Jonas Brothers FAVORITE Beatles Songs

What is YOUR favorite Beatles song? Nick, ‘Obviously, ‘Hey Jude’ comes first always, but then every time he plays ‘Blackbird.’ Joe, ‘I think ‘Blackbird’ and ‘Got to Get You Into My Life’ is pretty incredible.’

• Julia

Ê BURRICE… Yesterday é do Paul! E na época dos Beatles, sim! Seu burro.
    Não entende? Vai procurar no google, porra.

• LizzieHawkins

Julia said:

Ê BURRICE… Yesterday é do Paul! E na época dos Beatles, sim! Seu burro.
    Não entende? Vai procurar no google, porra.

EH?

• Melissa=)

let it be is one of my favs.

Joe suits his gaytache

Let It Be, Drive My Car and Come Together.

• sess nugget

AND YESTERDAY. How could I forget Yesterday? Although that isn’t really The Beatles, just John Lennon but yeahh

• doctorsgirlx3

i am from were the beatles originated
    go me

anyway HEY JUDE & HELLO GOODBYE

If I Feel <3

• -PLOBNRG.

Shit that’s a hard one…
    definitely love Hey Jude.

• Melissa=)
  • sess nugget

i am from were the beatles originated
    go me

anyway HEY JUDE & HELLO GOODBYE

Liverpool, right?

• Anosnymou

It’s Paul McCartney, not John Lennon.

they will never ever be like the great beatles

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i’ve just seen a face & here comes the sun.

• mileyluver15

u cant go wrong with hey jude

• sess nugget

It’s Paul McCartney, not John Lennon.

Oh crap yeah. They worked together on it and yeahh. Thank you though.

• ??????

That’s hard. Top 5 in no order:
    I Am The Walrus
    Yesterday
    Hey Jude
    All You Need Is Love
    I Want To Hold Your Hand

• mileyluver15

gotta get u into my life…sounds filmilar he prob just likes that cuz it relates to his life. lol i love joe but hes such a player he turns girls on and then dumps them. i dont think any of the girls he dated have dumped him.

• doctorsgirlx3

i am from were the beatles originated
    go me

anyway HEY JUDE & HELLO GOODBYE

Liverpool, right?

yupp! btw love your icon

Blackbird!!!
    JB Fans here are prabably going to say hey jude because its the only song they know since JB covered it.
    -dreamy sigh- The Beatles, such a great band, grew up listening to them<3
    Did a report on John Lennon in spanish!Prefect score might i add;)

• mileyluver15

im not a big beatles fan but i do love there songs!! i want the beatles rock band i heard its awesome1!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I want to hold your hand & Hey Jude.

Man I love the beatles<3

• gingerrx.

hey jude<3
    def. i havent listened to many beatles songs though. i think i have to buy a record player, my dad has a few old beatle records.

they will never ever be like the great beatles
    ________

No one said they will be. -_-

• that_boy_is_a_monster

All of them xD

• sess nugget

I want to hold your hand & Hey Jude.

Man I love the beatles<3

I love “I want to hold your hand.” I love the cheeryness of it haha.

• Lilly

Do you seriously want to know OU cause my list can go on and on :P

• Hi!!

Love the beatles and Jonas

• LizzieHawkins

Blackbird!!!
    -dreamy sigh- The Beatles, such a great band, grew up listening to them<3
    Did a report on John Lennon in spanish!Prefect score might i add;)

WRONG
    They covered Hello Goodbye ..and I am pretty sure they(the fans) know a lot of other beatles songs (;

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hey Bulldog <3 : )

• ??????

They also covered Hello Goodbye and you dont see that many people saying that.

• CupcakezLover

Hey Jude, All You Need is Love, Yesterday, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, the list will go on and on.

• Lilly

Dude, ‘Something’ is AMAZING. I was so mesmerized the first time I heard it. <3
    Yes I love that song too and hey, props to you for reading my long list :P

• suckit

follow me on twitter please.i’m new http://twitter.com/suckit0713

• True_Romance

Joe looks DE-GUS-TING!
    I mean I know I have my bad days and look pretty ewky, but I mean come on.
    He looks older then Kevin, and his beard whatever thing he’s growing, looks disgusting. :|
    I do not want to do illegal things to him if he looks like that.
    Me sorry, amigos. :/

• LizzieHawkins

umm I would have to say Something both beatles and Jim Sturgess version and def Black bird but I prefer evan rachel wood version in across the uiverse ohhh and I want to hold your hand (:

• -Jenii

all you need is love <333

• aNnA_

“One thing I can tell you is you got to be free”

Something, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, A Day In The Life, Everybodies Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey, Nowhere Man, etc etc etc !

