Nick Hangs W/ Jedward & Joe Out To Eat

jed
nick-edward-2

From Geraldine: I met Joe Jonas this weekend. I went to the box office to collect my tickets and as I walked down the street Joe walked out of a reasturant and was trying to hide behind a book. I walked up to him and asked him for a picture he was like ‘yeah sure’. He was very polite and then hid behind his book again and walked down the street :)

• _huajaichumpoo

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    It’s so cute how Jedward like idolizes Nick.

Umm don’t kill me but….
    who’s Jedward?
    Like what does he do?
    ___________

“Jedward” is, actually, two people. They’re twins J______ and Edward. From a British talent show.

Umm don’t kill me but….
    who’s Jedward?
    Like what does he do?
    ________

I’m not sure exactly. They are singers who won some show in the UK I think.

joe ?

Obviously the whole hiding book doesnt work Joe ;)

mmm nick,
    youre lookin mighty finnee;)

Is it me or Joe acts strange lately?

Nick. <3
    Why the hell would Joe hide behind a book? Lol. Suck it up buttercup, talk and take pictures with fans.

cute picture :)

• peacelovehearts

So I just went back to some of the older posts from like a month ago just to read the comments because I’m cool like that… & I believe this post needs some sexiness. Jedward makes me naseous.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    It’s so cute how Jedward like idolizes Nick.

Umm don’t kill me but….
    who’s Jedward?
    Like what does he do?
    ___________

Ooh!
    Now I get it.
    Thanks by the way.

It makes him look more like his mother.

Which by the way is very drop dead gorgeous herself.
    _________

Mama J is gorgeous. I think Nick takes after her the most.

• lhasalil

Joe hid behind a book!!! Very ‘cloak and dagger’ WTF. Having said that, anything to do with Jedward and I’d have hidden behind a book/lamp post/post box/small child/leprechaun.

Haha that made me smile.
    I love his beard; it’s fierce.

When/where was this picture taken? They all look hot and sweaty.

• peacelovehearts

Haha that made me smile.
    I love his beard; it’s fierce.
    His beard is sex <3

• BglitterBBy2.0

It makes him look more like his mother.

Which by the way is very drop dead gorgeous herself.
    _________

Mama J is gorgeous. I think Nick takes after her the most.

I know.
    I have a lesbian crush on her J/K!
    Don’t take me seriously on that part hahah.
    but yeah I think she’s lost weight.

Haha that made me smile.
    I love his beard; it’s fierce.
    His beard is sex <3
    ----

I know I’m actually not
    a beard loving kind of girl.
    but homeboy is workin’ it(:

• inhumancreation

Jedward give us irish such a bad name -.-

• Julianna

What is Jedward?

I know.
    I have a lesbian crush on her J/K!
    Don’t take me seriously on that part hahah.
    but yeah I think she’s lost weight.
    _________

She doesn’t seem plastic at all though or even look it. She looks like a normal Jersey mama. And she tries to keep out of the media as much as she can and tries as hard as she can to keep her boys grounded. I respect her so much. She’s one of my favourite Hollywood mothers.

• jjean

sexy beast. :)

• xJonasXCandyx

Joe looks cute.

a sign that people are too lazy to say peoples’ full names. :p

sexy = Joe Jonas

Nick looks so sexy in that picture.

• 17forever

and then hid behind his book again and walked down the street :)

LOL

Is it weird that I find Nick’s neck sexy?

Going to Splish Splash tomorrow. ;D

• jobrolovexoxo

Aww, mine two. She is a wonderful mothyer :’)

• picstoburn

s it weird that I find Nick’s neck sexy?

a little

• Sam In Atlanta

Is it me or Joe acts strange lately?
    ___________________________

It’s definitely you.

I know.
    I have a lesbian crush on her J/K!
    Don’t take me seriously on that part hahah.
    but yeah I think she’s lost weight.
    _________

Yeah she seems so sweet….
    If I ever get to meet one the Jonas Brothers preferably Nick
    I hope his mom is there so I can give her a big ol’ bear hug because
    she did a great job raising those hunky men we call the Jonas Brothers(:

Favorite video of hers(:
    Such a sweet Mama

• BglitterBBy2.0

Is it weird that I find Nick’s neck sexy?

Everyone’s boat floats diffrently(;
    I love his ears && his freckles
    Ooh and back & shoulders too.
    Jeez I just LOVE him in general.

they shouldn’t be covering Jb songs :|
    agreed. it shows how untalented they are.

• jonasbrothersfan

getting off for a while. bye guys!

• Leather jackets

I was trying to figure out why his eyes looked bigger and more poppish.

Thanks

Maria Jim
    Leather Jackets Manufacturers

• Leather Jackets

Looking cool.

Thanks

Maria Jim
    Leather Jackets Manufacturers

dude it’s sarah:p

lol i’ve only heard you guys talk about her, but i have no clue who she is. :P

joe. PLEASE. SHAVE. cuz that ain’t properrrr.

