‘Twilight Is The Jonas Brothers Of Movies’

joe-jonas-vampire

Twilight is the Jonas Brothers of movies, according to MSNBC. What happens when you remove the sex from both vampires and rock? You get the Twilight movies and the Jonas Brothers. Exhibit B: Not until you’re married. Each of the homeschooled Jonas Brothers has worn a purity ring. Joe said, ‘the rings are a promise to ourselves and to God that we’ll stay pure till marriage.’

Their ‘pure till marriage’ vow follows ‘Twilight’s’ strategy, fans will have to wait until the fourth movie for some hot hot hot vampire lovin’. Within the bounds of marriage, of course. Exhibit C: Hair: Both Jonas Brothers and vampire Edward Cullen have the most amazing, architecturally unsound hairdos. A little known fact: Edward himself is 86 percent hair product, 14 percent gristle.

Exhibit I: False danger: Both properties sell manufactured attitude, false intimacy and a safe rock ‘n’ roll rebelliousness that could only be marketed by Disney. Comedy Central’s ‘South Park’ already expertly parodied the Jonas Brothers for selling sex to tweens while marketing a ‘pure’ family image. All this while singing lyrics like, ‘I fell / So fast /Can’t hold myself back / high heels /red dress / all by yourself.’ Is anyone else catching Little Red Riding Hood hypocrisy from JB?

Exhibit J: Neutered and non-threatening: The Cullens are vampires, but not the bad kind of vampires. They live in a family structure, send their kids to school and don’t feed on humans. Similarly, the Jonas Brothers are a rock band, but not the bad kind of rock band. They come from a good family of absolutely no threat to you or your daughter’s honor. It’s rock, but completely safe and neutered. Full article HERE.

• oh hey

oops about my comment about the 4th book

i didnt see they mentioned that in the article.

my bad.

hahhaha the demi nick and joe picture, who will win her heart? more like who will she obsess over but neither will ever actually like her as much as she likes themm in that way, or atall!!

and tbh i do agree with what the article!

but i love jb’s musics

• sexxynickj

I know that JB has had HUGE success with Disney but once you hit a certain age (basically over 18) Disney will be their downfall.

First, JB needs to leave Disney ASAP. Then they should break up and each do their own thing whether that be music or acting or whatever.

I’ve always said Nick should be a solo artist and I think with the success he’s having with Les Mis in London he might end up doing more theater.

Are you kidding? Twilight is WAY bigger than the Jonas Brother have ever been or will ever be. Especially now since they are having trouble selling our their tour.

How much did New Moon open with last year? 140 million over 3 days? Yeah, okay.

and tbh i do agree with what the article!

but i love jb’s musics

eww I know right ewww demi and nick is just nasty. demi looks like their sister more like it. she can pass as a jonas sister. They should had put her with taylor l or something not nick ewwww.

They should put nick and liam between miley. lol now that compettition but liam will win he is sexier.

• keseay

lol that is so random. whoever wrote that article spent way too much time on it. but the pictures are hilarious. Joe in a leotard with fangs.. my fantasy. HAHA

For some strange reason jonas brother reminds me of frogs. You know their legs remind me of a frog legs. weird eh!

• keseay

not really. the obsession of the Jonas brothers in 2008 was about the same as twilight is now.

• star19

I didn’t read it.

• star19

Anyway, Gotta go. Gonna watch the premiere of Eclipse later with my cousins. HAHA. :D

• whatthesnap?

How much did New Moon open with last year? 140 million over 3 days? Yeah, okay.
    __________________________________________________________
    um,but what are you talking about? JB never haad any problum with selling out there tour! i tried to get tickets and there was onley 6 left, so i got them there, and we tried other places, and all where sold out, so i dont know where your getting your info!

• lhasalil

Who in the name of God, wrote that pile of shit? FULL ARTICLE! Err, no thanks, I’ll not bother.

• jhitchman8

umm, no not at all….
    twilight <33

• doctorsgirlx3

oh hey said:
    what happens when you remove sex from vampires?

…..someone hasn’t read the 4th book :|

because bella and edward didn’t break like 2 rooms and 2 beds and like 10 pillows……

i agree even though it says in the article

• JerahDuhamel

this is pretty stupid. :|
    Who has a blackberry?
    Here’s my PIN —-> 21610569
    ADD MEEE!

that was completely pointless?!?!

• suckit

follow me on twitter followme0713 i have a jemi icon but i never talk about em so follow me

i hate twi. Jonas Brothers is so much better, btw… this article sucks

—————–

GTFO

so what? there both good? i love the jonas brothers and twilight. so just get over it. god.

• Its called Jaylor

suckit said:

Dude i followed you. Im ur frst follower. <3

• Its called Jaylor

Lool what ??

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I think Twilight is bigger in that sense

• James

How much did New Moon open with last year? 140 million over 3 days? Yeah, okay.
    ________________________________________________________________

Shut the fuck up no one gives a flying fuck about twilight expect stupid little teeny boppers who think their cool because they read books about vampires and mothers who think that they have a chance with robert pattinson and Taylor Launter. Same goes for the Jonas Brothers. So shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up will you

That Demi, Joe and Nick pic. LMAO

… Lol.

what the fuck is this crap

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

PAHAHAHAHA rofl

• oh hey

what happens when you remove sex from vampires?

