Teen Choice Awards 2010 VOTING Begins

teenchocie

Voting for Teen Choice Awards 2010 has started with new categories. Selena Gomez was nominated for Actress Comedy TV Show, Breakout Singer, Favorite Group, Red Carpet Icon. Jonas Brothers nominated for Actor Comedy TV Show, Love Song [Stay], Breakout Artist NickJ&TAD, Red Carpet Icon.

Miley Cyrus nominated for Best Hissy Fit & Best Lip Lock [The Last Song], Best Love Song [When I Look At You], Best Single [Can’t Be Tamed], Red Carpet Fashion Icon, Best Fashion Line. Demi Lovato nominated for Actress Comedy TV Show, Breakout Singer, Favorite Pop Album, Love Song [Catch Me], Hook Up Song [We’ll Be A Dream].

Liam Hemsworth, Breakout Star [The Last Song], Taylor Swift, Breakout Star [Valentine’s Day], Miranda Cosgrove, Breakout Artist, Taylor Swift Country Single & Album. Choice Smile, Miranda Cosgrove, Zac Efron, Victoria Justice, Taylor Lautner. Most Fanatic Fans: David Archuleta, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Glee Cast, Twilight Cast.

• Moonbeam

gingerrx. said:
    and i’ll go kill myself if selena wins breakout singer over demi
    Um, why? It’s fan voted, so it has not much to do with who is the better singer. Selena has more fans than Demi, so she will probably get more votes.

• gingerrx.

demi should win breakout singer and album. she deserves it.
    as for love song, they all deserve it.

• peaceandlove.

love song – stay, should win.

• gingerrx.

and i’ll go kill myself if selena wins breakout singer over demi

• biebsoulmate

if justin in the teen awards than i’ll see it.

• Sweetdisposition?

I hope Selena wins everything she’s nominated for. I’m def voting for her. And Drake and Biebs are also nominated.(:

and i’ll go kill myself if selena wins breakout singer over demi
    lmao ikr?

• dasha howard

DEMI LOVATO STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER. GRLFREIND I UNDERSTAND IT’S HARD BREAKING UP WITH A JONAS. EVERY DISNEY STAR HAS. BUT PLEASE ACT MORE NORMAL. AND LOOSE THE ATTITUDES! JOE IS GONE ABY HIS BUSNESS AND HASN’T BOTHERED ANYONE. PROPS 4 JOE!!!! AND I AM DEFINITLY VOTING FOR MY JONAS BOYS!! I HOPE U GUYS WIN. KCA WAS PRETTY BAD FOR U GUYS. U WON NOTHING! I HAVE FAITH IN U JONAS NAD MILEY! SELENA U ROCK!!!! I LOVE ROUND AND ROUND!!!! AND MILEY………

I think Bieber should win the crazyass fan award

• Sweetdisposition?

Fans: David Archuleta, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Glee Cast, Twilight Cast.
    Twihards or Beliebers should win that one,lmao xD

• Kassi101ful

I hope that Selena wins in everything!!!!!
    GO Selena!!!!woooohooo

• emma13

i agree. esepically justin. i wish he will at least something. i mean dont really give a damn about these disney artists expect for selena. so hopefully she wins.

Kassi101ful said:

I hope that Selena wins in everything!!!!!
    GO Selena!!!!woooohooo
    That’s the spirit!

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Wow Miley has so many.

:B

• harrypotterbitches

push the button that says caps lock…

emma13 said:

Same here, she’s the only disney star I give a damm about.

miley is nominated 12 thats really good lol.
    she is leading the way.

• peaceandlove.

I think Bieber should win the crazyass fan award

_____________________________________

so true, ahah.

Greyson Chance is nominated? Screw him, Shane Dawson FTW

TIM-BURR I see things…scary things :D

• emma13

Greyson Chance is nominated? Screw him Shane Dawson FTW
    he is?? wow. whats he nominated for.

Greyson Chance is nominated? Screw him Shane Dawson FTW

He’s nominated, wuut? No it’s should be Shane Dawson or Nigahiga or even Kingsley if it’s about internet stars.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

TVD FTW :)

• picstoburn

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

• peaceandlove.

