Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Trailer

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&#038;from=sp&#038;vid=f2822d1e-af61-45f5-b674-f3f697170e3d" target="_new" title="'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Trailer">Video: &#8216;Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows&#8217; Trailer</a>

The ratings are based on Pay, TV/RAdio Rank, Web Rank, Press Rank, and Social Rank (which was added this year.)

Miley got more money than Taylor, but she canceled her Twitter which brought her overall rating way down. They pretty much split on all the othe rcategories, otherwise she would have been much higher. But I doubt that she even cares where she ranks since she care more about her true fans than any so called ranking.

• picstoburn

boo me too! xD but I get to be lazy and do nothing on wednesday lol I’m really looking forward to that haha
    LUCKYYYYYYYYYY D:

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

oh Godddddddddddddd
    CAN’T WAIT!!! :D

• RiseAboveTheStorm

*dies and goes to heaven*..this looks FUCKING AMAZINNGGG!!!!!i cannot wait till november.screw twilight.

• sess nugget

I hate how Harry Potter hardly gets any appreciation on OU :{

D:

O MY FUCKING DOG! FOR REAL I’M SO EXCITED I JUST CAN’T WAIT!. I HATE YOU WITH ALL IN ME VOLDEMORT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SORRY. TENIEE MOMENT :D

• KittieJ

YES. This… will. be…epic. This series is how our generation better be remembered (and NOT sparkly vampires) because this is something worth remembering.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SO. EPIC. FREAKING. OUT.

Can’t believe it’s ending :'(
    LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER

• Alexa

fuck*ng amazing

• ilikeyourbeard

asdlkfjeoinslknva;ljdf;lkasjdfa;lsdfj

:D this movie will be EPIC.

• katty cakes

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA

I love Harry Potter!! Better than twilight!!

• pacl34

I don’t see why they compare it to Twilight?!? This franchise is epic!

• picstoburn

Maris ?
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 07:07 pm
    Maris ? said:

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

haha yeah i decided to take a break with Miley icons (;

• nemoh

looks intense. can’t wait.

• emma13

at maris is that you in your icon?

• Maris ?

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

haha yeah i decided to take a break with Miley icons (;

————————–

nice haha, Chelsea is pretty cool to lol so what’s up? :D

• Maris ?

emma13 said:

at maris is that you in your icon?

———————–

no, I wish! haha It’s Jessica Serfaty from ANTM :)
    who’s that in your icon btw? I can’t figure it out lol

• Maris ?

yes OU you can post my comments 2 times if you want, sure…

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

haha yeah i decided to take a break with Miley icons (;

————————–

nice haha, Chelsea is pretty cool to lol so what’s up? :D
    nothing much,eating animal crackers im so bored /: you?

• jt710

Wow OU overload!!!

• Maris ?

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

haha yeah i decided to take a break with Miley icons (;

————————–

nice haha, Chelsea is pretty cool to lol so what’s up? :D
    nothing much,eating animal crackers im so bored /: you?

———————

sounds good haha, I’m pretty much the same, except I’m not eating anything… I might tho lol but I’m feeling too lazy to do anything today idk haha and tomorrow I gotta do a lot of stuff *sigh*

• picstoburn

Maris ?
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    Maris ? said:

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

haha yeah i decided to take a break with Miley icons (;

————————–

nice haha, Chelsea is pretty cool to lol so what’s up? :D
    nothing much,eating animal crackers im so bored /: you?

———————

lol i have a lot to do tomorrow too,ughh i want to be lazy tomorrow D:

• shinebright

YESYESYESYESYES

i needddd to reread the series before it comes out.

• Betty

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! THIS THING ROCKS! READING RIGHT NOW THE BOOK FOR THE 5 TIME!! <3

• Maris ?

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

haha yeah i decided to take a break with Miley icons (;

————————–

nice haha, Chelsea is pretty cool to lol so what’s up? :D
    nothing much,eating animal crackers im so bored /: you?

———————

lol i have a lot to do tomorrow too,ughh i want to be lazy tomorrow D:

———————

Harry Potter FTW! Twitards can suck it, Twilight will never compare to the epicness of Harry Potter. It’s a fad, and Harry Potter is forever. <3

• nikki

SO MUCH BETTER THEN TWILIGHT SERIES.
    because its shit
    YESS HARRY POTTER ITS COMING OUTTT <3 <3
    i want to marry daniel radcliffe
    i just cried watching this trailer it gave me the chills .
    ahhhhhhhhhh soooo good

• emily

harry potter is so much better than twatlight!!<3333.
    i would love to marry daniel radcliffe too but he was so short when i met him! greatest day of my life though, meeting the cast of harry potter AND jk rowling…. <3

• owqhvd

uQujRr wrvsnulpwcqz, [url=http://brctikqzalor.com/]brctikqzalor[/url], [link=http://bhijgxncfwjn.com/]bhijgxncfwjn[/link], http://iwuehanurgzo.com/

• skybld
  • Fiona

After 10 years, it’s finally finished. Wow. I’m not a big Harry Potter fan and haven’t read any of the books but I always watch the movies with my cousins cause they are fanatics, and the movies are great.
    You can tell the cast puts their all in the movies and the editing is awesome.
    Can’t wait for November.