…..someone hasn’t read the 4th book :|

• LaLaLaLand

Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0

Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0
    i guessing you didn’t read the article lol.

• bieberbabe<333

so why are we comparing the utterly amazing real Jonas Brothers to Twilight…?
    sorry but i find it rather stupid and yeah.
    and i also find all these haters stupid lol
    gosh guys just pull the stick out of ur ass and leave them alone
    k?
    geeeeeeeeeezzz
    i just dont get iit
    but whatever… they will just prove you all wrong just like kevin has proved u all wrong( ps: kevin and danielle got married bc they were in love not for sex k?)
    yeah so…wierdooss…
    this post sucks..
    kay.

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:20 am

Good question, I don’t know. that’s why i posted this! dumb little girls keep saying that Demi is obsessed with Joe and that’s why they broke up. So chill out on the stupid ‘RME’ stuff.
    I’m trying to show that even if she WERE (which i highly doubt) it doesn’t matter anyways.
    RME you need to calm down.

• RiNiO

xoxokatie8 said:

shaking my head at these comments.

I bet the JB would just love to know that some fans talk about their personal lives.
    It’s not our business to why Kevin and Danielle got married at a young age.
    And it doesn’t matter if Joe and Nick are virgins.
    So just shut up about it
    ———————————-
    I agree!!

• MeenuD

Whaaaaaa??

• XxEmoGurlxX

Haha, that picture of Joe is so funny. I actually hate vampires, I only laughed ’cause it looked fake!

• memememme:P

lol these people are toooo funnay
    anyone here read jemi stories on youtube, i know very random but i saw joe and demi so yeah..
    hahah just wondering
    oh ya everybody calm down :P

• sexxynickj

honestly who really cares if they had sex or not? i mean your not friends with them O.o so why does it matter?

I guess the thoughts of the joans brothers having sex turns them on.

——————

*SMH* I was trying to have an adult conversation here. Sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment. With all the 11 and 12 year olds here it is impossible to have a discussion without it turning into ppl thinking I’m trashing the Jonas Brothers or Kevin and Danielle’s marriage (I’m NOT BTW)

• Sweetdisposition?

Da fuck? That’s an insult that goes both ways,tbh. Haha ;P

HELLO HELLO HELLO! I Know this is out of topic. Does anyone know the album sales for miley’s new albummmm? TYVM

SHIT. THIS IS NOT TRUE. UNLESS THE JONAS PART.

• Disdain

Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!

Twilight is better than the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus and the World Cup combined.

• picstoburn

I guess the thoughts of the joans brothers having sex turns them on.

——————

M needs to mind his own business i was talking about the article he needs to stop assuming things /:

• Sweetdisposition?

Disdain said:
    Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!
    Hey!

• picstoburn

Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!
    hi :)

==========
    LOL SAME

• harrypotterbitches

• LaLaLaLand

picstoburn said:
    Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0
    i guessing you didn’t read the article lol.

ehhh i read half of it and got bored

lol it is. and HEY

You know what else they have in common? Nobody in Twilight can act worth a shit and niether can the Jonas Brothers!

picstoburn said:
    Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0
    i guessing you didn’t read the article lol.

ehhh i read half of it and got bored

i did the same thing ngl

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hello

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Disdain said:
    Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!
    Hey!
    Wuddup wuddup? :)

Stop with the 12/11 year old thing, you know that the average age in OU are 16/17/18/19 and there also 20 year olds here. So just stop.

RME you need to calm down.
    Your funny. Cause i’m perfectly calm.

omg omg @Beautiful.Dirty.Rich your prof pic <3333333

• ohmimiley

Hey everyone (= Anyone here?

• picstoburn

SMH. What a stupid picture.
    :D

• DemiJoBroFan

Alright.. moving on. :)

I think it is sad if someone rushes to get married so they can have sex. I mean what if you get married and discover the sex isn’t good with your husband or wife, then you are stuck in a marriage and have a horrible sex life. I know sex isn’t everything, but it is a big part of a relationship (at least adult relationships it is) and I just don’t understand the whole “purity vow” thing. I respect their decision but I don’t understand it.
    *********
    I agree with this. Marriage is about being with a person because you love them, yes, and because (maybe) you want a family. And sexual intimacy is a huge part of a relationship.If there’s no chemistry, it can be a disaster that no amount of working on things can ever improve. Would you honestly base your life’s commitment on the fact you can’t wait to have sex because it’s a sin, but once you marry it isn’t? That’s what it sounds like! Humans are sexual by nature. Society set those other standards.

It’s pretty obvious Joe and Nick are, ahem, not pure. And that’s THEIR business.

But if you think you need to wait to have your first kiss at the altar (and there are plenty of folks that do), you could be in for a huge disappointment. and a wedding night isn’t always roses and angels, either. It can be embarrasing, awkward or even traumatic for both parties if neither one of them knows anything!

Sorry, life isn’t a fairy tale…or a vampire saga, either!

• Timber
  • Doom

OU posts don’t get a lot of comments anymore. lol.