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    ______________________

why? o.o

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    D: why?

• gingerrx.

Greyson Chance is nominated? Screw him, Shane Dawson FTW

whats he nominated for?
    def. shane dawson. i love him(=

emma13, gingerrx & Sophia

Hes nominated in the Internet person category. Kingsley isnt on there :'( But yeah Shane should win!

Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwsonShane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwsonShane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwsonShane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwsonShane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson Shane DAwson VOTE FOR HIM

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    D: why?
    formspring isn’t working.
    LOl RME & SMH

go demi… i hope she win

thats right. thaaattsss right

• peaceandlove.

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    ______________________

why? o.o
    lol formspring isnt working :|

is fucked.

• shane4evaa

EVERYONE VOTE SHANE DAWSON FOR WEBSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• iaskedtaylorx3

I hope Miley wins everything shes nominated for & Demi ooooh & the jonas brothers.

I could care less about selena & justin. :/

Love your icon :)

_____________

• iLoveChimpanzee

Demi<3

• CaliforniaGirls

lol. late as hell!

• dsn43

Demi deserves every single one of her nominations…i hope to God that the fans vote correct this time. give the awards to the TRUE artist because of there TALENT and not based on there look. LOVE YOU DEMI AND MILEY hope you both WIN at least one..shiit.

• harrypotterbitches

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…

• picstoburn

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    D: why?
    formspring isn’t working.
    LOl RME & SMH

oh shut up :P

• emma13

emma13 & Sophia

wow. you have got to be kidding me. no offense or anything but greyson chance is NOT gonna happen.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I hate birds xD

• _Tiger_

You a little late.

TIM-BURR I see things…scary things :D

Don’t even start. Lmao! :P

fan4lyftwitter said:

emma13 said:

LOL best artist?BAHAHA
    It’s a little thing called preference, ever heard of that before?

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    D: why?
    formspring isn’t working.
    LOl RME & SMH

oh shut up :P
    lol you love formspring :P

• Lilly

How can Selena be nom as a singer and as a group? js ;)

• muffy1013

I could have sword the votings begun like over a week ago O_o

• GoodNBroken

Ahhh. Miley is nominated for so many things :D
    I wish I could vote again but I already voted. Gotta wait til tommorrow :/

• _Tiger_

Your a little late. -__-

• Disdain

Kewl! :D

• fan4lyftwitter

If Selena wins any wards for music then it is just messed up. Demi better win best breakout artist.

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

TVD FTW :)
    I agree! Ian Somerhalder is nominated for choice male hottie! He’s got my vote for sure.

Yay!
    He’s also nominated for Choice TV Villain :)
    YAY! I love TVD, so I’ll vote for them. (:

• fan4lyftwitter

awards*

Awww yay! NJATA is nominated twice. :)

TIM-BURR I see things…scary things :D

Don’t even start. Lmao! :P
    hahahhahaha ohmygosh smh

• NeverShoutNeverrr

damn formspring.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

I love him but ROFFFFFLLL

xD

• iLoveChimpanzee

catch me was the shit
    heck it even did better then remember december
    gosh demi. u need to choose ur singles wisely gurl

• gingerrx.

I love him but ROFFFFFLLL

oh my god, karen.. i’m not gonna start again.

• Superhm23

This is list is wrong miley is nominated for 12 awards

Screw all those Disney and Bieber people. I just want Shane Dawson to win!

• MBT Shoes

good info…helpful to us ..thank you.

