Joe Jonas GREETING LONDON FANS

Credit: voveraite & Joe coming back from a workout, thx @30seconds2Jonas.

• cristianoronaldo<3

did you ever stop to think that it’s a camp rock tour and not as manny people are camp rock fans but jonas brother fans? genius honey use your brain will you?

they are still plenty famous! :D

• ???

And then let me introduce you To! The! Sexiest! Man! In! The! Worrrllllld!!!!! . . Joe.

• YouBelongWithMe

OMG NO WAY

• GoldenGal9311

Haha. <3

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t like the pink skirt:/
    0:49

• SummerKisses

badonkadonk!

• xoxokatie8

That picture with him wearing those shirts is just.. I have no words

• xoxokatie8

He works out in jeans? That’s intense
    ___

I think he was working out in the picture below it, with the shorts.

• Sam In Atlanta

He’s got such a great body. And he’s so patient with all those fans. Why people are always bashing him I don’t know. He clearly has a big heart and loves what he does.

• Lilly

xoxokatie8 said:

He works out in jeans? That’s intense
    ___

I think he was working out in the picture below it, with the shorts.
    Oh, I knew that ;)

• WakaWakaEhEh

I watched Signs the other week, the Mexican birthday party freaked me out.

• lovelyy

Love him <3

• sess nugget

I watched Signs the other week, the Mexican birthday party freaked me out.

the alien movie?

He looks SO IMPATIENT! haha he keeps looking around and scratching his beard. and he checked his watch. Poor Joe, must be soooooooooooooooo annoyed all the time. I dont’t blame him those fan girls are annoying as hell.

• itsme

Oh wow, is he STILL mean now?

It’s obvious he had a flight to catch. And he still took time to greet fans and whatnot.

Very sweet of him.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I watched Signs the other week, the Mexican birthday party freaked me out.

the alien movie?
    _
    Yep.

I cant believe they all walk away without even thanking him or talking to him. I feel like he’s being treated as an object and not a person. Thats so sad cause he’s so sweet!

• xoxokatie8

He works out in jeans? That’s intense
    ___

I think he was working out in the picture below it, with the shorts.
    Oh, I knew that ;)
    ____

Of course. haha

That’s what I was thinking.
    Some didn’t even look at him, just took a picture and left.
    Made me side with the guy. Then of course, he checked his watch so I’m sure he wasn’t really up for chit chat. Plus he didn’t really give the open signs of conversation either, which I’m sure he’s use to.

• lovelyy

TWITTER IF YOU HATE
    OCEANUP :)
    Not trying to be rude or anything but
    do you really have that much time on your hands
    that you would use it to create a twitter account
    showing how much you hate this site?

He works out in jeans? That’s intense

lol, he obviously wasn’t.
    But just the picture of walking into a gym and seeing
    someone do squats and jogging in jeans makes me giggle like a school girl.

Jun 30, 2010 @ 08:47 pm

He had a flight to catch.

Think they are going to hold a plane at Heathrow for him?

POOR JB. THEIR FADING FADIN.. THERE TOUR HASN’T EVEN SOLD OUT COMPARE TO LAST YEAR TOUR THAT SOLD IN SECONDS :/

• idkMyBFFjill

i love how 3 girls in a row had dyed red hair.

• Ariel Bieber

He is sooo hot ;) Love you Joe!

Who’s Joe? Never heard of him.

• TSLove

Was I the onlyone laughing?
    Joe is beautiful.Especially in those jeans ;D I’d jump him.

• Danger-ous

Jul 1, 2010 @ 09:56 am
    lhasalil said:

Danger-ous said:

Haha – Joe said previously that math is his subject – good, because the written word sure as hell isn’t. Only joking – in fact I find it strangely endearing …

…. and I can’t believe I’m now having three separate conversations with the same person on one post!!!!
    LMAO. I know, I’m all over the place today. Entirely too much to drink last night and I never go out on work nights. This is why, I’m ready to sleep under my desk.

Joe said Math is his subject!?!? I’ll believe it when I see it, bless his heart.

• RiNiO

-Hibz- said:
    Oh, I found the tweet.

OoooOoohh.

Nicky is crushin. Hahaha.