• superJOEman

“was trying to hide behind a book. I walked up to him and asked him for a picture he was like ‘yeah sure’. He was very polite and then hid behind his book again and walked down the street :)”

LOL.
    I love you baby boy Joseph. <3

oh nick you stupid, stupid boy. I can’t believe someone stole the heart of the best girl you ever had, mc. They beat you my friend.

• Laura

Jedward are John and Edward that were on the x factor in London but they’re from Dublin :D
    X

• Laura

X

• jayjonas

omg jedward without the pineapple hair!!!! x :0….and guess wat? nick is sexy beyond belief i would tap that ;)

• Danger-ous

Um, Joe isn’t property of his fans. Some of you act like he owes you a picture a smile and a few internal organs.

Get a grip everyone and stop acting so entitled. Just because you bought their CD doesn’t mean they owe you shit and they’re more cordial to their fans than 99% of fucking Hollywood.

Some of you need to grow up.

• picstoburn

The BET Awards isn’t just for black people. It’s also for people who want to or pretend that they are black. AKA Justin Bieber. IDK what Selena is doing there but I guess she’s just there to give the show a ratings boost
    we stopped talking about that like an hour ago.
    this is why people don’t like you on here. damn

• -Hibz-

Jun 27, 2010 @ 06:21 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    Lol. He hid behind a book. That’s pretty funny.

Don’t you think you should have left him alone if he was trying to hide then? Lmao.
    ___

That would be the most logical thing to do is to leave him alone.
    But hey, some jonas fans just lack common sense
    Haha, Ikr?

Like, I understand why they’d want to approach him and stuff, cause I would really want to aswell.. But I’d feel too bad disturbing him :/
    I wouldn’t wanna be a nuisance haha

Nick looks so cute. I love how so many people are coming to see him in this play. He got to go see Paul McCartney again with two members of the cast. Joe came along too.

• jonasluver1999

i love joe….but….HE NEEDS 2 GET RID OF THAT MUSTACH!!! i still luv him though! joe<333333333333

• MeenuD

The fucking stalkers met Drake to.

• jonasbrothersfan

The fucking stalkers met Drake to.

is there anyone she DOESNT stalk?

MeenuD
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 06:36 pm
    MeenuD said:

The fucking stalkers met Drake to.

SHE NEEDS TO WRITE A STALKERS FOR DUMMYS BOOK NOW -.-

• boisegirl

whos a stalker

• JoickBelongs

aww, I saw Toy Story 3 last night I cried so much D:

• kayisl0vex

Nick looks Hot ;)

MeenuD said:

The fucking stalkers met Drake to.

ROFL, who is this girl?
    i see her EVERYWHERE. xD

• Christinahh.x

Oh god, seriously..Jedward give us irish a REALLY bad name..they’re just cocky idiots who can’t sing.

• Aryanna

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

MeenuD said:

The fucking stalkers met Drake to.

ROFL, who is this girl?
    i see her EVERYWHERE. xD
    Sarah? AGAIN? O_O

@planetjedward go seeee!!! I LOVE JEDWARD (John and Edward)

MeenuD said:

The fucking stalkers met Drake to.

ROFL, who is this girl?
    i see her EVERYWHERE. xD
    dude it’s sarah:p

• emma13

lol what are you guys talking about? i thought they did good when they covered sos. maybe even better then the jonas brothers.

have you heard them sing lovebug?

• Talkyoudown

Okay this may sound so stupid….but who the hell is JEDWARD? What are they? Cause i never heard about them before.

Nick is sexy as always….joe…i hate those damn glasses.

• Its called Jaylor

Im gunna make my self an anti-nerd glasses icon.

Drake is sexy.

I’m sorry but I find Jedward adorable.
    Especially when they become little fan girls for Nick and JB.

• emma13

IKR! They are all like ‘He is such a sexy nerd’. At first i always thought joe was the most handsome bro but now its nick for me. Joe looked his best when he was dating Camilla. Then he cut his hair and he became even hotter. And now i don’t know what it is but there is something realy odd about him. Anyways i still love him alot no matter how he looks. But did u notice that Nick is getting hotter and hotter every day.
    i know right. nick is just fucking hot. hes the only jonas brother i think is hot. and i agree that he is getting hotter each day.

emma13 said:

me too. Right now Nick is the hot one. Joe needs to get back on track. And Kevin can be realy realy attractive sometimes/

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe is beautiful. Glasses or none. Scruff or no scruff. He doesn’t have to shave or put in his contacts if he doesn’t want to. He doesn’t live for his childish fans who are always picking apart everything he does.

Who saw the proposal?

Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:53 pm
    Dreamer X33 said:

Who saw the proposal?

________

Best movie EVER! xD

Sam In Atlanta said:

Oh so now anyone who doesn’t like beards or nerdy glasses is childish. That is very illogical hunny. Joe isn’t an angel he can’t look good all the time. He is human just like me and u. People have the right to have there own opinion u should deffinantley get over it.