• MBT Shoes

The collocation of MBT color design using injustice reflect design style, design trends, still can make sport of much more sex, mbt outlet entertaining, and greatly improve the sports movement and lively and lively, itself.Compared with colour of the leather shoes,mbt sale have the features which wide range of colors,
    Mbt shoes outlet complex color,richly complex visual perception of characteristics,mbt shoes sale that’s why so many people like them.Just as its name implies,fitness shoes are shoes when exercise or sports wear.
    mbt lami shoes can satisfy the needs of people, the surety shall be shipped to play in sports MBT Shuguli GTX Shoes feet its basic function.Regardless of which kind of sports require feet MBT Sapatu Sandals wearing protective, improve the effect of MBT TEMBEA Shoes sports shoes. MBT M.Walk Shoes One must be able to restrain personal emotions,everybody is not immutable, MBT TEMBEA Shoes sometimes, sometimes bad,sometimes quiet as a mirror. Therefore, the sale personal of
    MBT Panda Sandals must learn to control your emotions,MBT Habari Sandals especially in the shortest time mbt sandalsIf you are fan of MBT shoes ,you will knowMBT Tataga Shoes are on the hottest sale in all of MBT shoes .because it seems they are limited,and they are special for women,Women’s

• MBT Shoes

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice.

• haven

demi deserves to win breakout artist not miley

Vote for Shane Dawson……………………

• Roro xox

go miley <3
    ill be voting for miley demi justin jobros glee , etc <3
    dont care bout selena!

• Cylie_:)

Everyone leave Shane Dawson alone and vote for him at teen choice awards

Shane dawson should win!

• superJOEman

Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez!! yeyyy!! Good luck guys.. :)

• muahaha

Im voting Miley, Miley, Miley and more Miley love that bitch also voting Demi Taylor JB Nick Justin Twilight Glee ahhh voting for everyone but selena xD (sorry don’t like her) and she is against all my fave people sooooo anyways so glad Miley leads the nominations with 12 noms she just rules ahh love her <3

Shane Dawson should win. Fred can go suck it………………………

• JonasxCyrus

Guys, let’s not focus on six or seven awards Miley is nominated for, :), let’s focus on the fact that Zac Efron is nominated. Because isn’t he just wonderful?

Miley is nominated for 12. thank you very much (:
    Anyway, im voting for Zac <3

Miley will sweep.

• Ilovenicholasjonas.

I hope Nick wins everything he’s nominated for:)

• April

Justin bieber sucks

• _liesyoutold

yeah, yeah. there’s no need to even wait for the results. we all know Twilight’s gonna win every category they’re in.

really? huh? you demi haters are pathetic. demi will win. if not evrything she will win at least one or two. GOSH. jealous

• Hilary

You go Miley Cyrus =)

• ShaneDawsonFreak

Shane dawson will hopefully win fuck charles trippy, ijustine (although i love her too), greyson chance(WHO ONLY HAD THAT GAY PAPARAZZI VID), and gay ass mother fucker FRED! SHANE DAWSON IS THE SHIT AND DESERVES TO WIN HE HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND HAS PUT ALOT OF TIME IN HIS VIDEOS AND CONNECTING WITH HIS FANS!! SHANEDAWSON FTW!!!

i want selena to win best actress for comedy show, and demi breakout singer and album. i want stay as the best love song :)

• mmrrlo

The teenchoice awards site doesnt work!
    Am i the only one with this problem?

Demi should defenitely win all of hers, she’s been working SO hard and she deserves to be recognzed. YAY for We the Kings they’re such sweethearts they deserve their TCA award. Glad with all the nominations. Except, please stop putting Selena Gomez in the music catagories, she’s a great actress but she has no talent when it comes to music. She’s not horrible like people say but she is not good either. Leave it to the true music artists. I like Bieber I think he has soul in his voice you can tell he feels his music. ANyways GO DEMI!!!

• Sweetdisposition?

LMAO John Legends hairline was a TT last night. It was crooked as hell, bahaha xD

• picstoburn

Why isn’t Brenda song nominated for anything? I thought she is the new Miley? Where are Brenda stans when you need them? ;)
    LMAO
    her stans are CRAZY

• picstoburn
  • Urgency

Anonymous13 said:

I hope Taylor Swift wins everything she is nominated for!! Love her so much- she is so deserving because aswell as writing her own music she is such a genuine and lovely person and she appreciates her fans so much!

She shouldn’t win because she’s a “genuine and lovely person.” She should win for talent, though, she’s not that good of a singer, her writing seems way to teenage for her own good, and her acting is a joke. Not trying to come off mean, I just really don’t think she’s that talented.

smh you are a piece of work tim-burr

I am entertaining, actually.

