Demi Lovato San Diego Concert VIDEOS

i cant beleive i was front row at that concert! of course i did wait 11 hours to get it lol

I LOVE HER :D

• star19

Love her hair.

Bad choice of outfit..But I like her seeing her like this..She reminds me of the old demi we loved :)

she rocks

• Camila

She is soooo awesome, I really love her job, I love her sooo much, she is my idol :D

OCEANUP, please follow me in my twitter:

i want her hair

• iusedtobelovedrunk

My name is Meekash and I’m here to say, Santa Clause makes me gay!

• xCookieMuffin

THAT’S REALLY GOOD QUALITY! I MISSED HER!

Sorry Selena, but I don’t think Demi wants you back.

perfect

• iusedtobelovedrunk

smh. those sorry *insert name here* insults are old and lame….

• Hangover

I really don’t like her Outfit.Those pants are so unflattering!

Than just made me soooo happy in so many ways!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

the shirt’s cute, but i’m not really liking the shorts

• Hilary

her outfit .. =/
    but she sounds so good

great concert dem-dem

• Belle

outfit wasn’t the best choice… maybe it’s the pants?
    anyway she sounds great :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!!

• suckit

my favorite songs by her are catch me and don’t forget and her album was great to bad it didn’t do so well

She’s a talented girl but I can’t help but think that in 2/3 years time she’ll be irrelevant.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I love Don’t Forget. That’s my favorite song by her.

i’m not a fan of the outfit
    but love the concert, the voice and the hair

i heard she was sick..
    she sings really good for being sick
    she doesn’t even sound sick :p

i love her.

• star19

Favorite songs of Demi,
    Until You’re Mine
    Everytime You Lie
    Don’t Forget
    Believe in Me

• mai

i dont know i love her but i think her songs r not catchy like miley or maybe cuz i like miley better
    btw i love tha hair but she is not dress her sef better cuz she always pick bad outfits

• musiciseverything

For being sick and having a sore throat the day before, she did a pretty damn good job.

SHE SOUNDS GOOD BUT I DONT LIKE HER CURLY HAIR IT MAKES HER LOOK HEAVIER AND THOSE PANTS TOO … She was so beautiful at the GMA with wetheking days ago…

• Demi fan

true that.
    demi rockssss!

• Julianna

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0

• harrypotterbitches

LMFAO at the Floptina gif

Julianna said:

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0
    Ikr? Hahaha that is just hilarious xD Did you see the floptina one?

Let’s name it Drizzle!

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0
    Ikr? Hahaha that is just hilarious xD Did you see the floptina one?
    Sweetdisposition
    For some reason whenever I see you, I get a picture of RDJ in my head

• Julianna

Julianna said:

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0
    Ikr? Hahaha that is just hilarious xD Did you see the floptina one?

—————

Yes.. it’s so funny poor floptina x)

• suckit

she’s not fat it’s the camara angel that makes her look fat and also her outfit that makes her look fat oh and she’s really short to

she’s wearing like mom jeans that are cut off.

• Julianna

Let’s name it Drizzle!

Haha You gotta love Finn<3

Julianna said:

Let’s name it Drizzle!

Haha You gotta love Finn<3
    Yupp, I kinda wish they did name the baby Drizzle.

I’m BAAACCKKK!
    WHO MISSED ME!!! :D

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0
    Ikr? Hahaha that is just hilarious xD Did you see the floptina one?
    Sweetdisposition
    For some reason whenever I see you, I get a picture of RDJ in my head
    Haha I kinda miss using that icon :)

OU is dead. Like usual…. *sighs*

musiciseverything said:

OU is dead. Like usual…. *sighs*

I like your icon :)

• Julianna

Last time I posted my formspring on OU I got insulted u.u

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0
    Ikr? Hahaha that is just hilarious xD Did you see the floptina one?
    Sweetdisposition
    For some reason whenever I see you, I get a picture of RDJ in my head
    Haha I kinda miss using that icon :)

Haha Idk,just seeing your username makes my brain go *beep beep beep!* kinda like terminator mode

OU is dead. Like usual…. *sighs*
    I know! I don’t know if it’s me, but everytime I come it’s like this…and I haven’t been on for about a month, so I don’t wanna think I missed all the epicness and all the people and NOW that I come back it’s dead :P

I like your icon :)

Thank you. :)

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

OU is dead. Like usual…. *sighs*

You shoulda seen us last night xD

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

Lord, I can’t breathe!