My mom would sing Michelle to me as a baby, but said Anna Michelle :)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Eleanor Rigby picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
    Lives in a dream
    Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
    Who is it for?

AXFRANBIX we get u hate bieber. really u didnt need 2 mention that.

• whatsernamegigi

In My Life was my graduation song.

• Sweetdisposition?

I have a whole damn list of beatles songs I like. <3

• LizzieHawkins

True_Romance said:

Joe looks DE-GUS-TING!
    I mean I know I have my bad days and look pretty ewky, but I mean come on.
    I do not want to do illegal things to him if he looks like that.
    Me sorry, amigos. :/

that’s ok with me…
    you know I DO want to make illegal things to him soo I have more chances..one girl at a time haha

just imagine how high they were when they wrote ‘lucy in the sky with diamonds’
    lmao. I always wondered. xD

• NicksSweetCaroline

I can’t believe i am the only person who said “The Things We Said Today”

I also like All my loving cause someone sang it to me when they were leaving :(

Let it be , yesterday , i want to hold you hand & much more i love all TheBeatles song the are awesome

• Bre

Lucy IN The Sky With Diamonds & Yesterday <3<3

• Julianna

hey jude<3

• xafranbix

AXFRANBIX we get u hate bieber. really u didnt need 2 mention that.

i’m not a bieber fan, but i don’t hate him. TBH his songs are ALL on my ipod and i love listening to them.

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe looks DE-GUS-TING!
    I mean I know I have my bad days and look pretty ewky, but I mean come on.
    I do not want to do illegal things to him if he looks like that.
    Me sorry, amigos. :/
    ____________________________________

That’s OK, child. He doesn’t want you doing illegal things to him anyway. He looks gorgeous. Sorry that you can appreciate a man. Go find yourself a boy.

• NicksSweetCaroline

WHERE IS EVERYONE!?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Julianna said:

hey jude<3
    is your icon Ashley Benson??

• xoxokatie8

Like usual,
    both of them look sexy.

Good bye

• inhumancreation

The Beatles are the shit. No band can out do them for me.

• Sweetdisposition?

Julianna said:

hey jude<3
    -------
    What happened to your twitter?!

• True_Romance

Sam In Atlanta said:

Joe looks DE-GUS-TING!
    I mean I know I have my bad days and look pretty ewky, but I mean come on.
    I do not want to do illegal things to him if he looks like that.
    Me sorry, amigos. :/
    ____________________________________

—-oompa loompa!—-
    I will find myself a boy, because I’m only fourteen………..
    And I just don’t like his facial hair, my opinon.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Hey Jude, Let it Be, Eleanor Rigby, Yesterday… all of them x)

• NicksSweetCaroline

inhumancreation said:

The Beatles are the shit. No band can out do them for me.

I thought you just said the beatles ARE shit :P

I was all HELL NO!!

Hey Jude, Blackbird, and The Long & Winding Road.

• whatsernamegigi

True_Romance said:
    Joe looks DE-GUS-TING!
    I mean I know I have my bad days and look pretty ewky, but I mean come on.
    I do not want to do illegal things to him if he looks like that.
    Me sorry, amigos. :/

THAT is disgusting? Wow. Joseph and disgusting shouldn’t even be used in the same paragraph. There is NOTHING disgusting about him.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Let it be

• Amber Jordans

Guys, watch, comment and rate please please.

• blahh

never heard of michelle. send me a link?

• CupcakezLover

blahh said:

never heard of michelle. send me a link?
    Michelle my belleeeeeee.

don’t let me down, hey jude, yellow submarine, help, ahhh all of them lmao. :)

• iLoveChimpanzee

Hey Jude, She Loves you, Penny Lane, Let it be

god so many

i love them <33

man i wish i was born in that generation

The Long and Winding Road is my favorite Beatles’ song.

• ??????

actually i love them all :P

• Louise1710

Has anyone seen Nowhere Boy — If you not you should. Its soooooooo good!!!

• LucyWhite

Mmm mine’s not a Beatles song but Lennon. IMAGINE.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Not a big Beatles fan

• xJonasXCandyx

Hey Jude
    & All You Need Is Love

• nemoh

love the beatles.

hello goodbye
    hey jude
    here comes the sun
    lucy in the sky with diamonds
    i want to hold your hand.

A Day In The Life. Absolute masterpiece. Honey Pie, For You Blue, You’re Gonna Lose That Girl, I’ll Cry Instead, While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Rocky Raccoon are personal faves as well. Yeah I’m not obsessed or anything.