And this tweet got me thinking too.
    or ANYONE..
    ————————–
    All I’ve to say is: Love is in the air, everywhere I look around….. lalalalala
    :-P

• lhasalil

Anonymous
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 08:32 am

Danger-ous said:
    So just out of curiosity, what are Nick and Joe doing wrong? They’re dating people…sometimes for a long time, sometimes for a short time. I don’t get what the big deal is. At all. They’re young, they’re single, they’re dating. You do realize people do that, right?

People who need to constantly dating 24/7 annoy me, they come across desperate and insecure. JMO.
    I see that, but I would think it’s harder for them to find someone to be in a long relationship with. Not to mention that under normal circumstances, they are musicians…they’re a lot different from the guys out banging everything that walks.

Or so we think…;)
    I don’t see that they can be accused of being serial daters, they’re perfectly typical for that age as far as I can see.

Now Danger-ous – regarding the ‘banging’ reference – if they were, I’m sure the lucky
    ladies would have spilled by now, well at least one of them, unless of course they make them sign a confidentiality contract before they ‘do the deed’! ;) Show me the dotted line …..

And I’m sure you have some inside info, even if only rumour!!!

• lhasalil

lhasalil
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    lhasalil said:

Danger-ous said:

HEY! I am tall, I am not Amazonian! Lol. I never took a pic with him, but we were the same height. So they must have been over 5’10”.
    I’d have looked like a midget next to that lot. Such a pity you didn’t get a photo but I guess you had other things on your mind at the time ;)
    Well 2 reasons: 1. I totally forgot to even ask and 2. I wouldn’t have asked anyway because I feel it’s intrusive. It wasn’t like we met on the street, so I would have felt silly.

But I do have to say every now and then I get really sad we no have a picture together. :(
    Awww – all the more reason for you to try to get a repeat :)

• lhasalil

My, My – loving that buff body :)

Hell, those were some tall girls – what was it – an Amazonian tribe coach trip, and had they taken a vow of silence? If that were me, I’d have talked his hind leg off!

• Danger-ous

Agreed – whatever, it matters not at all and who could blame them if they were …. but in all honesty I don’t personally think so. I’m not saying they never have btw – just that I don’t think they ‘put it about’ – so as you say – very selective.
    I think Joe’s gotten into one or two “predicaments” before. I think that’s all I can say about that. HA.

• lhasalil

Jul 1, 2010 @ 09:56 am
    lhasalil said:

Danger-ous said:

Well – you know what they say, people who arn’t academic are good with their hands – hmmmmm ;P

Drink will be your ruin tut tut (she says – glass of wine in hand). Anyways, got to scoot for now, teatime here and need to make some food – maybe catch you later ;)

• RiNiO

sorry for the tripple comment!! Ooops!

• RiNiO

star19 said:

nick’s a lot more beautiful whenever he’s crushing on someone. he’s beautiful whenever he’s crushing on somebody :) when he’s “CAPTIVATED” haha :) He tweeted that he’s captivated… on who hm nick?
    I’m thinking, a LONDON GIRL perhaps?
    ———————-
    A lucky girl for sure!!!

• Danger-ous

• Danger-ous

And I’m sure you have some inside info, even if only rumour!!!
    I know, you’re right. But I’d imagine they’re 1. Very selective and 2. Have great people for damage control should any of that get out.

No inside info, just saying. I know a little about a little and it’s not even that juicy.

• Danger-ous

Jesus, I cannot function today. I just wrote the worst sentence on the planet. I am so Jonas right now with my grammar & spelling.

• Danger-ous

Anonymous
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 08:32 am

Or so we think…;)

• lhasalil

• star19

-Hibz- said:
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:46 am
    Captivated.
    about 16 hours ago via TinyTwitter
    captivate
    verb [ trans. ]
    attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm : he was captivated by her beauty | [as adj. ] ( captivating) a captivating smile.

Is Nick crushin? D:
    Who tweeted that?
    Nick, himself. And he’s been smiling recently in his tweets.

Joe-licious

Jul 1, 2010 @ 08:02 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:46 am
    Captivated.
    about 16 hours ago via TinyTwitter
    captivate
    verb [ trans. ]

Is Nick crushin? D:
    Who tweeted that?
    Nick, himself. And he’s been smiling recently in his tweets.

What? I don’t see it haha.

