Dem Lovato Singing W/ Friends @ Warped

• picstoburn

I love how oceanUP were creeping ;)

haha i know right?

• khasidy

hahahahha
    do the hellen keller and talkk with your hipsss

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ew.

Dem Lovato

LOLLLL!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww at them.

• Disdain

I love how oceanUP were creeping ;)

haha i know right?

LOL haha.

• nessa

she’s awesome! She seems so funny and down-to-earth!

• picstoburn

Any way Demi really annoys me even when i unfollow her on twitter some how i still see her twits it’s weird O.o

• LucyWhite

Looks fun :)

wayhey mike from hey monday in the background lol

Demi must be really great in bed!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

“Dem Lovato” ROFLLLLLLL I dislike this girl

• Sweetdisposition?

The game has started!

• Disdain

Demi must be really great in bed!
    ___

O_o

• sexxynickj

Demi must be really great in bed!

———————-

WTF?? Guess you should ask Joe

shes just being a regular teenager nothin special to look at

since this is a irrelevant post might as well

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

The guy at 0:22 is her uncle, right?

shes just being a regular teenager

This is the video people were saying she’s drunk in? :/
    __

she’s not drunk, she’s having fun.
    there wasn’t even anyone drinking in the video.
    MONSTER, wow energy drink big deal

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Demi must be really great in bed!

———————-

WTF?? Guess you should ask Joe

______________

Ask Taylor*

• jhitchman8

3oh!3 <333

• Isabella

shes just being a regular teenager

since this is a irrelevant post might as well
    ______

LOL I thought you didn’t like Demi :P

She’s in your formspring profile picture :)

• xJonasXCandyx

_________

What’s ur twitter? I never followed u.

since this is a irrelevant post might as well
    ______

LOL I thought you didn’t like Demi :P

She’s in your formspring profile picture :)
    i don’t. but i lost a bet :| from my friends they’re so cruel UGHHH.

I know! I was like what is he doing hanging out with Demi? hahaha

• Its called Jaylor

picstoburn said:

looool. I can imagine.

• abcdefghijkl (:

i really don’t have anything against demi(:

i do, however, have something against her voice. if she continues to strain her voice by screaming high notes in concerts and such, it’ll ruin it. same with miley, kind of. you have to be careful when you’re young, because your voice hasn’t truly matured yet.

• JakeeLynn

LOL,I do too.
    I can’t hate her I can try but I can’t.
    She’s super pretty.

Leave her alone. She’s not perfect like everyone, but she didn’t do something shocking or anything. Stop and grow up. She lives her life like everybody.

Shifu Yantao said:

Anons needsta stop acting like trolls, and get in the roll to find some goals , or end up like a mole who doesn’t go to school and think they rule but they are actaully fools.

Get out and beat it we don’t need ya here. all ya anons are queers. So do us all a favor and disappear.

Don’t you all get it? you guy’s are dumb and pathetic. *sighs* just forget it!

please please just use your brain cells and learn how to spell!

PEACE!
    were trolls because were not on oceanup 24/7 so we dont make an account? get from behind your computer and get a life.

PEACE!

—————-
    She’s actually being a normal teen… Where I live people do that all the time nothing’s wrong doing what she’s doing. And Selena is trying to be perfect all she does is promote now and not like tweet stuff other than promotion and stuff like that… demi does both… Selena wants to do everything and “try” to be perfect… Selena used to be much fuller than what she is now and she wears grown up stuff while demi wears stuff regular people do… and so maybe demi got mad at selena for trying to be perfect or selena got mad at demi for being a regular teen in her spare time… demi found comfort in miley cause she knows miley knows she aint perfect and isnt afraid to show it while selena found comfort in taylor cause once again the whole “perfect” thing… so really selena is the one that changed…

She seems like a party girl!

• LucyWhite

She’s clearly not drunk here. The dancing dude was. But who cares anyway. I drink with friends and I’m 17. Most 17 year olds do (in the UK, I dunno how similar attitudes are in the US since it’s 21, not 18)

• Cesi.

