JONAS LA New Episode Preview

Do YOU think the show is BETTER or WORSE than last season?

‘Make It Right‘ music video under! Thx Jen & x0xvalx0x.

right on!

• elmooo

haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.
    so right.
    sonny with a chance also sucked.
    the only ones which sucked less are wowp and of course hannah

• Broken Smile

Nargwarggle!

• Melissa=)

most disney channel shows suck.

• CaliforniaGirls

“we are shredding twinkle twinkle” only nick could do that…only nick

I haven’t seen Jonas LA, yet
    But I DO think I would like last season better, because it’s more free formed & stuff :)

• Julianna

haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.
    so right.
    sonny with a chance also sucked.
    the only ones which sucked less are wowp and of course hannah

——————

Yeah I still don’t
    understand how both got a
    second season…

Melissa=) said:

most disney channel shows suck.

That’s why I prefer Nickelodeon :)

Arent they over already?Did you see the crowd on GMA last month with Demi it was so small Mileys was 5 times the size.

• MeenuD

There is no way in hell Joe can sing that high.

you guys need to give the guys a chance im a huge fan and i got to say season one SUCKS! BUT BUT BUT !!!! SEASON 2 IS A LOT BETTTER THEY IMPROVED A LOT! THE PLOT AND ACTING IS BETTER!

• peacelovehearts
  • CaliforniaGirls

elmooo said:

haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.
    so right.
    sonny with a chance also sucked.
    the only ones which sucked less are wowp and of course hannah

what about Suite Life on Deck, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Thats so Raven, Cory in the House, Lizzie Mcguier, Phil of the futer…I Miss old disney shows, they were legit!

I heard him live one time when he hit a high not. You’d be surprised.

It looks too much like EastEnders :/

But I might watch it :P

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I really LOVE the new season of JONAS LA. It’s worlds better than the first season! I think Nick and Joe are doing much better with their acting, especially Nick. Kevin…not so much, but they at least toned town his character which helped.

Love the format.

• peacelovehearts

Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:34 am
    Melissa=) said:
    most disney channel shows suck.
    Correction: ALL Disney shows suck nowadays. Besides Phineas & Ferb and HM. -__-

• Melissa=)

haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.
    so right.
    sonny with a chance also sucked.
    the only ones which sucked less are wowp and of course hannah

==========================
    i loved old disney channel shows.
    except cory in the house. that show was a fail.

• elmooo

haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.
    so right.
    sonny with a chance also sucked.
    the only ones which sucked less are wowp and of course hannah

_______________________
    oooh yeah, the old ones were amazing :)
    i prefered normal zack and cody, mr moseby cracks me up lol! :)
    tbh, hannah and wowp is such an effort to watch now, their like not that funny anymore!
    mr moseby is the only one thats funny haha-he rocks :)

• Melissa=)

most disney channel shows suck.
    Correction: ALL Disney shows suck nowadays. Besides Phineas & Ferb and HM. -__-
    ===============
    phineas and ferb is the shit. haha.

Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..

You are all wacked! Jonas LA is great this season and it’s worlds better than anything else Disney is churning out.

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.

Correction:
    Most of us DO like Jonas Brothers
    just not very many people like the show

• luvEVANA

haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.
    so right.
    sonny with a chance also sucked.
    the only ones which sucked less are wowp and of course hannah

——————

Yeah I still don’t
    understand how both got a
    second season…
    beause 5 year olds watch it e.g. my sister

• picstoburn

Jonas L.A was alright. good think it’s airs on sunday. cause since family guy doesn’t have any more eps for this season. i could watch this show :|

• elmooo

Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..
    _________
    glees also crap!
    season 1 was good but i couldent watch s2!
    the only good current programmes are ANTM, Gossip girl, desperate housewives and sometimes i watch 90210.

the hills used to be amazing but lc left and it was shit

• Melissa=)

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.

Correction:
    Most of us DO like Jonas Brothers
    just not very many people like the show
    ================
    exactly. i still watch it though. :P

• m

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.
    the acting sucks

• m

hat_boy_is_a_m… said:
    Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..
    Good Luck Charlie is really good. The acting and the script is perfect. It’s what all Disney shows should be like. No triple threats that act, try to sing and try to dance.