Dreamer X33 said:

Drake is sexy.

He is deffo da shit.

LMAO!! I love your icon! xD

Sam In Atlanta said:

picking out someone’s flaws isn’t very nice O.o i mean would you like it if someone did that to you?

ugh Oceanup im not spamming. >:|

talkyoudown
    It was hilarious when she was in the forrest & starts singing to the window to the wall to the sweat drip Down ma balls to all these bitches lmfao. lalallala stuppid oceanup im not spamming.

• Sam In Atlanta

It’s the constant criticism that’s childish, HUNNY! He’s always getting ripped apart for everything, and it’s annoying. If he wants a break from contacts or shaving, why does there have to be 1000 comments about how bad he looks HUNNY?

Megan Fox FTW !

• Dreamer X33

tickle tickle you know you want my pickle. xD

talkyoudown

Megan Fox FTW !
    Yeah girl that’s why I’m talking about!!!

• nickjjismyhusband

nice muslces nick :)

• picstoburn

i didn’t know that was his real glasses lmao. i thought it was those glasses without the frames haha.

Nick is looking good! Can’t say the same for Joe!

Sam In Atlanta said:

Well maybe because he does look bad. Realy bad. Its okay if he does look bad so what. Here you go i said he looks realy bad these days. Why does every time annyone say’s something about him that is true all his crazy ass fans try to deny it. Doesnt anybody have the right to say what they think anymore ? Just get the fuck over it he looks bad and you can’t change that fact and neither can I or those 1000 other comments. Stop liyng to ur self HUNNY.

Sam In Atlanta said:

• LoveToLove

LMAO!! I love your icon! xD

____

Timber GIRL!!
    how you doing?? XD

Megan Fox FTW !
    Yeah girl that’s why I’m talking about!!!

Honestly she is so fucken hot.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I find Joe looking more sexy with that scruff, but with out the glasses.

LOL !! So True. I don’t know why but those glasses annoy the fuck out of me. They just don’t fit him. I have no clue why he is so fond of them… =p
    I agree, I hate those damn glasses and everyone swoons over them and it’s so damn annoying.
    They are ugly. He looks better with NO glasses.

sess nugget said:

No offense you don’t have to be black to be in the BET awards :) that’s all im saying this topic is stupid and pissing me off.
    i think you should have to be black because after all…it’s the BLACK entertainment awards.

As in artists that entertain black people. ~ That channel is…just awkward. They do so many racial slurs, but people just brush over them, because they’re “minorities” as well.
    ugh, yeah some of these “minorities” you can’t say anything against without them being all “is it because of my race??”. i’ve never seen the channel so i didn’t know they did that.

I haven’t watched it in a while either, but they throw in slurs against every race. I remember hearing some man call some white guy that crossed him over in a car a “cracker”, and then he called some asian man on the street “a little penis mofo” or something like that, and then I stopped watching for good.

ugh, that’s so rude. :/ i know that the blacks went through a hard time years ago and i have no problem against them as the race, but how does that make it okay for them to go picking on other races? i’m not saying all of them do, i’m just saying some…like people on that channel. i defiantly won’t be watching that station.

• picstoburn

i only watch BET for sister sister one on one and everybody hates chris that’s about it.

• emma13

oh wow nick is actually smiling for once…

thanks to MeenuD im obsessed with Sam Adams -____-
    Yeah, yeah, I like hooking people up with artists they haven’t heard. He’s a hotties himself. What’s your favorite song of his.
    that Driving Me Crazy song…
    That was the first song of his I heard. I’m digging his remake of “I Love College” called “I Hate College”. He sound so mesmerizing in the song.

• jonasbrothersfan

oh wow nick is actually smiling for once…

i think he has a crush on jedward. ;)

Timber said:
    Pervy. Lmao! No, they were pretty cute. xD

lol pervy? xD
    i need to see this movie lol

jonasbrothersfan
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

sess nugget said:

i didn’t know BET did that i only watch it for sister sister O.o

Nick Jonas is knock down georgeous, god those muscles…that shirt is killing me. Joe…I’m liking the scruff. Handsome as ever

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I find Joe looking more sexy with that scruff, but with out the glasses.

picstoburn said:

I watch it because I think black people are tight.

• Its called Jaylor

Hey can we vote if we are not black. Is there like a test to see if ur black or not ?? :p

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I seriously dislike Jedward with a passion.

• jonasbrothersfan

I seriously dislike Jedward with a passion.

i don’t HATE them, but they seem kind of conceited sometimes and i’m not a fan of their music.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I seriously dislike Jedward with a passion.
    Same here. They murdered S.O.S when they sang it one time. -__-

• Aryanna

Hiding behind a book ?
    LMAO Joe.