I love her. She seems to be spending her free time like she wants to, not pretending to be someone she’s not. So yeah. Btw, highlights look really good on her.

• Demileyjonas.

She seems like REALLY fun to party with!!! :) I LOVE DEMI!!!!!!!!!

• iLoveChimpanzee

LOL at the haters

Songs of the video?

• GRACiiiE33

briannabieber said:

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

I’m gonna second. She’s hot.

Demi’s a HOE.
    The only good role model around is Selena.

Demi haters make me laugh. Why are the things she does so horrible to you? I bet majority of the haters do the same shit as her.

OMFG grow up. if she was drinking.. okay? go to a party and see how many 17 year olds drink. yes it is illegal but come on. open your eyes. this is the real world shes not goody two shoes sonny monroe

• tereesa8

maybe she was just having fun? even if she was drunk WHO CARES. I lover her because of her job not because of what she does with HER freaking life. I’m her age and i go out and drink every weekend. Sorry but this stupid comments really get me on my nerves. who are you to judge, you’re even caring about if her friend is smoking and the other one is drunk. so now demi just can hang out with sanctimonious people? cmon people, cmonnnn. some real sensee

I met Demi 2 years ago.. Shes changed. I know people grow up, but it seems like shes a totally different person. Im still a fan of her :)
    How old are the people she’s with?

Its also not the BEST video of demi ahaha.

lol It kind of seems like she wants the camera to be on her in the first clip. She says “Oh na na na” then the camera moves, and she jumps in and says it louder. ; )
    Im not hating, I love Demi!

haha seriousley, its like grow up?

Haha its funny what she does for “Bruises, cover your arms.”
    ;)

• Hattrick

Awesome to see her jamming to 3OH!3, knew she was a fan. Wonder if she’s picked up their new album.

People talking this toy story stuff have problems but..I do admit Ken sort of turned me on at the end when he was in his undies :^X

• YO:)

YO,
    Are you a good role model?

• Shifu Yantao

Don’t you all get it? you guy’s are dumb and pathetic. *sighs* just forget it!

please please just use your brain cells and learn how to spell!

PEACE!

how did you guys see that she was acting sexy ? what time ? i wanna see . prove it

what is this song vcalled?

• inhumancreation

I like Demi.. she’s got class.

formspring me and Ill follow you

• briannabieber

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

• Syds.

Fucking embarrassing. Girl needs to stop acting like someone she’s not. And someone needs to take her down a peg. I’ll be that person if she’d like..

• picstoburn

OOYY!!! I LOVE HIM! i want to have sex with andy before he goes to colledge.
    Lmao that’s not how you spell college what’s wrong with you?

• harrypotterbitches

lol anons can you stop with the I want to do Andy, Woody, and Buzz crap smh

• Sweetdisposition?

Go spain!

ol anons can you stop with the I want to do Andy, Woody, and Buzz crap smh

ikr? they’re just cartoons.

who is this anonymous bitch that wants demi and us(her fans)2 die.
    WE HOPE THE SAME THING 2 U ASSWIPE FF?
    FF-FATER FUCKER, I DONT LIKE HEARING MF IT PRETTY DISTURBING 2 ME THEY GAVE BIRTH 2 US

• ohmimiley

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

• Sweetdisposition?

Iker, Villa, Pique and Torres <3333 My boys!

• d1sneystars

Looks like OU was doing some serious creeping.

• harrypotterbitches

ol anons can you stop with the I want to do Andy, Woody, and Buzz crap smh

ikr? they’re just cartoons.
    i know. And two of them are TOYS wtf?

• Melissa=)

========================
    how do yo now that shes acting like someone shes not? you dont even know her…

• d1sneystars

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

Hmmm…I wouldn’t say “fun”, just entertaining when you’re bored. People get mean when they’re hidden behind a computer though.

