Ashley Greene, ‘I’m Going To Sit Miley Down & Force Her To Watch Twilight.’

ashley-greene-miley-cyrus-382

Ashley Greene making out with boyfriend Brock Kelly in a Los Angeles parking garage and walking around. Ashley responded to Miley Cyrus vampire hatred: ‘That’s so unfortunate because I love her new songs..

I’m going to sit Miley down and force her to watch Twilight.’ Kellan Lutz added: ‘She hasn’t met me then. I would change her opinion on that, I’m sure. I have my ways.’ Photos: Fame, INF.

man…I hope tmw better D:

• Tasha

Damn, i’m starting to miss niley. This video is from last june, Nick being a creeper staring at Miley on the Popstar magazine cover: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItBJwR9FKxw&feature=player_embedded

Sooooo I was reading the “old” Nick lands in Georgia post and one of the comments said Joe is in Texas at Six Flags and Kevin is MIA..does it ever seem weird to anyone else that people know these boys where abouts at all time?

joe was tweeting that he was at Six flags, that’s how everyone knew.

he didnt have a twitter then..?
    through JB’s twitter.

K guys, tomorrow is official troll day. be there or be square >:O
    lol what do you have to do again??
    write super rude comments lol.
    lmao alright :]

but.. guys now we have : http://i49.tinypic.com/a4tw1y.jpg

• iloveyouux

FFFUUU guys! Stop posting Nick & Miley pictures! It’s just making me depressed :(

I always shipped for that couple.

Tasha said:

haha! i remember that one! awwww. :)

but.. guys now we have : http://i49.tinypic.com/a4tw1y.jpg

It doesn’t feel the same. Niley are like star-crossed lovers~ or something.

• Sweetdisposition?

*Shaking and crying rn!* The Harry Potter trailer is EPIC!!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

now i’m all depressedd… haha. oh well i have to go. dinner time. :)

• picstoburn

now i’m all depressedd… haha. oh well i have to go. dinner time. :)
    ===
    bye :]

• harrypotterbitches

now i’m all depressedd… haha. oh well i have to go. dinner time. :)
    bye :)

but.. guys now we have : http://i49.tinypic.com/a4tw1y.jpg
    lol please miam doesnt compare to niley. im sorry but miam is just boring as heck. i really dont give a damn about them.

• monster

i think kellan is hot but i don’t find taylor attractive at all

agree. he’s way too.. um faggy.
    ___________________________________

“faggy” that cracks me up!!

_______

ME TOO OMG I LOVE GAY SLURS!!!!

UGH! Fricken oceanUP! I’m not spamming! >=[

• emma13

*Shaking and crying rn!* The Harry Potter trailer is EPIC!!!!
    omg i know right. shit why cant november hurry up and come already. im gonna be like the first in line to see harry potter and the deathly hallows.

• idkMyBFFjill

lmfao, i was going through some comments on the old nick landing in GA post and read this and i honestly think i read it at the time as well:

“Serena said:

Lol, Serena YOU are just as crazy! I never forgot the Vera Wang-Back of Limo-Fuck Nick J scenario you gave, haha!
    —————————————————
    LOOOOOOLL OMMGGGG! I remember that! I was all.
    me: -marries nick
    nick: -marries serena
    nick & serena: -in limo now
    nick: i want you now
    nick: -startz 2 rip down serena’s wedding dress zipper
    me: NICKY DATZ VERA WANG, SETTLE DOWN!!1″

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

HAHAHA
    I can see her doing that :P

haha love her <3

• Moonbeam

Now we have Nick as the bachelor, Miley dresses like a slut, Demi and Selena, Joe and Demi, and maybe Nick an Miley ruined their friendship.
    Oh boy, what a year. :(

• Sweetdisposition?

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?

• idkMyBFFjill

now i’m all depressedd… haha. oh well i have to go. dinner time. :)
    have a good dinner…unlike me..who had leftovers.
    bye lol.

It’s funny how basically the whole twilight cast loves Miley ,but Miley hates them.
    –x
    hah. you’re wrong, miley has said that she loves kristen stewart. so suck it.

• Moonbeam

but.. guys now we have : http://i49.tinypic.com/a4tw1y.jpg
    I prefer Miam. I agree they are not as cute as Niley, but they are much more like a couple.

• Sweetdisposition?

emma13 said:

*Shaking and crying rn!* The Harry Potter trailer is EPIC!!!!
    Ikr?! It gave me chills especially when the trailer said “The motion picture event of a generation”. I’m so excited right now!

• harrypotterbitches

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?
    Idk. can you post a link?

• m

–x
    hah. you’re wrong, miley has said that she loves kristen stewart. so suck it.
    she never said she hates twilight or any of the cast. she said she hasn’t seen it and hates vampires. But can you blame her? The way the media makes it out to be Twilight is little horny girls. She doesn’t want to be another one of those scene people who go along with eveyr new thing that’s “in”

Jun 28, 2010 @ 06:04 pm

–x
    hah. you’re wrong, miley has said that she loves kristen stewart. so suck it.
    __________________________________

I think you mistaking their sarcasm for love they are actually talking down to her as in”aawww poor little girl do we have to spell things out for, make you understand why we are soo popular” And when Robert P was asked her, he was like “who”? and said “I don’t know too much about her to even comment”!!!

Are you on crack they will not be cute together that’s just disgusting Kellan deserves better than a slut like miley

• Julianna

‘That’s so unfortunate because I love her new songs..
    I’m going to sit Miley down and force her to watch Twilight.’

OMG I love them<3

• NeverShoutNeverrr

loool, i lovee her.

• suckit

follow me on twitter i am new http://twitter.com/suckit0713

• ohmimiley

Love here <3 Actually.. Kellan & Miley would be cute, imo (;

• natjbguitargirl

She is so pretty and yea she should do that

The twilight cast loves Miley so much. I think its funny.

• inhumancreation

I’m looking forward to Eclipse.

mmkay.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

i loove her:)

• picstoburn

Lmao okay tim-burr and Nini I was laughing because my cousin just fell down the stairs and I was leaning against the railing cracking up when I lost my balance and starting falling. I tried to grab onto the railing again but ended flipping over it and landing on my backside WTF?! LMFAO xD
    that’s what KARMA does to you :D haha.
    Lol ikr?! It was SO painful but SO funny
    how the hell can that be funny??? LMAO

• True_Romance
  • biebsoulmate

i would do the same thing sense it has jacob.

• emma13

lol at kellun lutzs answer. wow lmao.

• Fiona

lol
    her hair looks soo good

• inhumancreation

Kellan… I think I need my ways changed too, show me anytime.

