Nick & Joe Jonas ITV STUDIOS Meeting

joick-itv-94

From Lia: My friend Rachel and I met Nick Jonas once, before we went into the studio for a show he was filming for today, and then once again WITH JOE JONAS after the show, when we were walking into the green room and saw Joe through the back door. They were both really nice and happy to meet us. Nick did great on the show it’s on British TV Thursday. Thx Nancy, rainbowjazzies.

• Chelsea-Rose

I got spammed for saying what show he’s on. Wow.

he looks hott.. :)

• Afterglow

i’d love to meet the jonas brothers one day… everyone who has is extremely lucky :)

• biebsoulmate

they have so many mettings with there fan. they care so much y cant all artist do that.
    there the most nicest people i seen so far i hope only the best 4 them.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

What show are they gonna be on?

i don’t care what people think. Joe is ALWAYS beautiful

• sexxynickj

I got spammed for saying what show he’s on. Wow.

———————-

When? What show is it?

• Chelsea-Rose

What are they? Married? Jesus, they are everywhere together.

=============

IKR! Who ever heard of family members hanging out together? Especially brothers. It’s not like they’re friends or anything.

• chelsiedagger

what show is he on?
    joe looks lush in that england top ;)

• carys

mmmmmmmmmmm. nick ;).

• picstoburn

this picture is cute :)
    and joe’s finally not wearing those glasses.

• sexxynickj

What are they? Married? Jesus, they are everywhere together.

=============

—————–

LMFAO!!!!!! IKR!!!!!!!!! Love it!

What are they? Married? Jesus, they are everywhere together.

do you mean nick and joe? or that girl they are meeting with?

• biebsoulmate

fuck who ever said if there married, there brothers what do u expect. them to be far apart,there close brothers.
    what a dumb thing 2 comment about.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joe looks fabulous. I love his shirt!
    The girl in the pic is really pretty.

• RiNiO

Chelsea-Rose said:

I got spammed for saying what show he’s on. Wow.
    ———————
    Don’t worry I will ask it for you ;-)
    In what show is he on?

I wanna FUCK nick so bad. I want to ride him all night long. He could eat me out. It would be heaven……

• Chelsea-Rose

sexxynickj said:
    I got spammed for saying what show he’s on. Wow.

———————-

When? What show is it?

=========================

channel 4, 5 pm

• Jason

nick was seen out with this brother??? how scandalous

• jjean

cuties. :)

o hot damn! i love them and i love how nick dresses! there so amazing!

• biebsoulmate

she is right ke$ha is like that,lol.
    she’s a mess, just got 2 love her and 3oh3.

• harrypotterbitches

For some reason that I can’t put my finger on Joe look different hmmm…

picstoburn said:

this picture is cute :)
    and joe’s finally not wearing those glasses

—————————
    ikr? I couldn’t see his beautiful eyes…
    Now I just need him to shave so I can love him a bit more.

Her friend had a red cup and what does that have to do with Demi? RME

• Tinypic Bandit

That’s nice.

• mctiqueen

They were only together for two months.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

this picture is cute :)
    and joe’s finally not wearing those glasses

—————————
    ikr? I couldn’t see his beautiful eyes…
    Now I just need him to shave so I can love him a bit more.
    i still think he looks great :)

• jhitchman8

nick looks hot, but joe i love you and all but come on you need to shave already….atleast he got rid of those awful glasses he wore everyday.

• sexxynickj

They were only together for two months.

——————

I know but I think she’s been in love with him since CR (even though she denied it)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

demi at warped

have you even seen a drunk person? Coz i have. and that is not drunk. sorry babes

but i like the video :D

• mctiqueen

Joe looks cute with a little facial hair, lol.

• harrypotterbitches

demi at warped
    LOl I don’t know why this vid made me laugh so much…

i still think he needs to shve

• sexxynickj

I think the girl in the picture is super pretty and she and Nick would make a beautiful couple. I think Nick needs to get with a regular girl… not someone famous. He should follow in Kevin’s foot steps and find someone outside of showbiz.

joeee freaken shave already

• mctiqueen

I’m so over hearing about Demi already :/

• xJonasXCandyx

They look great.

• picstoburn

i wouldn’t be surprised if Demi did Hookah or drank.