I didn’t get it until I noticed the guys in the back 0_0
    Ikr? Hahaha that is just hilarious xD Did you see the floptina one?
    Sweetdisposition
    For some reason whenever I see you, I get a picture of RDJ in my head
    Haha I kinda miss using that icon :)

I hope that’s a good thing? O.o haha

• musiciseverything

It’s not just you. This site has been dead for the longest time now. But I left for like 2 weeks so we both missed the epicness. Lol.

OU is dead. Like usual…. *sighs*

You shoulda seen us last night xD
    Danggit… D:
    I was on until umm…5? or maybe 5:30 but I had to leave…
    What happened?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Are any anons gonna bitch today like they did last night?

Seriously…

• :)

I liked Demi’s Glam Rock style. Obviously her style’s going to change as she gets older, but her style while touring in 2008, and 2009, yeah, those were my favorites.

Hum that kinda comforted me then lol. But we need some DRAMAAAA

Sweetdisposition
    For some reason whenever I see you, I get a picture of RDJ in my head
    Haha I kinda miss using that icon :)

I hope that’s a good thing? O.o haha
    Hahah yeah, it is ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

First off I was banned on oceanup 1 because of a misunderstanding.
    Second off I was picstoburn friend I was playing around with her and because you don’t know shit you didn’t know me and pics to burn apologized for out juvenile behavior thank you very much.
    Try knowing your shit before you talk.

• Disdain

eh even though i dont give a damn about her she really is the best singer out of anyone on disney.

True, true! :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

If she doesn’t can I? LOL. Did I say Hi to you?

Haha sure you can :p If she said no I’d still post it here LOL

Okay so I saw that me, Disdain and a couple of friends went out and we suddenly ran into Joe and we all become best friends in like 2 hours LOL o_O And we go to this theme park from which only me, Disdain and Joe only make it out alive …I dont have a clue why and then suddenly I see that the three of us are wearing red uniforms and playing some softball game in the national levels [I dont even know how to play softball] and my dad is yelling at Joe and cheering me and Disdain LOL [Even in my dream my dad doesnt like Joe] hah and then it ends…

I know weired LOL
    __________

LOL LOL LOL! I love that! I’m gonna save it somewhere! :D

LMAO…I found it kind ofamusing tat I saw the three of us together LOL :p

http://www.anime-expo.org/ OH YEAH.. whos going?

• Selena Gomez

THAT’S REALLY GOOD QUALITY! I MISSED HER!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Im gone for 2 minutes and yall post a million new posts….typical

looks like she gained weight

• evanescence

she rocks any hater should put a huge shoe in his mouth!

God, she looks so pretty!

bgiagfb said:
    finally, a disney star that actually has talent and is musically inclined. lover her and shes gorgeous<3

________

nope, she’s not the only one…

I see one in my icon.

• emma13

why dont guys just let it go and go back to the way it was? i mean seriously for all we know imnotannoying could have been joking. its not that big of a deal.

_______

Ikr? :D

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Is it Sunday? It feels like a Monday. Oh well.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Mileymaniac has been on oceanUP for 2 weeks and she thinks she knows everything, too bad she doesn’t.
    I don’t talk to people on OceanUP ( I only talk on formspring ) so continue to waste your time and talk shit about me on OceanUP.
    That only makes me popular ( I’m not a conceited fame whore )
    Look I am already on urban dictionary!
    Continue, since clearly it is making your life better.
    Keep this up and could make a book :D
    BYE

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

LMAO…I found it kind ofamusing tat I saw the three of us together LOL :p

Yah! Me, you and… Joe Jonas *swoon*… That must have been a brilliant, brilliant dream! <3

It was ;)

• Shifu Yantao

elmooo said:

hello all

————————

emma13 said:

Who’s in your icon.

• superJOEman

OMJ!! I love her guitar!!!!! I want that!!!

• Chanells__Cool

Dang. Not a single high note from the original recordings/early performances. That makes me a better singer than her by default. :P

And her outfit is totally awful.

I love her new hair though.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:24 am
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

That only makes me popular ( I’m not a conceited fame whore )
    Look I am already on urban dictionary!
    Continue, since clearly it is making your life better.
    Keep this up and could make a book :D
    BYE

You’re leaving. Sweet! Oh, I’ve been a member of OceanUp for a short time, but it doesn’t mean I wasn’t here a an anon. Have a bad day!

