JONAS LA Date Expectations NEW Ep

People ?

DICK !!

I OWN DIS BITCH :p !

Watch Leap Year Online

• Aryanna

Hmm.. Cool. Hope this one’s better than the others though…
    The girls have disappeared ?

• Its called Jaylor

Amy Adams and Matthew Goode star in “Leap Year,” a romantic comedy that follows one woman’s determined quest to get married to the perfect guy… despite what fate has in store for her.

• Its called Jaylor

Out of 15 comments i wrote 12 of them. nice,nice.

• Its called Jaylor

Out of 15 comments i wrote 12 of them. nice,nice.

Jonas L.A. is so much better
    I love Jonas Brothers <3

GOD this place i dead.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

So boring..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I’m going to watch it now even though I will still watch it on T.V. :P

• inhumancreation

Should I watch it? Or should I not.. hmm.. I just don’t know.

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • Its called Jaylor

Im going to watch Leap Year now.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

AWWWW.. YOUR ICON !! <3

• picstoburn

blah i think it’s tonight. idk if im going to watch it.

• picstoburn

i don’t if im “spamming” im only doing this once since im so bored.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0
  • Talkyoudown

SMH for some reason I cant come to love Jonas….I try….but I cant.

And what is up with formspring? Is it like the new facebook or something. I hear people talk about it all the time. They talk about it more than facebook now…which is a relief cause I never got into facebook. And my friends always bagged on me for it>.<

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Its called Jaylor said:

Jun 27, 2010 @ 03:32 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

AWWWW.. YOUR ICON !! <3
    haha i love it. ^_^

• picstoburn

@imnotannoying chill with the spamming. :| taking up the whole screen DAMN

• inhumancreation

Jonas Brothers… sigh what happened to your massive fanbase? Oh right right, another JB came along.

• sess nugget

MH for some reason I cant come to love Jonas….I try….but I cant.

Mm your icon, and Jonas is lame that’s why hahah

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

SO MUCH SPAM -_-
    …allright, ima watch it now…

• Talkyoudown

Joe singing make it right was the best part of it! his voice is beautiful
    I think i like Nick’s better

Aww :) Small world!
    Yeah never know, I might know your family. haha
    Do you go 2 pres?
    Presentation? Yeah I do :O
    LOL!! I’m not going to say who my family are incase you like hate them or something aha x

Presentation? Yeah I do :O

I hate no one in my school haha. What year are they in?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Nick’s singing ‘Dear God’ reminds me of Billy Gilman singing ‘One Voice’.

Presentation? Yeah I do :O

I hate no one in my school haha. What year are they in?
    Im not sure. Coz they years are different in Scotland they are 17 maybe… or 16 not sure

• TheAnonWithABrain

NicksSweetCaroline said:

TheAnonWithABrain said:

Joe singing make it right was the best part of it! his voice is beautiful
    I think i like Nick’s better
    —————
    Nick singing it was pretty good! but idk I prefer Joe’s voice…

NicksSweetCaroline
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:23 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

Presentation? Yeah I do :O

I hate no one in my school haha. What year are they in?

I have a feeling their in my class or the class below me.

• emma13

lol why do they have to leak every damn episode? i mean seriously and you guys wonder why disney shows dont do that good in viewers and ratings. and anyways im only watching this for nick and nicole.

TheAnonWithABrain said:

Joe singing make it right was the best part of it! his voice is beautiful

I preferred Nick’s version TBH.

• picstoburn

some people don’t have Disney channel or they’re not showing JONAS L.A in different places yet maybe that’s why they leak it?

• emma13

the same can be said for a whole lot of other shows but yet those shows dont leak anything. soo…

Pause at 2:41 lol at Nick’s face.

• inhumancreation

the same can be said for a whole lot of other shows but yet those shows dont leak anything. soo.

Most Disney shows gets leaked and then others get put on the internet as soon as they’re out, you just got to look for the, but nearly every show gets on here

I like both versions of Make it Right, but Nick’s I heard once and said ok it good. Joe’s I like to listen to over and over. I just like the quality and tone of his voice.