• harrypotterbitches

LOl okay anon are you gonna post that Demi crap in every post? anyways they look good.

• Anika

What the f*** are you guys talking about?
    Joe looks effin’ hot with the scruff & the “i haven’t showered
    in 5 days” thing going on, seriously.
    i mwan, that’s what i think, mwaha :D

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Jason said:

and demi was acting drunk singing 3oh3

——————-
    IN HER DEFENSE you have to be pretty hammered to sing a 30h3 song cause you really can’t relate to the lyrics when you’re straight

win… unless your in 30h3 :P

• sexxynickj

Who cares if Demi is drinking. She’s having a hard time getting over Joe. I don’t blame her!

• kyoisorange

yay england shirt

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Am I the only person the wants them to go on Alan Carr and Graham Norton … and Wossy ;)

• Chelsea-Rose

So yes guys. Thursday, Channel 4, 5pm. I’d say what show but OU keeps spamming me when I do.

• jayjonas

i know wat show hes on but i dont wanna get spammed x ill give u a clue its a show thats on at 5’0’clock ;)

Yes pleaseeeee ! :D twitter.com/EiniA
    You are amazinggg :D

Thanks

• Pixita

OMG! Joe, shave your face, shave your eyebrows, shave youe head, shave your arse, get rid of those glasses, where’s your fuckin ring, oops it’s on your fuckin necklace, Joe wax your chest, grow your hair out like Camp Rock 1, Joe be more nice, sign more autographs, take some time off, don’t act, stay single, get a real girlfriend, don’t go on so many vacations, Put on your fuckin glasses….. seriously, Joe, the only thing you need to do is wear tight Road Dogs pants and occasionally hold Nick’s hand, you’re doing everything else perfectly and I adore you.

• Danger-ous

Jun 29, 2010 @ 01:12 pm
    asdf said:

joe please shave becouse u dont look that attractive…… u kindfa look like a hobo
    That’s nice. He appreciates it. I should mention that while he may look like a hobo, he’s worth about $30 million dollars. Have a nice day.

I’ve started following you, I’m piaarayna.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

.Smile. said:

Guys, may i ask for some more help? When should I go to him since he doesnt do morning shows and his afternoon shows are too late for me? Im sorry to keep on banging on about it.. :|
    what time is that ? Thank you sooo muchh you’ve just lifted the spirits of a 13 yr old :) lool
    I have school . :( And i finish at 3.05 .. This is so sad right now.. I’ve been looking forward to this ever since my sister told me and now.. It might just end up becoming the waste of a journey :(.. What are the odds that he’ll take pics with fans before the show ?

Thank you soo sooo sooo soo much btw it really means alot to me that you’re trying to help me out.. Its very sweet of you. :D

Okay I know im not a part of this convo but im gonna be honest with you and say that if you dont get out of school until 3:05 depending on where you live. add that time its gonna take to get there in its way too late. He will be at the theatre after lunch has ended to get ready for the show (I was on the west end as a kid and i was there from like 2:00 for evening shows) he wont be doing a morning show, those dont normally exist on the west end ;) and they noramlly only do matinees on the weekend. If i were you, i would go on saturday and aim to be at the stage door for around 11 in the morning, you might catch him getting there in time for the matinee. if you dont, you might catch him at lunch time, or before the evening show. beware it will be a lot of waiting. Dont stalk his apartment your less likley to meet him and thats creepy. OR if you really want to go tomorrow, the show i went to ended at 10:30, i can imagine he would be out of the theatre at about 11 Pm. Try getting there for about 10:15, and waiting (in case it runs on ect.) but beware trains out of london cut to one an hour at that time of night or even one every 2 hours. And the tubes run less as well. Good luck though :)

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

geezeee essay ;)

• .Smile.

Thanks for your help.. I researched (lol i sound like a freak) and theres a matinee (dont know how to spell it sorry lol), on wednesday at 2.30 .. what time do u reckon he’ll be out by ? Thank youuuuuu xD

• Danger-ous

Pixita
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 02:05 pm
    Pixita said:

I love this comment. This is the best one I’ve read yet.

And to other girl, I’m not mean, I’m rational. And tips on gate hanging seem lame to me, sorry. :)

MollySmellsOfFlowers said:

geezeee essay ;)
    Haha thanks

• whatsernamegigi

Pixita said:

…the fuck?
    I REALLY hope all that was sarcasm.