Ok seriously, this is the stupidest thing I have ever read. There is NO comparison. Whether you hate them both, love them both, or like one or the other, this is absolutely ridiculous. This article is so far stretched it’s stupid. “The cullens glitter in the sun and the jonas brothers sell glittered tshirts. coincidence?” For one, I own a shirt from every. single. tour of JB’s and I have YET to own a shirt with glitter. And even if they do, who the fuck cares? It’s a universal thing. This is just so damn stupid. You can’t compare books and movies of FICTIONAL CHARACTERS to living, breathing musicians. This article is just complete bull.

• J.

#LolPic. #tenso manolo

no one gives a shit wat this website or who ever the hell came up with this , leave twilight and jonas alone , stupid websites , they dont get their success out of nowhere , idiots !!!

COME ON, don’t try to compare twilight saga with the stupid jbrothers.. the difference between them is immense..

• whatsernamegigi

Whatthefuck?

• emma13

wow i just noticed that pic and wow he looks so gay.

I’ll take the Jonas Brothers brand of rock any day.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Dying at the pic.
    ________

Hai gurrell :D

Yooooooooo. :D
    What’s up? :)

• harrypotterbitches

Are you serious? Are you fucking SERIOUS? You fans of twilight should fucking die. Now all I see on my tv are these fucking loser fat tweens screaming in line for that shitty movie eclipse. You people should be ASHAMED of yourselves. You fucking lowlifes. I fucking hope you die, and your mother gets r/a/p/e/d by a burglar. I hope there is a guy watching you while you sleep like your precious edward cullen and he comes into your window and cuts off your head and smears your blood everywhere. F/a/g/g/o/t/s.
    lmao dude take a deep breath go hang out in a freezer and CHILL smh

Dying at the pic.
    ________

Hai gurrell :D

Yooooooooo. :D
    What’s up? :)

On formspring. LOL.

You?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

DEMI LOVATO DRINKS BEER! in that video of that warped tour her friend had a red cup. that has beer in it

OMFG, WHAT A BITCH!
    *DIES*

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Dying at the pic.
    ________

Hai gurrell :D

Yooooooooo. :D
    What’s up? :)

On formspring. LOL.

You?

Lmao.
    YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THAT THING.

And, not much really..just bored. :P

• Diamondback

LOL!!!

I dont know why ppl aré giving the jonas brothers abhard tin about there purity rings i means if they want to be a virgin until they get married great for them i mean its their lives they aré living and its what they blv in … I dont think that Kevin got married young just because he wanted to have ot sheeesh he is n love with her !! Plus je said that he wanted to get married around his early 20s because thats when his parents go married…. And just because they are Disney does ny mean that they aré bad singers im sorry that some aré especially like 5 yrs ago or something i do blv that they should get out they aré getting way older plus i think their true fans aré between 14 and older but anyways this is ALL my opion

• Diamondback

LOL!!!!

“hey guys! go and? vote for the jonas brothers at the teen choice awards! They are up for actor comedy. Lets do whatever we can, tweet, facebook, myspace, or even copying? and pasting this to every video out there! We, the fans, can do this! thumbs up so everyone can see! Vote every single day! Vote online at teen choice awards .com without the spaces. Ready, Set GO ”

• Diamondback

FUCKING LAME SPAM FILTER.

Where was I.
    Oh yeah.

LOL!!!!

• Timber

SMH. What a stupid picture.

• m

picstoburn said:

I guess the thoughts of the joans brothers having sex turns them on.

• picstoburn

Ohhh, the picture of Joe cracks me up. I saw the article earlier today and laughed. It does make sense. I admire the boys though. They really get picked on, hated, criticized and they just keep on going. I would have given up and crawled in a hole if I were them.

i like the picture (demi joe nick)… is funny

• Aryanna

I agree with the article
    Jonas is very marketing
    they pass an image that is not true
    Oh, hi troll ! I didn’t know you knew them that well.

I agree with the article
    Jonas is very marketing
    they pass an image that is not true
    But the Jonas Brothers are real. They are being who they are and doing what they want. All the videos of Nick greeting fans, Joe and his response about Africa and everything else they do that is not recognized by the public. They may not be perfect and have made mistakes, but they are still true and real.

in the same sense that miley, demi, selena, and every disney star, and beiber are like twilight.
    a bunch of people only like them because their fads.

wow, how can anyone even compare the awesomeness of JB to the crappiness of Twilight? just wow OU.
    I think I love you!!! You are awesome. You took the words right out of my mouth..

lol weird picture……

a bunch of people only like them because their fads.

i got jb with me, laying it down, come on boys bring the chorus around.

agree with the article
    Jonas is very marketing
    they pass an image that is not true
    They have more of a true image than most stars out there. We have seen enough proof. If the public would notice the Africa visit, Breast Cancer walk, volunteering at food banks, donations they make, meet and greets with the fans, their chats, the list can go on and on. You would see how true they are. May not be perfect, but they are not fake.

• gingerrx.

haha. stupid article. too much words.

omg. lmao

• emma13

what? i dont get it.

I kind of think this article was done out of humor. I really don’t think the guy was being serious. I think he wrote it out of fun. I have to admit that I laughed. I really love the Jonas Brothers for who they are as people and musicians.