LMAO…I found it kind ofamusing tat I saw the three of us together LOL :p

It was ;)

:D

• elmooo

hello all

• Evan

Those are my videos. You’re welcome.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:28 am
    elmooo said:

hello all

Bonjour! Comment vas-tu?

i went to that concert she sang really good but their was so many people and she came out like 20 minutes late

hello all

Hiii!

• nick

ladies, calm down lol. Damn, this is not high school. It is a gossip site. get over it.

• demithegleek

She is fabulous, man! Her voice, her look, she is super gorgeous and talented <3

HATE THE OUTFIT TOO MUCH JEWELRY…AND I DONT KNOW I LIKE HER HAIR STRAIGHT BETTER. BUT SHE IS CUTE THOUGH

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

If she doesn’t can I? LOL. Did I say Hi to you?

Haha sure you can :p If she said no I’d still post it here LOL

I know weired LOL
    __________

LOL LOL LOL! I love that! I’m gonna save it somewhere! :D

LMAO…I found it kind ofamusing tat I saw the three of us together LOL :p

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

First off I was banned on oceanup 1 because of a misunderstanding.
    Try knowing your shit before you talk.

I don’t have to try because I already know, sweetheart. So why don’t you run and play with your friends because right know you need parental consent to be on OceanUp.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lmao at these irrelevant people calling me a bitch. Bitch please, I’m ImNotAnnoying.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Oh Haha. If you’re laughing your ass off so much can you please laugh it off of OceanUp for good? Thanks.

• JoickBelongs

bgiagfb said:

________

nope, she’s not the only one…

__________

:D

Hum that kinda comforted me then lol. But we need some DRAMAAAA

Yes we do! Ugh. This site needs to come back to life again.

I hope when Demi sings songs like “La La Land” and “Don’t Forget”, she remembers that JB co-wrote them, and if she performs “Two Worlds Collide” during the tour this Summer, she remembers that it was originally written for Selena, even though she’ll probably sink as low as saying “I love you and I miss you, Miley!”

Hum that kinda comforted me then lol. But we need some DRAMAAAA

Yes we do! Ugh. This site needs to come back to life again.
    I miss March, people were here every night back then…or was it February? lol

Demi is a fucking whore no wonder joe dumped her nasty ass

I miss March, people were here every night back then…or was it February? lol

It was both February and March. OU started going down hill in April. I miss the craziness of this site.

Demi is a fucking whore no wonder joe dumped her nasty ass

FINAlLY!!

wow dude you’re too funny seriously hahaha stop you’re killing me…
    stfu you little bastard demi is a fucking whore and you know it if you don’t then you should get yourself some help

I miss March, people were here every night back then…or was it February? lol

Me too :( Where’s everyone? *starts looking under rocks, in purses,etc.*

LOL AT THE ANON! :D

• oh oh oh OMG

Now that Demi has done a makeover. She needs someone to makeover her wardrobe. Does she even have a stylist? Because if she does they need to be fired ASAP. The clothes that she’s wearing makes her look like she’s gained weight. Not trying to hate, I’m just saying, cause she’s definately not fat.

Demi is a fucking whore no wonder joe dumped her nasty ass

FINAlLY!!

LAWWWWWWLLL
    I FREAKING LOVE YODA :3

oh oh oh OMG said:

I’m sure I’m the only one who likes her outfit on here :/

Me too :( Where’s everyone? *starts looking under rocks, in purses,etc.*
    Lol. Exactly. But they all left now. They said this site is lame now. Which it is.

• musiciseverything

Oh shit! This happened yesterday. Lol.

Me too :( Where’s everyone? *starts looking under rocks, in purses,etc.*
    Well, that’s kinda true…I come to talk to people…because it’s entertaining…or was? Meh

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

Me too :( Where’s everyone? *starts looking under rocks, in purses,etc.*
    Well, that’s kinda true…I come to talk to people…because it’s entertainging…or was? Meh

DAMN!
    I JOINED AT THE WRONG TIME!! D:

• musiciseverything

Do you have a twitter? That’s where everyone is. I don’t come on this site too often but I go on my twitter a lot.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Well, I made one once, but it wasn’t for the purpose of talking to a lot of people and it’s kind of…ugh haha.
    But I’m thinking maybe I should make one with the same username?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Youtube f cked up the layout, again :/

• musiciseverything

But I’m thinking maybe I should make one with the same username?