Nick is looking flawless, Joe looks nasty. EEW

you mean nick looks ugly as shit and joe looks amazing i guess because thats the truth

• my nicky

Is it me or nick each day became more and more atractive i didnt find nick atractive before but now wooow he is hot i love him with this sharp sexy look on him he has something in his eye make me melt ….!!!!

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

.Smile. said:

well the show is 3 hours running time, and then normally it can take beetween half an hour and an hour backstage. :) SO i would arrive by 5:30 ish… but bear in mind he might stay at the theatre until the evening perofmance and then again it could be gone 11

________

You could always go to his apartment. XD
    I have no idea where that is :(

• boisegirl

i think joe looks gorgeouse no matter how he looks

• Danger-ous

Is this the online class for Stalking 101?

He has matinees on Wednesday and Saturday. And he does come out to each between them.

Can’t believe how incredible Nick looks in these pictures.

Not sure at all. I would guess between 11:00-1:00. You could show up early to the stage door like around 10:00 and just sort of wait around. I live in America, but I have seen girls writing about seeing him leave on his lunch break. If you see him, make sure you tell us about it. I hope you can meet him, it would be something you will remember forever.

• Anika

@.Smile.

Good luck for tomorrow! I really hope you get the chance to meet him! (:

• CK

Hes sexy with alot of scuff or with his glasses hes just a sexy beast all yall remember that LOL!!!!!!!

• asdf

• Pixita

i still think he needs to shve
    And I still think you’re a dick, ps, learn how to spell shave Anon

@Anika : Thank you very much. x

@Danger-ous
    No actually, its called helping out. You see, some people are nice and do give a helping hand to those who are lost. Unlike you who is being rather mean.

.Smile.
    do you have twitter or something? i’ll dm you where and what time is best to meet nick, if you like :)

hahah i dont think thats nasty. i agree with you…except for the eating out thing. :P

• sexxynickj

—————-

Nasty ass bitch. SMH

• .Smile.

My sisters taking me as a b-day presnt.. & I dont wanna miss it..

Umm I don’t know about that. My guess would be by the Queen’s Theatre a little while before his show starts.

Does he do any morning shows? and will he stop to take pics, if i wait before his evening one starts…. Sorry once again.
    _______

I don’t think he does morning shows but sometimes he does afternoon shows. And it depends on him. If he’s rushed he probably wouldn’t but a lot of the time he does take pictures. But that also depends on how many people are there.

• .Smile.

Im in a pickle… The evening shows are too late for me and he doesnt do morning shows :'( … Noooo :'(

Joe doesn’t wear his ring anymore…
    I saw two pictures the other day where he was wearing it on his necklace like Nick does now. Honestly can’t say I blame them. Everyone focuses on the rings. I am sure they have their beliefs, but they have probably realized that it is not what they want to be known for and they probably don’t want to be in the spotlight when they do lose their virginity, it is personal and Kevin took a lot slack.

• Anika

.Smile. said:
    How long is Nick staying in london .. People have said July 2010.. Is that true?
    _______

I think it’s ’till the 3rd of October :P

WOAHHH October ?

_____

I don’t think he’s staying so long.
    I mean, in summer they’re on tour in the USA,
    so he needs to be back by then.
    But I’m not sure, though.

_______

I think it’s ’till the 3rd of October :P

WOAHHH October ?
    ____

No I think he’s only staying until July. But he’ll be back in October for the 25th anniversary show of Les Mis.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

are you like 10 or something?

Wtf is ur problem… seriously i didnt talk to u..
    yeah i know but the CAPS were unnecessary. sorry :|

Ok. Sorry bout that. Thanks for telling me what smh and rme means.

it’s fine. sorry again and you’re welcome.

Ok british Tv on Thursday
    yeah thats rounded things up
    thanks :/

• RiNiO

Why you all keep saying that Joe needs to shave??? I think he looks really hot like this!
    Anyways he won’t ask us if he will shave or not………..

That one picture with the girl kind of resting her head on Nick’s shoulder is cute.

_______

I think it’s ’till the 3rd of October :P

WOAHHH October ?
    ____

Sorry … but what date ? Will he be gone by the second ?