• picstoburn

since not a lot of people are on this post
    ask me somethinggggggggg.

• xJonasXCandyx

lol at the picture.

For all the people saying Demi and Joe shouldn’t be together and that they look like they’re related.. It seems to me that Joe is into that wacko B.S.
    I recall him dating some Camilla chick who looked.. JUST like him? So stfu.

&about Demi being ‘obsessed’ with Joe.. Wasn’t there some broad by the name of Taylor who seemed overly obsessed with a kid named JOE?
    Hmmm.. Yeah.. So, again I say, STFU.

agree with the article
    Jonas is very marketing
    they pass an image that is not true

I love you for this; I mean the second person, not the first.

• picstoburn

I recall him dating some Camilla chick who looked.. JUST like him? So stfu.

Hmmm.. Yeah.. So, again I say, STFU.

woah calm down.

• CoinBears

Wtf is with that picture? Fucking creepy and is not needed.

• xJonasXCandyx

This article is pointless.

• picstoburn

i think it’s the same person that did the Miley picture.

• jayjonas

the acting in twilight just seems really awkward and jb are wayyyy better xx
    follow me on twiter ;) https://twitter.com/jayjaylaing

• keseay

I wish the Jonas brothers wouldn’t have signed with Disney, they get all this crap just because they are on Disney channel and deserve more! Also, I think they are holding back a lot of songs they have written because Disney (or Hollywood records) doesn’t think it will sell. I have a feeling if they weren’t signed with Disney their sound would be a lot less pop and a lot more rock because that’s what they are in to. Oh well, I still love them because I look pass the fact that they are with Disney and that other people think it’s “lame” to like them.

I recall him dating some Camilla chick who looked.. JUST like him? So stfu.

Hmmm.. Yeah.. So, again I say, STFU.

—————

How is Demi obsessed with Joe? RME

Just here for the picture.

• oxoemmaoxo

LOL no just no

• harrypotterbitches

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

• Disdain

Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!
    hi :)
    Wuddup Nini?

Sorry to all the twilight fans but I can’t hardly wait until it fade away! I mean there are a lot of movies that deserve to win like the avatar but twilight win almost everything!

_______

Yeah. I’m 12 as well.

I seriously doubt that Joe or Nick are virgins anymore. Thats way they both put their purity rings on necklace they went to still be good boys but slowly remove those things so no will make a big deal out of it!

Hello
    ___

‘Sup Chloe,’Sup? :D

• picstoburn

Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!
    hi :)
    Wuddup Nini?

nothing much. you?

• Sweetdisposition?

World cup >>>>>>>awful thing>>>>>more awful things>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jonas/twilight>>>>the apocalypse>>>>miley.

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?

• Disdain

Woah! I go for dinner and all the epic people come! Hai!
    hi :)
    Wuddup Nini?

nothing much. you?

Not much either :P

• sexxynickj

—————

Well some of those 16-20 years old here are acting like 11 or 12 year olds when talking about this subject. Grow the fuck up.

• emma13

can anyone explain to me what this article is? i dont feel like reading it.

• LaLaLaLand

picstoburn said:
    Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0
    i guessing you didn’t read the article lol.

ehhh i read half of it and got bored

i did the same thing ngl
    wat does ngl stand for……. dont mind me i’m always late?

• oneofakindxo

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

• MollySmellsOfFlowers

Mehr. There will always be narrow minded people that think like this. hypocryts really, angry when thier young daughters dress as strippers so they blame it on the role models, and angry when their daughters dont dress as strippers and say the role models have gone ‘soft’

Unfortuantley we cant have it both ways and i would rather live in a world where women are respected for thier views and ideas rather than thier bodies.

• picstoburn

RME you need to calm down.
    Your funny. Cause i’m perfectly calm.
    But you’re telling people to STFU chill with that

I am sorry but Robert Pattinson is ugly as hell that is Edward Cullen isn’t having sex yet! I think Joe Jonas is better looking than him any day!! LOVE JOE!!

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

picstoburn said:
    Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0
    i guessing you didn’t read the article lol.

ehhh i read half of it and got bored

i did the same thing ngl
    wat does ngl stand for……. dont mind me i’m always late?
    Not Gonna Lie.

Top three albums.
    1 Eminem
    2 Drake
    3 Miley
    Miley’s album is 250K less than BREAKOUT, and is continuously selling less than average.

• LaLaLaLand

picstoburn said:
    Sooo why r u people talking bout sex o_0
    i guessing you didn’t read the article lol.

ehhh i read half of it and got bored

i did the same thing ngl
    wat does ngl stand for……. dont mind me i’m always late?
    Not Gonna Lie.

Ohhh ok cool!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

‘Sup Chloe,’Sup? :D

_______________

:D

• LaLaLaLand

sexxynickj said:

—————

yeah well im not in any of those ages i’m 14

:D
    _

Lurve tha icon :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

SMH at the whole pointless post and the pictures. Really OU…ReallY?

where did Mishy go D: and Nicole -.-

I think The Jonas Brothers will break away from Disney starting by the end of this year! If they did it super fast and did it over night nobody would respect them and they would be talked about for trying to be something they are not (ala Miley Cyrus anyone).

