me.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

monkey business

Disdain said:

Wow you guys are mean!
    ————————-
    nope, just honest

• mileyistheboss

What are you doing with your life? Hating on celebrities on oceanup…yeah I bet your mother is really proud of you. #FAIL

• MissSmiley

I’m proud of how far she has come, but I bet my mom would kill me if I ever wore stuff she wears or dance the way she dances. Her mom is so cool xD Did you know her mom used to be a groupie? I’m not sure is that 100% true, but I read that somewhere.

The good thing is, Miley is just being herself and enjoying her life. She doesn’t let others tame her. She won’t be anyone’s robot. And I love her so much because of that :D (and her songwriting and singing abilities)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

livingoutloud said:
    Hollalalala.

how are you girly?

she’s a slut.

• MissSmiley

C’mon. I always ask you guys questions. :)

• monster

“sex kitten”

lmfaolmfaolmfao

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

amen! sister!

team miley(:

i love how she stands her ground and is doing what she wants as an artist. thats what true artistry is about

• Hilary

Its great that she has such a loving relationship with her mother =)

• faith

that’s cause her mom was a rock star groupie with 2 kids before she met billy ray, and she lives vicariously through miley. so she must be proud. something irks me about her mother. she’s 40 something and is tanned orange and dresses like she’s miley’s age. it’s so sad this young girl is surrounded by leeches and enablers, and she’s never had the chance to be a carefree kid. child stardom should be banned. no good ever comes of it. just look at lindsay and britney.

• Upinflamesfedup

so Miley should live her life according to some ten years old friggin standard…yeah, no.

This girl can’t be for real. Disney has every right to tell her what she can and can’t do when it concerns something they are paying for. There are so many really good singers and actors her age, she would have been nothing if Disney hadn’t given her a chance. They contracted with her and with the contract came rules. She made her choice. When she is no longer under contract to them, she can do what she wants. She will have gotten five years of exposure and fame from them that will set her up for many years. She has nothing to complain about. Many would have taken her opportunities and been happy. And why HM should not continue is because it’s no longer good.

GoldenGal9311 said:

Mayra. said:

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I wish it wasn’t over, but it is. I’m proud of the USA. We’ll be back in four years!

Who should I root for now? I was rooting for the Netherlands, but I think I wanna keep it in the Americas. So I wanna root for a South American team.

I think I’ll root for Argentina….Idk.

No Argentina Nooo! I sad because I know they are going to win against México :(
    ________

Argentina fans always make fun of us(USA) and they’re arrogant as hell, so I take that back, I can’t root for them. I hope you win that game, Mexico!

But overall, I can’t turn my back on the Netherlands. LET’S GO NETHERLANDS! Take the cup!

Hey! we’re not arrogants. we’re just confident about our team!

People need to fuck off with this MILEY DRESSING TOO INAPPROPRIATE CRAP! Half of u that say this shit about her are the same ones who grew up idolizing Beyonc, Britney, Xtina, and Madonna after all the trampy outfits that the wore and u didn’t give SQUAT about how REVELING they were back then! UI just wish people would stop being so DOUBLED STANDARD on Miley JUST BECAUSE SHE’S ON DISNEY! WTF? I remeber watching XTINA and 3LW videos on the Disney Channel when I was like 7! Disney even played videos from NSYNC when I was growing up and my mom didn’t worry about me trying to walk down the streets wearing something u prob see LADY GAGA wearing on STAGE. Just SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT HER CLOTHING! Clothes don’t mean a GOT DAMN THING about MC’s Personality! If she’s a wore for showing her bra, then half of the music culture TODAY are sluts!

is it our fault that miley chose to be part of DISNEY? annd, may i recall, beyonce, britney spears, xtina, madonna, and lady gaga are NOT part of disney. and, LITTLE fucking KIDS look up to miley, whereas to britney spears, beyonce, etc, older kids look up to them. and, hell, lady gaga started out dressing that way, but miley was HANNAH MONTANA, before, for fuck’s sake. just because disney plays songs from NSYNC, or XTINA, or whoever the hell, doesn’t mean they’re in contract with Disney.

seriously. you need to get your thick dead ass brain out of your fucking ass ’cause one .. you can’t get yor facts straight. and, two..your ill-mannered brain isn’t wanted here.

• nick

ok I like her and all, but I wish she would tone it down. I mean she is growing up and trying to loose the disney audience while gaining older fans, but she can do that wearing normal clothes. I wish she would understand that. Either way, I still think she’s a good girl, I mean she doesn’t dress crazy when she’s just going out. Its only when she’s on stage.
    I do not like her mom though. I really do think her mom and especially her dad are living from Miley’s fame. Which is one of the reasons they don’t care what their daughter wears on stage. But whatever I still like Miley.