• lhasalil

Joseph – why hello there, you seriously sexy beast of a man.

OMG, his eyes are so gorgeous (melts).

• Its called Jaylor

Jun 29, 2010 @ 11:42 am
    picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

are you like 10 or something?

Wtf is ur problem… seriously i didnt talk to u..
    yeah i know but the CAPS were unnecessary. sorry :|

Ok. Sorry bout that. Thanks for telling me what smh and rme means.

it’s fine. sorry again and you’re welcome.

Its okay. :)

Sorry … but what date ? Will he be gone by the second ?
    _______

By the second if July? No because his Les Mis shows goes until the 10th or 11th.

• .Smile.

Sorry … but what date ? Will he be gone by the second ?
    _______

By the second if July? No because his Les Mis shows goes until the 10th or 11th

Yaay ! Im gonna go see him tmrw then .. When and where would be the best time to meet him.. Sorry if im bugging you :(

Joe doesn’t wear his ring anymore…

• emma13

damn nick is hot.

• Danger-ous

All of you who have an issue with Joe’s look, I find it ironic because if you saw him at Target or on the street, you’d probably be the first ones to run up and accost him. How can he look perfect for you? That’s what his life is really about.

I personally, don’t live my life to please other people, so I appreciate that he doesn’t either.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joe doesn’t wear his ring anymore…

OMG!!!!GO INFORM THE PAPERS!!!

SMH.

Sorry for the caps guys.

• Danger-ous

Anonymous
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 11:51 am

Joe doesn’t wear his ring anymore…
    Correct. He banged the Laker Girls last Tuesday. It was on the news.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

.Smile. said:

Sorry … but what date ? Will he be gone by the second ?
    _______

By the second if July? No because his Les Mis shows goes until the 10th or 11th

go to the stage door for his evening performance.

• .Smile.

go to the stage door for his evening performance

His evening ones are too late for me :( (I have a curfew :( ) Does he do any in the morning.. and will he take pics.. Thank you ever so much for taking the time to answer btw :)

• EASYMAC.

why people have such an issue with another persons preference.. i will never understand. lol. im a fan of the glasses but personally i like joe better clean. has nothing to do with age, just for me, some guys rock facial hair better than others. its not like joe cares regardless.

_______

• itsme

Awwwww. They look adorable =)

________

Just because you don’t like Joe’s scruff doesn’t mean you don’t like him as a person. I don’t like Joe’s scruff but if I saw him at a local Target I would go talk to him shaved or not.

• .Smile.

hahaha I love the girl that is hugging Nick. It’s so precious! Lucky girl ;)

Nick is looking flawless, Joe looks nasty. EEW

• mctiqueen

I am sure they will all be fine. They are still really young, who knows what can happen in the future with them?

Lmao. That’s true. I guess they could just sum it up to being environmentally friendly. Saving water and all that good stuff. (:

• picstoburn

Don’t get me wrong, I love Joe like a obese kid loves cake but that whole “I haven’t shaved or showered.” Thing he has going on needs to be rethought.
    no that’s Ke$ha remember?

• mctiqueen

That’s not drunk. It’s called enjoying life, chillin’ with good friends and having some fun. People need to get more. I thought I was bad lmao.

• picstoburn

honestly who cares about demi? she look like a straight up poser :|

3rd and 4th picture i would have fixed your tie before we took the picture. a big pet peeve of mine.

• Disdain

________

Ikr? :D

Sweet! What show is Nick going to be on?

• AnonymousSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

they are on the 5 o clock show and GMTV

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Why the hell are people talking about Demi on this post?
    People, focus your attention on the two gorgeous men in the photos.

• mctiqueen
  • mctiqueen

Demi is doing what she ALWAYS does. She is mugging for the cameras. Anyways..Nick needs to just keep getting better looking<3

I’M FUCKING TIRED OF EVERY FUCKING POST HAVING TO BRING UP DEMI! IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER WHAT POST IT IS SOMEHOW SOMEWAY THE NAME DEMI MANAGES TO BE BROUGHT UP IN ANY FUCKING POST! FUCK THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Nick is looking flawless, Joe looks nasty. EEW

And you need to get your eyes checked. Thanks.