• NoelleJonas

You guys REALLY need to calm down… She’s a 17 year old girl having fun with her friends. Is there something wrong with that? And she didn’t change, SHE GREW UP. why are people having a hard time dealing with that? Seriously, leave Demi alone.

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\
    only if you have people to talk too.
    but the trolls tend to bother you on it.

• ohmimiley

I would think so. Hmmm. I guess ill make one to try it out. :P

• NicksSweetCaroline

Are you serious? Are you fucking SERIOUS? You fans of demi lovato should fucking die. You people should be ASHAMED of yourselves. You fucking lowlifes. I fucking hope you die, and your mother gets r/a/p/e/d by a burglar.
    You = MORON
    …i like demi :)

I want to fuck Demi!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

no shes drunk for sure, :16-:17 you can tell. You demi fans just dont want to believe its true, so think what you want. But, your demi isnt as good as you think she is.
    _______

1. alot of teens drink, so it wouldn’t be a surprise; she’s no different than us.
    2. she’s NOT drunk, she’s having FUN. learn the difference. (:
    3. no one in the video even had beer, all you see them drinking is Monster, which is an energgy drink like red bull.

I can’t understand why you, people, are always trying to criticize her.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

lalalalalala i love demetria lovato. <3

• NicksSweetCaroline

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

lalalalalala i love demetria lovato. <3
    Halllaa!!!!!!

• d1sneystars

Feel free to get the f*** out of here.

• harrypotterbitches

I want to fuck Demi!
    There are some things a person should keep to themselves. This is one of them.

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

Do you have one? If you do I’ll ask you some questions :D

• Demileyjonas.

LMAO, Demi’s great. I love her. She’s just being herself…leave her alone. She’s being like a NORMAL 17 year old girl…which she IS. She’s a NORMAL girl.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

_____________

because you hoping is gonna do SOOO much to us.
    gtfo, you are seriously mentally ill.

I want to fuck Demi!
    well demi doesn’t want to fuck you!

• emma13

i agree even though im not a fan of demi.

Go spain!
    ________
    YES! YES! YES!
    Torres, come on, I’m counting on you <3

nobody said anything about doing woody and buzz. AND ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDY IS SEXY FOR A CARTOON!!! i want to be his girlfriend and go to colledge with him

she was having fun at a fucking concert so shut up.

• Shifu Yantao

WakaWakaEhEh said:

I don’t know Demi Lovato, so I won’t judge her

—————

LOL!! i love your username! XD

I’m gonna start screaming that out loud!

• WakaWakaEhEh

I don’t know Demi Lovato, so I won’t judge her.

• Shifu Yantao

WOODY!!! I LOVE HIM! i want to have sex with andy before he goes to colledge.

—————–

STUPID ANONS just because college have the “edge” sound to it DOESN’T MEAN ITS SPELLED THAT WAY!! ITS COLLEGE!! WHICH YOU ANONS ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN!! IF YOU CONTINUE TO BE ANNOYING DUMB TROLLS!

• Its called Jaylor

picstoburn said:

Everyone is on this website called formspringe. I just can’t like formspringe.
    there’s No E in formspring js :p

lol. Formspringie. :d

• picstoburn

Everyone is on this website called formspringe. I just can’t like formspringe.
    there’s No E in formspring js :p

picstoburn said:

OOYY!!! I LOVE HIM! i want to have sex with andy before he goes to colledge.
    Lmao that’s not how you spell college what’s wrong with you?
    if i were i wouldnt reply to stupid comments like that. all they want i attention and thats what they get when people write back. :l

• NicksSweetCaroline

Disdain said:

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

Do you have one? If you do I’ll ask you some questions :D
    Disdain.. you are a bieber fan? I did not know that

<3 MIKE FROM HEY MONDAY<333333333

• picstoburn

People need to stop asking me if i like Emma13 yes trolls i do like her,got a problem idc -.-

Andy as in Toy Story? ha Woody for me!
    =======
    im more of a team buzz type of girl

COWGIRL POSITION? i want to do the cowgirl position on andy before he goes to colledge

Andy as in Toy Story? hahaha Woody for me!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

tuh-tell your boyfriend, if he says he’s got beef, that i’m a vegetarian and i ain’t fucking scared of him! ;)

• swaglikebieber

This is the video people were saying she’s drunk in? :/

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Disdain said:

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

Do you have one? If you do I’ll ask you some questions :D
    Disdain.. you are a bieber fan? I did not know that

I’m a fan of everyone!