• Sam

I love miley to death but am i the only one who wishes she still had those extensions?

now thats messed up. i would never do the stuff she does in front of my mom!

• Upinflamesfedup

She wears these skimpy outfits in real life

RMFE please, i’ve never seen Miley in a leotard besides on stage, so if you got her wearing a leotard out of stage send me the link. Some high standards you have, bashing the mother of someone you couldn’t possible know sh!t about…i’m sure your mom will be proud of you for judging someone you don’t know. RMFE

• livingoutloud

I think you need to relax a little, but you make good points. I agree.

• peacenlove

livingoutloud said:

I think you need to relax a little, but you make good points. I agree.
    livingoutloud your icon is so cute =]

How she is on stage is not who she actually is all of the time. Everyone has an on stage persona. Almost every performer does. Like beyonce, for example. On stage, she’s sash fierce. Wild and crazy. Offstage, she’s Beyonce Knowles. A wife, and an aunt. What a performer does on stage should stay on stage. How she holds herself on stage shouldn’t characterize her

• HaiItsAly

Hehehe, alot of people are proud of Miley :)
    Shes the one making people happy everyday…making money…& you haters are doing what? :[ Not making people proud of you, for sure :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

Aww she seems to really care
    about her mommy(:

I really don’t see the problem. She’s a good girl. Most of her “scandals” are of what happened on stage during a performance. Just cause she’s acting out on stage, dosent mean she’s a bad girl… Now if she was out partying and getting drunk… Then we’d have a problem. :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I really think Miley should wear clothes and stuff but she doesn’t so….

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON USA

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON USA

• jbrocksmysocks

ofcourse her mom is proud of her, miley does what she loves. she’s being herself and she’s happy and that’s all that matters.
    haters should stfu and go listen/ look up to some1 else. i love mileys new style and im sure other ppl do too.

• musiciseverything

I just wish she would tone it down a bit. Yes her breaking out of Disney is good, but she doesn’t have to show her bra all the time.

Lol
    ___

:D

• Disdain

I really think Miley should wear clothes and stuff but she doesn’t so….
    _______

LOL Ikr?

idk why but miley has been annoying me so much nowadays.

hmm, same here. she irks me nowadays, for no reason. maybe it’s because her pictures are plastered all over the internet, along with idiotic rumors. or maybe OU decided to put this PARTICULAR PICTURE of her up.

OU, you bitch.

• emma13

• ;)

I think her & her parents have a great relationship. They allow her to express herself through her music/stage persona the way she wants so that she doesn’t have to go crazy & do all the dumb things regular teens do cuz she gets to do that through her art.

I bet she is proud, with her daughter bringing in millions every day. She’d be proud if she was stripping and bringing in that money..oh wait she is?

:D
    ___

• _huajaichumpoo

emma13 said:
    lol if she didnt have basically any scandals she wouldnt be half as famous or relevant as she is right now. and besides she should sex it up because thats the only way people will take her seriously. i as heck sure don’t.
    ______________

As much as I hate to say it. And, i think I’m going to get hated.
    I think her scandals are what got her to where she is now. Her talent was one thing, but her scandals contributed a lot.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ergghh. she’s amazing. :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

GO USA! :D

• KaylaBelle

I cant really say Im proud of her…but Im not against her. I understand the fact that she wants to break away from a kids category.

But she was 13 when she made the decision to join Disney…You know when you join Disney you will always reach a more childish audience and you will always be watched for your actions. Except Shia Lebouf but he was a real early Disney star.

Now Miley promised countless times she wouldnt dress “bad” or dance “bad”…When you promise stuff like that for years..all of a sudden when this starts to happen parents will critisize you.

Everyone stop being so mean and hurtful… What if everyone was saying this about YOUR mom.. You wouldn’t like it that much would you?

haters don’t look up to their hated target, such as miley, selena, justin bieber, or more, and i know that haters don’t listen to naive little bitches, like you.

i agree with you about the part about being herself. BUT, right now, it irks me.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh hell no. momma tish is so cute.