• yogabagaba

Hey guys! I just had a thought that i ought to let you know. :)

I was always a Nick chick but i always thought that joe was very very handsome. But these days, Nick’s starting to bloom like crazy. He’s getting beautiful each day. He’s hair, his eyes, his face and his body. I think he’s a late bloomer. I was always attracted to Nick but I can honestly say that Joe looks better than him. But that was before. Starting this year, Nick became more and more handsome each and everyday. He was cute and all before but never HOT. But now, he is definitely HOT. he’s amazing and his voice was always more beautiful than Joseph’s but Joe’s amazing too :) Did i mention kevin’s also amazing? Actually the three of them are. It’s just that these days, it’s nick who’s actually blooming out of the three :)

Oh, I found the tweet.

OoooOoohh.

Nicky is crushin. Hahaha.

• star19

-Hibz- said:
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 08:02 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:46 am
    Captivated.
    about 16 hours ago via TinyTwitter
    captivate
    verb [ trans. ]

Is Nick crushin? D:
    Who tweeted that?
    Nick, himself. And he’s been smiling recently in his tweets.

What? I don’t see it haha.

• lhasalil

Danger-ous said:

And I’m sure you have some inside info, even if only rumour!!!

Jul 1, 2010 @ 08:10 am
    yogabagaba said:
    Hey guys! I just had a thought that i ought to let you know. :)

HA! Yeah, Nicks a good looking guy for sure.
    I mean, he’s only 17 so in the last few years he obviously looked more … Bieber-boyish … HAHA.
    But anyway.. Thank god for puberty. LOL.

Hopefully bieber is blessed with it soon :/

• star19

-Hibz- said:
    Oh, I found the tweet.

OoooOoohh.

Nicky is crushin. Hahaha.

And this tweet got me thinking too.
    or ANYONE..

• star19

I’m thinking, a LONDON GIRL perhaps?

• lhasalil

• RiNiO

-Hibz- said:
    Oh, I found the tweet.

OoooOoohh.

Nicky is crushin. Hahaha.

And this tweet got me thinking too.
    or ANYONE..
    ————————–
    All I’ve to say is: Love is in the air, everywhere I looke aroun….. lalalalala
    :-P

• RiNiO

-Hibz- said:
    Oh, I found the tweet.

OoooOoohh.

Nicky is crushin. Hahaha.

And this tweet got me thinking too.
    or ANYONE..
    ————————–
    All I’ve to say is: Love is in the air, everywhere I look around….. lalalalala
    :-P

• Danger-ous

lhasalil
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    lhasalil said:

• boisegirl

gorgeouse yummy

• girl crush mileyyyyy
  • girl crush mileyyyyy

i kind of want a joe icon, he’s been really cute lately.

i love how lesbians have a whole topic devoted to demi and selena

• kaygirl

joe is my little nerd(;

Check out my JB Fly Away contest vid pweeease? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppoftmBmg6g

Awww, he was reading a book :) polo shirts and jeans in summer??? come to australia in summer and wear that you would die of heat stroke

• EASYMAC.

i think its funny that something like this goes virtually unnoticed, but if he had just decided to walk off and say he didnt really have the time to take pics, it would completely raise hell. just feel like a lot of the stuff they do is completely taken for granted. eh. the price of fame.

Awwww Joe, so sweet and yummy and hearing him sing ‘i’m gonna faaaallllll’ on JONAS LA this week…. I am in love!!!!!

PS – please wear that workout outfit all the time!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Hello Jospeh :)

totally agree the jonas brothers are good guys they deserve all the success in the world what they dont deserve is all the hate they get

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

EASYMAC. said:

I completely agree with you. All hell would have broken lose and people would be saying how rude they are that they cant tke pics with their fans – the fans who made them and blah blah blah.

Dont know how he managed to be so patient with that looooong line plus they were slow changing to the next person. I would be saying “lets keep this line moving” “those next” !!!! You could see that he had to be somewhere else these “fans” are just rude.

Que Culazo!!!

NICK JONAS. said:

Demi Lovato Is A Tampon….. A Used Tampon.
    MILEY CYRUS IS A SALTY PICKLE
    SELENA GOMEZ IS A CRUSTY SALT SHAKER.

Yeh funny if when there was a big gap in changing to the next person he just ran inside!!!

itsme said:
    Oh wow, is he STILL mean now?