Sure. I’ll follow you. I’ll get other people to follow you as well.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

And what annoys me about twitter is that I like to talk a lot and it won’t let me post more than ___words…and I don’t feel like breaking it into two parts or summing it up :P Haha

you stfu
    btw your mom does amazing BJs

• that_boy_is_a_monster

wow dude you’re too funny seriously hahaha stop you’re killing me…

• ThatAwkwardHershey

But I’m thinking maybe I should make one with the same username?

Sure. I’ll follow you. I’ll get other people to follow you as well.
    Alrighty then :)

w.e gaylord

Jun 27, 2010 @ 09:12 am
    MeenuD said:

I think she’s gaining weight…

I think she is. For some reason I pay attention to her legs on Sonny, and they look like twice as big.

you stfu
    btw your mom does amazing BJs

#that_boy_is_a_monster_is_a_bitch

Jun 27, 2010 @ 09:12 am
    MeenuD said:

I think she’s gaining weight…

I think it might be the outfit she’s wearing
    I do like it, but it’s kinda un-flattering

Gotta go. Bye guys. :D

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

Miss Lovato never fails to impress me(:

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Some anon wanna bitch about something?
    I have a good stfu picture to post :)

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin

Jun 27, 2010 @ 09:12 am
    MeenuD said:

I think she’s gaining weight…

That’s because there usually flowy skirts on sonny
    not tight shorts.
    Plus on the skirts they usually hide most of her thigh and only show a little bit of thigh, knee, and calves.

musiciseverything said:

Oh shit! This happened yesterday. Lol.

It did when last night?

She needs a stylist..She is cute and all but she doesnt know how to dress.

• Nikoo

Wow she is AHMAZING!!!!! So glad I’m seeing her August 7th in Chicago!!!! P.S. She messed up in U Got Nothing On Me, but who cares! She’s awesome

me toooo

she was amazing!!! i love her :)

She sounds great ;D

• Anonymousssssss

Alot of mistakes during U Got Nothin’ On Me. Poor thing :( She still has an amazing voice, even when she’s sick.

guys did noone else notice that at the very end of her singing Dont Forget she whispered something really quietly?? it looked like “i love you”….

• MeenuD

I think she’s gaining weight…

• Drizzy

I was there and she said
    “This belt is killing me.. I guess that’s what you get for trying to be fashionable..”
    Hahaha. She’s cute. :)

• Drizzy

I think she’s gaining weight…
    ====

NOOOOO. She’s tiny!
    Well she has curves but she is thin.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Drizzy said:

I was there and she said
    Hahaha. She’s cute. :)
    I love your icon!!

• idkMyBFFjill

i love waking up to the sound of vuvuzuelas

Drizzy said:

I think she’s gaining weight…
    ====

NOOOOO. She’s tiny!
    Well she has curves but she is thin.
    I’ve never met her so your probably right.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I think she’s gaining weight…

I agree cause I said that last night.

• WakaWakaEhEh

idkMyBFFjill said:
    i love waking up to the sound of vuvuzuelas
    ____________

That’s something we don’t have in common…

• ohhlalalamiley

She sounds great for being sick.
    She doesn’t even sound sick.
    I’m proud of her.

• Drizzy

was there and she said
    Hahaha. She’s cute. :)
    I love your icon!!

======

Thanks. I <3 yours! She’s hot. Hahaha. ;)

• pceloveguitar

Please, lord, burn that outfit!
    God, it;s horrendous.
    If she had on shorter shorts it’d look better but aSlkxdcfj!
    Anyway, she sounds pheeeeemonanol.
    Can’t wait to see her on tour this summer :)

• Drizzy

I think she’s gaining weight…
    ====

NOOOOO. She’s tiny!
    Well she has curves but she is thin.
    I’ve never met her so your probably right.

===

Well her body is weird…Like she has a small waist and big hips.
    But I give her props for not trying to loose a lot of weight or whatever.. She is just amazing. :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?

• ohhlalalamiley

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Boys like girls<33333

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I just ate a handful of peppers :D

Drizzy said:

was there and she said
    Hahaha. She’s cute. :)
    I love your icon!!