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

;D
    __________

Hi Shyann! :D

• m

said:

The crowd at GMA was HUGE! Were you frickin blind…they had to use the Central Park stage which is way larger of a venue then just outside of the studio.

The JOnas Brothers aren’t over, their fan base is getting older along with them. I love that. When you go to a JB concert the girls are all mid teens and up…it’s not a daycare like the Hannah Montanna concerts.
    There hasn’t been a Hannah concert in 3 years
    Mileys GMA concert consisted mainly of teens and people were blocks away just to see it. Jonas at GMA didnot even fill half of Central park.

I don’t really pay attention to stuff like that. I don’t lilke Jonas anymore. I still watch their show and check out their new music but it’s all blah now. Miley has always been different and keeps changing her sound and look. That’s why I’ve always been a fan

• NicksSweetCaroline

Someone please tape it and put it on uTube :)

m said:

said:

There hasn’t been a Hannah concert in 3 years

That reminded me of that one HM episode where Miley wanted to change up her look & sound

Half Dolla Hannah xD

• m

I liked season 1 but I really like season 2. Making it Right is definitely not my favorite song though. And I think it’s interesting that Nick has been a writer on every song and no other Jonas.
    On season 2 of JONAS Nick only wrote 1 songs. All the others were written by professionals which is why the music is better this season.

• iamsarah93

i love this show it now filled with drama and romance :) WHOOOOO

• TEXT%
  • emma13

seriously joe can NOT act. idk why sometimes its so cringe worthy when ever he acts. and i thought he was gonna get better this season. guess not.

I’M BATMAN!! :D

• elmooo

Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..
    _________
    glees also crap!
    season 1 was good but i couldent watch s2!

the hills used to be amazing but lc left and it was shit
    ==========================
    :O glee is amazing!
    _______________________
    in season 2 there was no story!
    it was like rachel had tonselitus
    like it was crap, but i watched most eps!

• CaliforniaGirls

Talkyoudown said:

I love JB and all but Jonas sucks like rotten eggs. Sorry. And SWAC also sucks. But I watch sometimes for Nico and Brady. They are the only people i like on that show. And Sterling knight is okay too.

The only good shows on disney are WOWP and HM.
    TSLOD is okay.

Its Grady not Brady…unless you hit the wrong button

Some anon get on here!!
    It’s boring without them!!

• Melissa=)

phineas and ferb is the best disney channel show.
    true story.

• emma13

honestly the only show on disney worth watching is wizards of waverly place. that show has good acting and the writing on that show is beyond amazing. i mean seriously take a look at season 3. its fucking awesome. tbh its the only show i watch on disney.

Some anon get on here!!
    It’s boring without them!!
    ______

Ikr? :D

said:

There hasn’t been a Hannah concert in 3 years

Melissa=) said:

phineas and ferb is the best disney channel show.
    true story.

MY NAME IS DOOF AND YOU’LL DO WHAT I SAY!! :D

• elmooo

this youtube always comes up when as like featured whenever im watching youtube, its realyyyyyy useful!

Disdain said:

Some anon get on here!!
    It’s boring without them!!
    ______

Ikr? :D

Well, anyways…
    I’M SEEING TS3 TODAY!! :D

• elmooo

____________
    true, i would watch that, but now i would only watch hannah if my sister was watching it, i wouldent by choice

• Melissa=)

selena should stick to acting.
    an demi and the jobros should stick to singing.
    the world would be a better place.

• Talkyoudown

Its Grady not Brady…unless you hit the wrong button
    Yeah I did.Just a typo. Thanks though, I fixed it.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

that_boy_is_a_m… said:
    Disdain said:

Some anon get on here!!
    It’s boring without them!!
    ______

Ikr? :D

Well, anyways…
    I’M SEEING TS3 TODAY!! :D
    ______

Aww I wanna watch it :(

that_boy_is_a_m… said:
    Melissa=) said:

phineas and ferb is the best disney channel show.
    true story.