OMG HARRY POTTER FTW! OOOOMMMGGGG, I CANT EVEN EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR HP ENOUGH! LIKE, I T ISS MY LIFE
    IFUCK TWILIGHT, I USED TO LIKE IT BUT I HAVE REALIZED THAT IT IS JUSST SHITTT! HARRY POTERRRRR FOR LIFEEEEE?????????????????????????!

• lioness

like kingsley said “Watched the Deathly Hallows trailer and lost my excitement for Twilight because I was reminded of what epic really means.”

• LoveLautner

Twilight, what?

HARRY POTTER WILLINGLY GETS KILLED BY VOLDERMORT BECAUSE HE IS THE FINAL HORCRUX. NEVILE KILLS NAGINI. HARRY MARRIES GINNY RON AND HERMIONE GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS. FRED WEASLEY, COLIN CREEVY, SNAPE, TONKS, LUPIN, HEDWIG, MAD EYE MOODY ALL DIE. TONKS IS PREGNANT WITH LUPINS CHILD BUY THEY BOTH DIE SO HE IS AN ORPHAN.
    SNAPE DIES IN DEATHLY HALLOWS HE WAS A GOOD GUY ALL ALONG. DUMBLEDORE WAS DYING BECAUSE HE HAD THE HORCRUX RING SO HE ASKS SNAPE TO KILL HIM. VOLDERMORT MURDERS SNAPE AND IT IS REVEALED SNAPE WAS IN LOVE WITH LILY EVANS, HARRY’S MOTHER. SNAPE TOLD VOLDERMORT NOT TO KILL LILY BECAUSE HE LOVED HER AND HIS PATRONUS IS A SILVER DOE LIKE HERS.
    HARRY WAS PROTECTED FROM LOVE ALL ALONG. HIS MOTHER CREATED A FORCE SO POWERFUL VOLDERMORT CAN’T STAND IT. VOLDERMORT DIES AT THE GREAT HALL BY THE SPELL “EXPELLIARMUS” THE DEATHLY HALLOWS ARE THE INVISIBLITY CLOAK, THE ELDER WAND AND THE RESSURECTION STONE. HARRY HAS ALL THESE ITEMS AS HE GOES TO VOLDERMORT HE USES THE STONE TO BRING BACK LUPIN, HIS PARENTS AND SIRIUS

• iMystified

Ron & Hermione <3

• lovelife48

AHHH!!! I am so excited!! This looks so epic!
    Harry Potter=Love <3

• Christinahh.x

Was I the only one who was nearly crying watching it? heheh.

• Christinahh.x

Was I the only one who was nearly crying watching it? heheh.

• xuixui

dunno why but i feel like crying. maybe its because, HP is coming into an end, and i dont have any movies to wait for every year.

NO ONE / NOTHING CANT REPLACE HARRY POTTER!

• babiiiribeiro

it was EPIC. words wont even do justice to this trailer.
    so good that it actually hurts..

and god, Ron&Hermione (L)

• Sof_dC

aww cant waiit :D

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I can’t wait :D

• Joejonasfarawraw

LOOOVVEEEE IT.
    I cant believe its comming to an end ive grown up with this series , i read the 7th book and its amazing i hope the movie will be exactly the same. Sorry to all twilight fans but yeah , harry potter owns twilight.

• Sweetdisposition?

EPIC <3 Twatshit can dream on reaching this level of brilliancy. That's NEVER going to happen.

• mangomew
  • Anonregvymous

exactly.
    twilight is just a lame fad while harry potter is epic & forevaaaa haha

THIS. IS. FREAKING. AWESOME!!!!
    EPIC EPIC EPIC

I got goosebumps the first three times I watched this.
    One word: incredible.
    They sure got it right when they said “the motion picture event of a generation”.
    Although, I think the books defined this generation more than the movies.
    But in either format, Harry Potter has certainly defined this generation, and will define many more to come.
    A true classic.

• emma

Anyone who would have clicked on this would be a Harry Potter fan who has already read the books years ago dumbass. You didn’t ruin it for anyone, you just made yourself look stupid and incompetent with your awful DH summary.

