Miley Cyrus TEEN CHOICE NOMINATION

Thanks for the rad nominations! My fans are the best! I love you guys so much!

• HeyyMyNameIs___

“H-OH MY GOD THERE’S A RAT ON YOUR SHOULDER” HAHA it’s funny i can’t stop watching it over again

Beyonce’s A Diva(:
    Now Diva Is A Female Version
    Of A Hustler!(;

<33 sad she wont be there

haha i loev liam, theya are so funny

• SOFIECYRUS

OMG I love her RAT!!! It’s so cute!!! I had a pet RAT named Rootie that looked just like that he was black/white with long pink tail. He was my Buddy!

• Belle

they’re so cute together. haha oh Miam! gotta love em

• iLoveChrisBrown

I love the end.

• SimplyCT

haha the end was funny. :D
    miam<3

• Proud Miley Lover

You have NO life. You actually spend your time digging on Miley Cyrus just cause your jealous? That’s pathetic!

• its me.

What does Liam say?
    I love Miley :)

aw i love miley!

4 things:
    1. I want her shoes. That was ALL shoes and I WANT IT.
    2. She’s the only reason I ever watch the TCAs. She makes them interesting.
    3. Liam was funny at the end and a lot more casual then I thought he’d be.
    4. The rat is adorable. :)

• Proud Miley Lover

^^^^^^^^ @Proud Miley Hater

• Proud Miley Hater

She won’t show up because she is a diva,she is a slut & an epic fail.

LOL rat i love herrr

• peacelovehearts

she’s not going? Well, fuck this.

Liam:”Theres a rat on your shoulder!”
    Miley:”Shut up! ….OH MY-”

Lmfaooo xD

hahaha miley and liam are adorable together. I like that he can joke around on you tube with miley love it. They are just adorable together.

• mileyistheboss

what did liam say ROFL

• SillyAnnJoker

What did Lieam say?

Peace, Love, Miley! :) <3

• mileyistheboss

Proud Miley Hater said:

She won’t show up because she is a diva,she is a slut & an epic fail.

you are an epic fail

She won’t be there,yay! she sucks and I hope she doesn’t win :)

• peacelovehearts

Jun 28, 2010 @ 09:20 pm
    Jason said:
    please don’t tell me that’s her closet…….0_o
    Its more of like her “dressing room” ..it’s not her closet though

• Moonbeam

Muahahahahaha.
    OMG, Liam. I’m dying! Ahahaha.

isn’t she suppose to perform

She won’t show up because she is a diva,she is a slut & an epic fail

I think that you potty mouth that is a slut.

Miley is a nice good girl. she said she will try to make it am sure if she wins her awards she will make it there. she said she not sure she can’t stop production on a movie set is not her movie she working on, she will try to work around it, but she has to see and talk to them first.

• its me.

Ohhh Hahahaha he said “oh my god, there’s a rat on your shoulder!” Hahahahah how cute :)
    They’re so cute together..

• Love Cheer

“OMG, THERES A RAT ON YOUR SHOULDER!” “OMG, SHUT UP”
    hahahah love them :))

• Mileyyy_

lmfao OMG there’s a rat on your shoulder, SHUT UP OMG NO WAY. Haha Liam is a bad actor :D

• Moonbeam

mileyistheboss said:
    what did liam say ROFL
    Liam: OMG, there is a rat on your shoulder.
    Miley: Shut up!

I hope liam and miley make funny videos they will be like the first couple to do that lol. He look like he is a blast at having fun.

• @kxrinx_fb

i like her more when shes with liam, its like he makes her better.

ha we can tell you lead an exciting life… putting down others over the internet because they have achieved many great things that a lot of people never will. Dont hate on people for living their dream go and achieve yours

that made me laugh. I like Miley and Liam <3

• natjbguitargirl

Wait she wont be there well that fuckin sucks shes the best part of the awards

• Moonbeam

It’s crazy how she looks like in the Miley and Mandy shows in this video. Like it was recorded two years ago. She looks so much younger when she is just chilling at home.
    At official events with her makeup she looks like 25.

Miley Cyrus is such a huge lesbian and I really wish she would come out of the closet already!!

Why does she have a man’s voice?

• juicy

• LifesGood

…ok soo im voting for miley everyday…but as soon as i heard she wasnt attending…im not watching lol..i thought she was performing….

TCA’10 epic fail…Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Demi LOvato all have a concert that day, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens aren’t attending and NOW MILEY isn’t going because she’s filming :(

no one worth watching is going lol

• xCyrusBieber

ROFL! LIAM WAS AMAZING LOL! MIAM<3
    Hahaha aw so sad she wont be there:( Shes the best part, hahaha I love her so much, shes so beautiful<3 Btw, the things behind her are shoes and blah blah? Wow!