MY NAME IS DOOF AND YOU’LL DO WHAT I SAY!! :D

WOOP WOOP!
    xD

• inwonderland

hey ho :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

It is better….but I only watch it for Joe and nicnick other than that I couldn’t care less because Kevin has been a douche and he isn’t goofy anymore.

entertain me. (:

hey shyann :D

• .Smile.

I wuv the Jonas Brothers.. And how did that girl get Jbiebers permit?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I used to watch Disney, but now I stoped cause they are boring, and NO drama but one day I watched I watch Jonas l.a and I thing its WAY bettr than the other crap! + Jonas brothers are in it! xD

• anoniem

itcouldnt get any worse,
    andthis seems better
    but jponas cant act
    its sad they start a show like this cause theyareso talenbted
    but this ieuuuwww

• twiter_twatter

I love the Jonas Brothers but I don’t like JONAS very much. I think this is for kids :S

• imlovinjonasx3

I love both seasons. It really depends on the mood I’m in. If I feel like laughing, I’ll watch season 1, if I feel more of a drama-ish mood then I’d watch the second one.

• RiNiO

Oops and I forgot… BETTER ofcourse!!!!

• superJOEman

JONAS L.A. is definitely much BETTER than the first season though I love the 1st one too..but the season 2 is really much interesting! Most especially the different locations.. I love it! <3

The only GOOD actor on disney is Gomez. It’s such a F.N shame she’s on that dumbass Wizards. It sucks just like SWAC and Jonas.

But I don’t blame them. It’s the lazy writers.

I mean did you guys see the WOWP Movie? It was total knock-off of ‘The way we almost weren’t’ from HM! All they did was put a rock in it.

• UhavejustbeenPONED

It’s better than last season but last season sucked so that doesn’t say much.

FUCK U ALL! JB are still on top! btw JONAS AND JONAS LA dont suck! and if u say they’re total disney stars then u’re wrong, u dont know they guys well! and who cares if kev is married he’s the sexiest married man alive! =P

• Olivia

I DON’T CARE WHAT ABYONE SAYS… JONAS LA ROCKS & IS MMUCH BETTER THAN he 1st Season.

I only chracters I like are Nacy, Stella(Chelsea Staub), Kevin & Joe.

Their acting is GEETTING BETTER
    MORE love & drama. And it’s still funny

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

Hey! Whenever I see you I remember Chemistry LOL
    Yeah, get your Nick J one back! :D
    hahaha i know same 4 u :P
    Results on the 4th of Aug. Put me in your prayers!!

Dont worry, you’ll be fine! :D
    I have a test on atomic structure tomorrow and I havent studied shit yet. SMH.
    School is still going in england :O We finished on friday

LMAO I’m not in England :)
    Aw i thought we had that conversation about gcse’s. MY bad !!

I don’t even watch Disney anymore, and I actually really like Jonas L.A., it’s funny and I like the locations a bit predicatable…but yah know.

Are Nickole still even together in real life?

• Emily

I’m 16 I love Disney channel I’ve never watched glee in my life. I love the Jonas brothers, they’re not actors, they’re musicians they seriously aren’t that bad the new season is way better than the first one. They’re definately not over, they just don’t have a bunch of teenie boppers like Justin bieber and they don’t perform half naked like Miley

• tessa

i think they are doing fine. u dont know how freakishly weird and pressured it is being under camera. i seriously filmed something small once and was like ” IM DONE”

• clarie

well, I must be the only fan who finds JONAS LA a bit Boring.
    I think its gone a bit to serious. I LOVED season 1. Season 2…not so sure.

Both seasons are a little too immature for the Jonas brothers. They’re all a little too old, except for the possible exception of nick, to be playing high school students. But at least the first season was kind of funny sometimes and joe wasn’t wearing those stupid trendy black rimmed glasses all the time. And Macy was cooler before she became “not a crazy fan girl” anymore. But I cant blame her, lately I haven’t been much of a fan either.

The Jonas brothers were adorable when they didnt realize their charm. Its sad to see fame go to there heads. They could be great.

• anonymous#15

i like the second season because it seems like a teenage “Jobromance” fantasy. And i just wanna keep a close eye on Nick and Macy >.< damn, Nick is getting it with girls with all acting roles for 2010! i mean, camp rock 2 with Chole, Les Miz with Camilla AND in JONAS LA with Macy. Those girls are beyond lucky.