• _Tiger_
  • inhumancreation
  • TheAnonWithABrain

Kellan you can do whatever you want with me! js

• Sweetdisposition?

LOL xD Kellan is fine tho ;P

SIT THE FUCK DOWN!

• mileyluver15

haha her and taylor lautner are my favorite people from twilight and the guy who plays jasper lol love her

They’re so funny!

They’re so funny!

• Moonbeam

Kristen Stewart answered it better.
    If somebody isn’t into vampires why should they watch Twilight? They will only see what is behind it, bad acting.

• emma13

seriously i just love everyone from twilight except for rob and kristen. seriously they can GTFO. i really dislike them.

• -PLOBNRG.

Dude, whoever Ashley is kissing is amazing for wearing a New Orleans jersey.

• emma13

and lol her new boyfriend is HOT.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

K guys, tomorrow is official troll day. be there or be square >:O
    lol what do you have to do again??
    write super rude comments lol.

• HeyYouOkayNot

picstoburn said:

it’s not that oceanup is boring, it’s just there’s no SHOCKING news like back in 2008 with all the miley drama. it’s not like oceanup can make up some shocking news up like ZT. lol.
    You’re right back in the days the news were EPIC and it was so much drama in the air so

idkMyBFFjill said:
    I know, right?
    ET!! dude get all the old people back NOWWWW
    ___
    They dont want to come on here anymore :( I barely come on here now tbh. Like, really. But I really miss it. Without Oceanup, my summer wont be the same :(

iloveyouux
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:27 pm
    iloveyouux said:

I wish OU could go back to the way it was last summer with Miley in Tybee, and epic posts every 5 minutes when she would tweet. & as much as I hate Niley now, a reunion would definitely revive this place with crazy ass Niley stans to fight with. Ohhh, & what the hell ever happened with her stalker that would show up on set everyday? Lmfaoo. OU is just plain boring now. I mean, really? Who the fuck cares is she likes twishit or not… -__-

Exactly. I thought since it’s summer this website would change but it’s still boring as fuck. The posts are lame, and all the new people are lame. That’s why I don’t go on here as much as I used to.

Last summer was EPIC.
    sorry im so lame D: lol

So she can hate vampires even more? Smart move, Ashley. Your movies are awful. Please sit down.

Last summer was EPIC.
    the problem is that all the old people dont come on anymore. like seriously i made this account in like in december and ou was fucking awesome. those posts were epic and like no fighting and stuff.

Last summer was EPIC.
    I completely agree. I at least think that OU would have a chance being epic again if Miley still had her Twitter. But ever since after Christmas, OU had been dead & gone. And the new people are just… Smh.. I don’t even know 1/3 of the people on here anymore :P

• emma13

i dont know if justin is gonna even go. hes on tour at that time i think. and hes not disney lol.

lol i know he’s not disney. but a lot of little kids think he is.
    really? cuz the people and kids that i know dont think he is. and all the other gossip sites. well if they do then they must be stupid.
    my friend thinks he’s in disney every time i tell her he’s not she would get mad so i just let her think that he is lol.
    lol how old is your friend??

you are not going to do nothing bitch if she does not like vipires leave her alone bitch so shutup and sit your ass down bitch

• idkMyBFFjill

everyone do me like a cheap crack whore:

• ET

I wish we all could get along like we did last summer, I wish I could give cookies like we used to when people crossed the dark site, I wish we all could do pickles wars without insulting each other, just the pickles..

• picstoburn

lol i know he’s not disney. but a lot of little kids think he is.
    lol how old is your friend??
    lol she’s 17 smh…

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

haha i loove Ashley Greene. That’s funny. But she should.. that would be good if Miley started to like Twilight :)

I know, right?

Last summer was EPIC.
    sorry im so lame D: lol
    lmao xD

• emma13

lol how old is your friend??
    lol she’s 17 smh…
    wtf? wow. seriously who the heck would think hes in disney. thats just stupid.

• jt710

So actually talking about ashley on her post, I don’t think shell last until… august or september with brock. I think her and kellan are perfect for each other but that might have to do with the fact that they are good friends….
    As for forcing miley… she’s forgetting miley can’t be tamed

Last summer was EPIC.
    God i cannot get over how great last summer was. i blame the celebs as well though…not dramatic enough.

• harrypotterbitches

I’m been on this site since Feburary but made an account in March…

• HeyYouOkayNot

gossssh what happened to the old people on OU?
    like YouBelongWithMe Mercedes JerseyGirl Mow uhmmm I don’t remember more :P

I know, right?
    ET!! dude get all the old people back NOWWWW

emma13
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    emma13 said:

lol how old is your friend??
    lol she’s 17 smh…
    wtf? wow. seriously who the heck would think hes in disney. thats just stupid.

i blame radio disney.

• ET

The OLD Oceanup is sooo embarrassing. I used to write long ass paragraph thinking people would actually read that. Like honestly, I should just Shut up sometimes. And WITH BOLD letter, which made it even more annoying.

God.

• picstoburn

gossssh what happened to the old people on OU?
    like YouBelongWithMe Mercedes JerseyGirl Mow uhmmm I don’t remember more :P
    they still go on oceanup,but your never on when there on.

• iloveyouux

gossssh what happened to the old people on OU?
    like YouBelongWithMe Mercedes JerseyGirl Mow uhmmm I don’t remember more :P

Theres a lot more that don’t come on here anymore.

• No Bitchassness

Emm OU, you already posted this, seriously just cause no one really cares that she hates it and and you want to cause a stir. So annoying.

• jt710

I was one for about a year b4 I joined. But with so many it gets tiring.

• ohmimiley

Who likes my icon? :D

• Serofi

Wow, these Twilight people don’t believe in opinions.

I would kill myself if I was Miley and was forced to sit and watch Twilight.
    It seems like Kristen is the only one who respects the opinions of others.

• peacenlove

ohmimiley said:

How do you know? o.O Shes never said she hates them
    yeah she just said she doesnt like vampires
    oh and ohmimiley i like your icon =]

• ET

I think Im the only person who doesn’t find Kellan or Taylor specially gorgeous. Hot? YES. But they have HORRIBLE faces.

I know right! I wish they would just talk properly or something
    lol i agree. and plus in those twilight movies there so damn annoying. i mean seriously edward is so whiny and lol he sparkles. wow. lmao. and bella is just…idk. i dislike her so much.
    i totally agreee the cast is gr8 except kristen . im startin to like real life robert though but neverr edward … kellan and ashely are my favourite

• cherryrad23

wtf, lmaaao, i love ashley & everything.
    but if miley doesnt like twilight, let her be its her opinion, its not like she HAS to like it…. lol
    oh well

Serofi said:
    Wow, these Twilight people don’t believe in opinions.