• ForeverandAlwayss

OMG THERE’S A RAT ON YOUR SHOULDER. XD
    priceless, liam.

VOTE FOR MILEY AND LIAM

*NO THE TEAM CHOICE PEOPLE WHO YOU PAID FOR YOUR NOMINATIONS ARE RAD*

• briannabieber

LIAM. XO. OMG LOL.

OK YOU SHOULD TOO DIG A HOLE AND JUMP IN THERE WITH MILEY

• Jojo

Honey, she is NOT staying true to herself, dressing like a whore, who can?

hahah i didnt even see the rat until he said something!!1

omg they look so cuteee!!!! they are soo beautiful!!!!! and LIAM WHAT A VOICE <3

• MelJBHSfan

she’s so pretty:)
    i love Miam.
    what did Liam say ? O;

Kurt Cobain on her shirt <3

what is micky mouse doing on miley’s shoulder??

You’ve got it all wrong! Miley has a rat and Nick’s the kind of guy, that’s got a pet mouse. Don’t you know Niley Code? ;) xo

did miley know miley had a pet mouse lol. I always thought it was mickey mouse.

awww see mickey mouse has miley back, he supports her look at where he is hanging out with miley on her shoulder.

• CoinBears

So there’s like a good 85% chance Miley won’t be there? That sucks. She’s practically the only reason I ever get excited to watch. JB’ll be on tour, right? Who does that leave? Selena, the Nickelodeon kids, and the Twilight cast?

….Fun. (Please take notice of the sarcasm)

• LaLaLaLand

Ugh well this fucking sucks Miley’s not gonna be there, she should try at least to make it there ..:( LMAO i love Liam and Miley, they r so fricken adorable <33333 i hope they last together ♥

• DemiandMileyPones

Face it Niley fans, Liam is Miley’s soulmate.

They are love. :)

• mileyluver15

haha i didnt notice the rat untill halfway through the v ideo.

• mileyluver15

well at least we know there wont be any slut perfomances. but i really am gonna miss her i alway look forward to what shes going to wear and also the akward moments with selena,demi,miley,taylor, and the jonas brothers hehe

• mileyluver15

i hope she trys to make it! cuz towards the end she said sorry she wont be able to make it:( since shes prob not gonna go lets try and make her win lots of awards!! or all of them~! yaya or let demi win NOT SELENA!

im not watching it bc im watchin a movie,
    but if she legit got a rat, than miley definitely has a twitter. lol
    bc this one girl who seems legit tweeted about the rat like 2-3 days agoooo.
    shes baaaack!
    and ew. her hair looks disgusting. wth happened….

he said: “omg theres a rat on your shoulder!” lol Australian accent

• Gleekedout

She wont be there. Crap. I wanted to see what she would wear.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Ew. A rat.
    And Miley I want your closet kthnxbye

peacelovehearts said:
    I don’t like miley anymore she’s tryna ack to old and sexy and tbh it’s not fair on here wee fans that are about 5. ;@ I don’t like laim either he tryd to hard to be nice and please everybody, i think he’s gay and ugly. Hate mileys hair now too. She ruined it jsyk. <3

_________
    what do you meen shes trying to act too old? shes almost 18 she cant act like a 12 year old just cause some of her fans are young, she also has older fans and needs to stay true to herself not be who you want her to be. & about liam, did you ever stop to think some people are just genuinely nice? its part of the laid back Australian lifestyle

last year miley was there while she was filming ‘The Last Song’ so i hope she will make it this year with liam. she probably hasnt got her filming schedule yet, thats why she said she probably wont go.
    Miam <3

• mattjac0bs

LOL liam. xD i’m starting to like him o.O miley. <3

• nemoh

wtf. no! she’s has to go. she’s the only reason i watch the teen choice awards.

• Sof_dC

aw love them both too sad she is not going to the tca :(

omg i love her ! vote for miam !!

• B

Hahhaa, gotta love her and Liam :)

• iMystified

OMG THERE’S A RAT ON YOUR SHOULDER!!
    I don’t enjoy Miley too much,
    but that was too cute :P

omg i love her ! vote for miam !!

that made my day !! hah their sooo cute .

• Jason

please don’t tell me that’s her closet…….0_o

JUST HER SHOE CLOSET HAHA!!

JUST HER SHOE CLOSET HAHA!!