• harrypotterbitches

IA

_

:D :D :D

I guess I have a hard time understanding if you want to do what is right and you love your fans… How can you do some of the things that you are doing.. I also have a very hard time understanding how her mom can be so proud of her girl on girl kiss that is just not right… I understand she wants to have older fans listening to her music but she has to know there are still little kids out there who love her music and she has to say what kind of example am I setting to all fans of all ages.. But most important she is a Christian and she needs to really thing what would Jesus do and would he want me to act like this with the girl on girl kiss no he would not.. just saying she just needs to re think things and how she handles herself on stage

• mileylover

fuck im glad she sexes things up makes me wanna fuck her tight little ass so much more, i would love to here her scream my name fuck i wanna bang her

• SimplyCT

of course OU would use a picture like that.
    it just matches the title perfectly. O_o

• peacenlove

hi =]

:D :D :D

:0 :0 :0 :0 XD

Yea… But. ShEs gonna have to eventually grow up. She can’t always be that wholesome 13 year old Disney girl singing about “true friends”. On top of that, she’s got a carreer going on. In Hollywood, without scandals, it’s hard to survive. You have to be able to keep peoples attention and keep them interested.sad.. But that’s how it works. Youu don’t have to be a fan of her. But you can’t judge her and try to make here decisions for her. She’s an individual, and she’ll do what she has to do. Her music and movies should be what you should be a fan of. I
    What she does in her own life shouldn’t matter.

• GoldenGal9311

Mayra. said:

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I think I’ll root for Argentina….Idk.

No Argentina Nooo! I sad because I know they are going to win against México :(
    ________

• NeverShoutNeverrr

“My mom is at the side of that stage and if I ever felt I was disappointing her or not making her proud, I would not do the things I do, but she’s proud of me every time.'”
    aww that’s so sweet.

• Upinflamesfedup

kay, thanks lol. It just pisses me off especially when i go to youtube and underneath the CBT mvid i see comments like ‘Whore, slut, etc’ People fail to see that, there’s the performer (job) and then there’s the PERSON.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Disdain: i love your miley icon! )

Hannah Montana was not cancelled. It was mutually agreed by all involved that the time was right to quit. That is not the same as cancelled. Cancelled is when the studio or network just decides to end a show and everyone is fired against their will. It’s the same as the difference between quitting your job and being fired from your job. Why does Oceanup always get this wrong?

Wow you guys are mean!
    Don’t worry about the Anonymous girl its the same person. She has no life.
    It’s always the anons. I love them but some can be so annoying!

• saidie.

I love Miley<3
    you people are such haters.
    Tish has a right to be proud Miley has accomplished so much for someone her age.
    but again haters will be haters..

GO MILES<3

• KristinaMarie559

She’s casual wearing, she’s a sweet girl, funny. She’s pretty cool.

It’s just her performing clothes. Give her a break.
    THIS

I know thats hot lol miley looks like she did something bad
    _________

Yup! She’s like “Oh no! :D

Yup! She’s like “Oh no! :D
    ______

Lol

• mywoohooishuggingout
  • KristinaMarie559

So you have never made a mistake. She is growing up in the public eye, it is not easy.

• emma13

idk why but miley has been annoying me so much nowadays.

She’s proud of the money you’re bringing in, bitch

i agree. actually i think tish and demis mom dont give a fuck if their daughters go around half naked or if they are sleeping around… they pay the bills

It’s really not fair for you to say that about tish and demi’s mom. You have no right on judging their parenting skills. They both raised wonderful, kind, and caring girls who are both making differences in the world.especially since you’re most likely a kid yourself, it’s not your place to judge their parenting skills. Especially when you don’t know them.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Typical oceanup picture choice -_-

Typical oceanup picture choice -_-
    ____

Ikr they can use prettier ones

• ohhlalalamiley

Haiii peeps.

• NicksSweetCaroline

mywoohooishuggingout said:

the same news without the quotes
    OMG! The commentors on that post are so civil!!!

im pretty sure when people tthink disney they think miley.so you kinda are the face of disney. sorry

• mileyistheboss

she’s a slut.

Your mom is a whore

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

i think its even worse that she has a little sister and still dresses like a slut.

• mileyistheboss

LMAO theres girl who dress worse in hs. please stop

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

please don’t start fighting

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:13 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

she’s a slut.

Your mom is a whore

WHOA

• NeverShoutNeverrr

mileyistheboss said:

she’s a slut.

Your mom is a whore

:) your icon is gorgeous.

• boisegirl

what do you dress like or act like a saint if not leave miley alone and if you do then i feal sorry for you

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

IM TIred NOW

• livingoutloud

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    livingoutloud said:
    Hollalalala.

how are you girly?

I’m good! I’m burnt though :\ aha, from swimming. You?

• Timber

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:

Anybody here?

:) i’m here.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

livingoutloud said:
    I’m good! I’m burnt though :\ aha, from swimming. You?

yikes that sucks.
    i’m sick, so i’m not doing much better haha.

• Timber

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    your icon. ^_^

• MissSmiley

Timber said:

Anybody here?

____________

I am. ^^ Woah, haha, you just changed your icon.

• peacenlove

Mayra. said:
    hello :)

hi what’s up?

• Timber

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    your icon. ^_^

Ahahaha! I love your icon! It’s so cute! xD

• Timber

I am. ^^ Woah, haha, you just changed your icon.