I would kill myself if I was Miley and was forced to sit and watch Twilight.
    It seems like Kristen is the only one who respects the opinions of others.
    if kellan wz there i would never mind

• _Tiger_

ET said:
    True that!

• Megan

Why the fuck does anybody care that Miley Cyrus hates Vampires. There is so much more going on and people care what that stupid girl likes or dislikes. Not everybody has to like Twilight, the movies are awful,but I’m not suprised people like them good taste is dead!

• inhumancreation

Soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur.

• Moonbeam

No, you’re not. Kellan looks like a tool to me (though he might be nice) and I can’t get over Taylors neck. somebody on OU once said how long his neck is, he looks like an alien. I can’t look at him anymore without seeing Alien-Taylor. :/

Kidd Kraddick in the Morning is giving away a pair of tickets to see Justin Bieber in the city of your choice during his current sold out tour! You can win tickets by watching KiddTV on Ustream tomorrow (6/29) morning at 8:30am CST http://www.UStream.tv/kiddlive. When we hit 10,000 viewers we will give out the secret word and instructions on how to submit your entry. So tell you friends to be watching! Also go to

• Becca.

ET said:

***
    Well I don’t think they’re hot at all. They have weird effed up looking faces. Especially Taylor…he looks like a dog……an ugly one at that.

Rob is disgusting too!

And the whole Twilight cast seems arrogant and annoying.

I just joined…this should be fun :P

And I don’t think Miley not liking Twilight is a big deal.

• SummerKisses

okay whats the media’s big deal? im sure miley didnt mean it THAT way…just beacuse she said she hated vampires, everyone is taking it out of context and making it a big deal. who the fuck cares if she likes twilight or not? not everyone has the same interests. SHEESH

• peacelovehearts

Apparently miley not liking twilight is a big deal because this is the first time a ashley greene post has had this many comments… not hating I’m actually a fan of both…. but for real that’s the only reason :/

lol she’s pretty :]

• picstoburn

maybe shit will go down at the teen choice awards.lmao like selena winning instead of demi? haha.

• emma13

taylor lautner doesnt look that good all the time but he is still very hot. hes at least hotter then rob. but kellan lutz is just fucking hot. seriously.

• Moonbeam

“Mommy, I don’t like carrots.”
    “You loved carrots yesterday?”
    “If Hannah Montana won’t eat carrots, I won’t eat carrots. I want candy corn.”

Ha ha, so ironic. :D

• gleekin

picstoburn said:

haha. that’d be hilarious. it’d be so tense in there.

is anybody else going to the TCAs?

Yeah, maybe…..

picstoburn said:

haha. that’d be hilarious. it’d be so tense in there.

is anybody else going to the TCAs?

im guessing Miley JB Justin bieber and selena and demi. that’s all i know about the disney people. lol. but it would be funny haha.

picstoburn said:

haha. that’d be hilarious. it’d be so tense in there.

is anybody else going to the TCAs?

• idkMyBFFjill

no your not, trust me. and i agree with that. i’m super critical when it comes to celebs. kellan’s got a terrible case of gayface, and taylor’s just not that cute. he’s actually selena’s twin brother.

• HeyYouOkayNot

peacelovehearts said:

yeeep OU wouldn’t be the same again

You speak the truth. Miley must be more popular than twilight then!

• HeyYouOkayNot

ahahahaha Kellan ;D

Lol yeah miley is a more popular topic than twilight.

I think ima log into my account now…. weird being anonymous

I love being an anon :) It’s the best…plus I can’t remember my password so even if I wanted to log on I couldn’t. I’ve been an anon for about a year :P

• emma13

lol how old is your friend??
    lol she’s 17 smh…
    wtf? wow. seriously who the heck would think hes in disney. thats just stupid.

i blame radio disney
    i know right. i mean wtf why would he even go there. seriously like hes with people like usher and stuff and he even has a music vid with usher and he goes radio disney. wow. whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired. its just gonna ruin his career if he keeps associating with them.

Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    picstoburn said:
    It has a lot to do with the people too. A lot of the epic people don’t come on anymore, or if they do they don’t stay long :/

• No Bitchassness

emma13 said:

I know right! I wish they would just talk properly or something

picstoburn said:

honestly liam needs to bounce -.- making everything so boring lol jk.

• emma13

i dont think they posted about ashley and kellan on what they think about it. they posted about robert and kristen i think though.

• ET

LOL Do you guys remember Nourtney and the time we couldnt write Zack Taylor because we’d get banned?

Or even better, JORENDA!?

Niley’s Dallas BTS post was SUPER epic.

lol. We used to talk about anything. Ohh the good ol’ times.

• iloveyouux

We tried to have a OU reunion when they posted the CBT video but that kinda failed.. lol.

• emma13

gossssh what happened to the old people on OU?
    like YouBelongWithMe Mercedes JerseyGirl Mow uhmmm I don’t remember more :P
    and ssexybeast. she was awesome.

• Caroline

Ashley Greene is such a slut, she hooks up with so many guys. I doubt thats even her boyfriend, probably just her newest boy toy.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m so bored. hmm i guess i’ll try tca website again.

Awww.. I miss Sexybeast and her religion speeches

i tried to be epic as possible :|lmao. but some of the new users are boring /:

She is too pretty. I love her! :)
    This is probably one of the nicest ou comments i’ve ever put.

• xCyrusBieber

LOL, I love Ashley, hahaha all the Twilight cast have their ways;) LOL, I love Ashley, its good to know she likes her new songs:)

• emma13

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?
    what new harry potter trailer? i thought you meant the other one that already showed.

it is sad that miley hates the twilight but i dont cuz it is the best movie ever i hope if i get teen choice awards ticket i will see
    the best twilight cast

• Sweetdisposition?

harrypotterbitches said:

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?
    Idk. can you post a link?

• Sweetdisposition?

emma13 said:

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?
    NO! It’s the full one:

• emma13

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?
    NO! It’s the full one:
    omg i just saw it. and it was fucking epic. wow esepically when the scene where near the end he was with voldemort. omg now this is really getting me excited.

• harrypotterbitches

Who saw the new Harry Potter trailer?
    Idk. can you post a link?
    OH.My.God! That was epic!!!! :D I CAN”T WAIT

• monster

she said she hasn’t seen it and hates vampires. But can you blame her?

___________

lmfao does she know that vampires aren’t real?

• shinebright

Kellan could show me his ways anytime….

LOLOLOL, ikr <3

MILEY CYRUS COULD ACTUALLY PLAY A GOOD VAMPIRE WITH THOSE TEETH OF HERS!!!

i hate firefox

• briannabieber

Damn I want her hair.

