Keke Palmer BET AWARD WINNER

kekebet
keke-bet-5

Keke Palmer won Best Youngstar @ BET Awards 2010. PR Photos.

who is she?
    really

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Congrats, Keke :)

• that_boy_is_a_monster

who is she?
    really

Have you been living under a rock for the past few years of your life?

• that_boy_is_a_monster

No one’s on?
    Okay, then xD

• Fiona

Congrats Keke

who is she? she might have some fans a small group but she’s not that famous and not a good actress saw true jackon vip and i didn’t like it Selena deserved the awards she’s so much better just her name keke but well Selena won a KCA OVER HER THAT’S HOW WE SEE THE FANS

im happy for keke but i think selena gomez should have won

• -Jenii

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

Honestly, I don’t think Selena’s as good of an actress as everyone says she is

Oh, great.
    HERE COME THE SELENA-STANS!!
    _______
    I coudlent agree more. I mean selena is a good actree but shes not the best one

Im glad that Keke won. She deserves it. :)

• that_boy_is_a_monster

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Honestly, I don’t think Selena’s as good of an actress as everyone says she is

Oh, great.
    HERE COME THE SELENA-STANS!!

• Dri Dri <3

To all the people saying Selena Gomez should’ve won…
    I do see what you’re saying. Selena is an amazing actress. But this is the BET Awards. For this particular award show, Keke’s win fits better than Selena winning would have. And i’m not trying to sound racist or trying to discriminate, but come on. Don’t bash on Keke because she is also amazing and deserves any kind of award she gets

• that_boy_is_a_monster

NO ONE’S ON!!
    OMG!!! D:

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I own this post
    And you can’t have it

yes is so much better then that gomez chick and plus i know she was going to win duh she black and this is bet they target young black people and EMM13 STFU AND GO BACK IN SELENA ASS SHE CAN ACT WAY BETTER THEN THAT GOMEZ BITCH

eh she sucks at acting. seriously have you seen true jackson vp. omg her acting is so cringe worthy sometimes and the way she talks sometimes gets on my nerves as well.
    you obviously hadn’t seen any of her movies O____o
    —–,
    she’s a selena stan and selena competed against her

• _wutdafruit_

The last time I checked the polls, which was the day before the BET award show, Selena was 3% ahead of Keke, and Justin Bieber was way ahead of Nicki Minaj (the winner for Best New Artist). He literally had more than 50%. How was Nicki Minaj able to beat Justin (and even Keke over Selena) in less than 24 hours? I have an idea but I think it’s best if it’s left unsaid -_-. As for all the winners, congratulations to them. It was an interesting award show. Even though Selena didn’t win, I think it’s fabulous that she got nominated.

2ND TIME KEKE PALMER BEATS SELENA GOMEZZ

YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOO GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

and keke palmer has A LOT OF FANS

• diane n.

my goodness, the polls everyone voted on were not official. the only fan-voted catogorie is the viewers choice! thats why it said unofficial on the box.
    anyways, i personally thought that tyler james williams should have won…

Keke has starred in many films (Akeelah and the Bee, Cleaner, the Longshots, and Shrink) and has gotten critically acclaimed reviews, she’s a singer (album coming out later this year), and she’s starring on a hit TV show with a clothing line released. Seems to me she deserves the award over Selena. Keep on hating haters and congrats to Keke!

• CupcakezLover

emma13 said:

Don’t judge from that crap show. Her acting in movies is 1000x better, when she actually has good lines to say.

• _wutdafruit_

Keke Palmer has been in numerous movies and tv shows outside of Nickelodeon. Akeelah and the Bee, The Longshots, Barbershop 2, Madeas Family Reunion, Cold Case, etc. The list goes on. When it comes to music Keke is signed to a label OUTSIDE of her record. Not hollywood records or nick/sony. She was signed to Atlantic Records and is NOW signed with Interscope.

Selena on the other hand has only done Barney and that Ramona movie outside of disney and is signed to Hollywood records which is associated with disney. So selena will of course get more promo than Keke. So basically everything is handed to Selena. Keke worked VERY HARD for successes so she definitely deserves it. Selena cant win everything.