I liked the first season of JONAS, but JONAS LA is waay better

• JB rocks my socks

I think its getting better The 1st ep was good but I think that the rest of the season is gonna be better.
    1st eps tend to suck cuz they’re intros
    In conclusion JONAS LA is much better

• Demetria

I hate JOnas
    Love Sonny
    HAte Wizards
    Hate hannah
    charlie is ok

• Tammie

I like the last season more….

• wastetimechasingchocolate

L.A L.A BABY!!!

I got that stuck in my head, it’s not even that good. -__-

• youwishyouknew

i think that JONAS LA is so much more better that just JONAS. in JONAS the jokes where like more childish where as is JONAS LA they seem so much more sophisticated.

thats just my opinion

• JB rocks my socks

OMG I just watched make it right
    I loved it
    Gah Joe is too hot for words
    and the song is cute. I literally sighed lolz

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

Hey! Whenever I see you I remember Chemistry LOL
    Yeah, get your Nick J one back! :D
    hahaha i know same 4 u :P
    Results on the 4th of Aug. Put me in your prayers!!

Dont worry, you’ll be fine! :D
    I have a test on atomic structure tomorrow and I havent studied shit yet. SMH.
    School is still going in england :O We finished on friday

LMAO I’m not in England :)

• lhasalil

(replying to this) – Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    m said:

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.
    the acting sucks
    And so do you!! Arn’t you the anti-semitic/prejudiced person she asks knowing full well …. hey everyone THIS person thinks Jewish people should all be killed … (previous post – I’m making a point).

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    hey shyann :D

hey nini.
    did you see the justin bieber drivers permit pic? O_O
    SMH

• peacelovehearts

i’m just watching because of nick
    and nicole only

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

lhasalil said:

(replying to this) – Jun 27, 2010 @ 11:41 am
    m said:

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.
    the acting sucks

SMH. Seriously, people need to go get a life.

picstoburn said:
    hey shyann :D

hey nini.
    did you see the justin bieber drivers permit pic? O_O
    SMH
    yup and i wrote to the crazy girl who did it. she wtote back to me.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    yup and i wrote to the crazy girl who did it. she wtote back to me.

haha, what’d she say?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.

m said:

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.
    the acting sucks

=====

who do you like? because you are always trashing everyone

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

picstoburn said:
    yup and i wrote to the crazy girl who did it. she wtote back to me.

haha, what’d she say?
    KOOL :) -.-

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I love JONAS LA! I think its much better than the first one and their acting has improved by miles!
    Either way I’d still watch it if it sucked because I get to see Joe for half an hour every week.

• emma13

i’m just watching because of nick
    and nicole only
    i know right. nick is the only jonas brother that can actually act and is not cringe worthy and nicole is awesome too.

• NicksSweetCaroline

guess what… I CAN FINALLY WHORE OUT!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    KOOL :) -.-

wth? haha
    i hate when people do that.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

Hey! Whenever I see you I remember Chemistry LOL
    Yeah, get your Nick J one back! :D

picstoburn said:
    KOOL :) -.-

wth? haha
    i hate when people do that.

lol i told her :enjoy jail :) i hope you like it.

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

Hey! Whenever I see you I remember Chemistry LOL
    Yeah, get your Nick J one back! :D
    hahaha i know same 4 u :P
    Results on the 4th of Aug. Put me in your prayers!!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    lol i told her :enjoy jail :) i hope you like it.

rofl that’s perfect! xD

• xJonasXCandyx

Im only watching it for Joe.

picstoburn said:
    lol i told her :enjoy jail :) i hope you like it.

rofl that’s perfect! xD

lol i hate people like that.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

They are conflicting thier markets and thats where there issues lie. The market for the tv show is young kids, they need to stop “adulting” it up. its better than last series yeah but its still not good. And having seen nick in the west end recently i realised that really Joe needs a heck of a lot more acting experience! he should go to the west end or broadway and learn from amazing actors. Which they dont have on disney shows. they learn form ok actors, whey need to learn from amazing actors.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

picstoburn said:
    lol i told her :enjoy jail :) i hope you like it.

rofl that’s perfect! xD

lol i hate people like that.

i know, it’s so frustrating.
    hopefully justin will call her out on it.
    because that would be embarrassing. :P

• Timber

Everybody is on different posts. Lol! xD

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

Hey! Whenever I see you I remember Chemistry LOL
    Yeah, get your Nick J one back! :D
    hahaha i know same 4 u :P
    Results on the 4th of Aug. Put me in your prayers!!