• sess nugget

SCREW TWILIGHT. HARRY POTTER TRAILER. SHAKING/CRYING/SDFKSDFSHF

• Julianna
  • jt710

picstoburn:
    Try chrome

• picstoburn

to the person that told me to not post my formspring on here. don’t tell me what to do :]

picstoburn:
    Try chrome
    is it good?

Jun 28, 2010 @ 06:26 pm

___________________________________

Yeah your not the boss of her!

• MeenuD

Jun 28, 2010 @ 06:26 pm

___________________________________

Yeah your not the boss of her!
    thank you anon.

• briannabieber

Damn I want her hair.

• jt710

I find chrome better than firefox.

• Dominique

I THINK The Twilight guys love Miley way too much, and Miley doesn’t like the Twilight saga, and I think even if she watched the movie, she wouldn’t become a Twifan.
    BUT I’ve seen some Miley interviews and she said she just haven’t seen the movie, because she didn’t read the books and she is not into vampires.
    AND she said she LOOOOOVES kristen stewart.
    So my opinion is that she doesn’t like twilight, and she would probably never do. But she loves some people from the cast, like Kristen and Taylor.
    And I’ve seen Kristen and Taylor love Miley’s songs, but they don’t seem to like the person.

It’s not a big deal.
    I love Twilight and I love Miley.
    If she doesn’t like the damn movie, just let it go!

Guess I’m gonna go watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey!! LOL I’m a dork I know!!! But after Jersey Shore I’m addicted to anything NJ..I might have to find a way to live there!! LMFAO!!

• natjbguitargirl

is anybody watching Huge?

• Sweetdisposition?

sess nugget said:

SCREW TWILIGHT. HARRY POTTER TRAILER. SHAKING/CRYING/SDFKSDFSHF
    Yes! This is how you make a trailer/movie/franshise/books/epicness/legend.

“Anonymous said:
    Um… yes.
    miley fucking cyrus is
    in fucking georgia
    and he is fucking
    there and they
    are definitely fucking.”

OMGOMGOMG IM DYING Hahahahahahah

• Timber

Still no new post? Bummer.

• Anonymous145255545

Why are people trying to force her to like this stupid movie?

• picstoburn

Still no new post? Bummer.

i know right?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

OceanUP is so lame this days…

Kellan is gonna strip for Miley

• jt710

Bored. Ima go watch enews

• m

monster said:
    she said she hasn’t seen it and hates vampires. But can you blame her?

___________

lmfao does she know that vampires aren’t real?
    vampires are real. it’s a cult thing. but they’re just like a group of pepole kinda like Emos.
    And of course she knews that. Did you want her to say “i hate fake vampires”?

• muffy1013

lolz gotta love this chick :D

• MissSmiley

I’ve seen Twilight and I still despise it.

Miley’s opinion is kind of irrelevant. Her movies and acting ain’t very good. Music is her thing. So her pronouncing herself on a movie is kind of irrelevant.

• _liesyoutold

LOL, she’s the awesomeeest.

• Tamekaa

this is really annoying as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so them lot are pathetic saying im going to change her mind. get over yourselves :|

• _liesyoutold

GTFO.

• stellagirl1993

You should do that ;)

Kellan is so funny! And Ashley, even though the werewolves are better than the vampires…

• Hilary

“I’m going to sit Miley down and force her to watch Twilight.’ Kellan Lutz added: ‘She hasn’t met me then. I would change her opinion on that, I’m sure. I have my ways.”

*wink wink*

Btw i love Ashley, she’s so damn GORGEOUS

Ohhh yes I want her hair too! It’s so pretty!

It ticks me off that she criticizes things she hasn’t seen/read/heard. -_- How do you know it sucks if you haven’t even given it a try?

• YoYo

So.. my best friend just bought two tickets for her and for me for the Eclipse premiere.. cool -_-

• Sof_dC

haha love them both !! haha :D

• iheartmiley

I agree, Ashley should make Miley watch Twilight! LOL! Cuz Twilight’s really popular and Miley’s really popular so she should like Twilight! Haha :)

i love the twilight miley is just not in to it but u cant blame her

Awww.. I miss Sexybeast and her religion speeches
    lol i know right…

A Toy Story icon! I love it! :D

• picstoburn

ol how old is your friend??
    lol she’s 17 smh…
    wtf? wow. seriously who the heck would think hes in disney. thats just stupid.

i blame radio disney

they should. :||| it’s annoying.

• peacelovehearts

gossssh what happened to the old people on OU?
    like YouBelongWithMe Mercedes JerseyGirl Mow uhmmm I don’t remember more :P
    and ssexybeast. she was awesome.
    & Doom. Without her, OU profiles would be nonexistant or just pretty damn boring :P

• LoveToLove

For a second i though it was Sel in the pic.

i tried to be epic as possible :|lmao. but some of the new users are boring /:
    Noo, not you.. Just pretty much all of these new users who act like they’re 8 with improper grammar that you can’t even attempt to read.

• picstoburn

For a second i though it was Sel in the pic.

because of the hair???

• iloveyouux

I feel like looking at all the old epic posts from last year! :)

• jt710

Uhmmm thanks……. I love woody too but that’s …..kinda freaky…

• idkMyBFFjill

gossssh what happened to the old people on OU?
    like YouBelongWithMe Mercedes JerseyGirl Mow uhmmm I don’t remember more :P
    and ssexybeast. she was awesome.
    i think im gonna cry.

i tried to be epic as possible :|lmao. but some of the new users are boring /:

oh… yeah they need to go to summer school instead of being on oceanup.:|

• emma13

ol how old is your friend??
    lol she’s 17 smh…
    wtf? wow. seriously who the heck would think hes in disney. thats just stupid.

i blame radio disney

they should. :||| it’s annoying.
    lol ya i know. i think it was disney who wanted him on. seriously they should have just turned down the offer or something. because cmon the people hes with wouldnt ever want him on disney. thats just embarrassing.

iloveyouux said:
    I feel like looking at all the old epic posts from last year! :)
    -___
    You’ll see my pathetic~ridiculous comments.. please dont judge me. lol

• harrypotterbitches

lol the posts have been boring for a while…but I feel like this past week the posts have just been full on DEAD.

Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:44 pm
    iloveyouux said:
    I feel like looking at all the old epic posts from last year! :)
    Thats what I did yesterday night… I just went through each post & read all of the comments.. I forgot about that one twitpic that Miley had about the ghost in her hotel room with the handprints on her boot, I remember that scared the crap out of me xD

• HeyYouOkayNot

ET said:

Or even better, JORENDA!?