Oh and get ready for loads of questions :D

• ßayb?? ??

Whore. l0l And that last move wasn’t very appealing to me. l0l She’s pretty though.

• ohmimiley

I like Demi.. but it’s not like they couldnt’ve hid beer in those cans.. Just saying. Im not sayin that she was drinking though.

• Melissa=)

only oceanup would spell demi wrong.

I can’t understand why you, people, are always trying to criticize her
    __
    cause they are mean and have anger in them I dont know. I dont get haters and I dont even want to know what they are going through..They obviously have issues.. Whats the point of watching her videos and all if they hate her..people are pathetic…I am not even a huge fan of Demi. I like some of her songs but that’s it.

Silly Demi! Don’t let Disney catch you singing sexual songs from 3OH!3 ^_^

• NicksSweetCaroline

Disdain said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Disdain said:

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

Do you have one? If you do I’ll ask you some questions :D
    Disdain.. you are a bieber fan? I did not know that

I’m a fan of everyone!

Oh and get ready for loads of questions :D
    Aww! Go 4 it. I have only had 2 creepy ones so far believe it or not !

Why Demi has always hate on her post now ? Seriously,that is her life. if she drinks , if she dates a 30 year old man …Why do you care? She can do whatever she wants…

• biebsoulmate

NOELLEJONAS is right,miley is the same age as her and she’s more extreme than that and half her fans r ok with i,same with the old adults that usally judge her.

• iloveyouux

My best friend went to Wraped Tour and she got a picture with Demi. Lucky bitch

• picstoburn

get over it. and learn how to spell COLLEGE

• iloveyouux

My best friend went to the Warped Tour and she got a picture with Demi. Lucky Bitch.

• Megan

————————-

Yeah, of course, you have to be drunk to be crazy ? She’s at a concert, with friends, and she’s having fun ! And even if she was, it’s none of our business. A lot of teens drink, and nobody make a big deal of it.
    Oh and, soemtimes people seem drunk but are not… My mom though I was drunk one time, but I hadn’t drink anything. Just laugh during like 3hours with friends. So leave Demi alone, I’m not pretending she’s perfect, just open your eyes ! not even a beer in the whole video… And to be drunk with a beer, you have to drink A LOT !

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

_____

true, but why would they hide it? it’s not like if most of them aren’t over 21. & i highly doubt she would’ve been drinking outside where there was so many people.

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Disdain said:

NicksSweetCaroline said:
    Disdain said:

I want a formspring.. Is it fun? :\

Do you have one? If you do I’ll ask you some questions :D
    Disdain.. you are a bieber fan? I did not know that

I’m a fan of everyone!

Oh and get ready for loads of questions :D
    Aww! Go 4 it. I have only had 2 creepy ones so far believe it or not !
    LOL.

• ohmimiley
  • Sweetdisposition?

Go spain!
    ________
    YES! YES! YES!
    Torres, come on, I’m counting on you <3
    -------
    He’s trying really hard right now.

• ohmimiley

Im so proud -sniffle- I started a chain comment xD Lol

• iloveyouux

Guys, I don’t think Demi was drunk. She was at a concert with her friends can’t she have a little fun? She’s 17 it’s normal for her to act like that. What do you expect her to do just sit around looking bored?

• picstoburn

lmao why is imnotannoying racist to her own race? that makes no sense SMH.