Very sweet of him.

my thoughts exactly.
    and you can see like 100 people waiting for a pic. he is obviously adorable

• Sadie

Why would you be in hysterics?
    its obvious they hate little teenies that cry! loser.

im the girl with the red hair & black top in this video and can i just say that we all appreciated Joe stopping & taking pictures with everyone, i asked him if he was leaving for LA and he said yes, then i was like thank you, have a safe flight! his driver wasnt very nice & was rushing everyone, he even told a few girls he had to go – yet Joe told him he would take pictures with them & it was okay.

also, he didnt have a flight to catch as he is still in london, he was going else where.

you’re all losers, just because we’re not all teenies and scream in his face, we get hate.

• monster

he’s a little bitch but…. DAT ASS

• monster

KAKA ICONS R MAKING MY ICON SUPER MOIST RN!

• themjonasboys

Three quarters of those fans were just plain rude! Not even thanking or even LOOKING back at Joe after they had their picture taken, just simply walked off. >=[

This is pissing me off.
    These girls are treating it as if it is no big deal.
    If I met Joe I would be in hysterics.

I LOVE YOU JOE

who took the picture?? if its a fan that did, i find that stockish and creepy

yes a fan took it. i saw it in her twitpic lol

Oh dang look at those triceps!! Joseph I heart you :)

• Hilary

cool =).

who took the picture?? if its a fan that did, i find that stockish and creepy

• sess nugget

dat ass

• KristinaMarie559

Joe:)

• peacelovehearts

Woooowww, how interesting…

• Lilly

He works out in jeans? That’s intense

• Dessiree

I love the tall girl who purposely makes herself look shorter than him.
    LMAOO!!! haha i saw that too. Soo funny :)

• JB rocks my socks

Thats our boy
    god I want to meet him soo bad
    How can those girls just take a pic and leave w/o saying a word
    I would talk to him at leaste for a second

He has a curvy butt haha it’s kind of…feminine? O_O err haha

So jealous!!!! I can feel how hot he is just from the picture!!!! In person, your eyes must have burned, blinded by the sight of him!!! :)

• Lara Godden

CAWH! THAT PICTURE! =]]

I was with @30seconds2Jonas (Jackie) when she took this picture! Joe looked hot as hell! =]]

I LOVE HIM! =D x

• MeenuD

He’s hot. That’s all I have to say.

• peacelovehearts

Damn Joe, nice ass.

• YoYo

Nice butt Joe ;) lol.

• NomNomNickJonas

:o You could bounce pennies off of that ass O.O

• xoxokatie8

Whata champ.

FOUR YOU JOE COCO

• NicksSweetCaroline

I still can’t get over the possibility of nick dating LUCIE JONES!! Bleuughh.. Hopefully the Sun talks BS

• picstoburn

:)yummy

• sess nugget

IMO, he’s a butterface, but you knowww. I’d hit it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Damn…NO words.

• vikki

Joe is a nice guy with a big heart.
    He always has time for his fans, i don’t understand theres hate on this guy we dont know him personally its what been said in the press that makes people hate him. Do u realise that the press makes up half the shit to make a story.
    I’m going to his concert and im sure plenty others are.Tickets have only just came out so give it time. we dont know if its not as popular this year. fans are fans and will always support them.
    I love joe he is the better brother and he is so fit.
    Can’t wait for his solo career end of this year should be good :)
    GO JOE X X X
    Hopefully find out soon for uk tour dates in november.

• RiNiO

Generally I prefer Nick! But I ‘ve to admit that Joe looks hot lately!!!

• LoveLautner

I need either a Demi or Victoria Justice icon :P

_____________

And the point in putting the link five times is…?

UNNNNFFFFF. :)

• peacelovehearts

I need either a Demi or Victoria Justice icon :P

_____________

And the point in putting the link five times is…?
    Just had to make sure you saw it (;

I was there, it was me and my friend and two other girls. Joe was not working out he had come back from playing football with Nick, Frankie and some of the Les Mis cast. Joe got out the van said ‘hello ladies, how are you’ and then got in the front of the van. He looked gorgeous! :)

• carbomb__

WOH.That has to be the best body picture of Joe I have ever seen :O

• peacelovehearts

Where did you go, When the sun rose?
    Now I know, how to get off these dirt roads
    To find these streets of golddd

• sexxynickj

MO, he’s a butterface, but you knowww. I’d hit it.