Niley’s Dallas BTS post was SUPER epic.

lol. We used to talk about anything. Ohh the good ol’ times.
    I haven’t an account then but I remember reading the comments xD it was hilarious
    everyone was f reakaing out because of Niley xD the nelena fans were so pissed of xD
    remember he OU late nights xD
    and gosh ET some of your comments were really random and funny (:

• picstoburn

I didn’t think it was possible for Cartoon p0rn :/ they need to bounce also.

• picstoburn

they should. :||| it’s annoying.
    lol ya i know. i think it was disney who wanted him on. because cmon the people hes with wouldnt ever want him on disney. thats just embarrassing.
    haha that would be funny though.

• HeyYouOkayNot

do you remember Drob? xD

• picstoburn

But they were Epic posts this year like one or two????

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO Alex is so dirty smh…

harrypotterbitches said:

yup! but the post where everyones on gives me a headache. haha too fast.

do you remember Drob? xD
    omg yes. the person who was obsessed with jason, lol.

• peacelovehearts

Or Niley’s “jet ski kiss”… Bitches went WILD. Or that one post with the picture of Nick with the pilot when he landed in Georgia, all these Niley freaks wanted to give the pilot a big hug & bake him cookies xD

• idkMyBFFjill

we need another dash, jackie, drob, and yvonne PRONTO. their ridiculousness brought about some epicness.

• LoveToLove

For a second i though it was Sel in the pic.

because of the hair???

____

And the way her mouth looks in the pic..
    I don’t know the first time I saw it it reminded me of Sel

• _Tiger_

Caroline said:

Do you know her? You must be the new secret insider! (Sarcasm)

• inhumancreation

Since when do you know who she’s hooking up with? lmfao. stalker.

Do u guys actually belive they said this for real? i think OU is making it up. I can’t find any other site that shows her saying this. Same as the last post. It totally doesnt sound like her at all. Plus, lots of other celebs said they havent watched the movies and this didn’t bother the twilight cast at all.
    OU is secretly bashing Miley all the time, it makes no sence.

I know right! I wish they would just talk properly or something

due to all respect they officialy both lost points in my respect bar for them
    if miley doesnt like vampire she doesnt like vampires done!
    she cant even say what she thinks without ppl judging her ugh

• peacelovehearts

Im not getting this big uproar as to why Miley has to like Twilight. Maybe she just doesn’t like Twishit. A lot of people don’t. -__-

It’s funny to read all these things that miley say about twilight and the vampires and how the twilight cast says they love her songs =P
    i think ashley should force her to watch the movies and i’m sure miley will love them…

• Cindy

She thinks shes so sexy. All of her little pouty faces and her try hard outfits on the red carpet, trying to outdress everyone. she has like what 12 lines combined in both movies and she got like 1 million dollars, for Breaking Dawn. Such a talentless attention whore.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

‘That’s so unfortunate because I love her new songs..I’m going to sit Miley down and force her to watch Twilight

Gotta love them! :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

I want some formspring action. PRONTO!

Why does she need to like it? I kinda get how it is annoying coz EVERYTHING is vampires these days =/

• SillyyMonsterr

• gleekin

omg, he was the young dean winchester on supernatural <3

• _Tiger_

SillyyMonsterr said:

She just doesn’t like the movies. She never said anything about them.

For the people saying shes not a slut, I don’t know about the guys shes hooked up, but hello naked pictures? Did you all forget about those.

• HOLAA

LOL
    she’s cute :D

• inhumancreation
  • NicksSweetCaroline

Lol. Just got my first creepy fromspring question !!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

She is so gorgeous!

• HOLAA

reallY!
    wow he has grown <3
    I AM A HERO
    lol

• True_Romance

WOW. Miley Cyrus…. people from twighlight loves you.. and you gotta return the favor girl. haha ily miley<3 n twighlight ofcouz

• NicksSweetCaroline

Giovanna_JonasG… said:

She is so gorgeous!
    She is pretty but NOT worthy of getting off with CHACE CRAWFORD ! :(

• Sweetdisposition?
  • gleekin
  • iloveyouux

Uhm, yeah this is pretty off topic but do any of you guys know when this photoshoot is ever gonna come out? Because I really wanna see the pictures..

• Adriana

I want “Kellan Lutz way” too, is so HOT

They love Miley :)

• gleekin

Shes been linked with Chace Crawford and Jared Followill, its public knowledge doesnt make her a stalker!

• Moonbeam

I find it funny that every news site reports about Miley hating twilight when she actually said in the very same video that she isn’t a fan of Twilight but that she loves Kristen Stewart and is obsessed with her.

harrypotterbitches
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

LMAO Alex is so dirty smh…
    who’s Alex??? lmao.

• Jackie

If Miley doesn’t like twilight, she fucking doesn’t like it! You can’t make her like it!

LoveToLove
    (replying to this) – Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    LoveToLove said:

For a second i though it was Sel in the pic.

because of the hair???

____

And the way her mouth looks in the pic..
    I don’t know the first time I saw it it reminded me of Sel

oh, yeah i kinda noticed it when i took another look.

• LoveToLove

oh, yeah i kinda noticed it when i took another look.

____

LOL! right? haha :P

• HeyYouOkayNot

peacelovehearts
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

are you kidding right?
    they wanted to kidnapped him and make him his king or something xD

• picstoburn

Lets make this site epic again,instead of complaining lol. :p if that’s possible..

Okay you call Nick, I’ll call Miley and we’ll all meet on Tybee island :)

peacelovehearts
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:50 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

are you kidding right?
    they wanted to kidnapped him and make him his king or something xD
    Lmfaooo, yeah that too

idkMyBFFjill said:
    ____
    YESYESYEYSYESYEYS

• harrypotterbitches

“Ha, ha. Very funny. Believe me, you don’t have anything I haven’t seen before.”
    “Wanna bet?” he says, then moves his hands to the button on his jeans and pops it open. LMFAO ALEX!

• Lilly

Aww, you guys are talking about the old OU. I was doing that earlier today, makes me sad.

Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:54 pm
    That pixar por.no anon’s not helping -__-

I HEARD BAMFPRINCESS GOT AN OU ACCOUNT

• Timber

Lol! Half the people who come on here anymore only do it just to talk about how lame OU is now. Lmao! It’s pretty sad… =/

I want to get an account…

That pixar por.no anon’s not helping -__-

smh i know…… /: damn people have issues.

maybe oceanup didn’t change. Maybe we changed?
    Lol.

Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    I HEARD BAMFPRINCESS GOT AN OU ACCOUNT
    Nope. Even though I do miss that hoe.

O_O

What?

• picstoburn

i know right? i want Patty to come on more often :| SMH….