• Aryanna

Miam are cute. :)

• Fourtynienfire

FIRST ! CANT BE LIEVE SHE WONT BE THERE

• monster

Liam:”Theres a rat on your shoulder!”
    Miley:”Shut up! ….OH MY-”

Lmfaooo xD

_______________

that made the video. i hope it wasn’t planned haha

A rat haha

she is fucking awesome ! dang i love her!

• star19

MIAM, get engaged. :p

hahahahaha i didnt even notice the rat until liam said something. the end made me laugh so hard for some reason, i dont know why. i didnt even think liam was there either.

• JonasxCyrus

Tca = #Fail :/

• girl crush mileyyyyy

omg. i’m laughing so fucking hard right now.. “whats going on over he… OH MY GOD theres a rat on your shoulder!” love them!

Are you guys sure? I thought Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers were suppose to perform? Soo it will be all the Nick people…well the pretty much sucks!

She won’t be there because that is her scheduled night to have sex with her dad!!

• shinebright

ROFL at liam at the end.
    LOLOLOLOL.

sooo the TCA are going to be all about the Twilight people anyway!! And I for one am getting sick of those already and they still have 2 more movies to go after Eclipse! I hope the hype starts to die down!

• CaitlinJonas

Not a miley fan but
    It was pretty funny but the thing was she totally could tell there was a rat on her shouldnt and i could see liam in the reflection so he was already standing by so it was planned but it was funny :) and also i think liam is good for her im glad im starting to not dislike her as a person i just dislike somethings she does like she dresses slutty and i dont think she has talent but im growing not to hate her so thats good. and…i think its nice she thanked her fans too and holy crap i need that room!!!

• shinebright

who remembers “its like a tank top?”

i do ROFL.
    i full said it for about a week and people kept giving me ‘wtf’ looks, until one girl finally understood what i was saying.
    baahahahaa.

• shinebright

omg.
    look at all those shoes.
    i wish i was famous.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

CaitlinJonas said:

Not a miley fan but

haha glad you’re coming around ;) and ikr?? her room is amazing. all her shoess.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

shinebright said:

who remembers “its like a tank top?”

i do ROFL.
    baahahahaa.

ahah! i did the exact same thing! and i did it mileys voice too.. but only to my friends and they all knew what i was talking about. haha.

SHE DIDN’T PROMOTE HER ALBUM BECAUSE ITS ALREADY AN EPIC FAIL..WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO EMBRASS HERSELF SOME MORE!

• mileyistheboss

hoe

your mother

• mileyistheboss

her album sold almost 200000 copies its first week um yea thats a fail stfu

• realistgangsta

WTF SHE NOT GOING SHE MAKES THE SHOW I’M NOT WATCHING HOPE SHE WINS EVERYTHING THOUGH I’M VOTE FOR HER EVER DAY

• shinebright

uhh.. she did to promotion.
    all those talk shows?

• kay

no fucking way she not going that’s the only reason i watch the tca ok i’m not watching tca=fail

• kay

Jun 28, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

her album sold almost 200000 copies its first week um yea thats a fail stfu
    ______________________________________
    NO IT DIDN’T CHECK YOUR NUMBERS AGAIN IT DIDN’T EVEN REACH 120000 LIKE IT WAS EXPECTED TO DO…WAIT RIGHT AND I’LL GET THE LINK FOR YOU!!!

• kay

she is the only reason i watch the tca i guess i’m not watching it this year hope she win though

Jun 28, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

her album sold almost 200000 copies its first week um yea thats a fail stfu
    ______________________________________

How well did Selena last lbum do with all of Disney promotion?Oh right 64,000 that my friend is a fail. Also Mileys single is outselling Selenas brand new single. that is the fail.

• mileyistheboss

Jun 28, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

her album sold almost 200000 copies its first week um yea thats a fail stfu
    ______________________________________

wow you seem like a pretty big fan checking her numbers and yes it did go past 120000.

• mileyistheboss

Jun 28, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

her album sold almost 200000 copies its first week um yea thats a fail stfu
    ______________________________________

LMAO 64,000 first week FAIL and what number is selenas single I know miley was killing her

• Mayra.

so she is not going to be there!! that sucks mmh

• CaitlinJonas

@girl crush mileyyyyy
    Ha! Ya still dont like her :-/ the thing is i dont like how she is acting right now like trying to act 25 at 18 but im understanding shes not a brat or anything shes ok. and seriously talk about A WALK IN CLOSET! hahahaha!

HI MILEYISBOSS I AM YOUR FRIEND

• iheartmiley

mileyistheboss said:

dear miley, marry liam love me <3 :D
    _____________________________________

DITTO THAT!! :D i really do think they’ll get married, eventually!!!

btw – <3 ur icon!

• mileyistheboss

dear miley, marry liam love me <3 :D

• nawww

They’re so cute. I love Liam, he seems adorable.