======

Thanks. I <3 yours! She's hot. Hahaha. ;)
    --------
    Megan Fox, yes, yes she is. “Drizzy” I like your name too cause Imma huge Drizzy Drake fan.

• .Smile.

I’ve not heard her sing Trainwreck in agesss! I lovveeee it .. BTW England is outta the world cup :( WHYYYYYYY

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.

ohhlalalamiley said:

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Boys like girls<33333
    -----------
    Ikr, they’re amazing.

• .Smile.

Jaymee__x said:

I really like her outfit.
    WOOOO I loveee your icon ! Vampire diariess FTW lool

• MeenuD

Lets whore it out people.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/

• Maris ?

Those shorts…

• ohhlalalamiley

ohhlalalamiley said:

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Boys like girls<33333
    -----------
    Ikr, they're amazing.
    This is one of my fav songs by them besides
    Heels over headsss (: <3333

• LoveSemi

i love trainwreck
    i always sing to my bf ;D
    and she looks so cute on that one

ohhlalalamiley said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Boys like girls<33333
    -----------
    Ikr, they're amazing.
    This is one of my fav songs by them besides
    Heels over headsss (: <3333
    ---------
    Me too :) I love that song.

Now I’m heels over head
    I’m hangin’ upside down
    Thinking how you left me for dead
    California bound

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.

• Sweetdisposition?

I don’t really like how Demi moves on stage it’s so diva-ish and too much :S No offence.

• xCookieMuffin

In OU’s Rock Your Mall post they spelled it Rock You Mall :/.

Demi looks amazing!

Everyone keep this a secret:

I might say that I love everyone more than Demi, but really, Demi is the only Disney person I like deep down :)

Demi looks amazing!

Everyone keep this a secret:

I feel the same way.
    I mean I’ve always liked her from the start.
    Unlike every other disney star that I’ve hated at one point.

why not miley has been the one there for her now not selena. selena betray her by going with taylor and saying she the best friend she has ever had and blah blah blah. selena is a really the worst friend to everyone.

• BglitterBBy2.0

No offense but you don’t know what happened?
    Selena was always there for her too.

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:17 am

Demi is a fucking whore no wonder joe dumped her nasty ass

Who did Demi have sex with? And from what source did you find this out?

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Demi looks amazing!

Everyone keep this a secret:

I feel the same way.
    I mean I’ve always liked her from the start.
    Unlike every other disney star that I’ve hated at one point.

Yah sooo true!

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Yep :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

I’m confused what’s going on?

Some anon should bitch
    I’m getting pretty bored :)

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

True. It’s like as Demi is getting over Joe, Selena couldn’t care less. She just wants to go bowling with Taylor. What a friend. I bet Miley and Demi aren’t that close, but since Demi’s hurt, Miley’s there. I wouldn’t be surprised if Selena dated both Demi and Taylor’s ex, Joe. Even if Selena tried her best, she couldn’t pull that song off as well as Demi. It’d be horrible actually.

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Yep :)

Oooh I used to watch that! :D

Oh, I would LOVE to see that awkwardness xD

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Yep :)

Oooh I used to watch that! :D

It’s pretty much one of the best things on TV :)

Oh, I would LOVE to see that awkwardness xD

Same here. LOL

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Yep :)

Oooh I used to watch that! :D

It’s pretty much one of the best things on TV :)

Ikr! I don’t really watch it now because the channel I watch it on keeps repeating it :/

I wanna Jensen Icon :)

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Yep :)

Oooh I used to watch that! :D

It’s pretty much one of the best things on TV :)

I love Dean Winchester xD

Bye Bye :)

(replying to this) – Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

wow dude you’re too funny seriously hahaha stop you’re killing me…

I’m sorry but you know this how?

Nobody told that bitch to bring her mother into this. Just because you’re a whore, doesn’t mean Demi is.

Bye Bye :)

Okay. See you later. LOL (Lots Of Love)

• lioness

Amazing performance for being sick the other day

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Oh my fucking God, who posted that. I’m in it.

• stop bitchin

Oh, no. Please tell me you’re kidding. You precious Demi hasn’t exactly been the best friend either. Learn some facts and stop assume. It makes you look like an ass.

(replying to this) – Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

wow dude you’re too funny seriously hahaha stop you’re killing me…

I’m sorry but you know this how?

At first I thought you were insulting me.
    I was like whoo there what did I do to you?
    haha but true.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

MileyManiacMani… said:
    Oh my fucking God, who posted that. I’m in it.