Dont worry, you’ll be fine! :D
    I have a test on atomic structure tomorrow and I havent studied shit yet. SMH.

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

• emma13

____________
    lol i know. hannah montana is just filled with awful acting. esepically miley. her voice is so damn annoying sometimes and season 3 was just bad. some of the episodes were so ridiculous.

yeah im really bored /;

Yo! :)

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

emma13 said:

IA with every one of u!

• Melissa=)

==================
    like the one where she had to act like a duck. and then another one had a talking horse. wtf? it was just embarrassing.

fuck you

Jonas act as well as Selena sings. In other words TERRIBLE.

• AmazedBySmileyy

my thoughts exactly.

• ABLala

HAHA, to scared to aadmit who you are bcause ur scared people’ll talk bout you, huuh?

emma13 said:

____________
    I say the same about Selena her cating is so overrated the show is about freaking wizards. And her voice is so damn annoying.

The M key keeps getting suck :/

• youroneandonly

The first season was better. They’re trying to hard in this season. And Nacy doesn’t even make sense. If they were being realistic, Nacy wouldn’t be happening. Macy was much closer with Kevin in the first season.

emma13 said:

Acting

m said:

Yeah your are right but if someone came up to you and said write a song about a pizza girl i think you would stuggle to make it good

• elmooo

__________________
    true. the acting did make me cringe, i loved s1 and s2 but season 3 was just plain cringe!

fuck you

I missed doing that xD

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Disdain said:

Hi Shyann! :D

hey girlyy! :)

I love David Henrie :)

• picstoburn

i actually like WOWPS story lines it’s actually good. Hm is okay sometimes but it’s getting overrated.

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

Watching Jurassic park :D

• emma13

omg i know right. i mean wtf. lol it was so embarrassing to watch.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Disdain said:

Hi Shyann! :D

hey girlyy! :)

I love your icon! Justin’s so lovable!

• inwonderland

sooo who saw the game?

• Melissa=)

omg i know right. i mean wtf. lol it was so embarrassing to watch.
    =================
    its time for that show to end.

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

Watching Jurassic park :D

lol i love that movie.

Every Disney show is childish because it is meant for kids not teens. HM used to be amazing but that is getting childish now too I am glad Miley moved on although Season four looks cool.

Imma banana
    Imma banana
    Imma banana
    LOOK AT ME MOVE!!

sucks sucks sucks
    kevin please you are married now and disney still puts you always as the dumb brother
    god
    grow up
    only nick can be on disney

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

Watching Jurassic park :D

lol i love that movie.

LOL the dinosaurs look so real!

I agree :)

• emma13

omg i know right. i mean wtf. lol it was so embarrassing to watch.
    =================
    its time for that show to end.
    i know. i never really got the hype of that show. i mean even when it first started i didnt even like it that much. the only person that i like on that show is jackson. hes funny as hell. and hes the only person on that show that can actually act.

• elmooo

omg i know right. i mean wtf. lol it was so embarrassing to watch.
    =================
    its time for that show to end.
    agreed.
    are you going to watch season 4?
    its going to be very cringe

sucks sucks sucks
    god
    grow up
    only nick can be on disney

sucks sucks sucks
    god
    grow up
    only nick can be on disney
    ‘_’

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

Watching Jurassic park :D

lol i love that movie.

LOL the dinosaurs look so real!
    lol i know right?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Disdain said:

Hi Shyann! :D

hey girlyy! :)

I love your icon! Justin’s so lovable!
    aww thanks i know! xD

• RiNiO

awwwwwwwwwww Nacy <3<3

• UhavejustbeenPONED

There has only been 1 season of Glee so far. They just had a break then shot the back 9. I do think the first 13 episodes were better than the back 9 though.