• Jason

oh there actually is a rat on her shoulder lmao i want a rat so bad

• mileyistheboss

i love how she made this video to THANK her fans and NOT promote her album.

Just noticed that that is why i love her <3 shes not like thanks go buy my album i wont be there go buy my album blah blah did i mention go buy my album.

uhaahuuhauhahu they r amazing..
    u rock miley..
    =)!
    we are voting for u!

• Belle

She’s nominated for 12??? wow!

• peacelovehearts

Jun 28, 2010 @ 09:35 pm
    Jason said:
    oh there actually is a rat on her shoulder lmao i want a rat so bad
    Rats are nasty… If my mom bought me a rat, I’d put it in my picke gun & shoot it out my window.. Legit… O_o

• Lilly

LMAO the rat

• destinity

AMEEEE MIAM NOO SE PORKE PERO A MI ANTES ME GUSTAAVA NILEY PERO KREOO K MIAM HACE UNA LINDA PAREJA

I LOVE LIAM PARESE SIMPATIKOO

• Jason

peacelovehearts said:
    Jun 28, 2010 @ 09:35 pm
    Jason said:
    oh there actually is a rat on her shoulder lmao i want a rat so bad

—————-

rats are awesome!!! their tails are so long and it looks like spaghetti lol

• Moonbeam

The TCA will be a huge fail this year. I heard that Zac + Vanessa are not going, Miley is filming, JB and Demi have a concert that day?
    Whoa. There will be nobody there?

http://www.formspring.me/amandaaaanicole spam my formspring, and i’ll spam back. :)

• picstoburn

finally a new video lol. but she’s always does this.

• Jason

—————

sure perv

i m sure a normal person would see a rat on there shoulder plus she could see from the computer..completely planed miley likes that gross stuff like when she faved that yourube video of that guy popping his toe pimple

• picstoburn

—————

sure perv

where’s your icon?O____O

• Love Cheer

oh there actually is a rat on her shoulder lmao i want a rat so bad

Noooo! I had a rat she was adorable :))

• mileyistheboss

just stop talking please

• Maris ?

MIAM :D ok I had to
    bye lol

• awesomeperson

I’m so sad she’s not gonna go then the whole award show is be a bore. :[

But the is funny, I didn’t even NOTICE the rat on her shoulder till Liam pointed it out. LMAO. XD

• Love Cheer

the strangers = biggest two hour waste of my life.

• mhmm .

I now officially LOVE Miam. :)

• shecantbetamed

Not watching the Teen Choice Awards since Miley will not be attending. She’s the star of all those award shows..

Shoes!!! That’s all I could see besides Liam when he walked in. I want her shoes!

• natjbguitargirl

_____

Yes lol

Aw maybe she can get out of the shooting for a day to go, I mean cmon she was nominated for 12 different awards, and I thought she was supposed to perform :(

Did anyone else notice that she said “anominations”? hahaha

its pretaped. s demi and jonas will probably be here. thankkk god. like without all of them the only person there would be selena. haaa, it would deff be the boringest thing evaaaaaaaa.

• shecantbetamed

Oh well. The TCA’s will be a big fail this year, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers won’t be in attendance. It will be Selena Gomez and Miranda Cosgrove. Fun.

I know I won’t be watching…

its pretaped. so demi and jonas will probably be here. thankkk god. like without all of them the only person there would be selena. haaa, it would deff be the boringest thing evaaaaaaaa.

its pretaped. so demi and jonas will probably be here. thankkk god.

• Tailomade

It was planned because you could see Liam in the mirror waiting for his cue. & He didn’t even look at her to see a rat. But it was still funny.

baahhaha i still always say that when i’m shopping with my best friend. and i’m 19. fml.

• Love Cheer

who remembers “its like a tank top?”

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

heheh miam<3
    i loved this! super cute! and poo...miley isnt even going to be on the tca's????? shoot, thats a rip off :P
    and liam's accent.........YUMMY

• Hahaa

Aww they’re really cute together.
    Fuck. She can’t go. That sucks.
    GOD. I love that room.

• Jason

Proud Miley Hater said:
    She won’t show up because she is a diva,she is a slut & an epic fail.

———————-

lmfao the fuck???

• fan4lyftwitter

mileyistheboss said:

Jun 28, 2010 @ 10:29 pm
    mileyistheboss said:

her album sold almost 200000 copies its first week um yea thats a fail stfu
    ______________________________________

Not to mention that Miley went up against Eminem Drake Ozzie and the roots all in one week and still sold a good amount.