—————–

Although Keke has worked very hard for her success, so has Selena. Not only has Selena had a long history in acting thanks to Barney, & has her upcoming movie “Ramona and Beezus”, she’s also done many other productions that are NOT affiliated with Disney. For example, her first leading role in her debut film, “Another Cinderella Story” was a Warner Premiere film, Disney did not have rights to it. Her newest movie that’s in production, “Monte Carlo” is a Walden Media production. And I highly doubt her in development movie, “What Boys Want” is associated with Disney either. And let’s not forget Selena is opening her “Dream Out Loud” fashion line. Although I do agree Selena has it a lot easier now when it comes to projects, I think that’s only because she’s more well known than Keke. But in order for her to be well known she had to work for it.

picstoburn said:
    emma13
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 01:15 pm
    emma13 said:

you obviously hadn’t seen any of her movies O____o

————————–

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Even if her acting on her show sucks (I don’t think it does. She’s entertaining children. She can’t be all “Days of Our Lives”. She overacts on her show the way Miley overacts on Hannah Montana)
    she’s an amazing actress in movies.
    Akilah and the Bee was like, my life when it first came out.

• nick

She bothers me for some reason. I think Selena would/should of won, but congrats to Keke.

• biebsoulmate

have u guy remember the song runaway love by mary j and ludacris ilove that song.she a great actor and singer, she can turn out 2 b as famous as danzle wasigtion

• emma13

you obviously hadn’t seen any of her movies O____o
    lol i havent but i dont attend on to either.

selena won the popular vote but BET decides who wins and they were not going to give it to selena because selena isnt black

I wouldn’t say Selena is more well known than Keke. I would say that they’re both well known on the same level.

And the poll was close but Keke did win by a landslide with Keke getting just 2% more than Selena so Keke did win the award far and square.

I’m happy for Keke too, she deserved the award and Selena is so overrated.

I hate her.

• DeemorethanBLESSED

i love Keke Palmer! she deserved it,congs Keke!!

• dedexoxo

really keke deserves everything she has till this day…selena isnt a strong singer like keke is..selena cant hit a high not and then come back up strong…i love keke palmer and so what if she is black..all u losers dnt lke her because she is much better and classy then u will ever be..

OCEANUP IS A SHAME
    TOTAL NOT NEUTRO

OVER Selena Gomez.
    Why not mention OCEANUP? -_-

• luvEVANA

well done man happy for you

• shinebright

good for her :)

• emma13

You haters can kick rocks. Keke is the best!

I too am glad she won since I love Keke. She rocks way better than Selena. So happy you won the award Keke!

• LucyWhite

Chris Brown.. great.

she is black thats why she won…. selena rocks she is much better than Keke… even is raven symone have been nominated and if she had won i would be happy but keke…. thats riducoulse

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

You people are ridiculous. Just because Keke won over Selena and Justin does not mean it’s because it’s a “Black award”, idiots! Is it so hard to see that Keke is popular and that she can win an award? I saw the polls right before it was announced that she won and she won by 2% on a landslide! Ahead of Selena! So suck it up haters! Keke won, end of discussion. :)

—————————-
    i totally get what your saying. but no disrespect. it is the black awards. that what BET is. black entertainment televison. i really love keke palmer. ithink she a great singer and actress. im just saying.

I hate her.
    ==

Why? Because she’s way better than your loser ass?

• picstoburn

emma13
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 01:15 pm
    emma13 said:

you obviously hadn’t seen any of her movies O____o

• Alex

I voted for Selena a billion times. Bummed she didn’t win but it’s ok. I’m happy for Keke she deserves it.

LOVE HER SHE IS SO GREAT. she has true range from akeelah and the bee to true jackson VP

CONGRATS KEKE P

U guys should check this poll …when I voted for Selena and Justin , I saw the word : “Unofficial” . It mean , Selena & Justin will never win because this BLACK’s awards !

Yeah, I love Keke too and I’m glad she won! And over Justin and Selena too!

And I love seeing her and Raven together! They’re the best!

• Sweetdisposition?

I like Keke, she’s amazing in her movies.