————————–

^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

• RiNiO

——————————-
    Lucky ladies…………….. ;-)

• Sophie

wow those fans seem so civilised. if that was me i’d be leaping on him with both arms open

• Its called Jaylor

Joe’s looking good. Why is everyone taller than him in London. Its so weird.. :p

On Thursday 1st July 2010, @nickjonas said:

Hey everyone! There is always rumors out there, and usually I don’t respond. However, there is one that was brought to my attention this morning that I would like to clear up. The story about me dating my both costars Samantha Barks AND Lucie Jones is untrue. I love and respect the people I work with very much. Love you all! I’m having a great time here in London doing Les Miz, and I can’t wait to see you on tour this summer! -Nick

Jul 1, 2010 @ 05:57 am
    On Thursday 1st July 2010, @nickjonas said:

Crap, I thought you were lying till I checked his twitter. NICHOLAS JONAS IS A CREEPER!
    Haha, well.. Papa J follows OceanUp in twitter, so…
    Good on Nick for speaking out.

On Thursday 1st July 2010, @nickjonas said:

_
    whatever nick

I think I know what OceanUp is gonna post about next :P

Gosh, I should be asleep seeing as though I gotta go for my job at.. Wait for it, it’s huge.. MCDONALDS (living the dream -.-) but this is too epic :D

NO ONES HERE! :(

Lonelyyy, I’m mr lonely…

It’s jam packed
    So, DJ – where you at?
    I know you’ve got my back
    So make that bass attack
    Let’s make these people move
    You know I need some room
    To do what I do
    I’m bout to act a fool

I have no words…. Joe is sooooo gorgeous. I love him singing ‘i’m gonna faaaallllll’ and ‘Make it right’ on the Jonas LA clips. Gosh I hope those are full-length songs to be released. I wanna buy them!!! Love Joe’s voice so much!

• Danger-ous

“Hey everyone! There is always rumors out there, and usually I don’t respond.”
    “Rumors” is plural, Nick. So it’s “are”. There are always rumors out there. Ding dong.
    I’m glad these boys can sing…

Furthermore, Joe is a nice boy. I would never have the patience he has, not matter how much money they make. And he looks hot for days in that other pic.

• superJOEman

LOL. I love the black polo shirt though. He really looks great on wearing it! Is he back in the U.S. yet? I love you Joe!!!! <3

• Danger-ous

I’m glad he made it look like he had somewhere to go, who says he has to have all day for these kids? Most celebrities don’t stop for pics or anything.

• inhumancreation

I love his muscles. Just saying. ;)

• NelenaLove3

the thing that bugs me the most, is that they don’t even thank him! he looks impatient and they could AT LEAST say “thank you” or something, its just a picture and they walk away. Sheesh wheres everyone’s manners these days?! Sorry my mini rant XD

HEY! please watch my flyaway video!!!

Nick is seeing Samantha Barks:

SiShorten @SamanthaBarks lol curiouser and curiouser
    about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SamanthaBarks

Curiosity- The desire to learn or know about anything… Or anyone.
    8:50 PM Jun 29th via TinyTwitter

He’s not dating Lucie Jonas or Camilla, they both have bfs. He’s seeing Samantha. Most likely it will end when he coems back to the states like Joe and Pixie. I just don’t understand why this dude can’t be single for 2 seconds.

Jul 1, 2010 @ 06:50 am
    Nick is seeing Samantha Barks:

SiShorten @SamanthaBarks lol curiouser and curiouser
    about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SamanthaBarks

Curiosity- The desire to learn or know about anything… Or anyone.
    8:50 PM Jun 29th via TinyTwitter

Wait, Joe and Pixie?

Weird.

Oh well, haha. It’s their lives.

Nick is seeing Samantha Barks:

SiShorten @SamanthaBarks lol curiouser and curiouser
    about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SamanthaBarks

Curiosity- The desire to learn or know about anything… Or anyone.
    8:50 PM Jun 29th via TinyTwitter

Wait, Joe and Pixie?

Weird.

Oh well, haha. It’s their lives.

Yes Joe and Pixie Lott. They did hang~ but it was very short lived. Nick and Samantha will go by the waste side much like Nickole and Nourtney.

Jul 1, 2010 @ 06:59 am
    Nick is seeing Samantha Barks:

SiShorten @SamanthaBarks lol curiouser and curiouser
    about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to SamanthaBarks

Curiosity- The desire to learn or know about anything… Or anyone.
    8:50 PM Jun 29th via TinyTwitter

Wait, Joe and Pixie?