• ohmimiley

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

• -Jenii
  • musicmylife1993

I LOOVE SEASON 2! :D

JOnas is the most dumb show invented by a human. They make me feel sick about being from New Jersey!!!!

inhumancreation said:

You are irish?!?!? HALLLA!!
    I’m scottish but all my grannies and granda’s are irish :)

Mon the hoops if you catch my drift ;)
    ______
    Haha! That’s brilliant. I love Scottish people. :O Although our accents get mixed up in some American movies, I find it funny.

• inhumancreation

Yeah i dont get that cause they are totally different. I have a load of family who live in Gallway and some in Connamarra~

No fucking way. I live in Galway :O

No fucking way. I live in Galway :O
    Aww :) Small world!

LOL. when nick says “FIBBER!” idk why that made me laugh soo much.

No fucking way. I live in Galway :O
    Aww :) Small world!
    Yeah never know, I might know your family. haha

No fucking way. I live in Galway :O
    Aww :) Small world!
    Yeah never know, I might know your family. haha
    Do you go 2 pres?

• TheAnonWithABrain

Joe singing make it right was the best part of it! his voice is beautiful

haha, agreed :D

ooooooohhh gooooooood yessssssssss

• picstoburn

Is there this much Jonas hate on anythingdisney??

nope but that site or whatever confuses me.

icstoburn said:

Is there this much Jonas hate on anythingdisney??

nope but that site or whatever confuses me.
    Same. And NicksSweetCaroline is too long to be a user name =/

• _huajaichumpoo

Hey, Nick. How about you beat Kevin without clothes?

_huajaichumpoo said:

Hey, Nick. How about you beat Kevin without clothes?

_________

That would be the day! ;)

• MeenuD

Nick looks cute arguing.

• _huajaichumpoo

_huajaichumpoo said:

Hey, Nick. How about you beat Kevin without clothes?

_________

That would be the day! ;)
    ___________

XD

• picstoburn

NicksSweetCaroline
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 03:57 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

icstoburn said:

Is there this much Jonas hate on anythingdisney??

nope but that site or whatever confuses me.
    Same. And NicksSweetCaroline is too long to be a user name =/
    ===
    they’re haters lol.

• _huajaichumpoo

What happened to Nick and Macy’s scene?

picstoburn said:

NicksSweetCaroline
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 03:57 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

icstoburn said:

Is there this much Jonas hate on anythingdisney??

nope but that site or whatever confuses me.
    Same. And NicksSweetCaroline is too long to be a user name =/
    ===
    they’re haters lol.
    ahaha :P
    aww hell no!

• inhumancreation

TELL ME ONE THING! Is Kevin hilarious in this? Because before I watch it I’d like to know if he’s still the funny ol’ Kevin I loved. :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Let me get a hoohah two times tuesday!

• _huajaichumpoo

___________

Kevin was adorable. I think Nick was funny.

• picstoburn

not really all he talks about is his car it’s pretty boring.

• MeenuD

inhumancreation said:

Kevin’s def the funny one. And he’s adorable as well cause he’s probably the only one that can REALLY act.

• NicksSweetCaroline

BTW i followed a bunch of users on formspring incase you are wondering who i am :)

• inhumancreation

not really all he talks about is his car it’s pretty boring.

Sucks, he was my favorite on it haha Joe was too obsessed with girls, Nick was too serious, then Kevin would come out with the most stupid things, it’s how it should be. :D

_______

Yeah him and Nick were hilarious this episode. It reminded me of the episode where they competed against eachother in hacky sack.

• inhumancreation

Haha, I’ll watch it tomorrow and pray for a laugh out of him.

• MeenuD

inhumancreation said:

Haha, I’ll watch it tomorrow and pray for a laugh out of him.
    This season seems to be better than last season.

I loved when Nick screamed “KEVIN!” for some reason.