Lol! Yep. xD

• Mayra.

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    peacenlove said:

Mayra. said:
    hello :)

hi what’s up?

not much, just checking on Miley news!

Seriously, you guys need to stop being so concerned about what Miley wears. She’s 17 years old, she lives in LA, this is how we dress. Her “skimpy” outfits are for performances, what do you expect her to wear? She dances on stage for at least 2 hrs. If you’re a dancer, you would know that dancing in jeans for a long time is uncomfortable. What do you want her to wear basketball shorts and sweats? Get real and worry about yourselves because most of you probably can’t afford Miley’s wardrobe.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:
    Ahahaha! I love your icon! It’s so cute! xD

hahah! i love his little smirk in it. ;D

if i dressed and acted like a spolit brat, personally my mum would probably disown me..

• Mayra.

Timber said:

:) i’m here.

Awesome! Hi! xD

I´m here too but OceanUp is dead lately!

• GoldenGal9311

I think I’ll root for Argentina….Idk.

• Timber

hahah! i love his little smirk in it. ;D

Haha! I know, it’s adorable! xD

• Timber

I´m here too but OceanUp is dead lately!

I know, people don’t come on much anymore. =/

• idkMyBFFjill

im rooting for brazil now i guess. im just old school and dont really care haha

Its not about age, it’s about her lack of solid, good values. She wears these skimpy outfits in real life. And this is not how everyone dresses. This is how people who have no respect for themselves dress. I swim. Between events I wear a warmup, shorts, or a parka. When I’m not at practice or a meet, I don’t wear my suit. You can try and justify her poor standards and behavior but that’s only an excuse. Her mother is proud of her because she reflects the poor values her mother has. My mother would be disappointed because we have higher standards.

• livingoutloud

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    livingoutloud said:
    I’m good! I’m burnt though :\ aha, from swimming. You?

yikes that sucks.
    i’m sick, so i’m not doing much better haha.

Aha, oh maaan :\ But I gtg girl, byee!!

• Mayra.

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:33 pm
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I think I’ll root for Argentina….Idk.

No Argentina Nooo! I sad because I know they are going to win against México :(

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:
    Haha! I know, it’s adorable! xD

it really is. :)
    i’m going to talk to you on formspring rather then here, cause OU is dead. :P

• KristinaMarie559

I’m proud of you too Miley:)

I sound like your actual going to read this.

• harrypotterbitches

to much imformation.

• Sweetdisposition?

Proud of her for bringing in the cash, pfft.

wow this is news!! my mum is also proud of me! well if i would be like you my mum wouldn’t be proud of me hahahahahahaha! suck it bitch

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

……………………….

aww yeah i bet she is proud. And i bet the picture used for this article made her even more proud!! -_-

• ShowMeYourTeeth

‘Sex kitten’ ha..love her!

• xJonasXCandyx

I hate it when OU uses pictures like these for Miley posts…
    Im proud of her<3

• blabla

I really think Miley should wear clothes and stuff but she doesn’t so….
    ___
    loI really hope you meant her on stage. because it’d be extremely dumb to say she doesn’t wear clothes at all

Ulrich is a bitch!

• KristinaMarie559

I’m not your robot, I’m just me.

• mrsdestinyhope

• NeverShoutNeverrr

livingoutloud said:
    I’m good! I’m burnt though :\ aha, from swimming. You?

yikes that sucks.
    i’m sick, so i’m not doing much better haha.

Aha, oh maaan :\ But I gtg girl, byee!!

byee roby. <3

• Disdain

Kewl Miley! You momma should be proud of you and your wonderful songs like Forgiveness and Love.

I think today I’ll tolerate you.

• jbrocksmysocks

———————————–

haha im even laughing about your stupidness
    you dont even know me and you call me a Little bitch. got problems girl? I was talkin about that dude who said my nieces look up to her not about the haters. you are a hater and you should go away and find a hobby sucker

• .Peppermint.

I don’t believe it.

• Alma

Mile really is this generations Britney spears..

• boisegirl

i think people should leave miley alone she is just doing the same thing a lot of people did at seventeen i know i did worse but unfortunately just because she is in the public eye people feel they have a right to judge her and i am saying this as someone who honestly am not a huge fan of hers since i only like like two of her songs of the new album and nothing else she has ever done but my point is i do not think people have the right to judge her it is honestly not their place

• Timber

it really is. :)
    i’m going to talk to you on formspring rather then here, cause OU is dead. :P

Haha! Okay. xD

• Mayra.

Jun 26, 2010 @ 02:35 pm
    Timber said:

I´m here too but OceanUp is dead lately!

I know, people don’t come on much anymore. =/

• Shanon

your mother is also a coke whore

• A.C Mc