• Lilly

Hey Jude, Let It Be, Yesterday, A Hard Day’s Night, A Day In The Life, Something, Across The Universe, Help!, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Come Together, Blackbird, Can’t Buy Me Love, Revolution, Paperback Writer, I Saw Her Standing There, All My Loving, Dear Prudence, Taxman, With A Little Help From My Friends, Day Tripper, Ticket To Ride, Here Comes the Sun, I want to hold your hand, All you need is love, Drive My Car, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds…

I can go on if you want :P

Long and Winding Road!

• biebsoulmate

if it wasnt 4 the beatles than paramore woulnt been born. i love PARAMORE

• peaceandlove.

let it be. :)

Cute video.

i like hello good bye, but i dont know too many. just to throw it in there, JOE LOOKS SOO SEXAYYYY =]

• Rynn

Golden Slumbers/ Carry that weight

Oh god, long list! I’ll try to shorten it

In my life
    Hey Jude
    Let it be
    I want to hold your hand
    Come together
    Here comes the sun

HERE COMES THE SUN

I LOVE the song ‘Michelle’ and ‘Help!’. :))

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I love help as well :D

Dude, ‘Something’ is AMAZING. I was so mesmerized the first time I heard it. <3

• picstoburn

do you want to know a secret is my favorite :]

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

doctorsgirlx3 said:

i am from were the beatles originated
    go me

anyway HEY JUDE & HELLO GOODBYE

YOUR ICON *hyperventilates* XD i LOVE doctor who

• xafranbix

OMG WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME!
    I scrolled quickly and read “JUSTIN BIEBER”
    -shootsmyself-.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Things We Said Today or Come Together

• xafranbix

i really wanna watch Nowhere boy. <3 Aaron :D

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i fkcn love the beatles. <3

• NicksSweetCaroline

“Got to be good looking cause shes so hard to see.
    BEST.LINE.EVER

• picstoburn

Lucy in the sky with diamonds is a pretty good song also :] and HELP.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

JOe looks sexy.

• CupcakezLover

Michelle, With a Little Help from My Friends, Day Tripper, Come Together, Sgt. Lonely Pepper’s Heart Club Band, Eleanor Rigby, Strawberry Fields Forever, and Let it Be. Well I have more but I’ll stop. :)

TWIST AND SHOUT.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMG WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME!
    I scrolled quickly and read “JUSTIN BIEBER”
    -shootsmyself-.

*shoots you a thousand times*

I AM THE WALRUS.

• Louise1710

Hey Jude <3

• Jelina

Blackbird, Here There and Everywhere,
    Hey Jude, Penny Lane, Ticket to Ride

• zivamya

hello goodbye

• CaliforniaGirls

Dont like the beatles….Tata 4 Now! Peeps!

• SimplyCT

here comes the sun. :)

• Melissa=)

take a sad song and make it better…

• sess nugget

Strawberry Fields Forever or I’ve Just Seen A Face. I’m deff not Beatles obsessed though.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Let It Be, Drive My Car and Come Together.

revolution, hey jude, penny lane, and norwegian wood <3 uv all of them tho

• TheAnonWithABrain

seriously joe really needs to shave. thats is just not hot at all. and im really sick of people treating him like hes god or something. his fans get pissed if you say one bad thing about him. im sorry but the scruff just aint working and does not look good at all. some of u seriously need to get out of his ass and quit worshipping him. i like joe and all but honestly ive seen a lot better looking and more talented guys then him.
    ———————
    good! that’s your fuckin.g opinion! everybody have one…

• superJOEman

Good to hear Joe’s voice. I love you BOO! <3

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

sess nugget said:

I want to hold your hand & Hey Jude.

Man I love the beatles<3
    I love "I want to hold your hand." I love the cheeryness of it haha.
    ---
    me too :)
    it’s always on at family parties just cause the nana’s like to dance x) But I love it anyway, makes me remember them and not just paul mccartney.

they are a legend, if you don’t like, you are force to respect

• iMystified

I don’t really listen to the Beatles I only like 2 songs -_-

• Anonymous21

Hey Jude and Let it Be!! Those are the two that come to mind now, but there are of course more :-)

• Almost Blue

Yellow Submarine or Eleanor Rigby are my favorites.

• Lilly

sess nugget said:

You do know Yesterday was written and perform by Paul McCartney not John Lennon?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

There are so many songs of there’s that I love but I forget them cause the main one’s like ‘hey jude’ are always pushed to the front.

• iMystified

Almost Blue said:

Yellow Submarine or Eleanor Rigby are my favorites.
    your icon <33333

• Almost Blue

Yellow Submarine or Eleanor Rigby are my favorites.
    your icon <33333
    —————
    haha. thanks! I love yours.

• WakaWakaEhEh

When I saw her standing there xD

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

I love let it be :D

• Hilary

‘Hey Jude’ is the best song ever written.
    Paul Mccartney is GOD.