Nick is one handsome dude.

lol pervy? xD
    i need to see this movie lol

Lmao! Yes you do! xD

• sess nugget

wards :) that’s all im saying this topic is stupid and pissing me off.

i didn’t know BET did that i only watch it for sister sister O.o

I’m sure they cleaned it up now, seeing as their co founder was repulsed with how they treated woman as well. There’s a wikipedia article on the channel, but it’s kind of lame. haha.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I seriously dislike Jedward with a passion.
    Same here. They murdered S.O.S when they sang it one time. -__-
    Jesus, don’t get me started -_-

• emma13

oh wow nick is actually smiling for once…

i think he has a crush on jedward. ;)
    lol why do you think that? honestly i only heard about them like 2 or 3 times. arent they like british or something.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

I find Joe looking more sexy with that scruff, but with out the glasses.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I seriously dislike Jedward with a passion.

I don’t hate them but I just REALLY dislike them. Yeah….

i didn’t know BET did that i only watch it for sister sister O.o

blah,i’ll watch it on abc family then lol.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I find Joe looking more sexy with that scruff, but with out the glasses.

They are ugly. He looks better with NO glasses.

• jonasbrothersfan

oh wow nick is actually smiling for once…

i think he has a crush on jedward. ;)

lol i was totally kidding. he’s smiling so he probably just thought something they said was funny. and yeah, they were on x factor i think.

Joe’s beard is spikey !

• emma13

• LIXXY

Nick looks amazing as usual i adore him

Maybe he doesn´t want it off… maybe he likes it!!

• _huajaichumpoo

Nick needs to learn how to wash make-up off.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Nick needs to learn how to wash make-up off.

IA!
    I was trying to figure out why his eyes looked bigger and more poppish.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Nick needs to learn how to wash make-up off.

IA!
    I was trying to figure out why his eyes looked bigger and more poppish.
    ___________

Haha, it’s OK, though. He’s a boy. He still looks good….somewhat.

It makes him look more like his mother.

Which by the way is very drop dead gorgeous herself.

• _huajaichumpoo

BglitterBBy2.0 said:
    Nick needs to learn how to wash make-up off.

IA!
    I was trying to figure out why his eyes looked bigger and more poppish.
    ___________

Haha, it’s OK, though. He’s a boy. He still looks good….somewhat.

Who saw the proposal?
    I have seen it. That movie is so funny. Betty White FTW
    ==[[[[
    Who saw the proposal?
    It funny when she starts singing with betty white in the middle of the forest ” to the windows to the wall to the sweat drip from my balls, to all these bitches. lmfaoo.

Who saw the proposal?
    I have seen it. That movie is so funny. Betty White FTW
    ==[[[[
    Who saw the proposal?
    It funny when she starts singing with betty white in the middle of the forest. to the windows to the wall . …. i cant write the rest or else ocenaup will say Im “spamming

When the contact go in and the scruff comes off (or at least gets cut down) Joe is quite handsome. He has amazing bone structure and a really good looking face. See photos from Kids Choice Awards or JonasLA – maybe he has stopped caring about how hot people think he is,

• Aryanna

Sam In Atlanta said:

Sorry, I laughed at that. LMAO.

• nickjjismyhusband

<– CUTE<3

• Aryanna

The Proposal is hilarious, I loved every second of that movie. :)

• picstoburn

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….

Sam In Atlanta said:

—————

This is a gossip site and we talk about everyone in here not just Joe, get over it.

• LiveLaughLove

ummm… who is Jedward?!?! and why does everyone dislike him or them? im lost! xP

picstoburn said:

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….
    I feel like a little kid. Its like “bitch I’m probably older than you.”

SMH…….lmao

picstoburn said:

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….
    I feel like a little kid. Its like “bitch I’m probably older than you.”

haha exactly.

I find Joe interesting – sometimes hot, sometimes a nerd. He’s gay, he’s a womanizer, he’s a sweethear, he’s a jerk, he’s stupid, he’s big hearted. People have so many different views on him. For me, I love his voice and really look forward to his cd. Will it be a masterpiece of deep lyrics, probably not, but I would expect it to be fun.

picstoburn said:

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….
    I feel like a little kid. Its like “bitch I’m probably older than you.”

haha exactly.

Well yeah that kinda why i use it. ;D

Joe is no jerk HUNNY! ;D

Megan Fox FTW !
    Yeah girl that’s why I’m talking about!!!

Honestly she is so fucken hot.
    Tell me about it. She is the only person I would turn lesbian for.

• Timber

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….

Oh gosh, me too. I can’t stand it. =/

wat does smeh mean ??

smh

What?

picstoburn said:

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….
    I feel like a little kid. Its like “bitch I’m probably older than you.”

haha exactly.

Well yeah that kinda why i use it. ;D

well can you at least spell it the right way?

• True_Romance

You’re the apple to my eye…
    You’re the straw to my berry…

WHAT SONG IS THAT?
    De winner gets a hug from me.

Megan Fox FTW !
    Yeah girl that’s why I’m talking about!!!