• NicksSweetCaroline

picstoburn said:

lmao why is imnotannoying racist to her own race? that makes no sense SMH.
    Waah??< :p What did she say ?

• Disdain

Hai just wanna say that Timber is on the the new post :P

Cuz I know you guys love her :P

• Panda Bear Love

Sooo….

We have a Nick Jonas World Cup too.

• oneofakindxo

I got asked that too, stupid trolls

• christina

I have a question ..
    what is the – WARPED – ?? Is it a festival or a tour or what??

picstoburn said:

lmao why is imnotannoying racist to her own race? that makes no sense SMH.
    Waah??< :p What did she say ? --- stop talking shit about imnotannoying like that you stupid bitch go pick some cotton you nigger

SHE MAKES ME SICK.

• ShowMeYourTeeth

——————
    Why does drinking alcohol make you bad. It amazes me just how different America and the UK, where I am from, are.

picstoburn said:

lmao why is imnotannoying racist to her own race? that makes no sense SMH.
    Waah??< :p What did she say ? ==== stop talking shit about imnotannoying like that you stupid bitch go pick some cotton you nigg3r SHE MAKES ME SICK

Andy as in Toy Story? ha Woody for me!
    =======
    im more of a team buzz type of girl

Buzz is sexy too, but Woody is walking sex!

• ohmimiley
  • Disdain

This girl is Toy Story obsessed. Why would she want to “do” Buzz Lightyear? Whoa!

Spain is gonna lose!

Go spain!
    ________
    YES! YES! YES!
    Torres, come on, I’m counting on you <3
    He’s trying really hard right now.

_____________

I know :)
    But I want him to score one goal, you know?
    So he can shut up the haters who are like “lol, he can’t play”.
    But I get that he can’t really give all of himself right now.

• carbomb__

Demi is a very sexual being… I can tell

• biebsoulmate

use that heaven sound u call a voice baby.
    she’s just great.

• picstoburn

Oceanup i could see that you were creeping ;)

ewwww demi

• Disdain

I love how oceanUP were creeping ;)

LAZY TO WATCH…cool though

oh hey, here’s an idea. grow the f**k up. demi’s 17 and she’s going what she wants. sorry you lame a**es spend all day waiting for oceanup to post so you can hate on her. build a bridge and get over yourself.

since this is a irrelevant post might as well
    ______

LOL I thought you didn’t like Demi :P

She’s in your formspring profile picture :)
    i don’t. but i lost a bet :| from my friends they’re so cruel UGHHH.
    Ah LOL.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_____________

I unfollowed her but then people kept fucking retweeting her!

• Shifu Yantao

Now all she just needs is a beer can in her hand and she will be a true hillbilly hick just like miley cyrus!

“were truuueee friends, were here till the eend.” lol!

• Disdain

“were truuueee friends, were here till the eend.” lol!
    __________

Don’t you like Demi? She’s in your icon :P

• Shifu Yantao

Disdain said:

“were truuueee friends, were here till the eend.” lol!
    __________

Don’t you like Demi? She’s in your icon :P

—————-

Yeah, i guess i just got cought up in the moment…i mean hey, can a fan make fun of their idol once in a while? lol

_____________

I unfollowed her but then people kept fucking retweeting her!
    exactly. even when i don’t have her twitter i still see her pointless twits.

ask meeee questions.
    formspring.me/amelianatalie
    i’m bored and can’t log onto ou. :/ demi’s hair looks pretty

Oh yeah! You talk like no one does in this thing !

Oh yeah! You talk like no one does in this thing !

• FAN

Oh yeah! You talk like no one does in this thing !

Shifu Yantao said:
    Disdain said:

“were truuueee friends, were here till the eend.” lol!
    __________

Don’t you like Demi? She’s in your icon :P

—————-

—————-

:O That’s Jared Padalecki from Supernatural!

• Melissa=)

3oh!3 is awesome…yup.