Joe Jonas can bite my neck anytime!!

• oneofakindxo

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D

• Disdain

SMH at the whole pointless post and the pictures. Really OU…ReallY?
    ____

LOL IKR? Hai. :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Hey guys!

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D
    you’re back :D i missed you what’s up?

• harrypotterbitches

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Disdain said:

SMH at the whole pointless post and the pictures. Really OU…ReallY?
    ____

LOL IKR? Hai. :D

Hello :D Nice Bieber icon.
    What up?

Hi everyone else!

• oneofakindxo

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D
    you’re back :D i missed you what’s up?

I know :D haha.
    I missed you too<33 But nothing! Just catching up on all the oceanup posts I missed lmao. what about you?

Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:37 am

Top three albums.
    1 Eminem
    2 Drake
    3 Miley
    ___________________________________

Iam going to interject here..because I have read a whole bunch of articles on this I’m not a Miley fan but I was interested. Yes Can’t Be Tamed as been called a complete disappointment selling only 120000 copies in its first week, less then half of what it was expected..and her ABC London bombed in the ratings less than like 2 million.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ohh oceanup , yoou sleigh me .

P – A – T – H – E – T – I – C

OU WTF?? WHATS THE POINT?
    REALLY, THIS IS POINTLESS.

this is funny because I’m pretty sure the woman’s diary of the vampire has something to do with the separation of joe and demi

• Aryanna

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Speak bitches.
    I hate formspring. But I’m also bored so.

• anonymous#15

• Diana

this is what happens when good music, real music, not drunk music or sex music, is done. you know what, if someone is not criticed they’re only playing for friends, so keep talking about one of the mos amazing groups ever, who will make it in history, as long as you talk, they will exist

But didn’t last year JB say that it didn’t mean they were going to stay pure till marriage, it just meant to symbolize their “respect for women”? Does anybody know what I’m talking about? which kind of doesn’t make sense because they’ve definetly said before that it was to stay pure till marriage then all of the sudden they were like “we never said that and we’re never talking about purity rings again”
    I think they are just tired of people asking about the rings. It is their personal beliefs and it is what a lot of people concentrate on when they think of the Jonas Brothers. They probably want to be known for their music and who they are, not just their beliefs. I partly wonder if this is why Nick (and Joe now) wear the rings on their necks, so it is not a focus on their fingers, so if they don’t have them on people won’t make that much of a deal about it. A lot of people say that they shouldn’t wear the rings and advertise it, but their are A lot of people who wear purity rings and are not picked on for it. But because they are in front of cameras and get a lot of attention they are picked on and ridiculed about it. They are probably just sick of the heat they get about them.

• peter

i enjoyed reading this post, he is looking good in pic.
    romantic sms

I agree with the article
    Jonas is very marketing
    they pass an image that is not true

STFU GTFO

• harrypotterbitches

where did Mishy go D: and Nicole -.-
    sorry went to go get some ice-cream :P

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D
    you’re back :D i missed you what’s up?

I know :D haha.
    lmao nothing i just woke up :| god im sooo tired…….

• Sweetdisposition?

Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday singing We’ll Be A Dream. A little shaky but the end was good.
    I <3 Cassadee.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Yo picstoburn! :p

• harrypotterbitches

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D
    really? what time is it in New York?

• oneofakindxo

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D
    you’re back :D i missed you what’s up?

I know :D haha.
    lmao nothing i just woke up :| god im sooo tired…….

lmao, nice. i woke up like a half hour ago. and aww, what time did you go to sleep last night?! haha.
    My neck hurts thooooo. :/ On my way home yesterday I was sleeping in the car and i guess it was in an awkward position so now I can’t really move my neck to the right. it hurtss. ;[

CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Yo picstoburn! :p
    HI :D sup?

kwl? hey does anyone know why da TCA website aint working or is just me?

harrypotterbitches
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:49 am
    harrypotterbitches said:

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D
    really? what time is it in New York?
    1:50 pm -.-

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

picstoburn said:

CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Yo picstoburn! :p
    HI :D sup?

I’m bored.

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D
    you’re back :D i missed you what’s up?

I know :D haha.
    lmao nothing i just woke up :| god im sooo tired…….

i went to bed like around 4am
    and that sucks, lay down :) take a nap haha.

• sexxynickj

————————-

I’m not surprised. Most of her fans are turned off by the way she’s been acting and dressing lately.

pizza plsnet!

picstoburn said:

CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes
    Jun 29, 2010 @ 10:48 am
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Yo picstoburn! :p
    HI :D sup?

I’m bored.
    me too :|

• MitchelMluv

• Disdain

kwl? hey does anyone know why da TCA website aint working or is just me?
    ______

LOL ikr? Their site is just sooo slow! :P

• Disdain

eh, I cant log in >_< It would appear when OU isn’t busy digging up/stealing pointless articles, they search for horible photoshop. Are people arguing about the Jonas sex lifes AGAIN? smh… _____ LOL ikr?

• oneofakindxo

Um… okay?

nice post oceanup, not really. hahaha.

MISHY:D

NINI :D
    you’re back :D i missed you what’s up?