• m

miles will dominate like she did last year at the TCAs. I hope she performs Libery walk :)

• emma13

no just no. seriously wtf. no one ever said that. all they said was the suite life on deck topped viewers of hannah montana. how does that make them a stan.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Im hungry.

smh you are a piece of work tim-burr

I am entertaining, actually.

lmao wtf? I’m done with you.

• Timber

lmao wtf? I’m done with you.

• Anonymous13

• harrypotterbitches

lmao wtf? I’m done with you.

lol where the hell do you find this crap?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

When is Taylor swift gonna get a new album out? Fearless is OLLLDDD…..

• Timber

lol where the hell do you find this crap?

I’ve saved them. ;D

• picstoburn

Nicole is jealous!!!!!!

Nicole is jealous!!!!!!

Haha! xD

Nicole is jealous!!!!!!
    :OOOOOO no. FAIL.

• Moonbeam

LOL, you obviously haven’t met the crazy Brenda stan that is on OU recently. :)

• gleekin

i’m going (:
    soooo excited.

anyone else going?

GO DEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

• picstoburn

Nicole,im too cool for you :]

DEMIII!

JONAS, DEMI, SELENA, MILEY AND TWILIGHT :)

Nicole,im too cool for you :]
    you think your hot but I’m sorry your not exactly who you think you are!

• Urgency

Here we go again. Twilight will win everything they’re nominated for. Rob Pattinson as well. And probably that Bieber kid. Eh, all I care about anymore is The Blind Side, Johnny Depp, and Logan Lerman.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Lol there’s this girl on twitter that I’m following and she always retweets and some user named justinbieberr with the same icon as Biebs and she never retweets what the real justin tweets out. I’m starting to think that she believes that that’s his twitter acount,lol xD

______________

Hahahaha

• Moonbeam

• Disdain
  • _herecomestrouble.

he’s gonna sweep the TCA’s. :)

• _Tiger_

_herecomestrouble. said:
    why justin wasn’t nominated for Choice Twit.
    Haha its okay. He can win something else.

thats right. thaaattsss right

smh you are a piece of work tim-burr

LMAO

_______________

Ikr? I really dont like him

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Sweetdisposition? said:

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

TVD FTW :)

Yay!
    He’s also nominated for Choice TV Villain :)
    YAY! I love TVD, so I’ll vote for them. (:

WOOO!! :D
    GO TVD!!

• nemoh

hell yea miley.

• fan4lyftwitter

Is Joe Jonases new solo album just have him or does he include the band like Nick did?

• Disdain

Formspring wasn’t working -.-

I love him but ROFFFFFLLL
    I can’t see it. :/

• muffy1013

Anyways is everyone summer?

• idkMyBFFjill

SHANE DAWSON FTW

• livingoutloud

Demi Lovato rocks my socks. Ahaha

• fan4lyftwitter

nemoh said:

hell yea miley.

If she wins 7 more surfboards she will break britneys record:)

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Oh, and I hope Miley wins, too xD

• picstoburn

Formspring wasn’t working -.-

thank god it’s not only me :D i hope shyann’s questions go through im so mad /:

• _Tiger_

Is anyone here from the UK?

hahahhahaha ohmygosh smh

Lmao! RME.

• harrypotterbitches

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…

• _herecomestrouble.

i’m voting for justin in everything.
    it’s his first TCA. i want him to take home everything. haha.

Tiger_ said:

Is anyone here from the UK?

______________

• that_boy_is_a_monster

GLEE!! :D

• Disdain

Is anyone here from the UK?
    ___

I am :)

• Talkyoudown

So…. GO MILEY<3 SELENA<3 DEMI….JO BROS<3

I wish them all the best of luck. Not sending hate to neither side. I support all<3 For some reason I am in a peaceful mood.

• -Jenii

im rooting for Shane :)

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Is anyone here from the UK?

Yes, I am.

hahahhahaha ohmygosh smh

Lmao! RME.
    LOl SMH. RME. UPSIDE DOWN. TO THE SIDE. IN THE AIR…

• Timber

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Is anyone here from the UK?

Yes, I am.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Is anyone here from the UK?