<2h> MILEY JONAS FLOP

The last Album from Jonas sold only 600 000 till now! MIley NEW ALBUM FIRST WEEK SALES: 120K xDDDDDDDDD

Her Hannah Albums and Breaout sold 320 000+ in the FIRST WEEK! Ohhhh poor Miley she lost Fans :((

Only Selena who sold “only!” 66K first week but TOTAL she sold till now 600K! And Demi Sold with “Here We Go Again” +108K Till now 380K.

I think HR can say goodbye 2 Miley and Jonas :(((( xD

her friend with the red cup is drunk

• oneofakindxo

I just fixed my profile a little bit on here :P Hehe.

Anyhoooo, http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx ask me stuff!

she is rich, doesn’t have to follow any rules, is done with school, looks pretty is beautiful.. has tons of friends..
    her life must be a fairytale
    while i’m on the other hand.. am scared if my math is going to be an F. :/

carbomb__ said:

Demi is a very sexual being… I can tell

She’s gonna give it to you like boom boom boom with the cowgirl position!

MILEY CYRUS
    First week Sales
    110 – 125 K

FLOPCYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• picstoburn

i hate when people go,your ugly k bye? like you never saw what i look like Lmao.

the red cup guy is visibly drunk u idiots.
    & what phone does demi have?

he red cup guy is visibly drunk u idiots.
    & what phone does demi have?

I think she has the Blackberry Bold..
    at least from what I see..

• YO:)

Hahahaha Lmao I laughed at this soo true! :D

• Melissa=)

================
    wtf are you talking about?

• Maryann
  • LiveLaughLove

@ WakaWakaEhEh

I LOVE your icon!!! :P

• harrypotterbitches

I hope karmas a bitch to you.

shes changed so much. now i can see why her and selena arent friends anymore. demi has changed so much that her and selena are just too different now to get along.

• MeenuD

Demi’s dying to unleash the sexy side of her but isn’t willing too… that video proves it.

• oneofakindxo

Lmao, i love Demi. <3 and i seriously love her new hair.

Oh, and http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxx :D

yeah just a teenage girl having fun with her friends…

• MeenuD

Let’s get something new started… whore it up people.

• xJonasXCandyx

__________

I’m pretty sure you aren’t the same way you were 3 years ago.
    People change.

• Its called Jaylor

One day Demi is gunna go wild.

• jt710

OU needs to get rid of those damn anons

OU needs to get rid of those damn anons
    hell yeah!

• Its called Jaylor

Everyone is on this website called formspringe. I just can’t like formspringe.

• Aryanna

I’m too lazy to watch the video anyway so…

• emma13

wow demi is extremely gorgeous. she looks way better with that hair. lol looks like shes having fun in that video.

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A WOOODY ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I LOVE HIM! i want to have sex with andy before he goes to colledge.

• Shifu Yantao

this is for all the anons who can’t spell anything

• picstoburn

ugh she makes me sick to my stomach i can’t stand that bitch.

does anyone know the first song in the video where they’re all going “oh na na na” ?

• iloveyouux
  • ohmimiley

Lets start a chain.. everyone reply with their formspring (:

• oneofakindxo

Lets start a chain.. everyone reply with their formspring (:

• picstoburn

people are going to get mad but o well

MILEY JONAS FLOP

I think HR can say goodbye 2 Miley and Jonas :(((( xD

I don’t see how Demi has changed, and her and Selena have always had different personalities.

• MeenuD

Its called Jaylor said:

Everyone is on this website called formspringe. I just can’t like formspringe.
    It’s formspring

MILEY JONAS FLOP

I think HR can say goodbye 2 Miley and Jonas :(((( xD

___________________

Can you shut up now -____-

• Its called Jaylor

I just took the time to actually watch that video.

LOOOOL is all i can say. I don’t think she is drunk though.

• picstoburn

i only like formspring because i can talk to Amanda and everyone else idk about the other people though :|

• emma13

and before any of you start hating on her shes always been like this. and im not even a demi fan. im just getting sick of all this unnecessary bashing.