Honestly she is so fucken hot.
    Tell me about it. She is the only person I would turn lesbian for.

I was going to say that. But that sounds gay. A straight man could turn gay for Robert Downey Jr. and us girls for Megan Fox.

• Timber

You’re the apple to my eye…
    You’re the straw to my berry…

WHAT SONG IS THAT?
    De winner gets a hug from me.

Perfect Two?

• picstoburn

You’re the apple to my eye…
    You’re the straw to my berry…

WHAT SONG IS THAT?
    De winner gets a hug from me.
    lol i have no idea

picstoburn said:

i hate when people call me honey. i mean come on…….
    I feel like a little kid. Its like “bitch I’m probably older than you.”

haha exactly.

Well yeah that kinda why i use it. ;D

well can you at least spell it the right way?

For me its sound alot cooler with the double n & u.

Megan Fox FTW !
    Yeah girl that’s why I’m talking about!!!

Honestly she is so fucken hot.
    Tell me about it. She is the only person I would turn lesbian for.

I’d be willing to fuck Robert Downey Jr any day man.

lol i have no idea

Lol! I Googled it. :P

lol i have no idea

Lol! I Googled it. :P
    that’s cheating lol

• xoxokatie8

Joe looks absolutely gorgeous in those pictures up there.

I have no idea why you people have a problem with the way he looks
    ??

that’s cheating lol

Lmao! Well nobody else guessed so I thought I’d just look it up. :P

who is jedward? lol

hat’s cheating lol

Lmao! Well nobody else guessed so I thought I’d just look it up. :P
    lol i was guessing though

• -Hibz-

Lol. He hid behind a book. That’s pretty funny.

who is jedward? lol

Lol! When I first heard about them, I thought it was a couple name people made up for Jacob and Edward… :P

• xoxokatie8

Lol. He hid behind a book. That’s pretty funny.

___

That would be the most logical thing to do is to leave him alone.
    But hey, some jonas fans just lack common sense

lol i was guessing though

Lol! But you said you didn’t know anyway. xD

Megan Fox FTW !
    Yeah girl that’s why I’m talking about!!!

Honestly she is so fucken hot.
    Tell me about it. She is the only person I would turn lesbian for.

I’d be willing to fuck Robert Downey Jr any day man.

I agree. But my fantasy is George Clooney god he is so sexy.

• picstoburn

omg today was the only day the damn trolls didn’t bother me :] ohhhh yes haha.

• Timber

omg today was the only day the damn trolls didn’t bother me :] ohhhh yes haha.

On Formspring? Or here?

Timber said:

who is jedward? lol

Haha i thought the same exact thing.

Timber said:

Lol! that’s so funny. xD

s it weird that I find Nick’s neck sexy?

a little
    _____

Yeah I kind of thought so. Haha.

• mary

Joseph, you make me wanna do some dirty things to you!

• Drizzy

s it weird that I find Nick’s neck sexy?

Not at all. ;) Hahaha.
    I find his hands sexy?! Mmmmm. They are so cute and chubby.

http:/www.formspring.me/jacquelineLuve.

Not at all. ;) Hahaha.
    I find his hands sexy?! Mmmmm. They are so cute and chubby.
    ______

Oh thank God I’m not the only weird one!
    Yeah his hands are sexy too. They are actually huge though! Did you see that picture of him and Camilla kissing with his hands on her face? They took up her whole head! :p

STOP HIDING JOE…

• -PLOBNRG.

Jedward… xl

• Drizzy

Not at all. ;) Hahaha.
    I find his hands sexy?! Mmmmm. They are so cute and chubby.
    ______

Oh thank God I’m not the only weird one!

===

I love big chubby muscular hands. ;) AHHH.
    And I know! People say they are small.. But they aren’t.
    I want him to touch me with them… That didn’t sound right ahhahahaa. <3 I’m weird.

• Dreamer X33

I make them good boy’s go bad. ;D xD

Yeah she seems so sweet….
    If I ever get to meet one the Jonas Brothers preferably Nick
    I hope his mom is there so I can give her a big ol’ bear hug because
    she did a great job raising those hunky men we call the Jonas Brothers(:

Favorite video of hers(:
    Such a sweet Mama
    __________

She’s such a beautiful person all together. Now we know why all the Jonas’ turned out the way they did.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Yeah she seems so sweet….
    If I ever get to meet one the Jonas Brothers preferably Nick
    I hope his mom is there so I can give her a big ol’ bear hug because
    she did a great job raising those hunky men we call the Jonas Brothers(:

Favorite video of hers(:
    Such a sweet Mama
    __________

IA!
    You know what else I freakin’ LOVE
    that she doesn’t have a twitter.
    Like every other Jonas no offense to them.

• Becca aka Jonas Fan

haha Joe needs to shave before tour starts up! And Nick looks hot like always!

nick’s a cutie.