I know :D haha.
    lmao nothing i just woke up :| god im sooo tired…….

i went to bed like around 4am
    and that sucks, lay down :) take a nap haha.

Lmao, dang girl! Why’d you sleep so late?
    And I think my neck hurts more when I lay down lmao. I’m gunna shower soon though so ill talk to you when I get back =)

• picstoburn

i’m having a nice talk about Celebs virginity on my formspring haha.

• oneofakindxo
  • picstoburn

Lmao, dang girl! Why’d you sleep so late?
    i always sleep late lol and okay talk to you in a few mins ;D

• damonlover.

hookah please.
    how dare you compare nasty joe and a weird pic of nick to the beautiful-ness of ian somerhalder and paul wesley.
    HOOKAH PLEASE.

• harrypotterbitches

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D
    really? what time is it in New York?
    1:50 pm -.-
    lol dang you sleep late! I usually can’t sleep past 9:00 or 9:30 :P

hookah please.
    HOOKAH PLEASE.
    i wanna do some Hookah :D jk

• oneofakindxo

i always sleep late lol and okay talk to you in a few mins ;D

ooh lol. i sleep around 1 ish usually, haha. and yep, talk to you in about 30 minutes ;D lmfao.

oh and i saw that convo you’re having on your formspring about celebs & their virginity. lmao

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D
    really? what time is it in New York?
    1:50 pm -.-
    lol dang you sleep late! I usually can’t sleep past 9:00 or 9:30 :P

well i went to bed at 4am :p

• Danger-ous

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. I appreciate the analogy attempt, but it’s still stupid.

• LaLaLaLand

i was just telling my mom the list of the 100 most powerful celebrities and when i named Miley cyrus as number 13 she was like seriously i dont like Miley Cyrus anymore just cuz when my mom saw the Cant be tamed music video on tv she lost respect…. eh watever

• picstoburn

always sleep late lol and okay talk to you in a few mins ;D

:D haha. i know it’s so weird lol.

• Sweetdisposition?

damonlover. said:

hookah please.
    HOOKAH PLEASE
    Ikr? Smh….and don’t forget the beautiful Nina Dobrev.

I’m so annoying… LOL I guess I’m getting it from my sistah friend :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Dying at the pic.

why did that person say Hookah please? LMAO

• musiciseverything

Wtf is this shit?

• WakaWakaEhEh

Aww I hate seeing the losing team’s fans…

• xJonasXCandyx

________

I hope they get out of Disney by 2011.But ill love them even if there in Disney or not.

• WakaWakaEhEh

The pictures are shit.

Truuue. That’s why iluv vampire diaries.

• harrypotterbitches

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D
    really? what time is it in New York?
    1:50 pm -.-
    lol dang you sleep late! I usually can’t sleep past 9:00 or 9:30 :P

well i went to bed at 4am :p
    lol what were you on formspring all night?

• sexxynickj

The Jonas Brothers should have never told the public about the “purity vow” because they are constantly scrutinized because of it. Also, they are getting older and I do not expect Nick and Joe to remain virgins for much longer. I mean a man can only take so much and the pressure of them to have to wait to have sex until they are married will force them to marry young (like Kevin). That will be sad, IMO.

STFU STOP
    LEAVE THEM ALONE
    LIKE WOW
    U DONT EVEN NKNOW THEM SO PLEASE DO US ALL A AFAVOR AND SHUT
    UP
    JUST SHUTUP..

• Lilly

I like the JB and hate Twilight but LMAO at this

Dying at the pic.
    ________

Hai gurrell :D

lol it is. and HEY
    hey! :)

:D what’s up?
    nothing much just got back from summer school…what about you?
    i just woke up :D
    really? what time is it in New York?
    1:50 pm -.-
    lol dang you sleep late! I usually can’t sleep past 9:00 or 9:30 :P

well i went to bed at 4am :p
    lol what were you on formspring all night?
    lol yeah talking to Amanda Jason and Patty haha.

• iLoveChrisBrown

If they hadn’t singed with Disney they would of been NOBODY’S. MY OPINION okau.

• sexxynickj

They are getting too old to be apart of Disney like they have been. Kevin is married and will probably start a family soon. They need to get away from Disney and each of the brothers do their own thing for awhile. People will have much more respect for them if they do that, IMO.

• Bre

I thought we were past obsessing over the Jonas Brothers’ sex lives. -_- The only good thing about this post is the picture of Joe.

• Chelsea-Rose

Disdain said:
    LOL at the top pic. I kinda agree, I understand what the article is saying.
    ______

I love love love your icon :)

================

Thanks! Likewise. Biebs is looking good :)

• picstoburn

this article is so stupid.

• Lilly

LMAO I just realize Joe has red eyes and pointy teeth in the pic

• Sally.

Haha.
    You guys always make up excuses for them, like you know they suck but put Disney in the limelight for being the reason for it. Disney may have a few here say about what they do, but when it comes down to the music..they’ve stated numerous times that it’s the music they want to make, and want to put out there. If Disney was so responsible for the music put out to the general public, I’m pretty sure a lot of Miley’s music and music videos wouldn’t even see the light of day.