• LoveToLove

1. Miles you’re beautiful and I’m so happy for you:)

2. I’m officially 100% jealous of you if that’s your closet. (It’s the size of my room or even bigger LMAO FML XD)

3. I laughed so hard at You and Liam at the end you guys are so cute and funny together :)

Hope you win all 12 of them !!! :D

• Mayra.

mileyistheboss I love your icon!!! Hannah rules n.n

hahahah liam and miley are so funny together, they are cute.

• mileyistheboss

Mayra. said:

mileyistheboss I love your icon!!! Hannah rules n.n

thanks xD

LOL at the end.

• mileyistheboss

i hope she wins all 12 xD

that was actually really funny hahaha they are cute together

• iloveyouux

All I was paying attention to in that video was her Shoe closet! It’s hugeee. I would kill for her closet! <3

• LoveToLove

LMAO!! at the beginning I was like “the hell is that on her shoulder?” HAHA LMAO!!! :P

• Mayra.

iloveyouux said:

I know, me too! I want her shoes :D well not the brown ones

• iloveyouux

That sucks that she isn’t going. She’s the reasons why I watch it.

i love how she made this video to THANK her fans and NOT promote her album.

• elmooo

hey :)

• Mayra.

hey elmoo!!

• elmooo

hey mayra how are you? :)

• elmooo

ive got to go, byeee

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Love Cheer said:

the strangers = biggest two hour waste of my life.
    haha. seriousley that movie was the worst.

• peacelovehearts
  • Mayra.

I´m back but I think no one is here now!!!

aw :| she’s the only reason i watched the tca’s it’s gonna be pointless without her js

• Hangover

Hahaha,Miam is so cute<3

• chocolatelemonade

is that seriously her closet! a couch! a suitcase can bearly fit in mine and oh my gosh her shoes!

• diane n.

so wait, no miley, no jonas, and no demi?
    that sucks. :/

• carbomb__

That was cute :) Not the rat but the whole video in whole. =]]

• shinebright
  • shinebright

so wait, no miley, no jonas, and no demi?
    that sucks. :/

ikr :/
    the only people there will be
    selena, jonas, twilight peeps, gossip girl peeps and maybe some other celebrities like katy perry or bep etc.

• MissSmiley

Hahahahaha, I love her so much! What happened that she yelled? I mean, what did Liam say?
    Oh, nevermind. I got it. It was a rat xD

• diane n.

shinebright said:

so wait, no miley, no jonas, and no demi?
    that sucks. :/

ikr :/
    the only people there will be
    well as long as selena and taylor are there, ill be a happy camper.
    i really hope miley can make it though!

• Hilary

Lmao so fucking cute <3
    I love Miam but rats scare me to death!

TCA: no Miley, Vanessa and Zac won’t be there and possibly no Jonas or Demi .. Meh.

• diane n.

no zanessa? :(

guys thats just her shoe closet.Her clothes closet is like twice the size as her shoe closet.Miley ray’s and liam is funny.

• _liesyoutold

Lmao. Liam is so cute.
    I didn’t even notice the rat! XD

• ambra20

she’s so funny

jealous much?
    love mileyyyy<3

jealous muchh?

_________

Uhm… learn how to spell first? And second… what did she ever do to you?

• No Bitchassness

aw ffs.. shes not going, will not be watching.

• peacelovehearts

-------
    Click play & I’ll prove you wrong (:

• Julianna

Miam are so fucking adorable<3

ahaha liam he’s just awesome :{)
    they’re cute but he’s more funny she isnt very.

Haha that was funny but rats are horrible miley has some weird tastes…Anyways Miley wont be there, JB and Demi wont be there…So who will this year?

Miley made a youtube vid to thank fans for the TCA noms & didn’t mention CBT. Love that she doesn’t shamelessly promote unlike SOME people

• shecantbetamed

So true. Hey, Alwaysadreamer.. unless you just copied her tweet :D

• CharleneYH

I’d date Liam just cause of his accent…lol =) Hehe…he seems like an awesome guy! ..Lucky Miley… And I hardly noticed the rat till right before Liam came in. I was like ‘is that something moving on Miley’s shoulder?’. lol.

Boy are you an idiot! Of course everyone saw the rat or it look like a hair thing but it was funny how liam and her did it. Miley rat is adorable what you have against animals jesus christ you idiots complain about anything what couldn’t find a bra slip or a cleavage to bash her you come up with this stupidity. wow are you childish.

• natjbguitargirl

First:) We Love U Miley :)

• Fiona

What’s in Miley’s hand in the pic.?

• Fiona

Love ya Miley
    and the rat part with Liam was cute/funny.

I still think Miam sounds like foreign ham.

• Fiona