Taylor Momsen Chelsea Staub Warped ’10

taylor-momse-chelsea-staub-warped-tour-191

I went to Warped Tour in Mountain View, CA yesterday and when the band The Summer Set was playing, I saw Chelsea Staub on the back of the stage! When I went to The Summer Set’s M & G I took a picture with Chelsea.

From @starrstruck: I asked Taylor for a picture, but she didn’t want a crowd to form, she kind of ignored me but she came back and said ok and she took a pic with me. She’s not as bad as she seems xD She’s freaking awesome! Videos under! ‘Miss Nothing’ is TPR new UK single.

UPDATE from @mjlaw: I won tickets to see The Pretty Reckless perform at the 98.7 FM Ed Hardy Studio in Burbank, CA on Thursday. There were only 15 of us that were there. The band was really chill and Taylor is extremely talented. They did an acoustic set, including ‘Light Me Up’, ‘Zombie’ and ‘Make Me Wanna Die’.

We got to ask her questions then we got to meet and take pictures with Taylor and the band. Taylor is one of the sweetest, down to earth people I’ve met. She’s quite funny too. Pictures really don’t do her justice. Taylor’s stunning in person.

• nickjjismyhusband

Chelsea Staub was there becuase the band ‘The Summer Set’ is playing there and the lead singer is her ex-boyfriend, they are now friends.

reason not too go to Warped tour.

• emiloveyoux

is bdales and chelsea staub back together?!

• Fiona

Love her songs. She’s a great singer.

She’ll probably have a four some tonight.

Doesit make me bisexual if I’m a girl and I want to have hot sex with Taylor?

• Joan

WTF who is Chelsea with now?? she goes through guys like Joe Jonas does with girls. What happened to Steven mcqueen.

reason not too go to Warped tour.

Your loss. I would LOVE to see Taylor in person.

DEMI LOVATO + BMTH = HELL
    WHAT THE FUCK DUDE.
    oceanup dont post it, teenies will start listening to screamo then i’ll shoot myself in the head.

HAHAHA GREAT PIC ADAM

• inhumancreation

I love Taylor. Disliking the dress, but loving her!

• kaygirl

Chelsea Chelsea tell me you love mee

i love that summer set song.

• _liesyoutold

I love Taylor.
    Her hair is just epic.

• timetogetfaded

Actually, there is no one in The Summer Set named Jack. The only person she has gone out with from that band is Brian, they went out for a long time. Then they broke up, and I guess they are back together now.

• Sweetdisposition?

Bitch looks like a demon.

• BglitterBBy2.0

Her hairs so long!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i thought that was kesha. O_O

• -Hibz-

(replying to this) – Jun 27, 2010 @ 07:37 pm
    Nice outfit, Racoon :P

It IS a nice outfit, I agree. She knows what works for her. You’re probably just jealous that she’s so good looking that she can get any guy she wants.
    The fact that lots of guys would want her based solely on her looks isn’t anything to be jealous of. Her attitude is fucking sh*t, and I’m thankful I’m not like that.
    But yeah, keep telling yourself I’m jealous since that helps you sleep better.

• Cheapbracelets.

Blehh.

I am NOT looking forward to seeing this bitch on Warped Tour.

Other than that, I’m super excited. :D July 3rd MOTHERFUUUUUUCKERS.

• mayaMONSTER

She is hot.
    I’m excited to see her.
    HOT GIRL+LITTLE CLOTHING=HAPPY MAYA<3 ;)
    AHA. she reminds me of cherie currie a little.

entertain me.
    twitter.com/maya_MONSTER

She’s so ungreatful

• pceloveguitar

Hahaha, chelsea does NOT go through guys fast,
    Name 3 people she’s dated recently besides Jake from The Summer Set.

Bitch looks like a demon.
    If by ‘demon’ you mean sexy, hot, and incredibly talented, then yes she looks like a demon.

• CupcakezLover

Cheapbracelets. said:

Blehh.