• Melissa=)

Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..
    _________
    glees also crap!
    season 1 was good but i couldent watch s2!

the hills used to be amazing but lc left and it was shit
    ==========================
    :O glee is amazing!

• JaneaLynn

I love watching JONAS. It’s totally ridiculous, but it’s so funny! I love how goofy Kevin is, how serious yet sarcastic Nick is, and how Joe is like the inbetween – sometimes he’s histarical, sometimes he’s serious. So far, season 2 is living up to my expectations. I’m loving it!

They both sucked. Jonas can’t act.

Both SWAC and Jonas LA are awful

Nick and Macy here is really cute.

I think for the first time ever imma have a demi icon. Byebye Nick :'(

both sucks

• peacelovehearts

The both suck.. But this one seems better, though I’m not interested enough to see it.. Sorry JB <33

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

Watching Jurassic park :D

lol i love that movie.

LOL the dinosaurs look so real!
    lol i know right?

I love your icon!

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    Disdain said:

Hi Shyann! :D

hey girlyy! :)

I love your icon! Justin’s so lovable!

aww thanks i know! xD

Kissin’ the lil doggy :)

• inwonderland

I think for the first time ever imma have a demi icon. Byebye Nick :'(#

:O

I think Sonny with a Chance is the worst Disney show followed by Jonas. Cory in the house was also terrible.

• iamsarah93

i love it the season 2 is so much better does anyone agree with me!! i think the rock and I’m excited about the Nacy thing coming up :)

• HeyHeyItsHolly

haha i totally agree! i watched it last night and its not as corny as last season i think its gotten better and Nacys so cute :)

grow up jonas

Wizards of Waverly place seems like a cheap copy of Harry Potter and Twilight.

• Netopejr

Better :) ?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Wizards of Waverly place seems like a cheap copy of Harry Potter and Twilight.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Disdain said:
    Kissin’ the lil doggy :)

hahah i love it.
    so how are you?(:

Jeanine! Hiiii!

hey reptar :D

Waddup? :D

nothing watching Victorious. you?

Watching Jurassic park :D

lol i love that movie.

LOL the dinosaurs look so real!
    lol i know right?

I love your icon!
    aw thanks.

• elmooo

these videos showing up on my recommended videos on youtube lol. the videos i actually watch are friends and i dont understand why they recommend this to me!

• peacelovehearts

My formspring brings all the pervs to the yard! :D

even sonny got more rating the jonas
    only wizards is good

inwonderland said:

I think for the first time ever imma have a demi icon. Byebye Nick :'(#

:O

Ikr? Its done now :)

peacelovehearts said:

My formspring brings all the pervs to the yard! :D

And they’re like, it’s better than mine! :)

inwonderland said:

that_boy_is_a_m… said:
    My spoon is too big…
    I am a banana! ;D

even sonny got more rating the jonas
    only wizards is good

• picstoburn

creeps.normal people.haters.lovers i want them all :)

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 27, 2010 @ 12:04 pm
    that_boy_is_a_m… said:
    My spoon is too big…
    I am a banana! ;D

I adore that cartoon :)

jonas go away
    let kids be on disney
    you guys are looking stupid

nick is still a kid. so your point is valid.

• Nicksgrl67

Hmm well Ive only watched JONAS LA on YouTube and stuff but I gotta admit that it is so much better than last season…I’m a true JB fan(especially Nick ;]) and even though I never missed an episode before, I still gotta say it wasn’t the best =S…although Kevins goofiness was funny back then xD…but now it’s the only DC show I wanna watch cuz it’s got it all, Drama, Romance, and Comedy…but that’s just my opinion ;]

sucks sucks sucks

inwonderland said:

I think for the first time ever imma have a demi icon. Byebye Nick :'(#

:O

Ikr? Its done now :)

I’m shocked… and disappointed? :D:D
    But I kinda like it :)
    I’m slightly disapointed too. As soon as the next most epic nick icon comes along i will change

hahah i love it.
    so how are you?(:
    ________

I’m alright. You?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT SIR?!!
    MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT SIR?!!
    MAY I TAKE YOUR HAT SIR?!!