Joe maybe keeping a low profile to work on his music and allow Nick the spotlight. It could also be that he is coming off a life experience that he is still processing. Maybe it the transition from seeing poverty in Aftica to the fan girls in London that is taking a toll. It seems like he gets the scruff and the glasses when he’s no “on” and then he takes them off to go into JB mode (like the peformance at the Grove where he looked great)

I love big chubby muscular hands. ;) AHHH.
    And I know! People say they are small.. But they aren’t.
    _________

No you aren’t. I get you. Well actually maybe I’m just weird too.

• Sweetdisposition?

Who’s watching the BET’s?

• Dreamer X33

Who saw the game’s Between germany-england & mexico-Argentina ?

Becca aka Jonas Fan said:

haha Joe needs to shave before tour starts up! And Nick looks hot like always!
    —————–
    he probably will! it’s that sometimes it’s boring shave yourself!I have a brother and he always says that… and I fins Je’s scruff sexy as hell

hey, im geraldine who sent this in.
    joe was kinda strage he was quite quiet, i think he just didnt want to get spotted though :)

• peacelovehearts

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    Isnt that the award show or whatever for all the ra.ppers? Yeah, I don’t really think so, I’m not going to be able to understand them anyway :P

Dreamer X33 said:
    Who saw the game’s Between germany-england & mexico-Argentina ?

I saw part of mexico & argentina(:

• Drizzy

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    I love big chubby muscular hands. ;) AHHH.
    And I know! People say they are small.. But they aren’t.
    _________

No you aren’t. I get you. Well actually maybe I’m just weird too.

===
    We can be weird together hahahha. :)

I love Nick’s eyebrows…
    Hehe they are too perfect to be made for a guy.

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    I love big chubby muscular hands. ;) AHHH.
    And I know! People say they are small.. But they aren’t.
    _________

No you aren’t. I get you. Well actually maybe I’m just weird too.

===
    We can be weird together hahahha. :)
    _______

Haha! Okay. :D

• idkMyBFFjill

for a second i thought the title said “eat out joe”

• Valerie

nick looks so adorable but joes scruff is really bad like he should shave more often like he looks really cute without it. I LOVE YOU JOE AND NICK :)

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

• idkMyBFFjill

Who saw the game’s Between germany-england & mexico-Argentina ?
    i saw some of germany-england and most of mexico-argentina. im happy with the results.

idkMyBFFjill said:
    for a second i thought the title said “eat out joe”

Haha I bet you there’d be
    many takers willing to do that(:

• Katie

correction…he has one dimple :) i just noticed recently. i was so excited cuz i only have one dimple too! :D haha im so lame.

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

Uhmm what’s Selena doing there?

I just noticed Nick has dimples. O.o

• abbey

okay, i hope i don’t sound stupid for this and if i do…well it’s okay.
    but i’m kinda confused. wasn’t joe in africa? wasn’t it like 2 days ago that he wrote that tweet about being there? is he back now? i’m kinda confused.
    anyways they’re both looking sooo good :)
    ily joe<3

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

Uhmm what’s Selena doing there?
    to get a award for something. i don’t remember.

• jonasbrothersfan

okay, i hope i don’t sound stupid for this and if i do…well it’s okay.
    anyways they’re both looking sooo good :)
    ily joe<3
    he was there about a week ago he wrote the blog a little late. he’s in england now.

abbey said:
    okay, i hope i don’t sound stupid for this and if i do…well it’s okay.
    anyways they’re both looking sooo good :)
    ily joe<3

He probably wrote it on his way back home.

Lol. Joe looks sooo happy.

• peacelovehearts

Im bored, my head hurts, and I’ve realized I haven’t had a RDJ youtube video fest in over 3 weeks. So, I shall just whore it out :P

Joe was there , but he came back to see Nick’s first concert in lez miss!

Cooooool.

• mywoohooishuggingout

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    I love big chubby muscular hands. ;) AHHH.
    And I know! People say they are small.. But they aren’t.
    _________

No you aren’t. I get you. Well actually maybe I’m just weird too.

===
    We can be weird together hahahha. :)
    this is weird, but i like big hand too, is so… manlike. xD

Katie said:

Nice.

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

Uhmm what’s Selena doing there?
    to get a award for something. i don’t remember.

I’m sorry no offense to Selena but why would she be getting an award at the BET’s.
    It makes no sense.

Timber
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 06:21 pm
    Timber said:

lol i was guessing though

Lol! But you said you didn’t know anyway. xD
    lol oh well xD

• picstoburn

omg today was the only day the damn trolls didn’t bother me :] ohhhh yes haha.

On Formspring? Or here?

formspring

picstoburn said:

omg today was the only day the damn trolls didn’t bother me :] ohhhh yes haha.

• CrazyCrunk

Is OU dead right now??

Me to! Germany play GOOD. Im so happy my team Argentina won. :D

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:59 pm

===
    We can be weird together hahahha. :)
    this is weird, but i like big hand too, is so… manlike. xD
    ________

And you know what they say about big hands… ;)

BIG GLOVES!