They have an image they know is going to stick with them as long as they’re in this business. They could easily break away from the image of Disney, it’s the fans that keep putting them there. Everyone started complaining about them not being ‘the old them’ anymore. They were so business-like with everything, very robotic. So what happened? They made another season of Jonas, renewed another season of Living the Dream, and might make another Camp Rock 3. Another thought is based upon them not wanting to disappoint their fans and their image..that most execs. aren’t going to take them seriously if they don’t break away from that role they’re playing.

People use to think Zac Efron was the ‘bees knees’, but he’s now slowly, but for surely breaking away from that tween image into a serious actor. And he’s doing it the right way.

Point is, stop making excuses for them. They are who they are, Disney has little to do with that.

sexxynickj said:

Kevin DID NOT get married just for the sex. If he wanted to just sleep with Dani he would’ve. He wanted to marry her cuz he loved her. And there’s nothing wrong with marrying young.

Kevin Ryan Christa and the other lady are married, Jack & Garbo are deff not virgins and who knows about John Taylor. And who cares!! It’s their sex lives. When they’re having sex they’re definetly not thinking about this sh!t.

How is it sad?
    Life isn’t about sex, just so you know.
    And if you believe so, I truly feel sorry for you.

• sexxynickj

——————–

I’m not saying that Kevin and Danielle aren’t in love. I know they are and I think they are a very cute couple. HOWEVER, you cannot tell me that the fact that they were waiting until they were married to have sex that it didn’t speed everything up.

If they were having sex before they got married they probably would have waited a couple of years before getting married.

People who say that sex had no influence in their decision to marry this young are complete naive.

• oxoemmaoxo

IA

• keseay

Haha.

_____

I love how you try and put words in my mouth and you honestly have no idea what I’m thinking. And Miley isn’t with Disney any more which is why she has all the scandalous videos out so get your facts straight. I’m not making excuses for them and they don’t suck at all. If you see how they are slowly changing their sound (for example Nicks solo album) then you would know what Im talking about. So why don’t you stop telling me what I’m thinking. kthanksbye

• sexxynickj

How is it sad?
    Life isn’t about sex, just so you know.
    And if you believe so, I truly feel sorry for you.

——————-

heyy guys i heard miley cyrus album failedd did it reallyy ????

• oxoemmaoxo

WOW seriously people stop fighting.
    Ou isn’t the same as it was last december. Now it’s just about fighting.

People aren’t fighting there just giving their opinions O_____o

heyy guys i heard miley cyrus album failedd did it reallyy ????
    ________________________________–

me too i heard Drake and Emenim smaked her

• oxoemmaoxo

People aren’t fighting there just giving their opinions O_____o

It looks like it to me.

STFU STOP
    LEAVE THEM ALONE
    LIKE WOW
    U DONT EVEN NKNOW THEM SO PLEASE DO US ALL A AFAVOR AND SHUT
    UP
    JUST SHUTUP..
    ======
    who are you talking about?

• oxoemmaoxo

heyy guys i heard miley cyrus album failedd did it reallyy ????
    ________________________________–

me too i heard Drake and Emenim smaked her
    And it got bad reviews, I didn’t know about her album doing bad though.

• xoxokatie8

Did anyone else find that Joe picture hilarious? I’m lol’ing

sexxynickj if you don’t understand it, don’t judge it. Religion is a touchy subject so just stop.

Oh el oh el.
    Nick Jonas isn’t the Jonas Brothers. He managed to say ‘hell’ in one of his songs. Not very Disney-esque is it? Tisk, tisk.
    My point is, oh young one, that they can very well put out this ‘hard rock’ sound you think they can make. They’re just putting out the music they know they fans will feel safe listening to, because it upholds the image people think of them. Yet because of Disney, people think that’s the reason they are the way they are. Newwwsssflashhh ‘hun’. This is who they are. Not everyone is a flaming party-masked sex addict behind closed doors, you know.. ;)

• RiNiO

Ok I don’t get it all, but at some points, which I manage to understand ( yay me and my english lessons), I kinda find it stupid ! I mean what’s the point ? Twilight is something and Jonas (the band) is something else…
    Music – Movie
    real life – screenplay
    Is so queerness that I am saying???

• oxoemmaoxo

Did anyone else find that Joe picture hilarious? I’m lol’ing

Me, i was laughing for a minute.

• keseay

ps: I love the fact that the Jonas brothers wear purity rings, don’t cuss, and have manners. That’s not Disneys doing, that is their mommas.

• AH-NOYED.

ALL OF U STFU AND LEAVE THE JONAS BROTHERS A-LONE
    MY GOSH
    BC NO ONE GIVES A CRAP IF U THINK KEVIN AND DANI JUST GOT MARRIED TO HAVE SEX BECAUSE THEY PROB DIDNT, YOU DONT KNOW THEIR HEARTS SO PLEASE JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND STOP.
    STOP CRITIZIZING PEOPLE U DONT EVEN KNOW,
    ITS REALLY ANNOYING BECAUSE THEN YOU GO ON ABOUT HOW U “DONT EXPECT NICK AND JOE TO KEEP IT MUCH LONGER”
    WHO THE F ASKED U!!!!!!
    JUST BECAUSE THERES ACTUALLY DECENT PEOPLE IN THE MUSIC WORLD DOESN’T MEAN THERE JUST HAAASS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM, JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GOOD KIDS WHO ARE FOLLOWING THE LORD.
    SOME PEOPLE ON HERE JUST ANNOY THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME…

• sexxynickj

STFU STOP
    LEAVE THEM ALONE
    LIKE WOW
    U DONT EVEN NKNOW THEM SO PLEASE DO US ALL A AFAVOR AND SHUT
    UP
    JUST SHUTUP..
    ======
    who are you talking about?