• JoickBelongs

YAAAAAAAAAAAY <333333

• igbfcjicmm

MIED1T uyfagxfleqqw, [url=http://ygtvxiospnxv.com/]ygtvxiospnxv[/url], [link=http://tfcmaanmhzny.com/]tfcmaanmhzny[/link], http://nwnlwmsdnskx.com/

• nbgpidde
  • aubreyking
  • Anonysdfsdfsdmous

YUSSS
    ya see poeple ? THIS is the kinda of stuff OCEANUP should post more ofetn
    screw twilight & the overrated vampire craze
    wizards powns
    FOR.FUCKING.EVER.

fail….
    do you think that anyone who ISNT obsessed would actually click this article?
    everyone here is probably harry potter fanatics ( me being one of them) who has already READ the final book….possibly several times
    your attempt to be obnoxious worked

• hackerwacker
  • MissSmiley

OMG OMG SO EXCITED!!! This looks epic! And I love the fact they stayed true to the book! The book was amazinggg and it seems like the movie will be too :D

• MissSmiley

I got goosebumps the first three times I watched this.
    One word: incredible.
    Although, I think the books defined this generation more than the movies.
    A true classic.

__________

My thoughts EXACTLY.

• daniifaw

HARRY FUCKING POTTER FTW!! I saw this earlier and was spazzing and fangirling out this move will rule all twilight movies to date and then some

I LOOVE HARRY POTTERR! THIS IS GOING TO BE GREATT! same ASFSAASFSDFa can’t wait!

• Hilary

ZOMG!!!1 can’t wait

• Cesi.

OHMYGOSH!
    Yes, yes, yes, THAT’S what I’ve been waiting for. THAT WAS EFFING EPIC! Jesus Christ, I almost started crying…
    Yes. I’m a fan.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH harry potter is AMAZING!!!! I like twilight and all but nothing, NOTHING compares to Harry Potter!! Its freaking awesome :D

• Tinaa6336

WOOOOAHHHH! Loooks amazinggg. im so excited.

• camila

OMG OMG OMG HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!! OH MYYYYY CAN’T WAIT SO FREAKING COOL!
    did anyone noticed that emma had the blood off her hands in this trailer?? she used to have blood in her hands when ron is in the floor and harry with him and she races her wand… o_O
    HARRY POTTER=MORE THAN AWESOME

• HeyYouOkayNot

FUCKING EPIC !!!!
    LOVE HARRY POTTER
    so Twilight but will never compare to this;)

• iMystified

I.NEED.TO.SEE.THIS.MOVIE.NOOOOWWWWW.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Fucking finally OceanUp.

Anyway…..

SHAKING & CRYING SHAKING & CRYING. Yes, still. This is just epic. November needs to hurry its ass down here, like now!

• dlgtaezxnw

jSP6fw aqsyvqjdaizo, [url=http://szbrwjfkcvny.com/]szbrwjfkcvny[/url], [link=http://ledkxmrnxkdj.com/]ledkxmrnxkdj[/link], http://tkoeahopzdpn.com/

• Nobody Does It Better xx

agreed 100% with kingsley :)
    EPIC = HARRY POTTER

• Sweetdisposition?

Christinahh.x said:

Was I the only one who was nearly crying watching it? heheh.
    Lol no, I’m was almost crying myself.

• IHeartNewYork.

HOLY SHIT! I almost cried watching this! Can`t effing wait! This is gonna be epic.

fucking love this !

• Maris ?

YAAAAY I’m really excited
    it’s gonna be EPIC

• Maris ?

wow OU is extremely dead tonight o.o

• Julianna

JUSTEPIC<3

• picstoburn

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

• Christinahh.x

AH. I can’t stop watching this!!

• emma13

wow this trailer is fucking epic. love it. screw twilight with there sparkly vampires.

• picstoburn

wow i did not see that coming damn now i really want to see it :|

nice!

• astrid rueda

ahhhhhhhh que genial ya la quiero ver AMO HARRY POTTER

• naynayomay

OMGOSH I GOT GOOSEBUMPS I CANNOT NOT EXPLAIN HOW F*******NG EXCITED I AM OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMG HOW ELSE IS WITH ME???!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?
    WAIT I JUS FINISHED THE TRAILERR. 3D!!!!!!!??? OMG!!!!! WHOS WITH ME?!

• Maris ?

picstoburn said:

thank you oceanup finally.

and Hi Maris :D

——————–

HI :D wow I didn’t recognize you with that icon lol

HARRY POTTER RULES! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I’M FUCKING CRYING!

• Judi21

Voldermort is so creepy! hahahaha :)

• CarriHeartsMalfoy

WOW!!

This looks intense,it looks more intense then the last movies,I can’t wait but why do we have to wait so long for the second part?They’re trying to pressure us,haha!!

Screw Twilight,wizards totally beat vampires!

looks really good actually! i’m excited

• heylinny

OMFG BELLATRIX <3

This looks incredible. I can’t wait! :D

This looks sooooooo good!! omg i really cannot wait I LOVE HARRY POTTER!
    ive read the series like 3 times n ive seen the movies like a gajillion times.
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

• Nadine:)

I LOVE Harry Potter:D)

• CupcakezLover

HELL YESSSSSS!!!! <3 I can't fucking waittt.