Yes, I am.

• Timber

LOl SMH. RME. UPSIDE DOWN. TO THE SIDE. IN THE AIR…

O_O

I don’t even understand you. Lmao! xD

• harrypotterbitches

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…

• _Tiger_

Tiger_ said:

Is anyone here from the UK?

______________

Weeeeeellll, can you tell me how much £29.99 is, But in American Money?

I love him but ROFFFFFLLL
    I can’t see it. :/

_____________

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.
    He had 53% of the votes but they gave it to Nicky Minaj who only had 7%. You should’ve read what Scooter wrote on his twitter. :P

• emma13

_______________

Ikr? I really dont like him
    i know. i mean is anyone even talking about him anymore. hes like irrelevant right now. so wtf.

• Talkyoudown

Oh and Shane Dawson FTW!

He is BEAST

<3 Shane Dawson

• suckit

ok i no alot of pll don’t like demi and i no she’s not gonna win everything she’s nominated for but she should at least win best love song cuz her song catch me was awesome

• picstoburn

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…
    hell to the no.

• suckit

i so agree with u but of course ppl will vote for selena cuz she’s more famous and a angel(or in my opinion a disney robot)

i think selena will win not because of her talent but of her fans and thats just wrong and messed up ! demi should win its not a matter of love and hate but this is talent weir talking about people lets choose on it and not whos prettier or better !

PS : JAY SEAN I LOVE YOU !

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Yo! :)

• harrypotterbitches

LOl SMH. RME. UPSIDE DOWN. TO THE SIDE. IN THE AIR…

O_O

I don’t even understand you. Lmao! xD
    lmao oh hush I’m bored.

Timber said:

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…

Ditto.

• emma13

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.
    wow. so wtf why didnt they give it to him?

• _Tiger_

ShowMeYourTeeth said:
    Is anyone here from the UK?

Yes, I am.

Maybe you can help me too, can you tell me how much £29.99 is, But in American Money?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Demi should win everything…even if shes not in the category JS…

______________

This.

• iLoveChimpanzee

sorry miley but Sandra Bullock is amazing <3

lmao oh hush I’m bored.

Lol! Well find something exciting to do. Write more of your “scary” story. xD

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.

_______________

Ikr? I like Nicki and all but she didnt win the vote! What did scooter write?

• that_boy_is_a_monster
  • NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:

agreed, no.

• harrypotterbitches

SMH you guys are weirdos Demi should win everything.

emma13 said:

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.
    wow. so wtf why didnt they give it to him?
    I have no clue.
    Why even nominate him, if they’re not even gonna give him the award when he clearly had the most votes? Smh.

I hope Nick wins. :D

• _herecomestrouble.

i love demi. but why was she nominated for best female breakout artist?
    she’s being a singer for over 2 years….

SMH you guys are freaks JS :O

_______________

Ikr? I really dont like him

_______________

Everyone was like “Ohmygosh I love him hes gonna be the new Justin Bieber blahblahblah” But now his 15 minutes of fame are over, no one cares anymore

• emma13

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.
    wow. so wtf why didnt they give it to him?
    I have no clue.
    wow. thats just messed up.

• _herecomestrouble.

BET said the voting was just for fun and it didn’t count.
    SMH.

I hope Demi doesnt win. I have strong opinions on that girl

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Anyone still on? :)

lmao oh hush I’m bored.

Lol! Well find something exciting to do. Write more of your “scary” story. xD
    hmm nah I’ll just read a book ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Wait why was Nicki Minaj in the Breakout category anyway? Shes been around a few years

• NeverShoutNeverrr

I hope Demi doesnt win. I have strong opinions on that girl

THIS.

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.

_______________

Ikr? I like Nicki and all but she didnt win the vote! What did scooter write?

• Timber

BET said the voting was just for fun and it didn’t count.
    SMH.

Yeah. I think they did it just to get more people to watch. =/

• _herecomestrouble.

waiitttt…. why wasn’t justin nominated for Choice Twit?
    he’s the best tiwtter account out there.
    elle & ryan don’t even tweet much. well they do, but it’s all about their show/radio.