Some Anon.
    What happened?

Hi!
    Joe looks very smexi in your icon(;

‘Sup gurl, ‘Sup? :)

Nuu-tin
    WBU?

Not much either! Who’s that in your icon? :)

Jared Padalecki :)

Inside Supernatural?

Yep :)

Oooh I used to watch that! :D

It’s pretty much one of the best things on TV :)

I love Dean Winchester xD

Dean’s the good one, right? I like Sam :P

Hi my friend!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Hi!
    Joe looks very smexi in your icon(;

Haha thank you! :D
    Yours is nice too.

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Oh my fucking God, who posted that. I’m in it.

Some Anon.
    What happened?

Just wondering because I’m in that.

I’m back :) Hi everyone!

Hai gurl!

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:56 am

I’m back :) Hi everyone!

Hey. Were you here yesterday when we were going off at ImNotAnnoying3.o?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

MileyManiacMani… said:
    Oh my fucking God, who posted that. I’m in it.

Some Anon.
    What happened?

Just wondering because I’m in that.

Ooh do you even know what’s going on?

• nick

Please just stop. You are a Selena hater, so of course you would say that.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

If she doesn’t can I? LOL. Did I say Hi to you?

• BglitterBBy2.0

wow dude you’re too funny seriously hahaha stop you’re killing me…

I’m sorry but you know this how?

ohhlalalamiley said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Boys like girls<33333
    -----------
    Ikr, they're amazing.
    This is one of my fav songs by them besides
    Heels over headsss (: <3333
    ---------
    Me too :) I love that song.

Now I'm heels over head
    I'm hangin' upside down
    Thinking how you left me for dead
    California bound
    ---------
    I like The First One from their Love Drunk album.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    Me too. I know that Selena and Miley have stylists, but idk if Demi has one. If she does, she needs to fire him/her.

She is not getting weights. i just think the way she dressed and the curly hair make it look that way…

xCookieMuffin said:

In OU’s Rock Your Mall post they spelled it Rock You Mall :/.
    Perverted things just ran through my head.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Gah, I’d be willing to help her out.

ohhlalalamiley said:

ohhlalalamiley said:

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
    Do you know you’re unlike any other?
    You’ll always be my thunder, and I said
    Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
    I don’t wanna ever love another
    You’ll always be my thunder
    So bring on the rain
    And bring on the thunder

Boys like girls<33333
    -----------
    Ikr, they're amazing.
    This is one of my fav songs by them besides
    Heels over headsss (: <3333
    ---------
    Me too :) I love that song.

Now I'm heels over head
    I'm hangin' upside down
    Thinking how you left me for dead
    California bound
    ---------
    I like The First One from their Love Drunk album.
    ----------
    Me too :)I like their slow songs more than the upbeat stuff.

• xCookieMuffin

In OU’s Rock Your Mall post they spelled it Rock You Mall :/.
    Perverted things just ran through my head.

Hmm…sounds like OU wants to rock someones mall.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Gah, I’d be willing to help her out.
    Ikr? The mom shorts she’s wearing is just horrible.

• xCookieMuffin

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Gah, I’d be willing to help her out.

Sammmeee. Demi looks like she could use the helpp. & If I was Demi, I would have fired my stylist by now.

• Drizzy

Drizzzzzy Drake ;)

xCookieMuffin said:

In OU’s Rock Your Mall post they spelled it Rock You Mall :/.
    Perverted things just ran through my head.

Hmm…sounds like OU wants to rock someones mall.
    Yeah, OU is getting dirty.

Holy fuck. It’s extremely hot outside. D:

• Sweetdisposition?

Brb I want to edit my profile :)

Drizzy said:

Drizzzzzy Drake ;)
    Imma marry him one day. ;)

• xCookieMuffin

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Gah, I’d be willing to help her out.
    Ikr? The mom shorts she’s wearing is just horrible.

I’m starting to wonder if the stylist is Demi’s mom ….

Sweetdisposition? said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Gah, I’d be willing to help her out.
    Ikr? The mom shorts she’s wearing is just horrible.
    Even I know better than that to not let my stylist give me mom shorts to wear. MOM SHORTS!! She’s out of her mind.