BglitterBBy2.0
    (replying to this) – Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:00 pm
    BglitterBBy2.0 said:

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:51 pm

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

Uhmm what’s Selena doing there?
    to get a award for something. i don’t remember.

It makes no sense.
    um i don’t know but it’s whatever Justin bieber is going to be there also.

formspring

I thought you liked the trolls?

• peacelovehearts

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

Uhmm what’s Selena doing there?
    to get a award for something. i don’t remember.

It makes no sense.
    The BET awards are music… Like rap music.. If Selena is actually there, I’m going to die laughing.. Lmfaooo

peacelovehearts
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:03 pm

Jun 27, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:
    Who’s watching the BET’s?
    lol selena is not a r@pper she’s going to it haha.

Uhmm what’s Selena doing there?
    to get a award for something. i don’t remember.

It makes no sense.

she’s just going to be with Justin bieber i don’t see what the big deal is LOl

formspring

I thought you liked the trolls?
    i do but i need a break from them a day or two….. lol

no way in hell Argentina will take the world cup!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don’t make me laugh

It makes no sense.
    um i don’t know but it’s whatever Justin bieber is going to be there also.

i don’t think justin’s going to be there.
    but he was nominated.

Raven ?? :O

wait nvm he is going to be there lol. :P

It makes no sense.
    um i don’t know but it’s whatever Justin bieber is going to be there also.

i don’t think justin’s going to be there.
    but he was nominated.
    oh then i don’t know why selena is going then.

wait nvm he is going to be there lol. :P
    lol oh wow xD

It makes no sense.
    um i don’t know but it’s whatever Justin bieber is going to be there also.

i don’t think justin’s going to be there.
    but he was nominated.
    oh then i don’t know why selena is going then.

ahh i’m so confused.
    because if you go to his twitter he says he’s not going to be there, but also says that he is.
    so idk.
    but either way, selena shouldn’t be there. -_-

• AmyPond

They both look great!
    And LOL at Joe hiding behind a book, I’d love to see a picture of that.

It makes no sense.
    um i don’t know but it’s whatever Justin bieber is going to be there also.

i don’t think justin’s going to be there.
    but he was nominated.
    oh then i don’t know why selena is going then.

ahh i’m so confused.
    so idk.
    but either way, selena shouldn’t be there. -___-

maybe she’s doing a favor for justin lol.

Dreamer X33 said:

Raven ?? :O
    —————
    Damn you found out me

• peacelovehearts

BET: Black Entertainment Television
    Why the fuck is Selena nominated? I hope someone Kanye’s her! Lmfaooo, omfg I’m dying xD

I don’t like Joe but I love Nick!

• LiveLaughLove

Me to! Germany play GOOD. Im so happy my team Argentina won. :D

ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAAAA! wooooo! hahahaha :P
    sorry … i had to do it! :P

mmm nicks biceps <3
    and lucie is adorable! love her!! shes actually alot cuter than camilla.

BET: Black Entertainment Television

aww, that’s mean. haha

does it seriously stand for that? i love selena, but it’s really sounding like she doesn’t belong there.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Ughh well I’m out I have to go straighten my hair.
    Bye Guys(:

picstoburn said:
    maybe she’s doing a favor for justin lol.

rofl, selena needs to gtfo.
    no offense selena fans. lol

• picstoburn

blah i don’t even Like selena why i am i defending her haha,i just think it’s annoying bringing her up on every fricking post :|

MeenuD said:

that’s the gif on my page haha.

• peacelovehearts

BET: Black Entertainment Television

aww, that’s mean. haha

No, legit. It’s the Black Entertainment Television Awards, that’s what it stands for… & Selena? Lmfaooooo

• Spewy

Jedward are 18 year old twins from Ireland, John and Edward Grimes. They were on the UK singing competition X Factor and didn’t quite make it to the final. They sing pop music and their first single was a collaboration with Vanilla Ice on a cover of Under Pressure. They’re most known for their quiffs which are massive! They have an album coming out in July and have recently released their new single all the small things – a blink 182 cover. They mostly just take the Mick… It’s unintentional though! You kinda have to be crazy to understand their hilarity… Oh and they can’t sing.

• JoickBelongs

he’s so fucking hot! >.<

• -Jenii

that jedward kids looks high and nick looks smoking as usual

• boisegirl

i think joe is a lot hotter than nick too me nick is to feminine looking

• m

=]

Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

BET: Black Entertainment Television

aww, that’s mean. haha

lol selena deffffiantly doesn’t belong there.

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

MeenuD said:

that’s the gif on my page haha.
    i know, i saved to my tinypic and now it’s addicting.