• Anika

OH MY GOD, DEMI DRANK ALCOHOL?
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

No, seriously. She’s 17. Eventhough it’s “illegal” to drink
    alcohol if you’re not 21, i can’t imagine anyone that turns
    21 and has never had any contact with alcohol.
    Where I live (Germany) nobody would give a flying shit
    if a 17-year old would drink alcohol and there would be
    no drama or scandal or something.

And about the 3oh!3 thing: I’ve been to a 3oh!3 concert
    last year. I was sober and had a good time. Just because
    you can’t relate to the lyrics because you’ve never been
    to a real party or anything doesn’t mean that nobody can
    relate to their lyrics. Obviously, it’s party music, but that
    doesn’t mean that 3oh!3’s lyrics are dumb or something.

• xJonasXCandyx

They were only together for two months.
    ——————

______

I thought they were dating since January?

Nick looks really good. Still not diggin’ Joe’s scruff but whatever floats his boat.

• picstoburn

SMH i just can’t stand demi lovato.

• Danger-ous

Can we please keep the infantile comments to a minimum? If any of you look like Gisele, you may carry on with the “ewww” comments. If not, sit the fuck down.

sexxynickj said:

They were only together for two months.

——————

—————

You are definitely a fuckint troll or just plain delusional and come off as a troll!!!!

• mctiqueen

Everyone listen to Danger-ous. She is amazing. The floor is yours, girl! Preach it, work, it, OWN.IT.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Alan carr and graham norton are win. they need to go on those 2 shows if not wossy… hes only got 3 weeks left tho ;/

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Danger-ous said:

Kingsley??

• Its called Jaylor

OMG JOE WITH NO GLASSES HOLLY FUCK THATS MA BOY !! NOW ALL U NEED TO DO IS SHAVE BUT STILL U DO LOOK AMAZING IN THAT PIC !! i love him. Thank god he took of those awful glasses. Its the first pic i think Joe is hot in in a while.

• .Smile.

THE FIVE O CLOCK SHOWWWW!

• Please answer =]
  • Anika

Its called Jaylor said:

___

You’re obviously too young to understand how hot he looks when he’s not shaved. Also, those glasses aren’t “awful.”

• sexxynickj

sexxynickj said:

They were only together for two months.

——————

—————

GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE. I’m not the troll u are you fucking anon…

• picstoburn

are you like 10 or something?

• sexxynickj

—————-

I think he’s there until July 11th

• mctiqueen

Let’s all calm down and try to remain civil, lol.

• Its called Jaylor

Okay what the fuck does SMH mean ??

• Disdain

_______

I think it’s ’till the 3rd of October :P

• the jonai

nick looks great. i just wanna run my hand thru those curls <3

• Its called Jaylor

picstoburn said:

are you like 10 or something?

Wtf is ur problem… seriously i didnt talk to u..

• Its called Jaylor

Anika said:

Its called Jaylor said:

___

Whats up with people and there thinking if someone does not like a scruff on a guy that means that they are ‘young’ seriously. Not every person has to like that scruff. Besides joe cannot pull off that scruff. I think Gerard Butler or Johnny Depp can pull it off but not Joe. Its my opinion that doesn’t make me a child. You don’t even know me. And yes the glasses did not suit him. Maybe once it was cool but not every single day. Im not getting into another argument and your not changing my opinion.

• NaraJonas

Which girl is really pretty??

• sexxynickj

Nick looks amazing as usual!

That girl is very pretty. She’s lucky!

• .Smile.

Im so upset. I was realllyyyy looking forward to meeting him . Im very disheartened.

• superJOEman

JOSEPH!!! He’s really all grown up. I always love him whatever he looks. <3

there the most nicest people i seen so far i hope only the best 4 them.
    I am really liking you. You are obviously a Bieber fan, but you are so nice about the Jonas Brothers. So many Bieber fans are so hateful about anything Jonas (also vice versa with Jonas fans towards Bieber)but always say something pleasant. People should take lessons from you about respecting Bieber and Jonas. Thank you so much, I really respect you.

• emily

thats my boy joe wearing an england top (:

• Disdain

Okay what the fuck does SMH mean ?
    ++++++++++++
    Shake my head :D

• picstoburn

*shake my head

there now you now.

oh and rme is rolling my eyes.