• Lilly

ET said:

idkMyBFFjill said:
    ____
    YESYESYEYSYESYEYS
    I’ll even settle for a liteeebri :P

• iLoveChrisBrown

maybe oceanup didn’t change. Maybe we changed?
    Lol.

… No I’m pretty sure it was Oceanup.

• Timber

i know right? i want Patty to come on more often :| SMH….

*sigh*

Me too…

• True_Romance

JT170! MY TOY STORY BUDDY!!!
    DUDE (:

• picstoburn

maybe oceanup didn’t change. Maybe we changed?
    Lol.
    oceanup changed every since tim left i think? i used to be a creeper before i made an account *back then i thought you had to pay to be a member haha. but yeah /: sigh…….

peacelovehearts said:

Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    I HEARD BAMFPRINCESS GOT AN OU ACCOUNT
    Nope. Even though I do miss that hoe.

Actually yes the hoe got an account she made a fake name and everything

• iLoveChrisBrown

The only person I miss is YBWM

Timber
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 04:59 pm
    Timber said:

i know right? i want Patty to come on more often :| SMH….

*sigh*

Me too…
    im going to kick her ass on formspring right now :| lol.

• harrypotterbitches

*dead from laughing so hard*

• Timber

im going to kick her ass on formspring right now :| lol.

Lol! Why?

who the fuck is liteeebri

• peacelovehearts

I remember the first icon I had was a Taylor Swift one & everyone would slam me for it. I changed it to Katy Perry for a while there after that montage :P

• picstoburn

im going to kick her ass on formspring right now :| lol.

Lol! Why?

she needs to get on :|

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i dont miss anyone… because this is a gossip site…………….. i just want to see eclipse. :/

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:00 pm

Okay you call Nick, I’ll call Miley and we’ll all meet on Tybee island :)
    Sounds like a plan. I’ll keep Liam occupied while you grab the jet skis xD

she needs to get on :|

Oh, I see. Lol! Well maybe she’s just busy or something. :P

• Lilly

I wish all the users during the winter 09 would come back for at least one day during the summer, that post would be epic.

maybe oceanup didn’t change. Maybe we changed?
    Lol.

I’m always a creeper. I had an account but I rarely used it and now I’ve forgotten my password. Oh I didn’t know Tim actually left? When did this happen?

Okay you call Nick, I’ll call Miley and we’ll all meet on Tybee island :)
    Sounds like a plan. I’ll keep Liam occupied while you grab the jet skis xD

I forgot about him..I’m sure you’ll do a good job keeping him entertained ;) We’ll need to stuff Demi, Selena and Taylor in a room too! Selena will be all ‘How are you Demi?’ and she’ll say ‘ask Taylor!’ It will be epic lol.

• natjbguitargirl

Can’t wait to go see Eclipse!!!
    ____

Me too XD

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Can’t wait to go see Eclipse!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

LOL, girl. i’ll help you!

she is very pretty. nice eyes. however, twilight sucks. miley cyrus sucks too, though, so i think they’d be a good match.

• _Tiger_
  • inhumancreation

idkMyBFFjill said:
    ____
    YESYESYEYSYESYEYS
    I’ll even settle for a liteeebri :P
    dont remember who that is, but i probably agree.

• picstoburn

i remembered when i had a selena icon *shocking right? it was black and white and i used to stan for that girl. me and mileyistheboss would fight like cats and dogs,and i used to yell at people because of the pickles, i also remember when people thought i was a fake miley fan with my steve urkel icon sigh good times :]

She is so gorgeous!
    She is pretty but NOT worthy of getting off with CHACE CRAWFORD ! :(
    …….

she is always caught kissing her boyfriends in public. first chace and now this dude

• Moonbeam

Ever since Garret Jiroux took over oceanup from Tim it got worse.

SillyyMonsterr said:

she loves kristen. :b

LMFAO LMFAO Bahahahahahahaha—haha—haha—HHAAHAHAHAHHAHHA

• jt710

True_Romance:
    Hello!!! :D

ROLF, I love Ashley and Kellan <3

Nicole is crazy :|

• picstoburn

maybe oceanup didn’t change. Maybe we changed?
    Lol.

i have no idea :|

• _Tiger_
  • picstoburn

Ever since Garret Jiroux took over oceanup from Tim it got worse.
    :O

• Moonbeam

Ever since Garret Jiroux took over oceanup from Tim it got worse.
    :O
    LOL, I’m just kidding. :P

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaa—aaaa I.CAN’T BREATHE.

• deco

Miley love Kristen Stewart and Taylor L too

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ahh. i remember i was a niley fan and i got like 400 followers on twitter because i went to teen choice. and we all beleived something would happen…. :|

• Timber

The only person I miss is Frankie. I don’t remember what her username on here was though. Lmao!

dosent jackie have a twitter? lol

IM PREGNANT AND IM ONLY 16 MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME

Moonbeam
    (replying to this) – Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:07 pm
    Moonbeam said:

Ever since Garret Jiroux took over oceanup from Tim it got worse.
    :O
    LOL, I’m just kidding. :P
    lol i was about to say :| haha.

echh echhh! HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAA. bAHAHAHAHAHA —-hahaaaaaaaaaahaaaa

• idkMyBFFjill

alright here’s my plan for bringing back some epicness: anyone who’s reading this has to write the rudest/most trollish comments on tomorrow’s posts. it would confuse the hell out of people and be hilarious….i think…

IM PREGNANT AND IM ONLY 16 MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME

You should be on that show!

• jt710

Garret took over OU????
    It amazes me that an ashley post has this many comments yet none of them are about her…

• Moonbeam

Ever since Garret Jiroux took over oceanup from Tim it got worse.
    :O
    LOL, I’m just kidding. :P
    lol i was about to say :| haha.
    But it would explain a lot. ;)

IM PREGNANT AND IM ONLY 16 MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME
    mtv will happily exploit you though. go to them first.

• LoveToLove

Who even owns Ocean Up?

__

hah then how do you know her name? :o lol.

chh echhh! HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAA. bAHAHAHAHAHA —-hahaaaaaaaaaahaaaa
    nicole stop :|

• picstoburn

im down with that idea lol.

• Timber

hah then how do you know her name? :o lol.

Because I used to talk to her on Twitter all the time. But she hasn’t been on there in a while either. =/

• harrypotterbitches

*falls to the floor and starts rolling back and forth laughing* OH MY FUCK! I CAN’T BREATHER!!!

• harrypotterbitches

Lmao sorry guys…xD I seriously dying so funny. But I’m in control now don’t worry!…

• Timber

Would you please explain yourself?! What is so funny??

ok you guys this is how Justin Bieber got his record deal..and this is really him and Usher…http://twitpic.com/20Itqp

Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:11 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:
    ………… o_O ?