• MissSmiley

Voting for Miley, Harry Potter & Emma Watson intensively!

• iLoveChimpanzee

i love demi. but why was she nominated for best female breakout artist?
    she’s being a singer for over 2 years….
    ____________

same reason how Zac Brown Band won a grammy for new artist when they been in the music business for like 5 years

• Disdain

Woop woop!

_______________

Ikr? I really dont like him

_______________

The end.
    Nananana. ;P

• CaliforniaGirls

Sweetdisposition? said:

emma13 said:

ROFL Hahaha!
    That’s a good question xD
    Speaking of the BET’s, Biebs got robbed.
    wow. so wtf why didnt they give it to him?
    I have no clue.
    ===
    cause biebs aint black

• _herecomestrouble.

and that’s not Scooter.
    scooter is @scooterbraun.
    a before u. lol. (:

• _herecomestrouble.

yeah, they just want the viewers.
    i mean, i only watched it because justin was nominated.

• touch me im going to scream.

• Certified Gleek

I’m voting for Selena and everything Glee related!

PS : JAY SEAN I LOVE YOU !

• Timber

hmm nah I’ll just read a book ;)

Oh, because that’s so much fun to do. :P

• Gleekedout

Glee FTW.

• GoodNBroken

Duh, she’s been around for a while but she hasn’t broken out until recently hence the reason she is in the breakout category lol. She wasn’t really known this time last year.

• nwa

miley on every thing she nominated for i could care less for the others

Miley should win everything

• nicole

jonas brothers n nick go!

_herecomestrouble. said:

and that’s not Scooter.
    scooter is @scooterbraun.
    a before u. lol. (:
    *facepalm* that’s embarrassing.

• _herecomestrouble.

lmfao. it’s alright.
    a lot of people thought it was him.

• harrypotterbitches

hmm nah I’ll just read a book ;)

Oh, because that’s so much fun to do. :P
    hey it is! :O

_herecomestrouble. said:

yeah, they just want the viewers.
    i mean, i only watched it because justin was nominated.
    Exactly.
    They just used his name.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Gleekedout said:

Glee FTW.

Hell yeah :)

• OnYourSidee

Is the teen choice voting website pretty much alwayssss down for anyone else? it’s like I have to refesh a million times to get one vote in ..

• _Tiger_

Timber said:
    hmm nah I’ll just read a book ;)

Oh, because that’s so much fun to do. :P
    Haha but it is.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ikr? I like Nicki and all but she didnt win the vote! What did scooter write?

______________

Thats not Scooter lol

• _herecomestrouble.

OH. i know why biebz wasn’t nominated for Choice Twit. they’re going by the amount of followers the person has.
    that’s stupid. i don’t follow any of the except Kim Kardashian.

• GoodNBroken

Why are ppl so upset cuz Justin Bieber didn’t win ONE award? My god you know he will sweep the TCA so stfu. Nicki is more famous in that community. Justin has more that are internet savvy so of course they voted the shit out of that poll and he had more votes, but it didn’t count. The only fan voted award that actually counted was Viewers Choice.

• harrypotterbitches

anyways guys…http://www.formspring.me/hpbitches if you agree or disagree that Demi should win everything…

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Ikr? I like Nicki and all but she didnt win the vote! What did scooter write?

______________

Thats not Scooter lol
    I just found that out.
    *face palm*, bahaha!
    But he tweeted out a link to the bet website and said “hmmm”.

• _Tiger_

_herecomestrouble. said:
    that’s stupid. i don’t follow any of the except Kim Kardashian.
    Girl, its okay. Haha don’t get your panties in a bunch.

hey it is! :O

________

Haha but it is.

Bleh. You guys are boring. Reading is almost never fun. :P

• nemoh

fan4lyftwitter said:
    nemoh said:

hell yea miley.

If she wins 7 more surfboards she will break britneys record:)

i think she will beat her record one day… :) miley is a beast.

• harrypotterbitches

hmm nah I’ll just read a book ;)

Oh, because that’s so much fun to do. :P
    Haha but it is.
    right?!

• _Tiger_

Timber said:
    hey it is! :O

________

Haha but it is.