• sexxynickj

Okay what the fuck does SMH mean ??

—————–

Shaking my head

joe should shave and nick looks good as always

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I dont think he looked anything close to awful with those glasses. I actually kind of adored them and miss them when he doesnt wear them. I think he looks amazing with glasses, without glasses, scruff or no scruff. I have no words to describe how gorgeous I think he looks, in a non creepy way.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

drammaaa!!! aahhh!!!

________

You could always go to his apartment. XD

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:

are you like 10 or something?

Wtf is ur problem… seriously i didnt talk to u..
    yeah i know but the CAPS were unnecessary. sorry :|

• Its called Jaylor

Jun 29, 2010 @ 11:37 am
    picstoburn said:

picstoburn said:

are you like 10 or something?

Wtf is ur problem… seriously i didnt talk to u..
    yeah i know but the CAPS were unnecessary. sorry :|

Ok. Sorry bout that. Thanks for telling me what smh and rme means.

Joe doesn’t wear his ring anymore…

OMG!!!!GO INFORM THE PAPERS!!!

SMH.

Sorry for the caps guys.
    Seriously though, can you imagine the crap they are going to receive if it does make it out. You know most papers and news places will forget to report that they are wearing them on their necklaces most of time. Even though it is their business, there will be something new to pick on the Jonas Brothers about, even if they do still have the same beliefs. Forget about all the nice things they do like charity work, Joe’s Africa visit (which I did not see reported on except for the clip OU put on here), donations, the way they treat their fans etc. Nope the news won’t report the good things they will report something about a relationship or not having their purity ring on, not that they donated 1.5 million dollars to different charities last year. Sorry, it just frustrates me that some stars get noticed for good things and others get noticed for controversial stuff that could damage their careers and reps.

theyre brothers…

What are they? Married? Jesus, they are everywhere together.

• Danger-ous

Jun 29, 2010 @ 11:02 am

What are they? Married? Jesus, they are everywhere together.
    Yea, stupid. I hate when my brothers like to spend time with eachother and support each other’s life choices. STUPID!

• Anika

.Smile. said:
    ___

Maybe you could try it at his apartment in London. I’ve heard that he takes pictures with fans that wait at his apartment. But I don’t know when would be a good time to be there. Maybe in the morning, before he leaves for the musical or something.
    Hm, I hope I could help a bit :D

_______

I think it’s ’till the 3rd of October :P

WOAHHH October ?

—————-

I think he’s there until July 11th
    I wanna go see him .. Can u give me suggestions as to when and where would be the best time/place ? Please and thank you =D

• harrypotterbitches

Lol

What about when he has his lunch break. I have read about several girls being their when he breaks, he usually goes to that Pizza Express place..

I personally love seeing Nick and Joe spending time together. I love their bond.

• swaglikebieber

Where’s kevin?

• JesziV.

Jdjdud.

• JesziV.

Goddamn it, F U swaglikebeiber.

• swaglikebieber

what’s so good about being first :/

Nick is so damn good looking. <3

• Danger-ous

They look precious and Joe looks like gorgeous.

Girl is super cute. :)

• Disdain

OMJ the girl looks like Ariana Grande except with brunette hair! Sooo pretty!

• Jason

and demi was acting drunk singing 3oh3

——————-

• Love

• mctiqueen

Aww Nick’s looking sharp as always<3

• JesziV.

swaglikebieber said:
    OMG. can you believe it? a RED CUP?! HOLY CRAP!

Lmao, red cups = beer most of the time. Not saying she was drinking but yeah.

Nick looks great.

• picstoburn

ugh they need to hurry up and to come to New york /:

• Disdain

_____

Whhuttt?

• TheAnonWithABrain

to me Joe looks insanaly hot no mather how he looks! he is just gorgeous…

and about the pic, Joe looks sexy.and his eyes >3

• forever

alot of you on here are so judgemental, and jealous of pretty much everyone who has done something which you haven’t.
    stop hating on girls (including the celebrities)because you haven’t got the confidence to do what they’re doing or have done.
    grow a back bone, jeez.

• TheAnonWithABrain

to me Joe looks insanelly hot no matter how he looks. he is just a gorgeous person.

and about the pic Joe looks sexy! and his eyes are beautiful