Drizzzzzy Drake ;)

Katie made me change my icon from him yesterday. Boo. I love me some Drake. :)

xCookieMuffin said:

Lord, what the heck is she wearing?
    No clue, the fame is getting to her.
    No joke it’s making her look big. :/
    I wonder if she has a stylist or not.
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. Gah, I’d be willing to help her out.
    Ikr? The mom shorts she’s wearing is just horrible.

I’m starting to wonder if the stylist is Demi’s mom ….
    Possibility…

• Shifu Yantao

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

——————-

i don’t get it…what does floptina have to do with christina and that don’t even look like her?!?

But it is funny lol!

• musiciseverything

Again, I wish my hair was curly like that…..

• Julianna

Demi<3

I Love Demi Lovato.I really think she sings very good and also she is a pretty young girl.You Rock Demi keep rocking it out girl.I wish i was there but i couldn’t go.God bless you Demi.

• Sweetdisposition?

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

LMFAO!!!!!!

Hello baby Camilla Belle in Jurassic Park?!

Hahahahaha! :)

Oh my lord, she’s fucking adorable<3

• musiciseverything

I’m not afraid, to take a stand…

• musiciseverything

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

Oh shnap. LMAO!!!!

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

LMFAO!!!!!!
    Floptina! Rofl xD

• Maris ?

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

————————–

lol, poor Christina tho :/

• xCookieMuffin

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

LMAO.

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

LMFAO!!!!!!
    Floptina! Rofl xD
    “Why is she disguised?”
    “She’s not herself tonight.”
    LMFAO!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

I had a really funny Lady Gaga one, but I can’t find it. Darn it…

Love Demi lovato and of course Miley Cyrus!

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

LMFAO!!!!!!
    Floptina! Rofl xD
    “Why is she disguised?”
    “She’s not herself tonight.”
    LMFAO!!!
    Whoever made this is a genius. I had this hilarious Lady Gaga but I can’t find it.

Good performance but the outfit is awful. And Demi still wears way too much makeup!

• peacelovehearts

Sweetdisposition? said:

This made me laugh so hard! No offence to any Christina Aguilera fans on here.
    AHAHA:

LMFAO!!!!!!
    Floptina! Rofl xD
    “Why is she disguised?”
    “She’s not herself tonight.”
    LMFAO!!!
    I love these kind. I laugh even at the ones of Jonas Brothers or any celeb I like.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Hai gurl!

Hey! :D

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Oh my fucking God, who posted that. I’m in it.

Some Anon.
    What happened?

Just wondering because I’m in that.

Ooh do you even know what’s going on?

Right now. Nooo. But I knoew what I was talking about yesterday.

MileyManiacMani… said:
    Oh my fucking God, who posted that. I’m in it.

Some Anon.
    What happened?

Just wondering because I’m in that.

Ooh do you even know what’s going on?

Right now. Nooo. But I knoew what I was talking about yesterday.

haha!
    Do you mind telling me I’m just really curious?

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:56 am

I’m back :) Hi everyone!

Hey. Were you here yesterday when we were going off at ImNotAnnoying3.o?
    No I came at the end of it.

• bgiagfb

• MileyManiacMania-a.k.a. the MMM-

Please just stop. You are a Selena hater, so of course you would say that.

I have nothing to hate on Selena for. Her bad acting? Her huge head? Her horrible voice? I’m okay with what I have. Trust Me.

• CaitlinJonas

selena rox ok ppl. do does demi. its not even just selenas falt. its also demis (and this is coming from A HUGE demi fan) she started hanging out with miley and no matter how much selena and miley say there friends they hate each other because of nick. demi doesnt know how selena feels because miley never did anything to hurt her. so demi probably said ‘sel i love u but i can hang out with whoever i want its not ur decision” the same thing happend to me and my friend 2 years ago, she started hanging out with this huge brat at school and i said i dont want to hang out with her because i dont like her and so she said ok im sorry i pick her but i still love u and we hardly spoke that entire year then the next year my friends find that this girl is a jerk and hates her and comes running back to me and of course i said sure cause i missed her and now we’re bffs. all u can do is hope demi and selena become the best of friends in PPP2

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:56 am

I’m back :) Hi everyone!

Hey. Were you here yesterday when we were going off at ImNotAnnoying3.o?
    No I came at the end of it.

Well, do you know the story.

I’m back :) Hi everyone!

Hiii Sophia! :)

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

LOL I’d love to!