• Timber

It makes about as much sense as Bieber being nominated for something. I just don’t get it…

you’re right. :)

timmmmmy! :)

• jonasbrothersfan

bieber doesn’t belong either. :/ i know he has all that “swagger”, but…he’s not black.

un 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

BET: Black Entertainment Television

aww, that’s mean. haha

lol selena deffffiantly doesn’t belong there.

neither is justin bieber :)

timmmmmy! :)

Hey!

un 27, 2010 @ 05:17 pm

BET: Black Entertainment Television

aww, that’s mean. haha

lol selena deffffiantly doesn’t belong there.

neither is justin bieber :)

haha they both don’t.

• Timber

I know, that’s what I’m saying. It doesn’t make any sense.

Timber said:
    Hey!

whatsup?

whatsup?

I just got back from seeing Toy Story. And then I had to mow the lawn. That’s basically it. What about you? xD

Why?

Timber said:

how was it? i reaaally want to see it.
    annd pretty much nothing,
    just bored out of my mind. xD

picstoburn
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:21 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

Timber said:
    Hey!

whatsup?

jonasbrothersfan
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:21 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

then what about Enimem or Sam adams? O.o they’re r@ppers too……

Why?
    because people keep talking about it. it’s annoying.

picstoburn
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:20 pm

NeverShoutNeverrr
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:21 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

Timber said:
    Hey!

whatsup?

jonasbrothersfan
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:21 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

then what about Enimem or Sam adams? O.o they’re r@ppers too……

yeah, they fit in more than bieber and selena, but they’re still white.

• Dreamer X33

I saw it on Friday, Lots-o-the bear was different from how a teddybear acts. lol personality wise, i mean.

• sess nugget

• Timber

how was it? i reaaally want to see it.
    annd pretty much nothing,
    just bored out of my mind. xD

It was so good! Most of the time sequels suck, but it really was incredible. ;D

• Timber

Lol! Yeah he was. I don’t want to say anything about it though because I know some people haven’t seen it yet so I don’t wanna ruin it. Haha! xD

Timber said:

how was it? i reaaally want to see it.
    annd pretty much nothing,
    just bored out of my mind. xD

It was so good! Most of the time sequels suck, but it really was incredible. ;D

really? now i really can’t wait to see it. :P
    i was so afraid that it would be horrible and ruin the series. lol

• peacelovehearts

Lmfaooo, I’m sorry, but this is just…smh… ahahahahaha!

lol

Timber
    Jun 27, 2010 @ 05:28 pm
    Timber said:

that ANON from last night ruined it for me -_____-

• MeenuD

I’m startin to feel horny noww

• Its called Jaylor

ehh.. joseph baby plz shave you realy are a smexay beast why u hidin that gorgeaouse face underneath all that hair ??

peacelovehearts said:

Lmfaooo, I’m sorry, but this is just…smh… ahahahahaha!

ROFL, that’s so random.

really? now i really can’t wait to see it. :P
    i was so afraid that it would be horrible and ruin the series. lol

I know, I kinda was too but I was surprised. You need to see it!! xD

Timber said:
    I know, I kinda was too but I was surprised. You need to see it!! xD

hahah, i’ll probably see it sometime this week.
    how was barbie and ken? xD

that ANON from last night ruined it for me -_____-

Sorry. =/

thanks to MeenuD im obsessed with Sam Adams -____-

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

Lmfaooo, I’m sorry, but this is just…smh… ahahahahaha!

ROFL, that’s so random.
    IKR? I almost spit out my water because I was laughing so damn hard xDD

hat ANON from last night ruined it for me -_____-

Sorry. =/
    it’s alright lol. im still going to see it haha

• Timber

hahah, i’ll probably see it sometime this week.
    how was barbie and ken? xD

Pervy. Lmao! No, they were pretty cute. xD

thanks to MeenuD im obsessed with Sam Adams -____-

• sess nugget

thanks to MeenuD im obsessed with Sam Adams -____-
    that Driving Me Crazy song…

• MeenuD

I’m laughing at Drake laughing…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe?….you okay?

Nick looks good as always.
    Joe, get rid of the scruff please?

Ahh!
    He’s smiling what a cutie pie(;

• Drizzy

His muscles. ; )

His muscles. ; )

R delightful(:

It’s so cute how Jedward like idolizes Nick.

• BglitterBBy2.0

It’s so cute how Jedward like idolizes Nick.

Umm don’t kill me but….
    who’s Jedward?
    Like what does he do?

Jedward creeps me out.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Jedward is inspiring Nick to wear make up….ridiculous…

• jonasbrothersfan

have you heard them sing lovebug?

Jedward creeps me out…

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

have you heard them sing lovebug?

I am sorry but Jedward has fail written all over them. :/

Joe looks way older with his scruff and not in a good way.

Jedward is inspiring Nick to wear make up….ridiculous…
    _________

What? Nick’s wearing make up because he has to for Les Mis.

they shouldn’t be covering Jb songs :|

• jonasbrothersfan

have you heard them sing lovebug?

I am sorry but Jedward has fail written all over them. :/

lovebug was an epic FAIL.