I am NOT looking forward to seeing this bitch on Warped Tour.

Other than that, I’m super excited. :D July 3rd MOTHERFUUUUUUCKERS.
    Agreed. Taylor is OK but shouldn’t be on the Warped Tour. Other than that, the warped tour will be the shittttt. <3

i thought that was kesha. O_O
    Kesha can only dream of being even half as good looking as Taylor. Kesha is just…so gross in so many ways.

• pceloveguitar

Dude, her and mcqueen broke up BEFORE they filmed minutemen.

-Hibz- said:

Jun 27, 2010 @ 07:17 pm
    Taylor Momsen is so awesome! All you little tweeners can’t recognize true talent when it shows up. Bow down before Taylor, a REAL teen queen!
    Oh, hi Taylor. Fancy seeing you here.
    :P

_______________

Got news for ya. Taylor doesn’t read gossip sites. She said so in a question and answer session at a radio station on Thursday. Duh.

All the Disney girls should dress like Taylor! It would be mind blowingly awesome to see Demi or Alyson Stoner wear an outfit like that.

• shinebright

i like taylor.
    she seems cool :)

No, I think they’re just best friends.

• sess nugget

Spotted: Little J complimenting herself on OU.

How many guys does Chelsea go through I’ve seen her with about 3 diff guys already. Pick one already!

• biebsoulmate

WHAT A MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RiNiO

wow at the beginning I saw the blond-hair girl and I was like” Is she Chelsea?WTF???” 0_________________0 LOL
    Don’t get me wrong ,I was studying maths so ….you understand !!! Maths can destroy me!!

what a bitch 2 ignore a fan! i would never do dat!
    Bitch, maybe you should read what’s written. Taylor only TEMPORARILY ignored a fan. You’re so eager to be a hater that you’re making yourself look stupid in the process. Now go suck a lemon!

• jonasluver1999

what a bitch 2 ignore a fan! i would never do dat! omg im 1st 2 comment omg yay!

• DrewKnnnng

emiloveyoux said:

is bdales and chelsea staub back together?!
    Yep,when I was backstage they were like cuddling and dancing together at the Anarbor set.

• Hilary

Spotted: Little J complimenting herself on OU.

xoxo … Gossip girl.

Nice outfit, Racoon :P

• -Hibz-

Nice outfit, Racoon :P

• shamelesss

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Her hairs so long!

its extensions, mines like this naturally and it didn’t take a year to grow it :)

• shamelesss

i loveee her dress, love her hair, love her songs . taylor ftw.

I love Make Me Wanna Die,
    that’s my favorite song of hers :P

My favourite Pretty Reckless song is “Panic”, but I don’t think it’s gonna be on the album.

• iMystified

I love Make Me Wanna Die,
    that’s my favorite song of hers :P

I know what an hero

• -Hibz-

Jun 27, 2010 @ 07:17 pm
    Oh, hi Taylor. Fancy seeing you here.
    :P

Dear taylor, its warped, not a stripclub.
    Dear Chelsea and Brian, MAKE BABIES ALREADY.
    Rofl someone in the background is h8in lyfe. Must be Stephen’s girl.

• long wigs

i like it so much!!!

pceloveguitar said:

Hahaha, chelsea does NOT go through guys fast,
    Name 3 people she’s dated recently besides Jake from The Summer Set.
    _________________________________________

– Brian
    – Jake
    – Steven

Jake is from the record life, Brian is from the summer set.

cherie currie wannabe again.
    WARPED YOUR HAS TURNED SO GAY.

• xCookieMuffin

Sorry to burst your bubble but your not ;o

• noyaxz

your right…..

xD

• saywhaaat

love taymom.

omg i live right there
    I wish I went!

• KristenOhHey

soo everyone bashing chelsea, you wouldn’t go to your guy friend’s concert? the summer set is playing at warped tour. thats why she’s there. she doesn’t “go through guys” she has a lot of guy friends, probably unlike everyone ripping on her