Bleh. You guys are boring. Reading is almost never fun. :P

Haha because you don’t read the right books!

I just found that out.
    *face palm*, bahaha!
    But he tweeted out a link to the bet website and said “hmmm”.

_______________

Haha I’ve done that before with a Taylor Swift fake twitter, It was embarrassing xD

• CupcakezLover

SHANEEEEEE <3

• Gleekedout

But How do the people with the TCA expect us to vote if the dang site will never load.

• _herecomestrouble.

bahaha. i know.
    i’m not flipping out.
    i’m just figuring this out in my mind by commenting. hahahha.

Brb

hey it is! :O

________

Haha but it is.

Bleh. You guys are boring. Reading is almost never fun. :P
    :O your boring!

• Timber

yeah, they just want the viewers.
    i mean, i only watched it because justin was nominated.

I didn’t even watch it. If he had been there I probably would have but it just didn’t seem interesting enough to me. =/

• _Tiger_

_herecomestrouble. said:
    bahaha. i know.
    i’m not flipping out.
    i’m just figuring this out in my mind by commenting. hahahha.
    Figuring what out?

• Timber

Haha because you don’t read the right books!

Yeah, that’s true. I can’t find many books that I really love. :P

• _Tiger_

Timber said:
    Haha because you don’t read the right books!

Yeah, that’s true. I can’t find many books that I really love. :P

What are you into?

• _herecomestrouble.

why justin wasn’t nominated for Choice Twit.

• picstoburn

today is not my day lol.

• emma13

yeah, they just want the viewers.
    i mean, i only watched it because justin was nominated.

same here.

What are you into?

I don’t know. I guess it depends. I loved Harry Potter, but since that’s kinda over with… I just like a lot of different books… xD

I just found that out.
    *face palm*, bahaha!
    But he tweeted out a link to the bet website and said “hmmm”.

_______________

please demi.
    win SOMETHING this year.
    catch me OR well be dream SHOULLD win.

• biebsoulmate

u know what selena should b nominted 4, having 0 talent at singing and dancing but being know anyway.
    u have 2 have real talent 2 b a celeb u know!!!
    selena is the perfect example.

Demi <3333333333333333333

I’m alone :/

• emma13

eh i dont really care. all i care about is justin. hopefully he wins best new artist or something like that.

I LOVE EVERYBOOOOOODDDDDDYYYYYYYY

ME LOVE ME LOVE

Love Song – STAY!!!!

mmkay

• Hangover

Go Miley<3

Hope Miley wins also <33

is VANESSA HUDGENS nominated for something? PLEASE TELL ME

:O your boring!

thats right. thaaattsss right

• GoodNBroken

Maybe you’re the one who needs to STFU. We were only discussing. I LOVE Nicky Minaj but she only had 7% of the votes. That’s no where near the amount of votes Biebs got.

Like I said, Justin’s fans are more hands on when it comes to internet things so of course they are going to “bieberblast” the poll & make him win, but was ONLY a poll that didn’t affect the oucome of the winner. He isn’t nearly as big as Nicki in the hiphop/r&b/black community. All I’m saying is there’s no need to get so upset over one award. I’ve seen ppl going around accusing the network of being racist just because Justin didn’t win. It’s idiotic & an over-reaction.

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

TVD FTW :)

• Disdain

Y’all need to remember to fill my formspring with a lot of questions.

Goodnight :D

• Lilly

I like how the Taylors are nom so many times for their five min cameo ;)

• fan4lyftwitter

emma13 said:

LOL best artist?BAHAHA

• picstoburn

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    ______________________

why? o.o
    lol formspring isnt working :|

• Fiona

I love/ hate award shows. Some times they are entertaining and other times they are completely rigged…

• ShowMeYourTeeth

Greyson Chance is nominated? Screw him, Shane Dawson FTW

Love your icon :)

• picstoburn

IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
    D: why?
    formspring isn’t working.

• that_boy_is_a_monster

Sweetdisposition? said:

that_boy_is_a_m… said:

TVD FTW :)

Yay!
    He’s also nominated for Choice TV Villain :)