• harrypotterbitches

anyways we really should do something about OU before it not able to be revived :/

idkMyBFFjill said:

IM PREGNANT AND IM ONLY 16 MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME
    mtv will happily exploit you though. go to them first.

——————

GOOD IDEA THANK U!

IM PREGNANT AND IM ONLY 16 MY PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL ME
    mtv will happily exploit you though. go to them first.

——————

GOOD IDEA THANK U!
    LOl wth?

LoveToLove said:
    Who even owns Ocean Up?
    _____
    Is it Timothy or is it Hans? Cause by the way they’ve got this site moving got me confusing?

• idkMyBFFjill

im down with that idea lol.

YAY!! ill do it if more people do it. i dont wanna look stupid lol

WTH?!

• LoveToLove

ET
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    ET said:

LoveToLove said:
    Who even owns Ocean Up?
    _____

_________

Do they actually get paid for it?

• ohmimiley

How do you know? o.O Shes never said she hates them

• -Jenii

love her. shes my fave girl from the twilight cast

• muffy1013

I’m first which means OU is officially dead :(

idkMyBFFjill said:
    idkMyBFFjill said:
    ____
    YESYESYEYSYESYEYS
    I’ll even settle for a liteeebri :P
    LOL YES!

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

OMFG…I just got back from reading the shakira/miley post…madre de dios!!!!!
    anyways…LMAO luv ya ashley, but what makes ya think Mile hasn’t already seen it

• picstoburn

im down with that idea lol.

YAY!! ill do it if more people do it. i dont wanna look stupid lol
    HAHA you were serious? i mean im down with anything, but i didn’t know you were serious ;)lol

Oh man the niley posts last spring/summer were classic. I remember the day after Nick came back from Tybee and Jb were meeting fans at the Trump in NY. Joe and Kevin looked so bored but Nick looked so happy. Everyone in that post was like “of course he’s happy, he just got laid!”

I hope he used a rubber or imma be in trouble!

• sinnerxo

akdhghsdg
    Kellan could show me his ways anytime….

WTH?!

LOl tim-burr enough with that pic! gosh… :P

• peacelovehearts

Okay you call Nick, I’ll call Miley and we’ll all meet on Tybee island :)
    Sounds like a plan. I’ll keep Liam occupied while you grab the jet skis xD

But wait… I thought Delena was over back then & Memi was on.. Because that was about the time that Demi & the horse got together. I’ll just shove Selena & Taylor in a room & give Taylor some headphones. :D

Okay you call Nick, I’ll call Miley and we’ll all meet on Tybee island :)
    Sounds like a plan. I’ll keep Liam occupied while you grab the jet skis xD

Oh your right! Wow they really haven’t been friends in ages. Is Memi over now too? I’m just thinking I haven’t heard much about them in awhile…haha good idea ;)

_____
    hahaha ikr? So funnyyy

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I hate oceanup now -_- I used to look forward to coming on and talking to people and now I’d just rather not…

——————-

I don’t get it..

LOl tim-burr enough with that pic! gosh… :P

Lmao! Why? I like it. xD

• ET

Do you guys remember Nick singing Fly With Me after Jet Skiing? He was all smiley and cute.

• idkMyBFFjill

im dead serious lol. this site’s too boring atm.

When was this?

• HeyYouOkayNot

dkMyBFFjill said:

im down with that idea lol.

YAY!! ill do it if more people do it. i dont wanna look stupid lol
    hahah wanna fight with annons¿ xD if people do it I’ll do it ;)

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

—————-

Then leave hoe, it’s not rocket science..

• picstoburn

im dead serious lol. this site’s too boring atm.
    haha get more people to do it then :)))

• True_Romance

Is it weird I love Ashley’s nose? xD

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hah then how do you know her name? :o lol.

oh awww. :/

Timber said:

When was this?
    Like June 25TH 2009

• True_Romance

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

–oompa loompa!—
    That’s because you haven’t met me! xD
    *pokes u* SMILE DAWG.

i like to slip my finger in my butt crack and smell it

• HeyYouOkayNot

haha yes(: all the people was like
    He and Miley had sex ! xD

• Mileyyy_

If she even touches or gets near Miley I will shoot her :D

Timber said:

When was this?

last summer like in June? before miley actually met liam. haha.

harrypotterbitches
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:20 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

that’s what KARMA does to you :D haha.

• jt710

True_Romance:
    No. But why do you love her nose?

For all the noobs out there

Dash was a creepy legit insider. I believe he was the one that said something big was going to happen July 1st 2009 and that was the day Kevin got engaged.

Yvonne I believe was a Kevin stan who was obsessed with him and would always go apeshit on those who said something negative about Kevin. She know comments on JONASHQ.

Everyone thought Drob was Yvonne. There was really nothing exciting about her but she was like in love with Jason and found him on aim or some shit i believe.

Jackie: The official HBIC of Oceanup. Most don’t remember her because she was under different names but she basically was on every single Nick or Miley post and I believe she was a Niley fan but hated Nick? I never really understood that part. But she would spam Niley videos, pictures, and she basically was the craziest bitch you could ever imagine. I think someone made a p=petition for her to be Banned from here so now she never comes on here anymore.

• picstoburn

lmao damn i just want to do something EPIC tomorrow i don’t know care what it is i’ll do something /:

Mileyyy_ said:

If she even touches or gets near Miley I will shoot her :D

—————–

Hey Nick :DD

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ahhh, doesn anyone remember mileys tweet like i stayed up this late for you. and everyone thought she was ichatting with nick??!?! ahaha.

I also finger my self because nobody wants to do it for me/

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

—————-

Then leave hoe, it’s not rocket science..

*looks around*
    where is this gardening utensil your talkin to hun?

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

—————-

Then leave hoe, it’s not rocket science..

*looks around*
    where is this gardening utensil your talkin to hun?
    LMAO :) win.

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

—————-

Then leave hoe, it’s not rocket science..

*looks around*
    where is this gardening utensil your talkin to hun?

———————

Find a mirror, look at it, and what you see there is a hoe.

• LoveToLove

Anonymous
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:24 pm

I also finger my self because nobody wants to do it for me/

_________

I respect that but…
    Why the need of publishing it?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:26 pm
    MitchelMussoLuv… said:

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

—————-

Then leave hoe, it’s not rocket science..

*looks around*
    where is this gardening utensil your talkin to hun?

———————

Find a mirror, look at it, and what you see there is a hoe.

:) you fail hun. Sorry

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

*looks around*
    where is this gardening utensil your talkin to hun?
    LMAO :) win.

and thank you ^-^

• pceloveguitar

haha.
    LOVE HER.
    and sinnerxo….i agree. hardcore show me his ways…

• -JulieSmile-

haha oh Ashley (:

• inhumancreation

Haha I can imagine her tying Miley down and being all “LOOK AT ALICE!! HOW CAN YOU HATE HER?”