• Julianna

I’m bored :/

____

Ikr? What does your username say? LOL JC :P

I’m bored :/
    ___

Hi! So am I! :(

• oxoemmaoxo

She looks pretty.

OT: england 1 – germany 4
    England WTF?
    Now im surpporting brazil and portugal.

She looks pretty.

OT: england 1 – germany 4
    England WTF?
    Now im surpporting brazil and portugal.
    ______

LOL England are really disappointing me :(

• Julianna

She is on urban dictionary? woah.

• CaitlinJonas

<33333333333 her! On dont forget when she did her little heart thing lol i have a poster of her doing that in my bedroom and thats what i do instead of the like full hand heart i like the 2 finger one and its awesome my friends dk how to do it xD i love her so much i feel so bad for her she still loves joe and he has forgoten and he broke her heart and i love joe ya know but he is such a heartbreaker its just wrong!

She’s amazing! :D

haha!
    Do you mind telling me I’m just really curious?

This 12 year old chick, her psuedonym on OU is Imnotannoying3.0 (oceanup canceled her first account and her second one so this is the third time around, hence the 3). Anyway she went on My OU friend’s page saying really nasty sexual stuff. But the girl was nothing but nice to her. So she was pretty mad. You see the reason her account got canceled twice was because she’s so rude. She calls people disgusto names when they don’t agree with her. That link you got was me telling everybody what she called me, a homeless b—-. So everybody hates her now. When she went on the post last night people were putting her on blast about stuff she did in the past. And I’m still mad at that chick.

Bye Bye :)
    ____

Bye!

• CaliforniaGirls

love the top hate the pants

• eury

demi es la mejor superenlo

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I find it funny that MileyManiac continues to talk shit when she doesn’t even know any of it.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:09 am

Bye Bye :)
    ____

Bye!

See you later. LOL (Lots Of Love)

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:09 am

Bye Bye :)
    ____

Bye!

See you later. LOL (Lots Of Love)

You have a red box!

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I know all of it. And do you know who the hell posted that thing on tinypic.

________

Hi my twinnn!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

If she doesn’t can I? LOL. Did I say Hi to you?

Haha sure you can :p If she said no I’d still post it here LOL

I know weired LOL

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:13 am

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:09 am

Bye Bye :)
    ____

Bye!

See you later. LOL (Lots Of Love)

You have a red box!

OU spammed it. My PC froze when I hit Sub comment.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

If she doesn’t can I? LOL. Did I say Hi to you?

Haha sure you can :p If she said no I’d still post it here LOL

I know weired LOL
    __________

LOL LOL LOL! I love that! I’m gonna save it somewhere! :D

• emma13

Jun 27, 2010 @ 10:57 am

Hi my friend!

Disdain!! Guess what? I saw a dream of you last night LOL No kidding!
    It was kind of weired LOL wanna hear it?

If she doesn’t can I? LOL. Did I say Hi to you?

Haha sure you can :p If she said no I’d still post it here LOL

I know weired LOL

LOLLLL

• emma13

• CaliforniaGirls

haha!
    Do you mind telling me I’m just really curious?

Yeah, then she made a new account and faked it wasn’t her, then started being a bitch. But I did figure out you can acctually make an account with the same name but like different example:
    1#: LaLaLand
    2#: LaLaLAnd
    I tried this and they both came up as LaLaLand for some reason. but Shes still a bitch!

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:13 am

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:09 am

Bye Bye :)
    ____

Bye!

See you later. LOL (Lots Of Love)

You have a red box!

OU spammed it. My PC froze when I hit Sub comment.
    _________

Oh LOL I want a red box :D

• xCookieMuffin

Mmmhmmm

• PaaperPlanes

Good job.

Lord, I can’t breathe!

• harrypotterbitches

wow she sounds really good and she had a sore throat? oh you go Demi coco you go ;)

Lord, I can’t breathe!
    OMG!!! LMFAO!!! That is too epic.

• Chanel13_

She is awesome…

• Jaymee__x

I really like her outfit.

Follow me. I’m a twitter virgin.

• harrypotterbitches

Lord, I can’t breathe!
    LMAO

• Maris ?

Lord, I can’t breathe!

———————

LMAO! wtf? xD

Hellowww :)

• Sweetdisposition?

I wish that gifs and pictures could show up right away on here like on LJ. OU would be way more entertaining :)