#DICK MAKE IT A TT! DICK= NICK AND DEMI

#DICK MAKE IT A TT! DICK= NICK AND DEMI
    Already tweeted :P

• inhumancreation

Haha, I’ll watch it tomorrow and pray for a laugh out of him.
    This season seems to be better than last season.

Yeah, I think it might be more interesting now their in L.A. I haven’t seen much of the 1st seasons eps though because I’m from Ireland and I have no Disney Channel but all the ones I saw pretty much cracked me up because of Kevin. I have a funny feeling this season Nick’s gonna lighten up a little more but Joe’s gonna be himself as always

Random, but does anyone know what the video is where joe and nick are pushing a truck? (its not a JONAS episode)

• _huajaichumpoo

I loved when Nick screamed “KEVIN!” for some reason.
    __________

He found his sneakers at the bottom of the pool.

Nick was funny this episode.

First.

• Its called Jaylor

WOHOOO HELL YEAH IM FIRST !!

AND SECOND !

• Its called Jaylor

DUDE IM THIRD AND IT FEELS SO DAMND GOOD !

• Its called Jaylor

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE !?!

• Layla_x_o

I actually love this show!!

YAY !! PERSON !

helloo… ?

• suckit

the first season sucked so badly but the 2nd 1 was better but i still don’t like it as much but nacy is cool

• NicksSweetCaroline

cant b bothered to watch…
    instead

Haven’t you noticed since Justin came along Jonas kind of died down? haha
    I have noticed there has been less tweens but obviously thats a good thing

• LoveToLove

I actually LOVED this episode XD

Haven’t you noticed since Justin came along Jonas kind of died down? haha
    I have noticed there has been less tweens but obviously thats a good thing
    I don’t know what happened haha I’ve grown out of a lot of Disney stars, Jonas has to be the main one. I only really like Demi and Miley lately.

Haven’t you noticed since Justin came along Jonas kind of died down? haha
    I have noticed there has been less tweens but obviously thats a good thing
    Iv not coz i can see that jonas are growing with me.

NJATA was a step up in maturity and stuff like brand new state of mind and then london foolishly is even more developed

• NicksSweetCaroline

Is there this much Jonas hate on anythingdisney??

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

is there this much Jonas hate on anythingdisney??

not at all

Nick made me laugh this episode.

“I can beat you without shoes, I can beat you without socks, I can beat you without FEET!”

“I could roll my r’s because my tongue wasn’t fully formed!”

Nick made me laugh this episode.

“I could roll my r’s because my tongue wasn’t fully formed!”
    _____

couldn’t*

• _huajaichumpoo

__________

From Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

inhumancreation said:

Haha, I’ll watch it tomorrow and pray for a laugh out of him.
    This season seems to be better than last season.

You are irish?!?!? HALLLA!!
    I’m scottish but all my grannies and granda’s are irish :)

Mon the hoops if you catch my drift ;)

_huajaichumpoo said:

__________

From Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

Joe and Stella are boring me this season.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i’m trying to listen to some of nick’s les mis singing. :)

• MeenuD

inhumancreation said:

Haha, I’ll watch it tomorrow and pray for a laugh out of him.
    This season seems to be better than last season.

Joe’s the same with the Stella and girl drama. Nick’s somewhat the same but with some Macy drama. And Kevin he’s still his adorable self.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    i’m trying to listen to some of nick’s les mis singing. :)
    __________

I love his voice in Les Mis. <3

• iusedtobelovedrunk

all these qualities SUCK

• inhumancreation

You are irish?!?!? HALLLA!!
    I’m scottish but all my grannies and granda’s are irish :)

Mon the hoops if you catch my drift ;)
    ______

MeenuD
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:11 pm
    MeenuD said:

inhumancreation said:

Haha, I’ll watch it tomorrow and pray for a laugh out of him.
    This season seems to be better than last season.

It’s basically gonna be all about relationship drama, and Kevin being the lonely one trying to make a joke out of stuff. I don’t know what to think of it. haha