• iMystified

…I wish I was Miley right now cuz I’d KILL for Kellan to show me “his way” :P

• harrypotterbitches

that’s what KARMA does to you :D haha.
    Lol ikr?! It was SO painful but SO funny.

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?
    Oh ma fuck just stop! Stop starting shi.t!

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?
    nah,your good. go read a book.

• _Tiger_

Lmao, oh Jackie. I loved her.

LoveToLove said:

Anonymous
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:24 pm

I also finger my self because nobody wants to do it for me/

_________

I respect that but…
    Why the need of publishing it?

——————

becouse i have no friends and i wanted to share it

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?
    nah,your good. go read a book.

—————-

I’ve already read 3 book in the past moth, hoe.

Find a mirror, look at it, and what you see there is a hoe.

:) you fail hun. Sorry

———————-

no, you fail babe

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Find a mirror, look at it, and what you see there is a hoe.

:) you fail hun. Sorry

———————-

no, you fail babe

__

a: I can spell ho Xxd
    b: im not trying to start shat on a website cuz Im bored.
    You are no longer worth me time, irrelevant troll :)
    kthnxbai

• True_Romance

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

–oompa loompa!–
    YES!!! Awww oh my gosh that was cute. But she wasn’t ichatting with Nick?! I was told lies…

harrypotterbitches said:

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?
    Oh ma fuck just stop! Stop starting shi.t!

irrelevant bitch.

• peacelovehearts

haha. that’d be hilarious. it’d be so tense in there.

is anybody else going to the TCAs?

Robert Downey Jr. ;D

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?
    nah,your good. go read a book.

—————-

I’ve already read 3 book in the past moth, hoe
    ======
    okay then.

Miley made number 13 on Forbes The Celebrity 100 with a paycheck of 48 million each year congrats miles :)))

p.s Taylor Swift made number 12 paycheck of 45M.

and Jonas Brothers Made 40 with a paycheck of 35.5

• picstoburn

this is why i only like coming on at night :|

lmao at people trying to restore OU by starting shit for now reason. You should at least be a stan c’mon!

• monster

force her to watch a good movie pls

True_Romance said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

–oompa loompa!–

haha i dont know if she really was … but we all thought she wasss!

lol this was the post that started “idk, niley is back”: http://oceanup.com/2009/04/nick-jonas-jesse-eisenberg-lookalike.html

• boisegirl

i think kellan is hot but i don’t find taylor attractive at all

• iLoveChrisBrown

p.s Taylor Swift made number 12 paycheck of 45M.

and Jonas Brothers Made 40 with a paycheck of 35.5

Thats Amazing for miles which she is still underage. congrats taylor too.

• picstoburn

i only stan for god and lunchables thank you very much.

• HeyYouOkayNot

uhmmm I’ts boring u.u
    Again :P
    I’ll come later

• Courtney

Kellan Lutz is one hot mofo, but not even he could make me think that Twilight is anything but crap.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

lunchables ftw.
    Am I the only one who feels like it’s too soon for a new twi movie? It feels like the other one came out a very short time ago…

boisegirl said:

i think kellan is hot but i don’t find taylor attractive at all

agree. he’s way too.. um faggy.

For all the noobs out there

______
    ILOVEYA

• emma13

who remembers NICOLE? she hasnt been on in soo long. damn. but she was awesome.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

–oompa loompa!–

haha i dont know if she really was … but we all thought she wasss!

I think she was. She had to stay up till 1 AM or something which was exactly when JB’s plane landed in France or something.

NNow, i’m starting to miss niley. :/

DINNER TIME!!!!
    COME AND GET IT!!!!

Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

boisegirl said:

i think kellan is hot but i don’t find taylor attractive at all

agree. he’s way too.. um faggy.
    ___________________________________

“faggy” that cracks me up!!

damn even i miss Niley now haha D:

K guys, tomorrow is official troll day. be there or be square >:O

K guys, tomorrow is official troll day. be there or be square >:O
    lol what do you have to do again??

damn even i miss Niley now haha D:

me too.. kind of. :/

• Moonbeam
  • iloveyouux

K guys, tomorrow is official troll day. be there or be square >:O

Hahahaha, what?

Jun 28, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

boisegirl said:

i think kellan is hot but i don’t find taylor attractive at all

agree. he’s way too.. um faggy.
    ___________________________________

“faggy” that cracks me up!!

he is! he’s too feminine.

• gleekin

haha. that’d be hilarious. it’d be so tense in there.

is anybody else going to the TCAs?

i seriously want to get a picture with miley when i’m there. i’ll die if i don’t.

• picstoburn

anyway i don’t know why oceanup posted that comment twice :| but here

i’m bored.

• picstoburn

lol i know he’s not disney. but a lot of little kids think he is.

• emma13

lol i know he’s not disney. but a lot of little kids think he is.

• iloveyouux

Last summer was EPIC.

• carbomb__

She looks so LA with the flowy hair and the sunglasses. The life of the young rich and famous. *sigh*

• picstoburn

lol i know he’s not disney. but a lot of little kids think he is.

• -JulieSmile-

You know it would be funny to see miley tied up and Watching twilight.. Haha (:

Moonbeam said:

This was an epic post:

aww. now i really miss niley. :(

• Moonbeam

This was an epic post:

aww. now i really miss niley. :(
    There is Niley, Jemi and Delena all in that video.
    And Miley was still tamed.

• _Tiger_

Im sooooo bored! Help me!

• iloveyouux

I miss iFail2Much :(

• A.C Mc

I haven’t seen Twilight either, I have no idea who this chick is.. I’m guessing she’s in it?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

This is making me miss them.

Ugh: http://i44.tinypic.com/fyq0er.jpg

I miss iFail2Much :(
    oh yeah whatever happened to her. and do you remember NICOLE? she was awesome.

joe was tweeting that he was at Six flags, that’s how everyone knew.

I’d love to fuck Ashley.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

joe was tweeting that he was at Six flags, that’s how everyone knew.

he didnt have a twitter then..?

WHoever is posting links to the old “epic” posts can you find me one of Camilla and Joe I’m trying but I’m really slow!!

LMAO :) win.

do i need to fight with you again bitch?
    Oh ma fuck just stop! Stop starting shi.t!

irrelevant bitch.
    jealous whore.

Cant wait till Eclipse awww.
    Alice has been my fav.

• iMystified

Okay I was going to watch Eclipse to see Taylor…but I change my mind.
    I want to see Kellan. :)