• Julianna

I haven’t seen Jonas LA and
    I only saw one JONAS episode..
    and it sucked.

• MeenuD

I think it’s better. But who cares, I’m watching it for Nick and Joe.

• iamsarah93

me too! I feel bad for kevin but he’s too old :p

• Anonymous22

this!

• m

There hasn’t been a Hannah concert in 3 years

• Panda Bear Love

Honestly, I don’t give a shit about Joe or Chelsea or Kevin in JONAS LA.

It’s all about Nacy ;)

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

xJonasXCandyx said:

Im only watching it for Joe.

Me too.

Jeanine! Hiiii!

• Julianna

Melissa=) said:

Let’s get some Jonas lovers on this post and stop with all the haters.

Correction:
    Most of us DO like Jonas Brothers
    just not very many people like the show
    ================
    exactly. i still watch it though. :P

Yeah, same here xD

Nick flips the peace sign :P Bless him

• Talkyoudown

I love JB and all but Jonas sucks like rotten eggs. Sorry. And SWAC also sucks. But I watch sometimes for Nico and Grady. They are the only people i like on that show. And Sterling knight is okay too.

The only good shows on disney are WOWP and HM.
    TSLOD is okay.

But P&F FTW
    Perry is a fucking BEAST!

So BETTER than last year. Loving the new JONAS LA. Can’t wait for tonight and to see Nick Jonas in his wet suit. Yum!

• elmooo

whorefest(:

_________________
    wanna have a whore convo on here? ;)

elmooo said:

Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..
    _________
    glees also crap!
    season 1 was good but i couldent watch s2!

the hills used to be amazing but lc left and it was shitr

Yeah, but most teens perfer Glee over Disney xD

• m

hat_boy_is_a_m… said:
    elmooo said:

Disney kinda sucks at making shows, now

And they SERIOUSLY wonder why they’re losing teens to Glee..
    _________
    glees also crap!
    season 1 was good but i couldent watch s2!

the hills used to be amazing but lc left and it was shitr

Yeah, but most teens perfer Glee over Disney xD
    Glee’s kinda average… That guy Finn is really awkward when he sings and his acting sucks. other than that the show is okay but the songs a lot of times suck. They’re mostly theater songs..yuck

picstoburn said:

jonas go away
    let kids be on disney
    you guys are looking stupid

nick is still a kid. so your point is valid.

my mistake…kevin and joe go away from disney

• inwonderland

I think for the first time ever imma have a demi icon. Byebye Nick :'(#

:O

Ikr? Its done now :)

I’m shocked… and disappointed? :D:D
    But I kinda like it :)

Haha I hope so because I it irritates me to see you with Demi instead of Nick :D

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Disdain said:
    I’m alright. You?

:) i’m good, i’m good.

Make it right = Good Riddance(Time of your life) Greenday

picstoburn said:
    lol i told her :enjoy jail :) i hope you like it.

rofl that’s perfect! xD

lol i hate people like that.

i know, it’s so frustrating.
    hopefully justin will call her out on it.
    because that would be embarrassing. :P
    lol i was just telling that to amanda on formspring.

i used to love jb and miley
    but jb is to sold out to disney
    miley is younger and more clever

i only love her now

jonas icons are fading
    its logan lerman era!

I dont think I’ll ever change mine from a Jonas one.
    i am seriously regretting changing!! I neeeeeeed my nick icon back!!!!

Hey! Whenever I see you I remember Chemistry LOL
    Yeah, get your Nick J one back! :D
    hahaha i know same 4 u :P
    Results on the 4th of Aug. Put me in your prayers!!

Dont worry, you’ll be fine! :D
    I have a test on atomic structure tomorrow and I havent studied shit yet. SMH.
    School is still going in england :O We finished on friday

• Maryy

I LOVE THE NEW SEASON.
    I mean it’s the first disney show made like that! I find its more like drama and older… way way older than other stuff on Disney!
    It improved A LOT!

I like this season better and it enjoyable (Seen Ep.1 6 times). Most Disney shows are weak, to tell you the truth. But I love the Jo Bros too much to miss JONAS LA <3

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

So everyones on this post?

jonas icons are fading