Vanessa ‘I Have About 100 Pairs Of Jeans’

vanessa-grown-up

Vanessa in issue of GLAMOUR. Do you feel pressure to behave a certain way being a Disney girl? It’s so funny. Because before High School Musical, I wanted to be a nitty-gritty actress. And High School Musical came along, and, I was like, ‘Oh my God, fun!’ But the more we did it, the more prude I became..

When I am around kids and they come up to me, of course I am going to act a certain way, but at the end of the day, I’m doing this for myself. I’m going to be doing movies kids can’t watch. On getting anxiety at events: I get hot flashes! [Laughs.] I can’t breathe, and I get claustrophobic. It’s a very odd business. I do it because I love acting, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to it.

On not house hunting with Zac: I mean, maybe.. maybe house hunting for houses on our own. I mean.. which, I’m not. And he’s not, at the moment. So no. No. I just bought my house two years ago, and I adore it. I have this Moroccan-y room on the top floor. It’s the sexy cool room that I’ve always wanted.

On naked pictures leaking: I think that it has made me stronger. But it still hurts. It sucks because [the photos were] supposed to be private, but at the same time a lot of actresses do it [in movies]. Eventually, I’m sure that I will [too]. But I don’t know if I would be able to do it now.

How many pairs of jeans do you have? Oh my God. Like, probably 100. I like Current/Elliott or J Brand. My favorite pair is my J Brand 10-inch skinny leg. They are cropped, but because I’m so short, they fit me perfectly.

100 pairs of jeans!!!!! That is a ton!

Get all of Vanessa’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=48

• annabelle:)

Shes such a pig its unbelieveable……….mouseketeer gone wild

who needs 100 jeans ??? shes so rated

Anonymous145255545 said:

Then why are you wearing this horrible skirt?
    ___
    I doubt she get to choose what to wear though but I think she look great.

lol i have like 4
    lucky vanessa
    love her tho :)

• lodes

haha but who needs 100 jeans? really, such a waste of money. so no need to be jealous :)

• ZanessaxJoenessa

She looks awesome. & wow, thats
    A LOT of jeans Lol

• i’m better than you

kids in africa are starving and this bitch is wasting her money. 100 pairs of jeans? even if i was a fucking billionaire i wouldn’t buy excessive amounts of clothes; that’s disgusting. well, maybe it’s not a complete waste – i’m sure she and zac share. haha, and heads up honey. no one wants to see you naked on film anyway. i saw your “nude photos”…..slut has weird-ass tits.

ZanessaxJoenessa said:

Anonymous145255545 said:

Then why are you wearing this horrible skirt?
    – ————————

I really doubt they let her pick what she wants to wear, but she still lookss great. Dont be jealous. Jealousy is a bad thing
    _______
    Hello echo! :oP Have you seen her cover with Victoria Beckham?

Bitch she wouldn’t have had thos 100 pairs of jeans if it weren’t for HSM …

• suckit

follow me on twitter followme0713

Shes beautiful <3

Shes beautiful <3

She really should be proud of having 100 pair of jeans. She can’t wear them all. What a waste.

• ZanessaxJoenessa

ZanessaxJoenessa said:

Anonymous145255545 said:

Then why are you wearing this horrible skirt?
    – ————————

_______
    Hello echo! :oP Have you seen her cover with Victoria Beckham?
    – – – – –
    Yes, I saw it.

I like how she talked about working on HSM, the young fans and opened about her scandal i felt bad for her wen that happened Love Baby V and so cool that she owns that many jeans lol

why do u have to mention africa. there are plenty of other countries that arent doing so well and only some countries in africa are like that. you could of just said ” some childrenn are starving “

• taytayxx
  • biebsoulmate

im a huge jean fan, go on van!!!!!

• zanessaloverss123

love her

• -Jenii

Luckyy girl

Boo you whore.
    I only have like 3-5 too :P

She look all grown up! Hot and sexy.

haha well even i thought i had a lot but she beats me by far… i have 23 :)

• ZanessaxJoenessa

Anonymous145255545 said:

Then why are you wearing this horrible skirt?
    – ————————

• Anonymous145255545

Then why are you wearing this horrible skirt?

• Chelsea-Rose

Jealous. I have 3 pairs.

• inhumancreation
  • Disdain

LOL I have 7 :P

i have 3

• Hilary

Lucky girl

• TikTokOnTheClock

haha i have like 6 or 7, lucky bitch.