Weird.

Oh well, haha. It’s their lives.

I don’t even believe the whole Courtney and Nicole A thing. They probably hung out but I doubt they were actually together. Haha.
    I don’t know anyway.
    How do you know?

• Danger-ous

Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:16 am
    Of course, haha.

Not saying it’s wrong at all.

• Danger-ous

-Hibz-
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:19 am
    -Hibz- said:

Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:16 am
    Of course, haha.

Not saying it’s wrong at all.
    It was really directed towards you…ha. Just anyone who was all up in arms over them dating. IDG why it’s a big deal.

• lhasalil

Okay – enough said ;) haha

Damn. He’s Handsome , Lmao ;)

• forever

I feel so horrible seeing Joe there and majority of those girls not thanking him. He looks bored, and obviously just wants to have a holiday.

• SunLight Princess

He’s hott.

• -Hibz-

Woaaaah, look at the line!
    Haha, I didnt even know.

Jeez, it was so awkward watching some of them just walk off right after taking a picture. Atleast thank him or SOMETHING haha.

I’d be smiling like a foooool. Hahaha.

Who noticed the guy fan? FINALLY.

• star19

Joe is so….

BUFF.

So is Nick, he’s becoming buff too. -.-

What in the world are they doing to us girls?

Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:19 am
    Joe is so….

BUFF.

So is Nick, he’s becoming buff too. -.-

What in the world are they doing to us girls?
    Slowly but surely killing us :P

Either that, or they’re in the process of making us fancy hats.. Don’t ask why. Just because.

:O

I’VE BEEN INSPIRED.

JB merch should sell Jonas caps.. Ya know, with their symbol.. No? Okay :(

*Edit – made a typo :P*

HAHA bounce is playing.

Do the ham and cheese.
    Do the chicken wAng.

• star19

-Hibz- said:
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:19 am
    Joe is so….

BUFF.

So is Nick, he’s becoming buff too. -.-

What in the world are they doing to us girls?
    Slowly but surely killing us :P

:O

I’VE BEEN INSPIRED.

JB mercy should sell Jonas caps.. Ya know, with their symbol.. No? Okay :(
    YESS.
    lol at the ‘fancy hats’

Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:29 am
    -Hibz- said:
    Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:19 am
    Joe is so….

BUFF.

So is Nick, he’s becoming buff too. -.-

What in the world are they doing to us girls?
    Slowly but surely killing us :P

:O

I’VE BEEN INSPIRED.

JB mercy should sell Jonas caps.. Ya know, with their symbol.. No? Okay :(
    YESS.
    lol at the ‘fancy hats’
    It was the first thing that came to mind.. HAHA.

Howcome it looks like my icon keeps on changing?
    Could you be a good Samaritan and tell me what my icon has on it? Haha.

• star19

It was the first thing that came to mind.. HAHA.

Howcome it looks like my icon keeps on changing?
    Could you be a good Samaritan and tell me what my icon has on it? Haha.
    haha. Your icon is Joe. Black and white.

he has a big ass i bet every body is going to call him joe jonas big ass

• star19

Captivated.
    about 16 hours ago via TinyTwitter
    captivate
    verb [ trans. ]

Is Nick crushin? D:

??? said:

LOL. Great introduction.

Its missing a drumroll, though. :P

• Dreamer X33

Damn, Joe just get’s sexier & sexier everyday.

Jul 1, 2010 @ 07:46 am
    Captivated.
    about 16 hours ago via TinyTwitter
    captivate
    verb [ trans. ]

Is Nick crushin? D:
    Who tweeted that?

• Naomi

That guy who is taking the pictures is soo rude. When I met nick outside the theatre he was shouting at all the fans and even nick looked a bit put out by it :/
    and bless joe. He’s so cute by taking pictures with everyone.
    And without being rude but in the us alot of the fans scream and are a little ott but here in London we’re really casual so sometimes it may come across as though they are being rude but I think it’s cos theyre trying to make it seem as though they’re not obsessive in your face type fans.. (:

bloody hell, give him props for taking photos with all the girls in the line…. did find it funny that he checked the time.

dat boy is CALIEEENTE. arre ?

lol they dont even say thanks when they walk away or nething..

and i like when joe looks at his watch. ha.

I love the tall girl who purposely makes herself look shorter than him.