—————

I think she is replying to me. Whatever… ppl don’t like to hear the truth.

ALL THE ANNOYING PEOPLE TRASHING JB

• LaLaLaLand

Whats the point? and why does Twilight have to involve with every disney star.. well Miley and now the Jonas Brothers

• keseay

wow never said hard rock. I said LESS pop and MORE rock. and I dont want them to be sex addicts. I love their morals. what i was saying is that i feel bad for THEM bc they get crap JUST because they are on disney and people wont actually look at who they really are. so seriously, leave me alone. Im allowed to have an opinion.

• picstoburn

OMG DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE CAN VOTE NOW? :O SHOCKING RIGHT?

• sexxynickj

——————–

How do you know? If she is drinking she is probably trying to forget her feelings for Joe.

_____________

That… that is just sad. SAD.

• Jason

the fuck??? i can’t believe GROWN PEOPLE actually analyze this shit…..it’s times like these that im embarrassed to be a human being

• picstoburn

then turn off your tv. i don’t like twilight though it’s all about HARRY POTTER.

• DemiandMileyPones

Umm…no. Nobody gives two shits about twilight and btw, those pictures are horrible.

• Chelsea-Rose

LOL at the top pic. I kinda agree, I understand what the article is saying.

• Hilary

Say what?

• Aryanna

What’s the point ?
    Lmao. I hate these kind of posts. Pointless and stupid.

• Disdain

LOL the pic looks absolutely fake :P

• inhumancreation

Nice….. so the point to this was?

I lurve my icon :)

• xoxokatie8

ALL OF U STFU AND LEAVE THE JONAS BROTHERS A-LONE
    MY GOSH
    STOP CRITIZIZING PEOPLE U DONT EVEN KNOW,
    WHO THE F ASKED U!!!!!!
    SOME PEOPLE ON HERE JUST ANNOY THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME…
    ____

I like you anonymous person. But, you didn’t need to use caps (;
    Keep preaching

• Disdain

LOL at the top pic. I kinda agree, I understand what the article is saying.
    ______

I love love love your icon :)

STFU STOP
    LEAVE THEM ALONE
    LIKE WOW
    U DONT EVEN NKNOW THEM SO PLEASE DO US ALL A AFAVOR AND SHUT
    UP
    JUST SHUTUP..
    ======
    who are you talking about?
    =========

THE ANNOYING LOOSERS TRASHING JB

STFU STOP
    LEAVE THEM ALONE
    LIKE WOW
    U DONT EVEN NKNOW THEM SO PLEASE DO US ALL A AFAVOR AND SHUT
    UP
    JUST SHUTUP..
    ======
    who are you talking about?
    =========

THE ANNOYING LOOSERS TRASHING JB

How is it sad?
    Life isn’t about sex, just so you know.
    And if you believe so, I truly feel sorry for you.

——————-

Well. First off, sex was originally called ‘making love’, which is a physical action that was meant to showcase the love for one another, which in conclusion, usually made another life.
    If you discover the ‘sex’ isn’t good with your partner, you work at it, and you improve. You don’t become an excellent piano player or actor by standing there. If that’s the only problem ‘adults’ are worried about, then they’re obviously not in marriage for the right reasons. The purity vow means they’ll wait until they think they’re with their true love after securing marriage with one another to give it away. I personally think it’s really sweet, but in today’s society, I can coincide with how you don’t understand that.

• Fefi

ALL THE ANNOYING PEOPLE TRASHING JB

You really have no justice in calling someone else annoying.

• xoxokatie8

shaking my head at these comments.

It’s not our business to why Kevin and Danielle got married at a young age.
    And it doesn’t matter if Joe and Nick are virgins.
    So just shut up about it

• picstoburn

Miley has better body than a Selena!!

um random? and who cares.

• sexxynickj

ALL OF U STFU AND LEAVE THE JONAS BROTHERS A-LONE
    MY GOSH
    STOP CRITIZIZING PEOPLE U DONT EVEN KNOW,
    WHO THE F ASKED U!!!!!!
    SOME PEOPLE ON HERE JUST ANNOY THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME…

—————-

Calm down. If you are claiming to be a christian, why don’t you have a nicer tone???

Also, I didn’t say that Kev and Dani married JUST to have sex. I said I think they truly love each other BUT the fact that they were waiting to sex until they were marrying made the wedding happen sooner rather than if they were having pre-marital sex.

I’m not downing anyone’s religion. I also respect the decision the JB have made. To each his own.

I will say that if Joe and/or Nick get to be 24 or over and they aren’t married and still claim to be virgins, I will NOT believe it. No way can they hold out that long…